Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Ruby Winters

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Ruby Winters Empty
PostSubject: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Ruby Winters   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:51 pm

reserved for the hot ladies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Ruby Winters   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:27 pm

She'll only come out at night, the lean and hungry type
Nothing is new I've seen her here before…watching and waiting
Ooh, she's sitting with you but her eyes are on the door

The Hall & Oates classic "Maneater" plays softly over the radio system of the small dimly lit waiting room as I stand in the middle of the room with my arms crossed firmly across my chest. A simple row of dark grey metal folding chairs lines the wall to my left, but I have no interest in taking a seat as I tuck a loose strand of my golden blonde hair back behind my ear. It was normal for me to usually wear my hair out loose and flowing down around my shoulders, but today I had taken the time to pull all of my hair back and up away from my neck. My long locks were held firmly in place by a hair clip and only the few rare loose strands would find themselves tickling away down near my forehead. I let out a soft sigh in the empty room as my hands smooth down along the front of the short white dress I am wearing. The dress paired with the matching white jacket gave off this polished and professional appearance while still being sexy enough to turn a man's head twice. The shortness of the dress contrasted perfectly with my long tanned legs and just that thought was enough to bring a small smirk to my lips. The sound of a door being opened catches my attention as I turn around on my heels.

Griffin Hawkins - I'm Griffin Hawkins, Miss Michaels, district attorney.

Griffin extends his hand towards me in order to give me a formal handshake and I can't help but smile at his determination to keep in character as much as possible. This entire skit had been my idea in the first place. I had made the decision that being Queen of Wrestling here in IWF meant that I could have myself some fun in regards to my opponents. It was a good idea for me to let loose a little and let those creative juices flow before I would have to seriously buckle down to prepare for another match against Angelica Monroe. This week my opponent was Ruby Winters and it's not that I wasn't planning to take her seriously, it was just that I wanted to have myself some fun in the process of preparing for the match itself, I don't think there's anything wrong with that approach in my mind. I lick over my bottom lip slowly as I take Griffin's hand into my own and he begins to give it a good firm shake. Griffin sets his mouth in a grim line as he motions towards the ceiling with his index finger.

Griffin Hawkins - I have to inform you that this session is being taped.

I have to hide the growing smile on my face as I return Griffin's handshake for a few moments before letting go of his hand. Of course this session was going to be taped. How else could I ensure that Ruby Winters would see it for herself? That was the entire point of this skit. The fact that I was going to show Ruby Winters that I was not about to let myself be scared by her while still having some fun with the notion of preparing for this match. Griffin adjusts his tie, looking to be very much uncomfortable with the fact that he had to wear a suit and tie for this, Griffin uses his now free hand to gesture to my best friend Stacy Robinson standing besides him dressed in a business suit that makes her look the part of the detective she is supposed to be playing for this skit. Stacy gives me a smirk looking like she is about to wink in my direction. Of course she was going to be enjoying this as much as I was because performing was in Stacy's blood.

Griffin Hawkins - This is Captain Robinson.

Stacy Robinson - My pleasure.

The smirk remains on Stacy's lips as she nods her head in my direction and I make sure to take a note of how good her cleavage looks pressed up closed together underneath her simple white blouse. I had noticed recently that Stacy seemed to be determined to add some sex appeal to her wardrobe and she was most definitely going down the right road. I return Stacy's simple nod with one of my own and this makes her respond with a brilliant smile that showcases all of her perfectly straight and white teeth. Her eyes twinkle with a mischevious gleam as she places a hand against my arm making sure to give it a small comforting pat.

Stacy Robinson - Can we get you anything? A cup of coffee, maybe?

I give a simple shake of my head at Stacy's offer.

Tiffani Michaels - No, thank you.

Stacy removes her hand from my arm as both she and Griffin begin to walk in the direction of the small interrogation room behind the waiting room itself. I lick over my bottom lip once again as I fall into step behind the both of them. Griffin turns his head backwards slightly to look over his shoulder at me as he waves one of his arms.

Griffin Hawkins - Are your attorneys going to join us?

I open my mouth to respond to Griffin's question when the sound of the door behind us being opened can be heard. All three of us turn around to watch as my boyfriend Anthony Roberts strolls casually inside of the room wearing his best Italian suit along with a briefcase held firmly in one of his hands. Anthony looks over in my direction and gives me a smirk.

Anthony Roberts - Miss Michaels has waved her rights to an attorney.

I respond to Anthony's smirk with one of my own as I casually glance over towards Griffin and Stacy from the corner of my eye.

Tiffani Michaels - Did I miss something?

Anthony Roberts - I told them that you wouldn't want an attorney present.

Anthony takes a few more steps towards where I am standing and is almost looming before me with his impressive height that makes me feel almost like I am a small child. I let what Anthony has said wash over me for a moment and the more that I thought about it, the more that it made sense. Having an attorney present would only result in them trying to silence me while I spoke. This way I could freely speak my mind and absolutely nothing would be off limits. This send a delicious shiver up and down my spine as I glanced upwards to take in the expression on Anthony's face and I gave him a quick little smile with only the corner of my lips turned upwards.

Tiffani Michaels - Okay.

My simple smile turns into a wide grin of anticipation as I turn back on my heels and find myself almost standing nose to nose with Stacy Robinson. Her brow is pressed tight together in concern and I can see above her shoulder that Griffin Hawkins is wearing a matching expression. Neither one of them too pleased about the fact I would not be represented by a IWF official for this session.

Stacy Robinson - Why have you waved your rights to an attorney, Miss Michaels?

I chuckle softly before turning my head to the side and glancing over towards Anthony who is watching this exchange.

Tiffani Michaels - Why did you think I wouldn't want one?

This question was more of a challenge than anything and I watch as Anthony takes the time to look up and down the length of my body with his approval before he answers my question while running his fingers back through the slightly tangled curls of his hair for a brief moment.

Anthony Roberts - I told them that you wouldn't want to hide.

Tiffani Michaels - I have nothing to hide.

So many have paid to see what you think you're getting for free
The woman is wild, a she-cat tamed by the purr of a jaguar
Money's the matter, if you're in it for love, you ain't gonna get too far

I wink at Anthony like we are exchanging some private secret between the both of us and he simply chuckles in response. I turn my body fully to follow Griffin and Stacy as they both step inside of the interrogation room and take their seats behind one of the long metal tables sitting opposite a simple black folding chair. Stacy motions to me with one of her hands that I can make myself comfortable on the chair. I walk in between the two tables towards the chair as Anthony sits himself down at the other table. I feel all of their eyes upon my body as I lower myself onto the chair and slowly cross one leg over the other. I slide one of my hands inside of the pockets of my jacket and pull out a slender golden case. I flip open the case and take out a single cigarette from the inside. I place the cigarette in between my lips as my fingers push down onto the cover of the case.

Griffin Hawkins - There's no smoking inside of this building, Miss Michaels.

Tiffani Michaels - What are you gonna do?

I slip the case back inside of my pocket before pulling out a lighter. I bring the lighter up to the end of the cigarette and flick it on bringing the small glowing flame to the tip in order to light my cigarette. I wrap my fingers around the lighter itself as I use two fingers from my other hand and press them against each side holding on to my cigareete. I take a drag from it and slip it out from between my lips as I exhale the smoke up towards the ceiling in a small circle before looking back at Griffin and raising one eyebrow at him.

Tiffani Michaels - Charge me with smoking?

Griffin swallows nervously as I keep my eyes focused directly on him. He gives his head a small shake in response as he picks a pen up into his hand. I give Griffin a small smirk of satisfaction as I bring the cigarette back to my lips and take another long drag. I exhale the smoke slowly in the direction of the tables as Griffin clears his throat while he keeps his eyes locked onto the piece of paper that is placed in front of him. I swing one heeled foot back and forth slowly as I lean back against the chair.

Griffin Hawkins - Would you tell us what is the nature of your relationship with one Ms. Ruby Winters?

I hold out my cigarette over one side of the chair and begin flicking the ashes down towards the floor.

Tiffani Michaels - She's my opponent this week at Battle Grounds.

I lick over my bottom lip slowly before raising the cigarette back up towards my lips and placing it in between them. I close my eyes as I take another drag from the cigarette. The smoke fills my lungs as an image of beating Ruby Winters inside of the ring flashes inside of my mind and brings about this warm tingling feeling down into the pit of my stomach. I exhale the smoke slowly and open my eyes at the same time, fixing them directly upon Anthony sitting in his seat.

Tiffani Michaels - I can't say I'm too familiar with her, but I have noticed that she's a ginger.

I chuckle softly while resisting the urge to roll my eyes and instead shift myself around slightly. I wanted to make myself more comfortable while I was still sitting in this chair that felt quite rigid. Especially in the back but I guess that was the point of these chairs. You didn't want to make the person that was in for questioning too comfortable or else they wouldn't be sweating under the pressure.

Tiffani Michaels - Society has made it quite clear that nobody can trust a ginger, so I guess that pretty much makes it an unwritten law that I cannot trust Ruby Winters going into this match. Also I have to admit, and this is just a personal preference, but I think redheads are pretty gross looking.

I bring one hand up to my mouth, the one that is not holding the cigarette, and place my index finger inside of my mouth to mimic the act of throwing up at the thought of the red hair that sits on the top of Ruby's head. I can hear Anthony chuckling to himself as I bring my hand up to the side of my face and quickly push away a few loose strands of my hair that had been tickling at the side of my face while I had been speaking.

Tiffani Michaels - I do have this little sixth sense feeling deep down inside that perhaps Ruby is one of those girls who's hair color comes out of a bottle rather that it being her natural shade. Do the curtains match the drapes sweetie? Are you just fooling us all and in reality the true color of your hair is this sad little shade of brown that would make us all vomit?

I flash a quick smile made of pure sweetness before slipping the cigarette back between my lips and taking another good drag.

(Oh oh, here she comes) watch out boy, she'll chew you up
(Oh oh, here she comes) she's a maneater

Stacy Robinson - Why does it matter if Ruby Winters dyes her hair?

Stacy asks me this question as I find myself exhaling the smoke from my lungs. I flick off the ashes from my cigarette onto the floor in the same place where I had done it only a few moments ago. I run my free hand along the smooth skin of my bare thigh as I glance over in the direction of where Stacy is seated.

Tiffani Michaels - I suppose it doesn't in the grand scheme of things, but in my opinion, if she can't even be honest about the color of her hair. How in the hell am I supposed to take Ruby Winters seriously as an opponent inside of the ring? Sure, she's a former Queen of Wrestling champion, but now I am the one that holds the Queen of Wrestling championship belt. It lies upon my shoulders to raise that bar and ensure that people like Ruby Winters won't be able to get their hands on my championship belt. It's bad enough I have to deal with the constant annoyance that is Angelica Monroe believing herself worthy enough to get a second chance at my championship belt. She had one try and failed, yet she thinks I should be afraid of her still, like she's all of a sudden going to magically improve herself in that ring? I would love to believe in such miracles, but I live in the world of reality, and the reality of the situation is that I know exactly the type of woman that Ruby Winters is without even having met her inside of the ring. How is that possible? It's quite simple.

I stretch one leg out slowly as I flex the muscles along my inner thigh.

Tiffani Michaels - Ruby Winters fancies herself to be a bitch, a dominant force i the ring, that kind of buxom beauty that gets hearts racing while she kicks those little bitches down for the three count. That's all fine and dandy, but what happens when she is faced with a real challenge? I'm not one of those whimpy little trolls that you might have dealt with in the past Ruby. I know that I am going to take all of that ginger hair and rip it right out from your skull whenever I am given the chance. Once that bell rings it's my sole intention to keep you down against that mat long enough to ensure victory is mine at the end of the night. I'll walk all over that pretty little face if I feel the urge to make you taste the leather of my boot. I've been making a real effort to show all these women here in IWF that I am the future of the women's division. I must say that I am indeed off to a good start. I've taken down a variety of women inside of that ring and it only fuels that desire deeper each time. Your turn is up next my dear Ruby. Do you really fancy yourself better than those other girls?

I can't help the smile that tugs at my lips as I listen to the sound of chairs being pushed in closer as they all lean in against their tables to get a better look at me sitting there underneath the bright light. I take the butt of my cigarette and put it out on the arm of the chair before flicking it off casually onto the floor below. Why should it matter to me? It wouldn't be my mess to clean after all. Now that both of my hands are free I use them to push down onto the material of my jacket in order to take it off from my shoulders.

Tiffani Michaels - Sure, you beat Angelica Monroe last week, but didn't I already do that as well myself? There's nothing that you've done that I can say impresses me in the slightest. Will you be bringing your A game to this match? Or am I going to be dealing with some vapid little ring rat that has no idea what the hell is going on once the bell rings? Will I be laughing after I've wiped the mat clean with your face? I know that I'll be laughing after I've taken down my first ginger! God what a good feeling that's going to be, I can already feel those chills.

I slip my arms out from the jacket leaving it resting back against the chair as I push my chest out for added effect.

Tiffani Michaels - I honestly don't hate gingers, I really don't. I just don't trust them and if they're all like Ruby Winters. I have a feeling that I am right to not trust them in the slightest.

I make a soft tsk-tsk noise underneath my tongue with a small shake of my head as I think about my opponent for Battle Grounds. Taking the time to look at all aspects of Ruby Winters was very time consuming. My fingers slip down back inside of the pocket on my jacket and pull out the slender gold case. I hold out one cigarette as I raise one questioning eyebrow in Anthony's direction.

Tiffani Michaels - Would you like a cigarette Anthony?

Anthony shakes his head with a small smirk, clearly he is enjoying how much I am getting into this character, I sigh softly before placing the cigarette between my lips and taking the time to flick my lighter to get a good flame. I hear the sound of Griffin clearing his throat.

Griffin Hawkins - What kind of activity should we expect from the both of you inside of the ring?

Tbe small flame dancing on top of the lighter finds the tip of my cigarette and lights it instantly. I take a drag from the cigarette and as I take the time to exhale the smoke upwards I let out a small chuckle as I ponder the nature of Griffin's question.

Tiffani Michaels - I think you'll have to be more specific detective.

Griffin nervously clears his throat once again as he leans back against his chair.

Griffin Hawkins - Should we expect any...hardcore activity?

Another soft chuckle escapes from my lips as I notice the small beads of sweat forming on the top of Griffin's brow. I place the cigarette back between my lips and as I take another drag from it, I find myself leaning forward on my elbows, and with a growing smirk I exhale the smoke in the direction of the table where Griffin and Stacy are seated close together.

Tiffani Michaels - What exactly did you have in mind, Mr. Hawkins?

Griffin's eyes flicker away from my face as he looks down towards the surface of the table with a growing interest that seemed to have come from out of nowhere. I flick the ashes from my cigarette down at the floor near my feet and it is the sound of Stacy Robinson's voice that breaks the growing awkward silence that seemed to be filling the room.

Stacy Robinson - Perhaps we should expect some sadomastic activty?

I wouldn't if I were you, I know what she can do
She's deadly, man, she could really rip your world apart
Mind over matter, ooh, the beauty is there, but a beast is in the heart

I lick along my bottom lip slowly as I lean back against my chair while making sure to keep my legs firmly crossed.

Tiffani Michaels - have no doubt in my mind that Ruby Winters would probably enjoy the kinky fetish that involves handcuffs and whips.

Stacy Robinson - You wouldn't slap her around just a little bit?

I give a simple shake of my head as I wave my cigarette back and forth.

Tiffani Michaels - No.

Anthony Roberts - You wouldn't slap her around?

Tiffani Michaels - No.

I repeat the single word with much more force as my gaze shifts over towards Anthony sitting over at his own table at the other side of the room. He is leaning forward and watching me with this intense look written clearly across his face. I wave my foot back and forth slightly as I rest my elbow up against the arm of the chair.

Tiffani Michaels - Slapping Ruby around would just be degrading at this point even though she would probably deserve it and that's only because she's a ginger.

I slip the cigarette back in between my lips and take another drag.

Stacy Robinson - Do you think you're better than Ruby Winters?

I exhale the smoke with a smirk watching the smoke dance up towards the ceiling above my head.

Tiffani Michaels - Yes.

I pause for a brief moment as my free hand runs down along the side of my bare thigh.

Tiffani Michaels - I think I've made that extremely clear. Don't you agree?

Anthony Roberts - That remains to be seen still.

I wink over in Anthony's direction as I flick the ashes from my cigarette down onto the floor near the chair.

Tiffani Michaels - Don't worry about a thing big boy. I always make good on my promises.

The sound of Anthony chuckling to himself can be heard.

Anthony Roberts - I have no doubt in my mind that you do.

I put out the butt of my cigarette against the arm of my chair and flick it over onto the floor with a sigh.

Tiffani Michaels - Ruby Winters means nothing to me and I shouldn't have to pretend that she does, I'm not a liar, and I never will be because I'd much rather go out there dealing with the truth. Is it wrong of me to feel so little about this woman? I don't think so. The only thing that needs to be done this week on Battle Grounds is for me to continue along the path that I have made for myself, and that is the path of taking down those bitches that I feel aren't worthy enough to present a challenge. Ruby Winters is the next name on my list and so she needs to be defeated inside of the ring. She needs to taste defeat for me to continue along this glorious path of being a champion, of being the Queen of Wrestling, and of being the future of the women's division.

My tongue traces along my bottom lip as I begin to slowly uncross my legs. I am completely aware that all eyes are locked on me as my legs spread apart slowly and I give everyone in the room a brief glimpse of the white lace panties I am wearing underneath my dress. I give them a brief moment to take in the view before I cross one leg over the other at the knee with a small sigh. I run my fingers along my bare knee.

Tiffani Michaels - I'll be honest, I might not even remember the name Ruby Winters after this week comes to an end, that's just how little she matters in the grand scheme of things. She is merely a stepping stone along the way to greater things.

A devilish grin spreads across my lips as I flick on the flame of my lighter without even realizing what I am doing.

Anthony Roberts - You like to play games, don't you?

Anthony pushes his chair back as he stands up from his seat. I can feel my heart pounding wildly inside of my chest when I take in the sight of him standing tall on his own two feet. Anthony steps away from the table as he fixes his eyes upon where I am sitting. I continue flicking on the flame of the lighter and shrug my shoulders at him trying to remain casual underneath those bright lights.

Tiffani Michaels - Games are fun.

Anthony chukles as he begins taking more steps over towards where I am sitting.

Anthony Roberts - I can only imagine what kind of games a girl like you would play.

I raise one eyebrow slightly as I toss the lighter back inside of the pocket on my jacket.

Tiffani Michaels - I could always give you a little demonstration.

Anthony leans in close to my chair blocking my body from the view of the others. I take in a deep breath as he places his hand against the side of my face. Anthony begins to slowly brush his hand along my skin as he slides it down the side of my face and keeps it moving along the side of my body. His strong hands are grabbing a firm hold of my hips and he is pulling me in closer to him to the point where our lips are dangerously close to touching. The thrill of it all is so exciting that it is making me feel slightly dizzy. The sound of someone clearing their throat catches my attention and breaks our heated moment.

Griffin Hawkins - Should we maybe leave you two alone?

Anthony and I share a quick smile between each other before we both glance back at Griffin and Stacy sitting at their table watching us with slightly amused expression on their faces.

Anthony Roberts - That's completely up to you guys.

I wrap my arms around Anthony's neck as we watch Griffin pulling himself up from the chair and grabbing onto the hand of Stacy pulling her away with him at the same time. Stacy throws one longing look back over her shoulder before she is pulled out from the room by Griffin who makes sure to shut the door firmly behind the both of them. The door shuts itself with a soft clicking noise letting us know that we are now indeed alone inside of the room. I rest my head against Anthony's chest feeling my determination in regards to this match soaring high inside of myself. It was a good feeling indeed.

Back to top Go down
Angelica Monroe

Angelica Monroe

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 4-0-1
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Ruby Winters   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:59 pm

Time for A Much Needed Update

"Hey there my asses and bitches!

Well all of you are honored with yet another blog update from the Busty Jewel of IWF and WEW. What's going to be in this update? Well all of you Internet pervs and losers have to do is keep reading to find out. I've been doing well for myself over in WEW, naturally, and have put my modeling on hold while I get further in my wrestling career. Things are kicking off, as they should be for me. I'm in the line for a title contendership, the women's title to be more specific. It'll be better for the title to be out of an ass kissing bitch's hands as it is. But for the moment, I need to turn my focus to this Tiffani Michaels chick. She thinks she's some big shot holding a title that I was the 2nd to hold it. It's kind of pathetic really. I talked a bit game when I had it, but you know what, I had a really good reason to do that. I had beaten the recently deceased Anna Stone, God rest her soul. I beat someone that everyone said was on the top of her game...I beat her under the controversy of everyone saying that she have won.

I suppose everyone forgets that though, don't they? All of the new chicks don't do their research...they think they're all tough shit when they're really not. They, meaning Tiffani and any other chick that wants to step into my ring to attempt to take control of the women's division, think they they can control what happens inmy ring when it comes to the outcome of matches. I'm not surprised with IWF re-booking me right now when I still had a bit of time away from the IWF ring. They need one of the original innovators to light a spark back into the patheticness that these women, currently under contract with IWF, have turned it into it. They need dignity and excellence back in the ring and to the Queen of Wrestling championship instead of the vile, disgusting crap that is in control of it now. Tiffani can think she's a bad ass all that she wants, but she hasn't met a true badass in the ring until now.

Bitchingly Yours,
Ruby Winters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Ruby Winters   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Ruby Winters
Page 1 of 1