Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Corey Bull

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Corey Bull Empty
PostSubject: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Corey Bull   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Corey Bull I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:19 am

IWF's very own QUEEN makes her triumphant return to the ring to face off against the monster Corey Bull. Can the beauty slay the beast?
Back to top Go down
Corey Bull

PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Corey Bull   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Corey Bull I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:07 pm

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Corey Bull Parental

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Corey Bull Bullsmind_zps42805ad4

~The images that swirl within the vortex are those of battle. Of battles fought by Bull himself. Wrestlers from the several federations Bull has been in, famous fights between him and Ace Static, The Pride, Die Hard, Kaden Kessler, and many others are flashes across the storms cloudy front. The many faces of Bull, each one on his knees, stares up at the vortex and images, their eyes like fireballs within the sockets. Grins that range from mischievous to sinister are on their faces. A voice rings out across the land, one of authority…one of history…one that makes every man within its earshot stand up and listen.~

“Men, all this stuff you hear about America not wanting to fight, wanting to stay out of the war, is a lot of bullshit. Americans love to fight. Real Americans love the sting and clash of battle. When you were kids, you all admired the champion marble shooter, the fastest runner, the big league ball players, and the toughest boxers. Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all the time. that’s why Americans have never lost and will never lose a war. The very thought of losing is hateful to Americans. Battle is the most significant competitions in which a man can indulge. It brings out all that is best and it removes all that is base.

You are not all going to die. Only two percent of you right here today would be killed in a major battle. Every man is scared in his first action. If he says he’s not, he’s a goddamn liar. But the real hero is the man who fights even though he’s scared. Some men will get over their fright in a minute under fire, some take an hour, and for some it takes days. But the real man never lets his fear of death overpower his honor, his sense of duty to his country, and his innate manhood.

All through your army career you men have bitched about what you call “this chicken-shit drilling”. That is all for a purpose- to ensure instant obedience to orders and to create constant alertness. This must be bred into every soldier. I don’t give a fuck for a man who is not always on his toes. But the drilling has made veterans of all you men. You are ready! A man has to be alert all the time if he expects to keep on breathing. A man has to be alert all the time if he expects to keep on breathing. If not, some German son of a bitch will sneak up behind him and bear him to death with a sock full of shit. There are four hundred neatly marked graves in Sicily, all because one man went to sleep on the job- but they are German graves, because we caught the bastard asleep before his officer did.

An army is a team. It lives, eats, sleeps, and fights as a team. This individual hero stuff is bullshit. The bilious bastards who write that stuff for the Saturday Evening Post don’t know any more about real battle than they do about fucking. And we have the best team- we have the finest food and equipment, the best spirit, and the best men in the world. Why, by God, I actually pity these poor bastards we’re going up against.

All the real heroes are not storybook combat fighters. Every single man in the army plays a vital role. So don't ever let up. Don't ever think that your job is unimportant. What if every truck driver decided that he didn't like the whine of the shells and turned yellow and jumped headlong into a ditch? That cowardly bastard could say to himself, 'Hell, they won't miss me, just one man in thousands.' What if every man said that? Where in the hell would we be then? No, thank God, Americans don't say that. Every man does his job. Every man is important. The ordnance men are needed to supply the guns, the quartermaster is needed to bring up the food and clothes for us because where we are going there isn't a hell of a lot to steal. Every last damn man in the mess hall, even the one who boils the water to keep us from getting the GI shits, has a job to do.

Each man must think not only of himself, but think of his buddy fighting alongside him. We don't want yellow cowards in the army. They should be killed off like flies. If not, they will go back home after the war, goddamn cowards, and breed more cowards. The brave men will breed more brave men. Kill off the goddamn cowards and we'll have a nation of brave men.

One of the bravest men I saw in the African campaign was on a telegraph pole in the midst of furious fire while we were moving toward Tunis. I stopped and asked him what the hell he was doing up there. He answered, 'Fixing the wire, sir.' 'Isn't it a little unhealthy up there right now?' I asked. 'Yes sir, but this goddamn wire has got to be fixed.' I asked, 'Don't those planes strafing the road bother you?' And he answered, 'No sir, but you sure as hell do.' Now, there was a real soldier. A real man. A man who devoted all he had to his duty, no matter how great the odds, no matter how seemingly insignificant his duty appeared at the time.

And you should have seen the trucks on the road to Gabes. Those drivers were magnificent. All day and all night they crawled along those son of a bitch roads, never stopping, never deviating from their course with shells bursting all around them. Many of the men drove over 40 consecutive hours. We got through on good all American guts. These were not combat men. But they were soldiers with a job to do. They were part of a team. Without them the fight would have been lost.

Sure, we all want to go home. We want to get this war over with. But you can't win a war lying down. The quickest way to get it over with is to get the bastards who started it. We want to get the hell over there and clean the goddamn thing up, and then get at those purple-pissing Japs. The quicker they are whipped, the quicker we go home. The shortest way home is through Berlin and Tokyo. So keep moving. And when we get to Berlin, I am personally going to shoot that paper-hanging son-of-a-bitch Hitler.

When a man is lying in a shell hole, if he just stays there all day, a Boche will get him eventually. The hell with that. My men don't dig foxholes. Foxholes only slow up an offensive. Keep moving. We'll win this war, but we'll win it only by fighting and showing the Germans that we've got more guts than they have or ever will have. We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket.

Some of you men are wondering whether or not you'll chicken out under fire. Don't worry about it. I can assure you that you'll all do your duty. War is a bloody business, a killing business. The Nazis are the enemy. Wade into them, spill their blood or they will spill yours. Shoot them in the guts. Rip open their belly. When shells are hitting all around you and you wipe the dirt from your face and you realize that it's not dirt, it's the blood and gut of what was once your best friend, you'll know what to do.

I don't want any messages saying 'I'm holding my position.' We're not holding a goddamned thing. We're advancing constantly and we're not interested in holding anything except the enemy's balls. We're going to hold him by his balls and we're going to kick him in the ass; twist his balls and kick the living shit out of him all the time. Our plan of operation is to advance and keep on advancing. We're going to go through the enemy like shit through a tinhorn.

There will be some complaints that we're pushing our people too hard. I don't give a damn about such complaints. I believe that an ounce of sweat will save a gallon of blood. The harder we push, the more Germans we kill. The more Germans we kill, the fewer of our men will be killed. Pushing harder means fewer casualties. I want you all to remember that. My men don't surrender. I don't want to hear of any soldier under my command being captured unless he is hit. Even if you are hit, you can still fight. That's not just bullshit either. I want men like the lieutenant in Libya who, with a Luger against his chest, swept aside the gun with his hand, jerked his helmet off with the other and busted the hell out of the Boche with the helmet. Then he picked up the gun and he killed another German. All this time the man had a bullet through his lung. That's a man for you!

Don't forget, you don't know I'm here at all. No word of that fact is to be mentioned in any letters. The world is not supposed to know what the hell they did with me. I'm not supposed to be commanding this army. I'm not even supposed to be in England. Let the first bastards to find out be the goddamned Germans. Some day, I want them to rise up on their piss-soaked hind legs and howl 'Ach! It's the goddamned Third Army and that son-of-a-bitch Patton again!'

Then there's one thing you men will be able to say when this war is over and you get back home. Thirty years from now when you're sitting by your fireside with your grandson on your knee and he asks, 'What did you do in the great World War Two?' You won't have to cough and say, 'Well, your granddaddy shoveled shit in Louisiana.' No sir, you can look him straight in the eye and say 'Son, your granddaddy rode with the great Third Army and a son-of-a-goddamned-bitch named George Patton!

All right, you sons of bitches. You know how I feel. I'll be proud to lead you wonderful guys in battle any time, anywhere."

As the voice stops and the images fade, a new image appears. That of General George S. Patton. The speech that just rang through the hell that is Bulls mind, was the speech he gave to the Third Army on June 5th of 1944, the day before D-Day. Now Patton’s face looms above the faces of Bull.

“I want you men to remember this when you wade into battle I am going to give it to you like my soldiers before, double dirty. You are an army you half crazed bastards! Six elite soldiers within one killing machine. Use that! When you step on the battlefield, I want men and women alike to quake at your presence! I want you to rip the guts from the enemy and jump rope with their intestines. Now go, prepare yourselves for war, cause we are in it for the long haul gentlemen! Dismissed!”

The image fades and all six personalities stand and Bully, Bull’s ten year old personality, looks to the rest.

Bully
“I always loved that speech. Come on, we have work to do and graves to prepare.”

The vortex takes over and everything becomes a swirl of blood and dust and then nothing more then a whisper in the wind.

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Corey Bull Theshoot_zps79491fd0

~A darkened room greets the viewer. The lights come on suddenly, a bank of overheads filled with fluorescents. Glass cages line the walls of this room, some of them filled with occupants. Large snakes stare out of the glass walls, their heads bobbing back and forth with the action of the lights. The monster known as Corey Bull walks into the white, almost pristine room. The man is a mockery in this place…seemingly out of place with all the sterile looking equipment and white walls. But Bull seems to be at home, lovingly caressing cage after cage, crouching down to stare at the snake that resides within each one. Bull’s deep voice resonates out from below the mask as he passes a set of cages.~

”Ophiophagus hannah. The King Cobra. Native to the area around India and most of Southeast Asia. Next to him is Crotalus ruber, the Red diamond Rattlesnake. A venomous pit viper species found in southwester California and Baja California in Mexico. To his right is the lovely Dendroaspis polylepis. The Black Mamba.”

~Bull looks up and there is a malicious glimmer in his eyes~

”But wait kiddies, that isn’t even the half of it. On the other side of this room lies several other goodies.”

~Bull walks over and stands before a sealed glass case. Behind it is vials. Not many vials, but enough to make one nervous. Three vials stand out, as these vials are in special glass cases inside of the sealed glass case. Bull leans against the window and points to each vial as he speaks~

”The Pneumonic Plague, Septicemic Plague, and the Bubonic Plague. These adjusters of world population are just some of the wonders that lie within this room. But that is for another time folks. Lets focus on what we currently know shall we.”

~Bull stands and walks to the center of the room and places his hands down upon the steel table, then looks up. His eyes speak another language, one of pure hate and unadulterated violence and at that very moment, several women across the land go into premature labor.~

”We came to the IWF to cause as much pain and destruction as possible. We wanted to take out Ace Static…Axle Vengeance….even Remington. But now the field has changed…it seems the teams are adjusted and things just are not what they were. A shame. Now…instead of focusing our violence on just a set few individuals, we must now sweep through the IWF like a forest fire: burning everything in our path and leaving nothing behind but faded memories and shattered dreams. And our deadliness will be like the things within this room…but the question is…how? How do we go about doing this. Do we act like a Pneumonic plague and attack the lungs. Make every person suffer with the loss of breath based on the actions that we will perpetrate?”

“Or maybe we will become the Red Diamond Rattlesnake, causing sever hemorrhaging and clinical bleeding. Maybe we can be a bit of everything. You see, some people deserve what they get. Some people need to feel the facts of life on a level more severe….or less severe….then some people. It all comes down to perception….”

….Bull what are you doing? Stop talking like anyone is going to get off……

….nonsense, not everyone needs the full treatment…….

…..would you two shut up and lets us continue?…..

~Bull stands there for a second, his eyes blank of expression, his head tilting slowly back and forth, before he shakes like a massive hound and turns his vision back on the camera~[/color]

”We know…lets take the best of all. The hemorrhaging of the Red’s venom, with the neurotoxins of the Kings….and the infamous ‘kiss of death’ of the Mamba’s, and we will mix that with the three plagues. That is the effect we want to cause!

…..all that for that?…..

…..seriously, the sheep lose intrest when you talk with big words….

….we are not some simple minded killing machine….we are an artist…lets act like it!….

…..are you all done?…..

[b]~Bull smacks his head a few times before he continues~

”The Queen has returned to IWF. How regal and loving of them to allow you to become a victim on our plate. We have heard…we have witnessed…but we havn’t had the pleasure of your first hand battle experience. But that changes soon…not soon enough for our tastes, but even a spider has to wait till the meal comes to them. And a meal you are, if the rumors are true. Though, we prefer the footage we have watched. You are impressive in the ring, you have a commanding presence and your skilled in the way of wrestling. Bravo Tiffani. But that….that will simply mean that your destruction will take longer then most. You are a exceptional target…someone that has the balls, figuratively speaking we hope, to go the distance. But we are a monster and there is no such thing as quit in our book. We don’t stop…we don’t quit…we don’t give up. We are built to destroy and that is exactly what we are coming to do. And it is going to be a very…..very….painful.”

~Bulls eyes flux, something that is almost minuscule, but still there. And its promises things that makes all the children watching start to cry~

”You are going to find out first hand we are a plague and a venom wrapped up in a toxic package. It’ll start slow, but we can not promise it wont hurt. Your lymph nodes will swell and your blood will feel like it is boiling. And then your lungs are going to feel heavy and fill with fluid. But that is just the beginning Tiffani. For we are going to bruise muscles you didn’t know you had, break bones that shouldn’t be broken and we are going to turn your pretty little face into an exact replica of Hiroshima, circa 1945. And then the fun will being. Your vision will blur, you will start to experience vertigo, drowsiness, and then your body is just going to give out on you. Your heart…your soul…it may be in the fight, but your body will be removed from the equation.”

~Bull stands to his full height and the mask of metal grins a grin like a furnace in a basement of a serial killers house~

”And the triumphant return of the Queen of IWF will become the last rites of Tiffani Michaels. There will be tears….fans will cry out for mercy. But mercy is not something we were taught. We are no longer a human….we passed that label many, many years ago. We are a monster…everything we do is monstrous…and we love every…single…minute of it. Monday….Battlegrounds….Tiffani Michaels…you get to be Nailed With Hate!”

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Corey Bull Calypsosworld_zps33cb4692

~A darkened room, one that has a single light bulb to illuminate it. The camera slowly pans down along a dark brick wall, moisture built up on it. Water can be heard dripping down from pipes? A stream? Maybe a gutter? From where is unknown, but it is a constant sound, one that is reminiscent of torture.~

”Ring around the Rosie…pocket full of posies….heeheeheehee.”

~The voice of Calypso, or the mad gibbering, is heard below. The camera slowly makes its way down and we see she is tied up, her clothes gone. Her body looks to be battered and bruised and her face is dirty, but she has a grin like a Cheshire cat on her face. Scratching is heard and little pieces of mortar slip down past her. She looks up smiling.~

”Twinkle twinkle little rat….why are you not a bat….oh pretty little eyes you have…..Strychnine?”

~The rat, if that’s what you want to call him, is indeed Strychnine, Bulls little pet. Though little is a relative term, since Strychnine is the size of a house cat, with beady red eyes and a black, coarse coat of fur. A Gambian pouch rat, Strychnine is actual an average sized rat, topping just over 4 pounds. The rat climbs down a pipe, his long tail curling around it behind him. He sniffs around Calypso and starts to chew at her leather bindings. Calypso’s smile goes manic and she starts to laugh. As soon as her hands are free, she stands, her feminine body erotically appealing in its dirt and grime lingerie. She puts her hands on her hips and cocks them and smiles at the rat~

”Good boy Strychnine. Now take me to my monster. We have a queen to slay I hear.”

~The bulb over head goes out and we are left with nothingness~
Back to top Go down
Tiffani Michaels

Tiffani Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Corey Bull   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Corey Bull I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Corey Bull Tumblr_mf0tlvR2yA1r5wsg2

Scene 001 - The World Will Be Watching

Once upon a time I could control myself
Once upon a time I could lose myself

I stepped outside of the restaurant into the bright shining afternoon sunlight of Los Angeles and made sure to hold the door open for my friend Monica Lopez. She had been kind enough to join me for some lunch today and during the time in which we had been doing the usual catching up, she had made the suggestion that we take the time to do some shopping since none of us had any other plans for the rest of the afternoon. I wasn't going to turn down an offer like that especially when I had so few days to spend here in Los Angeles before I would be making my way back out onto the road on a full time basis. I had been on the phone for what felt like days with the powers to be over at the IWF headquarters, but I wanted to be absolutely certain that everything was in perfect order before I signed my name onto the dotted line making my return completely official as far as everybody was concerned. Now that the deed had been done I had nothing but time on my hands to ensure I was prepared both mentally and physically for the task of putting myself back inside of the ring. Although I didn't want everything to be completely about business and this was exactly why I was grateful to Monica for being such a good friend that she was willing to devote an entire afternoon to spending time together out here in Los Angeles. Lunch had been terrified, but I was more than ready for the next step, and it had been a while since I'd given my credit cards a good workout.

The moment in which we found ourselves standing completely on the outside of the restaurant and walking along the sidewalk, I started reaching around the inside of my purse for my pair of sunglasses, and that was exactly why I hadn't noticed the growing crowd of paparazzi and reporters surrounding the outside of Monica's black Jeep. Only when I heard the sound of a camera clicking as it took a picture was it enough to capture my attention and pull my attention upwards from my purse in a brief moment of panic. Monica was trying to lead me away from the reporters by grabbing a hold of my elbow as gently as possible, but they had already begun to surround me, and I could feel my throat closing up all due to a sign of my own growing discomfort. I tightened my fingers around my sunglasses which I was clutching in the palm of one hand and Monica started to move her arms around trying her best to clear a path leading towards her Jeep. I definitely appreciated how much effort she was putting into trying her best to get me inside of the vehicle before I would be assaulted by a bunch of questions that I most certainly did not want to answer. However I remained completely frozen in place and that seemed to be enough of an open invitation for the reporters to start throwing questions in my direction at a furious pace.

Reporter #1 - Tiffani! Are the rumors true? Are you returning to the Insurgency?

Reporter #2 - Is this return at all influenced by the return of Griffin Hawkins after his recent suspension?

Reporter #3 - TMZ has reported that you and Alexander Remington are no longer dating. Would you care to make a comment?

Tiffani Michaels - Alex...

The mere mention of his name caused me to slip and respond even though I was doing my best to completely ignore all of the questions which were being thrown in my direction. I couldn't help being rattled by mentions of Alex's name, especially when I had been trying my hardest to stop myself from even thinking about him in the first place. It was far too painful for me to do this and so I had put a big pin on the entire thing to pretend like it didn't even exist in the first place. I shook my head trying to clear away the sudden fog which had clouded over my own power to be able to think without falling in some kind of a haze. I drew in a deep breath as I unfolded my sunglasses and placed them over my eyes hoping that having some kind of a shield to protect my emotions might help push away all of those reporters with their millions of questions. However they had already tasted the blood in the water which had shed the moment one of them had decided to throw Alex's name out there in the open so now they would simply continue to sink their teeth into the fresh meat. Monica pulled me in closer towards herself hoping that she would be enough of a shield that offered protection against those trying to get up in my face.

Reporter #4 - I have a source that confirms Alex proposed marriage to you Tiffani. Can you confirm this?

Reporter #1 - Is there any truth to the rumors of you being pregnant?

Reporter #3 - How does Alex feel about your return to the Insurgency?

I felt like I was going to be sick to my stomach. There was too many questions being thrown at me and on top of it all the lights from the flashing cameras was beginning to hurt my eyes in the worst way possible. Monica finally managed to push her way through the crowd of reporters and she quickly pulled open the door on the passenger's side of her Jeep. I felt Monica pulling me inside of the vehicle as gently as possible and I didn't struggle in any way, being grateful to the fact that soon I was pushing myself up comfortably against the cushions of the seat. Monica shut the door once she was certain I was comfortable inside of the Jeep and I watched her running around until she found herself on the other side pulling open the door on the driver's side. Monica glanced in my direction as she pulled the door shut behind herself and started fumbling around trying to shove the keys inside of the ignition. The reporters were beginning to back away still clicking around on their cameras to take as many pictures as it was possible. Still I breathed out a sigh of relief that no longer was I going to be assaulted with personal questions I had no desire to answer.

Monica Lopez - Are you okay?

Tiffani Michaels - I'm fine. Let's just go shopping like we planned.

Monica raised an eyebrow like she didn't quite believe what I said to be the absolute truth, but she knew better than to argue with me, especially about something which affected my personal life. Instead she simply turned the key in the ignition until the car roared itself to life and she started shifting around the gears before pulling the car out of the parking spot. I leaned back against the cushions of my seat grateful that I could take these next few hours to be able to relax as much as it was possible. Hearing Alex's name thrown around like that didn't exactly sit well with me and it certainly didn't help me in wanting to fully prepare myself for my approaching return to the ring. The thing about these reporters was that they simply had no idea that I was never going to answer any of these questions, because I wasn't required to do so in the first place. It was all to do with my own life and my own decisions. What made them think they were at all worthy of knowing exactly how I felt about anything? They weren't and they certainly would never be worthy no matter how hard they tried. The only person who needed to know the absolute truth about everything in my life was me, myself, and I. After all, isn't that the only person you can depend on at the end of the day?

Once upon a time I could control myself
Once upon a time I could lose myself
Once upon a time I could love myself
Once upon a time I could love you

Scene 002 - Nothing In This World Will Ever Break My Heart Again

I finally kept my pride and hailed a cab
Those cutting words you said were the last stab
They'll be no tears this time, they've all dried up
No more sweet poison, I already drank that cup
This tunnel's dark but there's a little light glowing
Just enough for me to run towards knowing

I was tossing and turning inside of the comfort of the bed due to the restless nature of the manner in which I was trying to sleep. The sheets were wrapped tightly around me like some kind of a cocoon and it was a true struggle for me to be able to free either my arms or my legs at this point. However I continued to kick around despite knowing that it was a bad idea for me to be doing so much movement in the delicate state I found myself in at the present moment. The only pressing thought that was invading my mind was how desperate I was becoming at wanting personal freedom so I could freely move around without feeling completely trapped. The panic was swelling up inside of my chest until it lodged itself firmly somewhere deep in the back of my throat like a ball of pure stress that I couldn't even dare to begin thinking about swallowing down. Instead I simply continued to struggle and practically breathed out a sigh of relief when I felt my arms break out from beneath the surface of the bedsheets. I pushed what was left of the sheets downwards until my entire body was uncovered and I could move around freely up against the surface of the mattress.

I clutched onto my swollen belly with both of my hands with the faint glimmer of hope that I would be lucky enough to feel a kick from the child growing on the inside. Unlike myself at the moment, the child was still sleeping soundly and so not a single kick could be felt. I couldn't help how the corners of my mouth were turning upwards into a slight smile while my fingers continued to gently glide up along the hardened surface of my stomach. This truly was a miracle and how blessed was I to be able to experience it for myself after being on the outside looking in so many times before in the past. This was my time now and it was true that no words could describe the experience until you could actually feel your own child growing inside of your stomach fueled by nothing more than your own precious love. Every single day for me was now a new adventure in which I could continue to marvel at all of the amazing changes that were forming and shifting my body around as it better adapted to the new job it had been assigned. The love would only grow stronger on the day when I would meet my baby for the first time and even though I was feeling much excitement at that thought, I couldn't help but wish that the pregnancy could last forever. I loved this unified bond with my child too much to have it come to an end.

I wasn't aware of exactly when the feeling came over me that I was no longer alone inside of the bedroom. However my sixth sense must have been tingling long before I actually became aware of my surroundings, especially when all of the hairs on the back of my neck stood up on end, and this dark feeling began clouding over my current state of bliss. I scrambled to reach out towards the lamp on the bedside table and that's when I felt two hands roughly pushing me back against the mattress. In the darkness all I could make out were shadows and blurs which caused the panic to creep into my system much quicker than it should. All I could think about was how I was going to make it out of this without getting seriously hurt or having something bad happen to my baby. I could never forgive myself if anything were to happen to my baby if I could have been able to help. I felt one hand being pressed roughly up against my mouth to keep me from screaming and in my panic I could barely make out what appeared to me like the faint glinting of a knife blade in the darkness. That's when my heart started beating wildly and I began to struggle even more in a desperate attempt to free myself, realizing just how strong this late night intruder was the entire time he was keeping me pinned down against the bed with the ease of someone handling a small child.

I reached out with both of my hands in an effort to stop his arm from coming any closer to me once I could clearly make out that it was indeed a knife he was holding. The panic level was at an all time high and even though I was using all of my strength to fight back, he showed no sign of slowing down, and he pulled his hand away from my mouth in order to reach down towards the fabric of my t-shirt. The tears were streaming down both of my cheeks as he pulled the shirt up roughly revealing to both of our eyes the sight of my swollen belly. I gripped tighter onto his arm once I felt him jerk closer towards my stomach as he pointed the knife downwards in a direct connection with my belly heavily pregnant with my child. I screamed at the top of my lungs hoping to catch him by surprise and could only feel the fright growing bigger when he started bringing the knife closer towards my belly. My screaming did nothing to stop him and I had no other choice but to resort to begging for the life of my unborn child. Nothing else mattered to me in this moment but ensuring my child would make it through the night. I clung onto his arm as my voice began to break being all choked up due to the tears still streaming down my face.

Tiffani Michaels - Please. Don't hurt my baby...

I closed my eyes tight waiting for the moment in which the pain would strike inside of my stomach and suddenly sat completely upright clutching at the sheets to my chest. My heart was pounding wildly inside of my chest and I quickly turned towards my side to turn on the bedside table lamp which flooded the inside of the bedroom with the soft bathing glow of the light. I blinked a couple of times until I felt completely confident in the fact that I was indeed back inside of my bedroom in the Los Angeles home which was owned by my parents. The sight of the familiar furniture and pictures hung up along the wall completely filled with nothing but happy memories was quite helpful in pushing back down the panic which I had been feeling. I pulled one of my hands away from the sheets and slowly ran it through my red hair pushing it out of my eyes where it had fallen while I had been sleeping. I took in several deep breaths before finally feeling stable enough to be able to pull away the sheets completely to get a better look at my own body. I looked down taking in the sight of my stomach that was not at all swollen with any sign that there was a child growing in the womb. My stomach was flat like it had always been and I wasn't quite sure if I should be feeling relieved or saddened over the fact that this is what greeted me upon waking from such a horrible nightmare.

I didn't have enough time to truly contemplate about how I should be feeling before I heard the sound of my bedroom door being opened slowly. I turned my head towards the source of the sound just in time to be able to take in the sight of my father standing there looking quite obviously like I had waken him up from his own peaceful slumber. I felt this horrible pang deep in the pit of my stomach when I realized that more than likely the moment in which I had screamed in my dream, I had also screamed out loud for real, and the noise had obviously well traveled. My father had been kind enough to allow me to seek refuge back at home when I had told him that unfortunately my relationship with Alex had come to an end. He very kindly assured me that I could make myself comfortable back in my old bedroom for as long as it was needed. The healing process takes time after all and sometimes all one person needed was to know they could be safe with their family. My father stepped closer inside of my bedroom and I could read the obvious concern which was written all over his face. I felt guilty for having woken him up like this and couldn't even begin to think about which words I could use to let him know this for a fact. Instead I simply looked down at my own hands which had begun to shake slightly. From what I wasn't so sure, but I wish I could be able to make them stop.

Judge Richard Michaels - Is everything okay?

Tiffani Michaels - Of course, I'm fine...I just had a bad dream...

Judge Richard Michaels - I think I know what's wrong.

Anything else I might have thought about saying suddenly became caught somewhere in the back of my throat. I fell completely silent and simply watched as my father lowered himself down into a seated position besides me on the bed. He reached out to gently brush away some of my hair which had fallen across the side of my face and I couldn't help but close my eyes feeling almost like I was being transported back into a time where I was nothing more than a small child. A time when a simple hug from my father could solve all of the problems in the world. I think I would give absolutely anything in the world to be able to go back to this time because it was certainly a lot easier than it is today when every single decision felt like a stab in the heart. When I opened my eyes again, I could see that my father was smiling, and he continued to do so while his thumb brushed up against my cheek. He wanted to bring me as much comfort as it was possible and for this I would be forever grateful because it showed me that there was somebody who cared in this world. He pulled his hand away from my face before he gently rested it on top of my own that was still clutching onto the sheets. I clung to them so tightly that by now my knuckles had turned completely white.

Judge Richard Michaels - I know how much a broken heart can hurt.

Tiffani Michaels - I really am fine Dad, I promise. It was just a stupid dream that shook me more than it should have, but I think I can go back to sleep now.

Judge Richard Michaels - I'm not going to force you to talk about it if you don't want to, but I really do think it would do you some good to let it all out.

Tiffani Michaels - There's nothing to talk about...

Judge Richard Michaels - At least let me go get you some ice cream. That always fixed a broken heart in the past.

Tiffani Michaels - That's really not necessary, I can just go back to sleep.

Judge Richard Michaels - Are you sure? I know for a fact there's mint chocolate chip in the freezer.

Tiffani Michaels - I guess one bowl wouldn't hurt.

Judge Richard Michaels - I'll go and get it for you Sunshine.

Sunshine. A childhood nickname which I had heard my entire life. My father pats the top of my hand tenderly before he pulls himself up to his feet and makes his way out of the bedroom. I listen to the sounds of his footsteps going down the stairs before I pull myself up to my own feet and make my way towards the bathroom which is directly connected to my bedroom. It was the same bathroom which connected my bedroom to the one of my twin sister Taryn whom by now was living in her own home with a family. I pushed open the door and flipped on the light switch waiting until the entire bathroom was filled with the bright light before stepping inside of the room to get a better look at my reflection inside of the mirror. I stood sideways and took in a deep breath before I pulled up my shirt with both hands to reveal my flat stomach. I let go of the shirt with one of my hands and rubbed over the surface of my stomach trying to force myself to keep the tears deep down on the inside where they belonged. I hated having to keep going through this inside of my head, but I knew it was practically impossible for me to forget, almost everything was nothing more than a reminder. A painful reminder of the child which I had lost. The child I would never grow to know. The child that Alex would never know about because I'd decided that running away was the best option in the end.

I had been by myself inside of Alex's mansion during one of the weekends when he had some business meetings that kept him occupied. It was something I'd grown familiar with and it didn't bother me in the slightest because upon his return, I was always spoiled with his complete and undivided attention. Sometimes he even came back with gifts and those were always my favorite moments because it truly did make me feel appreciated. However that one weekend I knew that everything was about to change and change for the absolute worst. I had been awakened by this terrible pain inside of my stomach going all the way down to in between of my thighs. It was a pain like nothing I had ever felt before in my life and I immediately went in search of the source of the pain hoping that it was something I could fix on my own without having to leave the house. Once I turned on the light I realized that the problem was one much deeper than anything I could have ever possibly imagined. There was blood all over the bedsheets and the pain in my stomach continued to stab away like a thousand little knives without showing any kind of sign of possible mercy. A cold feeling of dread came over me when I put together the pieces enough to realize exactly what just happened.

It had only been a few weeks ago when I had first realized that I was pregnant and I'd been patiently waiting for me to start showing more before I presented Alex with what I was hoping he'd think was good news. Now I knew that I would never get such an opportunity because I had just lost the baby. I clutched my stomach with both hands as the salty tears began running down both of my cheeks. That's when the panic set in and I made the most rash decision I could have ever possibly make in my entire life. A decision that I knew I couldn't turn around from, but at the time it seemed like the only one I could make, and I simply gathered up the bloody bedsheets before stuffing them inside of my bag. I took the time to gather up all of my possessions inside of Alex's home and I ran right out of the door without so much as leaving a note behind. It was probably an extremely cowardly move on my part, but I couldn't even dare to start thinking about how I would explain any of this to Alex, the shame was too much and so I simply ran away. I never once looked back and the only thing of his I kept for myself were the bedsheets. More than likely he was going to hate me for running out on him like this, but there was nothing else I could think about doing. Now I had to live with the decision I had made on that fateful night.

Judge Richard Michaels - Sunshine?

I had spent so much time standing here inside of the bathroom staring at my own reflection that I hadn't even realized my father had come back up the stairs. I quickly lowered my shirt and turned on the tap allowing for the cold water to start flowing out into the inside of the sink. I cupped my hands underneath the flow of the water and splashed some onto my face before turning the water back off and using a fresh washcloth to dry off my hands as quickly as it was possible. I flipped the switch off and sent the bathroom back into the original darkness before I stepped back inside of my bedroom where my father was standing with a bowl of ice cream in one of his hands. There was three big scoops of mint chocolate chip complete with a spoon to be found inside of the bowl and I couldn't help but smile at the sight of such a delicious treat. I approached closer towards where my father was standing and gratefully accepted the bowl inside of my hands. There was still an expression of concern on his face and so I looked up towards him trying my best to force a smile onto my face. I didn't want for him to worry, even though I knew it was a completely normal reaction, and it did bring me some sort of comfort to know that my father was standing right here by my side.

Tiffani Michaels - I was just splashing some cold water onto my face.

He nodded his head showing me that he completely understood and I grabbed a hold of the spoon into one of my hands. If there was one thing my father was right about it was the fact that many times before in the past, ice cream had indeed been the magical solution which had fixed so many of my problems, even something serious like a broken heart. I loaded up my spoon with as much ice cream as it was possible and closed my eyes as I brought it inside of my mouth tasting how absolutely delicious the cold mixture of mint and chocolate was for me to taste. Unfortunately as much as it was delicious, this was one of those times in which ice cream was nothing going to be the magical solution which would heal all of my pain, it still remained there inside of my heart like a dull ache which was to become my constant companion in life. I don't think that anything in this world was going to be able to remove it completely, not even time, which always seemed to be helpful in healing those scars left behind by those cruel moments in life. This was the first true pain I had ever felt and I wasn't about to forget. Yet even though I knew the ice cream wasn't going to heal me, I was going to keep eating, because at the very least it was delicious and that was enough to make me feel good for this brief moment. It's just too bad that ice cream couldn't truly fix every single problem in this world.

Nothing in this world will ever break my heart again
Nothing in this world will ever break my heart again
No pain this life will put me through
Will ever ever hurt like you

Scene 003 - Have You Ever Seen The Rain

Someone told me long ago, there's a calm before the storm
I know, it's been comin' for some time
When it's over, so they say, it'll rain a sunny day
I know, shinin' down like water

I wasn't sure just how long I had been sitting there inside of the living room area of my hotel room, but it certainly had been long enough if my entire body was beginning to feel slightly numb. My eyes had remained focused directly on the laptop which I had set down upon the surface of the coffee table. Everything was all set up and simply waiting on me to press down upon the button that would bring the web camera to life. I would be officially recording my first promo upon the news of my return to the Insurgency. I wasn't even quite sure what was holding me back from pressing down upon my button, it certainly wasn't because of nerves, I wasn't feeling any of those at all at the moment. I'd been nothing short of determined when I had made the announcement to my father that I was returning to the ring and even though he expressed concern, he knew better than to stop me from trying to do something it was obvious I wanted to do, and so he simply wished me the best of luck before I boarded on that plane. I knew he'd been even more concerned when I had told him who was going to be my opponent for my return match, but still he bit down upon his tongue, and even though it was something which was silent between the both of us I was thanking my father every single step of the way. His silent support was healing in fueling my growing desire to see myself accomplish even more than I had before and perhaps now there would be nothing that would stand in my way.

I cleared my throat a few times and reached upwards with both of my hands in order to make sure that my red hair wasn't completely out of place or looking ridiculous before the web camera would start recording. Lord knows that the last time somebody saw a promo from me in the Insurgency I was still a blonde and so this would definitely be a drastic change for those who paid attention to such details. I silently counted to three inside of my head before finally I pressed down onto the button swiftly with my index finger. There was no more turning back now and the small red light from the web camera wasted no time in blinking itself to life. I was now officially recording my promo and I couldn't even begin to start clearing my head enough to figure out exactly what I should say first. So I simply leaned back against the cushions of the couch as I gently crossed one of my legs over the other at the knee in a very demure seated position. I briefly wondered just how many people would be watching this promo once it would be uploaded for the viewing public to enjoy in the comfort of their own homes whenever they wanted to see my face.

Tiffani Michaels - It's been far too long, hasn't it? How sad for the Insurgency to find itself without their rightful Queen to lead them along the way. Oh, for sure, we've had a few thinking themselves special enough to call themselves a Queen, but honestly, do any of them truly have what it takes to hold onto that power for as long as I have? It's highly doubtful and so this is exactly why I needed to come back and make things right again, the public is in desperate need of a true Queen, and I'm in desperate need of making all of those peasants start bowing at my feet again for old time's sake. All this time sitting on the sidelines and watching those pretenders to the throne parade around like they think themselves to be something special, well it's certainly filled me up with a hunger which must be satisfied. However there will be plenty of time for me to deal with all of these pretenders to my throne, all in good time after all, especially since this Queen is back for good and so that leaves me with nothing but time to swat down all those annoying little flies. I will enjoy every single moment of it and that is exactly why I'm glad to have learned the art of being patient. Sitting on the sidelines helps with such a thing. It's probably the only good thing which came out of my ankle injury and don't think that I've forgotten the little bitch who went and broke my ankle in the first place. I will make sure you learn your place one of these days Megan, be grateful I bothered to remember your name, because that will be the last time I deal with somebody so below myself on the food chain. It's almost like doing charity work. All of this in due time, because first I need to focus on my return match, and the big challenge which is going to be standing in my path. I use the word big only because this man is quite huge in size, so I guess that means I'm supposed to be worried or something. That would only be a waste of my time.

Tiffani Michaels - Corey Bull fancies himself to be a monster. Unfortunately for him that I don't believe in monsters and so that takes away a lot of his appeal even before we've stepped inside of the ring. Oh worry not. I heard your little promo. The one that I imagine was suppose to have me shaking in my shoes with fear because you went into such great details about how you were going to cause me this great amount of pain. All this kind of talk which made it sound like his big plan pretty much ends in my murder at his hands. That's touching really, you care that much about me that you want to end my life? I didn't even know you cared that much, I'm almost embarrassed because I honesty don't give two shits about you, so this really puts me in an awkward position. I do so hate when people do this to me! All I want is to have a successful return match so that everyone gets the extremely clear message about me being back without any kind of ring rust to hold me down for long. Unfortunately now I need to deal with this monster of a man who's allowed himself to be so wrapped up in me that he's got this entire laid out plan about how he's going to make me suffer at his hands. See, this is why I'm in an awkward position now, because if Corey Bull is not successful in his plan to put me out like he's envisioned in his mind. He's probably going to get all depressed and I'm going to be blamed because I didn't allow him to fulfill all of his dark and twisted desires he has where I happen to be concerned. How dare he! He shouldn't have committed himself so much to my destruction because now he's going to be met with nothing more than failure as far as I'm concerned. There's not going to be a destruction of any Queen, especially not this one, because I am going to rise up against this monstrous challenge and unlike all of those fairy tales little girls read. I'm not going to be needing a knight to come riding up on his white steed to help me save the day and slay the beast. Oh no. I'm going to slay this beast all by myself and I'm going to like it, oh you can bet your life on that fact, because I can already tell that it's going to feel so good to have him fall at my feet.

Tiffani Michaels - You can make all the threats you want about causing serious damage to my body, but the fact of the matter is there isn't anything you can do to me that I haven't already done to myself before in the past. I'm not afraid to put my body out on the line and now more than ever I feel absolutely ready to put all out there for the world to witness. I've been sitting on the sidelines just dying for that moment when I can feel that old familiar rush flowing through my veins. Now finally it's coming to me and I'm going to grab a hold of it with both hands with no intentions of ever letting go no matter what could happen to me in the process. All because one thing is most certainly different now. I'm not going to rely on anybody to have my back anymore, I've learned in the past that this is usually what bites me in the ass. It certainly flashed through my mind when my ankle was broken and my darling boyfriend was nowhere to be found. I hold no grudge towards Alex for what happened, he had his own issues to deal with at the time, but it did help me to see the light that if I want to make it somewhere in this world that I need to be the only one in charge of my own life. This is why I don't need Griffin to protect me and I don't need Alex or the Empire to protect me either as far as I'm concerned. It's just me now and maybe finally I won't feel like I'm being held back by anything. So there you are Corey Bull. You are lucky enough to be the first one to get a taste of the brand new version of Queen Tiffani Michaels. The monster in which I don't believe in, so I do believe that means I have nothing to be afraid of, and that will certainly go a long way as far as I'm concerned about this match at Battlegrounds. Sooner or later, people grow up Corey Bull, and that's exactly when they stop checking underneath the bed for the monsters that used to go bump in the night. I stopped checking for monsters underneath my bed a long time ago and now that I'm supposed to believe one is going to be standing in front of me inside of the ring? Well, all I can do now is start laughing, and I intend on laughing until I find myself standing victorious over the slain beast.

I giggle before waving my fingers in a short little waving motion that indicates this is the end of my promo. I breathe out a sigh of relief as I lean in closer towards my laptop and press down onto the button which brings the recording to an end. The small red light fades out and it only takes a couple more clicks around until I have successfully uploaded my promo to the internet where it can be viewed by millions. The corners of my lips have turned upwards into a smile because this was indeed a feeling I had missed so much and now that it was back, well it was hard for me to contain my glee, and it was taking all of me not to jump up and start dancing around the room until I'd be feeling completely exhausted. Instead I turned my attention towards one of the windows and that's when I noticed that it had begun to rain at some point during the time in which I had been recording my promo. I close down my laptop completely and pull myself up onto my feet as I run out of the hotel room not even bothering to put some shoes on my feet because I was feeling way too excited to stop for such a trivial thing at the moment.

I simply dashed inside of the elevator and was trying to contain myself as much as it was possible the entire time it was bringing me down to the ground floor of the hotel. The minute that the doors flew open I was out and running across the lobby until I pushed the doors open leading me to the outside of the building. My feet slapped up against the wet pavement as I stepped onto the sidewalk and threw my arms out in front of me before I began to spin around in a circle. I didn't stop until I was performing some kind of a silly little dance all by myself underneath the steady pounding rhythm of the rain above my head. It was soaking me completely from head to toe and I couldn't care in the slightest. Rain was the sign of a new beginning and right now it was washing away all of my sins of the past. It was helping me to prepare for my fresh start and so to show how grateful I was for this opportunity, I would continue to dance in the rain, and I wouldn't stop until I felt like I was completely satisfied.

I want to know, have you ever seen the rain
I want to know, have you ever seen the rain
Comin' down on a sunny day

Lyrical Credits
Once Pearl Jam
Nothing In This World Will Ever Break My Heart Again Hayden Panettiere
Have You Ever Seen The Rain Creedence Clearwater Revival
Back to top Go down
http://iamunicornis.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Corey Bull   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Corey Bull I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Corey Bull
Page 1 of 1