Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Information Highway. Rp1

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Information Highway. Rp1 Empty
PostSubject: Information Highway. Rp1   Information Highway. Rp1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:14 pm

The highway shows no mercy.

Montana has long stretches of country highway and luscious green trees that stretch from one end of the horizon to another. The sun shines down on all creatures as the warm air and cold wind blow throughout the land. The birds are quiet and the animals have already finished setting up their hibernation for the year. The temperature feels like it’s between 35 and 40 as the quiet wind blows a cooler temperature into their. Darren’s stands next to his broken down MW rental car, talking on his cell phone as cars pass him, some honking and others pulling over asking if he needs help. Darren waves them past and continues talking with the un-named person on the other side of the line. Darren’s Leather jacket, black long sleeve sweatshirt and blue jeans are all becoming dusty and dirty as the passing cars kick up dirt and small bits of mud. Darren continues speaking to the un-named person as he laughs once and hangs up the phone. He taps the hood of his car and walks to the back seat and gets out his laptop, laptop mobile internet stick and his portable camera. He gets into the front and pushes his seat back. He turns on the laptop and starts up the camera, putting the camera on the dashboard as he connects the camera to the laptop via USB cord. Once the computer boots up, Darren turns to the right and stretches as he starts up an IWF.com 24/7 unscheduled website interview.

Darren: "Hello ladies and gentlemen and thanks for tuning into see me making this unscheduled interview threw the internet. It seems that while making my way from Seattle to Montana via car, I've unfortunately ruined the starter on it somehow. It must be from my various pit stops and the age of the car, but no matter how it happened, I’m stuck out here and I don’t believe I'll be able to make the interview later today in Billings Montana at the Metrapark event center. I tried making it up there and I even tried calling triple A but they seem to be pretty backed up right now as well with accidents and problems with their shortage of staff. That always seems to happen you know, I mean, you pay out the rear for some good service and unfortunately you get this 'Too bad, we're booked at the moment' attitude when you need the help, but when your all set and need nothing, they're banging down your door and bothering you about this and that and whatnot, asking for more money and support and donations for various reasons. Donating stuff to charities is fine with me, but these guys are like vultures that are waiting for you to die so they tax the crap out of you and your family."

Darren scratches his head and wipes his nose as the cold air outside begins to pick up and a whistling sound is heard as Darren looks out at the landscape. He sniffles a bit and looks back at the camera.

"It wasn’t too long ago when I thought the world was mine and that the battle royale would bring me the World Title opportunity. Nothing could have helped me though when I faced 9 others at the pay per view. Deuce, or Dan Alexander or whatever he wants to call himself these days, walked in there as the hungry competitor and I walked out there as the cocky showman who didn’t ever think of his competition and thought only of what I was going to do after the show, what I was going to say in interviews about how good I am and telling all the ladies about my accomplishments. Unfortunately, I had to do the opposite and explain to everyone how I lost the Championship opportunity to a Cataclysm member and i had to explain to the lovely ladies that I normally speak with in the back that this was nothing more than a speed bump to a legendary career and that someday soon I will become champion, whether it’s the High Impact, the Full Throttle or even the World champion. I took my eyes off the competition like a moron and kept my attention focused on that alluring gold. No matter now. John McDonald’s a push over that’s got too much of a bad thing going especially with his bland entrance, moves and his reaction with the loyal fans of IWF. You fans deserve so much better than having to watch that piece of crap fight. He's only in this match because they hired him and they need to think up a way to use him until his contract runs out. Nothing would make me happier than to watch this guy leave the match after being beaten by myself and never coming back to an IWF ring ever."

Darren adjusts the screen on the laptop and refreshes it but the internet seems to be in a difficult position to pick up a signal. He gets out of the car as the camera is still rolling and goes into the trunk and gets out a couple of papers. He walks back to the front seat and puts the paper work on the passenger side seat. Darren hears a siren in the background as he looks behind him. A police car has pulled over and a large male police officer has stepped out of his car making his way to Darren. Darren gets out of the car and asks what he can do for the officer.

Darren: "What can I do for-"

Officer: "Sir! I’m going to have to ask you to put your hands on the roof of the car and spread your legs. Don't make any quick movements!"

The officer draws out his gun as Darren looks at him with an odd face and proceeds to do what the officer tells him to do. He spreads his legs as the officer walks up behind him and begins patting him down, starting with his arms and back. Half way down, Darren decides to say a regrettable thing.

Darren: "So is this a personal call officer or should I call for some assistance for you to make it look professional?"

The officer shoves Darren from behind and continues searching. When he finishes at the ankles, he turns Darren around as the two men are of equal size and weight.

Officer: "Funny guy. Why don’t I just take you down to the station and book you for resisting arrest or how about you and me 'settle' this out here?"

Darren looks him in the eyes and determines he’s not lying and barely joking. He doesn’t move a muscle as he stares at the police officer.

Darren: "Look, my car broke down and the starter on it is shot and I've called AAA for assistance and they said it will be a while."

The officer nods and looks into the front seat and sees the camera and internet set up on it. He crosses his arms as his muscle show a more toned look.

Officer: "We had some complaints as well that someone was out here making videos for the internet. Bad taste videos. You care to tell me all about that too?"

Darren laughs to himself as the officer takes out his night stick and points it at Darren as he explains that it’s just a website interview he’s doing because he can’t get to Phoenix, Arizona.

Officer: "Phoenix? Boy you've got a long way to go. With that wrestling show coming in on the weekend, people have been piling up in that damn place looking to see something, due to the lack of much entertainment in these parts. I personally like the activities in this area and the internet just seems to be a waste of time and effort. Your story seems to check out and your car seems to be clean so I’ll let you be for now citizen."

With that, the officer turns around and heads back to his cop car. Darren shrugs and hops back into the front seat as he turns to the camera, still on and still running. He sits down and looks into the camera as he speaks again.

Darren: "Well, that was a first. The police here in Montana have nothing to do in this town of, heck, what is the name of this town? It seems like Nothingville, Montana and, ah ill stop. I’m getting too off track. Anyway, my opponent John McDonald is some joker who seems to be related to the World champ. Should I be worried? No. Not even a little bit. This match will prove to be my first real win here in IWF and while I’ve had my first test in the battle royale, it will show the Chosen, and the whole IWF for that matter, that I’m here for the long haul and that I’m destined for greatness. I am Kable and I am the future of this federation. John McDonald won’t know what hit him Sunday night and he won’t be saved by any family member from the beating I’m going to give him this Sunday. Kable out.”

With that, Darren closes his car door and continues to wait for the AAA agent to come pick him up.
Back to top Go down

Information Highway. Rp1
Page 1 of 1