Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grandslam [vs] Aries Armadaist & Jaci Sovereign

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Grandslam [vs] Aries Armadaist & Jaci Sovereign Empty
PostSubject: Grandslam [vs] Aries Armadaist & Jaci Sovereign   Grandslam [vs] Aries Armadaist & Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:37 pm

My father trusts me and treats like his father
Back to top Go down
Aries Armadaist

Aries Armadaist

PostSubject: Re: Grandslam [vs] Aries Armadaist & Jaci Sovereign   Grandslam [vs] Aries Armadaist & Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:45 pm

Now Featuring 100% less Barry! (for this week)

Scene One
Off Camera
Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane, Australia

The duo stood in the middle of the empty ring that was situated as the centerpiece of the deserted arena. Lights rigs, and the entrance way was already set up and ready to go for the next nights events. Aries, with his childlike wonder and impish grin happily scanned the empty arena, and beautiful night sky overhead. His partner, Jaci Sovereign, however, didn’t seem to be having the same sense of wonder and amazement.

Aries Armadaist
Ya know, I’ve never been in an outdoor arena before, it’s pretty neat. I mean, I’ve wrestled out doors before but that was like...County Fairs and what not...

Aries may as well had been talking to himself as Jaci offered no response. Instead, allowed him to say whatever thoughts he felt to share out loud as began to stretch. The both of them out fitted in loose fitting clothes, sweat pants, t-shirts, nothing special. Perfect training attire for what Jaci had in mind under the Brisbane stars tonight.

Aries Armadaist
I don't get it, what's the point of all this again?

Aries didn't even bother to look at Jaci as he continued to warm up, reaching back and he bent his leg back, grabbing onto a rope with one hand as he grabbed his foot with the other, pulling his leg back. Jaci, however, didn't join in on the warm up exercises She, instead, seemed content in giving her newly formed Tag partner the coldest stare she could muster, arms folded across her chest in silence as she allowed him to finish whatever he felt he needed to do before they began. Aries now switched the leg he chose to stretch, taking note of Jaci's cold shoulder as his eyes finally shifted toward her, arching an eyebrow before a slight smirk began to form.

Aries Armadaist
Ya know, Jazz, communication is key in any great Tag Team.

There was almost a sense of giddiness in his voice as his spoke. Something that just immediately got under Jaci's skin as her brows narrowed, her glare somehow becoming even colder. The aloof Aries, however, seemed to pay this no mind as he went about his business, making sure to get everything warmed up and ready. God forbid if he somehow got hurt, or pulled something doing... whatever Jaci had asked him to come here for. At first, he had assumed it was some sort of revenge scheme. Maybe an attempt at giving him a good deck in the shnoz for the whole situation he had dragged her into. But, when she promised it was purely professional for the sake of their team, he chose to oblige. It was really the least he could do for her at this point. Feeling both his legs were adequately prepared for, what he assumed, must be some sort of work out, he released his foot, now lightly bouncing up and down, speriodically switching feet.

Aries Armadaist
Seriously though, what's the plan here exactly? Or is this the plan? I make snide remarks, and you attempt to turn me to stone by staring at me?

His comments definitely weren't helping to soothe any of the hostility she was feeling toward the loud mouth Canadian. She still remained silent, her eyes continuing to bore a hole through him as God knows what went through he head. Finally, she broke her gaze as she scoffed, turned her head away with a shake. She remained silent for a few moments more, even opening her mouth to say something, but stopping prematurely. Whatever words she was going to say replaced instead with a frustrated groan as she began to pace the ring for a moment. Aries simply watched on, curiously, wisely holding his tongue for once as his eyebrow reached toward his hairline once again. Jaci seemed to retreat into the farthest turnbuckle from her "partner," running a hand through her blonde locks and letting out a heavy sigh. Finally, seeming to have collected herself, she returned to the center of the ring with Aries, clearing her throat as she finally seemed ready to talk business.

Jaci Sovereign
A few reasons. Mostly, we need to work on our dynamic as a team. As much as possible on top of that, we have absolutely no chemistry here. We know nothing about each others styles or how the other works. We're complete fish out of water here, and we're going against the freakin...

The tone of her voice read how her agitation was beginning to boil back up as she spoke, getting to the point where she had to stop herself once again to take a deep breath to try and calm herself. This time, pinching the bridge of her nose as she desperately tried to keep things together.

Jaci Sovereign
We need... to learn how to work together the best we can within the short amount of time we have. And, really, we don't have a lot of time, so we have to crunch.

Aries Armadaist
Crunch, gotcha.

Jaci Sovereign
And, another thing. The things you do in ring. The low blows, the eye pokes, the holding of tights. The cheating, basically. It--

Aries Armadaist
I prefer to call it Unprofessional Wrestling.

Jaci immediately snapped her index finger and thumb together, squeezing them tightly together to signal for him to "zip it."

Jaci Sovereign
It's gotta stop. It's unacceptable. I pride myself as being someone who doesn't have to resort to underhanded tactics just to win a match. What you do isn't winning, it's stealing, and I am no thief.

It was obvious by his rapid changing expression that Aries wasn't a fan of this at all, his shocked look quickly turning into a displeased scowl.

Aries Armadaist
Whoa, where the fuck did this come from? You can't just ask me to change my style on a dime. This is who I am, this what I do. You don't see me asking you to try cheating instead of your...crazy...Flying...Vagina Style.

She snapped her fingers once again to cut him off. Immediately snapping to attention as his eyes widened at the sudden sound, she couldn't help but feel somewhat amused at the revelation at how easy it was to catch him off guard with something as simple like a snap of the fingers. This discovery was almost pleasing enough to make her forgive the fact that he called her in-ring performance "Flying Vagina Style."

Jaci Sovereign
Aries, the nitty gritty here is, your lucky I'm even willing to work with you.All I have to do is not show up, and you're in deep trouble. But, here I am, trying my damnedest to work with you instead of against you, and all I'm asking for is just some cooperation on this one thing. You have-to stop-the cheating.

The two shared an intense stare. Aries scowling as hard as he could at this point as Jaci now seemed to be the level headed one between them, her expression reading nothing as she simply returned his stare and awaited an answer. As much as he hated it though, she did practically have him by the balls on this one. There wasn't any way he could really leverage this out, or even refute it. If this was her one request in return to team with him, who was he to deny her at this point.

Aries Armadaist
Fine, but you gotta meet me halfway here. I can't exactly just flip a switch, this is going to be a process. Just... Give me some leeway when we go out there, and I'll do my best to avoid some of my...dirtier tactics.

Jaci Sovereign
Fine. Just promise me you won't kick someone in the balls right before you pin them.

Aries Armadaist
Jesus Christ, neuter me, why don cha...

Jaci couldn’t help but smirk now, bringing her hands up to begin cracking her knuckles.

Jaci Sovereign
I think that’s the best idea you’ve had yet.

Scene Two
On Camera
Undisclosed Location

The scene opens in an unknown, seemingly dark and dreary location. Grey, aged cobble stone walls surround the location, the walls themselves wet from unknown substances oozing in from the cracks. As the camera pans around, it takes its time as it passes by tables and shelves full of glass beakers and tubes. These contains full themselves, filled to the brim with unknown liquids and chemicals of varying colors, distorting the image of whatever lie behind them. Bunsen burners ignited as Tesla coils crackled with electricity. Various other machines hummed quietly in the background as the camera continued to explore what appeared to be a laboratory.

Suddenly, a mad cackle erupted from elsewhere in the room, the camera whipping around to find it's source. There, in the middle of the lab itself, was a white coated man, back to the camera, hunched over as me fiddled with his various chemicals and experiments. Rubber gloves adorned his hands as they reached up his forearm, just under his elbow. As the camera drew ever closer, the figure suddenly whipped around to face the camera, a wide crooked smile spread across his face, his eyes hidden by blackened goggles. But, even wearing the twisted demeanor, it was obvious this bleach blonde mad scientist was none other than Aries Armadaist.

Aries Armadaist
Madness and Genius are two things that seem to go hand in hand. They're only separated by a thin line. That line is known as "success."

Suddenly, a plume of purple and green smoke erupted from behind Aries, no doubt from whatever concoction he was playing with before hand. The chemical reaction lit up the room for a moment, giving everything, including Aries, a somewhat ominous appearance before dying out, letting the laboratory to return to its dimly lit gloomy state.

Aries Armadaist
It's a line I like to think think I've been walking ever since my debut here in IWF. Constantly teetering back and forth as I progress, one wrong step could easily send me hurtling over the edge. My methods and orthodoxies are certainly those that are not only misunderstood by the masses who see me perform, but largely frowned upon by the viewing audiences. Even my fellow competitors, maybe even management themselves don't approve of my behavior, both in and out of the ring. But, simply because the majority does not agree, does that make me wrong? Furthermore, who am I to dare to presume that I am either a madman or a genius? I'm sure, already, there are people who would immediately correct me on my choice of words. Perhaps they prefer the terms "Stupid" and "Borderline Retarded." Not sure which is the lesser of two evils there, but I digress.

Aries Armadaist
Let's play Dictionary, children. What is madness? To be mad is to be unsound of mind, to have difficulty dealing with reality. Or, at the very least, the society around you. A genius, however, is someone we recognize as introducing an innovation of value. But, there is a third route here I've yet to mention. Creativity. To simply be creative as the in-ring artists that we are. To be creative requires seeing things differently. Think differently than everyone else, and anyone who came before you. And, indeed, the most creative people tend to be social misfits of one kind or another, people who dare to see the world differently, to imagine new possibilities and most importantly to act on them. So which am I? Where am I going with all this? What does Aries Armadaist consider himself to be? Am I a genius? Am I mad? Am I simply creative or stupid? I'll just address that question as I go, all the while, trying to continue to this train of whipping out these sick intellectual combos like it’s Super Smart Street Fight 4 that are actually starting to make my head hurt.

Aries now began to move about the lab, removing his garb as he went, first pulling up his goggles onto his forehead. immediately, it was imminent that his face was covered in dirt and soot from whatever his experimentations were simply by the rings around his eyes. He followed by fighting off the rubber gloves, and finally, the coat, tossing them all aside to reveal his usual attire underneath.

Aries Armadaist
The here and now is, this week, I have a tag match. No, wait, scratch that. I don't have a tag match. Last week I had a tag match. This week I'm going to be involved in the Tag match. The most important tag match of my career. Hell, the biggest match of my entire career period. I'm also pretty sure I'm the only one going into this match who will be saying that too. Quite frankly, when you look at everyone else's achievements going into this match, I'm a small man among Gods. I don't have the list of accolades that both members of Grand Slam possess. Both are exactly what their name implies: Grand Slam winners. They've held every championship in every division they can within IWF at one point. Not to mention various other championships from who knows how many other promotions. I'd be stupid to just turn my nose up at that and shrug it off as nothing. Hell, I don't even have the resume to stand up against my very own partner. My partner who, by the way, I'm sure is just so very ecstatic to be standing in my corner. I talked Jaci up last week, but just for the sake of wasting oxygen, she's won titles in not only her own gender based division, but quite a fair share of titles in men dominated divisions. Again, nothing to scoff at. And, me? Well, I've never held any Championships. I won a briefcase a few weeks ago, but that's about the peak of my championship accomplishments. So obviously, with the odds stacked against me, you'd think ole Aries is intimidated. Perhaps even scared? Maybe even a sense of hopelessness in going against the dominating presence of GrandSlam. Well, you'd be half right. I'm wary, but... I'm not worried.

As Aries continued to bob and weave between tables covered in equipment, something seemed to catch his eye as he stopped in his tracks. Another scientist, not before seen, but dressed in similar attire to Aries' get up was seen running his own experiments. Before him was a caged Alligator, being poked a prodded with various metal instruments and needles from various other men in white coats. Every contact to the large reptile caused it to hiss at its aggressors, turning to face the direction from whence the assault came.

Aries seemed to be facinated by what was happening, in particular the gator itself, even stepping forward to ask the nearest scientist, only to abruptly be cut off as he raised his hand to stop Aries' advancement.

Scientist
Stand back! There's science in this shit...

The scientist didn't even bother to glance at Aries as he seemed fixated on him experiment, Aries simply giving him a puzzled expression and continuing on his tour through the laboratory. He couldn't waste time anyways, he had a promo to cut!

Aries Armadaist
When you look at this match on paper, it's somewhat one sided. Two very accomplished performers holding the Tag Championships against a rag tag Tag Team of a mid-card runt a Diva who hasn't exactly been stacking up belts since her debut either. But, once you start to look a little closer, you start to see these...cracks. Little imperfections that, if properly taken advantage of, can build up. Build up enough to topple even the strongest of structures. Like water that seeps into the cracks of rocks. Really, that's kind of what I rely on in these situations. Where I'm physically overwhelmed by one or more opponents. Like the Ascension Ladder match. I knew simply trying to rush in and beating everyone's heads in would probably resulted just making myself a giant target. Instead, I pick my spots. Attack when I need to, and make that attack count. Hit and run, really. Luckily, for me, sitting where I am, I can already see the cracks in GrandSlam's grand presence, and those cracks giving way is what I'm counting on. Well, one of several things I'm counting on, but I'll get to that. Now, is this sort of planning genius, or madness? Of course, it's genius. Who wouldn't try and exploit their opponent's weaknesses if they can spot them. Not even genius, it's simply...basic. The biggest of these cracks being, of course, the simply fact that the members of GrandSlam can't stand each other. Hate each other even. That's obvious to anyone who's been paying attention, I don't have to point that out to you. They say it themselves. What good is a team that isn't a team? Steel Angel would have you believe this is a strength, though. That their hatred binds them and makes them effective. It's almost a convincing argument. Like their rivalry and attempts at one-up-man-ship will make them into an effective team. But, sadly, it's all a crock a shit.Two egos as massive as the ones that occupy GrandSlam are doomed to implode on themselves. I don't know if what Steel said is something even he believes, but it was almost clever enough to be convincing Almost. Further more, what have you done to prove yourself to even be able to function as a team? You may hold those titles, but what have you really done to show that you can even function together. Boy, you sure showed how well you two worked together by defending those belts on a technicality. Good thing you technically defended those belts. I suppose that technically makes you a good team. Is that something you really wanna brag about? You wanna be proud of the fact that you only still hold those titles because you didn't technically lose to Blyss and Gordo? You gonna try and brag about that around here? I mean, I would. Without a doubt. But, do you really wanna pull an Aries?

Just as he finished his sentence, Aries seemed to be too preoccupied with the camera to realize he was drifting a little too close to the large Tesla coil, a bolt of electricity crackling a little too close for comfort and causing the jittery Canadian to leap away from it, trying not to let it break his stride as he continued.

Aries Armadaist
But, I suppose if I'm going to be calling any team in this match dysfunctional, then I can't sit here and deny that me and Jaci aren't exactly two peas in a pod either. I don't hate Jaci, by any means, but I get the feeling that's just a one way road. Through my few interactions with Ms. Sovereign, I do pick up the vibes she's not a fan of yours truly. Whether it was because she viciously bit my hand or refused to partake in my Christmas cheer, I can't quite put a finger on it. Heck, me and Jaci don't even have some sort of deep seeded rivalry to keep us trying to show up one another to at least keep us together. Jaci is teamed with me now because I chose her. And, thanks to a nifty little contract clause, she couldn't refuse. Literally, she didn't have a choice in the matter. We're not only a random pairing, we're a forced pairing. So, i can't exactly out our opponents for being a dysfunctional teamed doomed to fail if I don't address my own shortcomings. That'd just be hypocritical. So, what separates Jaci and I from Parker and Steel? What could possibly be rattling around in this brain of mine that could make me honestly believe we have any sort of chance at coming out of this confrontation on top? Well that all comes down to why I chose Jaci as my partner in the first place. Anyone who's ever worked with Ms. Sovereign can easily tell you about her level of talent. Hell, anyone who hasn't been living under a rock for the past decade can tell you all the accolades she's carried throughout her career. That's not reason I chose her, however. Though, her record in Tag Team matches is quite impressive, and it did in fact help in my process. That's right, there was indeed a process. I however wasn't simply looking for someone whose coattails I could ride. I have no intention of sitting back and letting Jaci win and defend these titles in the name of a team. As good as Jaci is, she isn't good enough to embody an entire team on her own. Furthermore, why would I pick someone who hates me? And not rivalry hate, just personally "jesus christ I can't stand you, get away from me" hate. This is the crux of my entire decision. The fact of the matter is, everybody hates me. Everybody on the roster hates me. I don't have a single friend, not a single damn ally I can turn to in a situation like this. I've gone out of my way to alienate anyone who even comes within earshot of me. To be fair, it's a decision I regret now, but I also hadn't even planned to be fighting for any sort of Tag team Championships. Funny how this business will throw you a curveball like this. But, what separates Jaci from everyone else on this roster is... not her pride...but, her fighting spirit. Anyone else on this roster I would have recruited would have been just as happy to leave my ass high and dry in the middle of the match. Give me my just desserts and just throw the match, leaving me to try and fend for myself. Jaci, however, won't do that. I've watched the girl for years while she was in UECW, long before I was ever involved within the company myself. From what I've seen, I'd be willing to bet she would much rather put up with my ass than lose. Let alone bail in the middle of the match. I chose Jaci because, despite us not being friends in any which way, I can depend on her. I can trust her to have my back throughout the match, and I can rely on the fact she'll put out 100% to try and win those titles. She's the one active member of the roster I can trust to do that.

Aries finally seemed to make his way through, and out of the dreary lab, bursting through the double doors to the outside world, which wasn’t looking much more cheery as gray rain filled clouds loomed overhead. The camera now following behind him, Aries approached the open back of what appeared to be a large Paddy Wagon esque truck, not even hesitating to step up, turn around, and plop a seat as he faced the camera once again.

Aries Armadaist
But, still, to put that much trust into someone I don't even really know? Let alone someone I do know that hates me to such a degree? Well that all comes back to the main question. Is this genius, or madness? Is this stupid, or is it clever? Well this is the part that all depends on our success. If we lose this match, for one reason or another, you could easily chalk it up to madness. Or pure stupidity, whichever term you prefer. The masses can simply point and laugh at my logic and my futile attempts at Championship success. But, if I am too succeed...? Who's to say. Dumb luck or pure genius. It'll always be up for speculation. But, whether or not there is a method to my madness, or madness is my method, one thing I do know--here it comes, time to shoe horn what I'm gonna print on the back of my T-Shirt--it's a good day to be a bad guy.

Aries lowered his blacked goggles back onto his eyes as he pointed at the camera with his index finger, giving a click of the tongue as he flexed he thumb. Almost on cue, the back of the truck doors slammed shut as Armadaist disappeared behind them, the large bold print reading ASYLUM plastered across the doors being clearly visible as the vehicle raced off while the scene faded to black.
Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

PostSubject: Re: Grandslam [vs] Aries Armadaist & Jaci Sovereign   Grandslam [vs] Aries Armadaist & Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:50 pm

Grandslam [vs] Aries Armadaist & Jaci Sovereign Owilde102_zpsee429eb1
What a day to be alive, What a day to realize I'm not dead
What a day to save a dime, What a day to die trying
-Greg Laswell-

Prologue // Next Time
Australlia // Emporium Hotel // Off Camera

Jaci laid in bed, gazing out the window as the sun rises over the horizon. She tries to remember the last time she was able to get a good nights sleep and it would seem that memory has escaped her. It’s been that long...

Every time Jaci was faced with some emotional trauma, she would keep it bottled up and try to deal with it on her own. She was used to it, since she never had anyone to turn to while she was growing up, and she could never fully trust anyone. Not even her closest family.

The emotional baggage has started to not only emotionally drain her, but it is starting to show its wear and tear physically. With all the fatigued, you would think she wouldn’t have any trouble sleeping but instead she lays awake at night trying to figure things out instead of using the valuable time for resting.

There have been moments, where she wanted to come clean to Stygian about everything, but every scenario she played out in her head... the outcome was the same. Him leaving in one way or another, sooner or later, It was just something she knew she couldn’t handle right now. For now she was going to enjoy the illusion that nothing is wrong and that she can finally be happy with another human being for once, because lets face it, who wants to be with someone where there might not be a future, just a tragic ending.

She remembered when she came clean about her breast cancer, everyone seemed so supportive but the people closest to her started to detach themselves from her as though the worst has already happened.She didn’t want that same outcome with Stygian, but it would seem like his patients were running thin. He has been on her about getting enough sleep, and no matter how many times she smiles and says that she was, or that she’s fine, the more it seemed he could see through her charade.

Though he hasn’t said anything, she knew it was just a matter of time before he approached her with an ultimatum to come clean or at least give him some sort of insight on what was going on or he would walk. The only response she could think of...

“I don’t want to lose you.”

Turning over, she stretches her arms up above her head, letting out a yawn before finally getting out of bed and somehow manages to get ready for the day.all she needed now was her cup of coffee. She was never a real fan of coffee but lately it has been a good pick me upper.

Making her way into the kitchen, she let out a yawn as she approached the entry way. She wasn’t expecting Stygian to still be around but when she was greeted by his voice she couldn’t help but be a little surprised.

Stygian: Hey, I thought you were going to sleep forever.

Looking up at him, she could tell there was a sense of relief in his voice. Probably figuring that whatever she has been dealing with has finally began to slip side. She wished that was the case, but unfortunately it wasn’t.

Not wanting to discourage his small glimmer of hope, she smiled, leaning back slightly as she held up her hands on either side of her, and crossing both sets of her index and middle fingers.

Jaci: Next Time

Letting out a small laugh she turned into the kitchen, placing herself in front of the coffee maker before pivoting up on her tiptoes to reach the cupboard that hung above it, hoping that there was a coffee mug inside.

Jaci: You heading out?

Still with her back towards him, she was able to grab one of the mugs and already she was examining the inside of it, because you never know if hotels actually do clean their kitchen wear.

Taking her shirt, she wipes the inside of the black mug as though somehow that would make it even more cleaner.

Stygian: Yeah I have meeting.

He begins, tilting his head to the side to get a better look at Jaci’s assets before quietly walking towards her setting his things down on the table.

Jaci also tilted her head in confusion. Wondering who he would be meeting. But lately, he has had so many “side projects” that she stopped asking. Not because she didn’t care but because she knew he was just filling up all his free time due to the fact that he hasn’t been booked for about a month now.

Stygian assumes he got suspended., Jaci thinks otherwise, because to be suspended he would have to be informed wouldn’t he?

Stygian: Although, I can put it off for a while.

As he goes to put his arms around her, Jaci begins to turn around and is instantly startled at the sudden close in gap between them.

Jaci: Oh gawd...

About dropping her coffee mug, she set it back on the counter as she puts her free hand on her rapidly flexing chest as her once mug holding hand now rested firmly on the counter for support.

Jaci: I thought you were going to kill me!

Stygian looked at her funny as he took a step back and he couldn’t help but mimic her finger cross stance from earlier.

Stygian: Next time.

Putting his arms around her, he begins to lay a path of kisses on her neck.

Stygian: I think I’m gonna be late for that meeting.

Staring at him with a raised eyebrow, he gave her a sly smile before leaning forward and placing his lips against hers.

Placing a hand on her chin, he begins to turn her head as she looks at him like “what the hell are you doing?” before he forces her to turn around. With her back towards him, Stygian begins to press himself against her.

Her eyes grew big as he moved some hair away from her neck to make it easily accessible but she quickly put her hand up in protest.

Jaci: Whoa.

She couldn’t help but laugh as she turned around to face him, not even changing her position stopped him from trying to continue forth with his plan.

Jaci: Okay. Okay, whoa...

Pushing him off her slightly, causing him to sigh in agony she smiles up at him. She has never witnessed him so determined to have sex with her before. It was a bit of a turn on she had to admit but come on now.

Jaci: it’s nine am, you never do this in the morning

She began to play with his black dress shirt collar, making it all nice and neat. She rested her hands their for a moment, remembering how she used to do the same for the other men in her life, but it was always their ties. For some reason this alone brought a smile to her face, amused that in this instance there was no tie, he was different.

Resting her hands on his chest, she could feel his warmth as he was closing the gap that she had created between them. Looking up in his longing eyes she began to wonder how long she would be able to resist.

Stygian: Actually we’re just never up at the same time. You sleep in.

Her heart began to race as he leaned in giving her a quick but slow kiss so she didn’t have enough time to protest and when she didn’t, he leaned in again giving her a more passionate kiss.

The deeper the kiss got, the more she felt the edge of the countertop dug deeper and deeper into her back.

Jaci: Jason, you have that meeting...

She managed to say breathlessly

Stygian: I suddenly don’t care.

Again he went for her neck, her obvious turn on trigger and she couldn’t help but bite down on her bottom lip to try and take control of her urges, but her will power was slowly slipping away.

Jaci: but you’re dressed for that meeting /kiss/ You’re going to have to get undressed.

Stygian: Says who?/kiss/ I’ll be gentle /kiss/ I won’t wrinkle your clothes /kiss/ I won’t even mess up your hair.

Jaci had been so consumed in the moment, that she didn’t even realize that he had hoisted her up on the countertop as his hands were already on their mission to lower the gates as they slowly moved up her thighs and under her skirt.

Instinctively, her hands went for his pants but unfortunately she knew she had to stop. She needed to to be on time for her appointment to show that she was treating her condition seriously and even if she didn’t want to, she knew this moment had to stop. So instead she placed a hand over his mouth as she tilted her head giving him the pained “i’m sorry” expression.

Jaci: I have that doctor’s appointment this morning to go to, and from the looks of it /looking past him she looks at the clock hanging on the wall/ I’m already running late. I’ll let you mess up my hair later okay? promise.

Lowering her hand from his mouth he let out a disappointed groan as he laid his head on her shoulder. Leaning her head on his, she began to pat his head in the “there there” fashion. She felt bad really she did. Leaving him in such an uncomfortable disposition.

Stygian: Alright

Lifting his head, he placed a small kiss on her forehead before looking into her eyes as though she would change her mind. Taking a breath he lifted her off the counter and placed her back on solid ground before taking his leave.

Watching him go, she couldn’t help but feel sick to her stomach. Stygian figured that the appointments were simply check ups. To make sure her cancer was staying at bay, There have been times where she wanted to tell him differently, to “correct” him, but she has yet to do so.

Grandslam [vs] Aries Armadaist & Jaci Sovereign TQhFc_zpsd01e9a4c
Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me;
I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-Albert Camus -

Lunch With A Girlfriend // Australia // Emporium Hotel // Off Camera

After Jaci’s doctor appointment, she met up with Blyss back at their hotel for a short lunch. Blyss doesn’t know anything about Jaci’s condition and to be honest she liked it that way. The less Blyss knew the better. That way there wouldn’t be any pity party’s, her constantly worrying, and the over protectiveness.

Their friendship has already began to blossom since their first time jumping rope, and it was good enough for Jaci, and it wasn’t like she was going to “push” things along. So they still didn’t know EVERYTHING about one another. Just the basics.With each passing day, Jaci was slowly letting Blyss in, but she already knew that she wouldn’t be able to fully let her in, just like everyone other woman figure in her life.

Jaci has always had a thing against having women as friends. They are built differently than men. Their catty, their thought process seemed backwards, and they seem to sabotage everything in a relationship. Guiding a man’s good intentions and turning them into World War 3. Which made Jaci wonder if make up sex was really as good as they say.

With one simple misunderstanding, Blyss could blow up. She could even get bat shit crazy and make Jaci’s life like that 1992 movie ‘Single White Female.’ To this day, that movie still creeps her out, just like her one overly obsessed fan who got all this plastic surgery to look almost exactly like her. Just creepy.

Sitting across from Blyss at the table, with their empty dishes in front of them, she couldn’t help but notice that Blyss seemed to be more into her phone then into indulging herself in conversation with her causing Jaci to get a bit annoyed.

Every time Jaci would ask her a question it was always a simple answer with no eye contact. Instead of getting mad about it though, Jaci just sort of laughed it off and would try to give Blyss the benefit of the doubt.

Jaci: Blyss, is your phone really that more entertaining than I am?

Looking up from her phone it was obvious that Blyss only caught the end part of what Jaci said. Smiling sheepishly , Blyss turned her phone off and slowly slid it back into her purse.

Blyss: Sorry, it’s just ever since I won the queen of wrestling title, everything has been so surreal and instead of pinching myself, I just re-watch the match over and over again.

Jaci couldn’t help but lean back in her chair with a weird expression on her face. When she won a title, she never went back to re-watch the match let alone watch it over and over again. She was trying not to judge Blyss, (seeing how she has a habit of doing that with women) but she couldn’t understand it.

Jaci: How many times have you watched it?

Blyss: Umm...

Blyss began to think,, her eyes looking back to her purse as though she needed her phone to answer Jaci’s question. This response alone made Jaci’s eyes enlarge in shock.

Jaci: You’ve watched it that many times?

She asked implying that the number was high.

Blyss: Is that weird?

The question was more aimed for Jaci to ensure her that it wasn’t, but she couldn’t not tell her what she honestly thought.

So Jaci lifted up her right hand and showed Blyss a little space between her index finger and her thumb.

Jaci: Just a little. /puts her hand down/ You are carrying the queen of wrestling title around /thinks for a moment/ Not literally. Metaphorically. But, I would think that would be the only reinsurance you needed to know that it indeed happened. You earned it no matter who disagrees. I know the the match was awesome, but you lived it. Let your fans obsess over watching it, the none believers, you don’t have to.

For some reason, Jaci felt the need to move Blyss’ purse away from her, having a feeling that the next time she went to the bathroom or something she would be on her phone watching the match again.

Blyss sort of began to reach for her bag but quickly retracted it like she didn’t know what she was doing. It was apparent that this was such a constant thing, that it was starting to become part of her everyday routine.

Jaci began to wonder if Michael was really a distraction for Blyss’ career or if her career/achievement was what was distracting her. Apparently Blyss was going through a Jaci phase. Focusing on the career and think there will always have a non- career life later.

Blyss: I guess you’re right. I lived it, i don’t need to relive it each and every day.

Jaci: Exactly, and when you get your re-match against Parker and Steel, you will have something else to watch over and over again.

She said jokingly as she laughed.

Jaci wanted Blyss to know that she believed that she could win against Parker and Steel. Hell, Her and Gordon almost did. A double pin. Though not rare, it was just another reason for Jaci to hate tag matches... and incompetent referees.

Tilting her head, Blyss seemed a bit confused.

Blyss: Heh? Wait, you don’t think you and Aries will win against them?

Jaci’s laugh slowly came to an end as she then returned Blyss’ confused expression.

Jaci: Of course I..../Me and Aries?/ What do you mean?

Blyss: Aries picked you to be his tag partner for his title match this week against Parker and Steel. So if you and him win, me and Gordon’s will be against you guys. On one hand I want Parker and Steel to win, I mean no offense, it would just be nice to show them that me and Gordon are the better team...

As Blyss continued explaining how going against her would be nice friendly competition ect. Inside Jaci was screaming at the top of her lungs as Blyss’ voice became nothing more but background noise.

Blyss: But I guess if me and Gordon beat you then in a sense we also beat Parker and Steel... Does that make sense?

Taking the napkin off of her lap, Jaci nicely sets it back on the table, tapping it lightly with her hand as she looks up at Blyss.

Blyss: You didn’t know?

Jaci: No, I didn’t know.

Blyss: So he didn’t ask you what you thought about it?

Jaci just shook her head in response as Blyss seemed a bit mad now her self. She knew that Jaci was just wrestling for the pure joy of it and not to gain anything from it. So for someone to just take her friends decision away like that?

Blyss: That asshole. When I found out I was a bit excited I had to admit. I thought that maybe you wanted something more out of wrestling instead of having it as your hobby. Now I’m just upset that he would just make a decision like that without even consulting you about it.

Jaci: Oh he probably consulted with me, in that delusioned head of his. Then when I confront him about it he can just say /mocking tone/ “If I remember it then how did it not happen?”/ends mocking/ Aries logic.

Blyss began to laugh hysterically.

Blyss: Seriously, is he that much of a retard?

Just the expression on Jaci’s face made Blyss stop laughing and she replaced her smile with a pout.

Blyss: I’m so sorry, but you still have a choice in the matter. You could try not to win, letting him know that you don’t approve of what he did and you’re not going to support him.

Jaci: But how can I do that? I mean honestly? That would be like... you purposely losing your tag match against Molly and Baron so Gordon would lose his title. I really don’t want to see Aries cry like a baby who just had their candy stolen.

Blyss: Don’t worry, you’ll think of something.

Jaci watched as Blyss began to gather her things, narrowing her eyebrows a bit confused, she began to wonder if she scared her off which wouldn’t really be that surprising considering her history.

Jaci: You taking off?

Blyss: Yeah, I have a lot of things to do today. But you hang in there and i’ll catch you later?

Jaci: yeah

Smiling slightly you could tell that Jaci was a little bit disappointed that Blyss had to go, but with the change of her demeanor she was glad she did. Misery always liked company, and Jaci didn’t want to make Blyss or anyone for that matter the company.

As Blyss walked by, she gave Jaci’s shoulder a little squeeze in reinsurance that everything was going to be okay. Looking after her for a moment, Jaci soon began to mimic her as she too gathered her things, scooting her chair out so she could get up. But instead of leaving, she made her way through the maze of tables towards the ladies room.

Once inside, she began to check each stall, to make sure no one else was in there with her. When the cost was clear, she ran a hand through her hair letting out a big sigh as she looked up to the ceiling. As though it held all the answers.

All she wanted to do, the full purpose for her joining IWF was to do what she loved and leave this word doing what she loved. Now things were changing. She was feeling things that she thought were dermit and now they were slowly revealing themselves.

Jaci wasn’t planning to fall for someone so quickly but it happened, she wasn’t expecting to make any friends but it happened, and now she was up for a title, something she didn’t even want and yet here she was.

/how could this happen?/

she asked herself wondering if there was any logical explanation to any of it.

Walking over to a nearby sink, Jaci set her things down before turning the cold water on as she began to think more about the predicament she found herself in. People were now depending on her and now she had more to think about than just how she wanted to leave this world. How she wanted to be remembered, fighting.

/My decision used to be mine, and mine alone. Now I have to consider how that will affect the ones around me. To leave a man with a broken heart, to leave a woman haunted with my words of wisdom, and to leave a stranger without his dream./

Glancing up at her self in the mirror, she almost had to take a double take, because she no longer recognized the person that was staring back at her.

Ever since she went on her own path in wrestling, (separating herself from her brothers) she no longer cared about anyone, she only cared about her self. That soon turned to how she dealt with her personal life. Keeping everyone at an arms length, only letting certain people in just so she could use them. Deep down, she knew it was because she didn’t want to put herself in a position where she was vulnerable, because that only leads to pain.

It was getting harder to keep things bottled up around Stygian and she had slipped a few times telling him things she wouldn’t tell anyone else. It made her feel better especially since he was supportive and usually had some good advice but it also left her feeling, that one day it was just going to blow up in her face, like so many incidents before. Now she was beginning to slip with Blyss, it was frustrating to say the least.

Putting her hands underneath the cold water, she leaned down splashing it on her face hoping that it would awakening her from this obscure trance she found herself in. Taking a deep breath, she again looked at herself in the mirror and she was no longer intangible.

/Aries doesn’t want to depend on me, he wants to use me to get what he wants. He knew the only chance he had at evening winning those titles belts is if he made someone like me his partner. I have a good history in the tag team division side of things. In the action and behind the scenes. So now I’m turn. Should I prove him right? or should I make him regret his decision? He was smart in choosing me but he made the mistake of not consulting me first./

Taking a deep breath, she began to recollect her things.

/It isn't the problem along the way that make us or break us. It's how we learn to stand and face them that makes the difference./

Grandslam [vs] Aries Armadaist & Jaci Sovereign Girl-house-olivia-wilde-remy-hadley-Favimcom-117857_zpsb4fd4e2f
Reason itself is fallible, and this fallibility must find a place in our logic.
-Nicola Abbagnano-

//Inner Thoughts //
I know In this business you have to prepare yourself for anything, because you never know what is going to happen, but I must say, I was not prepared for what has transpired. Aries asking me to be his partner was completely out of left field and he literally through me a curveball. What kind of person does that? Just calls upon a practically complete stranger to have their back? I just don’t know what I am going to do, a part of me wants to back out, but I can’t do that to Aries, no matter how much I despise him right now, I have to have his back and do my best to make this happen for him. Just like Parker has Steel’s back to try and continue their reign as tag team champions. First step in being a tag team, is trust and I am going to make sure that Aries can trust me to have his back.

Promo // Hope

Australia// Magnetic Island // On Camera

The scene opens up to what seems to be a busy set. Everyone is hustling and bustling to get everything done. People are setting up lights while others check the markers on the ground place. Standing In the middle of all this chaos, was Jaci Sovereign. Looking around, taking everything in. So many people working in unison, knowing what to do instead of what not to do. So far she has yet seen someone ask for help.

She could tell that this group of people have been working together for quite some time for they work together, not against one another. Taking a deep breath, Jaci finally looks back to the camera looking a bit sad, disappointed, with a little hint of anger in her tightened smile.
Grandslam [vs] Aries Armadaist & Jaci Sovereign Olivia%20Wilde%20as%20Vicki%20ValeJaci: The tag team division, is probably the most complicated part of wrestling to master. You have to have trust, understanding, acceptance /chuckles/ you even have to read your partners mind through their body language. For a team to be so in sync with one another /shakes head in thought/ it could take years, just for two people to find their niche, to figure out what works for them. And quite frankly I don’t think I have that kind of time.

Looking back to the workers, she knew they have been together for quite some time. She would estimate at least three years? seeing how every time a certain woman is beside a light there is always someone close by.

She watched for a moment to see if there was a reason for this and soon enough the woman backed up, knocking the light over. Luckily, the guy was there to catch it. This seemed to be a reoccurring thing and it was obvious that already it was getting on the workers nerves.

Jaci: My twin brothers, Brian and Ryan,

She began as she slowly looked back to the camera.

Jaci: they were so inseparable, they did everything together, and when they wanted to become wrestlers they wanted to be the greatest tag team of all time. When you hear about their background, it’s hard to automatically assume that they would be great, because they grew up together.

Sighing, she couldn't help but look over at two young men juggling props back and forth amongst the two of them. Their timing was impeccable, and soon they become comfortable and began to do tricks in between their tossing.
Jaci: Unfortunately, it took them two years to finally find their niche, and when they did, their wrestling was no longer a slobber knocker, instead it became an artform, almost like a dance. Moving with one another as one instead of against acting like two magnets pointing in the same direction causing them to repel.

There was a sudden crash, causing Jaci to jump and look back at the boys. It would seem like the smaller of the two had ruined their flow by dropping one of the items throwing everything off balance. In retaliation of his failure, the larger one threw a rubber ducky at the misfits head.

Jaci: To see something like that, developing over time... it was beautiful, and it was a privilege to be apart of that. Unfortunately, /looks down to the ground/ I won’t be able to experience anything like that. /looks back up to the camera/ There won’t be that moment where me and my team mate will be like we finally have it, that thing that makes us work as a team.

Behind her, two of the older working crew walk by each other, giving eachother a high five because they have successfully completed their portion of the project without a snag.

Wanting to get away from the noise and the people constantly walking by, she begins to walk off the working area.

Jaci: There won’t be that shocking moment where we can finally read each others minds by just reading our body language. Like we got it, like we finally got it. There won’t be that moment, where we can finally trust and understand one another, not because we are complete opposites but just because it’s just not there.

Running a hand threw her hair she inhales...

Jaci: Throughout my career, I have yet to experience any of these extraordinary moments with a partner. Not because I didn’t invest my time into it, but because I don’t need these defining moments to make the team I am apart of work. My brothers had to work to become the great team that they were, me on the other hand? It just comes natural.

shrugging her shoulder, she made an expression like she didn’t believe it her self.

Jaci: I’m not trying to sound cocky, I have carefully analyzed this fully. Even going as far as making observations, creating a hypothesis, and coming up with the conclusion that when it comes to tag team matches, I’m just naturally gifted.

Jaci let out a laugh, obviously amused at how weird it was to be naturally gifted at something that was so against her nature.

Jaci: The first tag match of my career was an intergender tag match with me and Chris Alexander against Melissa Helmsley and Boris Petrov. For me at the time, this had to be the worst thing I could do in my wrestling career. Sharing the spotlight with another human being.

Walking over to a nearby studio chair, Jaci takes a seat.

Jaci: Sure, me and Chris were both part of Legacy, a stable that won stable of the year but that didn’t matter to me. I loved the limelight, being the center of attention, but I knew if I wanted to have my no DQ match with Boris, this was the first step in making that happen. So I went out there and won the match, because I knew it would benefit me and my career. After that... I never wanted to do it again, but not everything goes as planned.

Rolling her eyes she she leaned head head back as she pressed a hand on her forehead.

Jaci: Three years later and eight tag team matches under my belt I have managed to become a two time tag team champion and I have yet to lose a tag team match.

Sighing she lowers her head back

Jaci: Now I know what you are all wondering, if I am undefeated, how could I have been a two time tag team champion. Well let me explain. The first time I won the title was with my ex-husband Shane Michaels back in UECW. When we won them, I was already carrying the women’s title, and the world heavyweight title.

Jaci: Soon after, a rule was passed that a single wrestler could not hold more than two titles at a time, so I had to decide what titles to keep. I gave my tag title to Shane and told him to find himself another partner.

Jaci: The second time I won them was with Kaden Kessler, again in UECW. He ran a small group called D.E.A.T.H. and he decided that I wasn’t representing his team /takes a deep breathe/ how do I explain this...to his expectations. As a result, I got attacked by him and Corey Bull if I remember correctly and he relinquished me of my duty of being his partner and he gave it to someone he thought would be better “suited”.

Resting her arms on the arms rests, she raises her eyebrows.

Jaci: As you can see, I may be awesome in winning tag matches, but when it comes to the titles and holding them? /points to self/ Not so awesome.

Jaci: So you could probably imagine my surprise when Aries decided to make me his tag team partner. The only thing me and him have in common, is the fact that we once worked for the same wrestling promotion, at different times I might add.

Jaci: Is that all it took? for you to decide who to choose as your partner Aries? if thats the case then what about Griffin Hawkins? Corey Bull? Ace Static? or how about Axle Vengeance? They were all in UECW at one point or another. I even think you faced Griffin at least once when you were there and both Ace and Axle are past tag team champions. Out of every one you could have chosen, why did you choose me?

Jaci: My first match in IWF was a tag team match with Molly Reid, and I do believe I expressed my deep distaste for these kind of matches. They are a handicap match for those who can’t do it on their own. Is that what you want me to be Aries? Do you want me to be your crutch? Because thats exactly how it is going to be, it is the way it has always been.

Jaci: Instead of working together as a team, you will depend on me to do everything. I will be literally carrying you to your future victories. Is that what you want? because to me, you seem like a one man band, a glory hog. In fact, you are just plain out egotistical.

Closing her eyes she takes a deep calming breath.

Jaci: But I do understand... that it isn’t your fault, and you're just trying to work with what you got. I am sure if you knew what was in the brief cases you would have gone after the other three, but instead you got stuck with the most difficult title you could possibly get for your self because of your standings here in IWF.

Jaci: You have no friends, so you had no choice but to choose someone you have had the most contact with since your debut. Unfortunately for me, that person happened to be me, and with you not being able to function like a normal human being, I’m guessing our chances at winning the belts are slim... very, very slim and that not including what we will be up against.

Extending one hand out, she looks at it for a second before looking at the camera.

Jaci: On one side, you have Parker. He is a former IWF Full Throttle Champion, High Impact Champion, World Heavyweight Champion, and the current Tag Team Champion. On the other side, /extends other hand out/ you have Steel, who was a the first ever IWF New Blood Champion, High Impact Champion, Heavyweight Champion, Tag Team Champion, second Triple Crown Champion and he was the Grand Slam Champion. I mean Whoa..

It sounded as though she couldn’t believe that she was actually going to be going up against these two individuals at one time. Jaci wasn’t upset, it seemed like maybe for the first time she was doubting herself like she did when she faced Stygian.

Jaci: Heh, with those types of credentials, /shakes head/ not even mine add up equally to theirs. So that officially makes me and Aries outgunned and kind of inexperienced to their level of expertise.

Jaci: They have beaten Axle and Ace, even if it was a bit unorthodox, but they beat them just the same, the greatest tag team that I have ever known. Then after that, they went on to sort of defeat? Blyss, our Queen of Wrestling and Gordon, our High Impact Championship.

Jaci: So in what world do me and Aries even stand a chance? They have the experience and they have the momentum going into this match. The best angle that I can even think of, is wait, wait until they mess up. People can become over confident and I know that Parker has something to prove since he wasn’t Steel’s “first choice” in a partner. That’s gotta sting just a little, and Steel has to settle with Parker because he was the only one that stepped up to replace Jaxx. Heh, it’s funny how IWF would rather hire someone to be Steel’s partner then choose someone who was already employed. /shrugs her shoulders/ Makes you wonder where IWF’s true intentions are at.

Jaci: When Aries needed a partner they didn’t even bother to find him a partner not even go out of their way to try and hire a past time favorite. Instead they left Aries to go out there on his own to fend for himself. In my opinion, you were pretty much feeding them to the wolves.

Rolling her eyes, she couldn’t believe the length some companies would go to in bringing someone in. They would rather risk losing their current superstars just for the shock factor. Just because Parker has a history with IWF however, it shouldn’t rank him above the current roster who have been busting their ass day in and day out while he was wrestling else where. A man who can be bought is one you don’t waste your time with. Cause the more you give, the more greedy he becomes.

Jaci: It would seem evident to me that “IWF” is more on Steel Angels’ and Parker’s side then they are their own employees that came to IWF willingly, without any”encouragement”. When I came to Insurgency, I wasn’t offered up a title opportunity or a raise in my pay grade. Shouldn’t the opportunity to wrestle here be enough? /sighs/ I guess not.

Jaci: I know that Steel and Parker are going to be one hell of a team to beat, and I should feel honored to be sharing the same ring with them but I can’t help to feel that it is necessary to show them that people like me and Aries are here to show people like them that we don’t need people who feel that they are entitled to have something when they didn’t earn it. Their match against Ace Static and Axle Vengeance was a joke. Your match with Blyss and Gordon was a Joke, and not because of Blyss and Gordon but because you couldn’t even beat them. Since you’ve gotten here you haven’t earned the right to be tag team champions you just parade them around like some sort of accessory. It’s about time that someone makes you feel like you deserve to hold those tag team titles. Make you feel like you earned them instead of having them handed to you. And the people who are going to do that, are me and Aries.

Jaci: What’s funny is that the one thing, that makes me even in the slightest excited about this match, isn’t the fact we are going to be going against the past “elites” of IWF, but the simple fact that neither one of us thinks very highly of our partners, causing us to be dysfunctional. Going against every grain that makes and defines a tag team. But what makes me and Aries stand apart? Is that Aries has faith in me.

Swallowing hard, it seemed like thats all her past tag partners have had. Faith in her ability to carry them through, no matter how hard or how impossible the hurdle was in front of them.

Jaci: So Steel and Parker, me and Aries may not be IWF champions, we may not be in your league, we may not even be your ideal team, but what we have is hope./smiles/ So listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.

Getting up from her chair, she walks back through the set. Everyone was gone like the shoe maker elves, but they left behind a site to behold. Simple yet beautiful.
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Grandslam [vs] Aries Armadaist & Jaci Sovereign   Grandslam [vs] Aries Armadaist & Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:53 pm

Reigning...

To be predominant or prevalent.
Is Parker not one of, if not THE, predominant superstars in IWF? Does Parker not seem to overshadow the accomplishments of those that are in the IWF Hall of Fame? Parker rose from the very bottom, to the tippy top of this company, and few would argue that he hasn't been the face of this company. Those that would argue that Parker is the most prevalent star do so because of their personal bias, and those types of arguments are the most fallible. Just because you do not like Parker does not mean he isn't the face of this company. Just because Parker is not a "babyface" superstar, doesn't mean he isn't the face of this company. You do not have to like the things that I say, or the things that I do for them to be true. You do not have to cheer me, when my hand is raised at the end of every night, for the win to be legitimate. Those that agree that Parker is the biggest star on the roster do so because it is the truth. Those that don't, are lying to themselves.

To hold the title of monarch.
Does Parker not currently hold the title of monarch? As far as the tag team division goes, Parker and Steel Angel are the best that IWF has to offer. There is no higher power in tag team wrestling than GrandSlam. When Parker came to Steel's rescue at Ascension and took home the tag team titles did he not get crowned Champion? Parker came to power by being at the right place at the right time, and Parker will concede that much. Does that not make it all the more impressive? A title of monarch is normally something that is handed to someone because of who they are, not what they do. Parker was not awarded some championship because he was next in line to hold it. Parker showed up at the right place, at the right time, and snatched the tag team titles. Parker crowned himself, and by proxy Steel Angel, as the sole sovereign powers in the tag division. There is no team that we answer to. There is no team on this roster that is in a higher position than we are. When you challenge Parker and Steel Angel for the tag team titles, you do so in our court. You come to our house, and before you ask for your shot, you bow to us.

Exercise of sovereign power.
Parker and Steel Angel feel free to use the power they have from being the kings of this division. That is what the first stop of the World Tour was about. We won the tag team titles at Ascension. Actually, GrandSlam won a single title at Ascension while the other was given to them out of fear. That night, IWF decided that they would let the Ascension ladder match determine who their number one contenders would be. That night, IWF decided the exact date of which the IWF fans would watch GrandSlam defend their titles. We could have submitted ourselves to them. GrandSlam could have let that decision stand. Instead we used a Champion's Challenge. Instead of letting the fight come to us, we decided to take the fight to someone else. GrandSlam sent a message that we would not be subject to a number one contender hunting us down. We name our own number one contenders, and then we take away any chance they have to take our crowns.

Dominance or widespread influence.
Is there another way to describe this team? Surely none of you have forgotten our namesake? We are Grand Slam Champions. That means, we have already reigned as the best of the best in every part of this company. When you look at us, you see a former New Blood or Full Throttle Champion. You also can't help but notice that we are both former High Impact Champions. Steel Angel is no stranger to that title, and Parker is the one that designed the damn thing. Steel Angel and Parker have also climbed to the top. We are both for IWF World Champions. The biggest prize in this business, the one that few of those that have walked through IWF's doors have been able to hold, has been ours. Now we are the crowned jewel of the tag team division. This company had never seen this kind of dominance before we came around. Think about it. Indulge me for just a moment. Two men that can't stand each other, two men that can't stand to work together, two men that want to tear each other apart, are still better than the teams that choose to work together in this company. This team is dysfunctional, yes, but what reign doesn't have its obstacles? We still have all the power. There still isn't anyone on this roster that can take these titles from us. GrandSlam's reign has just begun.

Defending...

To make or keep safe from danger, attack, or harm.
That is what I did last week. I went in telling Steel Angel that he needed to pull his weight this time around. I told him that if he didn't show up and be the guy that he claimed to be, that he would probably cost us everything. Steel Angel became a danger to my tag team title reign in Tokyo. Blyss pinned him for the titles, and without Parker there to make the save with his own pin on Gordon, those titles would be gone. Last week Parker had to keep this title reign safe from danger, but the danger also came in the form of a deficient tag team partner. Steel Angel harmed the prestige of our reign, and showed everyone that he is a Human Highlight in name only. He shamed himself, calling Parker "incapable" of defending a title, and then being the one to watch them slip away. Instead of being on twitter telling Parker not to complain about having to carry the team, she should be on there telling Steel Angel to hand over that belt she took from him. Let's see how honorable and noble Steel Angel would be about that kind of situation. He is such a good guy, maybe he should hand over what he lost. Parker defended a title last week. Steel Angel did more harm than good. Steel Angel didn't even survive the match.

To be responsible for guarding.
That is what Parker has decided needs to be done this week. I am not going to be hoping Steel Angel pulls his weight. This week I dont have a single kind word of encouragement for you. When Parker was in Tokyo, Parker was willing to give you a second chance. Call it more of an opportunity to change his opinion of you. Parker was in the ring with you, standing in the same corner. Parker got to be the one watching your work, instead of being the one that was handing your the punishment. Parker got a front row seat to what was supposed to be your best shot at defending a title. You told Parker that there was one thing that you were good at, defending every title you held at least once. You got pinned. You didn't defend a damn thing. You lost. Once again Parker was the one responsible for guarding the titles, and bringing them home to GrandSlam. Once again you needed help. So there isn't going to be a third chance for you Steel. Tonight isn't going to get to be the charm for you. Parker might not even bother tagging you in to the damn match, because you simply cannot be trusted to get the job done. Instead of support, Parker only has a warning: Get pinned again, and you won't walk away from the ring. Period.

To attempt to disprove or invalidate.
Who is it this week that thinks they have a legitimate claim to my titles? Blyss and Gordon Fury wasted how much of my time last week before I proved them to be liars? How many times did that tandem promise to bring home the titles for their team? Did they not tell all of you that Steel Angel and Parker could not work together, and therefore, couldn't leave as defending champions? Isn't it true that they said they were going to make sure that Parker would continue being incapable of defending a championship? They got in the ring, and Parker disproved their claims. I told them to bring their fight to me, or kiss their chances to win goodbye. Gordon listened to what I said, and he failed. Blyss, you cannot say the same. You tried to take the easier road, and you still failed to end this reign. You wanted these titles, and you didn't want to have to deal with Parker to win them. For that reason, you ended up just being the first defense of this very long reign. Instead of having your name etched on the plates of these championships, you ended up being the team people are going to forget that we even faced. Your claims at these titles were made invalid. Now, Jaci Sovereign and Aries Armadaist are up to meet the same fate. This time it will probably even be easier than getting that first defense. Parker at least knew Gordon and Blyss's names before they appeared across from his on the card. Parker doesn't even know who you people are. That might be the only thing that Parker and the fans have in common.

To compete against a challenger in an attempt to retain.
As it goes in this business, defending really comes down to that definition, doesn't it? Challengers, this week in the form of Aries Armadiast and Jaci Sovereign are coming to compete against Parker and Steel in a chance to win a set of titles. Aries, a kid that got beaten at Ascension, and somehow still got a title shot. Correct Parker if he is wrong, you got the third case of the night. That means two other men had won that match. That means you are just the second best loser in that match. Parker didn't get four chances to win at Ascension. Parker had one shot. Parker made that shot. You had to wait until the better competition was removed from the match before you even had a shot to win. That's pathetic. You shouldn't feel proud to be in this match. You were given charity. You proved that it wasn't anything more than that when Ethan Cage and Molly Reid rolled over you last week. Are you supposed to have impressed me heading into this match? You have to wait until the best two men at Ascension are out of the match, and then you finally pull off getting a case. You show up to Battlegrounds with your head held high, and you get beat by a team that isn't sitting on the top of the tag team division. You're trash kid. This isn't going to be a competition. This is going to be a homicide. Jaci Sovereign isn't going to be there to help you either. What has this girl done in this company? Molly Reid and Blyss Lockheart are clearly just going to pass that women's title back and forth between themselves, taking off weeks to just smack Jaci around a little bit. I honestly didn't even notice that she was on this international tour with us. How is someone at the bottom of the women's division supposed to get in the ring with two former IWF Champions, and expect to do anything other than get laughed at. Two challengers that are a joke cannot win. That means the biggest challenge is going to be making sure Steel Angel can get his own pathetic shoulders off the mat. If he can do that, this is going to be as easy as having the night off.

Retaining...

To maintain possession of.
Cut and dry, the one thing that I am dedicated to on this night. Steel Angel has his rules, has his moral compass, and it makes him weak. Parker does what needs to be done to retain the titles. Last week when Blyss was taking Steel out, could I have stepped in and saved him? Sure. Parker isn't going to be dominated by the likes of Blyss Lockheart. Steel Angel was a lamb that was sacrificed to this title reign. Steel couldn't save himself from being pinned, but Parker could save his title. This goes to show that we don't need to work together in order to keep these titles. We don't have to like each other, and we really do not even have to have one another's back. We maintained our possession of these titles just like we won them: as two individuals. Steel had his fight, and I had mine. It is because I am better than he is, that we still have the titles. It is my unrelenting grip on these titles and ensures our retention.

To keep in mind; remember.
This doesn't really apply to Steel or myself. This is for all of you. I need you to retain a little bit of information. See, people can hear the words I say, or read the words that I write, but it might not make any kind of impression. I need that to change, just one time. You people don't like me. That is ok, because I don't like you either. Over the course of my career, I have given you a reason to know who I am though. I have defied your odds. I have beaten your champions. I have climbed your mountains. You all know that when I say that I am going to do something, I get the job done. Parker talks a big game, and then Parker backs it up big time. A lot of the time, Parker even backs it up without even breaking a sweat. Most of the time I ask you people to remember, or retain, something that I say, and then before I make it a reality, you have forgotten that I have even said anything. I promised to beat Stygian, and even told him that he was walking into a trap before it closed on him. You people forgot about that honesty, and still cried foul when I won. I redesigned the High Impact title, and told all of you that you would forget the people that held it before me. How many of those champions can you name now? Parker said on the very first day he was here, before he even signed a contract, that he would be one of the most elite signings in IWF history. Less than a year later, Parker has won the grand slam. Yet, at every turn, when things go my way, everyone seems so surprised. So for once, listen when I talk, and remember what I say. This night is going to end with my hand raised high into the air. This match is going to be mine from the very start. Physical domination from Parker. High flying impact from Steel Angel. When the smoke has cleared, one of these two flunkies will have gotten pinned, or will have tapped out in pain. Neither Jaci Sovereign or Aries Armadiast are going to be the same after this. Their careers had kind of been laughable already, but after this, it is going to be straight down for the both of them. I hope you all retain the knowledge that Parker has already called what the last scene of this night is going to be. Maybe some of you will even keep in mind that this title reign isn't going to end until we are ready for it to end. Retain the knowledge that these titles will be ours until we choose to give them back to IWF. If you can do that, maybe Parker will put on a decent show before he retains his tag title.

Holding...

There aren't going to be any fancy definitions for Parker to use to break down his point for this one. The only thing that you need to know about Parker and Steel Angel is that we are not just holding these tag team title belts. Saying that is comparing these titles to something we are hanging onto until someone better comes along. Saying that I am holding this belt in my hands, leaves open the thought that it can be taken from me. In the eyes of IWF, for the purpose of selling tickets, they need you to think we are just holding these titles for the moment. They need you all to think that one day someone is going to come along and take them from us. As far as Parker is concerned though, that is far from the reality of this reign. These titles are ours. From the moment that we took possession, Parker and Steel Angel chanced the rules that govern these belts. We are reigning. That is a life term. That means these titles are ours until we pass them along to our handpicked successors. None of your people on the roster are among that group of people. Therefore, none of you people have a chance to do anything but look at them. Don't believe me? Steel Angel got pinned, and still walked away with his title held high. What more proof do you require. These titles aren't being held until someone else takes them. These titles have finally come home where they belong. Only one team is capable of hanging on to them. Ending our possession of them is just not possible. Nobody is going to come anywhere close to taking these titles from us. Not Blyss Lockheart. Not Gordon Fury. Not Aries Armadiast. Not Jaci Sovereign.

Still need to be convinced?

Stay tuned.

Jaci Sovereign.... Aries... whatever the fuck your last name is....

This is your final call.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grandslam [vs] Aries Armadaist & Jaci Sovereign   Grandslam [vs] Aries Armadaist & Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:55 pm

Grandslam [vs] Aries Armadaist & Jaci Sovereign SA_zps35468d6c
Grandslam [vs] Aries Armadaist & Jaci Sovereign Vg_zps83b03c0b
=Tipping the Scales=

Take about your close calls.

I was still trying to figure out what exactly occurred during the aftermath of the tag match. Last I recalled we did well in spite of our obvious mistrust of each other, it was due to that mistrust that I made the mistake of taking my eye off of Blyss for one moment, thinking she was down. Parker had Gordon trapped and was beating him down, Blyss put up a fight like I expected she would. However it turns out the little girl had more in the tank than I thought, my slight misjudgment would cost me as I felt a sudden knee to my jaw, dazing me for a moment or so. I thought I recalled kicking out of her finisher but as it turns out I didn't as the ref pinned both me and Gordon at the same time.

Like I said, that was way too close.

I knew my mistrust in Parker would end up biting me in the ass, we were so close to losing our belts and if Gordon didn't get himself pinned we would have lost our belts. While I still struggle with the fact I also had to remind myself that while we didn't win, we didn't lose either. Gordon and Blyss vowed to walk home as double champs and thanks to the combine efforts of myself and Parker they were denied.

However Parker didn't save me, the fact that he was confused as to why and how the match resulted in a draw was enough. I thought I kicked out, but the recording told me otherwise, I couldn’t help but shake my head. As I looked at the footage of Blyss knocking me on my back and nailing the shooting star press Jess's words echoed inside my head:

Jessica Matthews
"Listen I understand you both have some issues with each other but you both need to put that aside right now. You both have a belt to defend and you both need to learn to communicate with other and be able to work as a team. Otherwise you can kiss the belts and the bragging rights goodbye."

Indeed, while Yuko and Parker were able to work together they also showed major points of mistrust and uncertainty and it was a result of that mistrust that Steel found himself on the ground at the same exact time that Gordon's head was driven to the floor.

Yuko almost ended up screwing himself over, he was too busy worrying about Parker stabbing him in the back that ironically enough his own paranoia would end up nearly costing him.

In the end they managed to walk away as champions, despite the mistrust, despite the hate they have. Yuko and Parker proved that they can work together against an established team, even though Yuko and Gordon found themselves on the receiving end of a pin. There is talk of a possible rematch; Yuko would love nothing more than to redeem himself, a chance to undo his mistake. However that would have to wait as Parker and Yuko have other foes to defend their belts against.

Yuko knew very little about these two new stars that are teaming up, only that this is their first time in a tag match after one of them when through several other people for a shot at the tag belts. Guy must not have had much to choose from or either that his partner was chosen for him. Yuko had took the time to read on both his opponents through his laptop that night he returned home back to California. He missed his home, spending the last few days or so inside Darren's penthouse, this place offered a relief from the large spacious as well as luxurious house. Even though Yuko had all this money from his time in IWF he allowed himself few comforts. Among them were off course the Training Grounds gym which Darren helped build both as a public contribution to society as well as a personal training den for Yuko and his friends BM and Kayls who have kept themselves in top shape even though both were semi-retired. Darren himself had been out of the game for the longest time and now dedicates his life into training others and lately has taken it upon himself to get Yuko back into the main event picture once more. Even since Yuko's last attempt at the Heavyweight title at Fallout he's been dancing between the Main Event picture and Upper Mid card section, taking on any comers until he felt he was ready for another shot. Since then he's been doing alot of soul searching, thinking he found his spark once more when he won the High Impact title from Parker a few months back. Once he dropped the belt to Gordon that was when Yuko thought he was ready to once again join the big times.

That was when Yuko grew restless and it wasn’t until he lost to the returning Ethan Cage that he realized his time in the Main Event picture would have to wait.

Since that time Yuko had to tie up some loose ends, sever some connections, establish new ones and then when he came back Yuko decided to make history however his plan would end up nearly backfiring and all it took was one phone call from Chuck for Yuko to realize that in order to make history he would have to play ball on both sides of the court.

That was when Parker came back into his life and he regretted it ever since.

Afterwards Parker made every attempt to outdo Yuko even though it was clear that his attempts were for the most part just hit and miss. Sure he might have "saved" Yuko from an attack made by Hollywood's Fucking Finest and would "save" their tag titles this week. However Yuko knew he was simply biding his time, last two weeks was all Parker.........this week it will be all him.

It was time for Yuko to tip the scales.

Grandslam [vs] Aries Armadaist & Jaci Sovereign 394599_orig1
=The land down under as it were.=

I've always loved these world tours.

I recalled last year when I came here to Australia, I think it was me, Brian and Duke all driving down the valley on a jeep as we took in the sights and such then retired in a hotel for the night before my match with Ryan Apollos.

Well arriving here was a breeze in on itself, once outside the private plane however swarms of screaming fans flocked in as a band of guards move in. I was slightly taken aback by this, guess I haven't gotten used to my status or effect that I have with the fans. I mean sure almost everyone where I live knows me, both as a person and as an athlete and every once in a while I get a group of them to ask for some autographs or something. Here though it's like roll in the red carpet and watching em swarm like moths to a flame.

Darren De Jean
Is it always like this with you?

Yuko Isamu
Every time I step out of the plane.

Well almost every time, Darren had his brown rim $400 shades on and a short sleeve cargo shirt with gray cargo shorts. I'm of course dressed in a white/black t-shirt Steel Angel shirt and pants to match, Marley is dressed in a white tank top and an over shirt with the top section unbuttoned and shorts that reach to her knees. BM and Kayls are dressed like wildlife members, Gray over shirts with shirt pockets and khaki cargo shorts along with straw hats. From the looks of it you would think we're like a parody of the wildlife foundation or the Crocodile Hunter with the way we look. Darren moves in first, BM and Kayls follow and I would be right behind them, holding Marley's hand as we move past the sea of fans. Once outside Darren sees our ride: A set of brown jeeps each with a driver, BM smirks as he glances at Darren.

BM
I take it this was your idea Darren?

Darren De Jean
Sorta, you see I never actually been to Australia and promised the kids that I would bring home some pictures.

Kayls
Your wife ok with this?

Darren De Jean
I...err.......let's not bring her into this alright?

He looked slightly embarrassed, BM and Kayls giggled a bit and I rolled my eyes, seriously his wife is going to have his nads on a barbecue rod if she ever found out that he's working with another federation. But what can I say really? Old habits die hard, once an athlete, always an athlete.

Anyways Darren and BM climb on board the first jeep and the rest of us move onto the jeep behind them. Thankfully I have my Iphone with me so that I could get some pretty good footage of the animals here even though all I'm likely going to see is kangaroos and koalas.

Kayls
Something tells me Darren and BM are going to have their little photo competition.

Yuko Isamu
Their what now?

Kayls
BM always brags about being the best photographer and Darren who used to be an editor for a newspaper company had his shares of great photo shots that would make plenty of headlines. Since then they would often take out their cameras and wager to see who would get the best shot.

"Oh brother" I thought as I rolled my eyes, guess it's alright I mean if anything it gives them something to do while we're on this trip. Going to be at least a few hours before we get to the Suncorp Stadium.

Marley
Kayls you brought your walkman right?

Kayls
Yeah why?

Marley
Got mine as well.

Kayls
Wonderful is it fully charged?

Marley
Charged it just before we left the house to the plane.

Kayls
Good lord knows we're gonna need it lest we collapse in boredom.

I already have my Iphone out as I'm tuning the girls talking to each other. The jeeps start moving and at the corner of my eye I see BM with his big camera with the strap hanging over his neck and Darren with his smart phone, holding it like it's a camera. I can't help but laugh at that, a camera vs. a phone in a photo taking contest, only with guys like us.

*2 hours later*

I must have taken at least forty pictures, which is more than I care for. I must have been bored as hell, first I took pictures of some of the wildlife including a heard of kangaroos jumping alongside with us but then I started taken random shots at......just about everything. The ground, the canyons, even the sky............yeah I was bored as hell.

Thankfully though our trip would soon be over as I see the Suncorp stadium at a distance. We stopped near Sexton Street where the stadium is right across the street. We took off and I arched my back, placing my hands on my buttocks as I recover from a Charlie horse, never minded long road trips but I always forget how sore you get from sitting down on the car seat for so damn long. Others streached out as they got exit the jeep, from a few yards away BM and Darren are seen talking amongst each other and I could just make out some of the stuff they are saying.

Darren De Jean
What you talking about? I took that shot first see? You got that one from me!

BM
Yeah well I took this one and you tried to steal it so hah!

As I stood there and watch these two idiots compare their camera shots like two nerds comparing their lunches, I heard enough and approach the two arms folded.

Yuko Isamu
You guys gonna spend the whole day playing who is the better shutter bug or are we gonna head over to the stadium?

The two boys stop for a moment and stare at me like I am crazy, across the way is the stadium in all of its prime and glory, soon all three of us draw our attention towards the stadium when Darren turns to me.

Darren De Jean
Yuko take the girls with you and head inside, me and BM will see a man about a room for the night.

They would take off as I turn to Kayls and Marley, shaking my head as I shrugged.

Yuko Isamu
Well ladies we're on our own for the moment.

Kayls
Where is Darren and BM heading off to?

Yuko Isamu
Getting a hotel room, you know it would be better if he just made a reservation ahead of time.

Kayls
What and ruin the fun?

Yuko Isamu
Hey these places get filled up pretty quick, I would know seeing how I barely managed to get a room the last few times when I was out of state. That's why I always make sure to plan in advance.

Marley
So you're going to head inside the stadium?

Yuko Isamu
Yeah I need to find my locker so that I can get changed.

We move towards the large place, I showed my ID to the guard standing and went inside.

Grandslam [vs] Aries Armadaist & Jaci Sovereign 394599_orig1
=Let's get one thing straight.=

I sat there in the middle of the locker room, place is bigger than I thought, across the way Marley and Kayls were playing something on their laptops while Darren, BM and myself watch the video feed of last week's match against Gordon and Blyss. I sighed as I watch the part where I took my eyes off of Blyss for that one moment, looking over at Parker making sure he's not doing anything that would cost them the match. Just then Yuko got rocked with a hard knee to the jaw as Blyss didn't waste any time climbing the turnbuckle and nailing the shooting star press. Closer zoom in shows that Yuko did in fact get a shoulder up but was a second too late as the ref already counted the pin. Darren paused on that moment and turns to me, pointing at the still screen before me.

Darren De Jean
That *points to the screen* was sloppy Yuko and you know it, I mean look I understand how it feels to have to watch over a guy whom you know could stab you in the back at any given moment. However you don't worry about that until he actually does it.

Yuko Isamu
By then it's already too late.

Darren De Jean
The point I'm trying to make here Yuko is you're allowing this guy to get into your head I mean hasn’t already occurred to you yet? He's just messing with you right now, trying to get you to screw up so that he can have a legit excuse to save face. You can't play his game Yuko, you wanna get the better of this guy you're going to have to play it your way and not his.

Yuko Isamu
So what are you suggesting?

Darren De Jean
Simple just fight like you would normally do, I mean I saw your match with Aric Voss, just do here what you did there, prove this guy wrong and get the pin. Then and only then you guys might be able to somehow, someway get through this. If this guy ends up stabbing you it's his lost but if you play it your way he won’t have a legit excuse, he won’t have a means to justify his actions and right now that's what he is looking for Yuko: A way to do just that. Don't give him the satisfaction Yuko; I know you're a hell of alot better than this. I mean shit you've steamrolled this guy twice in a row, he tried to steal your thunder in NLWF and failed, now he's come back to try and find some way to unhinge you so that he can go back to being relevant once more. To him you're the only thing standing between him and that relevance Yuko.

It makes sense, actully it makes a whole lot of sense and the more Yuko thought of it, the more it became clear to him. He knew Parker was up to something but he couldn’t put his finger on it. Now the wheels in his mind are turning, thoughts running through him while he sits back and reflects what Darren told him a moment ago. This is just what he said before, this is a battle of egos, a contest of pride and so far Parker has done everything in his power to get ahead while Yuko allowed himself to slip behind.

But everyone loves a good comeback and indeed Yuko needs a comeback in this match, he needs to show both to himself and to Parker that he can still throw down with the best of them.

Yuko Isamu
Is Parker here by any chance?

BM
I think I saw him backstage somewhere, smoking from the looks of it.

Without thinking Yuko got up from his chair and made his way to the door but Darren stops him mid-way.

Darren De Jean
Where you think you're going?

Yuko Isamu
Going to have a little chat.

He removes the arm and leaves the room, searching down the hallways, corridors, each path as familiar to him as his own heartbeat, each room though different he could figure out what they are and where he is. After much wondering around he finds what he is looking for, Parker is seen sitting down on a chair next to a table, blowing smoke from some joint he's holding in his hand. Parker is too busy blowing the wind to not notice Yuko swing in a chair, feet propped on the side of the table, smirking face and all. Parker didn't see him there as he snapped back a bit when Yuko's frame catches his attention.

Yuko Isamu
Enjoy having tar in your lungs Parker? Parker must love that chong so much that Parker confess his love for it each day Parker blazes it up.

Of course mocking Parker's 3rd person style that he uses in his promos. Parker of course is not amused with Yuko's antics but his expression suggests he gives hardly a rat's ass about it. Parker gives him a look and fires back.

Parker
So the Human Highlight Fail come to see his partner Parker? When will you learn to carry your own weight and not have me carry your ass through a match?

Yuko Isamu
Coming from a guy who can't stay a champion for one month.

Parker sneers.

Parker
Get to the point man, the hell you want? Gonna ask me to watch your back tonight?

Yuko Isamu
When will you just cut the act and stop pretending to not give a shit? We both know the real reason why you teamed up with me.

Parker
Oh really? I'm listening.

Yuko Isamu
Now you're listening? Parker you can try and fool anyone but even a kid plagued with ADD can tell you that you are as predicatable as they come alright? This game you're trying to play with me........I've played it for the last two weeks and you know what? I think it's time we change the rules a little bit because I'm not about to have you try and cheat your way back into the spotlight at my expense.

Parker
The hell yo-

Yuko Isamu
Let's just get one thing straight pal, you can brag about the ass whooping you've given me in the past but one thing will always remain clear: I've also given you an ass whooping and it was much worse than the one you've given me! See at least I fought back where as you just took the hits like the bitch you were! Also I took your custom belt, that was what started this whole thing between us, you just coulden't accept the fact that there is a guy who can match you in every way shape and form. You can brag about beating Robbie Hart all you want, I owned his ass four times before you even signed you name on the dotted line! You can brag about your win over Hostyle, guy was so drugged out of his mind that he can't even beat himselve let alone anyone else! Fact is Parker I'm the only person of the "Human Highlight Reels" that has EVER given you the ass whooping that you so rightfully deserved! I'm the only guy that has ever been able to match you and it just eats away at your ego dosen't it Parker? That's why you've been trying to get under my skin, well last week I admit I made a mistake, rest assure that mistake is a lession well learned. We will fight each other again Parker, I know that is what you really want but why wait? Because you want to feel relevant again before you face me for the tie breaker? I want you to know that tonight I have your back on this match, you can accept that or not. You can try and back stab me and prove my point by showing just how much of spineless coward you are! I don't care anymore, I'm done playing this game of yours Parker and from now on.......we're going to be doing this my way and if you don't like that well......*points to a door across the room* please let it hit you on the way out.

I made my point and left it at that, I got up from my chair and left Parker there to comtemplate what I just said.

Grandslam [vs] Aries Armadaist & Jaci Sovereign Steelo_zpsd456abfd

Last week we did what we said we did or rather what I said.

We didn't win and we didn't lose but it didn't matter, fact is we kept the titles like I said we would and denied Gordon and Blyss the belts just like I said.

Gordon and Blyss stated that they would walk home double champs, one side kept their promise and the other broke theirs. Both I and Gordon were pinned at the same time in our match, I have no excuse and I'm sure Gordon doesn’t either because at the end of it all there are no excuses. You just dust yourself off and tell yourself to never let it happen again.

That was what I told myself and tonight I tend to redeem myself in matter of speaking. I allowed myself to be pinned, the footage still replaying in my mind, the image of Parker laughing, gloating, and taunting me as he talks about how he "saved" me yet again.

Well two can play that game.

We have the unlikely team of Jaci and Aries........huh don't know much about these two and from the looks of it I can see why. Jaci has been in in a few matches of her own, but she has also been dealing with past injuries and now she finds herself in a championship match for the tag belts. I was sure she is shocked and I can tell her right now, in fact I'm sure she is listening to this as I speak. Parker has a history of getting owned by girls and I have a history of defeating every girl I've fought. Blyss almost broke that record.........almost I mean she came close but as we all know close never fucking cuts it. Jaci if you think for one moment that you'll have the same result as Blyss did then prepare to be dead wrong. I've been replaying that scene in my head again and again and I'm determined to make damn sure it dosen't repeat itself, you'll have to work even harder than ever before and if your track record has anything to go by, you have no chance what so ever. I can care less about your history with UECW or the fact you're with Styg or something, none of that means anything to me. All that matters is wheather or not you're worth my time. I don't want to sound rude but you should expect this, you should know what you're getting yourself into. Do you regret being in this match? I don't care what your answer is because when it comes to me, man or woman you're going to have the fight of your life. Parker? Don't be concerned about him, it's me you really need to focus on, sure you might think I'm getting a bit slow but trust me when I said I'm just warming up, this week will not be pleasent for you or your partner.

Ahh yes I forgot about Aries, so you won a shot at our belts a couple weeks back. Impressive seeing how you had to go through a bunch of other people to do it. Your track record aint anything to sneeze at though and you seem like a person who woulden't be much of a team player and speaking of which, of all the people who could have picked for a partner you choose Jaci. You know her? Perhaps you thought she would bring something to the table that no one has seen yet or did mananment make the choice for you?

Either way you know you have no chance against us.

Sure we hate each other, Gordon and Blyss already pointed that out and they couldn’t beat us. Say what you will last week but at the end of the day we are still champion regardless of our flaws.

And that was an established team that was riding high on momentum and they could not dethrone us. With that said you have to wonder what makes you think you have any hope of victory? You makes you think you can do what they can't?

You're still green around the edges, you're not that impressive, your attacks are predictable and you have a partner you likely never spoken to let alone seen yet. How can you both coexist? I know me and Parker can't coexist but we also know each other very well, you both don't even know each other's name never mind coexistance.

Face it you two, you're outmatched in every way shape and form, outclassed in every sense, even if you were to score a miricale it wont be at my expense. I won’t allow myself to be the fall guy this time around. This time I'm taking matters into my own hands.

Bow down blockheads.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grandslam [vs] Aries Armadaist & Jaci Sovereign   Grandslam [vs] Aries Armadaist & Jaci Sovereign I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grandslam [vs] Aries Armadaist & Jaci Sovereign
Page 1 of 1