Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions people ask me

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Questions people ask me Empty
PostSubject: Questions people ask me   Questions people ask me I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Now people ask me many questions like who the fuck are you? Why are you here? Do I know you? Are u emo? Are u homo?

And now I am tired of this bullcrap. I have showed the the middle finger and walked away. I have made sure that I always get beniifted. And what I am going to do At IWF? Why am I here?

The story begins

I was in my usual routine going to my friends house playing video games getting drunk etc. One day I come back home and find a letter in my mailbox an unknown Chuck Matthews

I get in my house, Jump on the couch and open the letter, in it was written

Dear Jackky,

I am inviting u to IWF. I hear you are a good wrestler and want you to wrestle for my company. You dont have to pay me anything cause its for free. Now dont think ur the only one invited cause there are several others to. So I want you to be at your best behavior. If ur joining plz do at the earliest

From Chuck Matthews

And the rest folks is history. SO you can tell what you think about me . And I hope i can make an impression here guys
Back to top Go down

Questions people ask me
Page 1 of 1