Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alexander Raven [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Johnny Cage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Alexander Raven [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Johnny Cage Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Raven [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Johnny Cage   Alexander Raven [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:28 pm

RP's go here
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Raven [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Johnny Cage   Alexander Raven [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:36 pm

We cut to where Steel Angel and Marley are seen sitting behind a couch in front of a wide screen t.v set. Here we see a black Xbox 360 laying on it's side next to the t.v set. On the screen we see them playing Mortal Kombat 9 on the big screen, we just caught them playing a round with Marley raising her fist and letting a "whoop" on the select screen though the screen isn't fully clear so we can't see what character she used. By the time camera is in focus we're already at the character select screen.

Marley
So that's two wins so far, we're tied.

Steel Angel
Gotta hand it to ya, you're catching on to this game pretty quick.

Marley
I'm a quick learner.

Steel Angel
So I've noticed.

She smiles at him as he has a thoughtful look on his face, he takes a look at his xbox controller, it's surface a solid black with colorful buttons on it. Marley's is a silver color with the buttons a more mettalic style but just as functional as a standard controller. He glances at the table in the center, a large stash of 20's stacked on top.

Marley
Whachu thinking?

Steel Angel
I was wondering if we should........add the stakes a bit more?

Marley
Huh? But we've already made an agreement.

Steel Angel
We did, but i wanna add on to it, just to make things interesting.

Marley
Alright........so what did you have in mind exactly?

Steel Angel
This.

He takes his High Impact title, with it's sleak design on top of the pile. He sets it carfully so that the stash of 20's dosen't fall down. Marley looks at the belt, then back at him, her face narrowed in confusion. Steel smirks and turns to her.

Steel Angel
You win, you get the money and get to wear the belt for the next show. People always wonder what it feels to be a champion and well.........I think it's only fair that I share that feeling with you.

Marley
Huh......and if you win?

He thinks for a sec, then has a sly smile, he leans towards her ear to whisper something to her. Whatever it was he told her caused her to gasp as she covers her face to hide her blush. A few moments and she recovers as Steel leans back on his chair.

Steel Angel
So you're game?

Marley
Oh yeah, you're going down Yuko!

Steel Angel
Trust me......I woulden't mind with you, but in this case I need to trade.

They go back to the character select screen and Marley picks Kitana, the deep voice comfirming her choice.

Steel Angel
Kitana huh?

Marley
She reminds me of lot like myself.

Steel Angel
Really? How so?

Marley
Strong willed, determined but also like a lost bird in the current. So many forces pulling her in many dirrections, she strives to find the one that leads her to the path she wants.

Steel Angel
Hmm........makes sense.

Marley
You're pick.

He thinks about it for a long moment, then sees a character with a name that rings a few bells. The temptation to choose this character is too much and he picks it. We go to the loading screen with each character doing their entrance and battle cry. First round and Steel presses on the attack, using backflips and projectiles to keep Marley away. Marley counters with her fan attackes and uses a breaker to gain an early edge. Steel ducks under a high kick and uppercuts Marley in the air then does a side kick that knocks her back. Marley grabs him and throws him down then does the fan lift allowing her to strike for a nice combo which ends the round. Steel strikes back using his x ray move then follows with a stun attack follow with a series of combos that tie up the game. For the tie breaker Steel feints going airborne just so that Marley would going for her flying attack move, Steel counters by uppercutting her from the sky. Marley tries to hit her x ray from afar but he blocks it. She tries spamming with fan throws but Steel just ducks underneath em and closes the gap. He knocks her down and is told to "FINISH HER!", he does the sequence where his character splits the head open with the chop and produces a trophy.

Steel Angel
*As his character is also saying it* And the award goes to.....bam!

As he said "bam" his character smashes the end of the trophy into the opening that he created and then pushes the character down. He smiles and puts his controller down, cuddling around Marley who discarded hers.

Steel Angel
It was a nice match

Marley
Yeah, we should do it agan.

They kiss a few times and then Steel and her notice the camera panning over the couch were they are.

Marley
You should get started, we'll play again after you're done with your promo thing. Double or nothing this time best out of three!

Steel Angel
Challange accepted!

They smile and he steals one last kiss from her before moving the controller away as he flings himself off the couch. He leaps over it and Marley gets up to eject the disk so that she can insert a diffrent game. Steel redirects the screen and motions for the camera to follow him which it does. Once they are far enough to where you can't see the t.v, Steel clears his throat and smirks.

Steel Angel
It's funny how today's youth can be so promising to have such entertaining ways to keep our minds off the horrors of life. I've actully tried my hand in gaming before during my younger days, didn't invest much time into it due to my constant training but every time I got to sit down with controller in hand, I cherish every minuite of it. Makes me almost forget my worries........almost. While games are works of fiction, they do hold a place in our hearts and minds. Some of them tell a story, about a boy or a girl who started out with nothing, were chosen by "destiny" to do great things. They overcome so much, against all odds, against the world, meeting colorful characters that join their journey. Every story needs a hero, and every hero needs a villain, be it a power hungry egomanic who wants to control the world or some nut job that wants to be a "god" or sees themself as such and want to destroy the old world just so they can recreate it in their own image. Some had pretty simple goals, others not so much. Dosen't matter of you're the good guy or the bad guy, there's always a reason for what you do in life, you always want to acheive something because if you don't it will haunt you till the end of time. If you succeed in your goal, then you get the lingering satisfaction of having done something with your life. Also that goal can have life changing results, be it for the better or for the worse. Fact is we live in a world where there is good and evil, light and dark, moral vs. ego, thought vs. instict. This isn't just some game to me boys, this is how I always see the world and the realm we put ourselves in. Johnny Cage, since comming here after UECW unfolded you're goal was simple: Get to the top of the food chain. So far you haven't had much success in that regard, while you've been moving up in the ranks you haven't made that big break yet. Your role is that of a man who started at the bottom, tried so hard to make to the top and in spite of his victoires he rarely if ever gains reconition for it. Then we have Alexander Raven, his goals arn't as simple but his intent goes along the lines of "seek" and "destroy" anyone who gets between him and whatever it is he hopes to accomplish. Two diffrent sides on one coin, one seeking to stand out amongst the crowd and the other searching for lives to ruin. Then you have me, the man who has seen the realms of light and darkness, who had tread on both roads, returning back with a better understanding than ever before. When I first entered this company, I did not know what I seeked, perhaps it was fame, perhaps it was the thrill of the hunt, or perhaps it was because I felt like my past acheivements meant very little to me. I mean hell I left DW as it's last champion, a title that I never got to enjoy. I've waited months for that moment, I've chased every other belt and always coming up short. Then the chance to earn a place in history, a place in the record books, I failed many times before, I wasen't going to fail this. I fought tooth and nail, I did every I could think of, I took the leading role, I got into the champs face, made sure he he never got comfy. The first crack I had at the belt, it was a draw, I was ashamed of myself. I came so close but the ref had to call it, the timer was up, I blew my chance and I thought that was it for me. But then fate came in and handed me one more shot, I took up a small army of friends that I made during the years I was there. We all had a common foe and a common goal, we marched in ready for war. What a war it was, just the four of us going head to head with the most powerful stable at the time. The System Lords strove to take everything the fed had to offer: They already had most of the belts, from the Rage title to the Heavyweight belt and were closing on the remaining belts. We wern't going to allow it, we went in and defeated them. I was the last one of my team left standing and my final opponet was the Heavyweight champion, we fought with a fury the likes of which few as ever seen. I would be the victor that night and to the victor go the spoils. For me I get my second shot at the title and for me this was all or nothing, every chip on the desk, every coin on the pile, all bets were off, the cards felt, the dice rolled and the stage was set, everything was on the line. I fought with all my heart, all my soul, every drop of blood, every bead of sweat, every ounce of energy I've given and all it took was one move to end it all. I became the champion, it was my life long dream finally come true........then the company closed down and everything I've worked so hard to acheive would go down in the dumps. The only lingering memory I've had of that dream was the hollow belt I still hold, nailed to my wall uncased in a glass box, a bittersweet reminder of that dream that never fully came true.

He sighs and looks down for a moment, his expression understandable but with some sense of understanding. Indeed has come a long way from the foolish boy that stepped in the IWF doors for the first time a year and a half ago.

Steel Angel
However the dream would become my main motivation, from it I would make a new goal in mind and when I first came into this place, I would acheive that goal. I became the first ever New Blood champion, hold victories over the High Impact and Heavyweight champions, form the longest winning streak at the time. Even after I lost the belt it didn't stop me, only slowed me down. I would move on to carry main events, take on the best IWF had to offer, I fought and fought and while I would lost every now and then I never gave up. Then I encounter that one stroke of luck when Chad became the new owner of the briefcase, he made the mistake of holding it up for grabs, a mistake that would lead to my Heavyweight title reign. Then Chad had to bring an entire army to rob me of that belt, I would go to great lengths to hinder in but it was all for naught. I thought I had the perfect chance when I became the contender after From the Ashes two but then mananagment had to throw in a curve by introducing talent from a group that for the most part, had no right to take what was rightfully mine. I kept my shot and I would blow it, since then I've retaken my steps, learned from my errors. I would reassure myself that there would come a time when I would be worthy of another chance at the Holy Grail that is the Heavyweight title. The High Impact championship would be the first step towards that goal. That's what is, my goal. I said before that in a game, there are heros and villians, good and bad, right and wrong, regardless of which side of the pole we choose to stand on, we each have a reason for it. Our choices reflect that reason and we put for the effort because thar reason would lead us to acheiving what we hope to acheive in life. It can be anything: Be it fame, fortune, acceptence, destruction, revenge, power, superiority, control, greed, love, belief whatever it is that drives us is what makes us. Johnny Cage and Alexander Raven, I may not know much about you, but I would be a fool to overlook either of you. I know what you can do and rest assure I'm ready for a fight. This is my reason, to fight so that one day I could grasp that moment, and finally say that I trurly deserve it. I hope you both are as eager to fight as I am, because I give no more than 100% every time, be it on my best day or worse day, in sickness or in heath, rain or shine, night or day I will always go into that right and I will fight until my foe falls or I do. Last week I hit a roadblock and this week I tend to make up for lost ground. For me this is my waking moment, this is my time, while I respect you guys for what you are and for what you hope to do in life, I can't allow myself to let you get your arm raised in the end. Johnny........Raven..........I hope to see you both come Sunday.

Marley
Yuko are you almost ready yet?

Steel Angel
Yeah I'll just be a minuite.

Looks to the side, then returns to the camera.

Steel Angel
Like I said boys, you better be ready for me, because I'm going to all the way to the top, this is my goal and I will not rest until that goal is complete. You can bet your soul on that.

He turns and walks away as the camera follows him back to the couch. The screen fades on the two for moment then goes to black.
Back to top Go down
Werner Wehrmact

Werner Wehrmact

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Raven [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Johnny Cage   Alexander Raven [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:03 pm

(Sorry guys, Im just not feeling it lately, but I refuse to no-show. I blame it on job/holiday burn out, I guess)

Scene cuts to Johnny Cage.

Cage: Monday Night, the one and only Johnny Cage finally gets his chance to really prove what he can do in that ring. The warm up that is Jack Savage and John Tolly are finished. Monday Night, Johnny Cage will get into that ring and destroy Steel Angel and Alexander Raven. And my years of training will finally allow me to take the next step in realizing my true potential as a fighter and warrior. Prepare Yourself Steel Angel and Raven. Prepare Yourself for the Express Train!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Raven [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Johnny Cage   Alexander Raven [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexander Raven [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Johnny Cage
Page 1 of 1