Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlegrounds 72 World Tour: G'Day Mayte

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Battlegrounds 72 World Tour: G'Day Mayte Empty
PostSubject: Battlegrounds 72 World Tour: G'Day Mayte   Battlegrounds 72 World Tour: G'Day Mayte I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:49 pm

A video begins playing of the beautiful landscape of Australia. The beaches, crowded with people. The cities, bustling with traffic and people moving about. A shot of inside the Sydney Opera House, during a show. The screen cuts to a shot of the countryside, where farmers attend to their farms. Suddenly, the shot is underwater, as scuba divers swim by all of Australia’s famous sea creatures. Finally, a shot of kangaroos, hopping around in a big group as a group of tourists watch

The shot changes to a group of IWF fans, holding up signs welcoming the company to Australia. Shots of IWF superstars on the beach, jumping around in the water and playing a game of beach volleyball. The screen cuts to some superstars giving demonstrations on the beach to some lucky fans. Cut back to the arena, where IWF superstars are out front, signing autographs and posing for pictures with the fans. The screen cuts to a time lapse of the IWF ring and stage being set up, before fireworks explode from the stage and the Battlegrounds logo appears on the screen

Battlegrounds 72 World Tour: G'Day Mayte NEWBGBanner
LIVE from the Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane Australia

A shot of all the screaming Australian fans is shown on screen, as it slowly fades to Johnny Electric and Matt Biggars, sitting at the announce table.

Johnny – Welcome to Australia everyone! I’m Johnny Electric being joined as always by my partner Matt Biggars

Matt – I saw a kangaroo today Johnny! I love Australia!

Johnny – Who doesn’t? Anyways, we’ve got an amazing show ahead of us for our second stop on this world tour

Matt – We do indeed. Our main event tonight will be yet another title match! But this time it’ll be team Grandslam defending against the team of Aries Armadaist and Jaci Sovereign!

Johnny – I can’t wait for that. But first, we’ve got a double debut match to show you all! Take it away Heather!

Heather Thompson – This opening contest is a double debut match, scheduled for one fall!

Suncorp Stadium comes alive for the announcement of the start of the show. Cameras pan the crowd in Brisbane as they wait for the introductions for the debuting stars.

Heather Thompson – Introducing first, SAINT!!!!!

"Requiem for a Dream" softly plays throughout the arena as the lights fade dim. Saint slowly walks to the top of the stage, and though one can see his eyes, he glares at those at the fans near the barricades on either side of the ramp, peering into their souls as he slowly makes his way down the ramp and toward the ring.

Johnny - This guy seems a bit off.

Matt - No hometown. No age. No real name. I would have to agree with you.

Johnny - Who do you think we make his checks out to?

Saint offers no emotion, as he comes to the bottom of the ramp stretching out his arm and letting his hand brush across the apron. He reaches up, pulling himself up onto the apron with the help of the middle rope. Staring back out into the crowd he steps between the ropes and into the ring. The fans seem to not know what to do with the cryptic star with mixed cheers and boos breaking out over a confused chattering. Looking away from the crowd, he stares up the ramp, waiting for his opponent to yank open the curtain.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent, from Chicago, Illinois, Domino Harley!!!!

The opening guitar riff of "Set Me Free" by Velvet Revolver is loudly audible on the speakers as the arena goes black, only displaying the titantron showing a display of multiple badass shots of Domino Harley. The music clearly blasting out any sounds of praise or hate, before long Domino emerges from behind the curtain, riding slowly on her Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X Harley Davidson.

Johnny – Well this sounds a lot more promising now.

Matt – If by promising, you mean more pleasing to the eye.

Swishing her bangs, which slightly cover her eyes, she rides slowly, down the ramp, revving the bike as she goes. She then takes off as she does a full circle around the ring and pulls the motorcycle, leaning it down as she steps off and turns it off. She then enters the ring as she jumps on top of the turnbuckle, staring across the ring at Saint.

Johnny – I am just going to go ahead and call this right now. Badass biker chick upsets mystery man.

Matt – And you base that prediction on what?

Johnny – My rustled jimmies.

Battlegrounds 72 World Tour: G'Day Mayte Match
Double Debut Match
Domino Harley [vs] Saint

[Ding Ding Ding!]

The bell rings and Domino pushes herself forwards, lunging off of the turnbuckle, and greeting Saint with a right hook to the jaw as they come together in the middle of the ring. The shot draws a reaction from the fans, but doesn’t even so much as stagger Saint backwards.

Johnny – I would like to retract my prediction.

Matt – Too late.

Saint returns fire with a quick kick to her stomach that doubles her over. Saint reaches forward to grab Domino, but she smacks his hands away and follows up with a left handed uppercut that once again crashes against Saint’s jaw.

Johnny – I would like to retract my retraction.

Matt – Shut up.

Saint pulls away from Domino after the second shot, and the fans cheer for a second, getting behind the underdog. Domino immediately turns her back to Saint, and leaps backwards, flipping and bringing her right foot around to Saint’s face.

Johnny – Pele!

At the last possible second Saint moves out of the way of the maneuver and Domino lands flat on her stomach in the center of the ring without making contact.

Matt – Or at least a failed attempt at one.

Saint reaches down and grabs a handful of Domino’s hair, dragging her back up to a standing position. In a last ditch attempt to free herself Domino turns to face Saint, and sends and open handed slap to his cheekbone, that creates some space in between the two of them. He rushes at Saint, but he ducks down, lifting her into the air and on to his shoulders.

Matt – Apparently Saint is done playing around.

Saint hesitates for a moment to make sure he has the attention of the crowd. He hooks his arm over top of Domino’s neck and pulls her down off his shoulders as he drops to a sitting position with Domino cradled in a pinning position.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding!  Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Your winner via pin fall… Saint!!!

Saint stands up, and the official raises his hand, a symbolic announcement of his victory. Domino rolls away, and under the bottom rope. She holds her neck on the outside of the ring, glaring up at Saint who offers no apologies. The show cuts to its first commercial break.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battlegrounds 72 World Tour: G'Day Mayte 56996d1299080076-dressage-way-training-just-type-competition-australia

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show returns from commercial with a shot backstage of the arena, where Parker Wayde and Steel Angel are arriving, at separate times and places. IWF’s David Lester runs up to Parker Wayde with a microphone in hand

David Lester
Parker, you’ve got a tag team title match tonight, are you worried about losing your titles? You almost lost them last week after all

Parker Wayde
Parker didn’t almost lose his title last week. Steel Angel almost lost Parker’s title. Parker thought that Steel would at least be able to carry his own weight in that match, but apparently Parker was wrong. Tonight though, Parker isn’t going to rely on Steel Angel to get anything done. Parker has lost all hope in Steel Angel, and tonight Parker is just going to defend the tag team titles by himself if he has to.

Parker Wayde shoves David Lester out of the way as he walks towards the dressing room. David Lester turns around and sees Steel Angel walking towards him. David Lester runs over to him

David Lester
Steel Angel, I just talked to your partner tonight, he says that he plans on defending your tag team titles all by himself tonight, your thoughts?

Steel Angel
Yes, it’s true that I almost lost last week. I wasn’t on top of my game, and I got caught by Blyss. But the important thing was that we still kept our titles. And this week, I’m going to prove that I’m not the weak link on this team. Parker likes to get his ass kicked when he fights girls, but me, I’m undefeated against them. All I can tell Parker is that he better not slow me down this week. It’s my turn to show that I’m the best grand slam champion this company has ever seen, and it starts with single-handedly defending my tag team title tonight.

Steel Angel pushes past David Lester and walks down towards the dressing rooms. David Lester stands there smiling to himself, before the camera cuts back to the ring.

Johnny – Some real tension going on with team Grandslam. Do you think they’ll be able to get past it and defend their titles tonight Matt?

Matt – Well we saw them almost lose last week. Look, you can say it all you want, but in a tag team match, you need a partner you can trust.

Johnny – I agree. It’s naïve to think that you can win a tag match all on your own. You need someone to have your back

Matt – Exactly. Anyways, we’ll find out tonight won’t we?

Johnny – We sure will. Look at that, it’s time for our second match already!

Adrenalize blasts through the PA system, and the fans look to the ring for an explanation for the unknown theme.

Heather Thompson – The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, making his debut in the Insurgency, BRAD FRANKLIN!!!!!

Brad makes his way down the ramp. he stops along the way teasing the fans, he slides under the ring rope and hops up on the second turnbuckle soaking in the boos from the crowd.

Johnny: Two stars have already made their debut here tonight. Let’s see if Brad can live up to the show they put on

Heather Thompson – And his opponent, “The Savior of the Unholy” Masochist Messiah!!!!

Johnny – Tough break getting Masochist your the first night on the job.

Matt – I don’t doubt that Brad wishes he was part of that opening contest.

Masochist Messiah[vs] Brad Franklin

[Ding Ding Ding!]

It almost seems like Masochist Messiah doesn’t wait for the bell to ring before closing the gap between himself and, the debuting, Brad Franklin. The new kid on the roster isn’t necessarily caught off guard though, he raises his arms, and the two lock up in the center of the ring, testing on another’s strength.

Matt – Never go for the lock up when you are the smaller man.

Johnny – The way Masochist was swooping in, I don’t think Brad had an option.

Masochist quickly uses his edge in size to push Brad back out of the center of the ring and to the ropes. The referee tries to break the lock-up but fails until Brad kicks forward with his left boot and connects to Messiah’s knee, putting him off balance enough to turn the tables. Brad whips around, putting Messiah’s back to the ropes, and then releases his arms from the entanglement, and sending a chop across Messiah’s chest.

Johnny – This kid has the instincts of a veteran.

Matt – Or just got lucky.

Masochist tries to throw a punch of his own, in his defense, but Brad swats it away with ease, before following up with a second slap across the chest. Masochist leans back into the ropes, and allows himself to rebound forward, gaining speed off of the momentum and turning Brad inside out with a knee to the stomach that sends him flipping forward and down to the mat on his back.

Johnny – Masochist back on the attack.

Brad is up to his feet in less time than it took him to get knocked down. He spins to face his opponent but falls victim to a stiff right hook that staggers him backwards. Messiah charges in, but Brad sidesteps, sending Messiah running to the ropes instead. Making the best of his situation Messiah steps up onto the middle rope, and uses it to spring backwards towards Brad. Seeing his window of opportunity, Brad takes a quick step forward before leaping into the air and catching Messiah in the stomach with a dropkick as he comes around.

Matt – What a counter!

Brad tries to stay on his opponent, catching Messiah with a knee to the head as he tries to get back to a vertical base. Masochist falls back against the ropes but Brad pulls him forward and locks him up in a suplex position. Brad lifts up his foe before spiking him to the mat head first with the Greatest Finisher Ever ddt. Brad spins around and grabs the legs of Messiah, folding him in half, with his shoulders pinned to the mat. As the official slides into position Brad reaches out and grabs the middle rope to gain leverage.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding!  Ding!  Ding!]

A huge kickout from Masochist after the official calls for the bell, and Brad releases his hold on the middle rope. Brad falls backwards and Messiah gets up to his feet to pursue.

Heather Thompson – Your winner via pin fall… Brad Franklin!!!

Brad slides backwards, and rolls out of the ring as Messiah tries to chase him away. The official blocks his path, and then steps between the ropes and out of the ring himself. Messiah is steaming inside the ring, glaring down at his victorious opponent. The official raises Brad’s hand, which only goes to widen the smile on Brad’s face as he backpedals up the ramp. The show quickly cuts to backstage, where David Lester stands with Griffin Hawkins, IWF Championship slung over his shoulder

David Lester
I'm here with IWF Champion Griffin Hawkins. Griffin, last week you came out after Ethan and Molly's match and got into Ethan's face with your championship. What were you two arguing about?

Griffin Hawkins laughed to himself

Griffin Hawkins
Ethan has some strange conception that I stole the IWF Championship from him. Just because he lost his briefcase to me in a match. So he was just going on about that. He has another briefcase, and he thinks that somehow that's equal to my title.

David Lester
It's true that you did beat him for his briefcase though right?

Griffin Hawkins
I'm glad you included that key word. Beat. I beat Ethan for his briefcase back in the fall, and he's still complaining about it now. This championship isn't Ethan's. He had his chance, but he failed to cash in his briefcase, and then he lost it to me. If he was truly championship material, he wouldn't have lost it to me in the first place.

David Lester
He gets his chance at revenge in two weeks when he uses his Ascension briefcase to get an IWF title shot. Do you think it's going to go any different than last time?

Griffin Hawkins
Why should I? This is the exact same situation as before. Ethan just won some big tournament or match to get a briefcase. Now he gets to fight me, only this time its for the championship. I've already beaten him once before. He has everything to prove, but I've already proved my superiority. Ethan is just going to be another defense on my already incredible IWF Championship reign. Brandon Macdonald's three defense record? HA! I'll break that within a month.

David Lester
Why did you retreat last week when Molly tried to attack you?

Griffin Hawkins
That wasn't retreating, that was being smart

David Lester
I'm sorry?

Griffin Hawkins
It was two on one David. Nobody has the advantage when there's two people against just you. I know what their strategy is. Molly and Ethan are trying to goad me into getting into fights with them. They're trying to get me to tire myself out, to injure myself before my title match with Ethan in two weeks. They know that Ethan can't beat me when I'm 100%, so they're trying to make me less than that. It's a good strategy really. But I see right through it. I'm not going to stand their and try to fight with two of them and risk injury. No, they can just frustrate themselves to death trying to bait me, because nothing is going to happen.

David Lester
Some people questioned why you didn't put your title on the line this week against Molly Reid, after all the jawing the two of you have done. Care to clear that up?

Griffin Hawkins
Why would I put my title on the line for someone who doesn't deserve it? What has Molly Reid done that deserves a shot at my title? She lost her last title match, couldn't even get a single defense! Sure she's had some impressive wins, but an impressive match doesn't mean you're worthy to challenge for a title. You have to beat contenders. Molly hasn't done that yet. So I'm not going to give her any chance at my title. Besides, I'd have to be absolutely retarded to put it up in a match that Ethan Cage is refereeing.

David Lester
If she beats you tonight, will she be considered a real contender for your title?

Griffin is about to answer when he suddenly sees something off screen. Laughter is heard as the camera spins around to see Molly Reid and Ethan Cage walking down the hallway together.

Molly Reid
What's up pussy? Got your tampons ready for tonight?

Molly and Ethan both laugh as they walk right by Griffin and David. Griffin says nothing, he just stares at them as they walk down the hallways, before turning around and walking right back into his dressing room, leaving David standing in the hallway alone. The screen fades back to the ring.

Johnny - Strong words from Griffin there, I knew there was a reason for him not fighting back last week

Matt - Yeah, it was a smart call by him. Nobody can outlast a two on one attack, not even the IWF Champion. He'll get his chance for revenge tonight in his match against Molly

The screen cuts to the ring, where Heather Thompson stands with a microphone in hand.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall!

Predator by Ice Cube hits the loud speakers and out walks Cassidy Smith to the ring.

Heather Thompson – Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada…  Weighing in at 232 pounds, CASSIDY SMIIIITHHHHH!

Matt – This young man has been very impressive despite any effort saying other wise

Johnny – I just want to know if he’s prepared for what’s coming to him.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent…

Static interference as we are "Echo-Rain-India-Killer Rain-Echo-India-Gray-Nevada-Sierra Let the nightmare begin" as Another Me by Jeff Hardy plays.

Another me is what there will never be,
another life like this you'll never see,

Another me is what there will never be,
another life like this you'll never see,
another day is all i think about,
equal we are when time runs out,
another memory i seem to be,
in a life-long game of monopoly.
Another direct line i want to bend,
another form of disease i want to end, i want to end,

Erik Reigns appears from the crowd in a random place slowly eyeing his opponent.

Heather Thompson – From Washington, D.C., weighing in at 291 pounds… ERIK REIIIGGGNNNNSSSSS!

Another day is all i think about,
Equal we are when time runs out,
another memory i seem to be,
in a life-long game of monopoly,
Thank you heavenly,
for my health and history,
if there comes a time in which i die,
before i wake i know my soul,
you will take care of and guide through,
leaving Earth to meet you,

He hops the guard rail and enters the ring slowly sitting in the corner awaiting the match to begin

Cassidy Smith [vs] Erik Reigns

[Ding Ding Ding!]

The two men grapple as Cassidy kicks him in the gut as hard as he could.  He starts hammering away at Erik, repeatedly.  Cassidy then kicks him in the gut again and he hits the Hate Spike

Matt – What a move by Cassidy Smith!

Johnny – It’s over already!?

Cassidy rolls over to make a cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here’s your winner…. CASSIDY SMMMIIIITTHHHHHH!

Cassidy Smith stands up as the referee raises his arm to the sky. The fans cheer as he celebrates in the ring for his fast victory. Suddenly Blyss Lockhart appears on the stage, holding her Phoenix Wrestling Championship up in the air. The crowd cheers loudly as Cassidy Smith walks over to the ropes, and the two stare down in anticipation for their match at Homecoming. Blyss Lockhart smiles and puts the belt around her waist, telling Cassidy that it's going to stay there. The show fades to commercial with the two of them continuing to stare each other down, Blyss smiling, Cassidy all business.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 72 World Tour: G'Day Mayte   Battlegrounds 72 World Tour: G'Day Mayte I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:21 am

The show returns from commercial with Heather Thompson standing in the ring.

Heather Thompson – This triple threat match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first…

The arena lights dim down as purple lighting rises. The intro to “Bombs Awa” By B.O.B. Starts to play. Suddenly the arena is filled with the voice of Morgan Freeman.

Heather Thompson – From Los Angeles, California… Weighing in at 245 pounds… The King of Darkness… ASHE CORRRVVVIINNNNNN!

Morgan Freeman:As the war between light and darkness continues
Heroes and villains become harder to identify
Kindred spirits separated at birth
Fighting for their place in time to be solidified
The clock ticks faster and faster
While time runs a marathon in this babylon
But see, the end is only the beginning
The beginning of the calm before the storm

Fog fills the entrance as the silhouette of a man can be seen through it. A few shots of gold pyro go off as Ashe Corvin steps out. He holds his arms out to accept the praise he KNOWS will becoming from the fans. Instead he stands there with a cock y smirk of his face as the fans pour hate onto him. He chuckles and shakes his head as he heads to the ring. He talks trash to the fans as he does.

B.o.B.: I used to dream of success, now success is inadequate
It seems the bigger I get, it's the more they get mad at me
Cause it ain't no rules inside this fight that we battlin'
And it ain't no leftover scraps, you only eat if you capture it
And I swear it's like a fucked up reality
But creation needs a devil, the devil needs an advocate, I guess
And I ain't too big on duality, but
You think you know me? You ain't seen the half of me

Once in the ring he stands dead center and once again raises his arms. As he stands with his arms outstreatched Purple Pyro erupts from the ring posts.

Matt – He has returned after being away for over a month.

Johnny – I wonder if he’s rusty… I guess we’ll find out… now won’t we?

Heather Thompson – And his opponent…

“Brand New Guy” begins to blare over the speakers.

"I'm camo down to my boxer, gold teeth, a bathing ape
It's animals in my projects like monkeys, orangutans
Banana clip on that chopper, I hold heat, bangers bang."

Smoke slowly begins to fill the stage.

Heather Thompson – From Los Angeles, California… weighing in at 210 pounds… FLEX JOHNNNSSSOOOONNNN!

"Brand new clip, brand new nine
Brand new bitch, brand new ride
Brand new weed, brand new high
Brand new me meet the brand new guys."

After a few moments, Flex Johnson walks out and looks out at the crowd.

"Put him in the ground, he was down to earth
N'act up n***a, I been down since birth
Backpack full of random work
With two bad hoes I'll teach you how to jerk."

He walks slowly down the ramp. Flex circles the ring one time, and then rolls into the ring.

"Hands up, stick your mans up, your time's up, the new brand's up, Q!"

He walks over to the near turn buckle and raises his hands. The referee calls for the bell

Corey Bull [vs] Flex Johnson [vs] Ashe Corvin

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Corey and Flex both just stare at each other very briefly. Flex grabs Ashe and he hits Anywhere But Here on Ashe Corvin, he then proceeds to kick Ashe out of the ring. He then turns his attention to Corey Bull as to say “you’re next”. Flex and Corey grapple with ease as Corey pulls Flex in for a classic headlock. He holds the hold on tight while Flex is struggling to get out from it. Flex attempts a back body drop but Corey keeps up on the aggressive when he holds in the submission that he has on him. Flex then elbows Corey in the gut repeatedly. Flex then pushes Corey back with force. Flex has space and he takes advantage of it by hitting a dropkick directly to Corey’s face with impact. Flex pulls Corey up as he hits him in the gut with his knee. He then proceeds to hit him with a huge vertical suplex, smirking after he gets right back up.

Matt – What offense Flex is bringing in the early goings of this match!

Johnny – You’re not kidding, I’d have to say it already looks as if Flex is a winner.

Flex picks up Corey as he kicks him in the gut yet again. He then lays Corey down with a sidekick, almost taking his head off pretty much. Flex irish whips Corey to the ropes and Flex attempts to hit a dropkick yet again but Corey swats him away. Corey picks up Flex as he sends his knee hard to Flex’s gut for massive effect. Corey Bull places his hand on Flex’s neck as he hits a massive chokeslam, almost putting him through the ring. He picks up Flex as he then hits a sidewalk slam, getting momentum in his favor He then picks up Flex yet again, irish whipping him to the ropes. He then decides to hit a huge big boot right to the face of Flex, taking his face clean off. Ashe Corvin attempts to get in the ring but Corey grabs him by the neck and throws him against the turnbuckle. He hits shoulder thrusts all to Ashe’s torso. He then lifts up Ashe and throws him forcefully out of the ring, having him land flat on the ground.

Matt – It looks like Corey may be getting back into this thing!

Johnny – When is someone going to make a cover!?

Corey turns his attention back to Flex as he picks him back up with ease. He then hits a head and shoulder suplex, almost sending him out to the ring. He then hits a neckbreaker that’s brought down with massive force and impact. Corey then picks up Flex as he irish whips him to the ropes. He then hits a lifting knee hard to his gut. He grabs Flex, sending him on the outside. Corey smiles as he rebounds off of the ropes while Flex gets up as well as Ashe and he hits a suicide dive for the both of them. The crowd goes nuts after seeing this.

Crowd – HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Matt – This crowd is simply amazing!

Johnny - Well, we’re all about making our international fans happy!

Corey picks up Flex off of the ground as he rolls him into the ring. Corey gets back inside of the ring and drags him in the middle. A sadistic smile creeps on his face as he rebounds off the ropes. He then hits Flex with a big splash, proceeding to make the firsdt pinfall of the night.

-1-

-2-

Flex kicks out, obviously showing that he isn’t going down so quickly. Corey picks Flex up off of the ground. Flex stomps on Corey’s foot as well as raking him hard in the eyes. Flex hits a hurricanrana, having Corey fall directly on his ass. He then sprinhgboards and he hits a moonsault to follow up on the onslaught. Corey tries to stand up as he’s on one knee. Flex backs up a bit as he then hits a shining wizard, having Corey fall on his back yet again. Flex picks up Corey by the head as he ties Corey up to the ring ropes. Flex backs up as he hits a dropkick to Corey, weakening him while he’s against the ropes. He then hits a massive clothesline as both him and Corey falls out of the ring. Flex gets up on the apron as he waits for Corey to get back up. Corey gets back up as Flex jumps off of the apron and he hits a hurricanrana to the outside, smirking along the way. The ref sees both men on the outside as he begins to count.

‘1’

‘2’

‘3’

‘4’

‘5’

Flex grabs Corey as he drags him back into the ring and he slides back in the ring himself. Flex puts him up in the corner of the turnbuckle. Flex backs up as he hits a corner shining wizard knee to Corey’s face. Flex pulls Corey up to his feet as he attempts to hit a northern lights suplex but Corey’s just too heavy for Flex. Flex hits him repeatedly in his back as he finally is able to get off the northern lights suplex, smirking as he holds his back a bit.

Matt – What action in this match! It could go either way!

Johnny – Flex has really impressed me and that’s why I’m pulling for him.

Matt – Here comes the cover!

-1-

-2-

Corey powers out as Flex almost flies out of the ring but he catches himself by hanging on the bottom rope. He gets up as he balances himself up, picking up Corey by the head. Corey then hits him with a massive clothesline out of nowhere, having him lay directly on the mat. He picks up Flex again as he hits his knee to Flex’s gut yet again. He irish whips Flex as he hits a high release belly to back suplex, having him in extreme amount of pain. Corey picks up Flex as he just hits a gutwrench powerbomb with aggression.

Matt – What power by this monster!

Johnny – I almost feel sorry for Flex… well almost.

Corey Bull picks up Flex’s limp body and irish whips him to the ropes as he hits a spinebuster, making the cover right after.

-1-

-2-

Flex rolls his shoulders up as Corey becomes increasingly frustrated. Ashe slides in the ring as he runs at Corey Bull, trying to hit a dropkick but he gets swiped away. Corey then hits Lights Out on Ashe, laying him out on the ground. Corey turns around as Flex attempts to lift him up… Flex hits Anywhere But Here on Corey Bull with impact. He walks over to Ashe and he makes the cover over Ashe’s limp body

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner… FLEX JOHNSONNNNNN!

Flex Johnson stands up as the referee grabs his hand and holds it high in the air. Flex Johnson grins and looks at the imp body of Ashe Corvin, before exiting the ring in celebration. Corey Bull gets up and realizes what happened. He smashes his fists onto the mat and grabs the limp Ashe Corvin. Corey Bull twists him around and lifts him up on his back, before delivering a huge vertabreaker on Ashe Corvin

Johnny - Something tells me Corey is not happy that he lost that match

Matt - What gave it away?

A bunch of referees and medical crew slide into the ring. Some go straight to the motionless Ashe Corvin, while others go to Corey Bull, who throws them all out of the way. Corey Bull stomps out of the ring and up the ramp, as the camera crews move out of his way.

Out of the blue the familiar guitar riff of The Memory Remains by Metallica begins to play. The arena lights go into a set up for the song, as the crowd errupts in frenzy as walking from the crowd walks out David Caid. Caid is wearing blue jeans, ripped ones, converse shoes, and a Affliction shirt. He makes his way down the barricade to ringside, not paying attention to any of the fans, he walks over towards the timekeeper’s table and picks up a steel chair, taunting like he is going to shake a fans hand, but turns and walks away and brings the chair into the ring. He sets up the chair and ask for a microphone. David Caid, walks slowly scratching his head sits down on the chair, not a very great look on his face as he leans forward and goes to speak but the crowd is in a frenzy as the IWF crowd in Brisbane can't believe David Caid is in the ring:.

Johnny - Can you believe who is sitting in our ring, Matt?

Matt - I see it,but I don't believe it. This man hasn't been seen since the closing of UECW and was rumoured to be dead

Johnny - Looks like he is alive and well to me Matt

Matt just stares at Johnny as David Caid just looks at the crowd:.

David Caid
So this is Battle Grounds. And this the imfamous IWF, the company that practically closed UECW's doors. Well, I guess it's a good thing that good old David Caid just happen to be right here in this dump of Brisbane and decided he would buy himself a ticket to see what the fuss is all about for IWF. I saw some familiar faces such as Griffin 'Fluke" Hawkins, and Jaci "Spotlight on Me" Sovereign, I think I saw the resident whore Tiffani Michaels around, I heard she is sleeping with Alexander Remington, I guess Griffin just couldn't shoot his aim right. You see I have been watching IWF for a month. I have seen all the talent that walks through the curtain and performs in this ring. I don‘t know maybe it's just me, but the way I see it this company is full of lack luster talent and with a paper thin weasel as it's champion. Or maybe it’s mis managed company that has a husband and wife who don't see eye to eye with the company, like that hasn't been done before, running things and not knowing who to push and who not is quite a sight to see. Just because guys like Hawkins and Flex and Ace Static and Axle Vengeance made that jump from UECW doesn't mean that IWF has become stronger, it just means that IWF didn't have a talent pool and need some has beens to add some luster or lack of it to make it interesting. I looked at Battle Grounds and IWF as a whoel and said that company needs to be shaken up, and shaken from it's very foundation. Who better then me to do it.

The crowd begins to boo, and David awaits them to finish as if he sinks it in and is enjoying the hatred. He slightly smiles provoking the fans to boo him more acting like he is hurt by their boos, but recoils and continues on

David Caid
Most of those guys I mention, yeah they have talent and can walk the walk. Where I can do all that without having someone in a suit sticking their thumb up their asses trying to tell this works or that works. See I just need a 20 by 20 ring an opponent and an audience and I can do the rest all by myself. I can take this company by it's balls and make it worth something. How I can make this industry fun and worth watching again. How am I going to do that? Simple, I'm going to show up to every Battle Grounds till either Jessica Matthews-Casey or Corey Casey or Chuck Matthews or whoever is incharge of this company these days, offers me a contract, a contract to my liking and when I sign that contract then I will compete and show the world and this company that the talent they have is nothing but lack luster and their champions are just peanuts compared to the talent I have. I have been hearing a lot lately about how great this company is. One of the so called superstar who said this company was the best was Griffin Hawkins. The so called IWF Champion. If I recall correctly, I think its is the same guy who only became champion because he had some breifcase, like that's original. The same guy who in UECW had Mike Nelson in his back pocket and brainwashed the entire fan base to make sure he was popular enough to be the champion. I see old habits don't die hard Griffin. So you beat Alexander Remington for the title, yeah you won and you want some kind of cookie for it?. How many times did you have to kiss Chuck Matthews ass or flirt with his sister Jessica to get that shot? Better yet, how much did yyou have to pay Alexander Remington to get him to lose to you? Cause we all know that in reality everyone in this arena knows you could never beat Alexander Remington even if your career depended on it. I have said too much? Damn right, Because I am the only one who has balls around here in the buliding tonight. In case you don‘t know I have the tendency to speak my mind and sometimes I got my point across and sometimes I rub people the wrong way, but I ain't here to make friends. I love to say anything I want. I am going to rock the foundation of IWF. And forever change the course of the IWF, cause like a Plague, a cancer, I'm going to kill every living organism in existence.

David leans back in his chair. The live crowd not sure what to say nor how to react. David clears his nose and looks at the crowd. He shakes his head in repulse. He stands up kicking the chair back, drops the microphone, exiting the ring. He slowly walks over to the barricade and leaps over, walking through the crowd where he is greeted by IWF security who escort him out of the building

Johnny - It seems David Caid has got the attention of someone cause he is being escorted by our security.

Matt - I say this, Jessica Matthews-Casey or Corey Casey or someone from the board get this man a contract and have him sign it as soon as possible

Johnny looks at Matt

Johnny - Did you hear what he just said, he plans killing off everyone like a plague or cancer and you want him in IWF?

Matt - Hell yeah, cause without a contract he is free to do whatever he wants cause he isn't signed by IWF, but if and when he signs then that means ratings and more people tuned into our program every week and at pay per views

Johnny shakes his as mouths to Matt "That's what you want here?" as the show fades to commercial.

Battlegrounds 72 World Tour: G'Day Mayte Australia-map-accurate

The show returns and the lights in the arena, one by one slowly fade off until the entire arena sits pitch black. Tonight’s turn out is great, the arena is nearly jam packed with maybe the greatest wrestling fans ever seen to date. A buzz falls over the crowd as we sit there...waiting. Finally the lights along the tron pulsate as static begins to flow from the speakers. The static is quickly ended by the pulsating intro of music.

“How did it come to this?
A bitter taste is all I’m left with
I’m losing all of my patience.”

“GNF” by Like Moths to Flames blares with every pulse of the song's intro, a series of bright blinding white lights flash in time. Violently, the song’s pulsating intro kicks into the hammering of guitars as wind and smoke chaotically collect, swirl and clash on the entrance stage until it engulfs the entire stage whole. Every light in the arena slowly fade off except the red “exit” signs. The energy of the crowd is amazing. The lights flicker off, as the strobe lights continue to flicker throughout the arena. Axle Vengeance rips through the curtain...he stands on stage before he looks left and right and stalks down to the ring in a VERY confident manner. He stares into the distance. The fans in the front row reach out and touch Axle until he slides under the bottom rope. The flashing bulbs of cameras surround and overtake the ring as Axle Vengeance rises up from the mat and climbs up on the ring ropes, balancing on the center of the middle rope. Facing the hard camera, Axle pounds his chest like a BEAST. Hopping down off the rope he heads to his corner cracking his wrists and knuckles getting loose before the match begins.

Heather Thompson - Following contest is a flaming dumpster match, only way to win is to throw your opponet into the flaming dumpster and close the lid. Introducing first from Los Angeles, CA weighing at 235 pounds Axle Vengeance!

Johnny - Axle looking a bit woozy out there.

Matt - Well I heard he was drinking alot during the tour so I wonder if that will affect his performance tonight.

Johnny - I can't help but imagine it will effect him very much.

The lights go out and a haunting Native American chant sounds through the arena, a low fog rolls down the entrance stage and ramp surrounding the ring. Then the opening chords of "Sympathy for the devil" blare through the arena as Storming Raven slowly walks out onto the stage, completely focused not paying any attention to his opponent. Suddenly he sprints down to the ring and slides in before standing in front of his opponent with an intense glare, showing no fear.

Heather Thompson - And from Laredo,Texas weighing at 251 pounds Storming Raven!

Johnny - Storming looks ready to choke someone out there.

Matt - I think I know who he has in mind.

Ref checks on both men and calls for the bell.

Flaming Dumpster Match
Axle Vengeance [vs] Storming Raven

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Axle stumbles towards the center of the ring and has trouble standing upright as he attempts to throw a punch at Storm who blocks it with hardly any effort. Axle tries again but his attack dosent even faze Storm who finally says enough and lays Axle down with a haymaker to the mush that knocks Axle to the ground.

Johnny - Well Axle being wasted in this match dosen't help his chances one bit.

Matt - No kidding, Storming is seeing this guy as a human punching bag.

Storm picks Axle back up and throws him into the corner, smashing him with a stinger splash as Axle's back makes impact with the corner.

Johnny - Storm is gotta be loving this right now.

Matt - He's making Axle regret coming into this match drunk off his ass.

Storm then sets Axle up for the last ride and climbs the top turnbuckle before dropping Axle nearly eight feet straight down into the mat. Storm gets back up and drags Axle's body across the ring with one arm and pulls him towards the flaming dumpster.

Matt - Storming about to take out the trash.

Johnny - More like burn the trash.

Stroming then lifts Axle into another last ride while standing on the ring apron with the flaming dumpster just across from him. He jumps and throws Axle right into the dumpster, flames on the edges jump from the impact.

Johnny - Another Storm Warning this time into the dumpster.

Matt - Here comes Storming with the finish.

Storm moves in and shuts the lid as the ref calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, Storming Raven!

Matt - Well I would say this was quite a victory for Storm if Axle wasen't so damn tipsy.

Johnny - Some people have been known to fight even when drunk, Axle I guess tried doing that and failed.

Matt - Next time Axle should learn to hold in his liquor before stepping into the ring again.

Storming poses and tips over the dumpster as he walks away enjoying his victory. He walks up the ramp high fiving fans, who all cheer him loudly. Storming gets the the top of the ramp and poses for the crowd, receiving thunderous cheers before walking backstage.

Axle is then seen crawling out of the lid. Gathering himself Vengeance slowly makes it to his feet. His hair partially burned off his ring attire burned as well. Looking like he was in a car wreck Vengeance still promptly rises with the assistance of the announce table. Matt and Johnny both begin to clap as the rest of the crowd chimes in. The medical staff rushes over to assist him. Pushing them away he uses the crowd barrier as support receiving pats on the back all the way past the ring and to the foot of the ramp. As Vengeance walks without assistance he stumbles down to the ground getting back up still refusing assistance as the crowd begins to cheer.

Matt - Vengeance is hobbling up the entrance ramp refusing medical attention here.

Johnny - There’s never been a question of his toughness and tenacity.

Continuing to hobble up the ramp the medical staff walks side by side with him to a resounding applause. Raising an arm up Vengeance stops before walking through the curtain. Just as the crowd begins to cheer Vengeance is blasted.

Matt - OH MY GOD!

Johnny - Vengeance was just blasted by a vicious clothesline!

Corey Bull walks out onto the ramp. Looking like a maniac with steam pouring from his nose Bull looks down on Vengeance who is holding his stomach withering in pain on the ground.

Matt - It’s COREY BULL!

Johnny - He’s not happy about that loss tonight is he?

Bull grabs Vengeance by the hair watching Vengeance fall limp as a clump of hair is left in the hands of Bull. Wiping his hand off on his pants Bull flexes and tenses up screaming loudly. With his hand around the throat of Vengeance Bull begins to pound Axle’s head onto the steel entrance ramp. Repeatedly drilling him the medical staff try interfering. Bull grabs one with his free hand shoving him with all his might off the stage. The medical team member lands on the cold hard concrete flat on his back. Bull stares down the other two as the back up cautiously.

Matt - Someone needs to stop this!

Johnny - Bull practically killed the EMT what’s he doing with Vengeance now?

Matt - It doesn’t look good for Axle.

With his hand still around Axle’s throat Bull brings him to his feet. Looking into his eyes the half cognizant Vengeance simply smiles at Corey Bull before spitting blood in Bulls face.

Matt - Still even with all the shit happening Vengeance finds a way to be disrespectful.

Johnny - Yup, nice knowin ya Axle…

Corey Bull shakes his head lifting Vengeance high in the air bringing him crashing down with brute strength and ferocity. Axle’s back practically shatters on impact causing him to arch up immediately.

Matt - HOLY SHIT!

As Vengeance appears to be out of it completely Bull wags his finger in front of Axle’s now unconscious face. Lifting him up Bull runs forward and nails an Omega Driver on Vengeance.

Johnny - DOWNWARD SPIRAL!!!

Matt - Vengeance’s face looks to be busted!

Bull wipes the forehead of Axle getting his blood on his hand wiping it on his own chest before standing up in front of the crowd to a massive roar of boos. Looking down on his fallen prey Bull walks to the back while the remaining medical members are quick to check on Vengeance’s condition.

Matt - Bull looked like a man possessed…simply unstoppable.

The show fades to an IWF video package promoting their trip to Belfast next week as medics continue to help the unconscious Axle Vengeance.

We come back to the action as Heather gets ready to announce the next match.

Heather Thompson - The following contest is set for one fall.

"Evacuation Code Deciphered" Blasts onto the P.A. system when Figgy appears from behind the entrance curtain. He looks left to right then over his back, hoping the FBI isn't following him

Heather Thompson - Making his way to the ring first.....

Jumping onto a nearby barricade, he throws off his hood to reveal his features. Figgy proceeds to slap hands with nearby fans

Finally traveling toward the ring he takes the time to jump onto the other barricade and exchange with more fans. Before finally tossing off his hoody and casting it into the crowd

Heather Thompson - He weighs in tonight at 235 pounds and hails from Kansas City, Missouri.

Figgy hops off the barricade making a mad dash for the ring. Hopping onto the barricade, he hooks as arm about the top rope. His free arm pumping a fist into the air

Hooking both arms about the top rope, Figgy leans back far, flipping himself into the ring. Quickly hopping onto a turnbuckle to flail his head about

Heather Thompson - He is the "Next Conspiracy" JACOB FIIIGINNNNS!!!

Hopping off he lands in the center of the ring, boucing on his feet while awaiting the bell.

Johnny - Champion against champion and you have to imagine that Gordon will have home field advantage in this place.

Matt - Well it's not Mackay however we're in Australia so technacly he does have the home field advantage.

The opening double kick drums and guitar riffs of “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blast through the arena speakers and the fans all get on their feet in anticipation. As the intensity increases at the second intro riff, the fans cheer loudly as Gordon Fury walks through the entrance curtain, High Impact title draped over his left shoulder. He flicks his hood back and riles up the fans from the stage, getting an even louder response.

"HATE!"

On that word Gordon fist pumps out in front of him, queuing a blast of pyro from behind him.

"I'm filled with hate,
And you will regret!
How did I get so lost?"

"FIGHT!
I’ll win this fight,
Pull Myself out!
Save myself at all cost!"

Gordon pulls the title off his shoulder with his right hand and holds it as he slaps hands with the fans on his way down the ramp, constantly on the move, going to both sides of the ramp.

Heather Thompson - On his way to ring, from Mackay, Australia, weighing in at 210 pounds, he is the current IWF High Impact Champion... Gordon Fuuuuurrrrrryyy!

"Give me my,
My life back!
I will take what’s gone..."

Gordon gets to the ring and climbs the ring steps, before stepping onto the apron, turning so that he is facing away from the ring.

"How?
How'd we come this far?
Why did we survive?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon turns and leaps in one motion, landing straight on the second turnbuckle. He then hoists the High Impact title high in the air, causing an uproar of cheers.

"Where did we go wrong?
What did we not see?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon then leaps off the turnbuckle and goes across the ring to the opposite corner, jumping up to the second turnbuckle, and riling up the fans again by holding the title up in the air. He jumps down from the turnbuckle and hands the High Impact Championship to the ring announcer before taking off his hoodie and throwing it into the crowd. He then measures his opponent as the song fades out.

Johnny - Listen to this crowd as they come alive for the High Impact champion.

Matt - While his team failed to win the titles last week, you have to imagine that Gordon will just bounce right back into the winning circle.

Ref checks on both men and signals for the bell.

Gordon Fury[vs]Jacob Figgins

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Gordon moves in and throws a few hard punches which Jacob blocks while being driven towards the ropes. Gordon lunches forwards with the clothesline that Figg ducks under sending Gordon towards the ropes, he bounces back and flings himself towards Figg with a victory roll attempt but Figg manages to trap his shoulders to the mat while the ref counts the pin, not knowing that Figgins is holding onto the top rope for extra leverage.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Matt - What the hell!?

Johnny - Wait what just happend?

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner Jacob Figgins!

The crowd is just livid as they let Figgins who grabs his belt and leaves while celibrating outside the ring, meanwhile Gordon looks at the offical with a bewildered look on his face as the offical tells him what occured.

Johnny - Looks like Figgins pulled a fast one on the High Impact champion.

Matt - He played him like a fool, that's not going to sit well with Gordon at all.

The crowd keeps booing Figgins out of the arena as he simply shrugs and taps the side of his head while showcasing his belt. Jacob Figgins walks up the ramp and backstage. In the ring, Gordon Fury slowly gets to his feet. He looks around as the referee hands him his title belt

Johnny - Gordon just got caught there, I don't think it changes anything about his skill

Matt - Sometimes we just have off days right?

Suddenly, Tim Patrick slides into the ring behind Gordon Fury. Tim Patrick runs towards Gordon Fury, who turns around, and is immediately hit with a huge spinning heel kick to the face. Gordon Fury falls down to the mat hard, dropping his title belt.

Johnny - Detonator by Tim Patrick!

Matt - We haven't seen Tim do much in a while, but he has a huge championship match next week! I guess he wanted a little piece of Gordon ahead of time

Johnny - He just couldn't wait Matt

Tim Patrick grabs the High Impact championship from the ground and picks it up. Tim Patrick holds it high in the air overtop of a knocked out Gordon Fury, as the crowd has a very mixed reaction. Tim Patrick smiles and and exits the ring, with Gordon's High Impact title still slung over his shoulder. The show fades to commercial as medics run past a smiling, title carrying Tim Patrick and slide into the ring to help Gordon Fury

Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 72 World Tour: G'Day Mayte   Battlegrounds 72 World Tour: G'Day Mayte I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:56 am

The show returns from commercial with Heather Thompson standing in the ring, beside Ethan Cage, who is wearing a black and white striped referee shirt.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is set for one fall…introducing first!

The lights in the arena dim as Molly by Cedric Gervais begins to play over the loudspeakers in the arena. A spotlight appears on the stage as Molly Reid walks out in her cheerleading outfit, bouncing around with an evil grin on her face. As she walks down the ramp to a chorus of boos, she flips off the crowd her both hands

Hi
I am looking for Molly
I’ve been searching everywhere
And I can’t seem to find Molly

Heather Thompson – From Los Angeles California…weighing one hundred twenty one pounds…ladies and gentlemen…Molly Reid!

Do you know where I can find Molly?
She makes my life happier
More exciting
She makes me want to dance

Molly Reid gets to the ring and walks up the steps, as the referee walks over and holds the ropes open for her. She grins at him before ducking through the ropes and walking to one of the corners of the ring. She climbs onto the second rope and removes her cheerleading top, showing off her wrestling top. She throws the shirt into the crowd, and retreats to her corner, removing her skirt to reveal her wrestling shorts underneath. She stands in the corner awaiting the start of the match, soaking in the boos.

Johnny – Molly has been on an amazing role since joining IWF, and she looks to keep it up tonight against the IWF Champion!

Matt – She has never been pinned since she came here. It’s quite a stat actually. And if Griffin underestimates her tonight, that could continue

The lights suddenly go out in the arena, plunging the crowd into total darkness. Some fans are seen holding up their cigarette lighters. A black and white video of a long haired young man appears on the Titantron.

Outside my window there´s a
Whole lot of trouble comin´
The cartoon killers and the
Rag cover clones
Stack heels kickin´ rhythm
Of social circumcision
Can´t close the closet on
Shoe box full of bones..

The high pitched screams of Sebastian Bach is heard as the pyro goes "BOOOOOOOOOM!" Monkey Business by Skid Row is heard as Griffin Hawkins stands atop the ramp, raising the devil horns in the air amongst the screaming fans. Taylor Michaels crawls between his legs, getting in view of the camera. He helps her up with both hands. He grins at her as the two make their way down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans. Both of them go on opposite sides of the ring apron. Griffin holds the ring rope for Taylor to enter.

Heather Thompson – And her opponent…from Windsor Ontario Canada…weighing two hundred twenty six pounds…he is the current IWF champion…Griffin Hawkins!

He slowly enters the ring by stepping between the ropes. He gets on each corner of the ropes, raising the Devil Horns in the air as the crowd is cheering for him, holding up signs saying "Griffin Rocks" while a few young 13 year old female fans hold up signs reading "Marry Me Griffin" Taylor smiles at him, showing her support for him. She gets behind him and takes his jacket off his back. He then gets down and takes off his aviator shades, going to the outside of the ring. He puts them on a smiling young fan, patting him on the head before going back inside. Griffin is in the corner with Taylor on the ropes behind him, rubbing his shoulders as he prepares for the match to start.

Johnny – I’m excited for this match to start!

Matt – Another match of the night in the making, this has all of that potential

Ethan Cage quickly calls for the bell and the match gets underway

Special Guest Referee: Ethan Cage
Griffin Hawkins [vs] Molly Reid

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Molly Reid runs at Griffin Hawkins and immediately grabs the back of his head. Molly Reid starts throwing punches and elbows to his face, backing Griffin Hawkins up into the ropes. Molly Reid delivers a swift knee to his gut, before grabbing him by the arm and twisting it around. Griffin Hawkins tries to escape as Molly Reid yanks harder on his arm, before lifting her arm and dropping her elbow right onto his twisted arm. Griffin Hawkins stumbles back as Molly Reid spins around and delivers a spinning back kick to the stomach of Griffin Hawkins, knocking him into the ropes.

Johnny – Molly Reid is swarming Griffin early on here, look at her go!

Matt – I don’t think Griffin expected this, he looks completely caught off guard

Griffin Hawkins rebounds off of the ropes and is immediately hit with a dropkick to the knee by Molly Reid. Griffin Hawkins rolls around on the mat, as Molly Reid walks over to him and stomps on his knee. Molly Reid runs to the ropes and bounces off of them, jumping in the air and landing a knee right to the chest of Griffin Hawkins. Molly Reid stands up and immediately grabs Griffin Hawkins’ leg, lifting it up in the air and stomping on the back of his thigh. Molly Reid slams that leg down and grabs the other one, lifting it up and doing the same thing.

Johnny – Molly is just systematically taking Griffin apart here, he hasn’t even touched her yet

Matt – Griffin better get over the initial surprise of Molly’s in your face style of fighting, otherwise he’ll be in for a long night.

Molly Reid grabs Griffin Hawkins by the head and leads him up to his feet. Molly Reid hooks his head and goes to deliver a DDT, but Griffin Hawkins blocks it. Griffin Hawkins grabs Molly Reid by the waist and lifts her up in the air over his head, before dropping her and letting her fall chest first onto the mat. Molly Reid hits the mat and clutches at her chest in pain. Griffin Hawkins runs and bounces off the ropes, rebounding and baseball sliding, kicking Molly Reid hard in the back

Johnny – There we go, finally a bit of life shown by Griffin

Matt – He’s the IWF Champion for a reason, it was only a matter of time before he got things going

Griffin Hawkins stands up and grabs Molly Reid by the hair, lifting her up to her feet. Griffin Hawkins grabs Molly Reid by the arm and twists it behind her back. Molly Reid struggles to escape the hold as Griffin Hawkins cranks on it more. Griffin Hawkins pushes Molly Reid into the ropes and whips her across the ring, towards the opposite ropes. Molly Reid rebounds and is immediately hit with a dropkick from Griffin Hawkins. She stands back to her feet and is hit with yet another dropkick. Molly Reid gets to her feet one more time, and one final time, Griffin Hawkins drops her with a dropkick.

Johnny – Big series of dropkicks by Griffin, he’s starting to build some serious momentum in the early stages of this match

Matt – Yeah, he weathered the early storm, now he’s really fighting back

Griffin Hawkins stands up and does a bit of a dance, before jumping up and delivering a leg drop across the neck of Molly Reid. Griffin Hawkins rolls over and hooks Molly Reid’s leg. Ethan Cage reluctantly drops down and counts

Johnny – Props to Ethan Cage for actually counting this. He promised to be impartial, and that’s exactly what he’s doing

-1-

Molly Reid easily powers out of the pin attempt. Griffin Hawkins gets to a knee and locks Molly Reid in a choke from behind. Molly Reid keeps her chin tucked in to her chest, preventing Griffin Hawkins from completely locking in the choke. Molly Reid slowly gets to both feet and grabs Griffin Hawkin’s head, holding it against her own. Molly Reid drops down and brings Griffin Hawkins down with her, causing his chin to smack her head when she hits the mat. Griffin Hawkins releases the hold and stumbles backwards.

Johnny – Nice reversal by Molly Reid there

Matt – Back and forth and back and forth we go!

Molly Reid gets up and immediately runs at the ropes. She rebounds and jumps, trying to take Griffin Hawkins down with a crossbody. Griffin Hawkins catches Molly Reid and immediately plants her with a falling powerslam. Griffin Hawkins stands up and steps on Molly Reid’s hand, before stomping on it. Griffin Hawkins walks over to her other hand and stomps on it as well. Griffin Hawkins grabs Molly Reid and lifts her up. Griffin Hawkins hooks Molly Reid’s head and lifts her up vertically, before dropping her behind him with a suplex.

Johnny – What a suplex by Griffin there, he’s really taken control of this match

Matt – It’s still early, but Griffin is showing off why he’s the IWF champion

Griffin Hawkins gets to his feet and picks Molly Reid up. He grabs onto Molly Reid’s head from behind and looks to deliver facelock finisher. Suddenly Molly Reid vaults up over top of Griffin Hawkins, grabbing his head in mid-air, and smashing the back of it onto the mat.

Johnny – Wow! Did you see that move by Molly!?

Matt – Yes Johnny, I am watching the same match as you as a matter of fact

Johnny – Such athleticism, such grace

Molly Reid stands up and puts her foot on the face of Griffin Hawkins, trying to stick her boot down his throat. Griffin Hawkins grabs onto her leg and tries to twist it away, but Molly Reid jumps and lands a leg drop right across Griffin Hawkins’ face. Molly Reid rolls over and mounts Griffin Hawkins, and begins to rain down punches to his face. As Griffin Hawkins covers up, Molly Reid begins to punch him in the stomach. As Griffin Hawkins moves to try to grab onto Molly Reid, she quickly transitions into an armbar position. Griffin Hawkins grabs his arm and refuses to release it as Molly Reid tries to lock in the hold.

Johnny – Molly is desperately trying to lock in that armbar

Matt – Yeah but Griffin isn’t giving her anything to work with, he’s really holding on tight here

Molly Reid eventually releases the hold and rolls over back to her feet, as Griffin Hawkins also stands up. Molly Reid turns around to look at Griffin Hawkins, who is already running towards her. Griffin Hawkins tries to hit Molly Reid with a forearm, but she ducks underneath it. As Griffin Hawkins turns around, he is kicked hard in the side of the knee by Molly Reid. Griffin Hawkins collapses to a knee and Molly Reid quickly hooks his head and drops him with a DDT. Molly Reid immediately rolls backwards and locks onto Griffin Hawkin’s leg, trying to lock him in some sort of kneebar. Griffin Hawkins shakes her off and gets back to his feet. Molly Reid runs at him and tries to hit another dropkick to his knee, but Griffin Hawkins dodges it and lets Molly Reid hit the mat.

Johnny – This is a fantastic match so far, wouldn’t you agree Matt?

Matt – Indeed I would Johnny. Molly is giving the champion more than he bargained for.

Griffin Hawkins reaches down and grabs Molly Reid by the leg, lifting it up before throwing it back down to the mat. Molly Reid grabs her knee as Griffin Hawkins stomps on it for good measure. Griffin Hawkins quickly runs and delivers a standing moonsault to the chest of Molly Reid, before immediately standing back up and running towards the ropes. Griffin Hawkins hits the ropes and rebounds, somersaults and delivers a rolling thunder to Molly Reid. He quickly hooks her leg and goes for the pin, as Ethan Cage slides over and counts

Johnny – Pinfall coming here

Matt – It takes more than this to keep Molly down

-1-

-2-

Molly Reid kicks out just as Ethan Cage’s hand hits the mat for a second time. Griffin Hawkins gets up and drags Molly Reid towards a corner. Griffin Hawkins goes to exit the ring and stands on the apron. He starts yelling something to Ethan Cage, who stares at him from the middle of the ring. Suddenly, Molly Reid stands up and sprints at Griffin Hawkins, diving through the ropes and spearing him off of the apron, sending both of them flying onto the ring floor.

Johnny – What a spear by Molly! Right to the ring floor!

Matt – That was a Chuck Matthews level spear right there, good lord

Molly Reid slowly gets to her feet and looks at Ethan Cage, who doesn’t even think about counting her out. Molly Reid walks over and climbs onto the ring apron. She looks down at Griffin Hawkins, who is slowly getting to his hands and knees. Molly Reid jumps off of the ring apron and lands with her leg across the back of Griffin Hawkins’ neck, causing his face to smash into the floor. Molly Reid gets on his back and grabs Griffin Hawkins’ head, and begins lifting it up and smashing it into the floor. Molly Reid laughs loudly and then starts slapping Griffin Hawkins in the back of the head.

Johnny – Molly is really letting her frustrations show here

Matt – She’s made it plenty clear that she doesn’t like Griffin at all, and she’s sure letting him know right now

Johnny – Humiliating slaps are becoming her specialty

Griffin Hawkins slowly gets back to his feet as Molly Reid quickly wraps her legs around his waist and tries to lock in a choke around Griffin Hawkins’ neck. Griffin Hawkins tries to block the chokehold as best he can. Molly Reid refuses to drop down, so Griffin Hawkins reverses and runs backwards full speed. Griffin Hawkins backpedals right into the steel steps, causing Molly Reid to release her hold as she falls to the ground in pain. Griffin Hawkins reaches down and grabs Molly Reid’s arm, and throws it into the steps as hard as he can.

Johnny – Ouch, that looks like it hurt a lot

Matt – Molly’s poor shoulder

Griffin Hawkins grabs Molly Reid and lifts her to her feet. He puts her on his shoulders and rolls her back into the ring. Griffin Hawkins gets in the ring and motions for Molly Reid to stand up. He stomps his foot a few times, as he waits in the corner. When Molly Reid gets to her feet, Griffin Hawkins runs towards her and goes for a superkick. Molly Reid ducks underneath the kick, running and hitting the ropes. Off of the rebound she dives and spears Griffin Hawkins.

Johnny – Another spear!

Molly Reid rolls over and hooks Griffin Hawkins’ leg

-1-

-2-

Griffin Hawkins kicks out of the pinfall

Matt – But this match continues!

Molly Reid gets up and takes her turn motioning for Griffin Hawkins to get up, setting up for her 540 triple kick. As Griffin Hawkins slowly pulls himself to his feet near the ropes, Molly Reid runs and jumps and spins, going to hit the move. Griffin Hawkins blocks the first part of the kick and grabs her in mid-air, lifting her and then bringing her down with a spinebuster. Griffin Hawkins grabs onto Molly Reid and picks her up, whipping her into the ropes. Griffin Hawkins jumps and hits a leg lariat on the rebounding Molly Reid, knocking her back to the ground.

Johnny – Huge leg lariat by Griffin, just destroyed Molly and knocked her right off her feet

Matt – Griffin needs to put Molly away soon. If her past matches are any indications, she just keeps on getting better as the match goes on

Griffin Hawkins walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs on top. He motions to the crowd, who cheer him on loudly. Griffin Hawkins jumps off of the turnbuckle and delivers a huge elbow drop from the top rope. Griffin Hawkins immediately goes for another cover on Molly Reid

Johnny – That was a real macho elbow drop right there!

-1-

-2-

Molly Reid gets her shoulder up just before Ethan’s hand comes down for the three count.

Matt – Molly has never been pinned since she joined the IWF, and she damn well doesn’t want the first time to be tonight

Griffin Hawkins stands up and starts arguing with Ethan Cage, who stands firm in his count. Griffin Hawkins turns around and sees Molly Reid, who is slowly getting to her feet. Griffin Hawkins runs and jumps up, hooking his legs around Molly Reid’s head, looking to hit a hurricanrana. But Molly Reid manages to grab onto Griffin Hawkins in mid-air and slam him down with a powerbomb.

Johnny – Wow! What a feat of strength by Molly!

Matt – I’ve never seen her pull off a powerbomb before. She did have some help by Griffin though

Johnny – Don’t take this away from her Matt!

Both wrestlers lay in the ring for a few moments as Ethan Cage checks on both of them. Slowly, they both begin to get to their feet. Griffin Hawkins runs at Molly Reid and spears her hard in the stomach. Molly Reid falls to the ground and rolls around on her back. Griffin Hawkins reaches down and grabs Molly Reid by the hair and lifts her up to her feet. Griffin Hawkins grabs her by the back of the head and jumps in the air and falls to the mat, bringing his knees to her jaw and hitting a codebreaker. Molly Reid stumbles back into the ropes as Griffin Hawkins stands back up. Griffin Hawkins grabs Molly Reid and hooks her head, lifting her up in the air. Griffin Hawkins drops Molly Reid onto the ropes and then uses that bounce to hit a huge suplex.

Johnny – Griffin is certainly showing Molly that he’s not some little wimp like she’s been insinuating all week

Matt – Yeah but if she wins, you know she’ll act like Griffin did nothing

Griffin Hawkins stands up and kicks Molly Reid in the back and rolls her out of the ring. She falls onto the floor outside. Griffin Hawkins walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs up top. He motions for the fans to cheer and points at Molly Reid on the outside, who is slowly getting to her feet. Griffin Hawkins jumps off the turnbuckle and dives towards Molly Reid, somersaulting in the air. Molly Reid moves out of the way as Griffin Hawkins crashes to the floor hard.

Johnny – Missed somersault plancha by Griffin, he just gave Molly a huge opening

Matt – Yeah he’s going for it, you can’t fault him for trying to put Molly down for good

Molly Reid grabs Griffin Hawkins and slowly brings him to his feet. She punches him in the face before shoving him back under the ropes. Molly Reid slides into the ring after Griffin Hawkins and kicks him in the stomach as he tries to get to his feet. Molly Reid grabs Griffin Hawkins and slowly gets him to his feet. Suddenly Griffin Hawkins grabs Molly Reid’s arm and twists it underneath her legs in a pumphandle slam position. Griffin Hawkins does a few pelvic thrusts as the crowd cheers and laughs loudly. Griffin Hawkins lifts Molly Reid up to slam her, but she hooks his head on the way down and manages to turn it into a DDT.

Johnny – Ohhhh Molly is not going to like that at all

Matt – But that’s just how you do that move! I wish I was Griffin, not everyone can say they thrusted Molly from behind like that

Johnny – Or can they?

Molly Reid gets up with an angry look on her face. She looks down at Griffin Hawkins, who slowly is getting to his hands and knees. Molly Reid takes a few steps back and runs at Griffin Hawkins, kicking him as hard as she can right between his legs. Griffin Hawkins immediately grabs his balls and rolls around on the mat in extreme pain. Molly Reid gets right over top of him and slaps him in the face.

Johnny – Yeah she didn’t like it

Matt – Nobody takes Molly from behind without her permission!

Molly Reid
That’s right bitch, who’s laughing now?!

Molly Reid spits on Griffin Hawkins and slaps him in the face again. She walks over to the ropes and slides out of the ring. Molly Reid reaches down underneath the ring and pulls out a steel chair. Molly Reid looks up at Ethan Cage, who nods at her, indicating that he has no problems with the chair. Molly Reid slides back into the ring and walks towards Griffin Hawkins, who suddenly stands up and flips in the air, knocking the chair into Molly Reid’s face with a leg lariat. Molly Reid falls to the ground holding her face as Griffin Hawkins stands back to his feet.

Johnny – Looks like Ethan shouldn’t have let her bring in that chair

Matt – Well he’s just trying to make this a fair even match

Johnny – Letting her bring a chair in was making it even?

Matt – Well look how it turned out

Griffin Hawkins grabs Molly Reid and lifts her up to her feet, standing behind her again. Griffin Hawkins hooks her head and looks to deliver his facelock double knee backbreaker finisher. But as he falls down, Molly Reid reaches out and grabs onto the ropes, to prevent herself from being hit with the move. Griffin Hawkins stands back to his feet and grabs Molly Reid around the waist from behind. Griffin Hawkins lifts Molly Reid up, and tosses her over his shoulder and across the ring.

Johnny – Big german suplex by Griffin there

Matt – I couldn’t even begin to give an advantage in this match, it’s just been back and forth

Griffin Hawkins slowly gets to his feet and sees that Molly Reid is on her hands and knees across the ring. Griffin Hawkins slowly regains his composure, before walking over towards Molly Reid. As he gets close to her, Molly Reid suddenly spring up and twists and jumps in the air, connecting with her corkscrew roundhouse kick right to the skull of Griffin Hawkins

Johnny – Molly Kick! Out of nowhere!

Matt – Wow that landed cleanly!

Molly Reid slumps to the ground and pulls herself on top of Griffin Hawkins. Ethan Cage begins to count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Griffin Hawkins gets his shoulder up just as Ethan Cage’s hand hits the mat a third time. Molly Reid looks at Ethan Cage, who shakes his head at her and holds up two fingers.

Johnny – I thought Griffin was out for sure!

Molly Reid stands up and stomps her foot on the ground. She waits for Griffin Hawkins to stand up. As he slowly does, Molly Reid prepares to hit her 540 triple kick. As Griffin Hawkins stands, Molly Reid jumps, but Griffin Hawkins ducks underneath the kick. As Molly Reid turns around, she is hit with a superkick from Griffin Hawkins

Matt – Shot in the Dark by Griffin!

Johnny – It’s over! Molly’s first pinfall loss in IWF!

Griffin Hawkins falls down and hooks the leg of Molly Reid

-1-

-2-

-3-

Molly Reid kicks out

Matt – HOW?!

Johnny – How in the world did she kick out of that superkick?!

Griffin Hawkins gets up and starts arguing with Ethan Cage, who stands firmly as Griffin Hawkins gets in his face. Griffin Hawkins turns around and grabs Molly Reid, lifting her up onto his shoulders. Griffin Hawkins runs and jumps backwards, landing on top of Molly Reid. Griffin Hawkins gets on top of Molly Reid and starts punching and smacking her in the head, as she covers up. Griffin Hawkins stands up and picks Molly Reid up with him. Griffin Hawkins grabs her arm and whips her across the ring, towards the ropes. Molly Reid rebounds and ducks underneath a clothesline attempt by Griffin Hawkins. Molly Reid rebounds off the opposite ropes and delivers a spear to Griffin Hawkins, sending him rolling around on the mat and falling out of the ring.

Johnny – Another spear! Molly’s third of the night!

Matt – Is it just me or does Molly have the greatest matches every single time she fights?

Johnny – She has a point whenever she brings it up. All her matches are phenomenal

Molly Reid slowly gets to her feet and sees Griffin Hawkins lying on the ground outside the ring. She stumbles over to the corner and climbs up the turnbuckle. Molly Reid gets to the top rope and looks down at Griffin Hawkins outside the ring. Molly Reid jumps off the rope and flips in the air, landing a 450 splash right onto the chest of Griffin Hawkins

Johnny – Air Molly!

Matt – But they’re outside the ring! She can’t pin him out there!

Both wrestlers lay on the floor outside of the ring, neither one moving. Eventually, Molly Reid slowly begins to pull herself to her feet. Griffin Hawkins follows suit, pulling himself up on the ring apron. Molly Reid grabs Griffin Hawkins from behind and lifts him up, pushing him into the ring. Molly Reid slowly follows suit, as Griffin Hawkins stands up in the ring. Suddenly Griffin Hawkins goes to superkick Molly Reid, who ducks underneath it. Molly Reid jumps up to hit a corkscrew roundhouse kick, but Griffin Hawkins ducks under that as well. Molly Reid turns around, and is superkicked right in the jaw by Griffin Hawkins

Johnny – I can’t take this anymore!

Matt – A Shot in the Dark after trading missed finishers! Pin her Griffin!

Griffin Hawkins lies on the ground for a brief time, before slowly getting to his feet. Molly Reid hasn’t moved since being superkicked, and looks to be out cold. Griffin Hawkins goes to cover her, but then looks up and at the corner of the ring. Griffin Hawkins stands back up and motions for the corner, as the fans cheer. Griffin Hawkins slowly walks towards the corner and begins to climb the turnbuckle

Johnny – Griffin is looking to finish off this match once and for all!

Matt – He’s an idiot, why isn’t he pinning her?

Johnny – He wants to put a stamp on this victory, he’s taking no chances

Matt – Molly is out cold, he should just pin her right now

Griffin Hawkins gets to the top of the turnbuckle and stops to catch his breath. He motions for the fans to cheer, and they respond loudly. Griffin Hawkins stands up and jumps off the turnbuckle, flipping as he flies through the air.

Johnny – Here comes the Holy Diver!

Just before Griffin Hawkins connects with the swanton bomb, Molly Reid suddenly rolls out of the way. Griffin Hawkins hits the mat hard and rolls around, getting to his feet and turning back towards Molly Reid, holding his back.

Matt – I TOLD YOU GRIFFIN! I FUCKING TOLD YOU

Molly Reid quickly runs at Griffin Hawkins as he’s turning around, jumps and spins towards him, hitting her 540 triple kick, the last kick connecting directly with Griffin Hawkins’ jaw, knocking him to the ground. Molly Reid falls down on top of him and uses al her strength to hook Griffin Hawkins’ leg as Ethan Cage drops down to count

Johnny – Molly Kick! It’s all over!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Ethan Cage calls for the bell

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner…Molly Reid!

Johnny – It continues! Another incredible match from Molly Reid as she continues her dominant run here in IWF!

Matt – Griffin could have won that match if he had just pinned her. But instead he had to showboat and try to hit another move

Ethan Cage grabs Molly Reid’s arm and raises it to the sky as the crowd boos loudly. Molly Reid runs to the turnbuckle and hops up to the top rope, making a motion for the belt as the crowd continues to boo. Molly Reid raises both hands into the air and flips off the crowd. Molly Reid turns around and sees Griffin Hawkins getting to his feet. She walks over to him and starts yelling at him getting into his face as Griffin Hawkins tries to figure out where he is and what happened.

Johnny – Molly is really giving it to Griffin here

Matt – After all that talk about how she didn’t deserve a title shot, I think she just proved that she does

Molly Reid suddenly nods her head. Ethan Cage runs and jumps onto the second rope and flips backwards, looking to hit a pele kick on a stunned Griffin Hawkins, who is still being yelled at by Molly Reid. Just before he gets hit, Griffin Hawkins grabs Molly Reid and spins around, shoving her where he used to be. Ethan Cage connects with his pele kick right to the head of Molly Reid, knocking her to the ground.

Johnny – A trap! Griffin just baited Ethan into hitting Molly with the Hit the Lights!

Matt – What a genius move by Griffin! He knew they’d be after him, so he pretended to be completely out of it, and then switched with Molly at the last second

Ethan Cage immediately drops down to check on Molly Reid as Griffin Hawkins slides out of the ring and grabs his title belt. Griffin Hawkins walks backwards up the ramp, smiling as Ethan Cage looks up at him. Griffin Hawkins stops at the top of the stage and lifts his belt into the air with one hand, the other one pointing at his brain. Molly Reid is up now and stares at Griffin Hawkins with a look of pure rage on her face, as the crowd cheers Griffin Hawkins on.

Johnny – Twice in two weeks Molly and Ethan have tried to attack the champion Griffin, and twice they have been unsuccessful

Matt – Griffin is proving himself to be much smarter than Moly and Ethan thought. A great champion for our company

The show fades to commercial with Griffin Hawkins walking backstage as Ethan Cage helps Molly Reid out of the ring and up the ramp.

Battlegrounds 72 World Tour: G'Day Mayte Tumblr_m7xc66IQZg1ryc9pvo1_500

Jesus, man

The show returns from commercial with the main event about to get underway. Heather Thompson stands in the middle of the ring, with the referee beside her.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a tag team match…and it is for the IWF Tag Team Championships! Introducing first…

The camera cuts to a shot of Aries Armadaist and Jaci Sovereign in their corner. Aries Armadaist has a smug grin on his face, while Jaci Sovereign looks very focused as she whispers something in Aries Armadaist’s ear. He nods in agreement.

Heather Thompson – The challengers…at a combined weight of three hundred forty five pounds…the team of Aries Armadaist and Jaci Sovereign!

Most of the crowd cheers loudly for this announcement, as the screen cuts to Parker and Steel Angel in their corner, arguing over something. The referee comes over and takes their title belts, as Parker and Steel Angel continue to argue over who will start the match first

Heather Thompson – And their opponents…at a combined weight of four hundred ninety two pounds…they are the current tag team champions…Parker Wayde and Steel Angel…team Grandslam!

The referee holds up both title belts in the air in the middle of the ring. He hands them to Heather Thompson as she exits the ring. The referee makes sure each team has one person starting the match in their corner before he calls for the bell

Battlegrounds 72 World Tour: G'Day Mayte Mainevent
IWF Tag Team Championship
Parker & Steel Angel [vs] Aries Armadaist & Jaci Sovereign

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Parker Wayde and Aries Armadaist start things off in the middle of the ring. The two men tie up, trying to gain the upper hand. Parker Wayde uses his superior size and strength to push Aries back into the corner. Parker Wayde begins to deliver some huge chops to the chest of Aries Armadaist, who tries to escape Parker Wayde’s hold. Aries Armadaist eventually shoves Parker Wayde away from him, but Parker Wayde immediately charges back and hits Aries Armadaist with a clothesline, taking him down to the mat.

Johnny – Big clothesline from Parker, he’s starting off strong for team Grandslam

Matt – Indeed he is Johnny, just like he said he would

Parker Wayde drops down and begins to punch away at the face of Aries Armadaist. Parker Wayde switches to body shots as Aries Armadaist covers his face. Aries Armadaist manages to shove Parker Wayde off of him and get back to his feet. Parker Wayde runs and tries to hit a clothesline, but Aries Armadaist ducks underneath Parker Wayde’s arm. Parker Wayde turns around and gets hit with rapid knees to the stomach by Aries Armadaist. As Parker Wayde doubles over, Aries Armadaist hooks his head and delivers a swift DDT to Parker Wayde, spiking his head off of the mat.

Johnny – Aries getting in some offense now

Matt – Aries looked good last week against Molly and Ethan, but his partner really let him down. Hopefully he can turn that into a win this week

Aries Armadaist stands up as Parker Wayde gets back to his feet. Aries Armadaist runs and hits a big boot right to the face of Parker Wayde, who falls to the mat. Aries Armadaist drops down and begins to drop fists to the face of Parker Wayde, who covers up. Aries Armadaist stands back up and begins to stomp away at the right arm of Parker Wayde. Aries Armadaist drops down, grabs Parker Wayde by the arm and begins twisting it behind his back.

Johnny – Nice arm crank there, chicken wing locked in

Matt – Aries is neutralizing the size of Parker early on

Parker Wayde slowly gets to his knees, as Aries Armadaist continues to twist his arm. Parker Wayde backpedals into the ropes. Aries Armadaist releases the hold and shoves Parker Wayde away from him. Aries Armadaist runs at Parker Wayde, but instead of knocking him back, Parker Wayde wraps his arms around Aries Armadaist, stopping him in his tracks. Parker Wayde lifts Aries Armadaist up and delivers a huge belly to belly suplex.

Johnny – Didn’t last long though, did it?

Matt – Parker is so good at using his size as a huge advantage. He’s a beast, pure and simple

Parker Wayde gets up and bring Aries Armadaist up with him. Parker Wayde lifts Aries Armadaist onto his shoulders and runs before backdropping Aries Armadaist. Parker Wayde grabs Aries Armadaist and lifts him up, before whipping him into the corner. Parker Wayde runs and tries to clothesline Aries Armadaist in the corner again, but Aries Armadaist ducks under Parker Wayde’s arm and moves out of the way. As Parker Wayde hits the corner hard, Aries Armadaist runs and dives towards his corner, tagging in Jaci Sovereign.

Johnny – Looks like we’re going to see Jaci for the first time tonight

Matt – Aries forced her into this match, we’re about to see if that was a good idea or not

Jaci Sovereign immediately runs and dropkicks Parker Wayde in the knee, sending him stumbling off balance. Jaci Sovereign stands up and dropkicks Parker Wayde again in the knee, this time causing him to fall to the mat. Jaci Sovereign runs and bounces off the ropes, jumping in the air and landing a legdrop across the back of Parker Wayde’s head. Parker Wayde’s face hits the mat hard. Jaci Sovereign immediately stands up and stomps on the back of Parker Wayde’s head, before jumping and driving a knee right into his back. Parker Wayde rolls over in pain and Jaci Sovereign pins him

Johnny – Looking pretty good so far

-1-

-2-

Parker Wayde lifts Jaci Sovereign up and throws her off of him.

Matt – Look at that strength!

Jaci Sovereign and Parker Wayde both stand up to their feet. Parker Wayde runs and grabs a hold of Jaci Sovereign from behind. Parker Wayde lifts Jaci Sovereign up and throws her over his head. Jaci Sovereign flips through the air but manages to land on her feet behind Parker Wayde. As he stands back up, Jaci Sovereign runs and dives at the side of his leg, taking out his knees. Parker Wayde falls to the ground as Jaci Sovereign hops back to her feet and stomps on the back of Parker Wayde’s head. Jaci Sovereign stands behind Parker Wayde and hooks his arms behind her legs and locks in a camel clutch

Johnny – Jaci has been all over Parker in this match, and now she’s got him locked in the camel clutch!

Matt – Look how small she is compared to him, and yet she is kicking his ass pretty handily

Parker Wayde uses his strength to power out of the camel clutch hold, and Jaci Sovereign quickly moves behind him. Jaci Sovereign waits for Parker Wayde to turn around, and when he does, Jaci Sovereign runs at him and tries to get him in a full nelson so she can hit a bulldog. But Parker Wayde fights out of it and instead pushes her into the ropes. Off of the rebound, Parker Wayde runs and clotheslines Jaci Sovereign to the ground

Johnny – Ouch, Parker nearly decapitated Jaci with that clothesline!

Matt – Poor little Jaci, that looked like it hurt

Parker Wayde picks Jaci Sovereign up over his head, before dropping her behind his back, but holding onto her legs. Parker Wayde then hits an Alabama slam on Jaci Sovereign, the back of her head smacking the ring mat. Parker Wayde drops down and locks in an anaconda vice hold, as Jaci Sovereign struggles to escape.

Johnny – Parker is getting some of that momentum back

Matt – It’s just so hard for girls to outwrestle men, because of the sheer size difference. But Jaci is no ordinary woman!

Jaci Sovereign desperately reaches out for the ropes, but they are just out of her reach. As the referee is distracted looking at Parker Wayde, Aries Armadaist pushes the bottom rope out towards Jaci Sovereign, who reaches out and grabs onto the rope. The referee sees this and forces Parker Wayde to break the hold.

Johnny – Look at that teamwork by Jaci and Aries! Even though they might not like each other all that much, but they both want to win

Matt – Yeah that was excellent teamwork, way better than team Grandslam has

Parker Wayde stands up and picks Jaci Sovereign up. He grabs her arm and whips her across the ring. Jaci Sovereign rebounds and ducks underneath a forearm smash by Parker Wayde. Jaci Sovereign jumps off of the second rope, spins around in mid-air and kicks Parker Wayde in the face with the back of her heel. Parker Wayde falls to the mat as Jaci Sovereign walks over to Parker Wayde’s legs and twists them around hers, before falling to the mat, locking in a figure four leglock. Parker Wayde yells out in pain as Jaci Sovereign elevates herself off of the mat, putting more pressure on the hold. Parker Wayde pulls himself along the ground, trying to reach the ropes.

Johnny – What are the odds that Steel Angel helps Parker get to the ropes?

Matt – Steel Angel wouldn’t care if they lost this match, so long as Parker was the one who got pinned

Parker Wayde eventually reaches the ropes and the referee forces Jaci Sovereign to break the hold. Jaci Sovereign stands up and runs to the opposite ropes, as Parker Wayde slowly gets to his feet. Jaci Sovereign runs towards him and tries to hit a flying crossbody, but Parker Wayde ducks underneath it. Jaci Sovereign hits the ring mat behind Parker Wayde and rolls back up to her feet. Parker Wayde turns around and grabs Jaci Sovereign as she is running towards him, and lifts her up, turns around, before planting her with a huge spinebuster in the middle of the ring.

Johnny – Paydirt from Parker!

Matt – Now’s his chance to capitalize!

Parker Wayde stumbles back to the ropes to regain his balance and his senses. Steel Angel reaches out and slaps Parker Wayde on the back, tagging himself in. Parker Wayde turns around and sees Steel Angel enter the ring. The two of them begin yelling at each other in argument, before the referee walks over and forces Parker Wayde into his corner. Steel Angel laughs to himself before turning back around and eating a huge big boot from Aries Armadaist, who Jaci Sovereign had tagged in while the two Grandslam members were arguing.

Johnny – Haha! That’s what you get for not being a cohesive unit

Matt – Steel and Parker arguing finally gets them in trouble

Aries Armadaist drops down and begins elbowing the face of Steel Angel over and over. Aries Armadaist picks up Steel Angel and twists him around, before dropping Steel Angel to the mat with an inverted DDT. Aries Armadaist quickly hooks Steel Angel’s leg

-1-

-2-

Steel Angel easily kicks out just at the two count.

Matt – That was closer than it should have been

Aries Armadaist stands up and grabs Steel Angel. He lifts Steel Angel up to his feet and begins throwing punch after punch to the body and face of Steel Angel, who retreats into the ropes. Steel Angel swings wildly at Aries Armadaist, who drops down to his knees to avoid it. From his knees, Aries Armadaist yells and delivers a big uppercut right to Steel Angel’s groin. As Steel Angel falls forward, Aries Armadaist catches him on his shoulders and lifts him up in a fireman’s carry. Aries Armadaist then throws Steel Angel off of his shoulders and connects with a double knee gutbuster.

Johnny – Aries is completely controlling Steel Angel here

Matt – Steel really needs to get his shit together if he doesn’t want to lose this match

Aries Armadaist gets to his feet and walks to his corner. He doesn’t tag Jaci Sovereign in, but rather begins to stomp his feet a few times, preparing for his emasculating finishing move. As Steel Angel stands up, Aries Armadaist runs and goes to kick Steel Angel in the groin. However Steel Angel jumps and flips overtop of Aries Armadaist, landing behind him. As Aries Armadaist turns around, Steel Angel jumps and kicks Aries Armadaist in the side of the head, knocking him to the ground. Steel Angel takes a few steps back before running and hit a standing moonsault across the chest of Aries Armadaist.

Johnny – Here we go. Once Steel gets going he’s extremely hard to slow down

Matt – He loves to go fast, one move after the other, not letting his opponent even breathe

Steel Angel stands up and waits for Aries Armadaist to also get to his feet. Aries Armadaist runs crazy at Steel Angel, who drops down. Aries Armadaist runs over top of Steel Angel and hits the ropes, rebounding right into a dropkick from Steel Angel. Aries Armadaist gets right back up to his feet, as Steel Angel hooks Aries Armadaist’s head, runs and bounces off of the second rope, and delivering a big springboard DDT.

Johnny – What an awesome move that was

Matt – Steel just took over this match for team Grandslam

Steel Angel quickly rolls over and hooks the leg of Aries Armadaist

-1-

-2-

Aries Armadaist kicks out just after the referee count to two. Steel Angel stands up and runs to the ropes. Steel Angel grabs them, springboards himself into a big knee drop across the chest of Aries Armadaist. Steel Angel stands up and runs to the corner. Steel Angel climbs onto the top rope and perches, waiting for Aries Armadaist to stand up. When he does, Steel Angel jumps onto the shoulders of Aries Armadaist and delivers a big tilt-a-whirl headscissors, taking Aries Armadaist back down to the ground. Steel Angel immediately transitions and locks in a side headlock on Aries Armadaist, who struggles to free himself.

Johnny – Some more great moves by Steel Angel, not letting Aries get anything going

Matt – Something’s gotta give soon Johnny

Aries Armadaist eventually gets to his feet and shoves Steel Angel off of him. But Steel Angel comes right back with a huge clothesline, taking Aries Armadaist down to the ground. Steel Angel goes up to the corner and climbs back up to the top rope. Steel Angel looks down at Aries Armadaist, before jumping and going to hit a twisting 480 degree splash.

Johnny – I never understood this move. He spins one and a third times?

Matt – How do you even spin one third a time?

Johnny – I couldn’t tell you

Aries Armadaist moves out of the way and Steel Angel lands somewhere between his side and his back, but not quite on either one. Aries Armadaist stands up and hits a drive by knee on the head of Steel Angel, who had gotten to his knees. Aries Armadaist goes back to Steel Angel and stomps on the back of his head a few times, before grabbing both of Steel Angel’s legs and falling backwards, launching Steel Angel face first into the turnbuckle.

Johnny – Finally, Aries getting some offense on Steel Angel

Matt – It was that damn third of a spin! That sent Steel tumbling down this painful path

Steel Angel turns around and is immediately punched in the face multiple times, before being knee in the gut. Aries Armadaist picks Steel Angel up and delivers a huge gutwrench powerbomb in the middle of the ring. Aries Armadaist looks to his corner and sees Jaci Sovereign wanted to get tagged in. Aries Armadaist shrugs his shoulders and walks over to his corner, tagging Jaci Sovereign into the match. Jaci Sovereign immediately runs at Steel Angel and begins stomping on him, before dropping and elbow onto the back of Steel Angel’s head.

Johnny – Jaci is back in the match and immediately resuming her ass kicking ways

Matt – I love it when Jaci kicks some ass

Jaci Sovereign stands up and waits for Steel Angel to do the same. When he does, Jaci Sovereign climbs onto him and locks in an octopus stretch. Steel Angel struggles to escape the hold as Jaci Sovereign puts all her weight near Steel Angel’s head. With one big push of strength, Steel Angel stands up and falls backwards, slamming Jaci Sovereign into the mat. Steel Angel turns around and immediately grabs onto her arm, twisting it behind her back, trying to lock in an armbar. Jaci Sovereign holds onto her arm, preventing Steel Angel from locking it in.

Johnny – Jaci is desperately holding onto her arm here, trying to make sure Steel can’t lock in any kind of armbar

Matt – She’s doing a good job, Steel can’t quite lock it in

Steel Angel kicks Jaci Sovereign in the side of the head, before standing back up to his feet. As Jaci Sovereign stands to her feet, Steel Angel runs towards her and goes to clothesline her. Jaci Sovereign ducks underneath the clothesline and stomps on the back of Steel Angel’s knee, knocking him down. Jaci Sovereign runs towards the ropes in front of Steel Angel and rebounds off of them, before hitting a shining wizard on Steel Angel. Jaci Sovereign stands up and waits for Steel Angel to pull himself up on the ropes. When he does, Jaci Sovereign runs at him and lands a flying knee to his jaw, sending both of them over the top rope and onto the floor.

Johnny – Huge knee by Jaci! I think she knocked Steel unconscious!

Matt – She might have, he’s not moving at all

Jaci Sovereign slowly gets to her feet and grabs Steel Angel, leading him to his feet. She hooks Steel Angel’s head and immediately knees him in the gut before dropping him with a DDT onto the floor. Steel Angel rolls over as Jaci Sovereign stands up. Suddenly, Parker Wayde grabs Jaci Sovereign from behind, spins her around and lifts her into the air. Parker Wayde piledrives Jaci Sovereign onto her head.

Johnny – Instant Impact by Parker!

Matt – Jesus I think he just killed poor little Jaci

Parker Wayde picks up Jaci Sovereign and rolls her into the ring. He reaches down and picks up Steel Angel, before he is suddenly spear tackled by Aries Armadaist, who had run over from his corner. Aries Armadaist begins throwing rapid punches to the face of Parker Wayde. Steel Angel slowly regains his senses and sees Jaci Sovereign lying in the ring. Steel Angel slowly climbs into the ring and crawls over to Jaci Sovereign, hooking her leg. The referee drops down.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Jaci Sovereign gets her shoulder up milliseconds before the referee’s hand hits the mat. He quickly holds up two fingers to let everyone know that Jaci Sovereign kicked out.

Johnny – Are you kidding me?!

Matt – WHAT a kickout by Jaci! I thought she was done for sure

Steel Angel stands up and waits for Jaci Sovereign. When she stands up, Steel Angel grabs her and lifts him over his head. He prepares to drop her and hit his stunner cutter finisher, but Jaci Sovereign manages to escape and land behind him. Outside the ring, Aries Armadaist throws Parker Wayde into the steel steps as hard as he can. As Parker Wayde slowly gets to his feet, Aries Armadaist runs and kicks him in the groin as hard as he can.

Johnny – Dick kick by Aries outside the ring!

Matt – Poor Parker, I don’t think he’s going to be getting any action any time soon

Back in the ring, Jaci Sovereign quickly runs and hops over the top rope and onto the apron as Steel Angel turns around. When he does, Jaci Sovereign vaults herself onto the top rope, facing backwards, and jumps off, spinning back towards Steel Angel, catching his head in mid-air, and delivering a huge 720 DDT.

Johnny – There it is! The Sovereign Siren by Jaci!

Matt – Steel is done, DONE!

Jaci Sovereign rolls over and hooks Steel Angel’s leg. Parker Wayde is still rolling around on the outside of the ring in pain. The referee drops down to count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

The referee calls for the bell

Johnny – New champions!

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here are your winners and NEW IWF Tag Team Champions…Aries Armadaist and Jaci Sovereign!

Jaci Sovereign stands up as Aries Armadaist slides into the ring. The referee grabs the tag team title belts from the timekeeper and hands them to Jaci and Aries, who take them and hold them in the air. The referee raises both of their hands into the air as the crowd cheers. The two turn towards each other and shake hands in the middle of the ring, before walking towards opposite turnbuckles and climbing them, celebrating with their titles in the air.

Johnny - I don't think that went quite like GrandSlam wanted it to.

Matt - You think?

The new tag team champions slide out of the ring after their celebration, leaving only the defeated Grand Slam Champions at ringside. Parker hobbles around the outside of the ring, and has one of the ring crew hand him a pair of microphones. Parker slides into the ring, and rolls one of the microphones over to Steel Angel, who is still trying to pick himself up.

Parker Wayde
Well that was fun. How do you feel Steel?

Steel Angel
Not going to lie, I have been better.

Parker pushes himself up off the mat, and Steel Angel rolls towards the ropes, and pulls himself up with their assistance. Both Jaci and Aries have stopped about halfway up the ramp with their attention on Parker and Steel back in the ring.

Parker Wayde
Hey champs! We are still standing down here. Parker can't take that win away from you. You guys just spanked that ass and earned those titles the hard way.

The fans cheer for the rare show of sportsmanship from Parker. Steel Angel even breaks his attention away from Jaci and Aries in order to send Parker a strange look.

Parker Wayde
What? Parker isn't allowed to be complimentary?

Steel Angel
Just surprised to see you being a good sport is all. Normally you would already be pointing fingers at everyone else for the loss.

This draws a laugh from the crowd, and even a half smirk from Parker. Parker turns away from Steel and steps towards the ropes nearest to the bottom of the ramp. The joking fades from his face and he finally gets to the point.

Parker Wayde
Like Parker or not….

Steel Angel
Not.

Parker turns to face him, and Steel Angel just shrugs his shoulders.

Parker Wayde
You two cannot argue that Parker and Steel Angel weren't afraid of putting those belts on the line. We got a defense, however narrowly, last week. Technically Parker and Steel Angel could make a case for a rematch.

The crowd starts to turn away from their support of Parker. Jaci and Aries even take a few steps forward on the ramp, holding up the belts that they had earned.

Parker Wayde
Don't worry. I don't think that is going to be necessary. You two are going to be fighting champions, right?

Steel Angel
You two did just prove that, without a shadow of a doubt, you were better than we were tonight. What I think Parker is trying to say is, why not go for round two?

Parker turns towards Steel Angel and nods in agreement. Aries and Jaci step together, with Aries whispering something into Jaci's ear.

Parker Wayde
Now calm down, Parker doesn't mean tonight. You two go celebrate having those titles. That is your right. However, when it comes to Homecoming, Parker thinks you two are going to use your champion's challenge, and throw down with Parker and Steel Angel for a second time.

The fans once again get behind GrandSlam, and even the new tag team champions do not seem completely against the idea.

Steel Angel
I suppose that means that the ball is in your court.

The two members of team Grandslam stare up at the stage, where the newly crowned tag team champions stand, holding their titles. The fans cheer them on as Aries Armadaist nods his head at them, grinning while he does so. The show fades out with a shot of the four wrestlers all staring each other down, as the crowd cheers wildly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 72 World Tour: G'Day Mayte   Battlegrounds 72 World Tour: G'Day Mayte I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlegrounds 72 World Tour: G'Day Mayte
Page 1 of 1