Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The People you Meet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

The People you Meet Empty
PostSubject: The People you Meet   The People you Meet I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:43 pm

The scene opens with Gordon Fury running through the carpark of an arena, his gym bag in one hand, a role of tape in the other.

Fuck fuck fuck! I hope they let me backstage, I missed check in half an hour ago!

Well if SOMEONE didn't forget their strapping tape they wear EVERY FUCKING MATCH, this never would have happened.

Shut your face.

Gordon gets to the gate and the guard rolls his eyes.

Greg the Guard: Late again Mr. Fury?

Gordon Fury: Sorry Greg, won't happen again.

Greg the Guard: Uh huh.

Gordon walks through the barrier and turns head head over his shoulder to say goodbye.

Gordon Fury: Cya Greg.

I probably should have stopped walking as I walk into a wall. I surprisingly padded, cushiony wall. I put my hand out to steady myself, before looking up. Turn out I currently have my hand on some ladies tit.

Smoooooooth.

I quickly pull my hand back as i start to blush, keeping my head down, preparing for a slap.

Gordon Fury: I am so sorry, I didn't mean to walk into you, and you know, grab your tit.

Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

PostSubject: Re: The People you Meet   The People you Meet I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:02 pm

Scarlett just looks at the man standing in front of her, his cheeks flushed and she couldn't help but smile as she ran her manicured hand through her blonde shiny locks.

Scarlett: It's no big deal, it's why us women were given breast. To cushion our lovers when they fall on or to cushion the blow when we fall. As for the quick feel? well its nice to know they can still be appreciated.

Winking at Gordon she lifts up her left arm, putting the tip of her index finger in her mouth as she folds her right arm over her self and under her breast line. Her eyes begin to look over him and she had to admit he was WAY better in person

Scarlett: It's Gordon right?

She asks as she raises an eyebrow at him knowing full well she was right. Who could forget a face like that.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: The People you Meet   The People you Meet I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:17 pm

I look up at her face, and instantly recognise who it is. Uh oh.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! This chick is sooooo hot! How is this uh oh?!

This is the chick I hooked up with Blake over twitter. I was kinda forward.

So she hates you?

Worse. By the look on her face, it could be the opposite, and Blyss is already getting ready. I just need to play it cool. I look her in the eyes and give her a smile.

Gordon Fury: That's me. Scarlett isn't it? I didn't expect to see you here, I honestly didn't expect to see you in person. I wasn't exactly a gentleman over twitter.

I hold out my hand.

Gordon Fury: It's nice to actually meet you Scarlett.

Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

PostSubject: Re: The People you Meet   The People you Meet I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:34 pm

Scarlett just sort of scoffed, waving off Gordon's some what of an apology

Scarlett: Your were fine on twitter, a better gentlemen then most I will say.

Grasping his hand in her own she shook his hand.

Scarlett: It's nice to finally see you as well especially without your ball and chain telling you what to do and telling you how to act....

Lifting turning their hands over, she gently opens up Gordon's hand before tracing her hand over his palm so gently.

Scarlett: You have very nice hands Gordon, i can only image how they would feel on ones skin.

Smirking a bit she looks into Gordon's eyes.

Scarlett: I'm only here to try and get used to my surroundings since I will be working here now /smiles/ Would mind showing a girl like me around Gordon? Or do you have to go and ask your mommy first?

Sticking out her bottom lip in a pout she, narrows her brow, and bats her eyes at Gordon almost teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: The People you Meet   The People you Meet I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:46 pm

Oh god, oh god, oh god.

Deep breaths Gordo, deep breaths.

Scarlett is pushing my buttons in all the right ways, and she knows it. It's like she is enjoying the hunt, almost daring me to do something Blyss would not approve of. I gently let go of her hand and just manage to break eye contact, instead focusing just above her ear.

Gordon Fury: Blyss is just protective is all, she's not a bad person Scarlett.

I take a deep breath.

Good boy.

Gordon Fury: And while anyone would be privileged to be seen walking around with you, I don't know if that is such a good idea...

Keep it cool Gordo.

Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

PostSubject: Re: The People you Meet   The People you Meet I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:01 pm

Gazing down, a smile tugs at the corner of her mouths as she tucks her lips in as though she had just put on lips stick before allowing her tongue to smooth over the corner of her upper lip, nodding her head slowly she looks up at Gordon knowing well that he may be here alone but his balls were left else where.

Scarlett: I never sad she was a bad person Gordon but i have to wonder why she is protective over you. Does she not trust you? does she not think you can handle your self? make good decisions? Seems to me every thing is all well and fine if things are going her way.

Leaning forward she begins to whisper in Gordon's ear.

Scarlett: I understand that your balls are in her purse and right now you are probably feeling her squeeze them as you talk to me because deep down you already feel guilty for something that you haven't even done. All I am asking, is for a tour Gordon. Nothing more nothing less. Besides if you wanted something more that would be your call to make not mine.

looking over at Gordon out of the corner of her eye she then leans away from him.

Scarlett: So I ask you this, do you want to be a boy and run home to your mommy, or do you want to be a man and do your gentlemen duty and show a woman around so she won't get lost and be faced with some sort of danger when she makes a wrong turn because she didn't know where she was going.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: The People you Meet   The People you Meet I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:20 pm

My body reacts to the insults before my senses catch on, my hands twitching before I move closer to Scarlett, standing nose to nose with her, staring dead into her eyes with a look of intensity.

Gordon Fury: Blyss is not my gatekeeper, I can do whatever the fuck I want. And I will have you know that my balls are right where they belong thank you very much.

Well that escalated quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

PostSubject: Re: The People you Meet   The People you Meet I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:27 pm

Raising an eyebrow at Gordon a smirk now on her face as he cleaves only an inch gap in between them as he is determined to prove that he isn't some lapdog. Taking her hand, she opens it up and quickly grasps Gordon's ball and chain to see for herself if they were indeed there and with delight she looks down and then back up at Gordon.

Scarlett: You're right, they are exactly where they need to be

Letting go of him she leans in closer to him and whispers.

Scarlett: So how about that tour hmm?
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: The People you Meet   The People you Meet I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:51 pm

I take half a step back as I register what just happened. My eyes grow wide as I look at her.

She just... She just...

She just grabbed my dick and balls. Yeh.

And I thought you were forward.

Me too. I fell right into her trap. She knew what would get me to react and she played me like a fiddle. I have to regain control or this is going to end badly for me.

How do you figure that?!

I'll rephrase. It will end fantastically, and THEN end REALLY badly for me. I try to seem as calm as possible

Gordon Fury: Scarlett, you can't just do stuff like that. I mean I appreciate the thought, wait I mean... fuck.

Uh Gordo?

Yeh?

You have an erection.

Oh god.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: The People you Meet   The People you Meet I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:02 am

Brandon Macdonald walks by and sees Gordon and Scarlett talking. Brandon starts to laugh

Brandon Macdonald
Hey Gordo...nice boner
Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

PostSubject: Re: The People you Meet   The People you Meet I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:08 am

Looking at Brandon she couldn't help but smile at him as she reminisces about the night and morning they shared together. She kept her composure however as she looked back over at Gordon whose cock was ready to mount. Its not the first erection she has ever scene and she knew it wouldn't be her last.

But as Brandon went around a corner, Scarlett pulled Gordon to the side in a darkened door way. She knew how to deal with this "problem" but she only had a few options for him.

Scarlett: You know I can help you with that...

Pushing him up against a darken corner of the hall was she smiled as she looked around to see that no one else was in site. It wasn't like she was going to go down on him even though that was probably what he was thinking.

Scarlett: I can either get rid of it for you, we can do it together, or you could go to your locker room or the mens room and take care of it your self, or we can just walk together casually down the hall while i talk about stupid disgusting things that aren't sexual to calm him down. What ever you decide, it never happened and mums the word.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: The People you Meet   The People you Meet I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:29 am

So not only have I got a raging boner in public, but it has been seen by my boss. Fan-fucking-tatic. Scarlett pushes me into a corner and all I can do try to get that fucker down as she explains my "options."

Gordo, I would never be one to condone cheating...

Uh huh.

But it's not really cheating is it? I mean, she is just a friend doing you a favour right? It would be cruel of her to let you walk around with a boner.

You are NOT helping!

LOOK AT HER FUCK YA! All you have to do is say yes. Noone is gonna find out. Blyss will not find out.

Fuck. If there is a god, have mercy on my fucking arsehole soul. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

Gordon Fury: Do it.
Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

PostSubject: Re: The People you Meet   The People you Meet I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:50 am

Raising her eyebrows, Scarlett just smirks as she lowers down on her knees and begins to unbutton Gordon jeans, slowly unzipping them as she looked up at him making sure this is indeed what he wanted and when he didn't protest she continued to do her magic.

Once she unleashed his erected penis, Scarlett took her tongue and began to glide it up his shaft before toying with the tip of it by circling her tongue around it teasing him before slowly slipping it into her mouth where she licked, sucked, and played with his erect penis, even going as far as massaging his balls with her delicate hands and after awhile of soft moans, groans, and hair tugging he finally came inside of her mouth where she happily swallowed and helped him collect him self back into his pants.

Standing up, the situation hadn't phased her a bit as she tugged his shirt down where it was before.

Scarlett: There as good as new. So how about that tour hmm?

Smiling at him she put her arm through his and coaxed him out of their hiding place...
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: The People you Meet   The People you Meet I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:52 am

Brandon Macdonald once again walks by, and sees Gordon and Scarlett walking out of the closet, Scarlett wiping her mouth. Brandon drops the bucket of yo-yo's that he's randomly holding on his head.

Brandon Macdonald
WHOAOAOAOAOAAOAOAOAOAOAOAOOAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: The People you Meet   The People you Meet I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:27 am

Scarlett coaxes Gordon out of the corner as a look of guilt and relief in equal parts is seen on his face.

Well, if it wasn't official before it is now. I am a terrible person.

No one could blame you for that Gordo. You are only human.

I am also in a relationship. Damn it. I look and see Brandon Macdonald standing in the hallway with a dumbstruck look on his face, a bucket and several yoyo's rolling around his feet.

Why the fuck did he have yoyo's?

Don't know don't care. I steer her away from Brandon.

Gordon Fury: Tour starts this way.

Gordon leads Scarlett down the hallway as Brandon still tries to get his head around what he just saw. The scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The People you Meet   The People you Meet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The People you Meet
Page 1 of 1