Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royal Beat down

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Royal Beat down  Empty
PostSubject: Royal Beat down    Royal Beat down  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:18 pm

Well Well Well if it isn’t my friend Matthew Young

You may be the newcomer to IWF, but I know of your secrets and your weakness’s. So I wouldn’t be getting your hopes up about walking out victorious, after all I have collected data from you Young one. Where both here to prove that we are the next break out stars in IWF, but what do I need to prove? Yeah I know that I’ve been defeated by Death Angel the guy nearly flattened me and that little puny kid Sean Libby, but I’m just warming up and I will redeem myself. I didn’t know Death Angel had it in him, to tell you the truth I thought he was the (BFG) Big friendly Giant. And Sean Libby well that kid got lucky, and he should be thankful that I didn’t cause more harm to him like I did on battle grounds. But those losses don’t mean anything; it’s no good looking and concentrating on the past because the present and future counts. I will by all means necessary redeem and make up for my absence and my unexpected losses, and I will show the IWF top dogs that they will indeed bow down to me and kiss my feet. I’ve done it before and I can do it again, I’ve proven points and shown my true powers and colours in past federations and what will stop me from doing it here? While I’ve been here I’ve noticed an extreme amount of power from some stars, such as Corey Casey Brandon Macdonald Connor O Shannon and a few others. But at the end of the day these stars don’t know what I possess, they see me as the dark horse who is unknown and I don’t like that. I want these clowns to know that I’m something special and one of a kind, but how do can I get it across to these disbelievers? My answer and solution is simple I will defeat a champion and take his gold, but that is something to decide. But I do indeed have my target on a champion and I will take him down by all means necessary, but I don’t want that man to know just yet so NO names at this moment in time.

Lord Blackwings House

[i]All of the right honourable gentlemen all sat around a long black dining table with chairs all lined under the table to both ends. Lord Blackwing looked down from the table at each of his gentlemen as he sat in his master arm chair. Lord Blackwing smiles to himself as he sees two empty chairs while he glances down the long table.

Lord Blackwing

Well Gentlemen thank you all for turning up tonight, but we must all wait patiently for our other rather rude guests to arrive.

While Lord Blackwing speaks William Darlington puts both if his elbows onto the table and rests his head

Lord Blackwing

DARLINGTON have I not told you already, NO elbows on the table. Where are your manors William do I need to teach some more discipline into you? That’s your second warning, do it again and further consequences shall be taken on you.

William quickly removes both of his elbows from the table and quickly puts his head up high and gazes into the eyes of Lord Blackwing,

William Darlington

I’m sorry my lord

Just as Lord Blackwing was about to speak Tyson Rowle came walking in through the main door and into the dining hall where the Gentlemen sat. While Tyson makes his way down to the table, the other Gentlemen all turn around and watch as Tyson pulls a chair from under the table and sat down. Lord Blackwing look disgusted and shook his head while sighing, Blackwing then smashed his right hand onto the table in temper making most of the gentlemen jump.

Lord Blackwing

TYSON ROWLE! HOW DARE YOU

How dare you turn up late on your first meeting with us, and how dare you not even apologize.

Tyson looks at Lord Blackwing and replies arrogantly

Tyson Rowle

Sorry Chief

Lord Blackwing looks at Tyson with a furious expression

Lord Blackwing

Chief? What type of a word is that? No Tyson its lord to you, looks like I’m going to have to teach you some proper English.

]Lord Blackwing rises from his chair and walks around the table with both his hands behind his back.

Lord Blackwing

Right then let’s get to business, there’s one thing I can’t abide and that’s failures when I say get a job done I mean it. Churchill and Tyson you two failed last week, both of you have brought great shame upon the RHG. So Tyson you’re up first for your punishment

Tyson Rowle jumps up from his seat

Tyson Rowle

LIKE HELL! I’m nobody’s clone Blackwing

Tyson Kicks his chair over in temper as the other gentlemen watch, Lord Blackwing points to Tyson

Lord Blackwing

Cease him Gentlemen!

The rest of the Gentlemen grab hold of Tyson on Blackwings orders

Lord Black wing

Hold him!

Tyson’s try’s to struggle but he’s unable to move due to the odds, Lord Blackwing smiles and picks up his cane. Lord Blackwing slowly approaches Tyson; Blackwing points his cane at Tyson’s face.

Lord Blackwing

You insolent fool, how dare you speak to me with such manor. Trust me Tyson you have no idea how much power I possess, you don’t want to make enemies with me.

Tyson keeps on struggling even though both of his arms are clinched onto, Lord Blackwing grabs hold of Tyson’s neck as Blackwing grabs him Tyson spits at Lord Blackwing

Tyson Rowle

And you sir have no idea who I am and what I do and what I’m FREACKING CAPABLE OF!

In disgust Lord Blackwing pulls out a hanky chief from his top pocket and wipes the spit of his face, In temper Lord Blacking Shouts *HOLD HIM* Blackwing pretends to strike his cane at Tyson but stops as Tyson Flinches.

Lord Blackwing

You’re so lucky, you’re so lucky that I haven’t kicked you out of the RHG but I’m impressed with you Tyson for standing up to me. Yes that’s right I’m impressed and pleased you stood up for yourself, but however you have ten seconds to leave my premises.

Lord Blackwing

I order you all to take him outside

William Darlington and Churchill both grabbed hold of Tyson and threw him outside, Lord Blackwing see’s Tyson get launched outside. As Blackwing was about to close the door, he looked down at Tyson Crawling and kneeled down in front of Tyson.

Lord Blackwing

That’s a warning Tyson, you don’t know who we are but I will tell you something we are all willing to beat you within an inch of your life if you ever pull a stunt like that again

Lord Blackwing pats Tyson on his check

Lord Blackwing

Win your next match Tyson make us proud and trust me if you fail I wouldn’t want to be in your shoes

Lord Blackwing and the other RHG all walk off into Blackwings house and slam the door shut as Tyson looks and makes angered expressions.

The Pure Blood "Tyson Rowle"
Back to top Go down

Royal Beat down
Page 1 of 1