Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christian James [vs.] Johnny Steel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Christian James [vs.] Johnny Steel Empty
PostSubject: Christian James [vs.] Johnny Steel   Christian James [vs.] Johnny Steel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Welcome back Syxx...let's see if you still got it!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Christian James [vs.] Johnny Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian James [vs.] Johnny Steel   Christian James [vs.] Johnny Steel I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:25 pm

The Canadian Sensation Has Arrived

The scene sets at the American Airlines Center in Toronto. Christian is seen, sitting in the bleachers, wearing a Toronto Maple Leafs jersey that was custom made for him as well as a pair of leather pants. His blonde hair was back in a ponytail. He had his girlfriend, Lexie Laren with him, or “Sexy” Lexie, as she was often called. Her brown hair was braided back, schoolgirl style and she was wearing a short tied top along with a miniskirt and heeled boots. Christian had black Converses on. As he spoke, he was seen holding Lexie's hand, and laughing arrogantly.[/i]

Christian: So I'm back in wrestling, for the Insurgency and my first opponent back is some Eric Steel ripoff? Listen here. I've known Eric since elementary and you are no Eric. So why don't you just do us all a favor and drop the Eric Steel's brother charade. Because only one can claim to be that close and that is me, and of course Lexie. We have been brother like since middle school and he sees Lexie as his sister. So why don't you stop disgracing our family and drop the Steel name. Or maybe I should beat it out of you. You know what? I'll do that. But then again, Lexie could kick your ass.

And at that comment, Lexie would laugh arrogantly. She knew he was right. Maybe she should challenge him instead? Nah. As Christian smirks, he considers his words carefully, as he takes Lexie by the hand and leads her up a few rows, to the very top of the AirCanada Center. At that point, he takes a seat, as he speaks.

Christian: This part of the ACC is very close to me. See, as kids, me, Eric and Lexie would be sitting up here, watching hockey games, wrestling matches or whatever was here at the time. And it's a very symbolic position right now. The reason for that is that I'm at the top of this business, title or not. I know that I am the very best Canada and this business has to offer. And one of us will take that plunge from this position, which will be you. Because see, you have no reason to be at the top. And you never will be. While I, Christian Michael James, will always be at the top of the business. Because simply put, I am the apex of this company. I am the measuring stick. The very person that people want to top or do better than but never will. And that is just how it is.

Christian then looks over at Lexie, admiring her adorability as well as her sheer sexiness. This was why they called her “Sexy” Lexie. As he looks down at the arena floor, he speaks, with his head in a bowed, prayer style position.

Christian: Lexie, you do realize one thing hun? And that's that your man is the best in this business. He is the man that was branded the new chosen one of the IWF upon singing. That is a great responsibility, Lexie. But as Splinter once said in Ninja Turtles as well as Zordon from Power Rangers, “With great power, comes great responsibility”. And I have the power to make sure that I am the chosen one. But this week, the great responsibility is an honor for me. And that is that I kick your ass back to the cheap Goodwill ripoff bin you came from. And what I claim is everything that I am. I am the very savior of this business. Because without Christian James, this business went to hell. But the minute I come back, this business will again rise to the top. Why? Because I'm Christian James, bitch. And I am the chosen one. The Chosen One has spoke. So it shall come to pass.

As the scene fades, Christian's trademark smug look comes across his face, as he smirks, and grabs Lexie. At the end of the session, the cameras fade out, as Lexie and Christian start to make out at the top of the bleachers, just like when they were in high school.
Back to top Go down

Christian James [vs.] Johnny Steel
Page 1 of 1