Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ethan Cage [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Werner Wermacht

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Ethan Cage  [vs.]  Steel Angel [vs.]  Werner Wermacht Empty
PostSubject: Ethan Cage [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Werner Wermacht   Ethan Cage  [vs.]  Steel Angel [vs.]  Werner Wermacht I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:49 am

RP Here
Back to top Go down
Werner Wehrmact

Werner Wehrmact

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Cage [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Werner Wermacht   Ethan Cage  [vs.]  Steel Angel [vs.]  Werner Wermacht I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:04 am

Scene cuts to Becky Valiant and Werner Wehrmact.

Becky:  Last week was just simply an abomination.  Werner Wehrmact easily has the strength, skill, and cunning to utterly destroy ANY member of the Empire of Blood in a one on one match.  In fact, we all know that he could have finished Storming Raven AND Macho Messiah in a two on one affair.  Last week should have been another victory for the forces of good.  But in the end, it was not to be.  We were forced to team with someone who had no business in that ring.  Let us cut to the footage...

Scene from the beginning of last weeks match is played.  Becky's voice is heard over the commentary.

Becky:  See how dominate Werner was?  This "Empire" was just simply getting trashed from end of the ring to the other.  They had no chance... except for one.

We see the tag to Greyson Pierce.

Becky:   And here it is...

The beat down on Pierce is cut short.

Becky:  No need to finish watching that, but the message is quite clear.  The second Werner left the match, it was relatively easy pickings for that pack of vultures.  But there has been a question  asked over the course of the last week.  Why did Werner not break up the three-count?

She scoffs.

Becky:  Because we both knew that it would make no difference.  Greyson could not handle himself in that ring, and we would only have prolonged the inevitable.  Better to just end it quickly and either get some REAL help or just go it alone in the future.  And what this future holds has yet to be set into stone.  But rest assured, that the Empire of Blood has not seen the last of us.  Let them run... let them hide... but like all evil in this world, they will be caught.  When that happens, the true reward will be layed on them.  But that is all in the past.  We have to move on to our next opponents.  While Macho wastes his time in another losing effort to mediocrity, and Storming Raven loses to Jack Savage... again, we have a REAL match to prepare for.

She grins at the camera.

Becky:  We get our first chance of taking down the IWF World Champion himself.  Granted it will not be for the title, but it is a pleasure that will STILL be all ours.  You see, we have a few reasons to still want this match.  We have both a personal reason, AND a reason as warriors of light.  First and foremost, what would pinning the World Champion do to the shakeup of contenders to that title?  I would say that would put Werner near the top of the list after Ragnarok, regardless of what transpires between now and then.  The path to Valhalla will be known to us, and the journey will begin.

After this thought, a more serious expression crosses her face.

Becky:  But there is also a more worthy goal.  You see, we watched from our locker room as Ethan Cage not only tortured a young fan, but he stuck him down with chair shot.  All because he was a Griffin Hawkins fan... That is an evil act by a craven, that will NOT go unpunished.  Werner plans to rips you limb from limb and feed you to the worms for that act of shear cowardice.  And if Steel Angel is any kind of real man, he will only be willing to help.

She smirks.

Becky:  But it doesn't change the fact that this is truly a Triple-Threat.  I know this, and Steel Angel knows this.  It is only a matter of time, likely sooner rather then later it will come down to Steel Angel and Werner Wehrmact.  When that time comes, a match unlike any other will be shown to the masses. Werner Wehrmact will show to the world just why he is a man to be feared by the wicked, and respected by the good.  This match will change everything.

Werner Wehrmact grabs the microphone.

Werner:  Arm... Hungers...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Cage [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Werner Wermacht   Ethan Cage  [vs.]  Steel Angel [vs.]  Werner Wermacht I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:37 am

Ethan Cage  [vs.]  Steel Angel [vs.]  Werner Wermacht SA_zps35468d6c
Ethan Cage  [vs.]  Steel Angel [vs.]  Werner Wermacht Vg_zps83b03c0b

=Can't leave well enough alone.=

I knew he wouldn't just roll over and take it like a man. Heck why shouldn't I expect him not to? After all this is Parker we're talking about here, a man who had admitted himself that his entire career he never earned a single thing in his life, every belt he won he lost the very next week or so, every time he got in the ring with me I would knock him down a few pegs.

Then at the metal shop I would tempt fate and speak of the devil then he shall appear, Parker tried to regain whatever shatter remains of his ego he had remaining when he attempted to take me down instead not only did I out brawl him, I denied him any satisfaction in the fact that he won't ever be able to live with himself after his failure to defeat me at Homecoming. Kayls awaited for me at the hallway as I headed towards the locker room.

Yuko Isamu

Hey Kayls what's up?

Kayls

Darren said that he had recently read the next match card that came out.

Yuko Isamu

It's already out? The show isn't even halfway over yet.

Kayls 

Well it's not the entire match card but he saw the match that involves you.

Yuko Isamu

Me huh?

Kayls 

Yep so better pack your things because I've been sent to take you back to the penthouse.

Yuko Isamu

Oh joy........the penthouse.

Personally it's become such a mental toil for me to keep going to Darren's penthouse, however this is odd of me because usually I don't go anyway until the show is over which means that whoever I'm facing this week is very important, enough that Darren would have me head straight to his house once I was done with everything.

Yuko Isamu

This is strange.

Kayls

What is?

Yuko Isamu

It's not like Darren to just pull me straight to his penthouse before the show is halfway being over. In fact it's even weirder that I didn't see him at all today.

Then again I only heard that he would make an appearance in the backstage area, he knew I wasn't booked this week so he wouldn't bother coming to IWF. Only reason he would show up is just so he could spend time with the fans and such, an old habit of a semi-retired athlete.

Only reason I came here was because I heard on twitter that Griffin selected me as his host for his talk show thing. I enjoyed having most of the week off, not having to go to Darren's penthouse and staying at the house that I rarely get to enjoy because I'm too busy going from place to place. I swear next week after this I'm going to shut off my phone and just stay at home with Marley, Darren can take his anger out on his rookie students that week.

Speaking of which I thought back to that segment with Griff, he and I have become very close friends in the short time we've known each other it feels like we've known each other for years. He's like the missing friend that just showed up after being gone for so long only to reappear in today's world just to catch up on modern times. Anyways there were some interesting points he made during the segment between me and him. I remembered hearing one of the statements he said that echoed in my head.

Griffin Hawkins

Yuko, you and me share a similar style. Every night we come out here, we steal the show and give the crowd of Insurgency something to talk about for years to come. Do you plan to elevate your game the next time you step in the ring with Parker?

I thought to myself: Would there be another match between us? Personally I was getting tired of mopping the floor with Parker, man already had his chance to prove me wrong and as I expected he fell short.

Yet the guy thinks he can somehow redeem himself even after that lackluster shit stain of a performance he pulled at Homecoming? Fluke my ass, he came well prepared and so did I, there was no fluke, there was no excuse, man knew what was at stake and he just couldn't pull his own weight and yet he attempted to save face even though there wasn't any left to save. To think that a man could sink himself to such a low and try to come across as a legit athlete.

Well speaking of such things.......

Ethan Cage  [vs.]  Steel Angel [vs.]  Werner Wermacht 394599_orig1

=Can I get a witness please?=

Yuko Isamu

You're shitting me.

Darren De Jean

I ain't man, check it out yourself.

Seeing it right there in front of me made my lips curl in a big evil like smile.

I get to take on the heavyweight champion himself Ethan Cage, a man whom I have a lot to repay for.

Yuko Isamu

So I finally get a crack at the world champion huh? Took em look enough.

Darren De Jean

Yuko we need to get started on you training right now man, this is an opportunity we would be complete idiots to pass up.

Yuko Isamu

But it's a none title match though.

Darren De Jean

Dosen't matter Yuko, we both know that a win over the current champion is a huge step up to a possible title shot and let's face it you need one after what occurred the last time you were given a chance.

I frowned at him knowing all too well what he meant by that.

Darren De Jean

Don't worry I ain't going to bust your balls; point is though we need to make the most of this while the going is good.

Yuko Isamu

What of Parker?

Darren De Jean

What about him? You've already proven that he's not in your league, forget him alright this is more important.

I glanced to the side of me, BM and Kayls are already dressed for whatever Darren has planned. Marley isn't here with us, decided to stay at home, seems she doesn't want to overexert herself with the constant traveling, wouldn't be so good for the baby.

We all went to the lowest level of the penthouse where the gym awaited for our arrival. I took a few stretch routines as I watch BM and Kayls getting warmed up on their respective corners. Darren rang the bell and all three of us took off, during the entire session I kept thinking back many months ago when me and Ethan first met in the ring together. I was the High Impact champion at that time and Ethan was the holder of the last Battle Briefcase. He gave me a firm slap to the face as if to say "you're going to roll over and lay down for me and you're going to like it." I answered back with a big fuck you in the form of a one sided beat down that ended in a Final Judgment for good measure. I left him a broken, battered shell of a man but that would only be the beginning. His carcass would then be picked off by the vultures of IWF who were told by the GM that if they want to be pushed, do something to show that you deserve it. Well as soon I was done with Ethan he would become a target for everyone willing to make that impact. Though these guys were more or less beating on a dead horse but it would be the arrival of the grim reaper Crimson Skull himself that sealed Ethan's fate.

Or so everyone was lead to believe.

Few months passed by and I was reaching the point where the lack of competition was starting to wear down on me mentally. I need a relieve and wouldn't you know it, I would find that relief in the form of a returning Ethan who presented me with mind games in the form of gifts held inside coffins, gifts of my past career. First the New Blood title, the first belt I won in IWF then my old Dark Archangel attire, the remains of my failed attempt at being a villain and finally a replica of the Battle Briefcase itself, the very same briefcase that Ethan would lose to Griff just a mere week after I bashed him near to death and left his body for the maggots to feed on, allowing his pride and joy to be given to a more suitable person who much like me would cash it in to win his very first belt. He would return just one week after he revealed himself to me and fought me while I was on the verge of taking some much needed time off. I didn't let him win easy though, he fought long and hard to lock me in that casket but that would end up being my means of taking a break while Ethan would use his so called "victory" over me as a stepping stone to his first title reign which he would later lose to Molly only to have it handed back to him less than a week afterwards.

To say that he and I have some unfinished business in that ring would be an understatement. Parker can whine till someone gives him a quarter so that he can call someone who is willing to give a shit.

As for me I have a champion to take down and it seems that history is bound to repeat itself yet again.

Ethan Cage  [vs.]  Steel Angel [vs.]  Werner Wermacht 394599_orig1

=Hey boss, got a minute?=

I could hear BM and Kayls talking amongst themselves as I made my way towards the chairman's office. Whatever it was they were discussing about I could care less about, I have other things on my mind aside from just dealing with the heavyweight champion. 

Having witnessed Corey Casey, the original owner of IWF getting his release papers last week I can't help but wonder how the new boss will be. I only know Alex by reputation, fought him a couple of times and he's the only other person aside a few others that could match my skill in the ring. Nearly a few inches away from the door when I stop dead in my tracks, turning over to the couple who are still talking, completely oblivious to the fact that I'm standing right in front of them listening to their conversation.....well only half listening really, I was actually getting rather annoyed.

Yuko Isamu

Excuse me guys would be so kind as to give me a moment or so with the chairman? I need to speak to him on a........well.........personal manner.

BM and Kayls turn to face me and BM looked like he was going to protest but thought better about it and instead honored my wish to be left alone. The two turn and walked the other direction, giving me a moment or so to collect my thoughts before turning to the large set of doors. I cleared my throat and knocked on the door.

???

Come on in!

I pushed the doors open, just leaving a small enough space for me to slip right through, shutting it behind me. I turned t face the room, remarking at the sheer difference in appearance. I became so absorbed into this new sudden change of scenery that I almost didn't hear Alex talking to me from across the room.

Alex Dillinger

Ahh hey there Steelio, come on in man don't be a stranger.

I didn't say a word, instead and allowed the door to close behind me. Deep breaths and I walked towards him, I had a lot of time to think about this and now it's gotten to that point where I need to speak about my future with this company.

As much as I hated to admit it, I couldn't help but think that my time here in IWF will soon end. Not sure why I feel that way but I just got a weird feeling that something is going to happen, something bad.........really bad.

And it's making me feel very uneasy.

Ethan Cage  [vs.]  Steel Angel [vs.]  Werner Wermacht Steelo_zpsd456abfd

=My gift to you.=

Scene opens to Yuko sitting on a throne, to the front of him are three small black coffins just a few inches from each other. Yuko has a big smile on his face as he looks at the camera in front of him.

Yuko Isamu

Look familiar Ethan? It should, after all these were the exact same coffins you used on me when you came back from the dead after I crushed your body and left you there just so the grim reaper can claim his prize. You should have known better than to think that we weren't going to meet each other again, it was bound to happen sooner or later and this week I thought I would do something........special for this occasion. It's not every day that I receive so many gifts from one person so I figured I would return to the favor with these three items of your past.

He gets up from his throne and walks over to the first coffin on the far right; he removes the lid and pulls out the contents from within:

Ethan Cage  [vs.]  Steel Angel [vs.]  Werner Wermacht IWFBriefcase1_zpsdcfdb8df

Yuko Isamu

Much like how the New Blood title became the highlight and launch pad of my career, this briefcase, the fourth one of its kind would end up becoming your ultimate highlight. You would follow in the footsteps of Ruben, Brandon and Chad Mason who all won this very briefcase and most of them just cashed it the next chance they could. You and Chad however had the same exact issue, you both decided to hoard the power that this case holds so that one day you'll cash in when the moment is right there and become champion. But much like Chad Mason you allowed the power of the briefcase to consume you and just like Chad Mason you ended up losing the Briefcase only to have someone else take advantage of its power. I should know Ethan I was one of those guys that did and boy did I make the most of it. Chad thought it was cute to put this very thing up for grabs only because he allowed peer pressure to get the better of him and he put it on the line as a way to prove that his win was no fluke. Well he would end up getting crushed in that match, allowing me to walk away with the prize. I would use the Briefcase to its full extent, making matches that people really wanted to see and kept things interesting then I would cash it in and became champion. You would end up following that same road when you had your time with the case, using it to amuse yourself while you waited for the right moment to cash it in. Then came that faithful night when you went one on one against me, you thought you could just walk all over me, just slap me square in the face and not have to suffer the consequences. You thought wrong Ethan, you paid dearly for that misjudgment, I would crush you in that ring, left you a beaten, battered sad pathetic shell of a man. Your body would then be picked clean from all the hungry athletes who would rather settle for scraps only because they were so desperate for a push that they wouldn't settle for anything less. You're lost because Griffin's gain night when you pushed your luck and tried to tempt faith only to be given the middle finger of the apocalypse for your trouble.

Yuko then walks over to the second coffin and opens the lid, revealing:

Ethan Cage  [vs.]  Steel Angel [vs.]  Werner Wermacht Iwfworldtitle0011

Yuko Isamu

Yes this is a replica of the actual belt but you know it might as well be the real thing seeing how the actual champion himself has shown his true colors last week when he got his ass handed to him by the Uprising champion. Brings me back to the time when I defeated the Heavyweight champion in two back to back matches while I was New Blood champion. Isn't that a kick in the head or what? Now you're trying desperately to appeal to the crowd in the worse way possible in the same method as Parker did when he tried so hard to be a complete jerk and instead came across as an insecure douche who clearly was too big for his fucking boots. Ever since you were handed the title back you made every attempt to make the most of it because you know and everyone knew that you didn't deserve that belt, in fact you once even admitted yourself that you didn't prefer to win it back that way and yet you had no objections when the GM handed you the belt and didn't have the fucking common courtesy to thank her because really she should of just vacated the title and held a tournament so that we could get someone who is actually worthy of the belt. You on the other hand were willing to just allow yourself to be handed a belt that you clearly lost in the first place and while I won't be able to take that belt from you, just beating you senseless will do just fine which brings me to my last gift to you.

He walks over to the last coffin and opens the lid, showing a grim reaper doll that resembles the grim reaper that powerbombed Ethan through the ring after his match with Yuko.

Yuko Isamu

It's funny how history has a strange way of repeating itself don't you agree Ethan? You've already manage to cheat death once before but can you do it a second time? Our last encounter was nothing short of.........well.........you see you resorted to using mind games because you knew you couldn't flat out defeat me in a straight fight. I would like to point out that you fought me while I was at my worst and even then you had a hard time taking me down, sure you looked good doing it but it took way more effort than it actually should. This week though you wont have any tricks to fall on, any mind games to work with, I would address the white elephant in the room Werner here but why bother? He's just there because he thinks he's ready for the big times. As for me I'm here to repay you for thinking that you could try and walk all over and tarnish my legacy that I've worked so hard to build and not pay the price for it. Just like before and just like before you're going to find out the hard way that no one and I mean NO ONE gets away with that. Werner wants in on the action that's fine with me but at the end of this I'm going to finish what I started and whatever that remains of you Griff will be more than happy to sweep off the face of this earth. Instead of feeding a corpse to the birds, I would be offering a fresh cut of meat to a hungry lion. All I would ask for in return is a token of acceptance and I know Griff would be more than happy to put out for me.

Yuko returns to his throne and sits down.

Yuko Isamu

I buried you once Ethan, this time I will see to you that you won't be able to buy your way out of hell again. Time to pay the devil his due my friend, kneel before your executioner.

His laugh echoes throughout the hallway as the camera fades to black, his laugh fading in the darkness. 

(OOC: I HATE THIS RP FORMAT)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Cage [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Werner Wermacht   Ethan Cage  [vs.]  Steel Angel [vs.]  Werner Wermacht I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ethan Cage [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Werner Wermacht
Page 1 of 1