Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ruby Winters [vs.] Tiffani Michaels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Ruby Winters [vs.] Tiffani Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Ruby Winters [vs.] Tiffani Michaels   Ruby Winters [vs.] Tiffani Michaels I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:09 am

Fresh off her loss at Pick Your Poison...will the former Queen of Wrestling Champ get back to her winning ways? Or will the woman with the hottest Pic base in IWF History pull off an upset for the ages!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Ruby Winters [vs.] Tiffani Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby Winters [vs.] Tiffani Michaels   Ruby Winters [vs.] Tiffani Michaels I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:40 pm

Scene 001 - There Are Worse Things I Could Do

There are worse things I could do,
Than go with a boy or two
Even though the neighborhood thinks I'm trashy,
And no good,
I suppose it could be true,
But there are worse things I could do

Sometimes all it took was mere seconds to completely turn your entire world upside down, that's exactly how long it took in my case, a matter of three seconds. In three seconds I had lost my Queen of Wrestling championship belt and saw it being handed to Angelica Monroe. I would certainly never forget the smirk on her face when she was able to look in my direction with what was my stolen property in her unworthy hands. I could very easily spend all of my time kicking myself for making such foolish mistakes inside of the ring. The kind of mistakes that I knew I was better than and the kind of mistakes that under normal circumstances would have never been enough for Angelica Monroe to slip a victory over me in the ring. However there was nothing I could do about what had happened. I needed to move forward in my career and not dwell on the past because it was something that was now out of my hands. The one thing I could do, and was very intent on doing, was to learn from this mistake. I wanted to better myself because I had every intention of claiming stake to what should still be in my hands. The Queen of Wrestling championship belt still belonged to me and Angelica was holding onto the gold with borrowed time. There was almost a countdown floating above her head and I was the only one who controlled exactly when the time would be finished.

I felt extremely grateful towards Anthony who had been doing his very best to offer me comfort after the loss. He understood so well how important my career was to me and that each time I made a mistake, it was something that would hang heavily upon my heart. He was well aware that the best thing he could possibly do was allow for me to sort in my own mind exactly what the next step was going to be about any situation. His support meant the world to me and it did offer me a major piece of mind to know that he never judged me after making any kind of mistake. Anthony simply had allowed me to fall into his arms while I went through every single mistake I could have possibly made inside of the ring. The visions of Angelica Monroe taunting me with my Queen of Wrestling championship belt were still fresh in my mind, but somehow they seemed to hurt less, maybe because I had Anthony's arms wrapped around me to keep me safe. He was my rock keeping me grounded and letting me know that I would be able to rise again after such a downfall. He stroked my hair and kept me from falling completely to pieces. I needed to show Anthony that his support was not in vain and what better way than to get myself back on my own two feet. This loss was not going to define me, I was going to get myself back on the path I had been making. In fact now I was going to be even better. This loss was a good way for me to learn that I needed to toughen myself up in the ring.

I could flirt with all the guys,
Smile at them and bat my eyes
Press against them when we dance,
Make them think they stand a chance,
Then refuse to see it through
That's a thing I'd never do

My chance is coming to me in the shape of Ruby Winters. A woman that I've already beaten once in the ring in the past. I suppose the best she will be able to do is throw back in my face the fact I've lost my championship belt to Angelica Monroe. That even though I beat Angelica once before, now she's gotten the best of me, so why shouldn't it be the same way for Ruby Winters at Battle Grounds? She will certainly do her best to plant that seed of doubt inside of my mind, the kind that will be gnawing away at me with every single step I'll be taking, so that once again I will be subject to making foolish mistakes inside of the ring. I know without even hearing her speak a single word that is going to be exactly what Ruby Winters hopes for going into our match. I hope for her sake that those kinds of thoughts will be keeping her so very confident. For it's that exact kind of false confidence which is going to be her downfall for the match in question. Ruby can think as much as she wants that the one loss is going to define me for good now, but I know myself better than anybody could even dream of wanting to know, and I'm going to take this loss for my fuel going into every single match. Ruby Winters opinion of me is going to mean nothing, exactly the same it meant when we were opponents for the first go around. After all, she's the kind of woman that seems to be only known for the fact she's got a killer body and fantastic curves. That's all fine and dandy, but looks fade, so what becomes of Ruby Winters when she's no longer a wet dream fantasy?

I think the answer is fairly obvious, but for the sake of being nice, I'm not going to dash all of the future hopes that Ruby Winters might be building. Just know that one day she is going to make a fantastic trophy wife! Too bad that means absolutely nothing inside of a wrestling ring. Ruby Winters is extremely unlucky because she's the first target that I get to practice upon to build myself back up after losing my Queen of Wrestling championship belt. That means it's going to be a very difficult match and nothing at all like what happened the first time we were opponents. Poor little Ruby might end the night with a black eye and several unfortunate bruises all over that body so many men are drooling about. Will they all be willing to take care of Ruby after she suffers such a beating? Keeping in mind that it's not going to be anything personal. I just have myself a lot of built up frustration and this match is a good way for me to unleash it all for good. I want a clear mind before I tackle myself with the duty of going after Angelica so she can return to me what is my property. I will certainly feel much better after a victory at Battle Grounds. One that leaves poor little Ruby lying helpless at my feet wondering exactly why she must always be the one to suffer at my hands. I'm still wondering exactly why Ethan Cage made such a big deal about Ruby Winters. To me she's just simply nothing to get your panties all excited about, but I guess I must not be seeing the appeal, or she's just having herself a rough patch while I'm around. That is indeed going to be the case at Battle Grounds. Although maybe that to me can be the appeal of Ruby Winters. Throwing her around the ring for a good time!

I could stay home every night,
Wait around for Mr. Right
Take cold showers every day,
And throw my life away,
On a dream that won't come true

Those times in life when you find yourself being knocked down by something. The first thing you need to realize is that the one person who controls what happens next is yourself and nobody else can take that way from you in life. That power is the absolute best rush one can find and I am being given the chance to hold such power in the palm of my hand. Angelica Monroe might think she has control over me, but what she's done is given over the control, and she has absolutely no idea what she has created. It is all going to blow up in her face and she's going to be begging me to take back my Queen of Wrestling championship belt. She's still on borrowed time and I guess she best enjoy the feeling of gold in her hands. It's not something that is going to happen again soon once I take it back where it belongs. That brief moment in the spotlight is all she gets to enjoy in her life. For the best and greater things were meant for me, something I have no problem taking control of, and that first step for me is to knock Ruby Winters down for the three count. I have learned for my mistakes and there will not be a repeat performance at Battle Grounds. What one might think would bring me down into a mood of being completely depressed, is something that puts a spring in my step, and I'm ensuring that I float all the way above to cloud nine by the end of the night. It's just such a shame that poor Ruby once again finds herself at the losing end of a match at my hands. I suppose that means we are just never going to have that chance to be friends. Such a shame. I'll just settle for being that girl who makes Ruby Winters her bitch in front of a large audience.

I'm picking myself back up from the ground. I'm going to be stronger and much wiser this time around. Nothing will stop me from taking back control over my life. The Queen of Wrestling championship belt was stolen by someone not worthy of such a title, but it's only a matter of time before it returns back to me where it does indeed belong. For now my main focus will be on Ruby Winters. I won't allow for another costly mistake where my shoulders are the one's being pinned down to the mat for the three count. It is indeed a horrible feeling when you are the one taking the loss on your record, but it's not the worst thing that can ever happen, sometimes it all turns out to be one big blessing in disguise. I like to keep a positive frame of mind and so I'm going into Battle Grounds with my head held high for all of the world to see for themselves. I hope they all can learn a valuable lesson, that when something knocks you down, all you need to do is pick up those pieces to see where they can fit into a much better and sometimes brighter picture. When something bad happens, it doesn't always mean the end of everything, it can also signify that it's time for a brand new beginning. That to me is always the best part. My new beginning starts at Battle Ground and it's going to be a night where everything will be going my way. I'm putting myself back on the right track and I won't be so easy to knock down this time.

I could hurt someone like me,
Out of spite or jealousy
I dont steal and I dont lie,
But I can feel and I can cry.
A fact I'll bet you never knew
But to cry in front of you,
That's the worse thing I could do
Back to top Go down

Ruby Winters [vs.] Tiffani Michaels
Page 1 of 1