Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IWF Important Information

Go down 
+4
Jack Savage
Corey Casey
Corey Bull
Alex Dillinger
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

IWF Important Information Empty
PostSubject: IWF Important Information   IWF Important Information I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:56 am

Hello guys and gals!

Alright so I’ve yet to make an OFFICIAL statement in regards to me getting the keys to the Ferrari LOL. So here goes…

Thank you all for choosing me to take over and trusting in me to guide IWF to new heights. I’m sure you’ve slowly started to see some changes on the boards be it graphically or the new faces on the show. I hope you enjoy them because I hope to make things livelier and every character has a story and a personality.

Now there are some things that I feel the need to address so I’ll make a list it’s just easier that way for me to detail my ideas.

1) From now on if you have any ideas for segments please PM them to the ADMIN group. If I do not have your segment or at least have knowledge of your segment prior to the RP deadline then it will not be included in the show. Thank you.

2) Shows are only to be posted by the ADMIN team. This is to ensure that everything has been gone over, read, re-read and adjusted accordingly if needed. There is a reason results need to be a FINISHED product not a fucking BOTCH fest.

3) Match writers and people writing segments please continue to treat the announcers and interviewers as if they were your own characters and keep them IN CHARACTER.

4) The voting system will continue to be counted but after this PPV is held we will revisit this. Mainly for the reason that I received a total of two votes for the past show. Naturally this show was a little bit more one sided as far as the matches go, considering the no showers etc. So I will hold off until after the PPV to decide on if we should keep it or not. I will say some might not like the idea of getting rid of the voting system. Yet I do think not having to wait for people to ACTUALLY READ the RPs and allowing a trusted team to vote would work just as well in determining the rightful winner not to mention the time we’d save on getting the show up. We’ll discuss this later. This could all be for not so why even further the discussion.

5) There are THREE championships after this week. Each title will represent a division. From best to worst. However just because you MIGHT be competing for a lower title that doesn’t mean you’re the WORST in the fed. We will no longer push new people with an unproven track record to the moon. Not happening. You will have to earn your stripes and show me your worth. I will not allow dedicated roster members to get buried by some new flavor of the month. Fuck that. The free ride shits over. Show me you can RP, this is a ROLEPLAYING fed.

6) I’ve been considering opening a small development type portion of the boards. This way we can all test new characters. It would be treated like an NXT where the up and comers compete on a weekly show with a single championship. There would be a word count limit for these mainly to avoid devoting too much time and attention to a show that would be considered a development show. The matches minus the main event would also be summarized. This isn’t a sure thing I’m just putting it out there to see what the general response to this idea would be.

7) As shown in Battlegrounds each month I’ll be announcing a wrestler of the month. It probably won’t be a regular segment I’m going to make an award on the boards for it. This was just a kind of cool way to introduce it I thought.

8- On the 16th of this month you will be seeing some changes in administrators as well as moderators. Don’t worry this is mainly to give a more clear cut indication as to who anyone new would need to speak with regarding anything fed related etc.

9) Interfed relations - Now we’re planning on expanding IWF through social media like Twitter. I recommend that every IWF Superstar have a twitter account and use it. Not only does it help IWF as a whole by putting us out there in front of people’s faces but it also provides a platform for us all to engage IC. Also it provides the opening of possible storylines through twitter. Here again it’s not a requirement, as I’d never force anyone here to do anything.

10) With the interfed relations we could be opening a portion of the fed to allow a tournament in which the winner from all of our affiliated federations would hold the title. The title would be defended only once a month. This would only create activity within the federation. Not to mention the possible scenes you could do with people from outside of the fed using the behind the scenes area. The people from outside the fed not under contract with IWF will be monitored closely to prevent any trolling or stupid bullshit that could possibly happen. My active roster members will always come first and foremost.

11) Three strike rule - There is a new three strike rule coming into effect as far as no showing goes. I understand that real life situations occur and things do happen. I do however believe that the staff here works hard, I know I work hard, and as well as the roster that RPs regularly…they work hard too. So in order to avoid storylines being ruined or people getting pushed to the moon only to vanish this rule has to come into effect. Basically it’s three strikes and you’re out aka placed on inactive. After the first no show if I don’t hear from you we’ll automatically place you on LOA until we hear otherwise. If the development territory is opened up you’d be demoted back down and forced to prove that you can handle being on the main roster. I think that’s more than fair.

12) Voice your opinions! Please folks by all means tell me your concerns or issues. I’m always open to constructive criticism but that doesn’t always mean I’ll act on it but I would never get mad if someone suggested something to me. I expect the rest of the staff to handle situations the same way. This isn’t a “I’ve got a special color on my name and a fancy @ symbol so I’m going to swing my dick around and show you how big it is” no it’s not about that. We’re here for you. Without a roster what the fuck would we do? I told myself whenever I decided to step into a fedhead position that I’d make the roster the real priority and I’m not blowin smoke…well usually I am but it’s a different kind HA-HA! JOKES! But seriously LOL.

13) IWF Magazine - No joke it’s coming soon, once a month get ready to get mind blown.

14) IWF Radio - This shit’s about to be real too. IC radio show.

15) Chatbox Bums - Alright so I figured I should address this as well…we got trolled by a fool the other day so essentially I plan on keeping a closer eye on the situation. If any BUM (besides you Sharky, I see you) starts some bullshit with you there’s no need to even egg them on just simply let me know, I’ll check it out and POOF like magic they disappear.

16) The new posting box…ok so I noticed that Forumotion has changed the look of the text box. Basically the way it works now is it gives you a live preview of what you’re doing. However there is a button that you can click which has made things a lot easier for me anyways. It’s at the very end of the row with the emoticons button. It says “Switch Editor Mode” if you click that it’ll be just like before only you can read the code. I prefer it this way. Also you will notice the use of color codes now. Don’t worry the names of the colors work as well, just like before. So yes while it has changed and I find the white window to be annoying sadly this is the way it will be until I can find the right mod needed to change it.

17) Roughkut - Sign up on Roughkut and review our federation. It’s good to get on that site and promote IWF. I’m working as we speak on repairing our image over there. They aren’t bad people, don’t buy into the horror stories if you’ve heard any. The way Roughkut is…it’s simple…they don’t put up with ANY bullshit or stupid drama. They’re also extremely structured and if you fuck up they’ll tell you that you fucked up. That tends to bother people, the truth does hurt.

18) Finally there is a minimum word count coming into play as effective as of Ragnarok. The new minimum word count is 500 words. I’ve seen a few times where people just post some stupid shit in order to win the match last second. We’re killing that tactic too. Sorry we require effort and effort gets you rewarded. Corey Casey, Brandon Macdonald and Chuck Matthews always said “if you try you will succeed” the key word being TRY. We’re keeping with that thought process.

19) For all new people that join - there is a new 3 match requirement in order to make graphic requests as well as being placed on the future site and having a roster icon placed in the roster section. Once you’ve competed in the three matches you will be taken care of…welcome to the family at that point. Here again I’m just trying to avoid doing work for people that don’t really want to be here.

20) Over the next few weeks you might see some forums moving around and such. Don’t worry it’ll make sense and be overall a lot more organized. The one thing I want to fix is some of the clutter as it’s getting old having to tell people that the PPV list is located in the IWF News Source. Little by little though so just be patient.

21) Speaking of the IWF News Source, I will be creating a template for when you have news about your character that you want us to release. I noticed some people posting news in the CD board. We’ll be using the News Source for that from now on. So just send them my way and I can throw them in the template and post them using the IWF News Source account.  

22) Roster growth - I plan on doing some HEAVY recruiting with the aspirations of growing IWF into a WWE like situation in which we have two main shows and more champions. So don’t let the three titles fool you, this is just the beginning guys.

Anyways that’s all I’ve got for you peeps now, I’m super excited and so far the last two shows have been extremely fun and entertaining to write. I’ve enjoyed working with everyone so far and working on molding characters as well as coming up with story lines.

The future for IWF is huge. The ideas I’m cooking up and working on you guys will be extremely happy with. I want this to be the MOST interactive federation that you could possibly join. With a dedication to it's roster and having a true feel for realism.

Tell everyone and spread the word let’s pump this fed up and make it the place to be. No one will work harder than I will to accomplish this goal. So get ready and buckle up cause it’s about to take off.

Like I said earlier, feel free to reply to this topic and voice your opinions about everything. Let's discuss!
Back to top Go down
Corey Bull

PostSubject: Re: IWF Important Information   IWF Important Information I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:17 am

I have lots of thoughts. Dammit, I had to read this before work! I shall be repling later. Expect opinions. You know me, been round in efeds a long time and ran a few. I have ideas.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: IWF Important Information   IWF Important Information I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:13 pm

I dono about Bmac and Chuck...but I am D-A-M-N proud of what you've accomplished since we gave you the keys mandem. Keep up the good work!!! If you need anything, you know you can call on any of the Original 3 or Stygian and Steelio [who have a general idea as to how shit goes down around here] and we'll gladly point you in the right direction!

Again, i'm damn proud of you Alex, keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: IWF Important Information   IWF Important Information I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:16 pm

This place is getting better day after day
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: IWF Important Information   IWF Important Information I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:28 pm

This is a damn impressive run you've been on Alex.  I see now that the right guy got the keys.
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: IWF Important Information   IWF Important Information I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:55 pm

That he is... I don't think that anyone else that could have done what he has
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: IWF Important Information   IWF Important Information I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:58 pm

Libbeh approved.
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: IWF Important Information   IWF Important Information I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Some very intersting stuff in there! Best of luck with everything Alex Razz
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IWF Important Information   IWF Important Information I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:55 am

Seems solid. You know you can always come to Parker for help too. As long as I can keep my ass stable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IWF Important Information   IWF Important Information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IWF Important Information
Page 1 of 1