Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

#8 Ruby Winters [vs.] Beno #9

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

#8 Ruby Winters [vs.] Beno #9 Empty
PostSubject: #8 Ruby Winters [vs.] Beno #9   #8 Ruby Winters [vs.] Beno #9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Roleplay here.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Winters

Ruby Winters

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-3-0
Alignment: Heel

#8 Ruby Winters [vs.] Beno #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: #8 Ruby Winters [vs.] Beno #9   #8 Ruby Winters [vs.] Beno #9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:58 pm

This RP sucks, I was falling asleep at the computer while writing because of all my meds, and it didn't look like Beno was going to show as it is it, so I didn't bother with it honestly. But here it is either way.

#8 Ruby Winters [vs.] Beno #9 L

I was in a...dark time per say, and that was really the only word I could think of to describe it. I flip-flopped between wins and losses, and of course the losses came at the worst time possible. I knew in the back of my mind that the Queen of Wrestling championship was truly mine, but I'd continue on whatever path management put me on. After giving them some amazing matches, it didn't surprise me when they booked me in the tournament for the briefcase. After all, I deserved having a title around my waist, and I deserved some kind of shot at the higher titles despite what every else may think about me. While I wanted to go ahead and be in Wisconsin, I was stuck back home to compete for Chaotic Wrestling Enterprises since I had signed with them as well...I had been in the main event for their show on Wednesday night only to be cheated out of the win, literally, but naturally it remedied by one of the bosses quickly. They knew that if it wasn't done so, I'd be raising some major Hell. But enough about that...I had to get my things ready to fly out to my next city whether it be for WEW or IWF. I had just gotten a bag packed when I heard a knock on the door which naturally peaked my interest. Of course I soon regretted opening the door considering a camera crew burst into my home.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me! In the hotel, in the arena, in my locker room are all one thing on an entirely different level, but this is my fucking house! You don't just fucking barge in here and think I'm going to be okay with it! Especially with the damn cameras running as soon as you get your fat headed asses in here! God damn it! I need fucking notice first! I'm not going to let this slide a second time! Learn some God damn manners for Christ's sake! At least go and take your damn shoes off back at the door! It's bad enough that you're even in here let alone tracking the dirt and mud in here!"

I watched as the camera, along with the crew naturally, made their way down the stairs of my home to the front door. I waited as they all took their shoes off, tossing them into the pile that I had going on before I turned on my heel and walked into the living room. If I was going to be stuck dealing with the camera and the crew then I was going to be comfortable while dealing with them. I lowered myself to my black leather sofa, stretching out as I did while waiting for them to do so. I rolled my eyes as they finally joined me in the living room, and I began to wonder if IWF sent me complete idiots to deal with or not. When they turned the camera back on me, I raised my hand to keep them from speaking, and I began speaking in my melodic voice for whoever was watching.

"Beno, it really is quite pitiful that Chuck would even put you in this tournament. You haven't amounted to much, so I don't understand what our GM thinks has changed in you because as far as I'm concerned, I haven't seen anything worth a damn in you. You don't really deserve a place in this tournament, but it'll be quite alright. I'll give you your 15 minutes of fame and then knock you out of this little journey, so you won't have to worry about wondering if you'll be able to beat anyone else in this or not. Sure I was in a rut when it came to the Queen of Wrestling Championship, but now I understand why completely. My real place is in this tournament...it's advancing for that briefcase, and I'm going to start on my [b]true[/b[ journey by taking you out first to get passed the first stage of it all. Beno, go ahead and back your bags because when I'm through with you, that's going to be all she wrote. You will be too ashamed to ever show your face again when I give you the beat down of a lifetime. Just get ready honey because I'm coming."

I smirked into the camera before giving a little wave with the tips of my fingers. Since I was finished speaking, I walked over to the door and opened it, signaling for the camera crew to leave. As they walked out, I rolled my eyes as I slammed the door behind them, locking it in the process. I had to finish packing a couple of smaller bags so I could leave for Wisconsin...and my plane was leaving in just a couple of short hours to start my new journey in IWF. I would be successful; it was my nature, and it was in my blood to be so. But I knew that I had a lot of people in my way, and I was ready to start taking them out one by one, starting with Beno and ending with whoever was put in front of me.
Back to top Go down

#8 Ruby Winters [vs.] Beno #9
Page 1 of 1