Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good finds away to beat evil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

Good finds away to beat evil Empty
PostSubject: Good finds away to beat evil   Good finds away to beat evil I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:57 pm

The scene changes to a arena and the lights go out as the fans burst into cheer. The titantron then comes to life and starts to show pictures of The Last Madman.

Voice: Throughout time and space, there has been many things happen in the world. Lies, deceit, destruction, hate, and SIN.
-
The crowd listen intently, focused on the screen as the loud deep voice fills the arena.
-
The bad has overcome the good, but deep down, the good lies within. Reigning supreme over all is Heaven, and he who is the maker of Heaven, is the maker man. He who is the maker of man, it the maker of choices, yet he who is the make of choices...is not the maker of SIN.
-
The crowd is still highly taken by the speech, although some begin to chatter among themselves. The lights then become dim in the arena.
-
To man, sin was not bestowed, but from man, sin became alive. Through an ancient evil, sin has become a way of life. Only to turn the heart cold, dark, and black. Does one beat anymore? Together with ancient evil, man has centered that of sin in his very life. Only judgement can save him, only passion can find him, only righteousness can save them. Forgiveness is a virtue. Those who seek it find it, those who find it love it, and those who love it...
-
Before the voice finishes, the titantron begins to come to life with an all too familiar theme song.

As the music continues to play, white and blueish-purple flames erupt from the base and a hooded figure steps through them in all black. He walks to the rings slowly as the dim light in the room remains. When he get to the rings, he climbs on the stairs and enters, grabbing a mic on the way.
-
The crowd begin to cheer the unknown figure as he stands in the middle of the ring, his face still not exposed as the music fades out. He then lifts the mic up to his hood and begins to speak, his voice soft, but deep.
-
Figure: There are many things in the world that make it a living hell, but yet...
-
At the mention of the familiar catchphrase the crowd gives a huge pop once again as the figure continues to speak.
-
...so much good there is to be done, so much weight needs to be lifted, and so many sins need to be corrected. Anarchy and Chaos are both friends of mine yet, I am against them. For every beings has the right to see beyond.
-
The crowd begins to clap and some cheer, while others listen to the words intently.
-
But I don't think you trust, in, my....
-
With those words the crowd interrupts and finishes the sentence.
-
Crowd: ...selfrighteous suicide.
-
The figure stops in his place, the hood shifting as if he's lifting up his head as he continues talking.
-
Figure: Selfrighteous suicide.
-
The crowd cheers once more as the figure walks around the ring slowly.
-
And no being, latent with sin, sething with evil...no reaper of men, nor chaser of souls, can stop that which is holy. Death, has not encountered Death's Void, and sin has not been hit with the Heavenly Hellfires. Though you fight to stay alive, you must view...you must find...All Of The Lights.
-
With those last words the figure drops the mic and rips off the black cloak and hood as a blinding light fills the arena. He then begins talking.
-
In the dark you fear, but as long as there is a pinch of light in your soul, you can be free. I shall bring anarchy to the sinners...I shall break their cold souls, and I shall do what Im destined to do.
-
Though the light does not reveal the figure completely, the outline of his body is still noticible as he drops to both knees.
-
Tonight...there will be forgiveness.
-
He raises his hands slowly in the air and the lights then turn to the light known by all as the Fallen's blacklight, as the figure in the ring is revealed as Death Angel himself. White fire erupts from the turnbuckles as the ropes become lit. Angel then stands up clothed in all white. He looks out to the crowd and with out a mic speaks out, his soothing elegant voice ringing out through the crowd as they continue to cheer and chant his name.

As the champion of anarchy, anarchy is what I shall bring to all who appose the light. To all who fight against the light only for their evil pleasures. Tonight, I shall start with the one known as Dream killer.

The crowd beings to chant "Fallen Angel" as he walks slowly around the ring. He then continues as they quiet down.
-
I see that an old friend of mine that you all know as Tyson has adopted my crucifixion ritual, well tonight, I shall show you all the way of The Fallen Angel. Tonight, Dream killer's sins shall be washed away as I bring anarchy to his dark soul. I've been queit for some time now here in the OSW, now it's time to re-awaken. Follow the Lights.

With that Death Angel's theme music "I don't wanna stop" begins to blare over the titantron as he exits the ring and makes his way backstage.

-----------------------the match-------------------------

Chuck Matthews in my match befor I become the frist IWF Hall a Famer I plan on going out with a bang, I plan on doing what I do best and that is make an impact like no one has ever done befor. Chuck I respect you for what you have done for the Wrestling world just like I respect every one I face.

Chuck it toke us almost close to two years for us to have are frist match but now your starting off in my dream matches to end my career.

Mac and CC and Nick who ever I face next be sure that Death Angel won't go down with out a fight, I plan on showing you all why I am a Hall a Famer.

Becoming the Frist IWF Hall of Famer is an Honor and I plan on seeing some of you here with me.
Back to top Go down

Good finds away to beat evil
Page 1 of 1