Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First match rp feedback

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MMessiah

First match rp feedback Empty
PostSubject: First match rp feedback   First match rp feedback I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Scene Zero:Prolog

It hasn't been long since the contract been signed and that cryptic video aired. Masochist Messiah is now booked for a match and what a great way to start. Three lost souls Messiah could bring to HIM. For those who missed the cryptic message that played a couple of days ago it gets shown again.

Cryptic images appear of screen. Images of Death,Murder,Natural Disasters,War and other unsettling images. We cut to what appears to be the boiler room of some building. You see the outline of a figure in the shadows. This person begins to speak.

"Ten Years that is how long I have been on my quest giving to me by HIM. My quest was build him a army, a army of the different. A Army of the mistreated,misunderstood,the people who are not just a sheep following the system's image of what you should look like and act like. To those people out there that fit that description I am there Savior. I am there connection to HIM. I will deliver there souls to HIM and HE will bring them happiness cause HE will bring the end to everything."

The image steps out of the shadows and into the light. The image reveals to be Masochist Messiah

"To the Unholy follow my voice I will bring you peace and the others pain. IWF will be the gateway for HIM to enter this plain and IWF will be beginning of the end of days."

Messiah steps back into the shadows and the video feed ends. Now there is some questions to ask. Who is HIM? Also is HIM who we think he is?

Scene One:Your now Reborn my child

Again we are in the Shadows this time its the shadows of a street. A image walks down the sidewalk but just as we might see who it is the light flickers almost like there something at work the keep it in the shadows. We hear this Shadowy figure speaks

"I said it earlier I have come to IWF for one goal. To make HIM a army winning matches and titles have no importance to me. Only taking the lost,the forgotten, and the displaced and making them part of HIS Army."

The figure stops walking he see's a Man sitting up against a building. This man is homeless other people are walking around him treating him as if he is diseased but not the Figure. The figure steps out of the shadows and we can now see it is Masochist Messiah. He walks up to this Homeless man he bends down.

"Tell me are you tired of this kind of life? Do you want to have a greater meaning?"

The Homeless man looks at Messiah and says.

"Yes I am so tired of starving can you help?"

Messiah gives the Homeless man a warm smile and responds.

"Yes I can come with me I have a offer you might want to listen to."

Messiah takes the Homeless man by the hand and he takes him into the Shadows with him. The two end up in this dark damp Basement like place. The homeless man looks some what scared. As he should be.

"Tell me who were you before you became this broken shell of a human being?"

The Homeless man back away but notices there is no doors or windows in the place.

"How did we get here?"

"Listen I told you I had a offer for you well that's not really the case. HAHAHAH"

The Homeless man starts to panic he puts up his fist ready to fight. Messiah just smirks.

"You really think you can beat me old man. I hate when you human waste try's to fight why can't you just accept this fate your about to be given?"

The old homeless man charges and swings but his punch goes threw Messiah as if he isn't there.

"What the HELL are you?"

The homeless man ask.

"I am a servant of HIM and soon you shall be to."

"UGHHHHHHHHH"

The old man looks down and see's Messiah has driven a knife right into his gut. The old man crumbles to the ground.

"Don't worry in your death you will serve a greater good...I mean a greater evil HAHAHAHA"

As the homeless man takes his final breath his eyes close he is now dead. Messiah pulls a weird looking amulet out of his pocket and lays it on the mans chest. He starts to say something in tongues the amulet glows and then stops. Messiah picks up the amulet and places it in his pocket.

"My Lord and master I have aquired you another soldier for your army!!! Now grant me use of his body give it life so I can use it for my quest for you my LORD!!!!"

Messiah's words does not fall on deaf ears the dead Homeless mans body starts to have movement again as the scene comes to a end.

Scene Two: A System Holiday.

Masochist Messiah and his new servant Geeves are in the darkest place of the arena. The boiler room Messiah is getting ready for his upcoming match where he has a chance to get Three more souls for his master's army.

"A Valentine day Battle Royal. Has there ever been a more disguesting day then this. A day the System forces you to spend for crap like a card that will be thrown in the trash the next day,Flowers that will be dead in three days, and candy to make the fat even fatter. This is why the World will be better off when HIM returns. When HIM brings the end to bullshit like this."

The camera pans over showing the former Homeless Man now named Geeves eating on someone who use to Work for the Arena. He has ripped open the mans head eating his brains.

"HEY film me and me only. We don't need to see a zombie butler having his lunch. Now four the other three men in this match let me tell you. I heard like me your all debuting in this match. How unfortunate your debuting in a match with me. You see the outcome of this match isn't about winning or losing its about Surviving which none of you will do."

In the background Geeves walks up now with a Arm of his lunch hanging out of his mouth.

"Awgggggggggg Ughhhhhhhhhhh"

Messiah takes Geeves by the hand and leads him out of camera view.

"Quit trying to hijack my promo. Damn the guy thinks he is hot shit just cause he is dead. Anyway where was I ohh yes. JC Styles,Neon Exodus&Belraius Black you will be joining HIS army and if your lucky once you move to the next plain your body might be used to serve me as your soul serves HIM. Now I can't promise that but if your body serves worthy maybe the two will become one again your soul and body and you can Serve HIM like I do as a collector. Like I have been doing for 10 years but that was after 100 years of being HIS soldier. Who would of thought Valentines Day 2014 would be the day the end begins."

everything fades to black.

So tell me what you like or dislike about this I wont get angry if you rip me a new one. Tell me how I can improve and such Smile
Back to top Go down

First match rp feedback
Page 1 of 1