Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christian James [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Johnny Cage

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Christian James [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Johnny Cage Empty
PostSubject: Christian James [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Johnny Cage   Christian James [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:23 am

Last minuite match added, let's see how the new talents fare against a veteran.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian James [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Johnny Cage   Christian James [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Scene 1: The Wedding

And now, to the lovely beaches of Honolulu we go, where our subjects, Christian James and Lexie Laren are see, preparing for their wedding. As the sun glistens over the white sands of the beach, Christian, is seen with his sister, Kristen, and his mother, Kayla, as they prepare him for his big day. The look on his face says all. He wasn't nervous at all. As the cameras pan around, they find a gold wedding arch, as well as two pews, where the guests of both families would be sitting as well as a “Congratulations” banner. Christian is already in his tuxedo, which was black and had a white collar shirt and black bowtie with it as well as black socks and black dress shoes. As one pm rolled around and the guests arrived, the wedding finally starts. As “Here Comes the Bride” plays, Lexie comes out, wearing a white vale, as well as a white dress and glasses. She had white tie up heels on and looked stunning. Her red hair was pushed back and she then walks down the red carpet, accompanied by her father, Michael. As she reaches the podium, Christian joins her, as the minister speaks.

Minister: Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the joining in holy matrimony of this man and this woman. Now, Christian Michael James. Do you take this woman, Alexis-Maria Tiffanie Laren as your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold? Through sickness and health, till death do you part?

Christian then looks about at the crowd, starting to get nervous. He forgot what to say! As he sweats, the words finally came back to him a few seconds later, he finally speaks, reading his vows.

Christian: Lexie, I love you and have since day. I knew that day first started dating in seventh grade that we were meant to be together. I would never say no to a woman as beautiful as Lexie. So yes, I will be yours.

Lexie then tears up, as she knows the question is coming next. She knew what the minister would say but just cut him off as he was about to ask the question. But as she spoke, she smiled and spoke up, with confidence as she did.

Lexie Laren: Minister, you dont have to ask. Christian, you said it. Since we first started dating, I fell for you. I knew it was meant to be. But the second you kissed me, a year later, it was confirmed. I will marry you as you're the only person I deserve, so yes. I will be your wife.

And with that, the crowd cheers, as those vows were lovely. As the bouqet is thrown and caught, Christian and Lexie kiss, as they knew what was next. Their life together would start here. As the scene ends, the two walk off the set of the wedding, to plan their honeymoon.

Scene 2: Time for Talk

The seen resets, in a Hawaiian hotel, set on the beach. It would be here, that Christian would promo for his match and he had his wife Lexie, by his side, holding his hand. As Christian spoke, he smirks a little, as the couple walks up a winding row of stairs.

CJ: Well well well. Look at this. I promised, Lexie, that I would get the win again last week, and did just that, defeating another person by out and out domination. But see, there is one thing to note.

Lexie then looks at him, as she has a question but isn't quite sure how to phrase it without her new husband snapping for a stupid question. But here it went. As she speaks, she perks up a bit, as she looks him in the eyes, and speaks, with her blue eyes locked on to his green eyes.

Lexie: This week, though it will be different, as you are facing a former heavyweight champion here in IWF, and someone who gave his last opponent a fight for their life last week. Are you ready for the same fight?

Christian then smiles as he strokes Lexie's chin, thinking of what to say. A few moments later, he has his response, and smirks, as he speaks, showing his arrogance., but with a deservance to have it. As he had been a champion in every promotion he'd set foot in.

CJ: Now, Lexie, don't you think you're underestimating your husband a bit. I'm undefeated here, and like him, a former champion in every promotion we've been in. But see, I am not one to insult, so I'm gonna give to you straight. Steel, you are a hell of a wrestler, no doubt. But the issue here is, that as good as your are, I'm that much better. As great as you are, and I've heard it all week from my brother, Eric Steel, I will be that much better. And Steel you can think you're the best all you want. You can hide behind your former title run. But the truth of the matter is that the present, and future of this business is here, and you're looking at him.

Lexie then smirks at her own husband's confidence. She loved that about him and as she thought of her next question, she leans against him, hand in hand, looks up at him and smiles, and as she looks into his eyes, she finally has her final question for him.

Lexie: But this week, you also go against Johnny Cage. He doesn't say much and doesn't look all that impressive either. He seems to brag a lot. Your thoughts on him?

Christian then walks up the stairs, as he leads Lexie back to the room. At that time, he smirks, and speaks, very arrogantly, as was his style to do so. At that time, he takes a seat on the bed, as he prepares to answer Lexie's question.

CJ: Lexie, Lexie, Lexie. You expect me to be afraid of some Mortal Kombat character knockoff? Well, Cage, let me let you in on something. Your little split legged low blow won't work here. This is pro wrestling, not simulated fighting in a world that does not exist. And listenting to your promo last wake made me yawn. You are one boring son of a bitch, aren't you? More boring than watching paint dry. More boring than watching golf. And watching your match wasn't that much different either. You really can't wrestle, can you? Well, I know one thing for sure. And that is when I step into that ring with you two, just like these stairs lead to the next floor, I will once again be led to the top of the company, where I belong.

And with that, the promo ends, as Christian and Lexie then prepare for bed. As the scene fades, the two beg into have sex, as they were glad the cameras were now off as they could do whatever they wanted and it was apparent that they were going to.
Back to top Go down
Werner Wehrmact

Werner Wehrmact

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Christian James [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Johnny Cage   Christian James [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:35 pm

(Sorry guys, lost my job again this week, so a new job search and just an overall bad week in other things means I just have no motivation and no ideas in the least)

Cage: On Monday night Johnny Cage will once again compete in a three way dance of death. But unlike my previous attempts, Johnny Cage will defeat Steel Angel and Christian James. Prepare Yourself Gentleman. Prepare Yourself for the Express Train is coming kiddies... Listen to it scream!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian James [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Johnny Cage   Christian James [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:00 am

=Steel Angel=
-The past, the present and the future.-

Scene opens to a recording from last week's show where athlete Yuko Isamu known by everyone as the Steel Angel, prior to defeating Ashe Corvin was greeted by the presence of a black coffin which was placed near the edge of the ring. Yuko with his instincts opened the coffin with the assumption that it was a trap. Wait he received instead was not a trap, but rather a piece of his past, the New Blood title a belt that would serve to skyrocket Yuko's career within the ranks of IWF. As the scene fades to static we are greeted by the presence of the man himself who was watching the video feed while being seated on a leather chair. The camera takes a trip around to show his bedroom, with curtains on one side of the wall and on the opposite side a large picture frame of a field with a lone couple standing side by side. Marley enters the room dressed in her casual attire consisting of a pink and blue t-shirt and sweat pants to match. Yuko is dressed in a black muscle shirt and dark blue jeans. He turns off the t.v set with the push of his remote and turns to greet her, his face showing a hint of a smile mixed with some slight concern.

Yuko Isamu
Hey there baby doll.

Baby doll, cute nick name, not something he would say in public seeing how most people would scoff at hearing such a childish word being used on an adult. However Marley loved it, much better than Strawberry Shortcake, a name he once gave to his old girlfriend Kurumi.

Has it really been a year since she died? Yuko had nearly forgotten about her, in fact he had forgotten much of his past life since moving from the little town of Redwood Street. Far away from Brian and Duke, as well as being far away from Saki and her sister. He now enjoys a much better standard of living inside this new home of his, two bedrooms and a nice long backyard that gets a bird's eye view of the ocean just a few miles away. Sides being closer to the city and thereby closer to the airport, it's a much nicer home, not to mention more space. While his old home had the advantage of possessing a 2nd floor, the overall layout is taller but much thinner with more rooms and less space. Here there isn’t as many rooms but the house more than makes up for that with the length. Each room is nearly as big as a standard living room, even the kitchen itself is a room in on itself with enough space for ten people. While Yuko had to pay out of pocket to buy this place, the price range is chump change to him, being an active member of IWF and a former champion Yuko can afford to live in a nice place like this. Marley loves it more than he does, having been raised in a rundown house with her older brother Marley enjoys a change in pace. Seems moving from her brother's home to stay with Yuko was by far the smartest thing she had ever done.

Speaking of Hostyle...........

Marley
Oh hey Yuko.

She then takes a seat near the edge of the bed, her head hung low as if guilty of something, Yuko having known her for almost a year can tell something it up.

Yuko Isamu
Something wrong Marley?

Marley
Well.......it's about last week.

He nodded, it hasn’t been easy for her, he can clearly see why. Not too long before his match with Ashe, Yuko was backstage signing autographs when he heard a scream that caught his attention. He followed the source to find Marley all shaken up, seemed her own brother arrived not too long ago even though he wasn’t supposed to show up. He was arrested not too long before the show having been found housing drugs underneath his car as well as being under the influence of an unknown substance. According to the news report, his car was searched and the following was found: 262 Vicodin pills, 180 Soma pills, 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids, and a residual amount of powder cocaine and items of drug paraphernalia. He was detained and sent to jail, having somehow been released not long afterwards, either he escaped or made bail. Even though IWF chairman Corey Casey stated that Hostyle's contract with IWF was terminated prior to the start of the show, he managed to arrive on scene. He confronted Marley about something, from what Yuko could gather, he grabbed her hard by the wrist and yanked her while shouting profanities at her, she slapped his face in attempt to break him out of his drug induced state only for Hostyle to violently shove her hard against the lockers. Her scream would cause Jones to retreat and Yuko would arrive at the scene not too long after. Once he was told about the incident, Yuko took it upon himself to protect his loved one, even if it meant forever cutting his ties with a man he had the nerve to call "friend". Yuko arrived shortly after the triple threat match between Hostyle, Griff and Ryan. After exchanging looks with Griff that tells him that he has personal business with the former IWF athlete, Griff left Yuko at peace so that he can deliver his justice to Jones.

For Marley the experience devastated her and with good reason: Hostyle Jones......to think he had fallen so low as to hurt his own flesh and blood, to lays hands on a girl whom he vowed to forever look after and protect. Ever since his breakup with his wife, things were never the same with Hostyle. He would destroy himself bit by bit, indulging in the cheap liquor and dank motels, being cared for by a midget stripper and finding himself lost in the mixture of drugs, skanky sex and booze that taste like a man's sweaty armpit after a hard day's work. Then he would receive a visit from a man who would convince him to return to IWF, to regain his lost glory and to prove to both himself and to Yuko and Marley that he is the better man of the two.

But it was never meant to be, for Hostyle he was always outshined by the more stable, more highly morale and well-mannered Yuko. Yuko tried to help; even going so far as to allow Marley a place underneath his own roof just so he can relived Jones of one heavy burden so he can focus on the others. Turns out Yuko made the right choice; lord knows what would have happened to Marley if he allowed her to stay with him.

She has been rather quiet about the whole thing, Yuko understood and gave her the respective breathing room needed to cope with the fact that he pretty much destroyed the only one other soul that was close to her heart......aside from him.

He also knew that she understands why he did it, in the beginning Hostyle was her protector, her knight in shining armor. But then a jealous friend changed everything, she was taken hostage by Yuko's half-brother Syco Angel and used as condition for the Live or Die strap match. It was there that the role of the protector was forever changed, try as Jones might, he couldn’t bring himself to save his sister from certain doom. It would be Yuko that played the role of the savior that day, the same day that he would cash in his briefcase and become Heavyweight champion. Yuko would end up saving a life, a life that would grow to be closer to him than when Kurumi died in his arms less than a week ago before the PPV.

Since then he had grown to love her, the two being so alike yet so different, Yuko being raised by a respectful family while Marley grew up in a broken home and with a drunken father. Yuko would end up sparing her from the flames of her past and from it, the two would share a bond unlike any other. Unlike Hostyle though Yuko never vowed out loud that he would protect much like her brother did before. However he went out his way to make her life as happy and cheerful as possible. As a result Marley's wounds of the past would heal and she would return Yuko's kindness back to him, the two would help each other as oppose to one helping the other. The love between the two would grow, they would kiss, they would hug and they even had sex. Never did Marley think that she could be so happy in her life but then Yuko up the ante by giving her a ring. Didn't take long for her to melt in his arms and say yes, now the two plan to make it official and become married. For now though just being engaged is enough for her at the moment.

For so long Jones had tried to give her the life he never had, only for Yuko to do it instead. Marley had hoped that Jones would be happy, she didn't want him to worry about her anymore, that he could move on and pick himself off the ground.

However it became the exact opposite, Hostyle would fall deep into depression, his condition growing worse and worse with each passing day. Then last week on the show when Marley saw him barged into the room with blood shoot eyes, matted hair and a glazed over expression, she almost didn't recognize him.

It was bad enough that her own brother, her suppose "protector" would end up doing the one thing he vowed to never do: Harm her.

Then Yuko had to go out there, rage in his eyes and fire in his heart, to storm out there with a fury that was bent on one mission: Destroy his former friend.

Yuko would reach out and wrap his arms around her slender waist, she returned the gesture, there was no need for words. She knew what he did and why and he understood her feelings, on one end she won't to worry about her brother laying his hands on her again, on the other hand though she felt a part of her died. Her brother.......no longer part of the family, a privilege he destroyed, all because he couldn’t accept the fact that Marley is happy with Yuko, that he couldn’t provide her the life that Yuko has.

Yuko Isamu
I'm sorry.....

Marley
I know......I'm sorry as well.

We will move on, Yuko thought, they always have and they always will. Bad things happen for a reason but it's what you do in that situation that counts. For Yuko he took matters into his own hands, he extended the sword to Jones and became his judge, his jury and his executioner. It will take time for Marley to fully recover from this ordeal, but in the end it will make her even happier.......for Yuko that's all it really mattered.

He would do anything for her, because he knew she would do the same for him, they are but two flowers caught in a storm. No matter how mighty the winds are, they will always endure it and become stronger because of it. For Yuko and Marley, Jones being removed from their lives is but a step in the right direction.

=IWF=
-The promo-

Yuko is seen holding what looks to be the New Blood belt (or perhaps a replica of it) in his hands. His fingers slide around the leather, running over the smooth metal surface, he doesn’t stare at the camera but rather at the belt with a slight smirk on his face.

Steel Angel
When it comes to the wrestling world, three things always come to mind: The past, the present and the future. The past, we always cherish the moments of before, recalling the epic matches and events that help to define us. To shape us to whom we are today. The present, the here, the now, what you're going to do, the people you'll face, the struggles you prepare for. You bust your tail for this, you have people remind you again and again, this is the time where you make yourself known. Holding onto that moment for what it's worth because you may never get another chance, it's the time where your character is put to the test, make or break, sink or swim, live for the moment or let it slip past your fingers. The future, the unknown, while we are known for making predictions of events that are far beyond our imagination, there's nothing like an event set in stone, an event that generates hype, you build it, you make it happen. You take the building blocks and you stack em up, you climb that ladder of success and with every step you take, you become more and more defined. People talk about you, for better or worse, you become something, you become the future, the golden age, the one who makes the headlines, who takes on the best the world has to offer, you fight for your right and from it you become something that anyone can look up to, to be inspired, to pave the way for younger generations to come.

He then drops the belt he was holding and kicks it away.

Steel Angel
Me I'm all three of those, the past: Ever since I first came here I was destine for success, I won titles, carried main events, beaten former heavyweight champions. The present: Look at me now, I'm one of the best athletes in the modern age, I go out there every night, I take down anyone who gets in my way, win or lose I never back down and I don't take any shit from anyone. The future? I'm 22 years old, been doing this since I was a kid, was trained since birth to take center stage and be the best in the world at what I do. Shit my first name means superior, do I feel that way sometimes? Yes but at the same time I acknowledge those who step in the ring with me and get ready to throw down. Christian James, you said while I'm good, you're better and I ask the question: In what way? It's really easy for anyone to say that they are better than the other person. I mean that's trash talk 101 right there, you say you're better and explain why. Did you? No you just simply say "I'm better than you." Without any hard facts, without any proof aside from hearing some other who person tells you the same thing. Listen pal, actions speak louder than words and I'm all about action. I do my talking in the ring, I go out there and I show people that I'm better than they are, I don't just say it, I prove it. So for you to call yourself the future in this company? Maybe, maybe not but since you have hardly anything to stand on, your words hold absolutely no meaning what so ever!

He kicks the New Blood belt away and faces the camera.

Steel Angel
I don't "hide" behind the past, I live for the moment and for the future but I also hold onto the past because it reminds me of who I am as both a person and an athlete. That's the issue with most young guns these days, sure they brag about their past achievements but when it comes time to put up or shut up, they almost never cut it. I'm one of the few that has, also Johnny Cage, last time we fought you were an embarrassment, and now you have the nerve to say you'll beat me? Laughable but I welcome the challenge boys, after all that's what I'm all about, I strive to be greater with each passing battle, I learn from past mistakes and welcome each new challenge with a smile on my face and heart full of vigor. In short I am the past, the present and the future......and tonight......I tend to show you exactly why.

He leaves the scene and the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian James [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Johnny Cage   Christian James [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christian James [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Johnny Cage
Page 1 of 1