Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steel Angel [vs.] Gordon Fury

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Steel Angel [vs.] Gordon Fury Empty
PostSubject: Steel Angel [vs.] Gordon Fury   Steel Angel [vs.] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:02 pm

DUELING THIEVES MATCH FTW!

Rules:

-To win, you must hit your opponent with two of his signature moves, and then score a fall
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel [vs.] Gordon Fury   Steel Angel [vs.] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:18 am

“A Rude Awakening"

The scene opens up in Gordon's motel room. He is asleep on the bed, and the whole room is in darkness. This calm is broken by Gordon's phone going off. This wakes up Gordon as he blindly reaches towards his bedside table and picks up his phone. Since there isn't really a lot more for me to do in this scene, I will leave you with Gordon's inner monologue for the duration. Have fun!

Gordon Fury: Hello?

Tracey Smith: Hey Goooooooorrrrrrrddddy. Hope I didn't wake you.

I'm not sure if I accidentally sighed aloud, but I definitely was inside.

Gordon Fury: Hi Tracey. Yeh well you did wake me.

Dumb bitch. I try to sound as polite as a tired, exhausted human being who just got woken up by someone who they can't stand can be.

Tracey Smith: Oh. Well now that you are awake, I suppose it doesn't matter now now hey? I just rang to wish you luck in your title match at New Years Evil. I even bought tickets to watch it live!

I admit, I was a little chuffed that she bought tickets, but still...

Gordon Fury: I appreciate that Trace, but was there a reason you had to call me at...

I turn my body and check my alarm clock for the time.

Gordon Fury: ...2:27am?

Tracey Smith: Not really, but I just thought of it now, so I wanted to call you while I remembered.

God damn it Kurt, how the fuck did you put up with her? She is nice enough but jeez. But then it dawned on me.

Gordon Fury: Wait, Trace this is the first time you will be seeing a wrestling event live yeh?

Tracey Smith: That's right! I'll be there in person to cheer you on!

I can't believe I didn't realise this sooner. Tracey was with Kurt through his whole training to be a wrestler just as I was. As much as I feel like I am living his dream, she won't just be seeing me in that ring. She will be seeing both me and Kurt. This match means as much to her as it does to me. Which is more reason why I can't lose. I have to really step it up more than ever, and that may require a few changes. I then realised I should probably respond.

Gordon Fury: I'm glad Tracey, I really am.

I'm not sure if the silence that follows is awkward or not, there was a weird air of calmness about it.

Tracey Smith: Well Gordy, I’ll let you get some sleep. I might see you on Sunday!

Gordon Fury: Yeh Trace might do. Take it easy.

I press a button on my phone, hanging it up. I then put it back on my dresser and look up at the ceiling.

Gordon Fury: I can't lose.

The camera fades to black.

----------------------------------------------------------------

“A Change is as Good as a Holiday"

The scene opens up in a media conference room. Reporters are seated in neatly lined chairs on the floor, and at the front of the room there is a stage with lectern on it, a microphone attached to the top. The reporters are all anxious as they wait for the conference to start. Suddenly Gordon Fury appears from side stage wearing a maroon t-shirt and jeans. As he enters, all of the reporters look at him with a confused look on their faces, presumably because of what he is holding. Under each of Gordon's arms is a fold up camping chair, while he holds a portable speaker in his left hand. With out a word he puts his gear down, before picking up the lectern and moving it off the stage. He then goes and sets up both chairs facing each other, giving a side-on view to the reporters. He then moves the speaker to the front of the stage and switches it on, before opening a compartment and pulling a wireless microphone. He then addresses the audience.

Gordon Fury: Ladies and gentlemen of the press, as you may already know, my name is Gordon Fury. Now by the look on more than a few of your faces I can see people re confused. Let me explain.

Gordon turns one of the camping chairs to face the audience before sitting in it.

Gordon Fury: You see one of the things that really pisses me off about wrestling is how rigid things can get outside of the ring. I mean suits, standing at lecterns, all of that boring shit. I mean for fuck sake wrestlers make a living beating the shit out of each other, you would think things would be a bit more chilled right? Plus it is so impersonal. The way the world is these days it is apparently rare to have a face to face conversation anymore. So, as the pioneer I am, I decided to change things up. So instead of shouting at me trying to get my attention, you will all raise your hands if you have a question. Then. If I choose you, you will come onto the stage, and sit in this chair opposite me, and ask the question. If you have a question you want me to answer, you can come up to me and ask me. So, who is first?

Gordon stands up as some of the reports raise there hands, some still look confused, others look insulted. Gordon, funnily enough, couldn't give 2 shits. Gordon scans through the crowd before pointing to a Caucasian, dark haired young lady.

Gordon Fury: You, come on up. No need to be shy, I won't bite.

As she walks up to the stage, Gordon turns his chair back to face the other one, while the lady awkwardly sits in the camping chair, her nice, official looking dress looking out of place in comparison. Gordon gestures to her to ask away.

Reporter Lady: Mr. Fury, in regards to...

Gordon cuts the lady off mid sentence without a second thought.

Gordon Fury: Sorry I didn't catch your name? And please, call me Gordon.

The lady is taken aback by Gordon's interruption, and Gordon patiently waits as she gets her thoughts together.

Reporter Lady: Oh, um, sorry. Sydney Dawson, Worldwide Wrestling Weekly.

Gordon Fury: Nice to meet you Sydney.

Gordon holds out his hand for a shake, and she awkwardly shakes it. Sydney then gauges Gordon to see if he has anything else in store before continuing.

Sydney Dawson: So Gordon, as of last night you are now the number one contender for the High Impact Title.

Gordon Fury: Yup

Sydney Dawson: How do you feel now that Steel has made it a Duelling Thieves match?

Gordon Fury: To be honest Sydney, at first I was confused, as I had no idea what the match was. Everyone went apeshit about it though, so I assumed it would be sweet. So I went and looked it up, and to be honest it was a smart choice for Steel.

Sydney Dawson: What do you mean? Do you mean because he knows it is going to be a great, entertaining match?

Gordon chuckles a little.

Gordon Fury: Not exactly Sydney. You see Steel uses the guise of wanting to please the fans but in actuality it is very smart tactics wise. See Steel's moveset, especially his finishers, are quite complex moves he has no doubt been practising for years. Replicating those moves is going to be quite difficult for me. Whereas while NOONE will be able to do my moves like I can, besides the Skyfall Guillotine, my other two moves are pretty easy to do in comparison, making it much easier for him to qualify for the win than me. And he obviously considered this when he decided the match type. Now I don't blame him for doing so, but for an “honourable warrior” who believes in fair fights and what not, does that sound very honourable to you Sydney?

Sydney Dawson: Umm... No, not really...

Gordon Fury: Exactly. He doesn't want an honourable, even fight. He wants to win, and he wants to tilt the odds in his favour so he has more of a chance to do so. And do you know why he would take an advantage like that Sydney? Because in my opinion he is not being honest about who he is. He is not an honourable warrior, he is an arrogant douche bag. And I can prove it.

At this all of the reporters start scribbling things down on notepads, and then frantically whisper to each other. As they do, Gordon reaches into a drink holder of his arm chair and pulls out a remote. He points it behind him and clicks a button, causing a projector screen to roll down the back wall. He then clicks another button, and footage from last week's Battlegrounds appears.

Steel Angel
Sorry Gordon by unlike you I don't need an actual submission finisher. I've trained myself to use any kind of hold I could think of, that way I don't have to rely on just one move. Have fun!

Gordon clicks the remote, skipping the footage ahead. He then presses play again.

Steel Angel
Well Gordon you amaze me by being able to win a submission match without the need of a finisher. But that was just a mere test, no more than that. If you really wanna beat one of the best, you're going to have to broaden your horizans.

He clicks the remote again, and the clip stops, the screen going blank. He then puts the remote back and focuses again on Sydney.

Gordon Fury: How fucking arrogant was that? You see Sydney, Steel is merely an arrogant man who is stuck on past accomplishments, convinced that they are still relevant. News flash Steel, they aren't. Sorry Sydney, I'm just going to take a bit of time to address Steel directly.

She nods her head as Gordon turns to face the camera.

Gordon Fury: Almost every week without fail you bring up all the shit you have done in the past. Triple crown this, former world champion that. And you say it every week like it is supposed to mean something, like people are supposed to consider you great because of it. I mean you referred to yourself as “one of the best”. Really Steel? Really? I don't doubt your skill in that ring Steel, and in the few times I have met you you don't seem like a bad guy, you just need a slap in the face from reality. And this week, I will be delivering that slap when I take the High Impact Championship.

Don't get me wrong Steel, you may have been one of the best when you were world champion, you may have even been THE best. But the men you proudly claim week after week to have defeated? Most of them are long gone from IWF. You say the names like they should mean something to your opponent, but they don't. You say it like people should respect you for it, and I'm sure many do, but I don't. But that doesn't matter now. The past is the past, it is what happens now that is the most important. Do you know what bringing up all this past shit says about you Steel? It says that you have no recent accomplishments to call your own. Sure you may argue that because all I have done is beat Devlin Raine a bunch of times that I don't deserve the shot, that I don't impress you. Well who has two thumbs and doesn't give a fuck. This guy.

He points his thumbs to himself.

Gordon Fury: Not only that, but in recent memory the only thing YOU have done is beaten Devlin Raine, which I was doing before it was cool by the way. Yes you are High Impact Champion, but you have not fought someone who refuses to lose Steel. Someone who despite not having a title, has EVERYTHING to lose, as well as everything to gain. I can guarantee you have NOT faced a man like me before Steel, and I am coming at you as hard as I can, and I am determined to leave New Years Evil High Impact Champion.

Gordon turns back to Sydney.

Gordon Fury: Does that answer your question?

She nods her head as she gets out of the chair and moves back to her seat. Gordon stands up and moves to the edge of the stage again.

Gordon Fury: Ok, who's next?

The throng of reporter raise their hands again as the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel [vs.] Gordon Fury   Steel Angel [vs.] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:57 pm

Phase one: Meeting an old friend.

Scene opens with Steel Angel at his living room inside his new home. He's on the phone with someone, the audio is faint and thus no one can make out what is going on. Suddenly Marley enters the scene dressed in a cute pinkish shirt with a hello kitty logo on the front and faded blue jeans. She sees Steel who is still talking and moves to where he is and the camera follows where we can hear parts of the conversation.

Steel Angel
So you're actually not too far away then, that's good. Look I didn't really want to trouble you wi-.......I know you owed me and that you said that I can call in the favor at any time.......uhuh..........uhuh...........ok ok so it's no trouble at all then? Cool so what is your ETA? Oh alright so I'll be seeing you in........say.........20 minutes? Alrighty man, thanks alot....alright bye.

He hangs up and takes a deep breath like he just ran a marathon, whoever that was just a moment ago has Steel Angel feeling a bit anxious. Marley taking care not to trip over anything carefully moves up to him, his head snaps to her with a suddenness of a sentry on patrol and like a deer in front of a set of headlights Marley freezes in place. Thankfully he relaxes when he sees her.

Steel Angel
So uhh.....how's your bro doing? Sorry I didn't stick around it's just that.......ughh.

Marley
It's alright Yuko, I told Hostyle what happen, although he seemed a bit out of it. I'm just glad to see that he's alive I mean........I had so many questions for him.

Steel Angel
So I take it you and him have caught up?

Marley
It took a long time but........I was able to pull through thanks to you. Looking back I'm kinda glad you weren’t there to witness it.......

Steel Angel
That bad huh? Understandable, I still would like to know what the hell he's been doing all this time. I mean the guy vanishes less than a week after Fallout, doesn’t leave behind any phone calls, no messages, no texts, not even a email or any knowing of his exact whereabouts. Lead us all to suspect that he passed out in some gutter or even worse.

Marley
It was hard for him.......I mean he after everything he went through during that time.

Steel Angel
Between losing his High Impact title and his wife cheating on him for Chuck Matthews, I should have seen that coming a mile away. Still though that was no excuse for him to abandon us like that! Shit I was about ready to storm out there myself but the damage was already done...... even if I did something it wouldn’t have made much of a difference would it?

Marley
No don't blame yourself Yuko......at least he's alive and well, just be thankful for that. However you're right, he does have some explaining to do with you. He owes you that much.

Steel Angel
Did you tell him that?

Marley
Of course.

Steel Angel
That's my girl!

He hugs her and they share a kiss, then he looks down at her shirt and frowns a bit.

Steel Angel
Hello Kitty? Aren’t you a little old for that?

Marley
Teehee, coming from a man who still has a Naruto headband in his closet drawer.

His expression goes into an "Ow crap she got me." face, he smirks like a guy who just got bluffed at a poker table.

Steel Angel
Ok fair enough, remind me to discard the piece of crap later.

Marley
Alright! So.....who was that guy you were talking to on the phone?

Steel Angel
Oh him....heh.....let's just say he's an old friend of mine. We go way back he and I, I just need him for some extensive training.

Marley
Extensive training?

Steel Angel
Yeah see the thing is I made my match between me and Gordon a Dueling Thieves match. The idea is you have to hit at least two of your opponent’s finishers before you can score a pin fall or a submission.

Marley
Wow cool!

Steel Angel
Yeah only one little issue.

Marley
What's that?

He scratches the back of his head and gives the most embarrassed grin he could make.

Steel Angel
I know.......absolutely nothing about Gordon's finishers.

Marley looks at him like he's crazy, of course a girl like her would come to expect much more from a man she's engaged with for the last five months or so.

Marley
Wait so you made the match with no idea on how to do your opponent’s finishers?

Steel Angel
To be completely honest, I've actually never seen Gordon fight before. The only times I've seen him in action was when you were there with me.

Marley
You mean you didn't check the videos afterwards? I mean don't they have a place where they store past shows?

Steel Angel
Yeah, there's also a video archive that anyone can look at, shows matches from past shows and Pay Per Views. Ever since my match with Chad Mason a few months back, I never had a reason to check my foe's past matches mainly because of two reasons: One because it's more challenging to me when I have no idea who I'm fighting and two, lately I always assume that my opponent isn't even going to put up much of a fight. I mean look at my past matches from Violent Impulse all the way to Pick Your Poison, I think I've only lost like one match out of all the other matches I've been in. Now Gordon is a different story, he's kind of in the same boat as Devlin with one major difference.

Marley
That is?

Steel Angel
This is the first time I've fought him.

Marley
You never fought him before?

Steel Angel
Well I couldn’t since I put him and Devlin in that best of three series.

Marley
Alright so........when is this guy suppose to show up?

Steel Angel
He should be here right about-

Just as he said that there is a knock on the door. Marley being the nice girl that she is goes to answer it. What greets her at the entrance causes her to gasp and cover her mouth in amazement.

Marley
Oh my.

Standing before her is a rugged man in his mid-30's, with a mustache and goatee that looks really good on him. Reddish short hair with the front end stretching downward to his forehead. He is wearing a tap out shirt and faded blue jeans, with a duffel bag slugged over his shoulder. He looks at Marley with a smirk on his face.

???
Hey there pretty lady, you're easy on the eyes. Lucky for you I'm already married.

Marley backs up a couple of steps as the guy flashes her another grin. Feeling a bit uneasy, she works up the courage to say something.

Marley
Uhh....thank......you?

???
So is there a man by the name of Steel Angel around here?

Marley steps back and Steel having now seen who is at the door, has a big smile as he jumps from his chair and walks up to him.

Steel Angel
Darren!

???
Steel is that you?

The stranger and Steel exchange smiles as they walks towards each other like good pals.

Steel Angel
You son of a bitch!

They lock hands in what first seems like a handshake, but it soon becomes an arm wrestling contest with Steel gaining the upper hand. He smirks at the man who is having a hard time keeping his arm up.

Steel Angel
What's the matter, that development camp you're running has got you blowing too many whistles?

The man finally yields and lets go, he and Steel then exchange a bro hug before Steel pulls back to get a better look.

Steel Angel
So what's up with you man? I missed you!

???
Yeah I missed you too, it's been......three years now?

Steel Angel
I'd say that would be about accurate.

???
Wow.....I don't know if it's me getting older or what but you've gotten bigger since the last time I've seen you.

Steel Angel
That's what she said man.

???
Yeah try telling that to my wife.

They both laugh as Marley who has been watching this exchange has a really confused look on her face. Steel takes note of this and breaks away as he wraps an arm around her waist.

Steel Angel
Darren I'd like you to meet my fiancée Marley Jones.

Marley
Hello there.

Steel Angel
And Marley, this man is an old friend and teacher of mine back from Dominion Wrestling, Darren De Jean.

She nods to him, having heard about Darren before. Darren De Jean, better known by his ring name as Roman Synn. A legend in his own right, former Ultimate Heavyweight champion, known for having some of the greatest rivalries at the time, and has lead two of the most fearsome stables. One being the Congregation, which was formed under his Roman character who is portrayed as a psychotic preacher that uses quotes from the bible and dangerous tactics to inflict unmeasured amounts of pain. He was always flocked by his "sisters", women dressed as nuns wearing almost next to nothing, just fish net stockings that do little to cover their curved bodies and nun hats that only serve to show just how "innocent" they really are. The Congregation brought in many new talents into the federation, most of who became rising stars. The group died off during the aftermath of the winner take all jailbreak hell match. The survivors would reform to become ATF or After the Flesh, basically a variation of the seven deadly sins. Not too long after the group was disbanded and Roman carried on as a singles competitor, he faked his own death in order to repackage his character. He would return back to DW under his real name and would remain with the company until the company’s demise. After DW closed its doors, Darren would open up a development camp called the Training Grounds as a homage to DW's minor show of the same name. He would train would be athletes and have them transfer to an actual federation where they would receive a full contract, with a pay and push that depends on their win/loss record they get from the camp. Steel not long after DW would donate a good portion of his last paycheck to help to get Darren's camp off the ground. Since then Darren stated he owed Steel a favor that he could call in at any time. They would maintain contact until Steel moved to Japan to partake in the fed known as Kapow. A few months staying there, Steel would move back to the states not long after leaving the company and has since then made little to no contact with Darren. But Darren still remembers the favor he owes him and Steel has yet to call in that favor......until now.

Darren De Jean
So wait, you say this girl is your fiancée?

Steel Angel
That's right.

Darren De Jean
What happen to Kurumi? Did you two break up or something?

Steel bowed his head and Marley moves in to comfort him, apparently Darren struck a chord as he looks at the grim faces of the two.

Steel Angel
I somehow knew you were to ask that Darren. You see Kurumi is........she's dead.

Darren De Jean
Whoa....when was this?

Steel Angel
About half a year ago, died in a car accident.

Darren De Jean
Oh....sorry to hear about that.

Steel Angel
That's fine; you have a right to know man. After all Kurumi was an active person in the locker room, she got along with just about everyone.

Darren De Jean
Yeah I'm actually amazed she didn't decide to become an athlete, she could have given Debra a run for her money.

Steel Angel
Listen I rather we drop this subject......I've.......been trying to move on from that.

Darren De Jean
Fair enough, mind if drop my stuff right here next to the door?

Steel Angel
Sure man, make yourself at home. Kitchen's to the back.

Darren slugs his duffle bag near the side of the door and moves to the kitchen, he frowns a bit when he opens the fridge.

Darren De Jean
No beer?

Steel Angel
You know me man, I don't touch that crap.

Darren De Jean
Heh....you should learn to live a little dude

Steel Angel
I get that alot, that's why I tend to be active most of the time.

He sits down with Marley taking a seat next to him.

Steel Angel
So how's life treating you?

Darren De Jean
Ehh about the same really, it's a routine for me: I go to work, I come home, I eat dinner, spend a couple of hours with my six year daughter and eight year old son all the while putting up with my wife's nagging lectures.

Steel Angel
That bad huh?

Darren De Jean
She's a real sweet lady, it's just she often freaks out whenever she sees me out in the ring doing all that high flying shit. I'm semi-retired now but I'm under contract with this one company overseas where the agreement is I would transfer any of the guys who past my camp and ship em over there. While it pays a good chunk of change, it still makes her uneasy. She once said to me "When you're finally done with that company that's it, I see you sign up for another federation and I'll throw you out!"

Steel Angel
Jeez, she's got a hold on you.

Darren De Jean
Ehh it's so and so, I love her, she loves me, it works out.

He takes a seat across from Steel and Marley, a can of coke-cola in his hand.

Darren De Jean
So....about that favor, you were pretty passionate on the phone.

Steel Angel
Well I'm sure you've heard about this place I'm currently signed to right?

Darren De Jean
IWF.......great place from what I was told, been thinking about offering my services there.

Steel Angel
We've been getting some new talent lately but that's not why I brought you all the way here to San Diego. See I have a match at this upcoming Pay Per View called New Year’s Evil.

Darren De Jean
Love the name.

Steel Angel
I knew you would, anyways I'm defending my belt against this guy called Gordon Fury.

Darren De Jean
Gordon.......Fury.

Steel Angel
Heard of him?

Darren De Jean
Can't say I have, I mean I've seen so many new guys come and go so I can't keep track anymore.

Steel Angel
Well like I said, I have a match against him. But it's no ordinary match; it's a Dueling Thieves match. To win you have to first hit at least two of your opponent’s finishers before you can score a pin fall or submission.

Darren De Jean
Huh.....so it's a standard one fall match but you must first hit two of your opponent’s finishers?

Steel Angel
That's right.

Darren De Jean
I like that stipulation; it helps to expand a person's skill set. I mean anyone can learn how to do a dropkick or a head lock, but to be able to do a move that only your opponent knows? Just raises the bar as far as competition is concerned.

Steel Angel
That's one of the many reasons I've picked it, that and there hasn’t been a match like it since IWF first started a year and a half ago.

Darren De Jean
I see.......so where do I come in all this?

Steel Angel
I need your guidance Darren, I never bothered to study this guy aside from his standard move set. I know very little about his finishers aside from his submission move that I could likely replicate without much trouble.

Darren De Jean
But you said you tend to learn better on your own.

Steel Angel
Under normal circumstances yes, but see I have less than a week to prepare for this match. There's no way I can learn this on my own within that time span, I figured with your help I can perhaps cut the time I need to learn these moves.

Darren De Jean
Ahh well you learned how to effectively use weapons in your move set within a week's time, let me tell you that's impressive. Most guys would have taken months to learn that crap.

Steel Angel
You said it yourself Darren, I'm a natural at figuring stuff out. Give me a game I've never played before and I learn it within an hour, teach me a new move and I'll master it in a day or two.

Darren De Jean
Indeed………...well just for old time's sake I'm going to assist you in this. One question though, do you have any videos of this guy doing these finishers? I can't teach you without seeing it myself, need to have a picture in my head ya know.

Steel reaches into his bag that was sitting near the couch and pulls out a couple of tapes which he shows to Darren.

Steel Angel
Got these from the tech crew, told em I'll return them once I'm done.

Darren De Jean
Alright this will do, I have a t.v set and a counter where we can view this. I've also brought in a few boys from the camp to lend a hand.

Steel Angel
Wait why did you do that?

Darren De Jean
Well I had a feeling I knew that you would be asking me to help you expand your skills. I figuire I could kill two birds with one stone so I asked for three guys willing to learn the ropes. This way you'll be helping yourself and them out with this training.

Steel Angel
Where are they now?

Darren De Jean
Told them to wait in the van, don't worry they aren’t going anywhere.

Steel Angel
What makes you say that?

Darren De Jean
These guys are really green; we're talking fresh as cut grass. If there is training to be involved, they will shut up and listen.

Steel Angel
Alright well, I know a gym that has a wrestling ring not far from here. The place is pretty empty right now, so it would be perfect for this.

Darren De Jean
Sounds like a plan, you drive out in front of us and we'll follow you. Beats the hell out of having you shout directions on the phone.

Steel Angel
Fair enough, hey Marley want to watch me train?

Marley
Sure.

Darren De Jean
Alright well, I'll be waiting for you guys outside the van then.

Steel Angel
You go on ahead Darren; I'll just be a minute.

He nods and grabs his duffle bag while downing what's left of his soda efore crushing the can and tossing it in the recycle bin. He belches and heads outside, Marley turns to Steel.

Marley
I'll go get dressed, no way am I going to the gym with this on.

She walks away, leaving Steel alone with the camera to keep him company. He turns to the screen, his expression a mix of disappointment and amusement.

Steel Angel
So this is how the new talent of the sport sees the veteran. You threw down the challenge, I accepted it, and then I decide to up the ante and you respond by playing the victim and talking about how "unfair" it is that I made it a Dueling Thieves match. You called me arrogant, a word that has somehow become a common insult when people talk about me. The funny thing is Gordon you weren’t the only person to say that. Devlin also called me arrogant, often remarking how I sit on top of my "tower" thinking I'm untouchable. The ironic thing about this is that you're making the same exact mistake he did, instead of taking the time and study the opponent he resorted to complaining. But you took it one step further by using the media because you needed a second opinion. You attacked my image of being an honorable warrior by pointing out that in retrospect; this match gives me every advantage you can think of. If I have to translate exactly what you said to the reporters is this: I picked this match because it presents a no win situation for you Gordon which would be so unlike me because I believe in a fair fight. But much like Devlin, you fail to see the big picture Gordon. Think back to last week man, what where my exact words to you after you won the best of three series? You know the same words you tried to twist? What exactly did I say to you Gordon? That if you really want to beat the best, you have to broaden your horizons right? How the hell is that considered arrogance!? I was merely stating a fact, sure I might have come across as arrogant and I didn't mean to. However I stand by what I said to you Gordon. See you claim I'm living in the past, stuck on past accomplishments only because I have "no recent accomplishments to call my own." So I don't suppose that this.....

He grabs his High Impact title and shows it to the camera.

Steel Angel
This isn't a recent accomplishment? This is what you're fighting for Gordon, this is your moment. You earned it just like I earned my shot. Want to know how I did it? I took the moment, I learned what to look out for and as a result I stood tall in the end. Since then I've all about setting the bar Gordon. Last time I defended this belt was in a match that I never won in, a match that I made, a match that I would ultimately conquer. For this defense, I'm taking it one step further, by bringing out the best in you Gordon. That's why I picked this match, not because it gives me an "unfair" advantage, it's because I want to see if you're willing to handle the pressure. Right now as far as I see it there is no hope for you, heck you wanna talk about living in the past? I had to call in an old pal of mine from a past federation to help me prepare myself against you Gordon. That's how seriously I'm taking you; this is how much this match means to me. I want to like you Gordon, but much like Devlin you are one dimensional, just attacking me from one angle much like he did. You both try to target my ego, rather than suck it up, take the time to train and get ready for the big fight you instead resort to slandering me in public. Meanwhile I'm thinking two steps ahead, getting ready for war. Tell me something, did Brandon Macdonald and Corey Casey bitch and moan when they found out they would be fighting in the first ever Dueling Thieves match? Nope, instead they studied each other's moves and walked in with the mental and physical mindset that they needed. I'm taking no chances Gordon; I'm going to learn your finishers so that when the time comes I'll be prepared. Rather than be a whiner and complain you should be spending more time looking at my past matches and finishers and study them. Sure the Skyward Breakdown and Final Judgment are hard to pull off but with some practice you can get away with doing the Skyward Breakdown. The Final Judgment though took me years of practice to master, also keep in mind most of my craft was self-taught; I had to learn the hard way. I just picture an image in my mind, tell myself to try it and several attempts and many botches later I got it right. Start using pillows and sand bags for victims, then used actual dummies, then people with protective gear until I was able to do the move on someone without any protection. The other moves didn't require as much time to learn but regardless it took some practice. Today I'm going to practice doing your moves Gordon; it could take me a few days to master, heck it could even take until crunch time when I have to fly over to Indianapolis. See I'm not crying over spilled milk Gordon, I'm getting ready just like should be doing. I call myself one of the best because I am one of the best, it's not an expression, it’s a fact. My past achievements speak for themselves and yes I do talk about them because let's face it, people tend to forget how hard it is to be at the top. I don't try to brag, but when people don't take me as a legit threat I tend to give them a lesson in humility. Seems to me Gordon, you need to be taught that lesson and it couldn’t have happen to a nicer guy. Devlin failed to claim my belt and so shall you Gordon, because in your mind you're ready for me, but in your heart and soul you're not. I made this match expecting a challenge, instead I expect to be greatly disappointed, only because you decide to go down the same route that the guy before you did when he stepped up to the plate. I'm looking forward to this Gordon; you best better get your head out of your ass and open your eyes and start training now while you still can. Otherwise this belt isn’t leaving my waist anytime soon.

Marley then returns to the living, looking ready to go out.

Marley
We should get going Yuko, Darren is waiting for us.

Steel Angel
Yeah let's go.

They leave the room and the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel [vs.] Gordon Fury   Steel Angel [vs.] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:53 pm

"Respect and Truth, Two Sides of the Same Coin."

The scene opens up on a busy city street. People are bustling past each, quickly trying to get to their destinations, shops are open and attracting customers where they can. In all of this madness is Gordon Fury. He is wearing the new Gordon Fury black V-neck t-shirt that says “Fuck you, I do what I want” on the front, and “Gordon Fury” on the back, as well as jeans and sneakers, for a change. Way to put in shameless advertising there Gordo, real smooth. And I swear Gordon must own a thousand fucking pairs of jeans, because that is all he seems to wear. Anyway, Gordon walks casually down the sidewalk, as he takes in the sights and sounds of his environment. The camera closes in on him and faces him as he continues walking.

Gordon Fury: Respect. It is a word thrown around by so many people in so many aspects of life, although very few people understand the meaning of the word. It is just a pretty thing to say that gives people credibility. But there are people that in everyday life show true respect, whether they know it or not.

Gordon stops walking before pointing into a news agency. A middle-eastern man is buying a newpaper from a Caucasian man behind the counter. They both nod politely to each other as the middle-eastern man walks out of the store.

Gordon Fury: That middle-eastern man is named Baljeet, and Baljeet is a devoted Muslim. Every day he goes into that news agency and buys a paper from Harvey, who is a dedicated Jehovah’s Witness. Now for this time of year, both of these religions have very different customs, and yet they both wish each other a happy “whatever”, not apart of those religions, so I don't really know. The point is, that these men have respect. Neither of them actively realise it, but they do.

Gordon continues walking before walking into a coffee shop, the sounds of coffee beans grinding and “private” conversations drowning out the bustle from outside. And by private, I mean loud as fuck, but apparently only to one person. Gordon then stops again, motioning to two men sitting at a table, drinking their coffee's and quietly chatting. You don't notice it at first, but after a few seconds you notice that they are holding hands.

Gordon Fury: Those two men are George and Matt. They have been a couple for a few years now, and this is their favourite coffee shop, and often come here for dates.

Gordon then motions at the woman behind the counter, who is busy preparing coffee for her waiting customers.

Gordon Fury: And this hard working woman is Francine. Francine is a devout Christian, as is her whole family. She very much believes in Christian views, including that marriage should only be between a man and a woman. And yet, George and Matt are two of her favourite customers. They are always polite, and always leave a generous tip, and don't disturb any of the other customers. She may not actively approve of their union, but she respects them despite it.

Gordon takes a seat at one of the tables.

Gordon Fury: Steel, there is a reason I took you on this journey today, and that is to show you what real respect is. You see Steel, despite what I said about you earlier this week, I respect you as an in ring competitor. You always go out in the ring and give it your all for the people, something I am not a stranger to doing. However as a man there are more than a few faults with you Steel, and respect is funnily enough, one of them.

You don't respect me Steel, and it doesn't matter if you admit it or not, we both know its true. You may have made Devlin a victim or your superiority complex, but that shit won't work on me. It only serves to fuel my fire, and I assure you that at New Year's Evil, you are going to feel the burn.

You see Steel, you made a fatal mistake by comparing me to Deviln, as I knew you would. You said I was, what was it? “Playing the victim”? If you had truly done your study and prepared as you said you had, then you would know I have made a name for myself calling it how I see it. In fact the only thing your promotion showed is how you have fallen into the trap of considering Devlin and me the same. Because of this, whether you realise it or not, you are going to prepare the same. Andtrust that you are going to need ALOT more than that to beat me this week. Not only that, but you seemed to get awfully defensive there about my claims. Almost as if you were trying to convince yourself. You see Steel I didn't slander your image or inform people about your match selection to complain. I did it to prove a point. It was to throw a stone into into the glass house that is your persona, to rattle your cage to see how you would react. And you did exactly what I thought you would.

The thing that rattled you the most about my words is the fact that they come from fact. I didn't slander you or make false claims, I backed up my claims with facts, and it sent you backpedaling. Instead of fighting back you were trying to do damage control, desperately trying to repair the holes that I poked in your image. And by comparing me to Devlin, by trying to turn it back on me, the only thing you have done is proved my point. Because there is a reason you couldn't say one single bad thing directly about me: Because you had nothing to go on. Since joining IWF, I have done nothing but speak the truth and kick arse in that ring, and I will continue to do so.

Oh and Speaking of things you don't want to hear, I have something else to tell you: Steel, it fucking pisses me off that you are High Impact Champion, because you don't respect that title you hold.

Gordon lets it sink in before continuing.

Gordon Fury: Now some people may think I am nuts, and that Steel is the perfect High Impact Champion, but I implore people to read the writing on the wall. Steel is showing complete and utter disrespect for this title, and the main reason is because he doesn't want it. Steel you only won the title in the first place because you wanted to beat Parker. You couldn't give a fuck about the High Impact Title. And then it was the icing on the cake when you said, and I quote “Let's just face the cold hard facts here Parker, our roles should of switched. I should be the one holding that belt while you have this.”. What is the High Impact title to you Steel? A fucking trade in token? It is just like a said earlier in the week, you are so caught up on your past accomplishments, so focused on getting back your former glory, that not only are you not stopping to smell the roses, you are doing a massive dump in the fucking garden.

Steel you don't want the title, you don't need the title, to you it is merely something you accidentally found. You don't deserve to hold the High Impact title Steel. You don't deserve to be called High Impact Champion, and not only are you disgracing every champion you cam before, but you are disgracing the belt itself. There is nothing wrong with wanting to shoot for the top Steel, but when you more or less say, “fuck this belt, I want the better one” all you are doing is looking like an ungrateful fuckwit. You have let your own self praise get to your head Steel, your own past accolades cloud your vision and blind you to reality. You don't honour the title, you don't respect the title, the only thing you do is show the world how undeserving of the title you really are.

Gordon stands up from his chair and exits through the back door into a deserted alley, before continuing.

Gordon Fury: Well you know what Steel? You want to go after the world title so much? Then I will give you the perfect opportunity to do so, after I beat you and take the High Impact Championship, finally giving it a champion it deserves. You see Steel, to me it isn't just a stepping stone to get into the world title hunt. It isn't just a way to make more money, to get more fame. It is to show everyone who ever believed in me, as well as everyone who told me I couldn't do it, that I have truly made it as a wrestler. That despite hardships that fall on you, there is always hope, and that this Sunday, that hope is going to pay off. I will hold that title with pride, and prove to everyone that “High Impact” isn't just the name of the title. I will become the greates High Impact champion that IWF has ever known, and I will do it because this opportunity means EVERYTHING to me. You have no idea what getting to this point means to me Steel, to everyone who has supported me to this point...

Gordon bows his head before taking a deep breath in. He looks dead into the camera with a tear in his eye.

Gordon Fury: ...And to my brother.

Gordon shakes his head, forcing the tear back inside.

Gordon Fury: That is why I WON'T lose at New Year's Evil, Steel. I am going to beat you and leave as High Impact Champion because I give myself no other option. It is MY time to shine, and if I have to pry that title from your corpse, then that is exactly what I will do. You have convincingly lost your last two matches, while I am on 3 match win streak. I have momentum on my side, you showed the world I have the mental advantage, and there is no doubt in my mind that I want it more. You are in for a shock at New Years Evil Steel, because a hurricane of fury is coming for you, and it leaving with the High Impact Championship. It is time for you to face the fury...

...mate.

I can't believe he gets me to do this shit every week, but if he is going to pay me for 5 words, I don't give a shit. The scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel [vs.] Gordon Fury   Steel Angel [vs.] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:26 pm

Phase Two: Training Time

The scene opens to a gym with a nice looking ring with shiny blue turnbuckle pads and clean white ropes with a three inch think blue pad in the center. Darren is seen having set up the t.v set on a counter with wheels attached to the bottom. Wires and cables attached to a power strip connected next to the wall on the far side.

Darren De Jean
Alright boys, line up at attention!

Three men in plain muscle shirts and boxers run in and stand in a line like men in the army. Darren smirks and shakes his head.

Darren De Jean
Sit down ladies; you're sticking out like sore thumbs.

They each sit down on the padded mats, two of them being cross legged and the third one stretching his long legs out. Marley is seen near the bench on the far end, giggling as she watches Darren barking orders.

Darren De Jean
Alright we're all set to go, now then.......where's Steel at?

Just then Steel Angel emerges wearing his training gear which consists of a blue and white jacket with the hood covering his head and training pants. He does some stretch routines before jobbing his way over to Darren.

Darren De Jean
Whoa easy there Rocky, you're going to run a marathon or something?

Steel Angel
You mean I can't at least look the part? Besides I haven't worn these since last year.

Darren De Jean
Errrr......

Steel Angel
Don't worry; they're clean and neatly pressed down. I've been preserving them in case I ever need to use them.

Darren De Jean
Whew well at least you're like any other typical jock, they settle with wearing the same outfit to practice four days a week and just let the towel boy clean them.

Steel Angel
I do my own laundry thank you very much.

Darren De Jean
Heh well these guys can really learn a thing or two.

Steel takes a look at the guys sitting from a few feet away, staring back at him and Darren. He could see them exchange looks and whispers.

Steel Angel
You weren’t kidding when you said these men were green as grass.

Darren De Jean
Focus Steel-San.

Steel Angel
I'm focused.

Darren De Jean
Good now follow me, time to meet the crew.

They walk up to the men, Darren having his coach whistle wrapped around his neck and his Training Grounds jacket on, turns to the boys sitting down.

Darren De Jean
Alright boys, first I'd like you to meet an old colleague of mine.

He goes to say something else but stops mid-sentence and turns to Steel.

Darren De Jean
You know what I completely forgot your name.

Steel Angel
It's been three years.

Darren De Jean
Dosen't help that you almost never say your real name.

Steel Angel
It's clockwork what can I say?

He turns to them in front of him.

Steel Angel
Hello boys, my name is Yuko Isamu but people call me the Steel Angel. Just Yuko or Steel will do.

They nod their heads, there's a few "heys" and "what's up" as Darren moves in to the t.v. set with a tape in his hands.

Darren De Jean
Ok before we get started on looking at these finishers, I need to take a look at your moves first.

Steel Angel
My finishers?

Darren De Jean
Well yeah, three years is a long time man. I'm sure you've picked up a few new tricks you wanna show these fine lads.

Steel Angel
Well I learned some new moves but as far as finishers go, I have like one new one that you've never seen before. The other two I'm sure you're already familiar with. While I still use them, I've greatly improved on both since that time.

Darren De Jean
Alright we're start with those, what's the first one?

Steel Angel
The Divine Cutter.

Darren De Jean
And that is?

Steel Angel
The Angel Slam from DW?

Darren De Jean
Which is what exactly?

Steel Angel
Here let me demonstrate, I'm never good at describing things.

Darren De Jean
Alright far enough get in there then.

He points to the ring and Steel enters through the 2nd rope. Once he's in, Darren turns to the three men sitting before him.

Darren De Jean
SO.........who wants to be the first tackling dummy? First volunteer gets a free lunch on me!

All three men raise their hands instantly, Darren thinks for a sec and picks the one on the middle.

Darren De Jean
Alright, Jace you're up! Get your ass in there!

The tan skinned man with cropped hair stands up and is about to walk into the ring with Steel but Darren holds out his arm to stop him.

Darren De Jean
Whoa whoa WHOA! Slow down there partner, forgetting something?

He points to the protection gear sitting next to the bench on the right, with a vest and helmet design to absorb a great deal of impact. The man moves over and puts on the gear, Darren does one last inspection, making sure it's strapped on correctly on all angles. Once he's sure, he gives the guy and nod and points to the ring where Steel is leaning on a turnbuckle. He pulls out and meets the man as they stand in the center.

Darren De Jean
Alright so first we need to see the Divine Cutter, Jace let him hit the move! On your go Steel.

Steel moves in and grabs the guys by his vest and lifts him up in a military press position. The others, even Darren himself in amazed by his strength seeing how this guy is likely around 250 at the most. Steel then gives a slight lift motion before turning him to one end and brings him straight down with the stunner. Thanks to the helmet, the impact was greatly reduced, still though he was a bit dazed from that blow. Steel extends his hand helps him up, asking if he's ok to which he nods. Darren claps from the side.

Darren De Jean
Damn man, you've been pumping iron lately? That was some real strength right there!

Steel Angel
Come on now Darren, you've seen me lift 400 pounds before.

Darren De Jean
Yeah but you had trouble doing so, this guy is about half that and you lifted him like he was a stick.

Steel Angel
*Shrugs* Mother always said I'm too strong for a man my size.

Darren De Jean
No kidding......anyway ok so that was the Divine Cutter, clean, basic, effective. So what's the next finisher?

Steel Angel
You should remember this one, the Final Judgment.

Darren De Jean
The one with the flashlight?

Steel Angel
No, the actual finisher.

Darren De Jean
Wait you made it an actual finisher? Uhh wanna remind me how this move goes?

Steel Angel
Alright.

He turns to the guy with the protective gear.

Steel Angel
Word of caution man, this move will knock the wind out of you. I hope you can handle it.

You can hear the guy gulp as he nods his head. Steel kicks in him in the gut, hard enough for him to bend down. He then directs him to the turnbuckle and puts him in a power bomb position. He lifts him on his shoulders while climbing to the top turnbuckle. Darren and the others are getting bug eyed as they wonder what Steel is doing before he leaps off, doing a double front flip and landing a picture perfect sitdown powerbomb on the mat. The guy is sure lucky to have both the gear on and the mat being thick enough to take the impact. Even so Steel wasn’t joking when he stated, the move would knock the air out of him. The poor man is having enough trouble catching his breath as Steel helps him up again. Darren is in shock before he recollects himself and looks at Steel with dumbfounded look on his face.

Darren De Jean
That was....where the hell did you learn to do THAT!?!?

Steel Angel
Wasen't easy, took me years to get it right.

Darren De Jean
No shit man, I mean knew you were strong but I didn't think you were fucking MacGyver!

Steel Angel
Well you had some insane moves of your own.

Darren De Jean
Eh that's true, now you said you have a third finisher I never seen before?

Steel Angel
Yep the Skyward Breakdown.

Darren De Jean
Nice name.

Steel Angel
Thanks.

Darren De Jean
Well don't just stand there, show me how you do it.

Steel motions for the guy in gear to stand in the center; he grabs the guy's arms and whips him to the ropes. He sprints to the opposite side and leaps off the second rope, doing a phoenix splash motion as he comes back down on the guy who is returning back. He grabs the man's head as he comes down and nails the complete shot, hitting him hard enough to flip to his back. The others go "whoa" as Steel smirks while sitting down. He once again helps the guy up and at this point the man is on wobbly legs. He helps the guy out of the ring while Darren looks on.

Darren De jean
Not a bad arsenal you got there Steel, I'd say you really have quite a uniue display of moves.

Steel Angel
I try to mix many styles, I've added martial arts, submission holds and power moves into my skill set.

Darren De Jean
Alright well, let's go ahead and get started with the real training shall we?

And so the montage begins, first Darren and Steel look at Gordon's Fury Vice hold. Steel having seen and been caught in the anaconda vice before, knows the effectiveness of the move. With this version though, the arm is pinned behind the back which makes it harder to escape. Steel tries it with another one of Darren's pupils with his own protective gear. Having trained himself in submission holds since his battle with Brandon at last year's New Year's Evil, Steel has hardly any trouble locking in the move. He then gets locked on the move and is tasked with breaking out. After a hour's worth of applying the hold and breaking out of it, Steel manages to get it down. Next they take a look at Gordon's Dread Spike which is a reverse face breaker that targets the back on the neck. Steel has a bit more trouble with this one as it requires him to slip under while grabbing the back of the head and driving it down to his knee. Many attempts and he fails to connect. But after the 20th or so time he manages to hit the move, he does it a few more times as Darren switches around partners while the last one takes a break from the beating he took. The last one they look at is the Skyfall Gillotine. A burning hammer into a gts.....most certainly the hardest move to pull off, at this point Steel is sweating hard and is showing signs of fatigue. Nevertheless he gets the in the burning hammer position and just-barely gets him over, Steel tries again and this time he adds a little push into the rotation but ends up over shooting the move and the guy falls flat on his face, the head gear taking the brunt end of the impact. Steel is starting to show a bit of frustration but manages to keep his cool and once again attempts the Skyfall Guillotine......just almost had it that time. The real trick was just getting the man over and bring him to his knee. Darren moves in and gives him some tips, showing the movements with his hands and arms. Steel nods and for the 48th time he gets the guy in the burning hammer position; he manages to flip him over and- bam! He finally nails it, Darren nods in encouragement and gets the next guy to fill in. Steel feeling tired but determined, manages to life the guy up and manages to hit the move again. Another half hour and a few more successful tries later, we cut to Steel sitting down across from Darren and the boys, all of them drinking ice cold vanilla smoothies that Marley made. Steel is drenched in sweat and his jacket looks like it went through the washer machine, the three guys seem a bit beaten up but are enjoying their treat for being such good sports. Darren sits down next to Steel and pats him on the shoulder.

Darren De Jean
Well I think we made great progress today, you were able to learn all three finishers within a four hour time period. Now I can't say you didn't master them, but you were able to both learn and be able to exicute them.

Steel Angel
Wish I can say the same for Gordon though, knowing him he's too busy making some pointless trash talk promo.

Darren De Jean
Well that's his loss not yours ok? The point is you proven that you can in fact hit his moves. Now of course you only had four hours of practice and plus you were doing these moves on attack dummies if anything else.

He laughs a bit and the guys laugh with him, it's cool that Darren brought in some cool people who are good sports.

Steel Angel
I know that in the ring it will be different. I'm fully aware that Gordon isn't going to just let me hit his moves. However I know how they work and that is enough for me.

Darren De Jean
So that makes us even then?

Steel Angel
Suppose that it is, thanks for coming down here Darren.

He extends his hand and they shake.

Darren De Jean
Hey it's been a pleasure; if anything you've given these boys some much needed inspiration. *Checks his watch* Well shit our flight is due for another hour or so. Gotta get these fellas back home and tend to the wife and kids, it's been good seeing ya Steel.

Steel Angel
Likewise Darren thanks for the tips.

Darren De Jean
Just keep practicing man, it's all you need right now.

Darren gets up from his seat and motions for his boys to stand up.

Darren De Jean
Alright boys it's about time to go, we need to get this stuff back into the van but first, I would like each of you to walk over to Marley, that girl over there and thank her for the smoothies.

They each jog over to Marley and thank her while she nods her head. They then work to remove the protective gear they were wearing and take back all the equipment that was brought with them. This of course includes the t.v set and tape player. Steel makes sure to eject the last tape which he replaces in the case. Once everything is loaded back in the van, Darren is waiting outside the door where Steel meets him.

Steel Angel
So you know your way back to the airport?

Darren De Jean
Yeah it's actually closer than I thought it would be. Still got my number right?

Steel Angel
It's in my phone, I wouldn’t have called you if I didn't have it.

Darren De Jean
Yeah lucky for you I don't believe in getting of old phones and replacing em with this new shit they been coming out with. This thing is about seven years old and I don't tend to replace it just yet.

Steel Angel
Well be safe on the road man and thanks again.

Darren De Jean
Thank you for having us, it was fun. You can be certain that we'll be watching your match this week, in fact my kids been bugging me about getting the New Year’s Evil PPV on demand. Just know me and my family will be watching you.

Steel Angel
You can be sure I won't dissappoint you.

They exchange one last handshake before Darren takes off from the door. Steel waves at the van as the engine starts up and goes away. Steel returns back to the gym where Marley gets up.

Marley
So how was the smoothie?

Steel Angel
Really good, thanks.

Marley
You earned it Yuko, you been working hard.

Steel Angel
Yeah.....let's go home, I can use a good shower.

They head outside as the camera fades away with one last image of Steel and Marley leaving.

We return with Steel in a empty room, a camera viewing him.

Steel Angel
How does one become a champion? You would think it be so easy right? No it's not, much like how god created the earth and the heavens and all that, it takes time. It was said that it took god six days and six nights to make the world in his own image, sleeping on the seven and final day. Likewise in the Legend of Zelda game, before the realm of Hyrule came to be, there was nothing but chaos. Then three goddesses descended into the void, the goddess of power, the goddess of wisdom and the goddess of courage, together that form the planet and all life forms that inhabit it. Where am I going with these strange stories? A boy doesn’t become a man within a day's time, nor does a athlete become a champion within the first week that they debut. Of course companies would always try to cut corners with that but really? If no one has ever heard of you and you just entered the company? You're starting at the very bottom of the barrel. I was once like you Gordon, I was a hot head, I thought I had all the answers, I thought my word was truth and respect was given to me through my blood, sweat and tears. For you to say that I don't respect this belt and its meaning is ironically enough an insult to the title itself. Yes I admit I would love nothing more than another chance at the Heavyweight title. But that six pack challenge at Fallout made me realize something, something I didn't find out until I defeated Parker for the High Impact title. It's that I'm not ready to become Heavyweight champion. Shit man my last title reign wasn’t even a legit one, I just went into Isolation after seeing my own fucking girlfriend die in my arms, I was more than ready to be champion. I was ready to fucking tear Shark apart, but that moment was completely ruined with the arrival of Chad Mason and the Natural Law. All that pain and hell I went through and it got spoiled and instead I had to settle for a lackluster reign that didn't even last a fucking month. Who the hell are you to presume to judge ME ABOUT RESPECT BOY!? You don't even respect yourself, let alone anything else; you're just trying to make me look like that bad guy just so you can feel better about your own little insecurities.

I can't wait, I can't fucking wait to face you man, before I was willing to just sit back and let you take center stage but now you pretty much just dug your own fucking grave Gordon. Who the fuck are you to talk about respect!? This has nothing to do with respect! This is the new generation trying to surpass the old and I for one am not going to allow some snot nose punk whose too big for his fucking boots walk all over me while prancing around with his shiny new belt.

No screw that! You made this a war you can't win, you stepped into a dormain you should have never entered. You rattled the wrong cage pal. Tempt fate and karma will come back to bite you in the ass!

Till then I'll be waiting, I've taken the time I need to learn your moves Gordon, sucks to be you. You should have just taken the hint and went on your merry way.

Too late now son, you might have bitten more than you can chew. I'm going to take those words, those lies of yours and maek you eat every single one of them.

I'm known for keeping my promises Gordon; it's time to reap what you sowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel [vs.] Gordon Fury   Steel Angel [vs.] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel Angel [vs.] Gordon Fury
Page 1 of 1