Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Vanessa Cade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Vanessa Cade Empty
PostSubject: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Vanessa Cade   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Vanessa Cade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:52 am

They call me Mr. Madman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Reassurance   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Vanessa Cade I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:35 pm

Considering the entire backlash as of late, it was hard to believe Vanessa Cade could smile so easily, let alone show her face in public. Shaking hands with an older man in horn-rimmed glasses and a full suit, Vanessa stood behind the background filled with smaller logos of five different companies under the banner of one bigger company (as noted by its logo being considerably larger on its center) as the flashes of light continued through the course of the next few moments as they let go of the handshake and proceeded to sign a few sheets of paper on the table before them.

Apollon Media’s choice of Seattle, Washington as the background for this signing was a rather big deal, as normally any company making its way into North American soil would have gone with New York City, Los Angeles or even Chicago for its head offices rather than the northwest of the United States. Originally, Los Angeles had been their choice, but the property in Seattle ended up being cost-effective and they could still produce in the same volume as they would have in L.A. Apollon Media is a technology provider company that had its start in Nagano, Japan and has gradually expanded and evolved over the years – within their interests was to have a series of athletes that could promote their brand over the next few years. They already had a few players from Japan’s Nippon Professional Baseball league and J-League under their banner...‘puroresu,’ as they called it, was the next obvious step in sponsorships.

Once they discovered that the woman who once wore the ‘Muse’ mask was in North America and planning to make strides in the same way she did in their native Land of the Rising Sun, Apollon Media’s CEO, Yusuke Yagami, seeked her out and worked the terms of a rather lucrative sponsorship with Vanessa’s agent. And now...it was just the two of them making it official. After Vanessa finished signing her papers, the two looked up at the mob of cameras flashing again, smiling.

“Apollon Media is very proud to welcome Vanessa Cade to our family.” Yagami clapped his hands together. “Many may not see upside today due to event in New York City’s Firewall event, but as we say in Japan: ame futte chi katamaru.He waited a moment to explain the meaning of those words. “Adversity build character. Storm will pass and when it does, we stand behind Vanessa Cade as she proves she’s future of puroresu. Thank you.”

The audience watching claps politely as the CEO of Apollon Media and Cade shake hands once again, before he raises her hand in the air, causing more lights and bulbs to flash before things begin to clear out. Vanessa exchanges a few words with Mr. Yagami in Japanese before dismissing herself, thanking him for his support before making her way past the podium, security guards at each side preventing anybody within the crowd she’s going through to try anything funny. After making her way down the hall, she dismissed the security guards with a nod and her grin widens as she sees the face she’s been looking to see for a little while now since the process started.

“Thanks for sticking out through this,” Vanessa said, walking over towards her. “Even I know that dragged on far longer than it should have...”

The face she was happy to see belonged to Tiffany Spencer, who had attended the event at her request, watching from a monitor in the back. “You’re welcome. I’m not really big on these media events, same reason I don’t really do autograph signings and all that. Seems like a lot of glad handing, but I get why you needed to do it.” She looked at the monitor again, seeing the throng of people still gathered at the podium before turning it off finally. “Are we done now?”

“Yeah, we’re all set. The rest of the Apollon Media folk gets to handle the rest.” Nodding, she made her way towards Tiffany, as the two began to make their way out of the entire conference area and out of the building itself. “As much a nuisance as it may be at times, I enjoy it. It’s not often enough that somebody in this business gets to actually be considered relevant outside of it and these sponsors are giving me a shot at doing just that.” She shrugged her shoulders. “I’ll take the glad handing as long as they keep funding the wallet to do what’s necessary to do inside the ring.”

“You just like the money and the attention, I can’t really fault you for it.” Tiffany responded as the pair exited through the building and out into the parking garage area behind it. They moved towards their rental car, as Tiffany produced the key and used the remote to unlock the doors as they approached. “Does this mean you are going to be wearing their logo on your ring gear like a prizefighter now?”

“They mentioned something about making me a brand new attire - but told me I’d have creative freedom over it. I’ve already sent them a few sketches for a logo of my own along with some ideas.” Opening the passenger side door, Vanessa entered the rental car and shut the door behind her, reaching for the seat belt and buckling it. “I’ll wait and see what they’ve got for me. But at this point, even a small logo would be fine. I mean, people do it all the time with certain sports bras and what have you having the Nike swoosh or the Reebok logo. Even some wrestling gear will always have the company’s logo. So it’s nothing new per se, just...flashier.”

At the same time, however, a small sigh escaped the woman with the golden elbow. “Although I know, flashy hasn’t exactly gotten the job lately.” New York City’s Hammerstein Ballroom immediately came to mind and it was enough to drive her into damn near hysteria. “Never again, Tiffany...”

After getting in herself and adjusting her seat belt, Tiffany started the car and began to pull out of the space it had been parked in. “Firewall wasn’t your best night. There’s no doubt about that. And because I feel about you the way I do, that’s why I was trying to be honest with you. Normally I wouldn’t have went on television and said what I did, but you were rather hard to reach. I wasn’t trying to embarrass you further, I was trying to get you to pay attention to what I’ve been saying. Strike asked me to watch over you, and I have and will. But somewhere along, you began to display the sense that you didn’t need me or anyone else. And feeling about you as I do.... that hurt.”

And as of recently, she realized that fact all too well. “To be honest, I wasn’t willing to listen for a while. Just...had this whole sense ongoing that given all the information I’m privy to now and all else, I felt like I was being controlled rather than being my own self. It was stupid, reckless and...” She bit down on her lip. “Selfish. For as long as I can remember, Tiff, I’ve been independent. There’s a reason why Mena’s just usually in the shadows dealing with stuff. I’ve gotten so used to doing it on my own that I ended up forgetting what I actually do value...and we all know where that’s landed me.” Two rough losses to Future Shock swine, to be exact. Two losses she planned on avenging in dominant fashion down the road. She placed her left hand onto Tiffany’s right, squeezing it. “So, thank you for reminding me of that. Really.”

“I don’t care if you tune out the rest of the world, and don’t want them to have a say in anything you do. I’m pretty much of that mindset as it is anyway. But at the end of the day, unlike Kane...unlike Mena...unlike all of the others talking to you and telling you how you are the second coming... or in Kane’s case, just wanting to tell you what you like to get between your legs... I... I love you. And when you fuck up, I’m going to tell you. And when you steal the show, I’ll tell you that too. No one around here cares more about you than I do, no one. Which means when it comes down to it, I’m still going to be here regardless of how you do. That’s part of the definition of love, ya know?” She replied, glancing over to her as they pulled out onto the freeway and into traffic before they stopped at the nearest red light.

If Vanessa was a lesser composed woman, she’d have probably burst into tears at this point at this level of devotion she was being shown. Breathing in and making sure the water wouldn’t get anywhere near her eyes, she nodded as her own icy blue eyes stared upon Tiffany Spencer in a light that many months ago, she didn’t think would be possible.
“I love you too, Tiff...and I can’t even begin to thank you enough for being at my side even when I haven’t given you anywhere near enough reason to be over the last few weeks. No matter what, knowing you’ll be at my side...it takes a certain weight off my shoulders.” Exhaling, Vanessa kept her gaze on Tiffany’s figure even as she had to start driving back as the light went from red to green. “No matter what comes from this point forward, no matter what changes to attire, popularity or whatever it is that come my way...I’ll be at your side.” She smiled confidently. “You are my trainer and my muse, after all.”

That brought a bit of a grin to Tiffany’s face as she maintained her focus on the road as they continued northbound. “Oh, and that’s another thing. I do love you, and I will always look out for you. But all the sharing stuff? Unless it’s both of us, I’d rather keep you to myself, if that makes sense. It kinda dawned on me the other day how much it bothers me to think I have to share you with other people. Part of what helped me realize how I feel about you. I like the idea of knowing if I want to call you in the middle of the night, I shouldn’t have to worry if there is someone else’s voice in the background, ya know?” She glanced over to her as they approached the exit they were looking for, and once again quickly found themselves waiting at another red light soon after. She turned her attention to her fully now. “So let’s add one more title to that list you gave me. Trainer. Muse. Girlfriend.”

“Exclusivity status. Yeah. I can do that,” Vanessa said, her grin matching Tiffany’s own. “I’ll admit that it’s not the easiest thing to do given my past, but considering everything as of late...it’s time. I am committed to making this work. Just like everything else going on in my life right now.” Crossing her arms, she looks on towards the open road in front of them. “The road is far too open to let myself keep slipping and falling. Be it against whoever the hell it is that steps between those ropes to face me.”

Tiffany gave her a wink, letting out a bit of a prolonged sigh as this light seemed to default on red. Leaning across while she had the chance, Tiffany pressed a kiss to Vanessa’s lips very gently. “I love you. The whole world can go to hell, but when it does, I’ll still be behind you.”

Vanessa held on to the side of Tiffany’s head in that kiss, keeping one eye open for the light just to make sure before letting go of the kiss itself before leaning back against her seat, Vanessa reached down and grabbed two pairs of aviator shades she placed on the glove compartment of the rental before they left for the press conference, handing Tiffany hers before placing on her own.

Tiffany nodded her head as they left the intersection.
“Well, what say you and I go back to the hotel....and not go out for the night? ” The allusion was obvious as to what she meant, her intentions clear.

The grin on Vanessa’s face was too wicked and the wink that followed suit indicated her entire reaction to this proposition from the ‘Measuring Stick.’
“By the time we’re done, I’m pretty sure neither of us are going to be able to move...even if we wanted to.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Vanessa Cade   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Vanessa Cade I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:46 pm

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Vanessa Cade 8110052770_e7c34428ee

Scene 001 - Tiffani's Blog

I've always found it to be extremely therapeutic to sit at my laptop and take the time to write my thoughts into a blog. Especially one that I could share with the entire world, for me it's a way to let others take a peek into my mind, a way to let them get an idea of what it's like to see things through my eyes while sitting comfortably in their seat. Think of it almost like being able to go on an adventure without once having to leave the safety of your home, that to me sounds like a real treat. While here on my end I am able to smile with relief at being able to fully release all of those thoughts that were once cluttered up inside of my mind. It's the kind of exchange that benefits everybody in their own little way. How often can you truly say that there was something out there that didn't come with some kind of catch? Something that ended up snapping at your fingers when you went reaching for the prize? My blog is one of those rare gems that is without anything sinister lurking beneath the surface.

My first night in IWF was almost like a dream come true. Booked in a triple threat match for the Queen of Wrestling championship belt. I set for myself the goal of making that championship belt my own and nothing could describe the happiness I felt when that belt was placed in my hands. Completely new in a different federation and I was putting myself on the map. I wanted everybody to take notice of who I was and pay attention when I was going to be making my way out to that ring. Especially now that I am a champion and one that most definitely seems to be at the top of the women's division here in IWF. What else could the Queen of Wrestling championship belt mean other than I was the best female talent on the roster? Granted I have not gone toe to toe with every single female here in IWF as of yet, but I feel that putting a championship belt around my waist is a definite good start. It already places a target on my back and makes me wanted. Nothing better than being wanted in this business. I want everybody's eyes to be on me and I want them to notice while I am stepping out, I want them to remember the name Tiffani Michaels, and I want them all to realize that I am the kind of girl that knows how to get things done. In all of my life, there has never been anything that I have not been afraid of going up against. Even when I fall down, and I've fallen hard, I am able to get myself back up on my own two feet. Nothing keeps me down for long.

I can admit that there was disappointment which followed after my first victory in IWF. Ethan Cage was the first disappointment. Though I do feel pride knowing that I put up one hell of a fight against a man who's mouth is too damn big for his own good. He likes to pick apart people and give his twisted version of an opinion like he's got a clue what he's talking about, but honestly, to me he simply sounds like a scared child. Perhaps he's got lots of issues with himself that are making him such the bitter man whenever he begins to talk. His opinion of me means nothing, because he doesn't have the first clue what it is to be me, or what I am about in the grand scheme of things. He's labeling me and putting me in some kind of a box. Like he thinks he knows exactly what I am thinking, but he has no idea, and I'm simply sitting here laughing at the fool for thinking he's the one that's better than everybody else in the world. I feel a deep sense of pity for Ethan Cage simply because he's not going to go very far if he continues on this path of being so judgmental of people like myself or anybody else he has for an opponent. I'll keep an eye on Ethan Cage for the simple fact that I am going to enjoy seeing his fall from grace. I might have lost against him and last week as well in a tag team competition, but I am fully capable of picking myself back up from the floor, and I am ready to get back on track to my winning ways.

It all starts this week against Vanessa Cade. I can fully admit that I do not know too much about her going into this match. I do however remember Ethan Cage mentioning her name because in his mind she is the best female that IWF has to offer at the moment. That most definitely sparks my interest. After all, when you want to make a name for yourself, you make sure to go after the best. Of course that is based solely on the opinion of one man who is pretty much a self obsessed douchebag, but at least it's something, and that's enough for me to keep in mind going into this match against Vanessa Cade. She's a champion after all and that means she's no slouch in that ring. I'm a champion myself and even though I apparently hold a championship belt that's worth the least, that's all going to change, for one thing I can do extremely well is take lesser championship belts and make them into something worthy. The Queen of Wrestling championship belt is going to be one hell of a worthy belt here in IWF now that I am the one holding it in my hands. I am going to make it into something other women on this roster are going to fight for with everything they have in their bodies. Even women like Vanessa Cade who seems to think she's so much higher than me on the totem pole that she doesn't need to mention me in the slightest. Whatever floats your boat sugar, but that's going to be the biggest mistake you'll ever make heading into the ring against me this week. I'll make sure that you remember exactly who I am once I've pinned your shoulders down to the mat for the three count.

Dear sweet Vanessa. It's adorable that you've found yourself a loving girlfriend. Someone to walk away with when the sun is setting. Someone to hold you close at night. My heart swells with love, because at least I can take comfort in knowing that when you lose this week, at least you'll have a shoulder to cry upon when you return backstage. I'm not here to make enemies with you this week Vanessa. Personally I feel like there's nothing for me to hate when it comes to you, simply because you never even bothered to acknowledge that we even have a match in the first place, but that doesn't mean I'm going to take it easy on you inside of that ring. I'm itching to get back to my winning ways and I still have plans to make myself known here in IWF. Becoming Queen of Wrestling was step one, now I'm moving onto step two, and I think it's appropriate that step two is earning myself a victory against Vanessa Cade. I can tell you are someone very important here in IWF and you've got some accomplishments underneath your own belt. A victory over you in that ring is going to reflect very well on me when I'm looking to make a name for myself and add more accomplishments to my career. I want to be remembered in IWF. I want the same thing everybody else wants, the success and the fame, and I want to earn it all on my own merits. This week, I'm picking myself back up, and I'm taking down Vanessa Cade at the exact same time. All the puzzle pieces are going to fall exactly into place. I can't wait to see what Vanessa is made of when she's not in her blissful little bubble of love. I hope she lives up to her reputation, I'd hate to be disappointed.

Now while I am indeed going to be focused on my match against Vanessa. It has not escaped my attention that there will be also be a match to determine who shall become the number one contender for my Queen of Wrestling championship belt. The match is between Angelica Monroe and Brooklyn Glamorous. I will be keeping an eye on this match between those two ladies to see which one will be my future opponent. It's only right seeing as they will be battling it out to determine who gets a chance at my championship belt. Hopefully they'll also be paying attention to my match against Vanessa Cade. They can see for themselves just how I operate inside of that ring and how far I will go to ensure that victory is mine in the end. To me Vanessa is nothing more than a mere stepping stone. I need to get myself back on track and she just happens to be my opponent for this week. I have no personal beef against her, I barely know the girl, but she needs to lose this week for me to win - it's really that simple. Nothing personal, just strictly business all the way through once that bell rings. I'm getting myself back on my feet and I am planning to make one hell of an impact starting this week at Battle Grounds. If anybody even dared to think that me winning the Queen of Wrestling championship belt was nothing more than a fluke, they are going to see for themselves that they are sadly mistaken, for I am the real deal in this business. I am not a fluke and I am going to prove it once I find myself standing opposite from Vanessa Cade. I have noticed that she's a very pretty girl, so I won't mess up her face too badly. We girls gotta look out for each other after all, right Vanessa?

One thing is for sure, I am the IWF Queen of Wrestling champion and I am also damn determined to prove to everyone that I am the future of the women's division. Hell, I have what it takes to become the future of the entire IWF in general if I'm going to be completely honest.

xoxo - Tiffani Michaels

Scene 002 - Passion

The sounds of heavy breathing mixed with whimpering moans fills the bedroom as together Anthony and I reach our respective climaxes. I run my fingers through the tangled curls of my blonde hair with one hand while my fingernails clench themselves into the soft flesh of Anthony's bare shoulder from the mounted position I had straddled there on top of him in bed. I breathe out a long sigh that was filled with a pleasant mixture of being absolutely content and the warmth bliss of being here in my boyfriend's apartment in his bed. I remove myself from my straddled position on top of Anthony and lower myself down against the mattress of his bed making sure to rest my head up against the surface of the pillows. Anthony reaches out with one hand to take a hold of mine and he intertwines his fingers into my own while we both lay there in bed with the blankets covering our naked bodies. A light sweat covered both of us as a result of what had just happened from the very moment we had stepped foot inside of his apartment. I glance over to where Anthony was laying and could see the way his chest was rising up and down each time that he took a deep breath. His fingers continued to hold onto my own like he wanted to make sure we always kept in constant contact. In the darkness of his bedroom neither one of us dared to speak a single word, but I could only begin to imagine all of the thoughts that must be running through his head. I breathed out another deep sigh this one to steady myself because for whatever reason my body was beginning to start shaking.

Anthony Roberts - I've really missed you Tiff.

I felt a warmth rushing directly to my cheeks upon hearing him speak those words out loud. Of course he would never know just how much I had missed him and to know he felt the same, that brought all kinds of emotions directly to my heart where it mattered the most. Anthony gives my hand a reassuring squeeze that makes my entire body begin to tingle right to the tip of my toes. He chuckles softly underneath his breath before he reaches over towards the bedside table and grabs a hold of the pack of cigarettes he had tossed onto the surface upon our arrival in his bedroom. Anthony pulls out one of the cigarettes and places it between his lips before he flicks on the lighter and guides the small flame towards the filtered tip of the cigarette. Anthony takes one drag from the cigarette before he takes it out from his mouth and hands it over towards me without saying a single word. This simple exchange, it was something we had done a million times before, sharing a cigarettes in bed together after we had finished having sex. The same something I had pushed away to the back of mind when Anthony had first left to enlist in the army, worrying that it would be too painful for me to even begin to think about him at any moment during my day. I took the cigarette in between two of my fingers and placed it between my own lips to take that first drag that might help in calming down my body that was still shaking with nerves. I am keenly aware of the fact Anthony is watching every single movement that I am making.

Anthony Roberts - Are you sure you're feeling okay?

Tiffani Michaels - Why wouldn't I be okay?

Anthony Roberts - Seems like there's a lot going on in your mind.

Tiffani Michaels - Isn't that always the case?

Anthony Roberts - You feel up to sharing?

Tiffani Michaels - I'd rather just enjoy this moment.

I pull my hand away from Anthony's and shift myself around so that I am laying on my side and facing in the direction of where Anthony was on the bed. He reaches out towards the beside table and swiftly puts out the cigarette inside of the ashtray before turning himself around so that he is also facing in the direction of where I am laying. I nervously run my tongue along my bottom lip while clutching the bed sheets up close against my bare chest. Anthony reaches out with one hand and his fingertips brush up against my shoulder in a manner that I know he means to make completely affectionate. I can't help but shiver slightly and release the hold my teeth had on my bottom lip not wanting to keep chewing to the point I would start drawing blood. Anthony frowns with concern before his fingertips travel upwards until his thumb is gently brushing up against my bottom lip.

Anthony Roberts - You have no idea how long I've dreamed of this moment.

Tiffani Michaels - A girl could get used to hearing things like that in bed.

Anthony Roberts - Well you should get used to it, I'm not going anywhere now.

Tiffani Michaels - Is that a promise?

Anthony doesn't respond with words and instead simply pulls me in closer to him on the bed before he presses his lips to mine in a comforting kiss. I feel myself melting into his embrace with only the bed sheets that are keeping us from actually touching against each other with our bare skin. I feel Anthony's fingers running through my hair before he slides his hands down and wraps them tightly around my waist like he means to keep me there pressed up tightly against him in his bed. Even though I found myself enjoying this comfort I knew that I couldn't keep myself holed up in here in Anthony's bed forever. However for now I couldn't help but keep wanting to seek out this comfort from someone who knew exactly all of the right ways to make me melt under the slightest of touch. Anthony knew exactly what to do without being asked and he could read me like a book he'd cracked open a thousand times before in the past. Perhaps this was why he wasn't being so pushy for answers whenever he asked a question. He was giving me all of the time I needed to find the answers so that I would be careful not to make a mistake. I pull away from his lips and gently trace my own fingertips up against the side of his face. For right now I was quite comfortable here in his bed in the love nest we had created for each other now that we were able to connect together like missing puzzle pieces. I smile at Anthony feeling absolute bliss at being here with him and I could tell simply from the look on his face that he was feeling the exact same thing. I knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that I could not ask for more in this world. I had everything I would ever need right here with me and it felt amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Vanessa Cade   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Vanessa Cade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Vanessa Cade
Page 1 of 1