Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Katelyn Dimaz [vs.] Saffron Dior [vs.] Tiffani Michaels

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Katelyn Dimaz [vs.] Saffron Dior [vs.] Tiffani Michaels  Empty
PostSubject: Katelyn Dimaz [vs.] Saffron Dior [vs.] Tiffani Michaels    Katelyn Dimaz [vs.] Saffron Dior [vs.] Tiffani Michaels  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Katelyn Dimaz [vs.] Saffron Dior [vs.] Tiffani Michaels  QOW3

Triple Threat Match
IWF Queen of the Ring Match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katelyn Dimaz [vs.] Saffron Dior [vs.] Tiffani Michaels    Katelyn Dimaz [vs.] Saffron Dior [vs.] Tiffani Michaels  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:58 pm

[center]“This will be my accession, and it will be their finales. As I shall never falter once the golden crown is mine.”

These words echoed around in the darkness, falling into silence. A light laughter soon took over the laughter as colour and light began to flood into the once dark abyss. There was sunlight pouring in through what would appear to be an open window, the light glaring brightly against the lens of the camera. Cyan blue hair fluttered slightly in a light breeze, a girl dressed in what appeared to be a white blazer, strapped across the chest with belts and a clasp, white jeans and a pair of white heels. Her eyes were heavily outlined in black eyeliner, bringing out their natural grey like colour. Her lips were pulled together into a tight line, gazing out through the open window, hand upon the edge of the gap, a set look in her eyes. She drummed her fingers against the window frame lightly, a child-like tune, and allowed her eyes to close gently.

||Katelyn Dimaz||

“A man once said, after seeing another man say it ‘God is dead.’ The foundation on which our entire societies existence had been allowed to flourish and grow, believing in and worshipping, the eyes of modern society, was dead. ‘God is dead.’ To embrace such thoughts, would’ve once been heresy, and a crime against not only the church, but the king himself, anointed to power by god’s hand. ‘God is dead.’ Nietzsche said this. Look around us. Pagan beliefs. Atheism. Nihilism. Superiorism. Semitism. Anti-Semitism. Narcissism. All commonplace in our society. And what does that tell us, as a group of people? What does this show that in this world, in this company, what does this show? It shows that no one cares what normality was once. No one cares about the faith that once held everyone in its grasp. And that is it up to the individual to make his own path, his own statement. It is up to the own person to do as they wish, when they wish it. I, am Katelyn Dimaz. I once was god to people. I once stood as a champion. Yet they all lost faith in me, and crumbled. I fell and fell. And I hit rock-bottom. All because, faith no longer coincided with me. You know what that brought me to realise? You can’t rely on anyone else. You can’t rely on others to lie down and let you take siege. You can’t rely on others to have faith. Everything is done by the own individual. And I, am ready to make all realise their folly.”

Katelyn opened her eyes slowly and smacked her fist against the window frame and sighed softly. Shaking her head slightly silver white dreads escaped from the blue strands. She turned slightly, appearing to be in a house, near to a park of some sorts. She allowed her lips to loosen slightly a small smile spreading across them as she crossed what appeared to be a living room and dropped herself down into a simple wooden arm chair, sitting on the edge of it. She rested her elbows lightly on her legs, the muscles in her legs standing out against the pants, stretching them around her legs. She allowed the smile on her face to stretch a little further, her eyes opening somewhat wider as she gazed forward and shook her head some. Curling her hands into fists she pushed them together and then rested her chin upon them, looking off into the distance.

||Katelyn Dimaz||

“I’m given a chance at seizing the golden crown of the women’s division and engraving my name in the history of this company. Not only does this put me in perfect place to ensure that I am the most dominant female competitor in this ring, it allows me to stand here and spew whatever crap from my mouth I so desire, and then, when everyone’s faith in the women’s division is gone. When I break every little bitch who tries to stand in that ring against superiority, I can show everyone that their hope and faith of seeing the superior athletes beaten down is quickly thrown out. I can show, that not only will my face be the only one worth nothing, but mine will be the only face worth putting faith into. I will become the god of the female division, and they’ll either worship me, or they’ll be broken by me. There are no other options available. Unless of course, they think they even stand a chance against my ascension. My match at Battlegrounds will be the only match you shall ever see me lose. It will be the only time, you’ll see someone triumph over me. And why is that you might ask/ To give hope. To give hope that I am lying, and that all I am talk. And that Tiffani or Saffron will take me down, and ensure that I can’t fulfil on my words. But, when they lose, your hope will die a little with them. And when I successfully defend the championship against anyone who tries to beat me, your hope will burn out slightly quicker. And when I become, the longest reigning Queen of Wrestling, the faith people have in the ability of the female division will quickly fade. And I will be the only one left. Oh how lovely the thought is. Katelyn Dimaz, the Diamond of the ring. Queen of Wrestling. And the God of the Female division. Quaint, no?”

She allowed a slight chuckle to escape her lips as she shook her head somewhat. She’d then slowly reach up and push her hair from her face, pushing it back over her shoulders and out of view. Her cleavage was quite predominant in this outfit, the blazer pushing her breasts up slightly, making them slightly more visible then they would normally be. Flaunting her natural assets slightly. She extended one hand forward and flexed her fingers, curling them into her palm to dig her nails into her hand slightly, her eyes closing slightly, as he slowly raised to her feet, beginning to pace between the chair and window slowly, her steps decisive and determined.

||Katelyn Dimaz||

“Saffron Dior. Expensive name, you’ve got. Dior, any relation to the brand label? I suppose not, common tramps often flash pretty names and expensive items. I believe there was a lovely lady, with balloon breasts down the hustlers, using your name. I think that’s a little quaint, don’t you? Oh, but let us not dwell on the little things. I’m sure it’s flattering to know prostitutes and strippers are flashing your name around, like the goods they are selling. Let’s talk about who you are, shall we? Saffron Dior, Queen of Wrestling, the defending champion going into this triple threat. Ah, so pretty is that title upon you. Like a gem necklace only as valuable as you make it seem. You might want to actually wear it, beautiful. Get the use out of it, before the robber comes and steals it. Because, when the time comes. When things are looked upon, you and I, both know. You won’t amount to anything. You’ll be redundant, you’ll be useless. You’ll be without name, you’ll be without title. You’ll be a memory quickly forgotten, and easily left behind. And then you’ll never have to worry about defending such things as a golden crown. You’ll never have to worry about being beaten down by us big girls. You can go back to your common hole in the ground, your little bars and brothels and you can pretend that you have value. And I’ll even let you watch as I raise myself to the tippy-top of the division. Become the one that little girls idolise, that other women aspire to be, the one men wish their girlfriends were, and you can feel the twang of pain. That twang of sorrow, that if you had’ve been worth it, you could’ve been in my position. Yet you’ll fade quickly and when you, those of us, who are worth the time of day will be the ones who come to fruition. Saffron Dior. Expensive name, cheap person. I can’t wait for Fallout. I can’t wait, for your falling out.”

There was light laughter from her lips as she came back to rest upon the window frame, placing her forearm on the left side of it, her fingers wiggling slightly in the breeze. Her other hand rested on his hip, as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other, smiling softly, and shaking her head slightly. She bit into her lip slightly and leaned out of the window some more.

||Katelyn Dimaz||

“Ah, but perhaps I am too cruel upon you Saffron. It isn’t your fault, that you are talentless. It’s not your fault, that you are a cancer upon this company, one that I would rather see fall from grace. It’s not your fault, that you hold what I desire. It’s not your fault that you have something I need. It’s not your fault that you stand between me and my ascension and it’s not your fault, that I don’t like you. Okay. Maybe that last one is actually your fault. You hold yourself, in such high regard. You don’t deserve to be in the same ring as me, Saffron. At least Lennox deserved to stand as an adversary. I want to see her build herself up. I want to see her gloat, be happy, get excited, and want to beat me. And then when she finally thinks that she’s better than I, I’ll bring her back down to earth, and make her realise, nothing has been going for her. You Saffron, you’re nothing but the first rung of the ladder that I’ve already began to climb. Tiffani and I, we didn’t beg. We didn’t cry. We didn’t crawl. And I know personally, I didn’t have to sleep with anyone to get into this match. I can’t say so much for Tiffani, given what I’ve seen over the past, and heard. I made myself seem appealing, and I got what I wanted. I did that, with my pants still on, and my body covered. Try the same, Saffron. Tease, not flaunt. Tease.”

Katelyn shook her head slightly as she climbed into the open window space and swivelled around to have her legs on the inside, swinging back and forth slightly, knocking against the wall a few times. She smiled a little and placed a hand to her head, pushing her hair further back on her head and out of her face. Her eyes coming to close again, as she leaned forward to rest her chin upon her free fist. She ran her tongue over her lips and allowed her lips to pull into a firm, stern line once more.

||Katelyn Dimaz||

“I’ve done some research on you Tiffani. Observed your time in UECW. I must say, I’m impressed. You managed for the longest period not to have a single loss to your record. Claiming, the Pure Championship I believe it was, so quickly. On two of three occasions you managed to beat the agro-corvus Alexander Raven, and stop him from taking your title and stopping him from getting to Griffin Hawkins once. Alas, on your third encounter, he proved far too much for you. He finally found your weakness, and used your own anger against you. He found a smile, batted his eyelids at you, and turned you to mush. You wanted him to insult you. You wanted him to continue calling you a sleaze so you had a reason to be angry at him. Yet, in the end, he took away all the insults, and told you to smile. To be happy and enjoy yourself. And what happened Tiffani? You were unable to stand up to him, and he pinned you to the canvas for the three count. How will you go about things here? How will you attempt to secure your first victory here at Fallout? I’ve tasted the bitter sweet defeat once already, and everyone knows, there is only two ways to come back from that. You either lose all hope, or you come back, with a voracious appetite, and seal the deal. You beat down all those opposing you, and you show a dominance you didn’t before. I have a question for you, Tiffani. Do you expect me, to sit back, and let you take what should rightfully be mine? Do you think, I’ll even give you a chance in this match? Laughable.”

Katelyn shook her head some more, as she leaned back out of the window, and let her head hang back, her hair falling towards the ground, hanging loosely from her scalp. A soft serene appearance falling upon her face as she slowly opened her misty grey eyes again. A light laughter lolled from her lips as she gripped both sides of the window frame and held herself almost completely horizontal out of the window, the softness remaining on her face.

||Katelyn Dimaz||

“Saffron, Tiffani. I wish you both the best of luck, for when the time comes, you’ll need it. A famous philosopher once said. ‘God is Dead.’ No one can save you from what is to come. No one cans save you from what you are about to experience. Tiffani, Saffron. Good luck, for this is my ascension, and this will be your finales. Once the golden crown is mine, never shall it leave my head.”

With the slightest of winks and a kiss towards the camera, everything was thrown into darkness once more. Silence blaring through the eternal abyss of nothingness.

Back to top Go down
Angelica Monroe

Angelica Monroe

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 4-0-1
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Katelyn Dimaz [vs.] Saffron Dior [vs.] Tiffani Michaels    Katelyn Dimaz [vs.] Saffron Dior [vs.] Tiffani Michaels  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Katelyn Dimaz [vs.] Saffron Dior [vs.] Tiffani Michaels  Layla_el_vixen_in_a_vest_po6JTVs.sized

I hadn't been heard from in IWF since my match against Sheyanne or however you spelled her name. I had been busy in WEW, but I was taking a break from WEW for a bit and decided that I was going to become more active in IWF instead. I had heard that they had a PPV coming up in New Orleans, so I decided to surprise everyone by showing up and even taking part in it. I had spoken to the higher ups and had gotten permission to make my special appearance, and naturally it was going to be in Queen of Wrestling championship match. No one had seen the actual champion in a while, and I had never even heard of the two competitors. I knew the match needed some spice or else it would be one boring as Hell match. I had already gotten to the arena when I was approached by a crew to do a bit about where I had been, what my plans in IWF were, and what I was doing at the pay-per-view when I wasn't booked. I kept my bag strapped along my shoulder and followed them to an already set up space in the hallway. They instantly began rolling the camera after they handed me a microphone.

"Good evening ladies and gents! My name is Angelica Monroe, and yes I am still contracted by IWF. I was kind of busy previously and had requested to not be booked until I let them know it was alright to do so. And guess what, this perfect angel is ready to spread her wings in IWF. It's a new place and new people for me to face. I plan to do the same thing that I did in WEW, and that would be to dominate the women's division."

I smirked and shook my head as I thought about what I had done in WEW. sure if anyone asked then yes I would admit that I hadn't done too well lately. But things were going to change for me and soon. And it was going to start for me in IWF on the pay-per-view. I brushed a hand through my gorgeous brunette hair and smirked again as I raised the microphone to continue. I paused for a few more moments before I began speaking into the microphone again, grinning at having made them wait in anticipation of my next words.

"I'm back in IWF to do one thing...kick as much ass as I can. And there's a special reason why I'm in New Orleans for the pay-per-view. I've talked to the higher ups, and it seems as if they're only so happy with the competitors that are in this little match up. They wanted some real competition in that ring in order to keep everyone's attention instead of some idiotic bitches tumbling around in the ring as if they had no idea what they were doing. So they're allowing me to become a participant in order to liven things up. And if nobody has realized this yet, winning matches and titles are my forte, so good little girls...you're going to need it in heaving amounts against me. I'll see you in the ring, sweetie pies."

I smirked and tossed the microphone to one of he extra guys in the crew, fixed the strap on my bag and walked off. I didn't care if the camera followed me down the hallway or not. I knew I had some stretching an changing to do in order to get ready. I found my locker room a few moments later and walked into it, closing the door behind me and shaking my head as I tossed my bag down. Those little girls weren't going to know what hit them when I'm finished with them. And it's just a matter of time before I got to hear their shrill shrieks of pain because of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katelyn Dimaz [vs.] Saffron Dior [vs.] Tiffani Michaels    Katelyn Dimaz [vs.] Saffron Dior [vs.] Tiffani Michaels  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Katelyn Dimaz [vs.] Saffron Dior [vs.] Tiffani Michaels  8036897632_0988d4a258

Scene 001 - Ordinary Girl

Help, I have done it again
I have been here many times before
Hurt myself again today
And, the worst part is there's no one else to blame

Approximately Seven Years Ago

We both sat together on the roof of our home, my twin sister Taryn and I, we sat so close besides each other that I could feel her leg pressed up against my own which made me smile. We had always shared an extremely close bond because we were twin sisters, essentially we completed each other, but at the same time we both craved to have our own individual identities. That seemed to be the one major complaint of anybody who was a twin in this world. You felt blessed to have such a close bond with a sibling, but hated how people sometimes lumped you in together for everything. Both a blessing and a curse. Up until recently, Taryn and myself used to share a bedroom, being in close quarters like that all the time would make even the closest of best friends want to rip each other to shreds. That was probably the main reason why Taryn and I got along even better now that we each had our own bedroom instead of having to share. From the very first night we moved into seperate bedrooms, we began our little ritual of sneaking up onto the roof, it was our private time to get away from everybody else. Sometimes we would talk, confide in each other, and other times we would simply sit there and stare up into the night sky above. Both of us lost in our own thoughts and thankful to not be alone at the moment. This was one of those nights where we decided we wanted to be quiet. I glanced over towards where Taryn was looking up at the sky with her green eyes shining from her own private excitement. She glanced over towards me and I could clearly see the smile that was on her face. I couldn't help but return the smile even though I didn't know quite the reason why she was smiling in the first place.

Taryn Michaels - Tonight's the night Tiff, I can feel it.

Tiffani Michaels - The night for what?

Taryn Michaels - THe night we'll finally see a shooting star.

Tiffani Michaels - Ryn, you say that every single night.

Taryn Michaels - Why do you have to be such a downer?

Taryn looked like she was about to start pouting and I felt a slight twinge of guilt tugging at my heart. I didn't want to take away from Taryn something she truly believed in, even though I felt it was slightly ridiculous of her to keep believing in something that had not once happened each time we came out here on the roof. I would love to see a shooting star just as much as Taryn would, but I remained much more realistic in my visions, and perhaps that was one of the main differences between us as far as it came to our relationship. Just because we were twins did not mean we were the same person and this was one of those instances that proved it to be a fact. Although for all of our differences, I knew something that we did share in common, and it was something that would put that smile back onto Taryn's face. I reached out towards my sister and gently grabbed a hold of her hand to give it a reassuring squeeze. Taryn looked down at our hands for a brief moment before looking back into my eyes and I saw that she was beginning to smile ever so slightly. That made me feel better but I was still not satisfied. I reached out with my free hand to tuck back a loose strand of Taryn's hair that was in danger of falling into one of her eyes at any moment. I dropped my voice down to a whisper even though everybody else in the house was asleep.

Tiffani Michaels - There's mint chocolate chip ice cream in the freezer. You want to sneak us out some?

Taryn Michaels - Like you even need to ask such a question!

Taryn giggles before she releases her hold on my hand and carefully makes her way back through the open window. I watch until she disappears completely from view and turn my attention back upwards to the sky above. I am just about to drift off into my own private thoughts when I notice a shooting star go streaking through the sky in a bright flash. If I had blinked I would have surely missed it completely. My mouth drops open with surprise not believing this was happening and kicking myself for having sent Taryn into the house to miss the moment she had been waiting for since we started this ritual. I knew now that I could never tell her about what I had seen because it would surely break her heart. I closed my eyes firmly and brought both of my knees up to my chin. I wasn't going to waste a shooting star even though it ached me that Taryn was missing this moment. I hoped one day she would see her own shooting star and it would make up for having missed this one, at least there would be ice cream for her tonight. I craddled my knees close to myself and whispered out loud my one wish. The one thing I desired more than anything else in my life at this moment. It was something I always found myself thinking about no matter what was going on during the course of my day. I knew without even giving it a second thought that this would be my own wish and I wouldn't need to see another shooting star. There was nothing else I wanted to wish for as far as I was concerned. All of my hopes were being pinned onto this one wish. That was how much it mattered.

Tiffani Michaels - I wish...to know what it really means to love.

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

Approximately Four Years Ago

I could hear myself breathing heavily and it was the only sound that filled the inside of the locker room at the moment. I didn't dare lift my body upwards from the cool surface of the floor where I had been left. I wasn't even making any kind of movements and there was this painful throbbing that seemed to be taking over my entire body, especially in between of my legs. I had dared to bring one of my hands down towards my thighs, and with shaking fingers, I had discovered there was blood. The sight of my own blood on my fingertips made me feel sick to my stomach and it felt like nothing more than another painful reminder of what had been taken from me while I had struggled with all of my strength for some kind of an escape. I clutched onto my stomach with both hands hating how much it was hurting. These horrible jabbing pains right there in the pit of my belly that seemed to last forever without showing any signs of mercy. I closed my eyes tightly wishing all of this was nothing more than an incredibly vivid nightmare. Of course it was all a reality and that only brought fresh tears which stung the back of my eyelids before they began running down both of my cheeks. Somehow my body decided the best decision would be to curl myself up into a small ball while I remained pressed up against the floor clutching at my stomach in vain. I had attempted to cover myself up with what was left of my clothing, but it was ripped to shreds, and in the end moving only made me wince further from all of the pain that hadn't dulled. I heard the sound of the locker room door being opened and my heart practically leapt right up into the back of my throat.

Tiffani Michaels - Please no.

The fear I was feeling was unlike anything else I had felt before in my life. The only thought that dared to make itself present inside of my mind was that he had returned to finish the job. I had hoped with everything I had left that the first time he stepped outside of the locker room would be the last time I would be anywhere near him for as long as I could still breathe. However now the sound of footsteps approaching closer to where I was still curled up into a ball could be heard and my entire body went rigid in an instant. I was brought back to the moment where he had first grabbed a hold of me and thrown me against the floor after slapping me in the face with all of his strength. I had been attempting to catch my breath when I heard the sound of him undoing his belt buckle and that was when the tears first began to flow. I had kicked and screamed but none of it was enough to make him stop. I felt a pair of strong hands grabbing a hold of my body and begin to lift me up from my curled up position on the floor. I began to panic and even though my body was weak and it hurt for me to make any kind of an effort, I started to kick and scream. The tears were flowing freely down my cheeks and my throat was hoarse from all the screaming I had done previously. Yet I continued to scream and struggle because I refused to become a victim for the second time all in the course of the same evening. There had to be a limit to how much punishment one human body could stand.

Tiffani Michaels - Leave me alone! Please!

Griffin Hawkins - Tiffani! It's me!

The sound of that familiar voice responding to my outburst was enough to make me stop all of my struggling. There was still tears flowing down my cheeks, but now they were tears of relief, rather than those tears of pain and fright. Now there was comfort to be found in the arms that were holding me and I allowed myself to fall back into those arms letting Griffin craddle me close like I was nothing more than a mere child. I pressed my face up close against the fabric of his shirt and the tears continued to flow making the fabric wet even though I don't think that was a current concern for Griffin now that he could hold me close. His fingers were gently combing themselves through my hair while he held onto my trembling body. There was no doubt a million questions that Griffin wanted to ask me, but for now all he could do was hold onto me, allow for me to continue to weep while his eyes took in my appearance. His fingers lowered themselves from my hair long enough for him to pick at the tattered pieces of my clothing and it was enough to make his eyes narrow. Griffin could put the pieces together without me having to say a word. I pulled my face away from the front of his shirt and Griffin gently placed his hands on my cheeks taking in the sight of my puffy eyes and bloody lip. His thumbs brushed up against my cheeks trying in vain to wipe away at my tears that were still flowing. I attempt to catch my breath hating how pathetic and weak I was sounding with each whimpering sob.

Griffin Hawkins - What happened?

Tiffani Michaels - It...hurts. It hurts so much.

I couldn't bring myself to go into the full details of what had happened. Not right away when it was all so fresh in my mind. I would probably have to talk about this many times once doctors and my family learned of the incident. For now I wanted to bury myself in Griffin's arms and stay in the one place where everything felt safe. Griffin nodded his head not daring to push me any further when I was in such a fragile state. He carefully shifted me back slightly and his eyes fell down to look at my thighs that were stained with my blood that was now drying up against the smooth surface of my bare skin. His entire face went pale and there was this coldness that crept into his eyes that I had never seen before when I was looking into Griffin's face. That alone was enough to send a cold stabbing dread of fear into my heart, but the coldness was gone soon enough, almost like Griffin had blinked it away in an instant. He pulled me back into his arms and pressed my face up close against his chest where I could listen to the rapid pounding beat of his heart. The way that his chest was rising up and down gave me a clear indication that Griffin was in tears himself even though he wasn't making a sound. I felt disappointment creeping into myself for having fallen into such an emotional mess and hated that now Griffin was the one with the burden of having to help me put the pieces back together in the wake of the aftershock. It seemed unfair and now I was also dissolving into tears, mine being the kind that was loud, and also the kind that caused my entire body to begin to shake. Griffin pressed me closer up against him and his hands began to stroke my hair while he whispered softly, almost like the way a father would soothe a crying child who'd just awakened from a horrible nightmare.

Griffin Hawkins - Everything's going to be okay Tiffani. I promise.

I was desperate, so desperate that I wanted to believe him, and everything inside of myself was screaming to let go and trust in his promise. I managed to nod my head slightly and that's when Griffin began to scream out loud that we needed help. Our moment alone together would soon be shattered once the EMTs and part of my family would come bursting in through the door. I continued to cling to Griffin, my fingernails were practically digging themselves into skin, and Griffin said nothing to make me stop. I think he understood my fear and he was allowing for me to stay as close as it was possible. The real reason he understood my fear was because he was afraid himself and that was why he needed me close, because I brought him comfort, we were both comforting each other right now. I felt my entire body begin to tremble and a fresh batch of tears come pouring out from both of my eyes and make dark circles all over the front of Griffin's shirt. I had no idea it was possible for me to cry this much, but it would appear that it was, and now I was aching to reach the breaking point where I would become numb. Too numb to feel and especially too numb to cry, because I was just about sick of tears by now. Griffin rocked me back and forth. Both of us waiting for the EMTs to arrive. Waiting for the next step in this horrible nightmare. Wondering exactly when it would end. Scared that things might never go back to normal. Scared for myself and especially scared for Griffin. What happens next? I had no idea and I was terrified. I didn't think I would ever feel this way in my entire life.

Ouch, I have lost myself again
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found
Yeah I think that I might break
I've lost myself again and I feel unsafe

Approximately Three Years Ago

I had sat on my bed with a razor. Cutting was a sweet release I hadn’t given myself in years. In fact I had taken a stance against cutting and self mutilation as a whole. Scars were laid out in various areas of my body, scars that had brought on euphoria better than any drug had to offer in my opinion. I had created a whole new slice or a few rather. New opened wounds that were currently flowing out the red liquid signifying my life. A smile played on my lips as I watched the blood run down my forearms and pool in my fingernails before dripping over onto the comforter or the bed I was sitting on at the moment. Getting up, I swayed my arms by my side allowing the blood to pour freely and drop onto the carpet. Reaching for the door handle, I left behind a bloody handprint as I opened the door and walked in the hallway still depositing my blood into the fibers of the carpet. Walking only a few doors down, I curled one bloody hand into a fist and knocked on the door. Griffin answered it looking almost like I had woken him from a deep slumber. He stared at me, questioningly, not even noticing the blood until I held out the inside of my forearms, staring down at the blood. Whispering, I looked back up at Griffin’s horrified expression with a small smile.

Tiffani Michaels - I’m alive. I’m still alive.

Griffin Hawkins - Tiffani...

Without hesitation Griffin grabbed my outstretched arms and yanked me into his hotel room. He sat me down on the bed before leaving my side to grab some wet washcloths. Griffin applied pressure to all the wounds, aiding in ceasing the flow of blood. I was still smiling at the concept of being alive despite the fact that I felt dead inside. His silence would have been frustrating, had it not been for the fact that I hardly noticed what was going on around me, too lost in my own bitter thoughts. I had began slipping, began losing myself behind a clouded mist I had become convinced I would never escape. Leaving the wet cloths on my arms, Griffin threw his arms around me and kissed my forehead, silently holding me as tight as he could without squeezing me too hard. He was afraid that I would break like some kind of glass figurine if he squeezed me too tightly and who could blame him when my emotional state was so fragile?

Tiffani Michaels - Griffin?

Griffin Hawkins - Yeah?

Tiffani Michaels - Can you sing me a song?

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

Approximately Two Years Ago

I felt a warmth flooding into my cheeks that caused my entire face to flush when my boyfriend Anthony grabbed a hold of my hand. We were both resting comfortably on the hood of his car while we watched the night sky up above. The millions of stars in the sky were twinkling almost like they were winking at myself and Anthony. It was a beautiful sight and one that made me feel like I was that much smaller down here on this planet. Although my heart seemed to be floating right up above to the sky itself, like it was filled with all these promises, the kind of promises that made me excited for the approaching future. A smile tugged at the corner of my lips when I felt Anthony pressing his lips to my hand and giving me just a simple little kiss that to me meant so much more than what he originally intended. I turn my head over to where Anthony was leaning back besides me while he still held on tightly to my hand. I couldn't help but notice there seemed to be a frown on his face despite the blissful feelings of this moment. I felt a frown forming on my face while I shifted myself around to be more comfortable while I looked over towards Anthony. A dull throb was lurking somewhere beneath the surface, I think it was nothing more than nervousness, even though I wasn't quite sure what there was for me to be nervous about in the first place. I was simply being ridiculous and allowing myself to worry when Anthony hadn't said a single word to make me think there was a valid reason for the expression on his face. I reached out to brush my thumb up against the side of his face hoping it might make him smile.

Tiffani Michaels - Are you feeling alright?

Anthony Roberts - There's something I've been meaning to tell you Tiff.

Tiffani Michaels - Something...something like what?

Anthony Roberts - I enlisted in the army.

I swear at that very moment I think it was possible for me to actually feel my heart leap up into the back of my throat. I felt both sick to my stomach and like I was about to pass out all in one instant flash. Instead I found myself rushing upwards into a sitting position on the hood of Anthony's car and he was pulling himelf up as well to place his hands onto my arms hoping to bring me some comfort. I wanted to shrug his arms off and push him away, after all he was the one who was making me feel like this, but instead all I did was remain seated there feeling his hands pressing up against my arms in a gentle manner. I looked up into his face searching deeply into his eyes hoping that maybe this was all his idea of some kind of a ridiculous joke. However I couldn't find anything at al in his eyes that told me different. He was telling me the truth and he was practically pleading to me with his eyes for me to understand. How could I even begin to understand such a bombshell like this that he had dropped on me without any warning? I was very much aware of the fact that Anthony's father had served in the army before he sadly passed away which was something that continued to affect Anthony for all of his life. That shouldn't be enough for him to go risking his life in the same manner and I took in several deep breaths filled with fresh air hoping it might help me calm down before I could even begin to attempt to speak. I was certain I sounded ridiculous trying to gasp for air like some kind of fish out of water, but Anthony remained patient letting me soak in the brand new information for as long as it was needed. The threat of tears was stinging the back of my eyelids.

Tiffani Michaels - You can't just leave me like this, I need you.

Anthony Roberts - I'm not leaving you forever Tiff. I will come back.

Tiffani Michaels - What if something happens to you out there? What will I do?

Anthony Roberts - You can't think like that.

Tiffani Michaels - I don't know how else to think!

I was trying not to become hysterical, but I truly was frightened, and the fact Anthony was remaining so calm about the situation seemed to be having the opposite effect on my end. Tears were beginning to run down both of my cheeks and I was scrambling around for anything I could say that might be able to convince Anthony of how important it was for me to keep him here and close. Anthony gently pulls me in closer towards him and cups my face with both of his hands. That simple and sweet gesture was enough to make me stop my rambling and Anthony took this moment to press his lips to mine in a gentle kiss. I kissed him back like I was afraid this might be the last time I would be feeling his lips close to my own and perhaps that was far too needy. He didn't seem to complain and instead allowed for me to wrap my arms around him and kiss him hungrily. The moment that we pulled apart I simply rested my forehead up against his and breathed out a small sigh. Anthony's fingertips brush up against my cheeks and he wipes away the tears that are still flowing. I can tell this hurts him as well, but he wants to remain strong, perhaps for the both of us and that to me shows how important this relationship is for him as well. It fills me with hope that perhaps we can make it through anything. Even something like a great distance. I keep my eyes closed trying to soak in every single aspect of this moment that I had here with Anthony so close to me to the point where I could feel his breath on my face. He begins to whisper softly, but loud enough so I can hear every single word.

Anthony Roberts - You're strong enough to make it through anything.

I wasn't quite sure what to make of his comment, but I didn't question him, the timing did not feel right. Instead I simply pressed my lips to his for another kiss. Happily soaking in the fact I was still able to hold my boyfriend close and kiss him underneath the stars for as long as I wanted to on this evening. I wanted desperately to believe that we could make it through anything, even the distance, and I think that he wanted to believe the same thing as well. It was the reason why we both kissed each so hungrily. It was our way to attempt to convince each other that we could make it through and as long as we believed it, that would be enough, and to be honest I didn't honestly know what was enough anymore. Anthony pulled away from our kiss and he smiled warmly at me while his fingers once again brushed up against the side of my face. I was attempting to return his smile but it was difficult. I think it was because even though I hated to admit it, even to myself, there was this small hint of fearing creeping up in the back of m mind. I was doing everything I could to push it back down, at least for the moment, and it kept popping back up like the awful punchline to a cruel joke. It was the fear of the unknown and that sometimes was the greatest fear of all, not knowing what could happen, and not knowing if you could control what might happen in your life. Especially not knowing if you would be able to handle it all once it would happen finally. Too much was unknown and so I reached out to cling tightly onto Anthony for as long as I could.

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

Scene 002 - Reflection

Once upon a time there was a little girl. She had blonde hair, green eyes, in essence the prodigy of perfection. A veil of innocence blinded her to the evils of the world, the evils that everyone else could see, to her that was something which did not exist in her perfect little world. The little girl believed in the American Dream. She believed she could grow up and be anything, achieve everything, but as the little girl grew up and got older she faced a harsh reality. Not everything is obtainable and innocence is only for the naive. The world didn’t spread its legs and offer you its riches as she once envisioned. You had to work for everything you got and some things you did in life just never paid off no matter how much you put your heart into the effort.

Time and time again the girl was slapped in the face. She took faith in things that she never should have bothered with in the first place. Faith in family that sometimes pushed her to the side when they felt she became too much of an annoyance. A family that wanted her to remain that little girl forever so she would not learn of the true harshness of this world. Faith in love that never ended up embracing her with a long term future. Faith in trust only to find out that nothing and no one could truly be trusted. The little girl thought that friends were forever and that she could count on anyone who claimed they cared for her only to find out that the only person you can count on in life is yourself. What do you do when you find out the world you thought you were brought into was just a lie? How deep do you let yourself sink before you bother trying to swim to the surface? And will it be too late by then, slowly running out of air down there at the bottom, before you ever realize that you could have done something? That you could have easily prevented this situation in the first place.

She always felt like she didn't belong in her family even though they gave her more love and support than anybody thought was possible. All she wanted was to find her other half in life. She wanted that kindred spirit who would be able to take her hand and show her that even this world was cruel. She was not alone. Every single night she found herself wishing upon a star that this magical person would come into her life. Each morning when the sun rose and she found herself alone still, she began to feel like somebody up there was mocking her deepest desires. That her pain was somebody else's amusement and that meant she would continue to suffer in life. It was a frightening and horrible thought, but one that continued to plague her with each step she took. Until that day when she did find her other half. The brother she had always wanted. The one who extended his hand and was willing to keep holding it while she jumped head first into this big beautiful and terrifying world. The one right there at her doorstep she was too afraid to step into because doing it alone felt like a nightmare.

Now it was a dream. Here was this man, this wonderful man who had a heart filled with love, and he looked towards her with a smile on his face. The kind of smile that she knew was one that was honest. Not the kind of smile that faded away when her back was turned. He was prepared to go into this journey with her for as long as she wanted him there by her side. He didn't have to worry about her pushing him away, she was happy to cling to him for as long as it took. He made her feel whole again and even though that childlike innocence was gone, it was almost like having a piece of her childhood back. He was the answer to all those wishes upon shooting stars. He had taken a long time to arrive, but he had been worth the wait. He was her brother, perhaps not bonded by blood, but definitely bonded by something that was much stronger. Bonded by a love that neither one of them could ever truly understand.

Every day the sun rose and the birds sang songs she never thought she would hear in her life. And she became so happy that no one else’s joy could be compared. I should know because that’s the story of a girl and that’s the story of my life. The little girl who grew into me is unrecognizable even to myself. When I step into the ring, I’m not the girl who became so broken and jaded that I would hide away into some darkened corner not wanting to expose my weaknesses to the world. I’m not the girl who was foolish enough to give her heart to a man who didn’t want it or even ask for it in the first place. No, when I step into the ring, I’m a Queen. I’m a Champion. I am worthy.

Which begged a question I never thought I’d have to contemplate. What do you do when all your dreams come true?

Tiffani Michaels - Every single girl dreams of being a Princess when she's little. I was always one step ahead of everybody else, I dreamed about being a Queen. To me it was my destiny and when I step inside of the ring. I know that it's what I was meant to do. It's where I can finally reign supreme and become the Queen I always wished to be back in the day. Of course no Queen is simply handed her crown without having to put up a fight. Challenges stand in her path, wanting to see her crumble, wanting to see her become a failure. Hoping that this will prove that she is not worthy of the crown, of the glory, and of being the woman who is a step above all the others in her life. To me that makes being a Queen that much worthy, when you have brought down those who dared to stand in your path. When you were able to grab a firm hold of what you deserve and kicked away those trying to get their sticky little fingers on what belongs to you. Opposition for me stands in the form of Katelyn Dimaz and Saffron Dior. Two women I know less than nothing about, but to me, none of that matters in the end. They are merely obstacles for me, I proved myself back in UECW, but this is brand new territory and I need to prove myself all over again to make sure everybody knows that I am not a fluke. I was not just a one time flash in the pan. I am something to be feared and I am worthy of being a Queen. Especially Queen of Wrestling That is my kingdom and it's where I stand tall every single time I step in between those ropes. I'm not going to back down to Katelyn or Saffron no matter what their opinion might be, none of it matters, all that matters is my sights are set firmly upon becoming Queen of Wrestling.

Tiffani Michaels - I came into UECW with a bang and rest assured that I am going to do the same here in IWF. All the research you might have done about me to prepare yourself Katelyn means nothing. It pales in comparison to the real experience and that is something no amount of research can help with my dear. I know you probably don't believe me, allowing yourself to be fooled by the pretty blonde hair and those sweet innocent smiles I can toss out with a simply bat of my eyelashes. That's usally how I roped all my opponents into defeat to be quite honest. I love your enthusiam, how eager you are to prove yourself, but you're so very wrong. Queen of Wrestling does not belong to you. It's mine and mine alone. You won't take it from me and neither will Saffron who seems to live by the motto of silence being golden. That's all nice and cute, but that's not what makes a Queen. I can't judge a woman that I know nothing about, and to be honest, I was barely bothered to do any research because nothing I looked up showed anything that could keep my interest. Saffron is just a pretty name and nothing else I'm afraid. At least Katelyn shows that she's got some spunk, some bite, some kind of a fight in her system. It's completely misplaced and wrong of her to believe she's going to be Queen of Wrestling, but it's nice to see the effort is there on the inside where it counts. I don't expect you to back down, not in the slightest, come at me with everything you have. The both of you as far as I'm concerned. It's only going to make my victory that much sweeter. Queen of Wrestling, Tiffani Michaels. I think everyone can admit that just sounds so very right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katelyn Dimaz [vs.] Saffron Dior [vs.] Tiffani Michaels    Katelyn Dimaz [vs.] Saffron Dior [vs.] Tiffani Michaels  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1