Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angelica Monroe [vs.] Katelyn Dimaz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Angelica Monroe [vs.] Katelyn Dimaz Empty
PostSubject: Angelica Monroe [vs.] Katelyn Dimaz   Angelica Monroe [vs.] Katelyn Dimaz I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:34 am

I will not buy this tobacconist, it is scratched.
Back to top Go down
Angelica Monroe

Angelica Monroe

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 4-0-1
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Angelica Monroe [vs.] Katelyn Dimaz   Angelica Monroe [vs.] Katelyn Dimaz I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:54 pm

Angelica Monroe [vs.] Katelyn Dimaz Layla_el_ready_for_you_gr1EaTY.sized

I was walking through the hallway of the last school in Maine that we were all speaking at. Normally I would be with the group and Marshall, but this time I was actually looking for the ladies' restroom for obvious reasons. From what others had told me, I wa getting close to a restroom, but I didn't know for sure since I wasn't familiarized with the school. I was about to turn down a hallway when I heard some Lou noises coming from the opposite hallway, so I turned myself around and began walking towards the noise.

"I wonder what the Hell is going on down here...I thought everyone was in the auditorium."

I had to walk a little ways down the hallway before I spotted a couple of teenage boys down it a bit more. When I saw the bigger of the two kids shove the other one against the wall lockers, I picked up my pace quite a bit. I knew that I hadn't worn heels today for a reason, and I was extremely glad that I hadn't. The older kid couldn't hear me coming, but I knew that the young man against the lockers had see me but didn't give anything away that he had. I shook my head as I got closer to the pair, and the bigger if the two finally spotted me and began to run off. I began running after him but yelled back at the smaller one as I passed him.

"You alright kid?!"

As the kid nodded in response, I continued my pursuit of the larger teenager, determined to not let him get away with bullying the kid for whatever reason he had to do it. I watched as the kid turned down another hallway to try and lose me, but it didn't take me much longer to grab his shoulder, throwing him off balance only for him to hit the floor. It wasn't exactly what I was going for, but it still worked out since he wasn't going anywhere any time soon. I caught my breath for a moment before picking the kid up by the collar of his shirt, shaking my head in the process.

"Kid, you better be glad I didn't fall with you and get hurt in the process because I've got a match with IWF to do in a few days. What the Hell was that shit for anyway?!"

I began pulling him back the way we came when I saw the smaller kid, their principal, and Marshall coming towards us with faces that had different emotions on them. The principal looked pissed, the kid was still a bit scared looking, and Marshall looked worried some. I,semi-lightly, pushed the kid on the kid to make him walk forward to the group that continued towards us. I ran my hand through my straightened hair and shook my head a bit as we all met in the middle of the hallway. I began wondering who was up in the presentation when I remembered that Marshall and I were set to go last, together, to finish off the presentation.

"It took me a few minutes, but I caught the kid. If he tries to say anything like I shoved him, I didn't. When I got close to him, I grabbed his shoulder, and the little....brat got caught off guard which messed up his balance thus making him fall. I was going to make sure that he didn't get away with bullying since we're doing an anti-bullying presentation...not that the presentation makes a difference on if I would have helped or not."

"That bitch is lying! She shoved me onto my face in the hallway when she caught up to me!"

I raised my eyebrow at the kid calling me a bitch but didn't say anything about it. I watched the principal tightly grip the kid's should as he looked down at him. He knew the bigger one was lying, so he didn't say anything about the accusation from him. But I'll tell you his, I had never seen such anger in Marshall's eyes towards something that a kid said. He opened his mouth to say something to the kid, but I grabbed his hand and squeezed it, shaking my head no when he looked down at me. The kid wasn't worth wasting his breath, and I knew I got him to realize that with the shake of my head since he closed his mouth and lightly glared at the kid who was still in the principal's grip.

"Matt, why don't you take Ms. Angelica and Mr. Marshall back to the auditorium while I deal with Brian in my office. And let Mrs. Hertz know that I'm dealing with Mr. Derricks and that I'll return as soon as I can."

"Alright Mr. Hubbert, can do! And I'll let her know, no problem! Come on Ms. Angelica and Mr. Marshall. The auditorium is this way!"

I smiled at how excited and happy Matt was even after being bullied only minutes ago. I hoped he wasn't the type that kept it all bottled up, but he seemed like a good kid altogether. When I realized that I was still holding Marshall's hand, I blushed a bit and went to pull my hand away, but he squeezed it lightly and didn't allow me to do so. While it was something that felt nice, it was also an odd feeling since we weren't officially a couple yet. Matt continued to walk down the hallway with us following, and I grinned when we walked through the doors into the large room, the crowd cheering slightly when they saw me. I waved at them as Marshall and I walked up the stairs to the stage where we sat down next to each other while we listened to another teacher that was speaking.
Back to top Go down
Angelica Monroe

Angelica Monroe

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 4-0-1
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Angelica Monroe [vs.] Katelyn Dimaz   Angelica Monroe [vs.] Katelyn Dimaz I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:56 pm

"How're you feeling Katelyn? Still pissed that you lost the title because of me? Well I told you that not everyone was happy with the competitors in the match, but I never said who they weren't happy with, now did I? I didn't in fact, but I'm sure you and everyone that watched sure remember who I went after to keep from winning. How's the lose treating you, honey? It doesn't matter if you tossed me out of the ring or not because I accomplished what I was going for...making you lose to ensure that Saffron lost the title as well.

You see sweetie, I'm not a part of a group nor am I a suck up to the bosses either. I'm more of a...messenger in a way I suppose you could say. But I'm not a messenger for anyone but myself. You see, I'm here to make a change as well as an impact in the women's division here in IWF. You were just unlucky enough to be my first target in doing so. I made a killing in the women's division, so I figured why not use my contract here instead of focusing on WEW like I have been. I'm not here to play games, sweetie pie. I'm here to compete and win like I always do.

Katelyn, I would suggest that you have people waiting to take care of you when out match is over with. You see, I may be doing a tour for anti-bullying and whatnot, but that doesn't mean that I can't kick some major ass still. I haven't changed when it comes to being in the ring, and I hope you've realized that by now because it'll do you so much good to know it. I've been a dominating force since I started wrestling, and things haven't let up over time, and there's no chance that it's going to while I'm in the ring with you. Good luck honey....you're going to need it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelica Monroe [vs.] Katelyn Dimaz   Angelica Monroe [vs.] Katelyn Dimaz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelica Monroe [vs.] Katelyn Dimaz
Page 1 of 1