Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jason Ginyu [vs.] Griffin Hawkins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Jason Ginyu [vs.] Griffin Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Jason Ginyu [vs.] Griffin Hawkins   Jason Ginyu [vs.] Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:20 am

Griffin Hawkins returned to the ring last week as he won. This week he takes on Jason Ginyu in an attempt to keep the rust off. Will this be a time where the young up and comer makes a name for himself?
Back to top Go down
Das Ginyu

PostSubject: Re: Jason Ginyu [vs.] Griffin Hawkins   Jason Ginyu [vs.] Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:23 am

David Lester, a man who personifies that mantra that bald is beautiful. Jason Ginyu, a man who exemplifies that beauty is only skin deep. Together, they form this dynamic duo featured in IWF’s latest backstage interview segment. The lights are perfectly positioned, the production crew are set. David Lester is dressed in a rather typical black and white tuxedo with bow tie, while Ginyu is a regurgitation of colors. Sparkling hot pink feathered boa of his increasingly bronzed skin from the fake tan spray can products he regularly uses. His medium length black hair slicked back with the cheapest grease product at Wal-Mart. Bright yellow bordered oversized shades over his eyes, and a white and purple singlet seen only from the waist up, as everything below that point is not caught on camera…probably for the best.

David Lester gets the cue from the camera man to get rolling with the pre-recorded segment, as he nods his head and brings the IWF microphone to his lips as introductions begin.

David Lester:
Ladies and gentlemen this is David Lester and thank you for joining us tonight for an IWF online streaming exclusive interview with none other than rookie sensation, “The Captain” Jason Ginyu. This week, he goes one on one, with the 2013 Rookie of the year, former IWF World Champion, Griffin Hawkins. Jason, your thoughts on what is possibly the greatest challenge of your life?

Lester takes a short breath, barely noticeable on the cameras. Beaming with energy, it is quite obvious that he is very pleased with his near flawless delivery of that opening question. Unfortunately for him, he left it as a very open ended question, which he will shortly realize may mean that Jason Ginyu may never shut up.

Almost immediately in response to Mr. Lester’s statements, The Captain removes his comically oversized shades. This reveals a look of disappointment in the eyes of Jason, as he merely shakes his head at the intrepid reporter and begins his reply in that cheese gratingly raspy voice that is most certainly used in audio tapes of Star Wars Extended Universe literature as torture devices in Gitmo.

Jason Ginyu: {~*The Captain*~}
First of all baldy, calling this the greatest challenge of my life is a joke. The greatest challenge of my life was overcoming the Clap. Secondly, did you not see what I did last week? Are you blind, Dave? Calling me a rookie sensation is like watching Lebron James and saying he’s “pretty good”. Then again, seeing as we’re here in Portland Trailblazer’s country with their failing to get into the Playoffs two years in a row, it’s not hard to see why.

David Lester attempts to pull the microphone to his mouth in a feeble attempt at retorting some form of question in defense of the audience at large, but Ginyu grabs him forcibly by the hand while giving him a stare that could drop a deer in fright as his eyes bulge out of his head in anger.

Cut me off and I’ll cut off each and every one of those fingers, ya understand tough guy?!

Lester’s hand shakes violently as The Captain violently releases his grip, forcing the microphone to make a few swiveling sounds as David takes a moment to shake his wrist off, and return the microphone to just under the prominent chin of Jason Ginyu, allowing him to continue his tirade.

Anyway as I was saying, Portland is a city full of losers! Just like you, Davey boy. So it makes perfect sense to me that you would all consider me a rookie, when after last week, you should be hailing me as the Franchise Player of this company, haha!

Ginyu laugh sounds just about as awful as someone shoving a Siamese cat in a blender and putting it on frappe. Enjoy the imagery as Jason continues on his tirade, David Lester still stiffly holding the microphone out in front of him, his eyes squinting as he tries to find a way to cover his own ears to block out the sound that is best described as death incarnate.

I beat Drake Elite so bad, the big boss fired his ass live on the air! Anthony Dawkins? He jumped right into the Speed Phreak so fast, I surprised myself with how quickly I sent him back to the Indy’s. I even beat what’s her name, the Filipino whore? Kyupid?

Despite all of his reflexes telling him it’s a bad idea, David Lester cannot help but jerk his hand away from the mouth of Ginyu and quickly pip up.

David Lester:
K-Kyuubi.

Rather than strike him down, Ginyu lets out another hoarse chalk board scratching laugh and claps his hands in excitement.

Ah yes, that’s it! Kyuuti! And damn wasn’t she a real cutie? My favorite part was the moment she accepted her duty as a woman and laid on her back for the superior sex! Haha! Damn that felt good. But anyway, I digress. Did you have any other questions for me?

With a quizzical look on his face, David Lester stammered once again into a reply to the Captain.

David Lester:
Uh…y-yes. Any specific thoughts on your opponent for this week, arguably the biggest hero in this company, Griffin Hawkins?

Ginyu’s eyes shoot up as his face flushes with embarrassment. Jason Ginyu can hardly hold in his laughter, as he disrespectfully and rudely begins bursting into tears of happiness.

Hah! That’s the big guy around here? Griffin Hawkins? Bird brain? Now that’s a hoot! Hoho, hoo. Haw! Talk about killing two birds with one stone. Get it? Because his name is two birds? Hah! That’s rich.

Lester looks incredulous at the utter lack of respect shown on behalf of the newcomer when it comes to one of the most important names in the business today. He forces himself to speak up once again, not willing to let Ginyu simply bully him into not confronting his obvious hypocrisy.

David Lester:
As opposed to a guy…named after a Japanese cartoon character?

David springs back and slams the back of his head against the concrete wall behind them, due to a reflex of The Cap’n rearing back and acting as if he was about to backhand the backstage interviewer into next week. Lester slumps to the floor, holding the back of his head in pain, leering up at Ginyu with a smug look on his face as he uses his arm to wipe all the way across his nose in a disgusting gesture of removing allergies before he faces the camera alone.

Heh, at least I’m not named after some mythological character like Puma Swede or something like that! I’ll tell you what, you tell your little Rock Star pretty boy Griff, that Episode Seventy-Five of Battlegrounds isn’t just named Changing of the Guard for a reason! On that night, we go from bird watching, to idol worship. Because even in this glorified crack house you call Portland, people will bow down before their Captain!

The overly arrogant superstar takes his thumb and points it to his chest, as his other hand reaches up and places the oversized shades back over his eyes, hiding his gaze from staring back at whoever may be trying to gauge his real feelings on the matter. He delivers his final statement before the camera’s fade to black upon the departure of David Lester.

Griffin Hawkins? I could give two spits what you’ve done or where you come from, boy. Come Changing of the Guard, I’mma clip your wings.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Jason Ginyu [vs.] Griffin Hawkins   Jason Ginyu [vs.] Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:02 am

Four Years Ago..

Many don't know how deep the connection between myself and Tiffani runs. A lot looked at us and thought we were a couple. They have no idea how wrong they were. What we have is something that runs deeper than a relationship, something better. What we have is a strong bond that no one could touch. When I met her years ago, I never knew how far we'd come together. One day I was driving around in the city of La. We were quite far from her home as we seemed to be at the outskirts of the city. She suddenly pointed to the water tower as I was driving.

Tiffani Michaels - That's it right there.

I stopped the car immediately and looked up.

Griffin Hawkins - ...The water tower?

Tiffani Michaels - Yes, that's where I go when I want to be alone.

Griffin Hawkins - Oh..okay.

This had to be important if she brought me here. As we got out of the car she lead the way and started climbing the ladder.

Griffin Hawkins - Wait..you want us to climb all the way up there?

Tiffani Michaels - Are you scared of heights or something?

Griffin Hawkins - What? Oh no..no its nothing like that. I just didn't expect you to want to climb all the way up.

Tiffani Michaels - I do it all the time, it's really a lot easier than it looks.

Griffin Hawkins - Well..it is worth a try.

There was no doubt this girl was brave. She already started climbing up the ladder. I had followed her up there, not sure what to expect. As we reached the top, we got a good view of the town.

Griffin Hawkins - Wow...this is a great view.

Tiffani Michaels - I know, it makes the climb worth it.

Griffin Hawkins - I can see why you like it up here, you can see everything. I think I even see your house.

Tiffani Michaels - It's so quiet whenever I come here, it's the best place to really have some time by myself.

Griffin Hawkins - Interesting...how many people have you brought here?

Tiffani Michaels - Nobody else.

Griffin Hawkins - You mean, I'm the only person? Of all people, why would you bring me?

Tiffani Michaels - Because I know that I can trust you with this.

I just give a small smile to her. It was really sweet of her to bring me up here.

Griffin Hawkins - That's actually really nice, it's our own special place that only we know about.

Tiffani Michaels - Now you'll always be able to find me.

Griffin Hawkins - That actually makes me glad. I really like all the time we've been spending together. You're not at all like my other friends.

Tiffani Michaels - You're a really special friend to me too.

Griffin Hawkins - Really? I was kind of worried I'd be cramping your style.

Tiffani Michaels - Of course not, I really enjoy spending time with you.

Griffin Hawkins - I enjoy it too. I feel like I can tell you anything.

Tiffani Michaels - I'm glad you feel that way.

She then reaches into her bag and pulls out what looks to be beaded bracelets.

Griffin Hawkins - What are these?

Tiffani Michaels - They're friendship bracelets, I made them myself.

Griffin Hawkins - Oh cool, my sister used to make these all the time. They really have a special meaning to them, as long as both wear the bracelets they are friends forever.

Tiffani Michaels - That's why I want you to have this one.

She ties it onto my wrist. It actually feels comfortable

Griffin Hawkins - Thank you..this means a lot, I wish I had something to give you too...

Tiffani Michaels - It's okay, you don't need to give me anything.

Griffin Hawkins - No really I insist...wait, I got an idea...

I reach into my pocket and pull out a silver guitar pick. Her eyes light up, obviously knowing what it is.

Tiffani Michaels - That's your lucky guitar pick.

Griffin Hawkins - Yeah, and..I want you to have it.

Tiffani Michaels - Oh...no, I can't accept that.

Griffin Hawkins - Really, I insist.

Tiffani Michaels - But it means too much to you.

Griffin Hawkins - Tiff, I had this in my pocket since I was 17..I thought that it always brought me luck, but now I realize I don't need luck. Your family has accepted me and made me feel more welcome than my own family. I don't need this anymore and I trust you enough to know you will take care of it.

Tiffani Michaels - Wow...of course I will, I'll keep it safe. I promise.

She accepts the guitar pick, keeping it in her hands. That would be the most important gift I had ever given her..ever.
Griffin Hawkins - Hey, check out the sun..its going down.

Tiffani Michaels - Looks like we came here at the right time.

Griffin Hawkins - Want to watch it go down before we head home?

Tiffani Michaels - Sure, that sounds nice.

We both sit down and watch it together. Tiffani rests her head on my shoulder as the sun continues to set.

Griffin Hawkins - Thanks for bringing me here Tiffani...

Tiffani Michaels - I'm glad I did.

She had indeed turned my life around for the better. Right now, I wasn't sure where me and her stand. Maybe time will tell..if we ever cross paths again.

------------------------------------------------------

~Forgiveness~

Jason Ginyu [vs.] Griffin Hawkins 8621-the-old-church-portland-oregon-usa

Revenge is supposed to be sweet. Since time began, people have looked for vengeance when they were wronged by someone in the past. I more than anyone know what it's like to be wronged by friends, be wronged by loved ones, and more importantly be wronged by the system. I was suspended for speaking my mind about management in Insurgency, and I was punished by Brandon Macdonald. I spent a month on the sidelines till I returned with solid evidence of his affair with Molly Reid. I had blackmailed him into giving me a title shot. But I still felt burned by him and showed Rick Christian and he was fired. I should feel satisfied that I had gotten revenge.

Yet..why do I feel so empty.

Is this what I wanted? To break a man down just to appease my greedy purposes? I really didn't have all the answers. Taylor told me that Brandon had brought this on himself and that he made his grave and he's going to lie in it. But I wasn't convinced. So I decided to seek the answers from a higher power. As Taylor went to the park with Bryce, I decided to find the nearest Church in Portland. I walk right into the house of worship and the long carpet to the cross spread before me. I look at the many pews and see people praying. I go over to one of the vacant pews and get down on my knees. I close my eyes and begin my prayer.

Griffin Hawkins - God? It's me, Griffin. I know you and me don't talk all that much anymore..but women call out your name because of me..which is awesome. But I need your help. I need guidance. As you know, I had gotten a man fired. I had robbed him of his livelyhood, of his dreams, of everything he wanted to do so I can feed my desire to become Champion once again. But I keep asking myself..am I wrong? Was it not right to take away another man's job just for revenge? I haven't slept a wink since then and...I'm very confused.

I really need a sign to answer all these questions. I need someone to talk to so I can feel at ease with myself. I look around me and see that there is nobody I know around here that I can speak to. Just then I notice something at the far end of the church. It looks to be someone leaving a confessional.

I knew I had my answer.

I got up and left the pews and made my way over to the confessional. I open the door, seeing if there was anyone inside the small room. As expected the place was empty. I go inside the confessional and sit down. I could hear the reverend in the other room next to me.

Reverend Martin - Yes my son?

Griffin Hawkins - Forgive me father, for I have sinned..this is my first confession.

Reverend Martin - Speak my son..what is it you've done?

Griffin Hawkins - I am afraid I..took away something important to another man.

Reverend Martin - You didn't..kill this man did you?

Griffin Hawkins - No..no I didn't Father. But I think I might have done worse. See, myself and this man have had some bad blood in the last few months and it's been a game of one upsmanship between us. He is kind of my superior..but I had revealed a torrid affair between him and a girl which exposed him. The higher ups got him fired.

Reverend Martin - I see...and how do you feel now?

Griffin Hawkins - Guilty...I feel like I just stooped to his level just to get what I want, I am better than that. Am I a horrible person Father?

Reverend Martin - No, you're not my son. If you have remorse in your heart, then you're not a horrible person. This man..what is he like?

Griffin Hawkins - Really arrogant father. A jackass with a capital J.

Reverend Martin - I see. Yet you feel sorry for him?

Griffin Hawkins - Well..not in that sense. But am I just as low as he is for this?

Reverend Martin - Well, I'm taken that this man is arrogant enough to brag that he kept you from coming in to work. He obviously showed no remorse for what he had done..yet you have for what you've done. Yes what you did was wrong, but you at least feel some sorrow for this poor man. After all, he was the one who had the affair. He made his bed..and now he has to lie in it.

He made a lot of sense. After all it wasn't me who had the affair.

Griffin Hawkins - Well...thank you..father.

Reverend Martin - Is there anything else you need to discuss my son?

Well..I am in a confessional.

Griffin Hawkins - Well..there is a..few confessions I want to get off my chest seeing as I'm in this church..

~About 2 Hours later..~

I had just about confessed every sin in my life to this preacher. The whole time he was silent.

Griffin Hawkins - And after Mr.Billingsworth saw what I did...I was banned from the car wash forever.

The Rev remained silent. He hadn't said one word the whole time I was talking.

Griffin Hawkins - Father?..are you there?

On the other side I heard a door close. I then saw him running out the Church in disgust. I guess I must have scarred him for life telling him all I did.

Griffin Hawkins - ..I think I feel better now.

It actually felt better to get all that off my chest.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Let there be Rock..

IWF Cameras come back to the very same Church. There looks to be a huge number of people looking to attend this service. But there looks to be no one at the podium. Just then the door flies open and I walk out in what looks to be an all white robe. Around my neck looks to be a sash...only its decorated in piano keys. I come up, leaning on the podium and start speaking. I do my best black preacher voice as I speak into the mic.

"Brothers and Sisters! Welcome to tonight's sermon. Allow me to introduce myself ladies and gentlemen. I am...reverend Griffin Hawkins. I will be your guide this evening as we look at the heathens who pollute this sacred ground.
But there is no fear my children, for as they are the darkness...I am the everlasting light. And I will vanish all the wicked out of this world so you all will be free to live the life!...the way you choose. So everybody...sit back and allow me to give you the service of a lifetime....can I get an amen?

With that, the crowd cheers, raising their hands in the air shouting "Amen!" I can honestly say..this line of work is pretty good.

"Now..last week, a certain sheep from my flock, this..disgusting man thought that he would derail the comeback trail of one Griffin Hawkins...but alas, he was unsuccessful my children. This man was a sinning man...who believed that might makes right. But in the end he saw that he was indeed...no match for myself. And I struck down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger when I connected with the Shot in the Dark and pinned him for the one two three. He was a beaten man and I believe he will think twice before crossing my path once again. Can I get a Hallelujah in this house of god?"

I hear the sounds of "Hallelujah" from the flock. They seem to be getting into this more than I hoped.

"Now, we go from that heathen...to another. I'm afraid my work of God is not complete my brothers and sisters. This...devil has the audacity to refer to himself as a Captain. His name...is Jason Ginyu. Now..at first with names like..Ginyu..and Captain. I thought I would be facing that foul beast from Dragon Ball Z...Captain Ginyu. But instead I am facing a man..who is but a mere mortal. A man who is looking to knock yours truly off his pedestal. But I'm afraid I cannot allow that to happen everyone...for he must be punished by the fullest extent!"

I am really getting excited as I raise my hand in the air. I look down as I continue speaking.

"I am asking all of you people to get down and pray. Pray for one Jason Ginyu. For he..is someone who needs saving more than anyone I know. He needs help..he needs my help to go down the straight and narrow path. But the only way for me to help this poor soul...is to hurt him. I'm sure his father once told him...this is going to hurt me..a lot more than it's going to hurt you. I would say the same thing...but I am an honest man, and I would hate to lie. But I must do my duty as a man of God..and help him see the light by beating him one...two..three....within an inch of his life. And maybe..just maybe he will repent."

All of them bowed their heads in prayer as they took a moment of silence.

"He likes to believe that he is the future of this business. But he has yet to get his feet wet in this company. Oh this poor..poor boy has no idea who he is up against. He is up against a man..with a dark past. A man who maimed, a man..who has looked the devil in the eye....and didn't blink. He is looking at the man who is soon to be the IWF World Heavyweight Champion..and that...is a promise. So my brothers and sisters take heed...for I will show this young lamb what its like to be in the ring with the almighty one himself...Griffin Hawkins! Can I get a Hallelujah?!"

Once again they all shout "Hallelujah" In unison.

"Now, I can see the pressure in this young boy's eyes. He has been but a member of the Church of Insurgency for a mere...five minutes. He seems to believe he is the future of the company just because he beat a few mere mortal. He also thinks that beating up an interviewer makes him a tough guy. A lucky win doesn't guarantee you're the best..and beating down a 98 pound man with a microphone only makes you a coward. He will be in that very ring with a Superstar that he has never seen before. He will be in there with one of the greatest of all time. He will be in there with not just a man..."

I then take the white robe and throw it off to the shock of the entire congregation. Luckily I'm not naked. I'm clad in Black Leather Pants, boots, and a AC/DC T-Shirt. I pull a red Les Paul Gibson guitar from behind the podium.

"He will be in the ring with The Rock Soldier! He wants to clip my wings thinking that I am just some bird. But I am not just any bird. I am a Phoenix who rose from the ashes! There will be no changing of the guard when it comes to this match. For Griffin Hawkins will rule..and rock on as he marches towards Ragna....rock...to reclaim what is rightfully his, the IWF World Heavyweight Title! But for now...Jason Ginyu will be made an example of. So let there be lights....sound...drums...guitar....let there be rock! Yeah!

Another Hallelujah rings from the crowd as I strum the guitar. I bet they all were surprised to see this kind of service on Sunday. Jason Ginyu was another obstacle on my road back to the title, and I have to overcome it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason Ginyu [vs.] Griffin Hawkins   Jason Ginyu [vs.] Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason Ginyu [vs.] Griffin Hawkins
Page 1 of 1