Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiffani Michaels

Go down 
+3
Griffin Hawkins
Alex Dillinger
Tiffani Michaels
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiffani Michaels

Tiffani Michaels

Tiffani Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Tiffani Michaels   Tiffani Michaels I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:05 pm

Alright, here it is, the return now that finally I have dealt with all of my RL issues. Between health and relationship stuff, it was a big mess, and I needed to get my head back together. I wanted to put this back into the works once I felt completely ready to commit to IWF again. Now I do believe the time is here and there's some entrance stuff/theme stuff I'll want to fiddle around with - later though, I need to go into work today but at least this is up to get the ball rolling.

Looks like a girl, but she's a flame so bright, she can burn your eyes
Better look the other way, you can try, but you'll never forget her name
She's on top of the world, hottest of the hottest girls

Tiffani Michaels Tumblr_mn6taaCKRC1qdlpeio7_250Tiffani Michaels Tumblr_mn6taaCKRC1qdlpeio6_250Tiffani Michaels Tumblr_mn6taaCKRC1qdlpeio9_250

-Full Name-
Tiffani Michelle Michaels

-Ring Name-
Tiffani Michaels

-Aliases-
The Queen of IWF
The Queen of the Empire

-Birthdate-
15th August 1994

-Hometown-
Los Angeles, California

-Height-
5 feet, 5 inches

-Weight-
116 lbs.

-Alignment-
Neutral

-Picture Base-
Dianna Agron

-Biography-
Under Construction

Tiffani Michaels Tumblr_mn6taaCKRC1qdlpeio2_250Tiffani Michaels Tumblr_mn6taaCKRC1qdlpeio1_250Tiffani Michaels Tumblr_mn6taaCKRC1qdlpeio3_250

-Years Wrestling-
Two Years

-Favorite Match-
Ladder

-Best Weapon-
Cuteness/Adorableness

-Fighting Style-
All-Around; prefers Arial moves

-Finishers-
California Dreamin' [Springboard Roundhouse Kick]
The Snapshot [450 Splash]

-Movelist-
Diving Crossbody
European Uppercut
Flying Dropkick
Forward Russian Leg Sweep
Frankensteiner
Hanging Figure Four Necklock
Hurricanrana
Inverted Facelock Elbow Drop
Missile Dropkick
Rolling Neck Snap
Running Corkscrew Neckbreaker
Running Leaping Clothesline
Sitout Facebuster
Snap DDT
Spinning Backbreaker
Spinning Heel Kick
Springboard Arm Drag
Standing Moonsault
Tilt-a-Whirl Headscissors Takedown

-Accomplishments-
IWF Queen of Wrestling Champion [x2]
UECW Pure Champion [Final Pure Champion]

-Entrance Theme-

Miss Nothing - The Pretty Reckless

-Entrance-
The lights inside of the arena fade down into darkness before the sounds of "Miss Nothing" begins to play loudly over the P.A. system. The fans are on their feet and cheering loudly once the titantron lights up with footage of Tiffani Michaels both inside and outside of the ring. Pink strobe lights make their way along the ramp before focusing upon the entrance just in time for Tiffani Michaels to step out from behind the black curtains. She is dressed in her Cheerios uniform with a red pom-pom in each hand. She shakes them up high above her head with a big smile on her face bringing out a series of loud cheers from the excited crowd. Tiffani continues to wave the pom-poms while she goes back and forth at the top ramp looking to bring out more noise from the crowd that is on their feet cheering every single movement that she makes.

Tiffani bounces down along the ramp with her pom-poms still waving high in the air which continues to bring much excitement from the crowd; she makes sure to toss them inside of the ring when she reaches the bottom of the ramp. Tiffani blows some kisses towards the crowd before she jumps up onto the ring apron in one swift movement. Tiffani grabs a hold of the top rope and she keeps a firm grip around the rope while she springboards herself inside of the ring. She lands on her feet with a bright smile for the crowd while waving her hands making them cheer out loud above the sound of the music. Tiffani grabs her pom-poms from the mat and waves them one final time while the lights come back on inside of the arena. The music fades out leaving only the sound of the crowd still cheering while Tiffani stands in the middle of the ring with her hands placed onto her hips waiting for the match to officially begin.

-Champion Entrance-
The lights inside of the arena fade down into darkness before the sounds of "Miss Nothing" begins to play loudly over the P.A. system. The fans are on their feet and cheering loudly once the titantron lights up with footage of Tiffani Michaels both inside and outside of the ring. Pink strobe lights make their way along the ramp before focusing upon the entrance just in time for Tiffani Michaels to step out from behind the black curtains. She is dressed in her Cheerios uniform and the Queen of Wrestling championship belt is wrapped proudly around her waist. Tiffani looks out towards the cheering crowd and with a big smile on her face she points towards the championship belt with both of her index fingers; the crowd responds by growing even louder while Tiffani pats the golden plate of her championship proudly with her left hand.

Tiffani makes her way down along the length of the ramp with a bounce in her steps. She touches hands with some of the fans reaches out towards her with the same big smile on her face displaying her happiness to be soaking up all of the attention from the crowd. Tiffani reaches the bottom of the ramp and she blows a couple of quick kisses towards the fans before she jumps up on the apron with ease. Tiffani removes the championship belt from around her waist and holds it up high above her head in both of her hands much to the delight of the crowd. Tiffani keeps a firm hold onto the belt while she makes her way through the ropes and steps foot inside of the ring. She walks around the inside of the ring with the championship belt in her hand while she uses her free hand to blow some more kisses out towards the crowd. The lights come back on to their full brightness and the music begins to fade out as Tiffani hands her championship belt over towards the referee.

Last edited by Tiffani Michaels on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://iamunicornis.tumblr.com
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Tiffani Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels   Tiffani Michaels I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:01 pm

Approved!!!!!! Welcome back Tiffy!
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Tiffani Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels   Tiffani Michaels I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:44 pm

Welcome back girlie, we all missed you. Smile <3
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Tiffani Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels   Tiffani Michaels I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:33 pm

TIFF! Welcome back my dear!
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

Tiffani Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels   Tiffani Michaels I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:21 pm

We've missed you welcome back
Back to top Go down
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Better Than Yours
Alignment: In Between

Tiffani Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels   Tiffani Michaels I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:33 am

I didn't miss you, go away. Please. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/James_Shark
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1
Alignment: In Between

Tiffani Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels   Tiffani Michaels I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:20 am

OMG TIFFYYYYYYY!!!! Welcome back, Boss! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tiffani Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels   Tiffani Michaels I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiffani Michaels
Page 1 of 1