Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chad Mason [vs] Ruby Winters

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chad Mason [vs] Ruby Winters Empty
PostSubject: Chad Mason [vs] Ruby Winters   Chad Mason [vs] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:53 am

Chad Mason [vs] Ruby Winters Match
#1 Chad Mason [vs.] Ruby Winters #8

Chad Mason [vs] Ruby Winters Additionalinfo
Deadline is SATURDAY, September 15th at 11:59 PM EST
Best 2 RP's are Counted
If You try, you will succeed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Mason [vs] Ruby Winters   Chad Mason [vs] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:31 pm

February 20, 2012
Chicago, Illinois
Sacred Springs Cemetery

Jennifer Young: "I don't like being here."

I shine my flashlight ahead, illuminating the ground.

Chad Mason: "We won't be here long."

Jennifer Young: "You couldn't have done this during the day?"

Chad Mason: "The ground will harden up overnight. The longer we wait, the more difficult it's going to be."

Jennifer Young: "I hardly think it's going to do much in the next few hours."

Chad Mason: "I need to know."

We continue walking, my light shining across different headstones. I hold the light in one hand, and a shovel in the other, turned upside down so that the spade sticks in the air, and I can use the handle as a walking stick. We move quietly, avoiding the graves and stones as we go. The graveyard looked a lot different at night. Part of me agreed with Jenny...there was something inherently spooky about the place. But we were here for a reason, and I intended to see it through to the end.

My flashlight comes across a headstone, and I stop, staring down at the freshly dug earth. My eyes run across the engraved stone that marks the grave.

"Charles Brian Matthews
May 17, 1985 - February 18, 2012
Brother. Father. Friend."

Jennifer Young: "I can't believe you're about to do this...

I frown, and grip the shovel in my hand.

Chad Mason: "Hold the light."

I hand the flashlight to Jenny, who groans, and shines it on the grave. I slowly begin digging, moving the dirt from the hole. It was easier than I had expected. The ground was still freshly dug and soft from the funeral earlier today. I toss the dirt aside, burrowing deeper into the grave....until I heard a satisfying clunk of the shovel hitting wood.

Chad Mason: "Found it."

Jennifer Young: "About fucking time. Hurry up, the sun is starting to rise."

I dig away the dirt until I'm able to open the top half of the split-lid coffin. There he is. Chuck Matthews, lying beneath a pane of glass, just as he was in the funeral home earlier that day.

Jennifer Young: "See? He's dead. Still. Now let's go."

I stare at Chuck for a moment. I don't know what I had expected, really. I had stood there and watched him lowered into the grave. I had seen the procession. I had been at the funeral...how could he have possibly escaped? Maybe he really was dead...

Chad Mason: "Something isn't right here..."

Jennifer Young: "Will you stop saying that? Why is this so hard for you to accept? He's dead. His body is right fucking there. Give up this weird crusade of yours. Chuck is gone, Chad...there's nothing left to investigate...nothing to see. Let's go back."

Chad Mason: "Hold on..."

I stare at the coffin for a moment. I slowly raise the shovel, and before Jenny can stop me, I bring the handle smashing into the glass, shattering it.

Jennifer Young: "Are you insane?!"

I pull the body from the coffin, dragging it up out of the grave and laying it on the ground above. The body is cold to the touch, and there's something strange to it...something that didn't feel quite right.

Chad Mason: "Feel it. Something is strange about the body."

Jennifer Young: "Yeah, maybe because it's a DEAD BODY."

Chad Mason: "Seriously, touch it."

Jennifer Young: "No."

I stare at it. I had seen pictures of bodies before...but there was something surreal about this one. Maybe it was because I knew the person...but there was something else.

Chad Mason: "Look at his arm."

Jennifer Young: "What about it?"

I point at Chuck's right arm. It's bent at an unnatural angle. It didn't appear broken. Rather, the arm curved, as though there were no bones in it at all. I slowly grab the wrist, bending it.

Chad Mason: "He has no bones in his hand."

Jennifer Young: "What?"

I turn the hand over, looking at the back. What appeared to be finger bones and rigidity in his hand was in fact a hard layer of...something just beneath the skin in the back of his hand. There were no finger bones. No wrist joint...nothing. I stand up, grabbing the shovel.

Jennifer Young: "What are you doing?"

I take a deep breath, and raise the shovel before spiking it into Chuck's throat. The shovel runs straight through, lopping the head clean off. Jennifer screams.

Jennifer Young: "WHAT THE FUCK, CHAD?!"

I kneel next to the body. No bones.

Jennifer Young: "I'm gonna be sick..."

Jenny gags a few times, and dry heaves. I ignore her as she steps away. Blood oozes from the wound in the body. I run my fingers through the puddle forming on the ground. It's sticky, but there's a feel to it like jelly...something different from normal blood. I smell it.

Chad Mason: "Jenny!"

I look back at her. She shakes her head. I stand, my fingers still soaked in the stuff.

Chad Mason: "This isn't real blood. It's some sort of petroleum jelly or something. Thick enough to make the body look stiff, but thin enough for someone to pose the body."

Jennifer Young: "So...it's a fake?"

Chad Mason: "It would certainly seem that way."

Jennifer Young: "Are you sure?"

Chad Mason: "Unless you can think of a way to remove all bones and internal organs from a body, then yeah. I'm sure."

Jennifer Young: "So...where did the decoy come from?"

Chad Mason: "I don't know...I'm going to take the body home and examine it. Maybe get some sort of lead."

Jennifer Young: "So...you were right. Chuck has to be alive then. Or at least, his body is somewhere else."

Chad Mason: "I think he's alive. I think he staged this whole thing. It's too perfectly executed."

Jennifer Young: "So what next?"

I look at the my hand, still smeared with the fake blood.

Chad Mason: "We figure out where this body came from."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chad Mason: "Ruby, my dear...welcome to Round Two of the Battle for the Briefcase Tournament.

A tournament that I myself have been a part of on two separate occasions. The first time, I went to the finals, and lost to Ruben Ricardo Leon...and the second time, I won the whole damn thing.

This time...I'm going to repeat my performance, and I'm going to become not only the first man to win the briefcase twice...but I'm going to use it to take back what is rightfully mine: The IWF Championship.

And you, my lovely Natural Law comrade, are going to help me in this endeavor. Last week, I had Beno walk out on your match. I pulled the strings. I looked out for my fellow Natural Law friends, and I ensured that you would walk out as the victor.

Now that we're here in the second round, it's time you return the favor. Make this easy on yourself, Rubes. Throw the match. Send me on to the semi-finals, where I will continue my path back to the top. Lay down. Give me this victory.

Or...you can fight back...and if you do, I will not hesitate to show you why I am the leader of Natural Law. No matter how you slice it, I'm walking out this week with the victory, and the coveted spot in the final four.

I don't want to hurt you, Ruby. I think it would be better for both of us to simply stick to my master plan. You don't want me to hurt that pretty face of yours, do you? But you know if it comes down to it...I have no problem hurting you to get what I'm after. Just as I have no problem hurting any of my opponents.

So what's the call, Ruby? This is your test, my dear. Exactly how far are you willing to go for the good of Natural Law? Will you challenge the leader? Will you accept the loss, knowing that I will always provide for those who are loyal to me? Or will you fight? Will you try your luck, try and wrest power from me...only to inevitably fail, and show the world why I'M the one in charge here?

I think you'll make the wise decision, Ruby. Don't disappoint me."
Back to top Go down
Ruby Winters

Ruby Winters

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-3-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Chad Mason [vs] Ruby Winters   Chad Mason [vs] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:34 pm

Chad Mason [vs] Ruby Winters D7dd8_french-candian-fetish-model-bianca-beauchamp-420x632

I made sure that everyone had a good view as the cameras began rolling, without me in front of them yet, and everyone could see darkness falling on the city of Montreal, Quebec, Canada where I had been born. I had made sure that the cameras were set up far enough back so that they could catch and see the sunset as well watch as the bright lights of the city began to turn on. No one was in view of the cameras, yet anyone that was watching would know that it was my doing...it was obvious as it was. But I didn't plan on doing much moving around nor did I plan on moving from atop the hill that I had set everything up on. Everything seemed different now...Beno had walked out of the match to try and get back into Natural Law, and I knew Chad would probably want me to do the same thing. Did I know that for sure? Of course not...I hadn't spoken to him since the new card had been put out, showing that we were going against each out in the second round of the tournament. I lightly shook my head and rolled my eyes a bit before I smoothed my shirt out only to walk in front of the cameras with a smirk.

"Last week, after Beno walked out of our match, I automatically moved onto the second round of the tournament for the briefcase. Was I surprised that I stayed in the tournament after a technicality? Of course not! Whether Beno had walked out or stayed to get his ass kicked again, I would have moved on to the second round regardless. Do I blame Beno for walking out after the offer that he was given? Again, of course not. Natural Law may be down a few titles, but we will still dominate over everyone that's put into our way. Even if the person we have to destroy is a fellow team member. Of course that brings me fully and completely around to this week's Battlegrounds. Simply because of our numbers, Chad and I are set to go one on one against each other to move onto the next round of the tournament. Now then, am I worried about the match or the outcome of it? Only an absolutely fucking idiot would be!

Obviously I have no issues with Chad at all; he helped me get my start after all, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to be a pitiful idiot like Beno was. Another loss won't get me ahead, it won't get me the promises that Chad talks about. Another loss is only going to screw me over that much more. Next thing you know, someone like that wrestling wannabe that's Angelica Monroe, or some of the idiots that washed up to the shores of IWF from ASWF, will be the one that's getting things ahead of me. Now naturally I can't let that happen...I won't allow myself to get pushed aside for some idiots that, obviously, don't have a clue what they're doing in the ring. The terribly sad thing about it is the fact that I'm going to have to go through Chad. Now don't get me wrong, he's been an excellent leader and all, but as a single's competitor, I need to do what's right for me. I'm sure Chad, of all people, could be able to understand that reasoning and realize that I'm not turning my back on the team or him.

When it comes to this tournament, I simply can't just allow it flow freely from my grasp. I need to take it and wring its little neck in order to keep it. I don't know anyone that would let such a valuable chance just slip away from them...I know I'm not one to just let things pass me by if they wind up being better for me. What you idiots everywhere, and the rest of Natural Law, don't realize is that I need this tournament to push myself even harder and further in IWF. I need this to be sure that everyone will know and realize that I'm not just someone that's satisfied with being at the bottom. When I move on in this tournament, my name will be a household name that no one will be able to forget. You see Chad, I may be the 'First Lady of Natural Law', but I'm not settled with that being the only thing people remember about me. I'll be remembered as the woman that beat her team leaders...I'll be remembered as the woman that went on to win the IWF Championship, not the one that didn't go after the title.

If no one has realized this by now, this is a match that I can't and won't lose just like I won't lose in the next round. This tournament, and even this match, are going to make my career in IWF skyrocket. All of you whores, bitches, assholes, and douchebags that are or were watching need to realize that, soon, no one will be able to even mention IWF without my name being brought up. I will be the face of Insurgency Wrestling Federation one way or another. I don't care who, or what, I've got to go through in order for that to happen either. I could careless if it's someone on my side or if they're not on my side; things around here are about to get spiced up, and I'm just the one that's going to make it happen. No one, and I mean no one, is going to take this chance for me. I don't care if you're a friend, a relative, or if you're the head honcho of the team that's pushed me so far ahead already; I will be putting this match in the bag just as I will do with the future matches. I will not take anything lying down! It's time for this ruby to shine, and I'm going to shine brightly as I win my match against Chad on Battlegrounds."

I smirked into the camera for a few moments before I walked out of the scene. I let the people watching accept my words since I knew they would be trying to catch up. The view that the cameras had stayed on the now lit up city of Montreal, but I didn't let the view stay for too long. After a couple of moments, I shut the cameras that I had off, sending them plunging into darkness. I walked away from the cameras, deciding that someone else would take care of the equipment and leave me alone instead of making me do it. Although it would only be an attempt to make me do something since I would most likely bitch slap them and go off like I never have before. I smirked as I thought about it before making my thoughts turn to my match as I finally made it down the hill to where no one could see me even if they tried to.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Winters

Ruby Winters

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-3-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Chad Mason [vs] Ruby Winters   Chad Mason [vs] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:58 pm

Date: September 15th, 2012
Time: 9 O'Clock AM
Music: "Bad Girlfriend" - Theory of a Deadman
Mood: Woken Up and Ready

Good Evening Bitches and Whores!

Yep, it's that time of the month again, and no I don't mean when I get even bitchier because of PMSing! Aren't all of you little mindless followers lucky? It's been a few weeks since I last did a journal entry, but I'm going to grace you all with my appearance online once again rather than just in my photoshoots or in the ring. I realize all of you idiots that read this hang off of my every word, and I'm not too surprised that you do really. I am one of, if not the, best out there right now. But that's neither here nor there for right now, even if it's the truth. The matter at hand to talk about now is my match with none other than my good friend, Chad Mason. Oh I know he won't be thinking about National Law when we meet each other in the ring that night, and I doubt I will be either.

This tournament is the chance of a lifetime for me to hold the highest title of honor within IWF. If I'm lucky, IWF will mark the second one where I hold their highest title of honor. Of course I only need skills since luck doesn't exist in this line or work. I've proven my skills time and time again for Chuck Matthews and anyone else that wants to see them, and if anyone tries to say otherwise then I'd have to bitch them out and then beat the shit out of them for being such a liar. If anyone deserves the briefcase and the chance at the IWF Title the most, I would naturally say that the deserving person would be me of course. Since I signed a few months ago, I have done nothing but kick ass and taking down the names of each and every person that I've beaten. And of course I've done it with more style and flair than any of the rest of the morons and imbeciles that I work with.

Oh I just know that everyone's expecting me to let Chad get into the next round so that he can get the IWF Title back, but where's the fun in letting him off easily? It wouldn't be fair for me to do the same thing that Beno did last week? Now don't get me wrong, Chad's cool and hasn't asked me to do that, but I can easily see it coming. Everyone knows I'm not one to go down without a fight though. I think everyone is just finally starting to realize that as well which is quite sad. Maybe they'll realize it so much easier and sooner when I'm all they're going to be able to talk about when I decide to use the briefcase after I win it. I don't care if i'll be going against Robbie to bring the title back to Natural Law or anyone else...Hell I don't even care if a member of Natural Law has the title in their grasp when I decide to use the briefcase because no matter who it is, I'll win the match and the title, having it around my waist just where it belongs.

But of course I'm getting a bit ahead of the game, not that it really matters since I'm only saying exactly what I know. First I need to beat Chad which I don't see being a problem. Sorry Chad, but despite last week, it seems like you're still too hung up about losing the title in the first place. I don't understand why you think you should get another shot at it when you can't even keep it around your waist. Don't worry though, you won't have to worry about bombing your next shot when I kick you out of the tournament on Battlegrounds. I don't know nor do I care if you're actually reading my blog or not, but why not think that you are and acting as if you are. It's time for a change, Chad, and I don't care if you're on my side with it or not. Now don't twist my words around, I'm still part of National Law and am for the team and equal chances among us, etc. But I'm taking my 'equal chance' and running with it right into the next round of this tournament. There's just no other way to explain it or say it for anyone reading this, or even Chad, to understand since I think I put it quite simple in previous paragraphs. Just accept me beating your ass, Chad because it's going to happen, and I'm sorry to say that I believe everyone knows it as well.

Stay My Bitches and Whores!
~Ruby Winters~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chad Mason [vs] Ruby Winters   Chad Mason [vs] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chad Mason [vs] Ruby Winters
Page 1 of 1