Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Tolly vs Cassidy Smith vs Flex Johnson vs Ashe Corvin vs Messiah vs Erik Reigns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

John Tolly vs Cassidy Smith vs Flex Johnson vs Ashe Corvin vs Messiah vs Erik Reigns Empty
PostSubject: John Tolly vs Cassidy Smith vs Flex Johnson vs Ashe Corvin vs Messiah vs Erik Reigns   John Tolly vs Cassidy Smith vs Flex Johnson vs Ashe Corvin vs Messiah vs Erik Reigns I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:52 pm

I LIVE AMONG THE CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

John Tolly vs Cassidy Smith vs Flex Johnson vs Ashe Corvin vs Messiah vs Erik Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Tolly vs Cassidy Smith vs Flex Johnson vs Ashe Corvin vs Messiah vs Erik Reigns   John Tolly vs Cassidy Smith vs Flex Johnson vs Ashe Corvin vs Messiah vs Erik Reigns I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:52 pm

The fade in from darkness opens to a scene that’s familiar to Erik Reigns fans or students or "targets" of his career; a place that he’s been visiting for years, off and on, and many memorable events owe this location and the inspiration that it provides to the Nightmare thanks for the inspiration gleaned herein.

The building was condemned, likely a decade or two ago. The old wood floor was mildewed, rotten and missing altogether in some places. Spots of bare concrete littered what once was a parquet flooring of majestic splendor, but now in a state of decline that mimicked spotting clumps of leprous flesh.

Risers in the back were haphazard and broken as well, with sections of the benches missing altogether or kicked in. The steel supports were twisted and bent in spots, and rusted almost universally, giving the impression of jagged, broken teeth.

Taking center stage, however, was the remnants of a ring: Standard sized, somewhere between sixteen and eighteen feet a side. The ropes were weathered, the once glossy white tape mildewed and yellowed, and the steel cabling underneath the protective, outer shell rusted, due to that hole in the roof directly overhead, serving as an improvised skylight. Water dripped from that hole, gathering in an impression center ring, the water pooling and causing the canvas ‘mat’ to indent a few inches to help contain that gathered, stagnant water. And in the corner, seated in a beaten, twisted black steel chair was the Great American Nightmare himself.

His head was lowered and his hair tangled, unkempt and disheveled; an appearance, a stark contrast to what was normally presented to the viewing public at Insurgency Wrestling Federation. That white Affliction-style t-shirt was wrinkled and untucked, and his jeans in a similar state of distress. On his feet were not those expensive rayskin boots, but a pair of beaten, worn military-style boots, the toes scuffed and soiled, scratched and unpolished.

Inhale.

Exhale.

The Great Nightmare sits oblivious to the intrusion of a camera into this inner sanctum—that, or the interloper isn’t regarded physically, but Erik Reigns speaks after a long pause, an eternity, almost, of deafening silence before the gravely, hoarse baritone breaks the silence, reverberating thanks to poor acoustics.

“It was here that I became an animal, a man who could look into the eyes of many and see fear and apending doom. I became a force when I destoryed those who were at one point considered unstoppable. I became a spiteful son of a -IWF Forced Censored- when I proclaimed to the world that when I was finished with I came to do, THEY, would know suffering, the taste of their own blood, and I became a enemy number one when I told Insurgency Wrestling Federation that I would, against all odds, would put an end to the reign of terror and restore the balance to this company, and after three matches and one beating, people are starting to see how serious I am.”

“In case you haven’t been paying attention, I have a habit of inflicting as much torture as one human could possibly imagine.”

The chuckle that escapes Erik Reigns’s lips is neither amusing or pleasant, but rather ominous and chilling. His right hand lifted to rake through his hair gently, and brush it out of his eyes as he sat upright in that chair. Slowly straightening up and then reclining to plant his back into the chair, he looked into the camera and those arctic blue eyes flashed.

Inhale.

Exhale.

“It’s been a hell of a ride. Tumultuous, turbulent and always chaotic here in Insurgency Wrestling Federation: That’s been my take on my run here. I’ve had opportunity to help cement my legacy, sure, but for the most part I’ve had to sit idly by and watch ‘They’ try their damndest to ruin this company, and realizing what I am capable of, they decide to slow me down by throwing roadblock after roadblock in front of me and for some reason, expecting me not to crash right through it. Denied opportunity after opportunity to demonstrate what a true, world class caliber professional looks like and instead opting for a decidedly less…’entertaining’ centerpiece. You want proof? Just take a look at the man they’ve got on the pedestal now, as we speak, the man who walked in to Acension to defend the top prize in the company.”

“And if that doesn’t make you shake your head, then you must be an Alexander Remington fan. And if you’re an Alexander Remington fan, then what I’m saying has sailed by your oblivious asses anyway, so do yourself a favor, and change the channel before your head starts to hurt.”

“But time and again, They have tried to throw its proverbial weight around, and every time, I’ll come back stronger than ever, and once again I’ll perform an impossible task: I’ll beat the unbeatable; I will pin and defeated those who look to bring this company to a tumultuous end.”

There’s that calm, easy smirk, that light curling of the corner of his mouth as he looks away, looking down at his hands. Erik Reigns snorts derisively and looks back up to the camera.

“But Corey, or Jessica, or Chuck, or the Board—they can interject in my business all they want. In the end the outcome is the same, and why they haven’t learned it yet is beyond me. I do, what I want to do, when I want to do it. There’s always a workaround and a loophole, and the board thinks that by delivering this little ‘road block’ in this match where I have more than one opponent that think they can stop me from coming for them, really? Well, they are partially correct. You see they, have said nearly all they need to say to everyone over the last couple of months. I’ve told you what I’m going to do, and how I’m going to do it, and they? They haven’t or won't be able to stop my path of destruction.”

“I’ve heard all the stories, about my opponents, about how all of you are this, and how all of you are that. About how you all are going to dominate this company and turnt he IWF into your own private playground where you are the sole ruler—that’s especially funny, given your track record gentlemen. When it comes to big, high profile matches? You’ve got a record of not being able to deliver, don’t you? Last month most recently, and before that, you were a bunch of nobodies for most of you, and who will you lose to this week? What is that guy’s name again?”

There’s a faint smirk as Erik Reigns chuckled once again, derisively, mockingly.

“This guy, this animal, this beast you’ve all been forced to get into the ring with. You loudmouthed assholes, who think you make a lot of noise but, only make the noise of a cat's meow, can’t deliver.”

“Now I know y'all off somewhere and if the rumors are true, y'all are probably scared cause Storming Raven pissed off this animal and is going to take all of his anger out the five of you. Two legends from the dead wasteland UECW, a so called Messiah, an all but dead rookie and some unlikely soul named Ashe Corvin. Five unsure souls with a championship title shot on the line—that’s perfect, that’s actually a mercy killing for five lost souls looking for a way out, since it’s in the fame Tokoyo Dome, it will be even that more sweeter for it is for me, with you five it be a japanese style massacre like no one has ever seen, the masses will see the violence and the brutality that they all enjoy. You have these simpletons I have as opponents this week are convinced, That they are actually talented wrestlers, and that? That’s a hell of a trick.”

“Now before you go accusing me, stabbing your finger at me and saying, ‘oh wait, Erik! We are the future of this business!’. To some people you fools might be, but maybe that was before they realized what a colossal fuck-up you fools are. Maybe that was before they realized that the board was wrong. Maybe I am saying it just to take you mindless sheep off your game. Does it really matter in the end, gentlemen? Pick whatever justification you need to sleep at night.”

“The fact is, that you five are not worthy of the reputation that has preceded you. You five are not worthy of the reputation of being this massive threat, because neither of you are not. You all will say I can’t break you? I can’t beat you? I’m just getting started.”

Inhale.

Exhale.

“This six pack challenge for multiple title shots: It’s funny how the board thinks that that’s going to do anything, that that’s somehow going to limit my effectiveness, or that it’s going to give Flex or Tolly or even young Smith an edge over me. We all know that that -IWF Forced Censored- board couldn't book a broom stick properly; what makes ‘them’ think that by doing this, it will make things fair and exciting? Does the board really think that fairness applies here, and that you five won’t get completely and utterly destoryed? Your five think I play by the same rules, as you? It's all breaking bones and leaving scared bodies—I know that to be true, because why else would I be looking forward to crippling you wastes of space? Anywhere else in the civilized world that would result in files charged, at the very least, for assualt, but here, I guess it’s meritorious in the Age of The Empire and The Order. But then again, we aren’t here to talk about them, we’re here to talk about greatness, and how I’m going to bring everyone's fifteen minutes of fame, gentlemen, to a screeching, sudden, and violent end.”

“And violent it will be. Make no mistake about it. If you think that damage I've done already with the expection of Raven was impressive, was brutal, then Flex, Tolly, Corvin,Messiah,and Cassidy, you five are in for a real treat. An exercise in creativity, innovation and violence; a lesson in how to inflict pain on an unprecedented level, and to find out the limits of your imagination gentlemen, is exactly what Battle Grounds is going to be for you all. For me? It’ll be cementing my Legacy as the most brutal man to ever set foot in this company. The most violent man to ever grace an IWF ring, and the most effective and feared member of this roster, past, present and future.”

There is a smirk as Erik Reigns thinks for a moment, looking up into the rafters of the dilapidated building. The ruined structure seemed to give him insight and that knowing, cryptic smile soon spread across thin lips. His eyes cut back to the camera, and then he tilted his head.

“But let’s say, for the sake of argument, that you do the unthinkable. That one of you, actually manage to score a win—the biggest win of your career—at Battle Grounds. You escape with a win before me, and The Great Nightmare is forever stricken from Insurgency Wrestling Federation; with another loss, never to rebound. Before you go chortling and patting yourself on the back with any ‘clever’—and I do, do use that term loosely—remarks or quips about me and the only loss I have, I was a headliner before I came here to build this company into what it is today, and I’ll be a headliner after I leave. Can you say the same? No, you can’t, because you, five, the Champagne Superstar, Flex Johnson, The unheralded rookie, Mr.Corvin, and The Masochist have Insurgency Wrestling Federation….and that’s it, Flex and Tolly may have UECW, however though, That’s your claim to fame. This is your career. These are your defining moments, and outside of here…what are you? Just names on a roster. So I tell you what, gentlemen. If you managed to overcome the odds and actually get a win on me, I’ll wait 90 days. I’ll sit around, I’ll catch up on some reading. I’ll do what I want to do, and after those 90 days I’ll step back in a IWF ring. Anywhere in the world, they are at, I'll won't compete. If you still think you can eliminate me, I’ll be happy to oblige you—that is, of course, if you can get your nuts back fromthe purse they are hiding long enough to do something about it.”

“The fact is gentlemen, that your words won't provoke me. Claiming you will eliminate me, which one of you will mention it, doesn’t provoke me, your actions doesn’t provoke me—it’s annoying to think that some loudmouths, no talent set of morons think they have a valuable opinion—but even your ring styles provoke me in anyway. No, it’s the fact that y'all are a bunch of disappointments, and that I’ve wasted my time studying you five, I’ve wasted the time I’ve poured into these past few days expecting a worthwhile challenge and getting no return on my investment, and the fact that your idiots will be so careless, so clueless to what you are in for, and then not only will spew stupid and utterly unimportant garabage from your mouths? That’s the motivation I need, that will make each and everyone of you shut the hell up and put you out of in ring competetion, and I’m tired of seeing you five run around here with your smug little smirks, your little egos, and your cocky, undeserved attitude and sense of entitlement. Thankfully, I’ll all be done with you all and the next morning be rid of you all, and anyone else who takes exception to this can feel free to discuss it. I’m not hard to find.”

Erik Reigns lifts himself up out of that chair and steps away off camera. He slips through the ropes and begins walking back toward the locker room, disappearing through one of those doorways as the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Tolly vs Cassidy Smith vs Flex Johnson vs Ashe Corvin vs Messiah vs Erik Reigns   John Tolly vs Cassidy Smith vs Flex Johnson vs Ashe Corvin vs Messiah vs Erik Reigns I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:12 pm

I needed to get a body guard. After leaving the Ascension pay per view, in the parking lot, I was attacked by three thugs. They swarmed me went I was going to my car to go home. I don't know who I pissed off, but it was enough that someone wanted to hurt me. There was no one else in the parking lot. Everyone at the arena had left. They kicked and punched me until I was down on the ground. That's when they beat me up even more. I got a pair of hurt ribs, bruised. Other than that I walked away with a sore jaw and a sore knee. I didn't go to the hospital and I didn't bother to go to to the police.

When I got to Toronto, Ontario after the pay per view, I immediately called my friend Barry Whindle. Barry is a body guard for hire. I asked him if he had any work at the moment. He said that work was slow at the time. I asked if he would like to be my body guard and he said it would be an honor. He asked if he could come over that night. I said sure thing.

Once he was at my house, we talked about what had happened the night before. I explained to him what they did to me. I said that I didn't want that to happen again, now that I had him as my body guard. He said he would guarantee my safety out side of the ring when on tour with the Insurgency
Wrestling Federation.

I asked him what I should do away from the ring, when I am home. People may try to break into my house to get all my cash and try to hurt me. Barry said that I should get video surveillence and I should have an alarm system to put in. I said that was a good idea and I would get those things put in. I didn't want to be killed by some psycho who wanted to kill me after doing something they don't like on live television. All it took was one incident to really scare me. There are scary people out there and I have to watch myself or have someone watch me.

Barry Whindle was not a tiny man. He was a giant of a man. Nobody would be messing with him at all. If they tried they would be severely punished. Barry Whindle had a black belt in karate and knew how to fight. Add that to is big stature and he would be unstoppable. He charged a lot to be someone's body guard but he was worth having around. He would be there for me when I needed him.

I first met Barry Whindle at school. I was friends with him, but not close friends. He would now be almost like a life partner being on the road with me. I had another idea and I thought it be a really good idea. Well, when we were on North American soil, I could have my own tour bus. Thing that messes all of that up is, our next show would be Battle Grounds at the Tokyo Dome in Tokyo, Japan.

Still though, it would be good if he had a tour bus so he wouldn't have to worry about driving or flying here and there. He realized that it would cost him a pretty penny, but having a tour bus would come in handy. Tokyo, Japan would be something different all together. It was a country where people, citizens, didn't speak english, so getting around would be a little tougher. He was ready for it and seeing as he had a shot at winning a title shot, he would do his best to win the match. He wanted to win the match so bad he could taste it. He needed to win. He needed to get the match won. Why come all the way to Tokyo, Japan if you were not going to leave the show with something to show for it.

This Sunday would be the big family get together for Easter. Cassidy Smith loved Easter ever since he was a little kid. He would get so excited that the Easter Bunny was coming to deliver chocolate eggs. He and his little cousins would have a great old time. He wanted things to be like before, where your only worry was about how many chocolates you got. Now though, his biggest worry was looking like a fool in front of thousands of people in an arena and millions watching at home on television.

For now though, he didn't have to worry about that. All he had to worry about was how much food he was going to eat and how many people he'd have to talk about wrestling with. He loved pro wrestling and it was his passion, but sometimes he didn't like to talk about it. He wanted to hear about Aunt Megan's flower garden that she was going to plant this year or how school was for little Danny Boy.

Forget about that though. We've got more important things to talk about. We've got to talk about a time in my life. It was the most trying times for me.

As I walked down the side walk on the street, I had a feeling that something wasn't right. I continued on my way even though my gut feeling was telling me to go home and stay home. I had some where to go, someone to see. It was late at night, so there weren't very many cars driving down the road.

I was heading to the bar. I was going alone because if I relied on my friends to go some where I would never go out alone. I was only going for a beer or two. That's all that I wanted. I wasn't going to go to meet women or anything like that, I already had a girlfriend.

As I walked down the street, walking quickly, I finally made it to the the bar. It was a regular pool hall and it was completely deserted. The only person there was the bartender. She looked great, wearing daisy dukes and a tight red shirt.

I walked up to the bar and sat down. The music playing was some dance music. I didn't like dance music too much. I did however like the way the bartender looked. She had long blonde hair and blue eyes.

Anyway, when I sat down she greeted me with a smile. She came over to ask me what I wanted to drink. I said that I wanted a rum and coke. She said "Sure thing" and went to make my drink. I sat back and looked at the television that was playing the earlier hockey games. I didn't like hockey but there was nothing else to watch at the time.

Soon after, the bartender came up to me and handed me my drink. I paid for the drink and she came back with my change. It was then she took a seat and started to talk to me. She pretended that she was into me, like all bartenders do to me who aren't male.

Anyway, we started to talk about different things. I told her that I wanted to be a professional wrestler. She said that was a really cool job to have. She said she always watched wrestling when she was a little kid with her father.

I bought her a drink, I asked her what she wanted and she chose a Rickard's Red. I told her that it was my favorite beer to have. She asked me if I wanted one. I said sure thing. I had just finished my rum and coke. It was so good and hit the spot.

We talked some more. She said her favorite thing to do was to write stuff when she had the free time. I said that was really interesting, that it was a really good idea to persue her writing dreams. We talked some more. She asked me if I had a girlfriend and I said that I did. I asked her if she had a boyfriend and she said she didn't.
I asked her why she didn't and she said that no men who hit on her. She said that they automatically assume that she is with someone. I said that's too bady because you are a pretty woman.

Anyway, I said that I had to go because I had wrestling school the next day. She said see you later. I got up off my bar stool and walked out of the bar, head held high.

The next day I woke up to a knock at the door. I peeked out the window to see who it was and I saw a police car parked on the street. I walked down stairs and to the door. After answering the door I saw a police officer, a male police officer. He said he had a couple of questions for me and wanted me to come out of the house to answer them.

I knew there was no messing around when a cop shows up at your door. I slipped on my shoes and then walked out of the house. I was asked if I knew anything about the disappearance of the bartender I was talking to. I said I had no idea, I just went to the bar to have a couple of drinks and then I was on my merry way.

They asked me if I saw any other people around that night. I said no, there was nobody around. I said it was just me and her in the bar. I asked what this was all about and they reminded me that the bartender I was talking to hasn't been seen since I left the bar.

I said that couldn't be true, there had to be someone else coming in the bar that night. They said they watched the whole video tape on the cameras. I said that I had nothing to do with her disappearing. They said they would like to take me in for more questioning.

I said fine and they arrested me on the spot. They put me in the back of the squad car and then we drove to the police station. After arriving they brought me to the questioning room. They unlocked the hand cuffs and told me to sit down. I didn't know what the heck was going on.

The questioning room was a small room with a desk and a small light hanging from the ceiling. The police officer took a seat at the opposite end of the desk than me. He started to ask me questions like what I knew of the woman's dissapearance. I said that I knew nothing so it couldn't have been me. They kept drilling the same question in my head, it seemed like it was never going to end. He asked me if I was sexually attracted to the girl and I said that I found her attractive. They asked me if I tried to get my way with her and I said no I did not. Finally, after what seemed like days they let me go home. They said that I wouldn't be asked anything more about the woman's disappearance.

It later turned out that her boss was the one who killed and had his way with her. The scum bag was sent to prison for his whole life. I wished the absolute worse for the man who killed that nice woman, her dreams never going to realized. She told me she wanted to be an author, a writer. Of course though she would never get that chance. She'd never get a chance to be married, have kids have grand kids. She wouldn't be able to have book signing appearances or become famous, she merely would be nothing. Just another woman killed by some psycho. I went to her funeral because I wanted to pay my respects to the woman. I wanted to tell her family that she was a great person to talk to, even though we only had one talk. I paid my respects and then went back to my life, of pursuing my own dreams of becoming a professional wrestler.

The scene opens backstage at the Tokyo Dome in Tokyo, Japan. Cassidy Smith is standing in front of a Insurgency Wrestling Federation back drop. He looks great, with a smile on his face and wearing his blue singlet. He is holding a microphone and begins to speak to the audience live in the dome and the fans watching live on television.

Cassidy Smith: What can I say? At Ascension I had my chance to become number one contender to the Insurgency Wrestling Federation. I tried my hardest to get one of those briefcases but to no avail. I was handed the first loss in my career. I am not too happy about that. The thing is though, I'm not going to let it get to me. This week on Battlegrounds I have the opportunity to come number one contender to one of three championships. I will not let my family down. I will not let my people who are close to me, down. I am going to do my best to get a shot at the Insurgency Wrestling Federation heavyweight championship and there is nothing anyone can do about that. No one in the match will stand a chance against me. I will murder you guys. I will destroy you guys. Who can stop me? Not anyone. It doesn't matter who I have to go through, I will be winning the match and getting the championship title shot. Messiah, I already hold a victory over you. I've already beaten you so it is no big deal that you are in the match. You will be easy pickings. You are going to get devowered. You are going to get destroyed in the ring Messiah. Do all that you can, but there is no way you are going to beat me. No way, not this time. No one is going to beat me this time. I don't care if you're Flex Johnson or the Messiah, you are going down, down town to china town. All I have to say is bring it on and we will see what you can do in the ring. See you in the ring sweet hearts.

[With that, the scene fades to black.]

Back to top Go down
MMessiah

PostSubject: Re: John Tolly vs Cassidy Smith vs Flex Johnson vs Ashe Corvin vs Messiah vs Erik Reigns   John Tolly vs Cassidy Smith vs Flex Johnson vs Ashe Corvin vs Messiah vs Erik Reigns I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:39 pm

Scene opens with Messiah in the back he is getting the 3rd degree from Minister Sinn

"I just wanted you to do one thing win and you couldn't even do that. Is every soul I have useless or something?"

Messiah responds.

"Sorry my master but this body is weak it wasn't my fault. Please give me some time to build the strenth in this body."

Sinn looks unimpressed.

"Ok but its 3 strikes and your out you have two more shots to prove yourself or else."

Sinn walks off and Messiah looks nervous as he doesn't want to suffer the same fate as this bodys previous owner.

"He just had to say that when I have a 6 way coming up. Going to be very hard not to get strike two.Shit!!!"

Messiah mumbles and has a pissed off look on his face as he walks off as the scene comes to a end.

Scene 2

Messiah is shown training trying to get his body stronger as the previous owner of this body did not treat it to well.

"Last week I was left off the PPV why no clue sure I have had my set backs. But every week I get better stronger. This week again I got left off the card. I had to pretty much beg to be added to this match. Now I have made promises and not one has came true. I hate being called a lier but damnit I just can't get off the fucking blocks. Set back after fucking set back. Loss after loss I just can't seem to get off the bricks. Well if I fail in this 6 way. I might have to take a different approach and I do have a plan if this match doesn't go my favor. So if this week is another failure next week wont be. Trust me on that."

Messiah goes back to working out as the scene comes to a end.

Last edited by MMessiah on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It was short and I was giving the ok to add it it)
Back to top Go down
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

PostSubject: Re: John Tolly vs Cassidy Smith vs Flex Johnson vs Ashe Corvin vs Messiah vs Erik Reigns   John Tolly vs Cassidy Smith vs Flex Johnson vs Ashe Corvin vs Messiah vs Erik Reigns I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:26 pm

(A preview of what's to come in May when school is out)

Bust

Scene One
3/25/13

Flex had the house to himself for the whole week. Mya’s job called her away for business; she would be in Rome for the next week or so. So, what’s a man to do in such a situation?

Party!

Well, not exactly. Flex enjoyed parties, when they were hosted by other people. He HATED throwing his own parties; parties require too much work. Instead, Flex decided to do all the stuff he couldn’t do when Mya was there.

When Flex Lived alone in Harlem, one thing that he loved to do was blast his music in the house. He and Mya had different tastes in music though; Mya preferred Euro-pop and Japanese, Flex preferred Rap and R&B. When the two moved in together Flex had to stop blasting his music in the house; Mya bought him a good pair of headphones for his iPod.

Flex’s friend Mongo was in town for a couple of days.

John Tolly vs Cassidy Smith vs Flex Johnson vs Ashe Corvin vs Messiah vs Erik Reigns Manabu12

Flex decided to invite Mongo to stay with him instead of checking into a hotel. Flex first meet Mongo during his first trip to Japan; a few years ago Flex had been brought over to Japan to work a few matches. The company the worked for loved him. Although he was an American, Flex always worked stiffly, so he fit right in. While in Japan, Flex enrolled in a Dojo and learned the proper Japanese style. To the amazement of his Sensei’s, Flex learned the style quickly—so quickly that he was offered a training job a year later, which he promptly accepted.

Mongo was one of the three trainers that Flex worked with. The two hit it off quickly—Mongo was a jokester, so he got along with Flex.

Mongo pulled his Dodge Charger rent-a-car up to Flex’s house. He hoped out of the car and took a look around the area: palm trees, large houses, fancy cars. He smirked as he went to the trunk of the car.

“Looks like the type of place Flex would move to.”

Mongo pulled a duffle bag out of the trunk and walked to the front door. As he got closer to the door, he heard music playing—loudly. Mongo reached the door and was about to knock, until he spotted a small posted note stuck to the door.
Mongo picked up the posted.

Mongo, there is a key under the door-mat; just in case I’m not here when you get here.
-Flex

Mongo retrieved the key and opened the door. He quietly closed the door and sat his bag by the door.

“Flex,” said Mongo. He didn’t get a response—the music was just too loud. Mongo decided it would be best to just follow the sound of the music. Mongo made his way through a few rooms; he tried to identify the artist that was playing. Mongo still wasn’t sure, but he knew it was R&B.

Mongo made it to the entrance of the living room. He leaned against the wall—Flex was in the living room, but had his back turned.

Flex had been listening to Miguel and singing. Flex was singing “How Many Drinks.”

Cause' I ain't leaving alone- feel like I could be honest babe. We both know that we're grown, that's why I wanna know.

How many drinks would it take you to leave with me? Yeah you look good, and I got money. But I don't wanna waste my time.

Back of my mind, I'm hoping you say two or three. You look good; we came to party. But I don't wanna waste my time.

Mongo held off his laughter for a good while. He then burst out laughing. Mongo walked over and tapped Flex on the shoulder.

“Sir, I do not think Mya would approve of this song.”

Flex took a step back, not expecting to hear Mongo’s voice. He reached for the remote and turned the sound down.

“Mongo my man!”

The two gave each other the standard handshake-hug combination before having a seat. Mongo took a seat in a large lounge chair; Flex took a seat on the couch.

“How was the flight man?”

“Long,” said Mongo. “But, I was able to sleep most of the time, so that was good.”

“Nice nice.”

Flex leaned back a bit.

“So my man, what do you want to do? You’ve never been to L.A. right? It’s a grand city with lots to do man.”

Mongo laughed.

“Well, actually, I was hoping we could talk a little business first.”

“Ha,” said Flex. “Alright. Speaking of business, you haven’t exactly told me why you are in L.A.”

“Well, that’s kind of what I need to discuss with you…

“…Well, I’ve come to a decision man.”

“And what’s that?”

Mongo sighed.

“I retiring man…right now I’m on my retirement tour. I hit a whole bunch of places in Japan, and a couple in Europe. The U.S. is my last stop.”

Flex sighed.

“What made you come to this decision?”

Mongo laughed a bit. He then ran his fingers through his hair.

“There are a lot of reasons bro. But, I guess the main reason is; I feel unfulfilled man. I’ve been wrestling almost 12 years—what impact have I left on this business? None. I’m respected by the boys, but that doesn’t pay bills ya know.”

“But Mongo, man, you are one of the most talented wrestlers I’ve met. I’ve done a lot of the business.”

“So I guess that’s why I’ve got to beg small Japanese indy feds to book me on shows, huh? Flex, man, my wife pays most of the bills.”

Flex was silent for a moment.

“Let me ask you something.”

“Alright.”

“How does it feel?”

Flex raised his eyebrow.

“What do you mean bro?”

“How does it feel it make? How does it feel to walk out into the streets and get bum-rushed by a crowd of fans?”

Flex laughed a bit.

“Is that what you really want Mongo? Do you want strange people approaching you all the time? Do you want to NOT be able to take your wife out for a night on the town? You want people prying into your personal life?”

“Well…”

“Mongo, the fame isn’t all it’s cracked up to be kid. Sure, fame comes with money—but it comes with a shit load of problems too. And I’ll be honest; the fame kind of taints your wrestling—makes it less fun. Fame will make you complacent.”

“Flex, you just don’t understand man.”

Mongo stood up to stretch a bit.

“Flex, you never had to worry about finding a good paying spot in the business. Right after you graduated wrestling school you signed a developmental deal—in three months you were on TV. Then, you had an injury. But, once you recovered, UECW offered you a contract; you blew up there. And, when YOU decided you wanted to leave PWSR offered you a contract—once again you back on TV. You got tired of PWSR, so jumped over to PWSi. Not only were you one of the highest paid wresters there, but you got paid to travel the world and wrestle in a different country every day. Then you left PWSi and went to XDF. XDF gave you an opportunity to seize a world title—you grabbed that title and have never been the same wrestler since. And when XDF closed, you hoped in and out of UECW and PWSi!

“My point is this man; you have never had to worry about getting a job. Promotions have always thrown themselves at you. The same goes with endorsement deals. I don’t get that type of treatment, I wish I did though.”

Flex sighed.

“Yeah, all that is true. But, what is also true is that YOU have made an impact on this business. Maybe you’ve never worked for a big company; however, you have trained some of Japan’s best! You have helped mold world champions, and if that isn’t a valuable contribution then I don’t know what one is.”

Mongo sighed.

“I guess man.”

The two sat in silence for a bit. Flex didn’t know what to really say to fix this problem. It was easy for him to tell Mongo not to retire, but he wasn’t walking in Mongo’s shoes.

After a few moments of silence, Mongo spoke up.

“I want to ask you one last thing.”

“Sure.”

“I’ve got a match at the L.A. Nation Guard Armory next week—the company said I could pick the opponent. I’d be honor if that person was you.”

Flex laughed a bit.

“You got it man.”

Flex picked himself up off of the couch.

“Well man, enough of this depressing talk. We can delve back into it later if you want.

“I don’t know about you, but I could use a bite to eat.”

“Sure, let’s hit the streets…want to take my car?”

“What you riding in?”

“Dodge Charger.”

Flex laughed.

“Well, I haven’t taken the Audi A8 out in a while.”

Mongo laughed.

“Hey man, that’s fine—let’s roll.”

Scene Two

Flex and Mongo had hit the town, but decided not to go out that evening. The idea of going to the club was brought up, but it was swiftly relinquished. A married guy and nearly married guy going to the club seemed out of place, so Flex and Mongo decided to play PS3.

Mongo was playing some L.A. Noire; Flex was sitting on the couch watching. Flex’s phone began to ring.

“Hello?”

“Hey babe,” said Mya.

“How are you doing over there?”

“I’m doing good—keeping these crazy clothing line officials from releasing crazy statements.

“How are you dear? I’m sorry to hear about your match.”

“Thanks babe. Yeah the match was disappointing. But hey, nothing but to do but move on.

“Indeed…hey, did Mongo make it in?”

“Yeah, he is right here.”

“Let me say hi.”

Flex hit the speaker phone button.

“Mongo, how are you?”

“Mya! I’m great dear.”

“Good. Make sure Flex behaves ok?”

“Yes ma’am.”

Flex took Mya off of speaker.

“By the way, how is that plan to build your buzz going?”

“It hasn’t started yet, but things are in motion dear.”

“Good, keep me posted ok.”

“Indeed.”

“Alright babe, I’ve got to go. I’ll call you tomorrow.”

“I’ll be waiting by the phone.”

“Ha, love you.”

“Love you too.”

Scene Three
3/27/13

Flex was sitting at a bar; there were only a couple of other people in the bar, but it was nowhere near crowed. In front of Flex was a glass of ice and a bottle of Peach Ciroc. Flex stared at the bottle for a good while; he then turned and faced the camera.

“Ha…Let me tell you all a story. A couple of years ago I had a bit of a drinking problem. How did it come about? Well, I was going through some personal things. At the time I was fighting with my now fiancée; on top of that, fools were screwing around with me in the fed I was in. Prior to all that shit, I had been known to have a drink now and again, but I never over did it. But, for whatever reason, the culmination of all these events caused me to drink heavily.

“Perhaps the phrase ‘drink heavily’ wasn’t the proper term, because within a about three weeks in was in a hospital.”

Flex laughed.

“You want to know what was absolutely crazy about all that? Well, even though I was drunk off my ass, I was STILL going out and wrestling every week. Not only that, but I was winning. Some people say that I put on my best matches when I was drunk and shit.”

Flex sighed.

“I haven’t drank since then. Now, I know what you are going to ask; if I don’t drink then why the hell am I sitting in an empty bar with a bottle in front of me.

“And to be honest, I don’t really know. Perhaps a part of me wants to take a sip, in attempts of reclaiming those old, winning ways. Oh, maybe I just wanted to remind myself of where I’ve come from, the depths that I’ve risen from.

“The later sounds a bit more inspirational doesn’t it?

“But, all this mess connects to my current position in IWF. You see, I desire to be great. And so, I have to ask myself, is that desire great that I would risk everything, all the good things that done over the past couple of years?”

Flex stared at the bottle for a bit longer. He then hopped off of his seat; Flex walked out of the bar. It was a nice night out. It had just started to get dark. Flex walked down the side walk towards his car.

“I guess that question has been answered.

“But, there is a more pressing matter at hand. You see, this week is another big opportunity for me. Now, normally I hate being tossed into these random multi-man matches. But, this was is just a little bit special.

“At the Pay-Per-View, I had an opportunity to capture a title shot. Did I get the job done? Hell no! In fact, if you watch highlights of the match, you’d hardly know I was in the match.

“How about that huh?

“But, Lady Luck decided to visit me this week, and those title shots that were only in sight last Sunday are now within my grasp. All a negro has to do is reach up and grab one.

“But first, I have to go through a number of people. No matter—I’m a fighter. I’ve never been handed any shot or opportunity my entire career, and I don’t expect any handouts now.

“So, who is the first person that will crumble on my path to Glory?”

Flex laughed a bit.

“The first man would be Cassidy Smith.

“First off, let me make this very, very clear Mr. Smith; your ass was lucky to be in the ladder match at the Pay-Per-View. How long have you been in IWF, a month at the most? And what have you done in IWF since then? Absolutely nothing.

“But wait; you have defeated Masochist. But come on, lets be serious for a moment. Ever since Maso killed Khaos, he has become the official ‘jobber’ of IWF. So again, I go back to my original statement—you haven’t done shit to deserve even a possible shot at any title here.

“But yet, you were in that ladder match, and this week, you are in this multi-man match. I guess someone in IWF management has high hopes for you—it’s my goal to kill those goals this week.

“I want to make this perfectly clear to you Mr. Smith; I’m better than you. I’m probably the most decorated wrestler that you will ever have the honor of stepping in the ring with. And yes Cassidy, I did say ‘honor.’ I’m a nine time champion! It’s a disgrace to be booked on the same card with a snot-nosed punk like yourself, much less the same match. The rumors in the locker room are that you are only 18 years old. If the rumors are true then a lot of things starts make much more sense, like fact that you don’t have any base in your voice when you ramble on in those horrible promos of yours.

“Cassidy, I’m not exactly sure what IWF sees in you. Your matches have been lack-luster at best, and that was when you when facing mediocre talent. But this week you will be facing one of the best wrestlers in the world.”

Flex was silent for a bit.

“You know what I see in you Cassidy? I don’t see a champion. I don’t see a main event wrestler, at least not in IWF. And I don’t see a future hall of fame wrestler. What I DO see, is a little kid. I see a little kid who is trying to play with the big boys. But the fact of the matter is, you can’t play with the big boys Cassidy. The fact of the matter is, you simply aren’t prepared to play with the big boys; you aren’t experienced enough to hang with the big boys. But, I suppose talk is a bit cheap isn’t? So, this week, I’m going to show you WHY you can’t hang. I don’t want my intentions to be misconstrued—I intend to crush your spirit Mr. Cassidy. I want hurt your pride so bad that walk away from this company. I want to embarrass you!”

Flex laughed a bit.

“And I will.

“I’m a man who gets what he wants Cassidy. I want my title shot, AND I want you battered, crumbled, and defeated. That’s all going to happen in a few days.”

Flex continued to walk to his car.

“But Cassidy isn’t the only person in the match. There is also my old associate John Tolly.

“Ha, you know it’s weird. When I first came to UECW, Tolly was one of the ‘golden boys’ of the company. He was one of those people that the company wanted to push to the moon. And he did get pushed to the moon. And then, something happened. Now, I’m not going to air all of the man’s dirty laundry, but something happened with his wife, or his daughter. But, whatever the situation was, it had a great impact on the man. Tolly was never the same since—he started losing matches; he started taking time off.

“Tolly will never admit it, but he has never really recovered. Since then his career has basically gone downhill.

“Ha, when I was still a rookie, John handed me a few loses. I still remember those loses.

“John, you want to know why I still remember the loses? Tolly, there were many incident in my career that could have brought me down to your level. There were so many times where I could have ended up like you are now. Believe it or not, those matches I had against you inspired me. Those matches inspired me to work hard, to strive to become the best.

“It’s people like you, Shane Michaels, and other forgotten names that inspired me to get better. You see, even as a rookie, I was better than you all. I was a better talker, and I was a better wrestler. But for reasons out of my control, I lost matches against you, and matches against those other people. You see, it wasn’t good ‘business’ for the young, fresh rookie to beat the ‘golden boys’ of the company. And so, I was held back—every time I faced one of you all, the company tried to screw me.

“I remembered those loses Tolly. I promised myself that I would break that glass ceiling that the company built above me. So, I left the company. But, while the rest of you were being complacent, I was traveling the world, learning different styles. And, two years later I made my return to that company. Oh, but it was a different Flex Johnson that stepped into the ring wasn’t it Tolly. I know you remember, because you were one of the first people I faced. But, unlike the past, I dominated you in the ring and won the match. And then I proceeded the clear out the entire roster.

“I don’t mean to give you a history lesion sir, I just want you to remember. I just want you to remember the man you are facing. You aren’t facing the young, green rookie. No Sir! You are facing the older, wiser veteran. You are facing a man who has gone through a lot of battles, a lot of wars. You are facing the man who has endured the climb to the top of the mountain.

“You are facing Flex Johnson—remember that!”

Flex walked until he reached the parking lot. He then looked up at the sky; the sky was purple when Flex left the bar—it was now dark.

“There is also Ashe Corvin.

“I’m not going to stand here and pretend that I know all about you Mr. Corvin. But, the simple truth is I don’t. In fact, no one in IWF really knows too much about you do they Mr. Corvin? And why is that? Hmm, perhaps it’s the fact that you only wrestle once every three months year.

“Now, yes, that was an exaggeration; but, not by much. The last time IWF saw you was in January.”

Flex sighed.

“In an attempted to try and find something useful to talk about, I asked around backstage about you sir. Most people offered up meaningless tidbits. But, I did learn one interesting thing about you sir—something very interesting indeed.

“…Mr. Corvin, you have a tendency to fail don’t you?”

Flex laughed.

“You failed at your marriage didn’t you Mr. Corvin? Now, when I heard that piece of information, my mind started spinning. Why did your marriage fail Mr. Corvin? Was it the pressures and struggles of working in the business? No, that can’t be it—that’s too simple. So, what was the real issue Mr. Corvin? Did you beat her? Where you abusive?

“Or, perhaps you were a dirty, nasty cheater. You know, women hate cheaters.

“Or, maybe your wife left you because you just weren’t man enough. That was the reason wasn’t it Mr. Corvin? You couldn’t provide for your wife Mr. Corvin. You couldn’t satisfy your wife could you Mr. Corvin?

“That’s why your marriage failed.”

Flex was silent for a moment. He then held up a finger.

“But your marriage wasn’t been your only failure has it Mr. Corvin? You’ve also failed in your wrestling career. Come on Mr. Corvin; you’ve been in this business for 12 to 13 years. And, err, how many feds have you been in since then, about 72? Mr. Corvin, throughout your career you switched promotions like you have switched underwear. And, during your career, you have achieved some fame, a bit of success—but not really. You haven’t made any long lasting impact on this business. When you retire or kill-over from a heart-attack, no one is going to remember your name. No one is going to say ‘today a great man has been taken from us.’ Everyone is just going to go on with their ever day lives. You probably think that one, rinky-dink world title reign makes you some—it doesn’t.

“Your entire career has been a fucking failure!

“But, the word ‘failure’ doesn’t even begin to describe your time here in IWF. People barely remember your name, much what you have done here. No meaningful interviews, high-profile matches—nothing!

“You haven’t wrestled in this company for two, nearly three months. The fact that you have been placed in this match; the fact you have a chance to talk away a title shot from hardworking wrestlers like myself, is fucking disgusting!

“You don’t deserve to be in this match. You don’t deserve to be in this company. And, you don’t deserve anymore of my precious time.”

Flex started walking again; he continued to walk until he reached his Audi. He opened the door and hoped in. He then sat his iPhone on the passenger’s seat.

“Masochist is the next person on the list.

“Now Maso, I’m not going to spend much time addressing you. Why? Because you couldn’t win this match if everyone’s arms were cut off. Sir, how many matches have you won here? I’ve only counted one. And let’s be serious, defeating Khaos doesn’t really count. Khaos could have a match with a broom and lose. Other than that meaningless win, you have done nothing—just like 90 percent of other people in this match.

“Maso, there is no point trying to insult you either. I mean, you are already a whack-job. So, I’m just going to have to beat you—it’s as simple as that. When I’m done with you, you won’t have any feeling in your head. Even better, you won’t even recognize yourself in the mirror, due to all the scrapes, bumps, and bruises.”

Flex laughed.

“I could say more, but honesty, there is no need. You and I both know that you have no chance in hell of winning this match. You couldn’t beat this company’s mediocre, much less the company’s greats.”

Flex put the keys into the ignition and turned the car on. He then drove out of the parking lot.

“The last person I need to address Erik Reigns.

“Now Erik, there is a reason why I saved you for last. Simply put, you are probably my only real competition in this match. You see, everyone else in this match has either lost their luster, or never had any to begin with.

“But, not you and I Erik.

“Ha, it almost seems, unfair, that you and I are in the match together. It’s pretty much a given that you and I are going to win the title shots.

“The question is which shot are you going to get, and which am I going to get. Personally, I wouldn’t mind facing Figgins again—he and I have a little unfinished business to deal with.”

Flex drove in silence for a little bit.

“You know, I have yet to figure you out Erik. You are a military man; I can respect that, truly. But, I’m trying to wrap my head around why you entered the wrestling business in the first place. I’m just curious, what was the reason Erik? Was it for money? No, it couldn’t have for money, at least not entirely. It’s never a guarantee that a wrestler will make it big; hell, I’m will to bet you made more money while serving than you have as a wrestler. Was it for fame? Hmm, the issue with fame is the same issue with money.

“Hmm, maybe you just wanted to be a wrestler so you could hurt people? If I had to guess, that would be the reason, which is really a shame.”

Flex sighed.

“Erik, I’ve known people like you; you think because you are a ‘bad ass’ you can just walk into the wrestling business and do what you want. But Erik, let enlighten you. Being a ‘bad ass’ doesn’t make you a great wrestler. Being dedicated to your craft makes you a great wrestler. Having heart, the will to never gill up, makes you great. Developing a set of ring skills makes you a great wrestler.”

Flex laughed.

“Now, don’t know about your dedication or your heart, but I do know a bit about your skills. You see Erik, I knew your trainer, Keith Smith. Mr. Smith is a proud man; a honorable man even. But is he a great wrestler? Well, not so much. Keith and I worked in UECW around the same time, although we never faced each other in the ring. Yeah, Keith won a title or two, but as whole, I watched him get his ass kicked day in and day out.

“And, if Keith was your trainer, I’m wondering if you exhibit the same traits. Just like you, Keith considered himself a ‘bad ass.’ But, when he was pitted against expert wrestlers, he always seemed to come up short.

“Well, Erik, this week YOU will be pitted against an expert wrestler. No, scratch that—the term ‘expert’ is beneath me. No, this week, you are taking on the best wrestler walking on the earth, and I truly believe that. Now as I said before Erik, you and I both will be taking home title shots. But, you know what—I STILL want to beat you. I don’t want to come in second; I don’t want to come in third. I want to come in first—I want to be the best!”

Flex sighed.

“I guess that’s why I joined IWF in the first place. People thought that I was done with wrestling; people thought that I didn’t have it anyone. I kept hearing that over and over again. I signed up because I wanted shut them up. But, then I sat back and thought about it. I didn’t sign up to prove something to all the fans and critics—I signed with IWF to prove something to myself. Call it arrogance if you want, but I’m the best damn wrestler in this company!”

Flex was silent for a bit.

“This match will just be further proof, proof of how great I truly am. Truth be told, IWF could have booked me against 100 wrestlers; it would not have mattered, the outcome would still be the same—me coming out on top.”

Flex continued to drive.

Scene Four (Journal)
3/28/13

“My man Mongo is left out today. His first retirement tour match is tomorrow night. I’ve thought a lot about the talk we had. Ya’ know, when I first became a wrestler, I thought hard work was all you needed. I thought if you worked hard, then everything would fall into placed.

“Boy was I wrong.

“Hard work will only get you so far. What’s the main difference between Mongo and me—I just had a bit of luck.

“For a little bit, I felt sorry; I was almost ashamed of the fame that I had achieved. I don’t flaunt my success to my friends; I don’t want my homies to feel like they are beneath me.

“But at the same time, I shouldn’t be ashamed of making it big in this business. If I was chosen to be this grand star, why should I feel upset?

“Anyway, I work a match with Mongo in about a week. My goal is to change his mind. I don’t know if it’s possible or not, but hey, I’ve got to try though right?

“Ha, does that make me a walking contradiction?

“Anyway, I guess I’ll end it here for tonight. Mya is supposed to call me here in a bit. After that, well, I don’t know.”

END
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Tolly vs Cassidy Smith vs Flex Johnson vs Ashe Corvin vs Messiah vs Erik Reigns   John Tolly vs Cassidy Smith vs Flex Johnson vs Ashe Corvin vs Messiah vs Erik Reigns I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:53 pm

He came from the Darkness
Chapter 1
Death and Resurrection

Part 1
Fall from darkness?

January 30th, 2013

The slow steady beep of the EKG machine was the first sound Ashe Corvin heard. Confusion was an understatement for him, last thing he remembered was going to answer a knock on his hotel room door. His eyes fly open and he attempts to sit up. He falls back as his head starts throbbing and spinning.

So, you're finally awake, huh?

Ashe opens his eyes and looks over to find his brother sitting in a chair. “How did I end up here?

Well, that is an interesting story...

January 28th, 2013

Ashe was sitting in his hotel room, an open bottle of Jack Daniels Honey whiskey sat on the small table. He had just told his brother and his brothers buddies to go get some more liquor, since he was a little too drunk to actually go himself. Suddenly there was a knock on his door. He stumbled over to the door.

What, you forgot your key card ass hole?” He leans against the wall a bit and then finally opens the door. His jaw slightly drops as he sees a figure in all black and a black ski mask. He smirks at Corvin and then lays him out with a wrench. He takes one more swing for good measure. He chuckles and takes off.

A few moments later Ashe's brother, Dr. Hyde, and his two buddies show back up to the room. He drops the bag he was carrying and rushes to Ashe's side. “This has to be why that guy was running past us. You two go get him!”

His two buddys turn and haul proverbial ass down the hall. Hyde pulls out his cell phone and dials 911.

January 30th, 2013

And that brings you pretty much up to speed.

I am willing to bet it was Eric Steel who did that. Or set it up since he probably doesn't have the balls to do it himself.

Nope, wasn't him.

What, did you guys actually catch the fucker that did this?

Yup.

Well, who was it?

That is a lot harder to explain...

March 29th, 2013

Hello IWF, Look who is back. That's right, your kind and caring King of Darkness. Here I am, rising like Jesus, and just days before he did it. My day is the sun was robbed from me by that fickle bitch known as fate. But here I am, in my glorious return, with the chance to get a shot at either my old belt, or the High Impact title. The title I still see that Fury holds.

But that is yet to be seen. First I have to face off against some rag tag group of fucktards. Really, who in the blue fuck is booking matches these days? Honestly, Messiah is a joke, so is Tolly, Smith seems a little more put together than them. Reigns and Johnson both have some raw talent.

“Now, Flex, good for you doing your 'dirt digging.' You found out so much common knowledge, I hope that makes you feel like some bad ass. Now, you want to call me a failure? Really? Little bit of the pot calling the kettle black eh? What happened at Ascension? You failed to capitalize on your chance for a title shot. Now the very next week you get another chance for a title shot? Who in the back are you letting ram you for that? Why would you think I wouldn't be in this match? I was removed from competition because of some extenuating circumstances. I left as the Uprising Champion. I am in this match as a 'welcome back.'

Plus, everyone in the front office knows that people want to see the King of Darkness wearing Gold again. You, Flex are no where near my league son. Try as you might, you will never be in it either. I have been in sold out stadiums and arenas. I have faced off against greats, friends, family, enemies. All there, across the ring from me, and more often than not I came out on top.

Hell, I almost killed myself and my cousin in a match that was never done before or after, at least to my knowledge. It was a house of fire match. Since you are so good at finding info about people I'm sure you have seen it or can see it. Check it out sometime, and see what you are truly up against.

Maybe then you will see why I was put in this match. You will see why I am going to win this match, and then move on to heights that you can only dream of. Mark my words Flex, one day soon you shall see my name on that world title.

Flex I hope you are prepared for this match, because I have plans for you. Before my, hiatus, I had started a movement when I beat Ryan Apollos. One that I plan on continuing with you. You need guidance, you need focus. I will supply both, Flex. You see, no one has told you yet but I can be a kind and caring god. And you heard me right, I am your God, Flex, and I will prove it to you at battlegrounds.

The other three shall be sacrifices to me, all that I will accept on your behalf.

February 19th, 2013

You sure you want to go along with us man? We can handle it ourselves.

Naw, man. These fucks have some major payback comin their way.

Alright man, just remember this shit ain't like the movies. This shit is for keepers man.”

Ashe sits in the passenger seat of an older car. Ashe's brother, Dr. Hyde, sits in the driver's seat, and Hyde's two buddies, Ziploc and GT Dre, are sitting in the back. All four pull out their guns and check them. Hyde nods and all of them exit the vehicle. They head up to a house in an average neighborhood. They get up to the front door and split off in twos on either side. Ashe and Hyde on one, and Dre and Ziploc on the other.

Hyde nods to Ziploc who stands up and kicks the door in. With guns drawn they enter the house. They start to go from room to room checking for people. Finally they come across them hiding in a bed room. Two guys and a girl, all three strung out, the house reeking of meth.

Against all possible odds, their eyes to widen slightly at the sight of four large men all brandishing guns at them. “Who the fuck sent you to that hotel a couple of weeks back?

uh... uh...” The only one of them coherent enough for speech stammers, trying to think of a response that will end with them not getting shot. He glances to the other two seeking help. His eyes linger on the guy for a second longer than the woman.

Oh, think I wouldn't notice that shit? What, this your brother? You two look close enough alike for me to buy it. So, here is some motivation for you...” Hyde raises his gun and points it behind him at the other guy. “If the next words out of your mouth aren't the name we need I will shoot him.

uh...

Guess you need proof huh?” Hyde pulls the trigger, the blast echoing in the small room. The man falls backwards to the floor. Blood flowing through the fingers of the hand grabbing his shoulder. “Last chance before I kill him.

We don't know who he is man! He was just some old ass dude who offered use a shit ton of dope if we did that little favor for him man! I swear!

Did you get a name?

It was something weird, and foreign sounding. Cord, corduroy, something like that man! I swear! Just leave us alone.

Qordis?

Yeah man! That's it! He said it would be easy, said it wouldn't have any repercussions.

Let's go man, we got what we need. These tweakers won't last the night if Qordis gave them drugs.” Ziploc and Dre pistol whip the other two and then all four leave the house and get back in the car and drive off.

March 29th, 2013

“Erik Reigns, you think that your little repetitiveness about how violent you are is gonna scare anyone? Actions speak louder than words, act out the violence, don't just talk about it. You can talk a big game, but you lack the ability to follow up on your threats. That is why you stand less of a chance than Flex.

You have so much potential, so much anger, so much hate. All useful, if you know how to tap in and control it. I could offer you the same thing as Flex. I could teach you, I could instruct you. I can turn you from this lowly worthless being into a force to be reckoned with.

The offer stands, Erik. Offer Flex, Cassidy, Messiah, and Tolly up as sacrifices to your god. Then, when my wrath is sated, I shall instruct you. I shall elevate you to a position higher than you could achieve on your own. The choice is yours. Would you rather be at the right hand of the devil, or in his path? Think about that. You too Flex. Think about making the smartest move in your pathetic career.

Think about it gentlemen. Hell even pray about it if you think that would help you make the right choice. Will you stand tall in the lights? Or will you bask in the glory of the darkness?

In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Tolly vs Cassidy Smith vs Flex Johnson vs Ashe Corvin vs Messiah vs Erik Reigns   John Tolly vs Cassidy Smith vs Flex Johnson vs Ashe Corvin vs Messiah vs Erik Reigns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Tolly vs Cassidy Smith vs Flex Johnson vs Ashe Corvin vs Messiah vs Erik Reigns
Page 1 of 1