Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steel Angel & Jaxx Ryder [vs] Gordon Fury & Blyss Lockhart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Steel Angel & Jaxx Ryder [vs] Gordon Fury & Blyss Lockhart Empty
PostSubject: Steel Angel & Jaxx Ryder [vs] Gordon Fury & Blyss Lockhart   Steel Angel & Jaxx Ryder [vs] Gordon Fury & Blyss Lockhart I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:45 am

HHR taking on Sgt. Gordon's Lonely Hart Club Band
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel & Jaxx Ryder [vs] Gordon Fury & Blyss Lockhart   Steel Angel & Jaxx Ryder [vs] Gordon Fury & Blyss Lockhart I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:58 am

”In Between”

Post Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign
Location: Women’s locker room (New Orleans Arena in New Orleans, LA)

Blyss was sitting in the room and applying an ice pack to her face. Then she leaned back against the chair and placed the pack on her chest, still feeling bruised there. The door suddenly burst open as Jaci walked in. She seemed calmer than before when she had stomped out of the ring earlier. But her eyebrows were still knitted together in a frown. Blyss on the other hand had a more blank expression on her face.

Jaci Sovereign
Are you okay, Blyss?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(looks up) Yeah, Jaci. (chuckles) Damn that finisher of yours. But I’ll live.

Jaci sat down next to Blyss.

Jaci Sovereign
That Phil... (shakes her head) This is not how I wanted our match to go down. This really sucks. You know I’ve got your back if you’re planning anything against him, right? Just let me know if you need my help.

Blyss smiled.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Thanks, Jaci. I appreciate that. It’s okay. You still beat me tonight. Plain and simple.

Jaci Sovereign
No, Blyss. Not “plain and simple”. Did you not see what happen earlier?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

I saw, Jaci. You covered me for the pin and the ref counted 1, 2, 3. I saw that. I saw it on the big screen; you, me and the referee. But I couldn’t move and that’s when I heard the bell and Heather announce you the winner. You beat me, Jaci. You did. You’re the better woman tonight, that’s all. Didn’t we agree that whatever happens in the match stays in the match? And we’d still be friends afterwards? Oh that reminds me, can we jump rope some other time? (winces) I don’t think I’m up for it today.

Jaci Sovereign
Sure. But Phil--

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(smiles mysteriously) Who’s Phil?

Jaci stared at her with a quizzical look and places a comforting hand on her friend’s knee. She opened her mouth to say something but no words came to mind.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

I’m gonna go take a shower. Shall we go grab something to eat later? I’m kinda hungry.

Without waiting for an answer, she got up and headed for the showers.

[fades in... ]

Jaci sends a kick, which Blyss dodges. Jaci immediately follows with a second kick. Blyss catches it, and spins, sending a spinning heel kick to the back of Jaci's head, sending her to the mat.

[ ...fades out]

Blyss stands, and retreats to the ropes. She springs forward, doing a cartwheel into a final elbow, straight to Jaci's sternum.

[ ...fades out]

Blyss measures her up while taking a few steps back, then runs to the ropes. She dives clear over them, taking Jaci down with a crossbody.

[ ...fades out]

Blyss glares at Phil. Behind her, Jaci moves in, and elbows Blyss to the back of the head. She rolls Blyss into the ring. Jaci looks over her shoulder at Phil, then slides into the ring. She turns around and is immediately hit with a vicious knee from Blyss.

[ ...fades out ]

Wispy trails of white smoke snaked all around her. Strange as it was, she could physically feel it as its chill gripped her wrists and ankles and even tightened around her belly and neck though a scream desperately wanted to be let out. Besides the smoke, she could see nothing else, not even herself. There was a constant buzzing in one ear that was quickly driving her crazy. In her other ear, a familiar calm voice began to whisper.

Wipe those tears away, Blyss. They are of use for you or me, for us. I have never punished you and I will not start now but that woman who dared call herself a priestess should not have done what she did. She cannot expel me like I’m an intruder. We were born together and the same. Do I not deserve your trust? Have I not been your company when you feel alone? Was I not your only family when your mother left this world and killed the spirits of your father and sister? I never left you to fend for yourself and I don’t intend to. No men in white coats can help you but me. I’m your savior, your tourniquet. People come and go but I stay. I always do...

Suddenly, she could wriggle her toes again and the sensation returned to her fingers once more. She struggled to be free but the smoky grip still refused to budge. She managed a whimper and silently pleaded for release.

Stop begging, Blyss. You brought yourself here. You did this.

You did this...

You did this...

[ fades out... ]

Jaci leaps from the top rope, doing a full spin before hooking Blyss by the head and taking her down with a DDT.

[ fades out... ]

Jaci looks from Chuck and the shenanigans outside the ring, to Blyss lying prone on the canvas. She cautiously drops, and covers. The referee counts.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

[ ...fades out to black ]

Blyss fell to the cold-tiled floor. She looked around to find herself in the hotel bathroom. Her wet clothes stuck to her skin and water spilled out of the tub and onto the floor. She cautiously lifted herself up and leaned against the tub. Shivering, she hugged her knees to her chest and buried her face in it. Then she heard someone singing in a voice that sounded eerily like hers. The song was a childhood favorite of hers but right now in the dark bathroom, it didn’t bring any happy memories. It didn’t exactly have the same melody. It’s there but then it’d go slightly off-key. Her heart started beating faster.

There she goes... There she goes again...

Wednesday

Blyss walked up towards Priestess Severina’s home. She had been itching to return to that place since the first ritual bath. Her boyfriend Mike still didn’t like any of this so she decided to go alone. Due to the loss on Battle Grounds, she felt that she needed more luck and knew the woman could help her. Once again, the voodoo priestess was waiting in the open doorway as if she knew she’d be coming. She was wearing a similar white dress but has a different design and pattern and her hair like before was neatly swept back with a cloth headband.

Priestess Severina
Hey, dawlin’. I am sorry about what happened on Monday.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(smiles a bit) Hello, how are you, Priestess?

Priestess Severina
I’m fine, thank you. Come on in.

They entered the living room and sat down opposite each other.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

I know I should’ve called first but... I don’t know. I just needed to see you again and I-- I just took off. Priestess, is there anything else I can do to cleanse my spirit? To keep out the bad and in with the good? I-- I think it’s working but I don’t know. You saw my match. It wasn’t good enough, Priestess. What can I do now? Please tell me.

Priestess Severina
Blyss, listen to me carefully. You’re doing well and time is a factor here. Nothing works overnight.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

But I need something--

Priestess Severina
Blyss... Restore that faith in you, dawlin’. Nobody can take it away from you but you. You have the permission to keep it so don’t let them.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(frowns) I don’t. Priestess, this isn’t about them. This is about me. I need this for myself. I don’t care about other people. I’ve always fought for myself and will continue to do so because nobody will fight for me. Oh they’ll say they support me, blah blah blah. But the truth is, Priestess, at the end of the day, I stand alone... in my own damn battles. And I’m okay with that. I really am. It’s just the way it has been. I don’t see it changing any time soon.

She sighed, leaning against the couch and feeling exhausted all of a sudden.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Please, Priestess. Is there something else I can do? Something I can try?

Priestess Severina
(gives a tight smile) Of course, dawlin’. There’s always something else.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(closes eyes for momentary relief) Good, good. Thank you, Priestess. Thank you...

Friday

Blyss and Mike were having dinner in his brother’s loft where they were staying at while in town. When they got off the plane, she felt more relaxed than when they were in New Orleans. Her vision also seemed less veiled than before and the weight on her shoulders was not as heavy. They had decided not to eat out tonight and instead stay in. Plus, cooking was something they enjoyed doing together.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

How’s the risotto?

Michael Alexander
(flashes a thumbs-up) Delicious, babe. Best I’ve ever eaten.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(grins) Aww.. Thanks, Mikey.

He squeezed her hand and she returned the favor.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

So... I’ve been meaning to tell you something.

Michael Alexander
Hmm?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

I went to see Priestess Severina a couple of days ago.

Michael Alexander
(raises an eyebrow) What for? I thought that was over.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(frowns) It’s never over, Mikey. As long as there’s all this bad luck in me, I’ll always need her help.

Michael Alexander
Wait, “bad luck”? Blyss, I’m sorry but since when did you start believing in this? And not to mention those strange moments you’ve been having after seeing that woman.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Strange? Ugh, Mikey, are you bringing up those tweets I supposedly sent? I’ve already told you I didn’t write them.

Michael Alexander
So then how...?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

I don’t know, alright? Damn, Mikey. Seriously, just stop. I don’t even see them on my account so for all I know you could be the one who wrote them, not me.

Michael Alexander
(chuckles in disbelief) What? Blyss, why in the world would I do that? Plus, your friend Jaci said the same thing. I saw the convo.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Maybe she wrote them too!

Michael Alexander
Okay, okay... I’m sorry. I-- I’m still confused but let’s just drop it. Forever.
Look, I know you’re nervous about your big title match in a couple of weeks but you don’t need to believe in luck ‘cause you don’t need it. You’re gonna win. I believe in you.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Mikey... It’s not that easy.

Michael Alexander
Of course it isn’t. That’s why your upcoming match is important. You get to have tag team practice with your PPV match partner.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Yeah that would really help. I don’t have much experience in that area.

Michael Alexander
There ya go. Sometimes, you can’t fight your battles alone.

Mike smiled at her but those last seven words sent chills down her spine.

For once, he’s right. You can’t fight alone. You have me...

The Day of Battle Grounds 69: Empire Penetration
Location: Women’s locker room (American Airlines Arena in Miami, FL)

The camera opens up to Blyss in her wrestling gear limbering up. Her hair’s tied up in a ponytail and she looks directly at the camera.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

The road to Ascension began last week and for me, it was off to a rocky start. I lost to Jaci, yeah I did. But tonight? (confidently beats at her abdomen) Nope, sorry. The fire in me still burns and with the PPV inching closer, it’s only getting bigger and hotter. It’s a feeling I’ve been living with since my debut here in the Insurgency. I guess-- I guess you can call it an obsession. I’ve had the Queen of Wrestling championship dangling in front of me yet too far to reach for it. To say I’m frustrated is an understatement. I had made it my goal to wipe out all the divas until I face Tiffani once again for the title but unfortunately, shit happened. Now I have to face yet another cheerleader/wrestler who’s the current champion. I don’t even know or want to know what Chuck’s doing with her. Anyways, tonight is a different chapter in the story. It’s no surprise that I’ve had bad experiences in triple threat matches and for some reason, it’s a better idea to put me in a mixed tag match now. Not that I’m complaining! Just you know... Curious. But I guess, it serves as a good way to restore my faith in trusting other people in the ring. I’m not gonna lie. Since Rising Monarchy, I was convinced that I had no friends. “Team mates” meant absolutely nothing to them. And now the Empire has fallen yet a certain few are still scrambling around for solid ground and what did they do? Like threatened animals, they attack anyone they see without valid reason. Excuse me...

She bends down to touch her toes and straightens herself up again before exhaling slowly.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Tonight isn’t about the Empire or what’s left of it. It’s about trusting again. Whether it’s a great idea or not, I’ll still be teaming up with Gordon Fury against Molly Reid and Baron Tomson for the QoW and High Impact titles at Ascension and in order for me to achieve my goal in becoming the new Queen of Wrestling champion, I’ll have to work together with Gordon. Last week’s match proved to me that I can still trust my friends so maybe I should quit thinking that I’m all alone in this. (waves it off) Anyways, tonight is about me learning not only the art of tag team work but also my partner himself. So far, I’ve only seen his matches and honestly, I think he’s great in the ring. We have similar styles as well from being high flyers to incorporating Muay Thai in our fighting arsenal. I’m still learning but you know... (smiles) I think we’ll make a great team. He’s all about high octane defense but me? I like to hit. So that’s a good combo, right? (nods) I thought so. And speaking of martial arts, we get to test out this combo on another recently paired up Steel Angel and Jaxx Ryder, the Human Highlight Reels.

Before she can continue, she giggles.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Sorry. It’s just... that name. I don’t mean to be rude but that’s kinda funny. I mean I get what it means. (clears throat) But how egotistical is that? Seriously, c’mon! I don’t understand why anyone would ever name themselves like they’re so perfect. Is every move you make in the squared circle flawless? No, that’s not (humanly) possible. (smirks) “God’s favorite child”? “The man with the best finisher ever”? Oh Yuko... You may look like a handsome dev-- Oops, I mean angel but this match means way more to me than it is to you. Maybe it’s better that you didn’t return at all... (shrugs) And “The Rock God”? I don’t think just because you grew up around music and played with your band for some years, you’re entitled to call yourself that. You lost to Griffin Hawkins in that Headbangers Brawl and recently, you lost in that Uprising championship. Remember our Twitter conversation at one time? When you offered to help me in my plight with the Empire? Now what exactly did you think you can help me with? Hmm? It doesn’t look like you can help me with anything there, Ryder boy. (chuckles) Rock God... Seriously, your team is brimming with ego and that, my friends, will be the end of the Human Highlight Reels. Shall I cut you straight to the BKO? Or do a nice fade to black with the Blyzzard? Decisions, decisions... (chuckles) I’m a nice girl from Chicago, well when I want to. Of course the Blyss you knew and hated in the Empire previously wasn’t. The Blyss you know now and hopefully hate less can put up a good fight against you boys tonight so don’t think Gordon’s carrying this team on his own. I carry my damn self and I have been since the beginning. If you don’t believe that because maybe you let Philip Joseph’s words get to you, then by all means just let me take both of your pretty faces... (holds camera with both hands) And then put them riiiiiight here. (lifts up her knee) Then we’ll see if I have what it takes to fight men because you know, good ol’ Phil thinks oh so highly of me. (laughs) So Gordon, you can count on me as your partner in our road to Ascension. I want the QoW title. I want it around my waist. And if you help me with that, just know without a single shadow of a doubt that I’ll be backing you up in your HI title defense. It’s what you do best, right? Defense? (smiles) But for now, let’s focus on leaping over the first roadblock aka the Human Highlight Reels. (stifles giggle) Steel, Jaxx... Meet ya boys out there!

She turns and skips out of the locker room. As the door closes, her laughter can be heard ringing in the hallway.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Song lyrics credit: Sixpence None The Richer
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel & Jaxx Ryder [vs] Gordon Fury & Blyss Lockhart   Steel Angel & Jaxx Ryder [vs] Gordon Fury & Blyss Lockhart I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:20 pm

Steel Angel & Jaxx Ryder [vs] Gordon Fury & Blyss Lockhart FuryCD

“Breaking the Silence Part 2”

Last time on... you know what Gordo? Fuck this.

What the fuck is your problem NOW. We do have enough money for the recap, I cleared the funding yesterday, so cut your shit.

Got nothing to do with the funding. I just refuse to do it.

...Why?

Because I am not going to reward people if they are too fucking lazy to watch the last promo. The people that have watched it already know what has happened up to this point, and I refuse to reward lazy fucks. Or at least, lazy fucks that don't pay me.

I see what you did there fuck face. In any case, whatever, just get this shit on the road.

The scene opens up again on Gordon Fury sitting in his motel room across from good friend Chris Cryptic, while Gordon's “brother” Kurt Lowe is leaning on a mirror across the room.

Chris looks serious. I hate it when he looks serious, because his serious face is very close to a rape face. That, and the fact that I know I am not going to like what I am about to hear.

Chris Cryptic: “What about her?” Really Gordon? Are you kidding me? You threw her off a fucking balcony!

Chris is the only person I told what really happened that night. Kind of regretting it now, but I had to tell someone. I clench my fists as I snap back at him.

Gordon Fury: And are you telling me you wouldn't have? She tried to fucking KILL me Chris!

Chris stands up, clenching his fists as well.

Chris Cryptic: Exactly my point you fucking idiot! You can't go through something like what you went through and come out the other side the same! You have to do something about this!

I stand up and go face to face with him.

Gordon Fury: I don't “have” to do anything! If I want to fucking bury this and move on, then that is exactly what I will do!

Chris Cryptic: That's the problem, you can't bury it. Something like this you can't just bury and move on from!

Gordon Fury: How the fuck would you know! I have had enough of this shit! From everyone! I don't need to do shit about this! It is over, and I fucking want it to stay that way! I don't want to talk about it, I don't want to “sort it out.” I want it to be over! You here me Chris? OVER!

Chris Cryptic: This will never be over unless you get some help you fucking stubborn piece of shit! You have to let someone help you!

Gordon Fury: Don't fucking tell me what to do! Fuck off!

Chris walks almost nose to nose with me, and a sneer crosses his face. Kurt is still completely quiet across the room, simply watching everything unfold. I am at my breaking point. Fists and teeth clenched, if he pushes me any further...

Chris Cryptic: Make me.

Something in my brain just snaps. I lose all control for a split second, and punch Chris in the nose as hard as I can. I am like a wild animal as I try and hit him again, but with a roar he charges at me and picks me up, before driving me into a cupboard, smashing me through the doors. He then spins around and drives me to the floor with a huge spinebuster. Blood is running from Chris's nose as he punches me square in the jaw, and I see stars, but I don't quite fall into unconsciousness. He winds up for one more punch, but I instinctively shift my body to the side, and he cries out in pain as he punches a hole in the floor. I reach up and grab the alarm clock from the bedside table and smash it over his face.

Man Gordo, you just *sunglasses*

…clocked him one.

Steel Angel & Jaxx Ryder [vs] Gordon Fury & Blyss Lockhart 2740760-1735968_csi_miami_yeah_super

I reach out and grab his fist and lock him in a triangle choke. He immediately goes to stand up, and all it does is allow me to get a tighter hold on him. An evil grin crosses my face as I know he is done, squeezing as hard as I can. Chris's eyes go wide as the blood continues to slowly drip down his face, and despite my efforts, he lifts me into the air, up to level with the bed, before he violently swings me into the T.V, my head smashing through it. I let go as Chris drops me, and we both collapse to the floor, panting and trying to catch our breath, blood flowing down both of our faces. Kurt decides to pick this time to speak up.

Kurt Lowe: Feel better?

I respond between deep breaths.

Gordon Fury: ...A little.

Chris Cryptic: What?

Gordon Fury: Nothing... are you ok?

Chris Cryptic: I'm... fine... Barely... broke... a sweat. You?

Gordon Fury: Please... I'm ready... for round two...

Chris Cryptic: Sure... you are...

Hey Gordo...

You say another word, and I am going to kill you and bury you somewhere your family will never find you.

...never mind.

We both manage to crawl back to a seated position as we both lean against the bed. For a few minutes, both of us are silent. I finally break it.

Gordon Fury: Hey Chris?

Chris Cryptic: Yeh?

Gordon Fury: I think I need help.

Chris Cryptic: You don't say?

Kurt raises his hands to the sky.

Kurt Lowe: Eu-fucking-reika! It took getting the shit beaten out of him by his best friend, but common sense finally broke through you thick headed skull!

I roll my eyes at Kurt, but he is right. I am right. Not only is this effecting me personally, but it is also starting to affect my wrestling ability. As much as I don't want to admit, I have to do something about this. Great.

Chris Cryptic: Hey Gordo, sorry for beating you so bad in our fight. I do whatever it takes to win.

Gordon Fury: Hold the phone there big guy, you didn't win. I had you right where I wanted you.

Chris Cryptic: Oh so me putting you through a T.V. And dropping you to the floor was all apart of your plan huh?

Gordon Fury: You got desperate in order to break the hold. You couldn't even move afterwards!

Chris Cryptic: Fuck you man.

Gordon Fury: Right back at you.

We both look at each others bleeding and busted up faces, and both of us just burst out laughing. This is why this man is the best friend I have ever had. Only true friends can settle issues by beating the shit out of each other.

Kurt Lowe: You two are just as bad as each other.

Kurt shakes his head as Gordon and Chris continue to laugh. The scene fades to black.

“An Unexpected Meeting”

The scene opens up with Gordon Fury sitting at the bar of a busy pub, the sounds of glasses clinking together and obnoxiously loud conversation fill the air. He is dressed in his normal casual attire, a button up black dress shirt with white graffiti replaced his usual v-neck t-shirt. He looks at his watch before glancing at the doorway. What's the matter Gordo? Did your date stand you up?

You'll be standing up in the unemployment line if you don't cut your shit.

Geez, sorry Mr. cranky pants.

Fuck you. She told me 8:30. It is now 8:50 and still no sign of her. Off to a fantastic start. I check my match before glancing at the doorway again.

You are a pretty impatient guy Gordo.

Really? What on earth gave it away?

Sarcasm is unbecoming of you.

I hear the automatic doors open and I turn to face them. The person I have been waiting for has finally arrived, better late than never I suppose. A blonde haired woman wearing a classy white tank top, short denim skirt and black boots walks through the door and straight up to the bar, taking a seat next to me. I admire the fact that she doesn't dress to impress anyone else. Like me, she dresses how she wants to dress, fuck what anyone else thinks. She turns to look at me.

Woman: So are you going to buy me a drink or what?

She doesn't mess around does she.

Hey, I never have a problem with a woman just getting to the point.

Gordon Fury: What do you drink?

She slyly grins at me.

Woman:Well I don't drink alcohol, but besides that i'll leave it up to you. Surprise me.

I return the grin before calling over the bartender.

Bartender: What can I get you?

Gordon Fury: Can I please get one more of what I'm having for the lady?

Bartender: Sure thing, this one's on the house.

She looks at me again and seems somewhat impressed, as the bartender returns and gives a glass of clear liquid to the woman. She gives me a mysterious smile as she takes a mouthful of her drink. She puts it down before looking at me with a really confused look.

Woman: Is this... water?

I shrug my shoulders.

Gordon Fury: Surprise.

The woman can't help but giggle as I also chuckle at how funny I am.

And humble

She puts down her drink as I offer my hand to her.

Gordon Fury: Nice to meet you Blyss Lockhart.

Blyss lightly shakes her head as she shakes my hand.

Blyss Lockhart: Likewise, Gordon Fury. So as much as this place is charming, did you want to go somewhere more private?

Gordon Fury: Lead the way.

Blyss gets up and walks around the side of the bar where a number of empty dining booths are located. I follow her to one as a glance over at the bartender, who gives me a thumbs up, and I chuckle again.

Wait a minute... THIS is the chick you are teaming with?

Yup.

But... She is hooooooooooooooooooooooot!

Yup.

I hate you.

Yup. She takes a seat at one of the booths and I take a seat opposite her.

Gordon Fury: So Blyss, as much as I appreciate the company of a pretty woman, I assume you asked me here tonight for a reason.

Blyss suddenly gets serious. It's time for business.

Blyss Lockhart: I did. As you know you and me are fighting together in a winner take all match at Ascension, as well as teaming up this week on Battlegrounds. Winning this week and gaining momentum for Ascension is VERY important to me, because I have come too close too many times to let another Queen of Wrestling title shot slip through my fingers. I REFUSE to let it happen again. So I just want to make sure we are on the same page. Can I trust you to have my back when I need you?

Gordon Fury: You don't even have to ask Blyss. I am determined to win no matter what match it is, and as long as you hold up your end, I have no problem having your back.

She stares into my eyes as she leans forward, looking somewhat menacing.

Blyss Lockhart: “As long as I hold up my end?” What Fury, you don't think I can?

I don't back down, and I lean forward to meet her.

Gordon Fury: It isn't about what I think Blyss. No offense, but you have nothing to lose and everything to gain from our match at Ascension. Should we lose, sure you will feel like crap, but you don't really lose anything from it. I however Blyss, have EVERYTHING to lose. If you drop the ball, then I lose my High Impact Championship, and I refuse to lose my title without even being beaten.

So I ask you: Can I trust you to hold up your end?

Blyss lashes out and slaps me across the face. I can tell she is fuming.

Blyss Lockhart: How DARE you!

Gordon Fury: THAT is what I need to see Blyss. You can't just say you want this, you have to prove you want this. You have to keep moving forward and stop and nothing until you get what you want. Remember what you are feeling right now Blyss, because that is just a portion of what you will need to tear that title from Molly, as well as beat The Human Highlight Reels version 120,000 on Battlegrounds. Are you ready?

She leans right forward into my face, almost going nose to nose with me. She smirks.

Blyss Lockhart: I'll see you at Battlegrounds... Partner.

I'd take that as a yes Gordo.

She backs away before getting out of her chair and walking towards the door, it opening automatically as she walks into the night. I lean back in my chair as I take in our meeting.

Well I think that went well.

Really?

Well for your sake Gordo, I hope so.

So do I.

Gordon gets up from his chair and heads towards the exit, and the scene fades to black.

Steel Angel & Jaxx Ryder [vs] Gordon Fury & Blyss Lockhart FuryShoot

“Highlights”

The scene opens up with an old school video opening. You know, the one where it counts down from 5, and the circle spins around it making a beep sound? Yeh that one. It beeps down to zero before cutting straight to footage of Gordon Fury cutting Steel Angel in half with the Fury Impaler. It cuts to Gordon Fury power bombing Steel through a flaming table, and then cuts to Gordon hitting Steel with the Skyfall Guillotine. The image shifts to Griffin Hawkins hitting Jaxx Ryder with the Break a Bitch, before getting his hand raised, but then shifts again to show Gordon Fury and Griffin falling from the top of a cell through a table, before Gordon gets his hand raised in victory. On that image the video freezes, and the camera zooms out to show that this video is being played in a cinema, with all of the chairs in the theater being vacant except for one. Gordon Fury gets up out of his chair and goes to stand in front of the screen as the house lights come back on.

Gordon Fury: This, ladies and gents, is a highlight reel. A compilation of awesome moves and moments from throughout my career. What I showed you was just a sample.

Humble brag much?

Gordon Fury: Now speaking of highlights, I have to mention Jacob Figgins. Jacob, last week we tore the house down. We came at each other full force, and I am not ashamed to say that on that night you were the better man. You are definitely destined for great things Figgy, but know if we ever square off again, that the result won't be the same as it was last week. That I promise you.

Now we get to the nitty gritty of it all. This week I team with my partner for Ascension Blyss Lockhart in order to fight the...

I take a deep breath before letting out a sigh.

Gordon Fury: ...Human Highlight Reels.

That name is so bad that it sends a chill down my nonexistent spine.

I second that motion.

Gordon Fury: What Blyss said earlier this week is absolutely true, how fucking arrogant is that? I mean who could possibly be THAT arrogant that they would come up with that name for a tag team? And then it hit me, and I can't believe I didn't see it before.

Steel Angel.

Honestly I can't say I'm surprised. For an honorable warrior, you have possibly the worst case of unjustified arrogance I have ever seen, and I have seen ALOT. I thought that maybe your loss to me would make you more grounded, make you realise that you are not nearly as good as you think you are, and you need to work if you want to once again hold that world title. But of course I was wrong, because you are Steel Angel! The worst greatest wrestler of all time! (trademark). I mean even now I can almost bet money on the fact that you STILL think in your mind that you are better than me. That in this company people still consider you one of the best. That may have once been the case Steel, but it sure as shit isn't now. Wake up and smell the failure sunshine.

The fact that you think you are in any position to “mentor” anyone is just a joke Steel. I mean you had a chance to try and reclaim the High Impact title, but in true Steel fashion, even in defeat you thought you were too good for it, and instead decided to “go for the world title.” How did that go for you Steel? Oh that's right, you got fucking stomped by Ethan Cage, before taking a break to lick you wounds. And now you are back you think you can just have a clean slate? You think that you can pretend all of it never happened? News flash Steel, you aren't fooling anyone. I have said it before and I will say it again: In our match you took me to the limit. You have a good amount of skill in that ring, but your attitude and your refusal to face facts constantly causes you to fail. And now you are pulling Jaxx Ryder down with you.

If you truly want to help Jaxx Steel, you have to open up your fucking eyes! As far as I am concerned you are the underdog walking into this match Steel. You can lie to yourself about how my win was a fluke victory, or how despite everything you are still superior, because at the end of the day, all lies fade away when we step into that ring. Blyss now has a fire lit inside of her, and you better believe I do too. We are gearing up for our biggest challenge in our careers at Ascension in a match that has never before been seen in recent IWF history. And as far as I know Steel, you have yet to be booked. Welcome to reality Mr. Angel.

Gordon motions to the booth above the screen, and the screen changes to show multiple scenes of Jaxx Ryder flat on the mat. He then walks away from the screen and pulls a chair over, before sitting down.

Gordon Fury: Now we come to Steel's trainee Jaxx Ryder. Now Mr. “Rock God”, looks like you have Steel's signature unjustified arrogance down pat, and as we can see...

Gordon motions to the screen.

Gordon Fury: You have mastered his signature “flat on your back technique” as well. Now Jaxx I don't hate you, I think you are actually a quite talented guy, and you are more charismatic than your mentor, but you need to learn how to work under pressure, also a massive fault with Steel. You tried to pick a fight with now world champion Griffin Hawkins, and he wrecked you. You had a chance to capture the Uprising title, and you fucked that up as well. If you are going to swing for the fences early Jaxx, you have to swing as hard as you possibly can. Limp wristed bullshit isn't going to get you anywhere, especially against me and Blyss on Monday night.

Jaxx you are once again in over your head in this match, and I really hope you step it up. But something tells me history will repeat itself again and that you will once join Steel and once again crumble under the pressure, and Blyss and I will become one step closer to Ascension, with momentum on our side.

You see for us boys, this is more than just a random tag team match. This is a match that Blyss and I need to show each other what we are about. We need to work out whatever kinks we might have and be 100% ready, because at Ascension, we will downright need to be.

Blyss I meant everything I said to you earlier in the week, and I hope I get to see the real Blyss Lockhart at Battlegrounds. The one that has what it takes to become Queen of Wrestling Champion.

It is time for you all to face the fury...

Gordon stands up again and the camera zooms in on Gordon's face, and he doesn't take his eyes off it.

Gordon Fury: ...Mate.

Gordon walks out of camera shot and the scene fades to black.

Last edited by Gordon Fury on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel & Jaxx Ryder [vs] Gordon Fury & Blyss Lockhart   Steel Angel & Jaxx Ryder [vs] Gordon Fury & Blyss Lockhart I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:29 pm

Steel Angel & Jaxx Ryder [vs] Gordon Fury & Blyss Lockhart SA_zps35468d6c

Steel Angel & Jaxx Ryder [vs] Gordon Fury & Blyss Lockhart Vg_zps83b03c0b

=As the night falls (Version two)=

Scene opens to the GM office, we're two hours away from IWF's ppv Nowhere to Run and Jessica Matthews is seen leaning on her leather chair with Chuck glancing over her with a sense of uncertainty. Jess was just done speaking to someone on the phone and judging from the look on her face something was clearly bothering her. Chuck pretends to not notice and straightens his tie as he tries to not lose face in the presence of his sister. Just then Jessica started to speak.

Jessica
You'll never guess who I just spoke to.

Chuck
Do I get a prize if I'm right?

Jessica
Heh real cute.

Chuck
You look troubled, something the matter?

Jessica
Well that's just it.......the man I spoke to.......was someone I never thought I see again.

Chuck
Who?

Jessica
Goes by the name Steel Angel.

Chuck
No shit.

She was gonna say something else but then a knock on the door interrupts the siblings.

Jessica
Come in.

The door opens and sure enough there he comes, dressed in a blue jacket with the hood having been discarded. The night had been a cold one and Steel was showing the effects of that. Still though he maintains his firm presence and closes the door behind him, his footsteps just above a whisper, Jessica took a moment to catch her breath as she saw the man's face.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

Jessica
*Under her breath* You...

Her body tenses a bit and even Chuck narrows his eyes and braces for anything, however Steel seems unaware of the hostility that is being displayed by them both and politely bows before Jessica before speaking to her in a calm voice, different then the voice that Jessica had remembered a year ago.

Yuko
Hello Miss Jessica.

This confused her, she could feel herself loosen up a bit as she studies him. Seems he isnt acting at all, his body language and expression suggesting that. Still though Jess coulden't help but stay alert, he points to a chair in front of her and takes a glance.

Yuko
Mind if I sit here?

"What is going on here?" Were her thoughts, this is clearly not the same man who locked her in the lockeroom and held her there against her will, who showed her videos of Corey Casey and telling him all these things about him, saying that he was nothing but trouble. Her love for him at that time was so strong, and she belived that he was doing it to get to him, to weaken him for their match at Nowhere to Run.

Turns out that this man was right about Corey, it was because him that she took this position and it's because of him and his actions that cause her to act against him and his mad conquest.

Jessica
Uhh.......please do.

He takes his seat and glances at Chuck for a moment, then turns back to her with a small smile. "Why is he smiling?" she thought once again.

Yuko
I want to start off by being the first to say congratulations on your position as general manager of IWF.

That came out of nowhere, and from his tone alone he actully meant that. Jessica coulden't help but feel that perhaps she was indeed wrong about this young man.

Yuko
Listen Jess.......I've been meaning to tell you this for a long time but I didn't have the courage to really say it to your face. I wanted to sincerly apologie for my actions against you a year ago. I'm sure you haven't forgotten at all.

Jessica
No I haven't.

Yuko
I was in a really bad position.......I dont know I guess something snapped in me, might of had something to do with what Death Angel did or what Corey said. I dont know, thing is I never wished harm on you or your family for that matter.......just some stupid idea from the former CEO of IWF and being the immature idiot that I was took the bait and never bothered to notice the hook behind it.

He really means that, the poor boy is bearing his shame to her and already Jessica could feel a sense of guilt for judging him so harshly.

Jessica
Well you did warn me about Corey.

Yuko
I didn't warn you about anything Jess, that was my dark side talking, the side that my half brother unleashed. I wasen't trying to save anyone, I was getting myself into a position I didn't want and it took everything I had to break myself out of it before I ended up doing something I would forever regret.

Jessica
Well you dont have to worry about it anymore, all is forgiven.

Yuko
Thanks.......it means alot, dont get the wrong idea Jess I ain't kissing up to you just cuz you're the GM, I really wanted to say sorry for my actions.

Jessica
You can relax now ok? Dont worry about it.

He smiles again, feeling like a weight was taken off his shoulders, he straightens himself up and nods his head.

Yuko
So I received your call, sounded urgent so I got here as quick as I could.

Jessica
Well I've recently made GM of IWF.

Yuko
So I've heard.

Jessica
Was told you were gone for three weeks, have you been keeping track of things during your absense?

Yuko
I've watched every Batte Grounds if that's what you mean.

Jessica
Alright so you know what is going on then?

Yuko
I can get an idea, thing is where do I come into all this?

Jessica
Well I've been hearing rumors.

Yuko
About?

Jessica
That you worked a match in NLWF.

He nods his head slowly as he ponders it, the expression on his face clear to both Jess and Chuck.

Yuko
Yeah I'll admit, I actully did partake in a match at NLWF but before you say a word let me just clear one thing: It isnt at all what you think, I didn't turn my back on IWF.

Jessica
I don't follow.

Yuko
Look I might not look like the sharpest knife in the whole set but I understand the reputation that NLWF has and the animosity that was shared between them and IWF. I was told about the history and how IWF was made from the ashes of NLWF when it first shut down years ago. I understand all of it.

Jessica
If so then why did you decide to do a match there?

Yuko
Call it a personal vendetta if you will.

Jessica
Personal vendetta?

Yuko
It's no different then you getting revenge on your husband for cheating on you.

That shut her up and Yuko would calmly add.

Yuko
Like I said, I've been watching every Battle Grounds during my absense, I've also heard that you managed to sway Stygian into your side and set him on a war path.

Jessica
I'll give credit where credit is due then: You've done your homework.

Yuko
I don't try to be noisy Jess, what happends between you and Corey is none of my besiness.

Jessica
I know but it's one thing to get revenge on a loved one, it's another when you're seeking revenge on someone who so happens to represent a rival federation of ours.

Yuko
Of course.

Jessica
So tell me this Steel.

Yuko
Please call me Yuko.

Jessica
Tell me this Yuko....who in NLWF were you getting revenge on?

Yuko
My old colleuges, Chuck knows em all too well.

Jessica
Who though?

Yuko
Former members of the Human Highlight Reels, Robbie Hart and Hostyle Jones.

Both Jessica and Chuck exchanged amazed glances, Robbie and Hostyle were two of Yuko's closest friends in IWF before they were released from contract. Both men would find solace when NLWF reopened it's doors a few months back and since then that's where they wresle.

Chuck
I dont get it though......what do you have against those two?

Yuko
What's it to you?

Chuck
Hostyle is your friend isnt he?

Yuko
He was my friend.

Jessica
I dont understand what happend?

Yuko
Neither of you were here for it, Hostyle was released from contract some months ago and yet showed up for his fatal four way match even though he was no longer under contract. Man was heavily intoxicated with drugs and before his match attacked his sister and my wife.

Jessica
Your wife?

Chuck
You're married?

Yuko
I got alot of catching up to do but yeah I'm married to Marley Jones, Hostyle's little sister.

Jessica
Sister?

Yuko
Long story but yes Hostyle attacked his sister for no apperent reason and that caused me to run out there after the match and destroyed the man in that very ring. That day was the day our friendship had been broken, man is a maggot, a drug addict and a dead beat wash out!

His anger really caught them off guard. Jessica recollects herself and leans forward on her desk, now with renewed interest.

Jessica
Tell me what occured during your trip to NLWF, explain everything I need to know what you did over there.

Yuko
If you insist.

He tilts his head to the side and takes a deep breath, eyes closed as he recalls the event as clear as day.

Yuko
It all started a few days after my match with Ethan Cage, when I was returning home after training.

Steel Angel & Jaxx Ryder [vs] Gordon Fury & Blyss Lockhart 394599_orig1

=This is a message from yours truly.=

Scene opens to show the edge of a sidewalk near a busy street. Cars honking and other noises echo around as the hustle and bustle of the city comes alive. Just then a person's shoe comes into view as it walks by, the camera moves in to follow this person as he moves forward hands in his back pockets. He's wearing a black and white jacket with a hood covering his head and face. Swaying from side to side, he glances up as the clouds begin to grow thick and dark indicating that it could rain very soon. The sound of thunder confirming his suspicions. Quickening the pace, he takes a detour around the corner of an alleyway and cuts through the narrow section. Moving around the trashcans and junk laying on the floor, he takes a sharp left around another corner, only stopping when something caught his attention. He turns to face a large poster.

Steel Angel & Jaxx Ryder [vs] Gordon Fury & Blyss Lockhart Pride_zps3e0749f5

The man takes a long look at the poster, he then runs down the list of matches that are being displayed. One match stands out to him the most.

Hostyle Jones + Robbie Hart
[vs]
London Carter + Damien Young

We return back to Jessica's office.

Jessica
So you saw a poster that was hyping a match between your former partners?

Yuko
I didn't pay much attention to it at first, they were nothing to me at this point so I just walked away and thought nothing nothing of it.

Jessica
So what made you change your mind?

Yuko
Funny you should ask.

We return back to where Yuko was looking at the poster, he snorts and turns around the corner but not before glancing at a row of t.v sets to the side. What he saw caught his atttention.

It was a backstage interview featuring a man in a suit and to the side sat Robbie and Hostyle.

Interviewer: We're here with the Human Highlight Reels, guys you'll both be partaking in the tag tournament to crown new tag champions, your thoughts?

Return back to Jess's office.

Jessica
A backstage interveiw.

Yuko
I somehow knew those bastards would carry on the name HHR even though I was one of the founders of the team. But it wasen't what set me off, it was the stuff they said.

Jessica
What was it?

Yuko
Oh the usual: How they carried my ass though my matches and think that I'm nothing to them just some over hyped chump who cracked when the pressure got too heavy. But then there was one thing that would drive me into the deep end.

Jessica
And that was?

Yuko
This little promo they had which featured a woman who cloesly resembled Marley.

Cut back to where Yuko was watching he witness this "Marley" look a like and Jones with Robbie joked about her apperence and the fact she's with a "loser" like Yuko. Then they jump on her, tore off her clothes and proceed to........rape her?

Jessica
Oh my god!

Yuko
I was pretty sure that was not part of the interview.

Jessica

Yuko
Even worse was that they threaten to do the same thing to the real Marley if they ever got the chance. They even went so far as to call me out on a match but said that I woulden't have the guts since I'm a "Corey" man. So you see Jessica it wasen't just regaining the name of the Human Highlight Reels or answering a challange, I was also defending my family, in a matter similer to how Corey defended your family.......before the whole.....never mind I'll shut up.

Jessica
No it's alright I understand.

Yuko
Bottem line I wasen't just gonna sit this one down, against my bitter judgment I decided to invade NLWF for their PRIDE show but before that though I had to give em a message.

Jessica
A message?

Yuko
Chuck remembered when I asked to borrow some of the stuff from your MEN studio?

Chuck
Yeah what of it?

Yuko
Well......

There has been talk of NLWF wanting to get Chuck Matthews to come back even if it was for one night. Rumors stated that Chuck was given many offers, even a HOF contract however Chuck had made no attempts to contact NLWF and the matter was never settled. Well the crowd comes alive during a preshow when a video feed enters the big titantron and after some slight static come the letters "MEN". Everyone is glued to their seats as we are introduced to a man standing in the center of the camera, wearing a jacket and what looks to be a jester mask as he talks in a deep voice

Steel Angel & Jaxx Ryder [vs] Gordon Fury & Blyss Lockhart Mesaage_zps00f2dfff

The man in the mask
This is a message from.....yours truly. Nick, I know your game.....your cameras watch me, your media talks about me, your sponsors hype me and your competition inspires me. Well.........you'll be happy to know that I've decided to attend your next show which is PRIDE. Only you won’t know where I'll be, I can be anywhere, backstage, under the ring. Who knows........maybe I'll be in the crowd, watching the show, waiting for the right moment to make my presence felt. Either way Nick I'm coming to NLWF and you'd be best be prepared because....I will turn this whole place upside down and inside out! The one is coming, best be ready for me faithful fans of No Limits.

The feed breaks off and we get blackness soon after, the crowd just goes nuts, thinking that finally one of the original talents is coming back. Already the Chuck Matthew chants ring across the arena......if only they really knew who was behind that mask.

Jessica
So........wait you told them you were Chuck Matthews?

Yuko
I didn't tell them anything about that, they thought I was him, I didn't say anything that would make em think like that, all I did was let NLWF know I was on my way to their event.

Chuck
So why the mask?

Yuko
Wanted to give those assholes the benifit of the doubt, they don't really think that I would be the one who would show up in a NLWF event.

Jessica
So then what?

Yuko
Simple I waited.

=Make some noise.=

Yuko ever since his match with Ethan has been working with some new trainers from out of
state, ever since his encounter with his old college from DW Darren De Jean, he's been
hooking up with some guys who would help to develop new fighting styles
to add into his arsenal. Even though he was on vacation Yuko had never neglected his training, knowing that one day he would return back to IWF. He coulden't help but admit that at first he was unsure of wanting to
take the lessons that Darren was giving, having being self taught for so long with his only other
trainer being his father he never thought he would be able to learn anything new
from someone else.

Boy was he ever wrong.

Darren had a gym set up near where he lived lived, he
hadanother friend and former DW athlete BM help with setting the place up. They
bought the place from the original owners and remade it into our own personal
gym. Spending several hundred thousands of dollars getting the equipment, the
designs, the mats, the rings and the trainers into the place. It was called the
Training Grounds as homage to the old DW show of the same name and indeed, it's
just like old times with the three of them. New people flocked
the place by the hundreds, Darren reserved the second floor as the personal training
place, meant for people like Yuko. Darren would bring these trainers from
over seas, some from Korea but mostly from Japan, a place where much of Yuko's
parents interest came from.

Yuko recalled how it all came to be: They once stayed over at Japan during their
honeymoon, inspired by the culture there, taking many key factors which they
would soon enough input into their own household. The most important ones where
the means of discipline, honor and respect. He would be taught all these things
while growing up: Respect for thy fellow man, being polite and kind to others,
protect the weak from the strong and above all, if someone steps out of line
you have every right to defend yourself.

Taking part of these training sessions
would often bring back memories of the time when father took Yuko under his wing
and taught him the means of wrestling. He took Japan's extreme methods of
physical training and would use them to hone Yuko's mind and body. He would push
him above and beyond his limits, every move was taught without
fail, every exercise routine done repeatedly until Yuko was literally drenched
from head to toe in sweat. His mother would always encourage him to never give up,
told him how proud she was at his progress. She was the shield to the father's
wrath who sought to break him mentally and physically, however Yuko would show a
fortitude that was to be admired. He never quit, never stopped, just kept on
going and from it, he became a better person, a better fighter.

Here it was the same thing only it wasn't his
father teaching him, it was skilled men and women who have studied these
fighting styles for years and now sharing their knowledge and prowess to him.
From their teachings gone was the self taught martial arts and in it's place came the combinations of taekwondo alongside with ju-jitsu as well as judo. He's been spending weeks on end learning these new techniques
and from it he progressed very rapidly. It was from those teachings that Yuko became stronger, faster and more formatable then ever before.

Jessica
I can see that training really showed just from looking at you.

Yuko
Yeah it was a slow and painful ordeal but I was more than ready to make their minds explode and give Robbie and Hostyle a nice wake up call.

Jessica
So when PRIDE came around then what?

Yuko
I went into the show, front row, mask and all and for some odd reason everyone thought I was Chuck Matthews.

Jessica
Why you say that?

Yuko
Well.....

PRIDE of Philadelphia moves back to ringside as the Highlight Express drives out next to the side of the stage. Hostyle Jones runs and leaps off the roof of the bus landing on the stage as he pumps the crowd up. Robbie Hart walks alongside the entrance ramp slapping hands with fans as he meets up with Hostyle Jones ringside as they look inside at London Carter and Damien Young.

Lenne Hardt
THE FOLLOWING IS YOUR OOOOOOOOOPENING ROUND OF YOUR PRIDE TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!

Robbie Hart and Hostyle Jones point out at a man in the audience in a black trench coat and mask watching the show from front row center.

Ramirez Silva: We have heard a lot of rumors about who that man is.

Carmine Vestieri: That fucker who slept with my wife! But it’s ok, because I touched his dick and branded it!

Ramirez Silva: Wow.. you really touched his dick?

Carmine Vestieri: I HAD TO MAKE HIM PAY!

Jessica looks at Chuck with a strange look on her face.

Jessica
Touched your dick.....?

Chuck facepalms and shakes his head, Yuko scratches his head looking somewhat embarressed.

Yuko
Well you did say to explain everything to you.

Jessica
Right well.......what next?

Yuko
I caused some havok of course then came the final round of the tournament where I would end up being unmasked.

We return to the middle of the tag tournament finals, Psycho lifts Robbie Hart up into a rolling DDT so that he can spear him down into the mat. Psycho grabs Robbie Hart by his throat and stands up with him. Psycho lifts Robbie Hart high into the air and brings him down into the center of the ring with a chokeslam. He doesn’t release the throat of Robbie Hart, instead lifting him back to his feet then up to his shoulders. Psycho tosses Robbie Hart over his head sending him stomach first down into a knee.

Ramirez Silva: Bullet Ride attacking the stomach and ribs of Robbie Hart instead of connecting the knee to the face!

Carmine Vestieri: Pure Psycho is wrecking and destroying all!

Psycho drops down and pins Robbie Hart dropping his forearm down into his throat.

-1-2-3-

The masked man enters the ring pulling Psycho off of Robbie Hart. He gets kicked off into the corner as Psycho stands up and runs at him with a splash.

Ramirez Silva: FUCKING FINALLY!

Carmine Vestieri: Charlie Brown, prepare for me to have your penis!

Jessica
Why does he like your dick so much Chuck?

Yuko
Can we get back to the story please?

Chuck
Thank you.

Mitch Mcclure enters the ring and begins to deliver chops across the chest of the masked man in the corner before letting him stagger out of the corner into Psycho who rips his mask off.

Ramirez Silva: It’s not who we thought it was!

Psycho
Who the fuck are you?

Yuko
Just like that I was exposed.

Jessica
And then?

Yuko
I caused some more havok and got the hell out of there, Robbie and Hostyle would end up winning the match but it was a very tainted seeing how I assisted them the whole time.

Jessica
But why though?

Yuko
Because I knew they would get upset, they actully thought Chuck jump ship and was helping them out. They then find out at the very end that it was me, the last person they never expect to see.

Jessica
So after the show then what?

Yuko
Well my pressence alone would end up sending shockwaves around the federation. People backstage were estactic to say the least, I mean a IWF guy who joins the fed is one thing but an IWF guy who invades the place while still part of the fed? Unheard of. I think it was my action that would inspire Axle to call out the Undisputed champion Shark into a match.

Jessica
But what did you do after the show?

Yuko
Well I was still in the building, trying to get out, turns out I would be called by the one person I never though I would see in person.

Jessica
Who?

Yuko
Your husband's worse foe: Nick Ridicule.

=I know who you are, you're the asshole on T.V=

I won't lie, I was actually getting very
nervous.

Why wouldn't I be? I'm doing something that I'm
not suppose to be doing. I've heard the rumors, every time someone would bring
up the name of this guy you can hear the sound of tables flipping and stuff
being broken all the while hearing this:

"DON'T EVER FUCKING MENTION THAT WRETCHED
ASSHOLE AROUND ME AGAIN!"
"FUCK NICK! FUCK HIM! DEATH TO ALL WHO JOIN
HIM!"
"DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE NICK! DIE DIE DIE DIE
YOU FUCKING INGRATE!"

Jessica
Geez.

Yuko
Chuck here can tell you, Corey hates Nick with every fiber of his being.

Chuck
Yep no one could hate Nick more so than Corey.

Jessica
What can you tell me about this Nick person?

Yuko
Just the typical rumors that I'm sure many others have heard about. Honestly I never knew who Nick was, I coulden't even do any research on the guy, the archives that contain all of his past matches in IWF are none existant and videos, promos that relate to Nick or NLWF in general were either removed or banned from public eyes. All I had going were the rumors and what I could gather from the backstage gossip. Nothing that can give me an idea of who is his aside from the fact that A. Everyone hates him and B. He's an asshole.

Jessica
Fair enough I suppose.

Yuko
So as you can imagine I had zero idea of what to expect when I was being lead to Nick's locker room.

We return back to where Yuko is being flanked by two NLWF guards, one of them smirks at him as they walk.

Guard
You should consider yourself lucky punk, after that stunt you pulled you should be in jail. However Nick is willing to speak with ya and if you're lucky you might just get out of this unscathed but that's of course........if you're lucky.

They approuch the door where Nick's room is located and after a few knocks they open up. Nick is sitting there, clad in his tapout shirt and mma style gloves and boxers. He turns and sneers as he sees Yuko.

Nick
Leave us boys, I'll take it from here.

They walk away and close the door behind him, leaving the two men alone.

Nick
You know who I am punk?

Yuko
I know who you are, you're the asshole on t.v.

-----

Chuck
Real cute there man.

Yuko
Hey I was already in very hot water as it is, figuired I might as well flatter the guy.

Jessica
Chuck hush, what happen next?

Yuko
He went straight to the point as to why I was in his locker of all places.

----

Nick
Reason I brought you here was so I could see what kind of IWF scumbag that ingrate would dare send over to try and tarnish this great fed I've help build!

Yuko
I assure you that I was not send by Corey or IWF in general, I came here on my own free will.

Nick
Alright you have my attention, you have five minuites to explain yourself.

Yuko
I'll get straight to the point Nick, I want Robbie and Hostyle in a match.

Nick
Oh really?

Yuko
Yes, I'll sign a contract if I need to, but I only want those two and that's it. You grant me this and I swear that I will never come to this place ever again. You'll never see my face, this I vow.

Nick
Well what a fucking coniencdence, after that stunt you pulled my brother came to me and demanded to fight you in that very ring here in NLWF. Well I've pulled a few strings of my own and convinced the suits to grant the match however it will be held at the next PPV Tournament to the titles.

Yuko
Alright fine, where do I sign?

------

Yuko
So he hands me a contract which is valid for one match, no bullshit, no fine print none of that, one match and that was it.

Chuck
What made you think he was planning on having you compete in more than one match?

Yuko
Because I made it very clear to him.

-----

Yuko
Let me just make one thing very clear right now Nick, I sign this on one condition only and that is this: This is only going to be a one shot deal, no extenstions, no talk of being full time or hell even part time. Hell you wont even have to pay me, all I want is one match with those two and that's that. Win or lose I'm forever leaving this fed, sound good enough for you?

Nick
Whatever punk, my brother will be looking forward to killing you in that ring.

Yuko
Yeah because he had like three other chances to do so.

-----

Jessica
Nick's brother? You don't mean Rob-

Yuko
That's irrelvent, back to the story at hand.

-----

Nick
This ain't IWF shit head! Here we do things very diffrently and you're going to find yourself in a very hostile terratory with no friends and no fans. There won't be any warm welcomes or shit like that, don't expect these people to chant your name or cheer for you. You think you can come into my fed, do whatever you want and get away with it unscathed? Not on my watch.

-----

Yuko
So I signed my name on the dotted line and had a whole week to prepare.

Jessica
Then what?

Yuko
Well the match arrived and sure enough I was indeed the most hated man of the night, I've never heard so many boos and jeers from a crowd since..........well you know.

Jessica
Right.....

Yuko
Actully I'm being very kind when I say that, these guys were ten times as worse and Robbie and Hostyle were loving every moment of it.

Chuck
Heh I can imagine.

Yuko
But I let none of it faze me, I went in there and already both men went at me, the match stared and I was in for the fight of my life.

Jessica
And then?

Yuko
Well that's where it got interesting.

-----

The scene cuts to 15 minuites into the match but it might as well be 40, all three men are battered, bruised and downright exhusted. Robbie has cuts and marks all over his left arm and black bruses on his face and on his shoulder, Hostyle was in even worse shape, looked like his whole body went through a lion's den with nothing but a chair, a whip and five hungry lions to work with. Yuko himself was bleeding from the side of his head, his outfit is mostly in shreads save for his pants which have holes of varioues sizes and tears with loose fabric danging on the edges. The whole ring looks like the aftermath of a warzone, splintered wood, twisted metal and bent pipes and broken 2X4s and other weapons ether destroyed or lying on the mat somewhere. Yuko grabs hold of a ladder as he sees the prize above him, a briefcase containing the victory. He sets it up, but not before Robbie moves in and tries to take him down, Yuko sees the attack though and moves out of the way, causing Robbie to crash face first. Yuko dosent waiste any time as he grabs Robbie while he's still dazed and drives him down with the Divine Cutter. This gives Yuko enough time to climb the ladder however Hostyle moves in with a 2nd smaller ladder in place and makes the climb himself. The two men met up and exchange blows, Hostyle though sneaks in a foot and boots Yuko off the ladder however Yuko manages to grab onto the 2nd ladder and reposition himself upwards. Robbie recovers and climbs the ladder that Hostyle is on as he tries to unhook the breifcase but Robbie stops him before he could get a good grip. Both men begin the process of beating the shit out of each other with closed fists to the noggin. Just then Parker Wayde moves in and pushes both ladders that contain all three men.

----

Chuck
Parker!?

Yuko
I know right the bastard actully jumped ship and from the looks of it he wanted to take out all three of us.

Jessica
Why?

Yuko
Why else? To make an impact, we're talking two former Heavyweight champions plus a former High Impact champion and Parker has beaten all three of us but I was the only one to ever hold a victory over him.

Jessica
So he ended up costing you the match.

Yuko
Not quite.

----

Yuko notices Parker pushing with all his might as he sends both ladders over the edge, he looks up where the briefcase is and thinking fast, makes a leap of faith, somehow he manages to clear the other ladder containing the two former HHR members and latches both hands on the edges of the briefcase, sparing himself from the fall while Robbie and Hostyle crash into a pile of barb wire and chairs, effectively being taken out of the match. Parker looks up, anger in his eyes and he sees Yuko still holding on to the briefcase, he grabs one of the ladders that he tipped over and tries to knock Yuko off with it. However Yuko reacts fast and pulls himself up, he grabs the rung that holds the breifcase and uses that to pull himself up even further so that he is out of Parker's reach. Parker gets even more angry and tries to throw the ladder like a javalin but falls just a bit short. Yuko unhooks the briefcase and starts climbing the metal string as he climbs higher and higher, the bell ringing to indicate that Yuko won the match and the boos just drown the announcer and Parker is just livid.

----

Yuko
I won the match and climbed to the beams up towards the arena, I knew there was a side exit that leads to where the rafters were and that's how I was able to escape. I got the win and escaped from NLWF........almost unscathed.

Jessica
Wow........

the expression on her face says it all and the fact that Yuko still bears some of the cuts from that fight even though they have healed much at this point. Still though that was quite the tale that Yuko gave to her and she's trying to process the whole thing.

Jessica
So you won your match.

Yuko
Oh Nick was beyond pissed, Robbie and Hostyle sworn that they would represent NLWF faithfully by destroying one of IWF's best athletes and instead I made them both fall flat on their faces. Parker I'm sure got his just desserts and I would spend the remainder of my vacation relaxing and getting ready to return back to IWF.

Jessica
Glad to hear that you're bac though Yuko. I'm sure your wife was proud of you for what you did back there.

Yuko
It was for her as well as for myself, the Human Highlight Reels wasen't just a team Jess, it was a family, and we treated it as such or at least me Robbie and Hostyle did. But those two asswholes just coulden't leave well enough alone, Robbie decided that Corey was asking too much of him and Hostyle decided to drown himself in the cheap booze and drugs. They took the whole HHR thing and butchered it, spat on it and just to add insult to injury, carry the name themselves when they went over to NLWF. I was willing to allow bygones be bygones but those two took it way too far when they attack my family on t.v and have the nerve to call me out thinking I was too scared of Corey to not go out there and bash their skulls. I made them think twice about that. Will they stop doing it? Very unlikely but there's no point in me going back there, I've proven what I needed to prove, they can pretend it didn't happen but I was there, I was in that match and I beat both of them, Parker didn't help me, he was helping himself, he didn't give me a tainted win because if I haden't made that leap I would have ended up like those two. Bottom line is Jess I proved that in the end I was the better man of the three and that I am the true Human Highlight Reel and speaking of that I had some time to think about this. I wanted to erase the bad taste that was left behind when Hostyle and Robbie left, I want to recreate the HHR in my own image, to start fresh, to begin anew.

Jessica
Well about that, I heard that you and Jaxx Ryder were talking just one week before the PPV.

Yuko
He was asking about having someone help him get back on his feet. I have the expereince needed to help this guy soar to new heights so........I agreed to help train him in a sense. I figuire the best way would be for us to team up.

Jessica
So you'll make that announcment offical tonight then?

Yuko
Yes if you'll allow it.

Jessica
Of course.

Yuko
One thing though: I'll need some proper attire for the occasion, can't spoil the surprise ya know?

Jessica
You'll find everything you need over there.

She points to where a small pile of clothes is, Yuko gets up from his chair and inspects the items which consist of a grayish black jacket, a sack and a jester mask.

Yuko
I see you've kept the stuff I burrowed for that video.

Jessica
Is it alright?

Yuko
Yeah this will do rather nicely.

He bows to her once more.

Yuko
Well I best get ready then, got a date with destiny. Also looking forward to working with you miss Matthews.

Jessica
Please just call me Jessica and you're welcome.

He leaves the room with his items and closes the door behind him, leaving Chuck and Jessica behind to mull things over.

Jessica
That was one hell of a story.

Chuck
Yeah.....

TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel & Jaxx Ryder [vs] Gordon Fury & Blyss Lockhart   Steel Angel & Jaxx Ryder [vs] Gordon Fury & Blyss Lockhart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel Angel & Jaxx Ryder [vs] Gordon Fury & Blyss Lockhart
Page 1 of 1