Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Axle Vengeance [vs] Storming Raven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Axle Vengeance [vs] Storming Raven Empty
PostSubject: Axle Vengeance [vs] Storming Raven   Axle Vengeance [vs] Storming Raven I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:35 pm

My teacher scolds me that I neglect education
She don't know I collect Real education
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 10-0-2
Alignment: In Between

Axle Vengeance [vs] Storming Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axle Vengeance [vs] Storming Raven   Axle Vengeance [vs] Storming Raven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:25 pm

It feels so strange, being so far from my home land. I do not feel the spirits of my ancestors here. Have they forsaken me? Am I losing my touch? No, I can do this. Even though, I am but a stranger in a strange land last week I did what no one thought I could.
I beat a legend. A disrespectful legend, but a legend none the less. Ace Static fell to the pride of the Cherokee Nation. This week his partner meets the same fate as I continue to prove my worth. Great Spirit help me through this. Am I being punished because my father's head dress was stolen? The road to redemption starts now. I will make things right. I will punish the wicked. I sit on a beach on the coast of Australia looking out at the Pacific Ocean, a bon fire in front of me. With a makeshift gallows hanging a wax figure inside the fire. I am wearing a tan buckskin shirt and pants. Black and white face paint in the fashion of a skull on my face. I signal the camera man to start. I gaze into the camera into the camera for a few seconds without saying a word, before turning to the ocean.

“My people believe there is great power in the ocean. This week I will have to draw from that power. I am but a stranger in a strange land, so far from my home. No matter. I am the pride of the Cherokee nation. Last week, Ass Static found out what happens when you disrespect me. This week Axle Vagina will meet the same fate. Though where Ass met trial by the trail of tears, Axle has a trial by fire.”

The camera pans to a close up of the wax figure in the fire. It's in the likeness of Axle Vengeance.

“Vanity, arrogance, such great sins, but the greater sin was when you two pale faces trespassed in my locker room. The greatest sin is when you put your hands on my fiance. There's not much I haven't done, but I've never put my hands on a woman when I didn't have to for a match. This week we step into one of the most deadly matches possible. A flaming dumpster match. So that means when I am done beating you within an inch of your life, all I have to do is put you in a dumpster like the common trash you are. I shall laugh as I hear your scream of torment, as the flames melt your flesh and eye liner, and the maggots feast upon your eyes in hell. Wakan Tanka Wasaka Maku Wo!”
Back to top Go down

Axle Vengeance [vs] Storming Raven
Page 1 of 1