Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Ruby Winters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Ruby Winters Empty
PostSubject: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Ruby Winters   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:58 pm

The new Queen of Wrestling Champ takes on the dangerous and sultry Ruby Winters!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Ruby Winters   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:59 pm

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Ruby Winters Tumblr_mg8jrorC891s20n9to1_500

Order has been restored, Queen Tiffani has reclaimed her throne.

It is a fantastic feeling to know that I have accomplished exactly what I promised I would do at New Year's Evil. I proved to the entire world that Angelica Monroe's fluke win over me in the past was just that, a fluke, and it does not stack up against my many victories I hold in the palm of my hand where this woman is concerned. New Year's Evil added another victory to my list and it puts my current standing against Blyss Lockhart at 2-0 in my favor. It's a bitter pill for Blyss to have to swallow and I can just see the venom dripping from every single pore of her body. She's putting a target on my back and I welcome any attempt she dares to make in her efforts to pry the Queen of Wrestling championship belt out of my hands. The first lady of The Empire to me is nothing more than a puppet on a string I can dangle around at my pleasure. I've got Blyss Lockhart's number and I don't think there's anything left she can throw at me which would catch me by surprise. I have the exact same opinion where Angelica Monroe is concerned, because I am highly doubtful of the fact she's gotten her through her thick skull that I am better than her inside of the ring. I think I've proven that very point at New Year's Evil. All the whining in the world from both of these women cannot change the fact that I hold the championship gold in my hands.

For now I can put both Angelica Monroe and Blyss Lockhart on the backburner. My attention needs to focus itself upon Ruby Winters. Another woman that I have beaten more than once in the ring and one who does not hold any victories over me from where we are standing at the current moment. It's of no surprise considering the fact that Ruby is only known for one thing and that's the fact men find her to be an extremely attractive woman. Obviously I'm not blind myself to the outer beauty that this woman seems to possess, but I also hold firm to the opinion that looks one day fade, and women like Ruby Winters will be left with nothing to cling upon once the crowd of adoring men have moved onto the next flavor of the week. It's quite clear that Ruby's beauty and her talent are not exactly placed upon the same level, otherwise she might have been able to offer me somewhat of a challenge inside of the ring in the past. It's quite noble of her to keep wanting to make the effort, but how many times will we have to keep doing this dance before it becomes pathetic? I don't want to feel pity when I start thinking about Ruby Winters, but I believe we are going down this road, and this week at Battle Grounds could very well be the last straw. It all depends on what Ruby has to offer once the bell rings. Will she for once be more than a piece of eye candy strutting around for the men to enjoy?

Here's your chance to shine Ruby. I'm begging for you to impress me, to show me exactly what you're made of, because I want to see exactly what lies behind that pretty face. I want to see what your worth is and exactly why you are still a part of the IWF roster to this day. I've yet to be impressed with your actions when we have met inside of the ring in the past, but I'm more than willing to believe that I haven't seen the best of you, and so this week at Battle Grounds is the true test. This will be the night where I will find out that perhaps Ruby Winters is worth all of the adoration from the many many men who are dying for just one night with this ravishing redhead. Or perhaps I will experience nothing more than bitter disappointment because Ruby Winters is truly nothing more than eye candy that can't hold a candle when the real competition is staring her in the face. At the very least, Ruby, please show me that you can be more of a challenge than Blyss Lockhart has been here recently. That should mean something. I'm holding you in higher regards than a woman who struts around like she believes that her shit doesn't stink. Of course, Ruby has got herself a bit of an ego as well, but maybe she can actually back up all of those claims when the time for action draws near. Personally speaking, I've got nothing to lose, I know exactly what to do in order to pin Ruby's shoulders down to the mat for the three count. It's something I've done more than once in the past and I'm more than certain I can repeat this at Battle Grounds. I just want to see if Ruby can offer me some kind of a challenge before I go in for the kill. They do say it's not good to play with your food, but I think I want to be able to play around with Ruby a little bit before she goes down for the count.

That's exactly the reason why it's so great to be The Queen.

xoxo,
Tiffani Michaels
Back to top Go down
Ruby Winters

Ruby Winters

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-3-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Ruby Winters   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:59 pm

"A new year brings changes and takes away the old. A new year rings new beginnings, and that's exactly what I plan on making happen. Tiffani seems so sure of herself, but that's only because she hasn't faced me when I've actually given a damn about the match. Tonight marks my official return to the IWF ring. I was wayward for a few weeks, but the break that the women's division, as puny as it is, is officially over with. I was the second Queen of Wrestling champion, and ever since I stepped away from IWF for a bit, no one but useless, pathetic bitches have held what is rightfully mine. Soon that's going to be done with because the First Lady is back, and I will reclaim what is rightfully mine! Tiffani, you've beaten and lost to the likes of Blyss Lockhart and Angelica Monroe...two women that I could easily destroy in my sleep. You've never faced a woman quite like me on one of my good days in the ring. But at Battlegrounds, all of that is going to change! You'll soon learn just how amazing I really am when we step into the ring together. Hold onto that title nice and tight because I'll be yanking out of your cold, semi-lifeless hands before you know it. You can't keep me from what is truly mine!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Ruby Winters   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Ruby Winters
Page 1 of 1