Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skyla Vaughn [vs.] Allison Bailey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Skyla Vaughn [vs.] Allison Bailey Empty
PostSubject: Skyla Vaughn [vs.] Allison Bailey   Skyla Vaughn [vs.] Allison Bailey I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:36 pm

Two of IWF's newest IWF Divas jockey for position on the card as Skyla Vaughn steps into the ring with the bombshell beauty Allison Bailey!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Skyla V

Skyla Vaughn [vs.] Allison Bailey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyla Vaughn [vs.] Allison Bailey   Skyla Vaughn [vs.] Allison Bailey I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:05 pm

Skyla is walking through the backstage area. A cameraman backs up the hallway in front of her as she starts to address The Insurgency. "How are all of you? I am so happy to be here with a chance to earn my place in front of all of you." She flips her hair out of her face. Skyla is already in her ring gear, a pink top that is so low cut it is almost too racy for television, and a pair of skin tight pants of matching color. "I have spent the last couple of years training for this very moment and you are all going to be the ones that I get to try and prove myself to. This really is a dream come true and I hope that I don't let any of you down tonight. More importantly, to my opponent Allison Bailey, I hope that I don't let you down. This is my first time in the ring without some trainer telling me what to do, and I hope my hard work has paid off. I know that we can have a really good match if we try really hard." Skyla adjusts the black elbow pad on her left arm as she turns gets to the end of the hallway, and turns down another corridor. "This is truly going to be my dream come true, and it couldn't happen in front of a better crowd either. This is the the big city, and New York has been great to me so far. If I can make it in this city, and in front of this crowd, I really know that I can make it anywhere in the world. This is going to be my first big challenge, and after this, everything else will be easier." Skyla raises her hands up as she cocks her head to the side. She uses the extra pressure from her hands to pop her neck as she walks. "I just hope that I can avoid embarrassing myself out there. God forbid I walk out there and my top falls off, or I mess up one of my moves and fall flat on my face. I don't think I would be able to live with myself if I did that. I am going to try and make my parents proud, and hopefully win a few of your hearts while I am doing so." Skyla stops in her tracks and tries to press her lips together to stop the smile that is forming. She tries to cover it with her hands, but she bursts out laughing and looks like she is going to fall over. The uncontrollable laughter causes tears to form in her eyes, and she starts to try and calm herself down, fanning her face so that she doesn't ruin her makeup.

"I'm soooo sorry. I really don't know what came over me just there." She continues to fans her face, only stopping to press her finger to her eyelashes to make sure none of the water in her eyes has a chance to streak down her face. Her face suddenly turns from playful to serious as she stops fanning her face, reassured that her makeup is safe from her tears. "Wait. No. I completely understand what just came over me. It is hilarious that you all most likely just ate that shit up. You were probably all thinking to yourself that this is just another sweet and bubbly girl that is walking into the doors of IWF. I would even go so far as to bet that most of you either fell in love with me, or at least wanted to fuck me before I even got halfway through that little speech. The fact of the matter is, every word of that was bullshit. None of that is true, and that is the last time that you are going to hear that kind of garbage come out of my mouth." Skyla leans her head forward and lets her hair fall partially back in front of her face before she continues walking. "Do you need me to break all of that bullshit down for you? I am not sure I have enough hours in the day to break it down simple enough for most of you out there, but I am sure that you can get the cliff notes. I will even speak slowly so that you don't get behind."

"I am not here to earn my chance to compete in front of you. As far as I am concerned, I have already proven myself. IWF management recruited me right out of my training school because I was the only bitch that stood out to them. I don't have to earn my shot in front of you people because I don't have a single damn thing to prove to any of you. I am not happy to be here, you all should be happy that I allowed you to be in my presence. As far as the Big Apple is concerned, I would rather be stepping out from behind the curtain in Boston because at least those people have a little class. It seems I missed the boat on that one though. The ink wasn't even dry on my contract by the time the first loser on this roster burst through the curtain at Homecoming."

"This is not some kind of dream come true for me, this is hard work paid off in a big way. IWF didn't WANT me to come here, they NEEDED me to come here. At first, when they came knocking, I told them to not-so-politely go fuck themselves. It seems that this is the kind of place that will just keep throwing zeros on the end of a paycheck until you agree to show up. At some point, the offer got too ridiculous to pass up. I can see why they did it though. Look at me for fuck sake! I'm the sexiest piece of ass to ever come into this company. Rest assured, I am the chick that all the rap songs told you existed in this world."

"As for embarrassing myself, don't make me laugh. Not even in your wettest dreams would you be able to see the goodies that I have hidden under this top. Me falling on my face in the middle of the ring? Never going to happen. I am not the kind of person that goes into a match without a plan. I simply, DO NOT, make mistakes. Not that any of you can relate, but I busted my ass training for two years so that I am at my best. This may be my first time in the ring officially, but go ask the pile of bitches that I left laying in San Francisco if I can capable in the ring. I am sure some of them have recovered from their injuries enough to tell you something about me."

"I guess that just leaves you Allison Bailey. That little speech that I gave to start all this off, you are going to wish that I was that person by the end of this night. After a few minutes in the ring with me you are going to find yourself hoping that I end it before something really bad happens to you. You went to Homecoming and had such a poor showing that it was almost like you weren't even there at all. Apparently you even lost to someone that is one of the biggest jokes that IWF has to offer. I am far from a joke Allison. You aren't going to find anything funny about being in the ring with me. I, on the other hand, am going to have the time of my life beating you. See you out there slut."
Back to top Go down

Skyla Vaughn [vs.] Allison Bailey
Page 1 of 1