Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kristina Montgomery [vs.] Skyla Vaughn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Kristina Montgomery [vs.] Skyla Vaughn Empty
PostSubject: Kristina Montgomery [vs.] Skyla Vaughn   Kristina Montgomery [vs.] Skyla Vaughn I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:11 am

Skyla Vaughn looks to continue her streak as she takes on newcomer Kristina Montgomery in singles action!
Back to top Go down
Skyla V

Kristina Montgomery [vs.] Skyla Vaughn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristina Montgomery [vs.] Skyla Vaughn   Kristina Montgomery [vs.] Skyla Vaughn I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:14 am

Skyla is walking through the backstage area. A cameraman backs up the hallway in front of her as she starts to address The Insurgency. "Thinking you seen somethin' like this before, are you?" She flips her hair out of her face. Skyla is already in her ring gear, a pink top that is so low cut it is almost too racy for television, and a pair of skin tight pants of matching color. "Tonight, I really don't feel like repeating myself. At this point, if you don't already know who I am from the bitches I beat up, then you know me for how good I look doing it. See, the problem is, I have everyone's attention BUT the people that are controlling where I land on the card." Skyla adjusts the black elbow pad on her left arm as she turns gets to the end of the hallway, and turns down another corridor. "No matter which bitch they put in the ring across from me, I just seem to keep on winning. I just can't help that finally a good lookin' girl decided to actually train for this job before showing up on the scene. I bet this Montgomery chick isn't anything like me. I bet she thinks that I am just another pretty face." Skyla raises her hands up as she cocks her head to the side. She uses the extra pressure from her hands to pop her neck as she walks. "Maybe she isn't going to bother with this match though. It seems like lately, a lot of people just haven't been quite 'showing up' and giving me their all. Kristina, I hope that you aren't going to be another let down to add to the pile that is forming in my wake. Maybe one day that pile will be big enough for me to get bumped up a few spots on the roster. Being the girl in charge of sending the new girls packing might be easy, but it damn sure ain't any fun for me." Skyla stops in her tracks and blows a kiss to the camera. "Nah, that's a total lie. Beating bitches like you is fun, and I don't even have to exhaust myself doing it. I get to save a little more of myself for later. You know me bitch, so if you want it, come get it."
Back to top Go down

Kristina Montgomery [vs.] Skyla Vaughn
Page 1 of 1