Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steel Angel and Katelyn Dimaz [vs.] David Babel and Tiffani Michaels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Steel Angel and Katelyn Dimaz [vs.] David Babel and Tiffani Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Steel Angel and Katelyn Dimaz [vs.] David Babel and Tiffani Michaels   Steel Angel and Katelyn Dimaz [vs.] David Babel and Tiffani Michaels I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:23 pm

Old and new rivals collide!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Steel Angel and Katelyn Dimaz [vs.] David Babel and Tiffani Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel and Katelyn Dimaz [vs.] David Babel and Tiffani Michaels   Steel Angel and Katelyn Dimaz [vs.] David Babel and Tiffani Michaels I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:32 pm

Souls and Swords Chapter 6 part 1: The Fall of Natural Law

While Yuko is busy discribing the events that led him to end up inside Robbieson's kingdom, CHad Mason and his group lead their armies out in the fair east. He's been following a trail led by rumors and tracks, he knew he was closing in on Corey's trail. Corey.....the famous warrior who once led an entire army into the gates of Ostrheinsburg to claim the legendary Sword of Salvation, now many years later his forces had fallen to Chad's raids but still the veteran warrior would not yeild. Now all Chad can think of is hunting the man down and killing him off for good, imagine how people would preceive Chad if he were to have the head of Corey as his personal trophy, his reputation would skyrocket, no kingdom or person would ever dare to oppose him. He had also hoped that Marcus has succeeded in retreiving the lone messenger that escaped into the mountains, once he had Corey's carcus he plans to interrogate the man. If Corey did tell him of the location of the sword then Chad would have two of the greatest weapons at his disposal: The fear as the man who killed Corey and the blade of the immortals, he would be unstoppable.

His army raced through the Darkling Woods, passing by old weary trees and jumping over logs. Suddenly he sees something pop out which causes his horse to stop and rear it's head, strange figuires emerge from the bushes and release their poison tipped arrows at Chad and his men. Many of them fell as the arrows peirced their skin, Chad looks around as many more of the strange beings arrived to shoot at his men, then the sudden relization hits him: This was a trap.

Chad: Ambush!! Fall back, fall back!

But it was too late, the men were surrounded by every corner. How did Chad allow himself to be so careless? Perhaps his greed and desire got the better of him as he attempts to find an opening and dosen't see one. There's only one option: Attack.

He leads Ruby, Parker and Beno while the others are getting shot at and falling off their horses, the resulting chaos had dealt a huge blow to Chad's men. Many of them fell by the dozens and many more died with each passing second, Chad is running out of time, if he could just get past through this one section......

Suddenly he felt a sharp pain as he sees he's been struck with an arrow. Already he could feel the venom flowing into his bloodstream and his heart racing. His eyes start to fade, he felt himself losing control as death comes in to claim him.

Chad Mason: Curses.......I was so damn close.......just a little more and a crown would have been...............mine.....

He falls off his horse and tumbles into the deep grass, meanwhile Parker Ruby and Beno keep pressing forward, they manage to escape the ambush and race out of the forest. Once outside Ruby stops as the others followed suit, they turned back towards the woods, she could see that aside from herself and the other two that noone else made it.

Rudy Winters: Chad....

She then stares at the forest, lost in her thoughts.

Meanwhile further in the outskirts of the woods, Corey Casey is on his horse, wearing his crimson gold armor with an army of about 50 men behind him. One of the generals arrives on the scene and salutes him, Corey nods to the man.

Corey Casey: Report.

General: Sir your plan worked perfectly, Chad's entire group was completly wiped out.

Corey Casey: Any survivors?

General: None that we can find, our men are finishing off the remaining few that are left as we speak. I also bear greats news sir, Chad is among the many found dead.

Corey Casey: Perfect, and to think that he fell for it! I setup the the whole thing myself, took some time. I knew he'd come fore me the moment I announced my presence and with that large force of his, I could not beat him in a full out fight. But he didn't count on me setting up an ambush right here.

General: He's never seen our new weapons sir, those poison arrows that the assasin brought us worked very well against them. Plus he knows you've never employed tatics like those before, you're always hit hard and fast.

Corey Casey: Indeed.....speaking of which where is that man anyway?

Just as he said that a lone black horse rides up in distrance and arrives to Corey's group. The man is covered from head to toe in black and red robes that over his body. He also wears a hood and a mask that covers his face, only his eyes are visable and even then you can barely seen them through the narrow slits on his mask.

Corey Casey: There he is, what have you got for me?

The unknown assasin stops his horse and sits there for a moment, his body still like a statue.

Assasin: Sir I've located the other half of Chad's group, they were heading towards the moutains up north.

Corey Casey: North eh? We've done what we've came here to do, with their leader gone, the rest of the badits will die off sooner or later.

General: What is your command sir?

Corey Casey: Call back our forces inside the forest, we're moving out.

He then turns to the assasin who has remain silent.

Corey Casey: I'll have another target for you soon enough, for now follow us.

He nods and turns his horse to follow Corey's left side while the rest of the army follows, the archers from the forest would catch up and rejoin them as they did. Corey paid no mind to any of this, his mind now focused on a new goal, with Nartual Law's leader dead, the remaining bandits have nowhere to go. With one threat removed, Corey now presses on to more potent measures.

Soon he thought, soon our Empire will rise, it's only a matter of time now.

*The Shoot*

Back to lab again as they always say.

I have a pair of opponets tonight and after the bullshit I've went through last week, I figuire it's time for a change in pace.

I'll get another shot at that Heavyweight title, I just know that it won't be anytime soon.

But that's fine because I have another target in mind, that of course being Parker's High Impact belt.

His downfall starts tonight, this warrior isn't gonna be happy till he get's a chance to shut that loudmouth up.
Back to top Go down

Steel Angel and Katelyn Dimaz [vs.] David Babel and Tiffani Michaels
Page 1 of 1