Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

James Shark [vs.] Steel Angel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

James Shark [vs.] Steel Angel Empty
PostSubject: James Shark [vs.] Steel Angel   James Shark [vs.] Steel Angel I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:40 am

The birthday boy gets his shot to put Steel out of IWF for good. Who will leave in this loser leaves match?
Back to top Go down
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Better Than Yours
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: James Shark [vs.] Steel Angel   James Shark [vs.] Steel Angel I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:31 am

ha•tred
Noun
1. Intense dislike or ill will.

en•e•my
Noun
1. A person who is actively opposed or hostile to someone or something.
2. A hostile nation or its armed forces or citizens, esp. in time of war

July 15th 2013 and it all comes to an abrupt end. Steel Angel is the epitome of the word BITCH and I’m going to show the world one last time that I’m just on a complete other level than he is.

I have an intense dislike for that fucker so the definition “hatred” applies to me. Don’t get me wrong though because the next definition “enemy” doesn’t apply to me… it applies to him.

He isn’t worthy to be labeled an enemy of mine. Guys like Corey Casey and Stygian can get that label, but a guy like Steel Angel? Never.

I’m his enemy, I’m his kryptonite, I’m his motherfucking worst nightmare.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday July 13th 2013 – Private Jet -- 2:34 PM -- OFF Camera

James Shark [vs.] Steel Angel 2137

I couldn’t sleep.

Here I was on my fancy private jet seated upright doing nothing but staring at the blank monitor in front of me, staring right at my own reflection. I had no intentions of playing a movie or TV show on this monitor but every intention to just stare at myself until I fell asleep.

Who knew how long that shit would take? I’d been doing this for a good hour now and I was still wide awake. The fact that I had a pillow behind me and that my head was rested on the side along with wearing shades didn’t even help either.

This wasn’t normal and it wasn’t like me at all. Everybody knew that about me, you didn’t even need to know me personally to know that about me.

What people saw is what they got and what they got was usually a very happy, energetic and outgoing James Shark. A James Shark that let nothing get to him, a James Shark that was all about that “I don’t give a fuck attitude”

Well if only those people could see me now because the way I was right now was almost as close to the way I had been for weeks. Only difference was, right now I was at an all-time low and worse than ever before.

The thing that was the same with all of these angry, sad, depressing and confusing feelings I’ve been having for the past few weeks was that I did a very good job at keeping it all off camera but being quick to flash a fake smile once the cameras were on.

It was kind of weird feeling all of these different emotions because I almost felt like I was in my girl’s shoes.

Brooklyn was the one that was pregnant not me, she was the one who should be all emotional right now.

I had a good reason for feeling the way that I did though, all these feelings weren’t random. It didn’t just come to me out of nowhere one day.

Although someone did…. Someone did come to me at a random, someone did come to me out of nowhere one day. That someone was popular model Carmen Alvarez.

I heard about this girl before. I never really found her to be attractive because she wasn’t really my type.

In all honesty she kind of had a masculine look to her so I really never checked her out like I did all the other girls. All I knew before she came to my life was that she was a very successful model looking to make it into the wrestling business.

What I learned about her just a few weeks after hearing that news was something that I’d never forget for the rest of my life. How could It just pass through my mind? There was no possible way that I’ll ever forget the day I logged onto Twitter, scrolled through my usual full box of direct messages, only to see hers.

I still remember everything about that day and that DM. I remember exactly what time it is, what the weather was like outside, what I was doing before logging onto Twitter, what I was wearing, what my avatar was, what her avatar was… it was almost crazy really.

But with what was inside the DM… I didn’t really blame myself.

When I first saw her name and her avatar in my Direct Messages, the first thing I did was click her profile. I wasn’t following her because again… she wasn’t my type. Once I saw on her profile that she was verified, I went back into my DMs and was interested to read what she had to say.

My first impression was that she was trying to holla.

A Model… James Shark…. those two always clicked no matter what. Now thinking about it… it would have been pretty disgusting if she was trying to holla at me.

In that DM conversation I had with her, she had revealed to me that she was my half-sister. At first I was in denial, I couldn’t remember if it was because I truly didn’t believe her or if I just refused to believe her, either way, I denied, denied, denied.

No matter what she said, I denied.

It just got to the point where I had to man up and face the facts. I couldn’t deny her no longer when she was telling me legit information about my father that nobody knew about. I couldn’t deny what she was saying when she told me a bunch of personal information about my family that couldn’t be found online or anywhere else.

Instead of denying… I faced the truth and accepted the fact that she was my half-sister, but the only problem was that I didn’t accept her.

I remember saying something along the lines of “Ok. I believe you, you’re my sister but believe ME when I say that I want nothing to do with you or the rest of the family”.

The plan was to not receive any more DMs from her, to not to reply to any of them. The plan was a complete fail, I didn’t even try hard enough to execute it and ignore her. As much as I hated my father for leaving me as a kid, I couldn’t help but see a difference in Carmen.

She shared things with me about him and agreed with me when I said that all he cared about was money. To that she said “Well I guess you got that from him James. People could say the same about you, they could say that all you care about is money. The only difference is he doesn’t have money and you do.”

I was in denial all over again. I refused to be compared to that piece of shit.

Fast forward to a few days after that direct message conversation and I started to hang out with Carmen. I decided to give her a chance and get to know her. Other than the media making things super awkward and weird by photographing the two of us together on dinners and walks, labelling us as a couple, the whole getting to know each other thing was something I liked.

I had too much pride to admit that I enjoyed her company and was glad that I met her because we had a lot of similarities, but I think she knew that because there would be days where I would call her up and arrange meet ups.

Even Brooklyn was starting to get suspicious. It wasn’t too long until I explained to her what was up and that she didn’t need to beat a bitches ass because I’d been hanging out with my sister the whole time.

She was extremely happy to hear that because ever since we found out that she was pregnant and delivering twins, all she wanted was for me to put myself in a good position with my family. She wanted the twins to grow up around a lot of aunts and uncles, she wanted the twins to have both and grandmother and a grandfather.

Once that I told her that it was my sister I’d been seeing this whole time, she saw the whole thing as me taking baby steps to work out a relationship with my father. That wasn’t the case. That was something that would never ever happen.

I tried telling her no, but she wouldn’t listen, that’s when she started with the pushing. “Come on James, do this for me, do this for the twins, do this for our family”. She was trying to make me feel bad and she was trying to force me to do something I didn’t want to do. That’s when I started to get pissed off.

I showed Brooklyn Carter a side of me that nobody had ever seen before, a side of me that I never let out. It was a side that had nothing but deep angry thoughts leading all towards my father. I opened up to Brooklyn and told her all about how much I hated my father, how because of him, I was homeless and all alone on the streets.

Living out on the sidewalk or under a bridge can really kill you. Only the strong survived and although I was a tough kid and survived, there were times on those streets where I realized that there was no God.

That if there was a God… he had obviously forgotten about me.

I opened up to Brooklyn about how aggressive I got whenever I saw, talked or heard about my father.

Whenever he came into my mind there was something dark in me that just wanted to be responsible for his death so eagerly.

When he left me at such a young age and allowed me to be on the streets all on my own… he was basically saying that he didn’t give a fuck if any harm happened to me, if I got seriously injured or died.

That’s why I felt the same way about him today, only it wasn’t that I didn’t care if any of those three happened, it was that I wanted them to happen, mainly the third one, mainly for it to be slowly and painful.

After talking it out with Brooklyn, she understood me. That was another eye opener to me that she was really the one for me. Any other girl I had in my relationships would’ve just laughed at me and called me crazy. “You have thoughts about murdering your father!?” They wouldn’t understand it.

Brooklyn and me have had a rough child hood, she’s had crazy confrontations with her father. I looked at my past life as something that was much more violent, rougher and harder but regardless, she understood me and understood where I was coming from.

She told me that I didn’t need to work on a relationship with him. She told me that having Carmen and other family members that I was willing to be cordial with was fine enough. I was happy about that, but that didn’t solve the fact that Carmen still wanted me to go through with meeting my father.

The reason why I couldn’t sleep was because I just couldn’t stop thinking about yesterday night. Brooklyn was supposed to call Carmen for me and just let her know that we weren’t comfortable with my father or being around him and that she just needed to drop it.

She never listened to me but I assumed that if Brooklyn told her, girl to girl, she’d listen.

Brooklyn never got around to telling her because every time she called her, the line went straight to her voicemail. That’s how yesterday night started, with Brooklyn telling me that she wasn’t able to reach Carmen. I was kind of upset at that point because I wanted everything to be done and over with.

Classic Brooklyn Carter told me to stop being such a baby and that everything would be fine. She said that I was making things complicated and that she had called her over 10 times, because of that, Carmen would have to call her back, and that’s when they would talk.

That seemed fair enough.

However after an hour or so after that conversation, everything went to hell, everything just flipped upside down. I ran the scene throughout my mind over and over again. How could things go that bad so quickly?

As I stared into the blank monitor screen, I could almost see the scene playing out, as if It was taped and I was watching it.

Brooklyn Carter: Gentle babe, the twins

James Shark: Oh yeah....

I rolled my eyes, she then began to take off the shirt I had on.

James Shark: What you doin?

Brooklyn Carter: If I have to take my shirt off... so do you

She gave me a seductive look as I eagerly helped her remove my shirt. She took my gold chains that were wrapped around my neck and tossed them over to another coach. As she remained on top of me, she took her two hands and removed her shirt, her tits right in my face.

James Shark: You never wear a bra do you?

Brooklyn Carter: Even when I do... you're always taking it off anyways, every hour of the day...

I chuckled as she brought her chest closer to my face teasing me

James Shark: What can I say? Love these girls...

Brooklyn Carter: They love you too...

She arched her body upwards as I grabbed both of her breasts and felt them up before moving over from one tit to the other, licking, nibbling and sucking them. Suddenly, before we could continue playing, the doorbell rang.
It caught us both off guard, I jumped up from the noise, causing my head to hit her right in the jaw. She grabbed her jaw and stumbled off of me.

James Shark: Shit... my bad... that's karma I guess

She shook her head at me and looked towards the door.

Brooklyn Carter: Who the fuck could that be?

I shrugged my shoulders, I was just as upset as Brooke was. Before we could even get up from the couch, the doorbell rang again, followed by one too many knocks.

James Shark: Whoever it is, is impatient as fuck

Brooklyn leaned back towards the couch and signaled for me to answer the door. I didn't bother putting my shirt back on as I went to go see who it was. As I opened the door, the surprises kept on coming, it was none other than Carmen.

Once I saw her, I should’ve just shut the door on her face or something. I should’ve known that something bad was going to happen, but at that time I just didn’t realize it.

Carmen Alvarez: Just the person I wanted to see!!

Before I could say anything she invited herself in, the first thing she saw was Brooklyn without her shirt on.

Brooklyn Carter: Damn James what the fuck?

Brooklyn quickly covered her exposed breasts with her shirt before turning around and putting her shirt back on.

James Shark: She came in on her own yo

Carmen stood on the spot all quiet now, she looked at the two of us looking a bit awkward.

Carmen Alvarez: Uh bad time?

James Shark: Yes, leave

Brooklyn Carter: Nah you good girl

Carmen stuck her tongue out at me.

Carmen Alvarez: Well she's the boss...

James Shark: No she ain't

Brooklyn walked over towards us as she took out her cell phone showing it to Carmen.

Brooklyn Carter: I called you a few times earlier, you didn't pick up, did you get them?

Carmen nodded her head at Brooklyn

Carmen Alavarez: Si, I did, es que I've been busy, running around all over the place.

James Shark: Immigration after you?

Brooklyn punched me in the arm as Carmen gave me a dry look on her face.

Carmen Alvarez: No James, I've been running around everywhere trying to surprise the two of you. This surprise is more for you than it is for Brooklyn but I can't wait to reveal it to you guys!

Me and Brooklyn both looked at each other, from the look of her face she was as confused as I was.

James Shark: Late birthday gift?

Carmen Alvarez: You can look at it that way if you want, but the surprise is that Dad is in the car waiting.

She pointed outside the door.

Carmen Alvarez: He didn't want to come inside without your permission so I told him to wait in the car.

And just like that, I felt like my heart stopped beating. He was there, this motherfucker was out there. He was here in my driveway, here, outside of my fucking home. No words could describe how angry I was feeling right now. I stared a hole right through Carmen. Right at this moment, I was a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode, maybe Carmen didn't realize it, but Brooklyn did.

Brooklyn quickly stepped in front of me and tried to show Carmen out the door.

Brooklyn Carter: Umm Carmen boo, right now isn't a good time ok?

Carmen Alvarez: But you just said I wasn't interrupting anything.

Brooklyn Carter: Yea well.... I think you should just leave and take your father with you. This is exactly what I was calling you about, you should've answered my calls, me and James just feel lik-

James Shark: Why the fuck would you do that!?

I interrupted Brooklyn, still staring right at Carmen as they both turned around and looked at me.

Carmen Alvarez: Huh?

Now this bitch wanted me to repeat myself!?

James Shark: WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT SHIT CARMEN? WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BRING HIM HERE?

Carmen Alvarez: ...surprise?

I quickly turned over to Brooklyn

James Shark: Ms.Chete , where the fuck is she? Give me it right now.

Brooklyn Carter: James they're going to leave just calm down.

Carmen Alvarez: wait... we're not leaving. Why do we have to leave?

Brooklyn Carter: Carmen can you just fucking go? Like seriously this isn't cool, I understand that you did this all with good intentions but-

After that, all I remembered was that I interrupted Brooklyn. I couldn’t remember if I interrupted her by speaking over her or if she just stopped talking because she was distracted by something I did. All I know was that I blacked the fuck out with pure anger and just flipped my shit.

I looked over towards Brooklyn who was also on this private jet with me, she was near the front end with her headphones plugged into her laptop watching something. An hour ago she was trying to comfort me but I wasn’t having it. I wasn’t in the mood to talk or cuddle. Now I was kind of in the mood for both.

I got up from my seat and took my shades off, as I walked up to Brooklyn I poked her on the shoulder. She slowly turned around to look up at me, once she realized it was me, she removed her headset and paused the video on her laptop.

Brooklyn Carter: You good babe?

I sighed as I looked down at her, putting my hand on her shoulder.

James Shark: I mean… be honest yo, be real with me right now. Did I fuck up?

Even though I blacked out and couldn’t remember what happened, I still knew what I did, I wasn’t stupid. After the whole thing went down and I was a bit calmed down, all I could see was that I was out in the drive way.

Carmen’s car was in front of me with her windshield all smashed up, on top of all that I was standing on top of a pile of huge rocks that we had beside our driveway. Putting two and two together, it was obvious that I had grabbed one of those rocks and threw right at the car.

But did I fuck up? In my mind he kind of deserved it. I had the white sexy little devil girl on my shoulder telling me that I was right, that he had it coming and if anything I did something light. She was telling me that I should’ve thrown more. Then I had the black ratchet angel girl on my other shoulder telling me “Nigga you done fucked up and you finna apologize”

Brooklyn shrugged her shoulders to my question.

Brooklyn Carter: That’s something you need to figure out on your own James. That’s really your decision to make. If you feel like you messed up, you have to man up and say sorry. If you feel like you were right then you were right and that’s it.

I slowly nodded my head. I signaled her to move over and give me some space, as she did that I sat beside her and moved her laptop away for some more room.

James Shark: Yeah I get that but shit… I want to know what you think, in your opinion did I fuck up?

Brooklyn Carter: James, I’m going to be by your side no matter what you do. After all that messed up stuff you told me the other night about your father and why you hate him so much… I wasn’t at all surprised about any of this, I should’ve seen it coming. Like.. I don’t blame you for doing what you did, if I went through the stuff you did, I would’ve probably done the same thing, maybe even worse.

I nodded my head again

Brooklyn Carter: But at the same time you upset Carmen, you really hurt her James. Last time I seen a girl cry like that she was around Shawn’s age… I didn’t even see Odette cry that much when I whooped her ass in SCW.

I chuckled as Brooklyn laughed.

Brooklyn Carter: What did she say to you though? Now that you’re here and willing to talk, now would be a good time to tell me.

Brooklyn didn’t know what Carmen said to me after the whole thing because it was private. Carmen came up to me afterwards behind closed doors, I was meaning to tell Brooklyn what all that was about but I was just in no mood to speak to anybody.

James Shark: She told me that I was back to square one, that I didn’t have a sister anymore.

Brooklyn Carter: What the fuck? Why? Because you can’t get along with him?

I shook my head.

James Shark: Nah, she told me that she doesn’t care about my hate for him. I just scared her to death with the whole show I put out there, throwing that rock towards him… that rock went through the windshield, dude got seriously hurt. She just told me that he wasn’t going to be pressing charges and that the two of them would be out of my life for good. She just hated how I came about the situation.

Brooklyn Carter: But you told her like what? A thousand times that you didn’t want to see him?

James Shark: Yeah well I never opened up to her the way I opened up to you. In her eyes I was just being stubborn and had no legit reason.

Now Brooklyn sighed.

Brooklyn Carter: I should’ve kept calling her… I never knew this would happen. I could’ve sent her a text message too.

James Shark: You’re good girl, it’s my fault. I’m going to apologize to her for what I did, the old man ain’t going to get an apology because I’d honestly do it all over again. The only reason I’m apologizing is because I did it in front of her, she’s close to him. To her, that’s her dad, to me? That’s a nobody… but yeah don’t worry about it, it’s on me.

There was a long pause of silence for a moment until Brooklyn slowly looked at me.

Brooklyn Carter: James?

James Shark: Yea?

Brooklyn Carter: You’re the one that doesn’t need to worry about it.

James Shark: You mean like leave it alone? Don’t apologize to her?

She shook her head.

Brooklyn Carter: Leave it alone, apologize to her afterwards, but for right now leave it alone. You have to get this off your mind. You have the PDW Bloodshed Championship Match and a Loser Leaves match with Steel Angel ALL IN THE SAME DAY James. That’s fucking crazy, something like that is like career suicide, no joke. You could seriously get hurt out there, two losses in one night like this can really hurt you babe, I want you to be focused.

James Shark: I am focused…

Brooklyn Carter: I believe that, but right now you’re not. Just promise me you’ll get this off your mind and get your mind back onto your matches…. Especially the one you have over in IWF.

James Shark: Yea, yea, yea, I will…

Brooklyn Carter: Good, because if you don’t. Honest to God, Steel Angel is going to kick your ass and pull off the biggest upset in not only IWF history, but wrestling history.

I was looking down at the floor but the moment Brooklyn said that, I looked up at her and stared into her eyes. I had nothing to say, nothing to respond to that. What she said was nothing but the truth. In the direction I was going in right now with all this bullshit getting to me… I was giving Steel Angel what he wanted, I was giving him and all my haters the one thing they were praying for.

I couldn’t let that happen, I couldn’t let Steel Angel beat me, I couldn’t let him kick me out of the IWF.

Right now… it was about fuck Carmen Alvarez and fuck what happened last night. None of that ever happened, none of it existed in my mind. It was like I had to erase it from my memory and that was exactly what I was going to do.

The last time a huge upset happened in IWF was when Steel Angel cashed in on me and became the IWF World Heavyweight Champion. I couldn’t let him do it again.

Right now it was about channelling all those emotions I’ve had throughout these past few weeks and pointing them all towards Steel Angel. Right now it was about defeating him for a third time and doing the one thing I’ve always wanted to do the moment he walked through those IWF doors for the first time…

Kick his ass out of the company.

James Shark: You know uh… everybody is feeling Steel Angel right now, everybody keep asking me about Steel Angel and this grudge match we got July 15th aka BG78 aka the James Shark birthday bash part 2.

The scene opened up as millions of viewers around the world could see me live on Webcam. I was live right now streaming online from me and Brooklyn’s website. I had some small stuff I wanted to get off my chest so I thought why not go live real quick?

Besides, I needed to show people that I was focused for this match. There had been a lot of reports talking about how I was going through some family problems and people saying that Carmen may be related to me. I didn’t know if the media were really smart or if they just had reliable snitches.

Hours before getting on this camera, I had tweeted and told fans that I would be live on the site at exactly 6:00PM. There was a bunch of fans watching me right now, but it was 7:15PM. I was late and I really didn’t care, I don’t think I was ever on time or early a day in my life.

James Shark: I mean… you guys got to understand something cause this stuff I’m reading online is kind of irritating me I’m not gonna lie. You guys need to remember that Steel Angel is coming off of a loss to Aries….and…. yeah you know what? I’m going to direct my attention to Aries real quick..

The day I found out that Aries defeated Steel, I was pissed off. Others would be happy that their upcoming opponent got defeated but I was legit angry.

James Shark: Aries! Congrats on joining the already packed club called “I kicked Steel Angel’s asshole” , of course the president of the club is yours truly but you know what? I’m kind of disappointed in you homie. You took my easy win, you killed the hype for this match-up. Had Steel come into this match with the win off the champ the hype would’ve skyrocketed! But no… you had to ruin all that didn’t you? You couldn’t just lay down and give him a free win? You had to be a stingy little stubborn white boy huh? Why can’t you learn from us niggas? I mean… look at all the free wins Parker gave Steel. Look at the time I never showed up to the arena and gave Steel that countout win. Jeesh, thanks Aries. I got niggas in your state, they’re going to see you in a few days, sleep with one eye open yah dig?

I shook my head in disappointment. I was really considering putting a hit on Aries because now that he defeated Steel and ended Steel’s short winning streak, people can point the finger at him and say that he softened Steel up for me, it was bullshit.

James Shark: So now that you guys remember that this huge heavily anticipated match we’re having has lost its value, yall gotta wonder… “then why is it happening?” Everybody knows I’m all about the hype, money involved around a match. So with that being said, let me let yall know that this match is only happening because I feel like it needs to happen. I was offered a bunch of different opponents including Aries once Steel lost, but the thing with me is… I feel like I can’t face anybody in the IWF until I get through Steel.

I shrugged my shoulders, this is just how I felt.

James Shark: The reason being not because he’s a challenge because the truth is while I’m like that final boss level, Steel Angel is more like that tutorial level that you play in the beginning. He’s easy work. I can beat him easily but I feel like I have to just go out there and do it one last time… that’s why this match is a loser leaves town match. I have to win this match and play the role of the janitor in taking out a piece of trash from the IWF locker room.

With all the beef me and Steel had, I felt like it wouldn’t be right for me to just skip him and move on to a different opponent. Had I done that there would be all these talks about me ducking him and so forth, plus the reason why I was making this video was because of most of the nonsense I was already reading online.

James Shark: Now that the majority of you have hopefully gotten all that info in your heads, I want you guys to stop with the talks of Steel Angel pulling the upset and defeating me. People are bringing up things like “James Shark might have ring rust” , “James Shark has a match in PDW for the Bloodshed Championship that very same night” and things like “The Steel Angel that James Shark has defeated so many times has improved greatly and Shark is going to be caught off guard”

I shook my head and tried my best not to just burst out laughing at that last one.

James Shark: Like really? I thought IWF had some intelligent wrestling fans but I guess they all followed me out of the company once I left. Not to fear though cause now that I’m back they’ll be sure to be back with me and outnumber you dumbasses who shouldn’t even be allowed to post opinions online seeing as how they’re all fucking wrong and stupid.

Now I made a face, raising my eyebrows up.

James Shark: Some of the stuff I read just made me feel like motherfuckers were trolling. Now I don’t usually read up stuff online because I could care less about what you fans got to say, but one of my homies pointed me out to a forum called uh… here let me get the name in a second.

I opened up my firefox browser since I was already online and went over to my bookmarks, getting the website of the forums my friend had pointed out to me.

James Shark: Insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com , pretty neat site. Got a cool sexy layout, nice chatbox, a bunch of fan discussions and really everything you need to know about the IWF. The site probably going to be taken down cause this website be stealing all of IWF’s logos but back to my point…… I read some shit on the discussion board and it was pretty much those three things I said just a few seconds ago. The ring rust debate, the fact that I’m double booked and the crazy idea that Steel Angel improved…

I just had to shake my head again, till this day and hour I still couldn’t believe what I read on those forums.

James Shark: First of all, I want to meet the stupid motherfucker who started the whole “Steel Angel has improved” bandwagon so that I could slap him silly and then I want to meet every single fuck that sided with him so that I could slap them even harder. Steel Angel has not and will never improve. He’s a fucking idiot and just doesn’t learn. I saw his match with Aries and his match against Ethan. It was the same Steel Angel who doesn’t use foot work, it was the same Steel Angel who doesn’t move his head and it was the same Steel Angel who kept his hands too low. Now you guys are all probably going “But James! That’s only the stand-up aspect of his game!” Well duh motherfuckers. Didn’t you hear? I’m the best striker in the sport of wrestling. Even the commentators said it during my match with Parker, Mr.Wayde got clipped every time he stood in the pocket with me, I out classed him on the feet. All he had on me was his size but I chopped him down with them body shots. So when I look at Steel Angel’s stand up and see that it is the same style that led him to getting knocked the fuck out twice in IWF and once in NLWF… I gotta tell you guys straight up that we’re going to make it a third up in this bitch and a fourth overall.

Even going above and beyond his stand up game, it was honestly the same stuff back in 2011. I wasn’t trying to clown the dude in front of the whole world right now but it was just the truth and I had to address these things.

James Shark: Now if you want to talk about his wrestling, I can still yell out the words “same old shit”. He hasn’t improved one bit. He has this pattern that he does in the ring and anybody willing to just compare a few of his matches will see it. If you take all his IWF losses and watch them, you’ll see that he makes most of the same mistakes in each match. The dude isn’t willing to learn, I think he knows that he really isn’t that good and that there’s no cure for him. He’s just honestly one of those dudes that’s been in IWF for a long ass time but never made it to the top. He’s a Tim Patrick, he’s a Sean Libby, but even naming those two punk ass white boys and comparing them to Steel is disrespectful…. Fact is they’re better than him, and before you say that Steel DID make it to the top, let's remind ourselves how long that lasted and how much of a fucking fluke it was. Honestly? That shit doesn't count in my book, he hasn't made it and never will.

I pointed up at my eyes, looking right at the camera.

James Shark: Open your eyes god damn it, this shit is in plain view, I ain’t got to come out and say it, yall should already know stuff like this. I guess since Anderson Silva got his lights turned out and Weidman washed the spider out… now everybody thinks upsets are bound to happen to the best of them. Do you know how huge it would be for Steel Angel to win this match and kick me out of my company in the main event on my birthday bash? That would be fucking insane, our planet earth would just stop spinning and it’d be raining goats or some shit.

How could the fans bet against me and NOT put their #MoneyOnSharky? I really don’t know. It wasn’t like it was everyone out there, it was honestly a small chunk. That small chunk was growing bigger by the day though, with each person out there warming up to the idea of an upset.

What would be better than seeing James Shark lose? That was always a treat for the fans. Watching somebody so confident and almost “unstoppable” just lose. They loved it and they loved seeing the look on my face right after the loss more.

The only look on my face that would be displayed after my match with Steel would just be a smile though. A huge fucking smile. With this one match… I’d be doing the one thing that I’ve wanted to do ever since Steel Angel walked into those IWF doors for the very first time and started to suck Rick Christian’s dick under his desk… from behind.

Retire him.

Although a win just ensured that he was out of the IWF… it was common sense that nobody else would recruit him or offer him a contract. I don’t even think lame ass companies like CWF or WEW would get him a match. Aside from being a sloppy wrestler who wasn’t very good, he was also one of the few people in IWF to not be known outside of the company.

Every time I tweeted about this guy or to this guy, I’d get people from other promotions along with fans tweeting me back going “Who is that?” My response would simply be “Nobody”. Not because I didn’t want to bore the people all about who that guy actually was but because he was literally a nobody.

I don’t follow him on Twitter because the dude tweets some of the most random dumbest shit out there…

James Shark [vs.] Steel Angel PIzmUft_zpsfbaba6e2

But when I went on his twitter profile, I compared his account to mine.

James Shark [vs.] Steel Angel Screenshot_34_zps2e8eae01
James Shark [vs.] Steel Angel Screenshot_36_zps839bdbbb

I noticed how low his followers count was and that his account wasn’t even verified. The whole verified thing didn’t surprise me because Twitter only verified users to stop the fake accounts. Who the fuck would want to make a fake account of Steel Angel and impersonate him?

As for the followers, it just was another example as to how the dude isn’t known. All those wins and championships in IWF and people still didn’t fucking care for him.

Teenage girls had more followers than Steel Angel.

James Shark: That’s it man. There won’t be an upset just an upset little girl in Yuko. Now that I’ve hopefully ended all this nonsense talk leading up to this match… I want to go ahead and share something I heard about Steel Angel. Now some inside sources have told me that the dude isn’t worried about my promo. I found that interesting because half the time, I beat these dudes 90% of time before they enter the match JUST BASED on my promo. They hear me talk, I get in their head, and then their mentally defeated, but nope! Not Yuko… he says that he isn’t worried about my promo because he supposedly already knows what I’m going to say…

I smiled and shook my head at the webcam.

James Shark: Okay Yuko. Well did you know that I was going to say that aside from the people who don’t know who you are, after I knock you out, you’re not even going to know who the fuck you are!

There was a short pause as I smirked and made a curious look on my face, almost as if I was asking him myself.

James Shark: Did you already know that I was going to come on camera and say that you’re wife had to be the worst sex I have ever had? The girl was as boring in bed as you’re promos and matches combined! I should’ve expected less from her since she’s with you and all… I bet she’s the best you ever had…including the only you ever had.

Now the curious look on my face was wiped away with a grin.

James Shark: That’s really fucking pathetic no? Anywho… I heard you been telling your friends Tim Patrick and Storming Raven in the IWF showers that you’re not a shit talker… and that you do NOT talk shit in your promos… in fact, you’re SO smart, that you JUST observe in your promos. Kinda like how you were trying to observe and take a peek at their dicks… but that’s besides the point.

I was trying to be serious but I couldn’t help but laugh, I was cracking myself up.

James Shark: The point is you’re full of shit homie. See… I got a little tape recorder here that’s about to really make you look stupid. Shall we play it? We shall…. Behold… a recording from your promo leading up to your match with Aries.

“I'll just simply kick your teeth in and fold your spine up and while I'm at it give you a massive migraine in the process. Time for you to bow down block head.”

James Shark: But you’re not a shit talker right Steel? You’re not about that life huh? You don’t talk shit, just observe right? I mean that’s what you said and it’s what you spoke so highly about. What’s funny about this recording is that you didn’t end up doing any of what you said. You didn’t “simply” kick Aries’s teeth in and you didn’t fold his spine up. What happened was “Block Head” kicked your fucking ass so bad that you didn’t even show up to the Ragnarok PPV.

I couldn’t help but laugh.

James Shark: Speaking of PPV, how about Isolation? I mean I got a recording of your promo from there too… shall we hear it? We shall

Again, I pressed play.

“Shark might have knocked your lights out last week but this week I'm taking it one step further. I'm going to end your career Parker”

James Shark: But again… you don’t talk shit right? You must be one horrible observer if you can’t even observe what you say in your own fucking promos. I mean you can’t wrestle, you can’t sell a match, you can’t beat me… it seems like the only thing you can do is contradict yourself. You seem pretty good at that. If anything, I’m a good observer. I see things Steel, I see things you or these fans can’t see. I see these things and I exploit them. Just like I’m doing now, it’s one of the many reasons as to why I’m trash talk royalty and it’s why I leave motherfuckers speechless. I call it “Shark Got Yo Tongue”.

I bet he was pretty speechless watching this. As I took a quick look up at the time I realized this was going longer than I expected. All I wanted to do was get a few things up my chest, besides, right now I was going a bit overboard.

Right now I was murdering Steel Angel, all these shots I was throwing at him were nothing but head shots, this was overkill.

Poor guy, I was planning on killing him in the ring, not during my promo. I had to cut.

James Shark: Before I end this… I’d like to remind you all of another fact. The fact that Steel Angel is only famous because he is linked to me…

Letting out a devilish grin I put my arms out in defense. These people had to know that I wasn’t trying to play mind games and only making a statement… stating a fact. Had anybody done research they would see that I’m right.

James Shark: He’s linked to me… he’s linked to me and that’s the ONLY reason why he has the stardom that he has. All he really is, is a media creation that was created by all the trash talk I did and all the air time I gave him by mentioning him in my promos and in videos just like this one.

Could they deny it? I put that dude on the map. I didn’t need to create a rivalry with him, but I did because I hated him right from the jump. Every single IWF fan wanted to know who James Shark was trash talking so fucking much… and thus… Steel Angel was discovered.

James Shark: So technically I guess you can say that I made him. With that being said, I’m going to end him come July 15th. That’s a wrap.

Without a proper goodbye to the fans who were watching the stream, I disabled my webcam and ended the live video. There was nothing more to say on the matter. I was done clowning around, I was done playing, I was done talking, I was done with all this match-hype.

It was just go time, it was time to just get into that ring and make my real return to my home.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/James_Shark

PostSubject: Re: James Shark [vs.] Steel Angel   James Shark [vs.] Steel Angel I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:51 am

James Shark [vs.] Steel Angel SA_zps35468d6c
James Shark [vs.] Steel Angel Vg_zps83b03c0b

=Death before Dishonor=

James Shark [vs.] Steel Angel Shooters0027-3318594_478_640

I can't recall how long I've been out, blackness that's all I can see. Distorted sounds too faint and too incoherent for me to understand or comprehend. Feels like it's been days now, I couldn't feel anything, voices echoing across the void but I'm unable to pick up a single thing. Just then a beep sound, faint but audible then another beep followed by another beep. The sounds that were faint and unreadable soon become louder and more clear to me as if the outside world around me is waking up yet the area I'm in remains unchanged. The voices become more clear and louder and I can just make out what they are saying:

???
We got a live one!

???
I think he's coming around doctor.

???
That's good, nurse keep her away from the room, don't let her in here yet. Least until we are certain he's responding.

???
Understood sir.

Am I dead? What the hell happen to me?

???
Yuko!? Is he alright? Please I must see him!!

???
ma'am I need you to leave the ER alright?

???
But Yuko!

???
We're doing the best we can, just wait in the lobby alright!

???
Yuko........Yuko.....

That voice, I know the sound of that voice calling to me.

Yuko Isamu
Ma.......Ma..........Mar............Marly.....

My voice barely above a whisper, I force myself to open my eyes, easier said than done though as I come closer and closer to reality other elements start to take effect. For example I could feel pain spread across my body, felt like thousands of fragments of shattered glass digging into my flesh and bones. However I was able to get my eyelids to open up and sure enough I was blasted with a massive ray of white that nearly blinded me. I struggle to move around but pain shot through me like a jolt of electricity surging through my veins.

???
easy there, looks like you're finally among us at last.

I try once again to open my eyes and this time I could make out a silhouette of a man clad in a white mask and a head mirror around his brown hair. My eyes finally adjust to the light and I'm able to make out some of the other things around the room. I summoned the strength to speak even though my voice is husk and just above a whisper.

Yuko Isamu
Where.......am I?

Doctor
You're in intensive care right now, tell me can you remember anything?

Yuko Isamu
Remember?

Doctor
We've already did some scans on you, thankfully you didn't seem to suffer any brain damage from the crash but your body is in pretty bad shape.

Yuko Isamu
Wait......crash........what crash?

Doctor
The plane crash, you don't remember?

Plane crash? Then it hit me.......last week before I was set to head out to Denver, Colorado.

::Flash Back::

Last week I slipped up, I had Aries right where I wanted him but he managed to pull a fast one on me and walked away with a win on his belt at my expense. I didn't blame myself after all I knew it was bound to happen at some point, riding off such a successful run only to encounter a minor bump in the road for my troubles. I told myself that come Ragnarok that I would ultimately make my mark and win the Path to Valhalla match and earn myself a Main Event slot at From The Ashes.

That day would never come as I got on board the plane for the trip there, only my trainer Darren was with me during the trip. Marley stayed home and Kayls along with BM stayed to assist with the students while Darren was away. I remembered we were about two hours into the flight when something went horribly wrong and the plane was experiencing some serous turbulence. What occurred afterwards I couldn't recall because anything after that was a blank slate.

-----------------------

I tried to sit up, doing my best to ignore the pain shooting through my body. Doc stepped in but I held my hand out and he backed up, I was able to sit up and prop the pillow behind me and that's when I meet the doctor's eyes and spoke to him.

Yuko Isamu
Plane crash you said?

Doctor
Yes in fact they are just now talking about it on the news.

He points to the mini t.v. set they have sitting on the counter in the far corner as the news report comes in.

James Shark [vs.] Steel Angel Fox_report_2001b

Reporter
This is a Fox News report, four days ago a horrific plane crash which killed about sixty people and injured twenty more occurred just a few miles off the coast of Denver. Among those found alive but injured is IWF athlete Yuko Isamu best known by his ring name Steel Angel. He is among the other nineteen others who were pulled out of the wreckage, right now experts are trying to determine what the cause was. The captain stated that he noticed the engines were performing at a lower rate than usual and was forced to make an emergency landing. Unfortunately he didn't expect to encounter heavy turbulence which caused the plane to almost take a nose dive just miles from the coast.

Images show the wreck of what was left of the plane. I'm dumbstruck as I watch the whole scene unfold from my bed, the doctor moves in to shut off the t.v. and turns to me. My expression can be clearly seen: I was just overwhelmed, never thought that something like this would ever happen to a guy like me. I'm just so glad that no one else was with me during the flight.

Yuko Isamu
How long have I been out?

Doctor
It's been at least four days since the crash, you were brought here among the others who survived the crash.

That's when it hit me.

Yuko Isamu
Ragnarok! I need to get to the show, I can't miss the event!

Doctor
Sorry sir but I'm afraid you did.

He gestured me to the calendar next to me. I looked at the date: June 24th, just a couple days after Ragnarok......I can't believe it, I actually missed the event.

Yuko Isamu
Wait......Marley! Where's Marley!? I know I heard her voice earlier.

Doctor
She has been trying to get into the ER room for some time now, we've managed to hold her away until we were certain that you were responsive enough.

Yuko Isamu
Well I'm awake and alive, bring her in here.

Doctor
You certain?

Yuko Isamu
*Nods* Yes please.

He nods to the nurse next to him and she walks out of the room for a moment. Few minutes past by and sure enough, Marley runs right in, I can tell she's been crying a lot lately, both cheeks redder than red and moist with tears. A small smile forms when she sees me up and about. I would return the smile back to her, just seeing her face again made me feel so much better.

*four hours later*

Yuko is seen out of the ER room, the doctor is seen writing some notes on his clipboard before he glances up to me. Marley is sitting near the corner hands on her lap as she patiently waits for the doctor to say something.

Doctor
Listen we've been running tests on you and the results have already came back to us, the good news is you wont have any life long injuries. Bad news is you're not going to be doing any extensive activity for a few days.

I just nodded my head, wouldn't be the first time that has happen to me.

Yuko Isamu
But am I clear for today though? That's the main question.

Doctor
Well we still have some more tests to do just to make sure but from the look of things you're almost green across the board. You'll be sore but for the most part you'll be fine however I would advise you to take plenty of rest and no extensive activity for a few days.

I nodded my head, but then I jerked my head up and stood straight up, a jolt of pain shooting through but it didn't even bother me.

Yuko Isamu
Wait what about Darren?

Doctor
Who?

Yuko Isamu
My trainer, Darren De Jean! He was with me on that plane when we went to Denver, where is he!?

Doctor
I'm not sure, he's not in our hospital I can tell you that much. They must have transferred him to a different location.

Now I could feel my heart pounding, blood just surging through my veins as I began to panic.

Yuko Isamu
Do you know what hospital he was transferred to?

Doctor
I could look it up if you wish.

Yuko Isamu
Please do, I need to know if he's alright!

Doctor
Just settle down, we'll locate him soon enough, I can assure you.

While he's trying to calm me down, I can't be calm when I know damn well that Darren could have ended up worse for wear. Marley has a worried expression on her face, I can tell she's worried about Darren as well.

After some time and a few more tests, I had to fill out some paper work, once I submitted everything I needed to the doctor took a look and nodded his head.

Doctor
Alright you're clear to leave Mr. Isamu also.......I've found out the location of one Darren De Jean, is this the one you're referring to?

He hands me a paper which contains the info of the person including height, weight, eye color and such, all of it seems to match Darren.

Yuko Isamu
Yeah thanks.

Doctor
You be careful now.

I almost didn't hear him, Marley and me raced outside towards the car. Once both of us are in I jammed the keys into the ignition and burned some rubber.

Yuko Isamu
*Whispering* Please be alright Darren.

Marley didn't say a word, on one hand she's glad that I'm still alive and kicking but now there's another soul whose fate remains unknown.

It wont stay unknown for long and the end result would be devastating.

James Shark [vs.] Steel Angel 394599_orig1
=A Legend has fallen.=

The drive to the hospital was the longest tormenting moment of Yuko's and Marley's lives. Just the mere thought of possibly losing the life of a person who meant so much to him......Yuko couldn't bare the thought of what could happen. It made him think back to that time so long ago, the faint memory that still lingers within the very depths of his heard when he lost the life of a loved one.

::Flash Back::

As I drifted into the endless void of memories, I could feel something very painful tugging me, pulling me back into the real world. I would slowly regain my senses; I felt a sharp pain across my right leg as I looked around and realized that I resting right next to an airbag. I started to panic as I fumbled around the left side of the door reaching for the handle, my hand soon found it and pulled out opening the side door. I then pulled myself out and landed somewhat awkwardly on the asphalt. My right leg is inflamed right now and looks like I have a nice cut that reaches halfway across my knee, aside from that and a headache I wasn’t really banged up that badly. The airbag thankfully absorbed a considerable amount of the impact. Even though I could hear the sound of sirens in the distance, my main concern is finding out what the hell hit me.

I tried to stand up, big mistake as I felt the sharp pain returning to my right leg. It didn't look like it was broken, however with a cut like that it can get infected if not treated soon. I did my best to ignore the pain as I maintained a vertical stance. The car was a total wreck, the entire right side was smashed and the other car that hit me was in even worse shape. The entire front side was bent inwards, the whole front windshield was shattered, I could see blood splattered where a huge hole was made. It looked the driver didn't make it as I could just barely see his head resting where the hole is formed, shards of glass embedded into his skull.

Then I felt my heart skip a beat as I remembered something: Kurumi was still in the passenger side!

I then kept the door open and feared for the worse, I could see Kurumi among the wreckage wedged between the door and the seats. She was bleeding from the corners of her mouth and it doesn’t look like she was going to last very long.

Yuko Isamu
No, no no no no damnit NO!! Kurumi!

I didn't have time to think; I just reached back inside the car and tried to pull her out of the mess. It was a slow process but I was soon able to pull her out completely and laid her resting on the floor. I immediately removed my jacket that I was wearing and used it to cover her up. She was in worse shape than I thought, her body was laced with cuts and scars also she appears to have a small piece of metal lodged into her abdomen. I considered removing it but then realized that it would be pointless.......she's dying and the only thing I can do it keep her company.

Kurumi
Yu........yu........k........ko..........yu......ko?

Yuko Isamu
Take it easy, I'm here for you.

I was frantic, I didn't know what I wanted to do right now. I feel like screaming, running to the nearby houses and pound on the doors, pull my hair out, so many things were going through my mind. However all I did was look into Kurumi's eyes and watched as the life was slowly being sucked out of them.

Yuko Isamu
Kurumi listen to me, you’re going to be alright ok? I can hear sirens from the distance; maybe someone saw the crash and called the paramedics! Kurumi you need to stay with me.......please!

I wanted to touch her, take her into my arms, hug her against my chest and never let go. But I didn't dare move her for fear that she might end up losing more blood. God know how much internal damage she's suffered.

Kurumi
Yu.....ko.......i.....promise..........promise me.........

Yuko Isamu
What? Promise you what!?

Kurumi
Promise me.........that.........you'll become champion........promise me...........please......

How was I supposed to respond to that? My own girlfriend laying here on her deathbed after suffering from a car crash and now.......this? I resisted the urge to cry, I wanted to look away, I wanted to just say something........anything to her. I had to think fast, she's losing too much blood, there's no telling how much longer she has.

Yuko Isamu
Kurumi I.........I........I promise, I promise you that I will.......that I will become a champion once again.

I said that through choked tears which I fought hard to hold back. I buried my hands against my face, I didnt want to her to see me like this. But then I could feel her hand reaching out to touch my face, I didn't resist in fact I took my hand and held over hers.

Kurumi: T......thanks......Yuko........I want........you to know that..........no matter what...........I will always..........love you.......

With that her eyes begin to close as she drew her final breath, I could feel her hand on my face just fall down on the ground. I was entirely speechless as the tears I've tried so hard to fight back........I just decided to let out the water works. I didn't hold back anymore, I lacked the willpower to do so.......I just sat there in silence letting my tears rain down on my former girlfriend's body. I could hear the sound of sirens becoming louder now and I could hear the voices in the distance calling out to me, but I didn't listen....I just let them take me away, forever torn away from a loved one.

Kurumi's death was recorded on May 18th, 2012 at around 7:23 PM. I was taken to a nearby hospital where they treated my leg. After running some scans and x-rays they found that the cut on my right leg was nearly an inch and a half deep and went through the soft tissue and a little muscle. Thankfully nothing was broken however they cleaned out the cut to make sure there were no infections, I was very lucky it would seem.

Kurumi's autopsy though was a different story, her whole ribcage was nearly crushed, her left lung was stabbed and some of the cuts she had nearly reached the bone area. She was taken away on a body bag while I sat in my bed waiting for the docs to clear me. My leg was healing up rather good and the guy said I should be 100% in time for Battlegrounds however while that all sounded great to me, I was half listening and mainly dwelling in my thoughts. Needless to say I was a complete emotional wreck, I just didn't know what to do I mean what am I suppose to say to her sisters? The word will soon reached them and it would just devastate them, I mean what am I suppose to say exactly? That I took their eldest sister to a nice dinner only to have her die right before my eyes?

I was soon cleared by doctors after some more tests were made, I was patched up and before I knew it I was out the door. However I wasn’t certain if I want to go back home, I feel so lost now, everything was going by so smoothly and now I fell like someone took a knife to my chest and carved out my heart. I felt so hollow......however I just knew I couldn’t hide. I had to break the truth to them and when I heard the sound of Brian's car honking at me, I just felt.......empty. Regardless I knew what needed to be done.

I opened the door and took the passenger seat, I don't know if I want to be in a car right after that crash but the ride was......soothing. Brian noticed my silenced and to his credit, remained quiet throughout the trip. I called him a half hour later telling him I needed a ride home. I didn't tell him why, I didn't tell what happened and he didn't ask many questions, he knew something was up.

When he dropped me off, I was slow in getting out and closing the door, it was nice to be back at home but now I have to tell the girls that their sister is dead. As I moved towards their house, many thoughts flashed through my mind: What will they say to me? Will they blame me for her death? I was the one driving but the crash wasn’t my fault, I had the right away and the guy came out of nowhere. I didn't even see him coming and I looked both ways as I drove, he came by too quickly. Come to think of it, who was he anyway? I couldn’t get a look at the body; my mind was entirely focused on getting Kurumi to safe ground. But alas my efforts were for nothing, she died........right before me, she just.......smiled at me, her last smile before leaving this very earth.....leaving me......alone.

With so many thoughts going through my head, I didn't even realize I was knocking on Kurumi's door and that Saki appeared before me wearing a T-shirt and small pair of jeans.

Saki
Yuko? What happened to you? Are you alright you look like a ghost.

I suppose I do but as much I wanted to say something to her, I found that I couldn’t let out so much as a word. I tried to force my voice box to say something, anything for god's sake. Then she looked around me and then her eyes were narrowed in concern.

Saki
Where's Kurumi?

If my completion wasn’t already paled enough, just hearing her name drained any color I had left in me. Somehow I was able to say one line to her.

Yuko Isamu
Saki.......something terrible has happened; your sister.............is dead.

---------------

Marley
Yuko we're here!

I jerked my head up and sure enough, there it is the place where the doc said that Darren is being held up. I could only hope to god that he is recovering and alive. I parked the car as close to the entrance as possible and hit the switch on the ignition. I didn't wait for Marley as I stormed my way past the double sided doors, dodging people left and right as I made my way inside with Marley following close behind, trying hard to keep up with my fast movements.

A woman sitting at the reception desk sees me as I approach her.

Lady
Can I help you?

Yuko Isamu
I'm looking for Darren De Jean, is he here?

Lady
Let's see........Darren.......Darren.......ahh yes he's in room 256.

I made my way down the hall.

Lady
Sir? Sir!? You can't just go in there!

I ignored her and busted my way through the doors and to my relief BM and Kayls are seen just a few yards away next to a room. I quicken my pace and BM then noticed me.

BM
Holy shit Yuko!

Kayls
You're alive!! Oh thank goodness!!

She runs up and throws her arms around me, I winced and she noticed my body tensing up and she lets go almost instantly.

Kayls
I'm sorry.

Yuko Isamu
Never mind that where's Darren?

As I mentioned the name both of them fell silent, I narrowed my eyes fearing the worse.

Yuko Isamu
Well spit it out already! Where is he!?

Both still had their heads down until BM spoke up.

BM
Yuko Darren is.......

He and Kayls traded glances and then Kayls proceeded to finish BM's statement.

Kayls
Darren has passed away just a few minutes before you arrived. According to the doctor he suffered internal bleeding from his ribcage. He had only about a few hours before he would bleed out so.......we stayed with him until he did.

I almost didn't hear that last part, feeling myself drop to my knees as Marley latched herself around my neck as she started sobbing.

Marley
No.......Darren..........not Darren......no......

She was crying her heart out, as for me words couldn't even begin to describe what is going through my mind.

I just wanted to explode.

James Shark [vs.] Steel Angel 394599_orig1
=Moving on=

Darren's death was recorded on June 26th 2013. Autopsy reports show that he did in fact die from internal bleeding caused by blunt force trauma likely due to the extreme turbulence from the plane. The funeral was being held in less than a few days afterwards when word got around about his death. I had this massive phone book from Darren containing all the numbers of all the people he was with, companies he was working for, people he was with, family, friends, co workers you name it.

Come the day of the funeral I looked around, there must have been over a thousand people gathered to watch the ceremony. I was dressed in my black suit with the cuffs folded, Marley was dressed in all black, dress and everything. BM and Kayls are at the far side alone with the entire class team that they work with. When it came time for all of us to move to the coffin and pay our last respects, I was among the last ones to do so, I walk towards the coffin and the first thing I notice is the picture of Darren.

James Shark [vs.] Steel Angel 7541fea8-3c7d-402f-a091-6042d7a8987f_zps2fc83d64

Just seeing that picture, can't help but shake my head at that. Just then I felt a tap on the shoulder, I turn to see BM he seems a little nervous as he tries to meet my gaze.

BM
Yuko.......this might not be the best time for you but........Darren wanted me to hand you this before he passed away.

He produces a brown envelope which I take from his hands, I remove the seal and pulled the letter from within. I read the contents carefully and as I did I narrowed my eyes and felt my jaw clench as I read. BM could feel crosshairs aiming towards him as I finish reading, now my expression is dark.........as if things weren't already fucked up enough. I can only manage one sentence.

Yuko Isamu
You're shitting me right?

BM can only shrug as I sighed, this is just what I needed right now.

James Shark [vs.] Steel Angel Steelo_zpsd456abfd

So here he is the birthday boy, I've haven't said anything yet because I was wondering if you were going to stay true to your promise this time around. Last time we had an agreement like this you didn't fill in your end of the deal. See a few months ago Shark challenged me to a similar match at Homecoming which I accepted, hell I even asked then GM Jessica Matthews to book it which she did. Yeah Jessica Matthews.........you know the lady whom you thought was Chuck Mathews in a wig? I've heard of your strange fetishes before backstage and on Twitter as well. For a guy who talks about fucking bitches and promoting homosexuality the ironic thing is you youself is a victim of the very crime that you accuse of every person whom you fight in the ring. I mean it's a beginner's trap for first timers, I'll admit I almost fell for it once but I got smart and saw though you. It wasn't hard, after all you're pretty much a one trick pony Shark, always the trash talker but the issue with you lately is that your trash talking has lost it's spark as of late. See I think I can understand why that is, let's wind the clock back a year. You were the Heavyweight champion, you've already gotten two wins over me, first time I took your knock out punch head on and got right back up after you pinned me. Second time you scored a lucky shot and let's be honest here, if Syco Angel weren't there to provide assistance you would have lost big time and you knew that after the match was over. You saw just how close you were to losing to the likes of me and you couldn't accept that so you went berserk and proceeded to try and take me and Hostyle out which resulted in you being suspended for a week. Then came Isolation where Chad's group moved in and crushed you leaving me to pick up the scraps. That cash in, the moment I made you look so helpless and so defenseless, the imagine of me standing over your broken body as I held the belt that was once yours in my hands. That imagine was forever burned into the edge of your mind and because of that you left the company.

And now looking back, after hearing your interviews and reading your tweets I've finally came to the sudden realization: The James Shark I knew died a long time ago. The James Shark that never backed down, that always took on any challenge no matter who it was, the James Shark that said "no excuses" that Shark died the day he left IWF and joined the reborn NLWF. The James Shark that always took on any comer, made no excuse and was always on top now reduced to a whiney pathetic shell of his former self. Now he's making all kinds of excuses and what excuses they are as well. Everywhere I turn around all I hear is "only reason why Chad's group beat me down was because I had a boner" or "I only fell down because your feet stank so bad" or my personal favorite "I fucked your mom last night, it was good." alright so Shark is not only a whiny cry baby who went from no excuses to a ton of excuses, he's also a homosexual, a cradle robber, an afterthought and most of all a has been. In fact I can actually imagine exactly how the conversation between him and Nick Ridicule went when he came to NLWF.

(Image fades into a video featuring three characters who resemble Shark, Brenton and Robbie hart.

Fake Shark
Nick!! Nick!! Yo I need your help mang I got kicked out of IWF.

Fake Brenton
What happened?

Fake Shark
Got my ass kicked by Chad and his wimpy group then lost my belt to Steel Angel.

Fake Robbie
Steelio? That ingrate kicked my ass so many times! Grrr I hate him for that!

Fake Nick
So I take it you want in on my company?

Fake Shark
Yeyeyeh

Fake Nick
Well okay here's how it's gonna go down kay? You're gonna suck my dick and be in the main event of the next show where you'll take me on for the Heavyweight title. You'll lost to me but I'll make you pass out so that you can say you didn't tap like a bitch. Then you'll suck my dick some more and I'll let you fight Anthony and Myself as well as an imposter Brand- err I mean Brandon Macdonald with the Undisputed Heavyweight title on the line. You'll lose that as well to Anthony because he's a big draw and he sucks my dick the best. After that you'll suck my dick some more and I'll let you fight Anthony King for the strap and you'll win it. Then I'll let you take on any weak ass punks to keep your belt until I decide to take back what's rightfully mine.

Fake Shark
Will I stop suck your dick afterwards?

Fake Nick
Errr.......sure.

(imagines fade away and we return to Yuko who has a sick expression on his face.)

So yeah I'm pretty sure that's EXACTLY how the meeting went down and the best part was that Shark took it like the poor bastard he is. All the while talking out of his asshole and trying to retain some form of credibility, I mean what happen to you Shark? Your balls drop or what? You wanna know the main difference between us Shark? You might be the first ever Grand Slam champion, have the most knockouts and shit but the main difference between us? I'm no quitter.

You rant and rave about how the company "betrayed" you instead of following your own fucking advice and manning you instead take the bitch way out and just made up a bunch of excuses. Oddly enough this wouldn't have been the first time this has happen. Remember your match with Frank Hart? I like to think you don't want to because that was where you quit IWF the first time, leaving the company after Frank snapped your arm in two and was told you couldn't compete. You just say "IWF betrayed me" took your ball and ran home with your tail tucked between your legs. You tried to come back in a big way when you rejoined the company, you did make quite the impact, joining Upper Limit, the best stable at it's time and from it you won your second Heavyweight title but then you lost it to me. Afterwards it was pretty much history repeating itself, with you screaming betrayal and once again taking your ball and running with your tail tuck between your legs.

This isn't the Shark I used to know, the Shark I used to fight. That Shark I retired the first time around and now one year later on your own birthday you return back to the company that "betrayed" you just so you can try and repeat the same thing to me? Unlikely Shark, very unlikely, you can talk about your wins over me till your hearts content but a year has passed since you last came to this place and what occurred since then? I got more wins than you and now tied with you for 2nd place in the rankings. You could talk about how I have more losses but really? Least I never quit Shark, I always get right back up and try again. I never quit, I never surrender, no matter how many times I lose, I always come back for more. I'm a fighter Shark, I'm not a quitter, I don't make excuses, I don't try to make random statements just because I have nothing clever to say to make a comeback. If you think for one second you're going to force me into early retirement for the sake of closure? Fat chance of that happening Shark.

Here's what's going to happen, even if you defeat me and you wont but even if you did one thing is will remain certain: I'll still be here, fighting the good fight while you head back to whatever new wash up federation that you join only because you ain't man enough to come here, take your lumps and be relevant anymore. There will be a time when I have to decide when to retire but if I'm going to retire it will be ON MY TERMS! Not yours, not the company, not the Chairman, no one but ME! So as you can imagine Shark you're going to have to do a lot more than just knock me out cold. You'll have to kill me because so long as I got life in this body of mine I will keep fighting, I'm not going to let you just walk in here and try to remove me for the company that you left twice already! Only way I'm leaving this company is inside a casket in a hearse and that's no saying, it's a fucking promise!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Shark [vs.] Steel Angel   James Shark [vs.] Steel Angel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Shark [vs.] Steel Angel
Page 1 of 1