Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Khaos [vs] Storming Raven

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Khaos [vs] Storming Raven Empty
PostSubject: Khaos [vs] Storming Raven   Khaos [vs] Storming Raven I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:56 pm

Order up!
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 10-0-2
Alignment: In Between

Khaos [vs] Storming Raven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khaos [vs] Storming Raven   Khaos [vs] Storming Raven I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:53 pm

From IWF.com “IWF after the bell”

The camera opens on the backstage area after the Storming Raven/John Tolly/Farmer Dick match. David Lester waits by the window of a conference room, waiting to interview the participants when Storming Raven walks back through the curtain, with a crazed look in his eyes, pulling at his hair.

David Lester: SR, can you tell us how you feel after that most recent in a long line of recent losses.

Storming Raven's head jerks up and looks at David Lester with a piercing gaze.

Storming Raven: How....I feel...about my losing streak?

Storming Raven hangs his head in thought for a second. Then his eyes focus on the window David Lester is standing by.

Storming Raven: Okay, I'll tell you....After you tell me how THIS feels.

Quicker than a rattle snake Storming Raven hits David with a left hook before grabbing him by the collar of his jacket and his belt. Storming Raven hurls Lester through the window. As David Lester gets back up and starts to climb through the window, Storming Raven hits him with a code breaker and follows straight into a gogoplata choke hold. Soon security comes and pries Storming Raven off. Storming Raven growls,kicks and screams as security takes him out of the building.

Scene 1: Walking in Memphis.

Memphis Tennessee, barbecue, blues, and the home of two kings. Elvis Presley and Jerry Lawler. Storming Raven walks down a street with an IWF camera crew. He is wearing a black T shirt, a long black leather trench coat, black jeans, and snake skin cowboy boots. He stops just outside the gates of Graceland.

“So lately I've been on a losing streak. I'm sure people are thinking 'he'll never make it'. Well you know who else people thought would never make it?”

Storming Raven points behind him.

“That's right, the king of rock and roll himself. Elvis Aron Presley. People said 'what does that white guy know about the blues?' Well it turned out he knew a lot. He went on to sweep the nation, and bring rock and roll from the small clubs of memphis to the entire world! He didn't give up, and neither shall I. So I've had some minor set backs. No problem. We fall, so we can learn to get back up.”

He slides out of the trench coat, and takes off his T shirt, revealing his massively scarred torso.

“I realize now what's gone wrong. Since I've gotten to IWF, I've been doing things the way I'm told. Well no more. From now on, much like Elvis before me, I'm doing things MY way. I am the uncrowned Prince of hardcore. When I first signed my contract I was told my matches would all be hardcore. Before now that clause has gone ignored, but no more! That clause goes into effect this monday. This week, Khaos meets the Extreme Cherokee Artist. Khaos huh. The guy doesn't know the meaning of the word, let alone how to spell it.”

Storming Raven closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

“People fail to realize the true meaning of hardcore. They hear the word and they think oh garbage wrestling, no real wrestling ability, just two idiots hitting each other with weapons. Those people of course are wrong. Hardcore is a way of life. An art form. I spent six years of my life from the age of twelve to eighteen on the street. I'm a survivor. THAT is what hardcore is about. Doing everything you can to survive. Never giving up. Using your last breath, your last ounce of strength to get back up, and make sure your opponent doesn't. The Cherokee are in general a peaceful tribe, yet all I've ever known is war. War is exactly what Khaos is gonna get. Ready or not, here I come, and HELL IS COMING WITH ME!!!"

(the camera fades to black.)

Scene 2: Fire and Ice.

For a very long time, people have wondered how Storming Raven prepares for a match. So he decided to finally show them. As the camera comes on Storming Raven sits in a tub of ice. He looks into the camera and begins to speak with no acknowledgement of the fact he's sitting in a tub of ice.

“Robert Frost once wrote:

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.”

“So my training involves both fire and ice, because for my opponents, when they step in the ring playing by MY rules, it's the end of the world as they know it. I have been in this tub for thirty minutes.”

He puts his hands on the side of the tub and lifts himself out by his upper body strength alone. His legs are folded in “Indian” fashion. He swings his lower body from side to side before pushing himself out of the tub and landing on his feet. He then walks over to a trough filled with fire. He closes his eyes and takes a deep cleansing breath and speaks as he begins to punch at the fire.

“You have to master the elements, survive whatever this world throws at you. Cliche but true, that wasn't kill you makes you stronger.”

As he continues to speak he keeps his arms in the fire. His face doesn't betray any notion that he feels the pain.

“Embrace the pain. Let it surround you, and burst through it. I could walk right through hell and not break a sweat. Are you ready to walk through hell Khaos? I don't think you are. The extreme Cherokee artist is about to unveil his newest masterpiece. I shall call it, Khaos in red.”

Storming Raven takes his arms out of the fire, and goes to a near by fridge and takes out a bottle of water. He twists off the cap and takes a long drink. After a few seconds he looks back at the camera.

“Oh I'm sorry, I had forgotten you were there....you may go now.”

(The camera fades to black.)

Scene 3: An EXTREME press conference.

Storming Raven stands at a black podium, in front of a blood red curtain, he is dressed in an all black three piece suit, a rarity for him to be sure. His hair is tied back in a business like pony tail. Representatives from ESPN, Pro Wrestling Illustrated, Wrestlezone.com and various other sports news affiliates are in attendance.

Storming Raven: I, the extreme Cherokee artist, has called you all here today to unveil my newest brain child. For far too long, I believe this business has gone soft. Everyone is too worried about this alliance or that alliance, the money, or getting hurt. Today I plan to usher in a new era. An Era of Extreme. I have proposed an open invitational Death match, to crown an undisputed king of extreme in IWF.

The crowd clamors for SR's attention, SR waves his hand for silence.

Now the details haven't been ironed out yet, but you will be the first to know. I am hoping to have a series of extreme matches for however long, leading up to the grand finale, at whatever Pay Per View the management may decide. I know Extreme wrestling isn't everyone's cup of tea. There's no skill in it they say. Well I intend to prove them wrong. This is just the thing I need to get my career back on the right track....

As Storming Raven continues to speak some misguided idiot rushes the stage, and tries to attack him. He is met with a kick to the gut, followed by a last ride powerbomb off the stage. Storming Raven goes back to the podium not breaking stride.

Storming Raven: Now, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, without guts there is no glory. If you want blood, you got it. Welcome back ladies and gentleman...To the land of EXTREME.

With those words Storming Raven's music hits and he steps off the stage.
Back to top Go down

Khaos [vs] Storming Raven
Page 1 of 1