Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angelica Monroe [vs.] Ruby Winters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Angelica Monroe [vs.] Ruby Winters Empty
PostSubject: Angelica Monroe [vs.] Ruby Winters   Angelica Monroe [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:59 pm

There is a joke somewhere in here i just know it!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Angelica Monroe

Angelica Monroe

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 4-0-1
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Angelica Monroe [vs.] Ruby Winters   Angelica Monroe [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:09 pm

"Really...they have me facing the WEW reject, mediocre IWF star this week? Isn't it bad enough that dhes copied me in being worth both places. It's not like she's going to have the game that I had, and still have to a degree. Are they really getting that desperate for matches that they're putting me against that nobody? I guess they want me to make an example of her for everyone to see. I had a rough patch with Tiffani, no big deal. I'm sure everyone's forgetting the match and Hell I put her through. Oh she broke my nose, no big deal. I'm still getting back in the ring a week later. Do you really think that someone like Ruby makes me worry? I think not. Be ready sweetie, you're only a nobody, but I suppose I don't mind making you even a bit relevant."
Back to top Go down
Ruby Winters

Ruby Winters

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-3-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Angelica Monroe [vs.] Ruby Winters   Angelica Monroe [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:47 pm

"So it seems as if management wants to to put little Miss Monroe out of her misery once for all. She can't hack it in WEW championship wise, and it doesn't seem like she has what it takes to be a champion here as well. Her first chance at the title, and she loses, in my opinion, miserably. And she managed to get a broken nose on top of it all as well! It's sad to say, but I have to say that this'll be the easiest match of my short career. I've never seen someone go from being on top like she was to being at the dead, rock bottom like she is now. It really makes me wonder about her whole family truthfully. I mean, they were the ones that trained her after all.

But of course they're not the ones I'm facing on Battlegrounds, now are they? No, of course not...I'm facing the most pathetic one of them all. Angelica, you really shouldn't even bother showing up to the ring. We all know how it's going to play out. We'll do our own little entrances, start the match, and I'll destroy you giving you your second loss before you face Tiffani once again. I hope you enjoy carrying your names grouch the mud and dirt more than you already have. This match will be so easy that I won't even have to break a sweat. Have fun while it lasts, Angie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelica Monroe [vs.] Ruby Winters   Angelica Monroe [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelica Monroe [vs.] Ruby Winters
Page 1 of 1