Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watson Brawley [vs.] Christian James

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Watson Brawley [vs.] Christian James Empty
PostSubject: Watson Brawley [vs.] Christian James   Watson Brawley [vs.] Christian James I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:01 pm

Can the debuting Watson Brawley take down Christian James?!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Watson Brawley [vs.] Christian James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watson Brawley [vs.] Christian James   Watson Brawley [vs.] Christian James I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Scene 1: Intro the Family

Let's take you now to Toronto, where the James family, along with Lexie and a special guest or two are having a Christmas get together, and reunion, since it had been ages since Christian had seen this person. At the time, the person reveals himself by voice, as he speaks, in his distinct voice. This was a voice that was easily recognized and one that was hard to miss anywhere

???: Christian! Haven't seen you in years! But you've sure grown! But I see you still haven't broken up with Lexie, haha. But why would you? She's beautiful! Speaking of which, I'm sure you remember my wife, Brandy. Brandy, this is Christian's girlfriend, Lexie Laren.

At that time, Christian smiles, as the person would be revealed as his own cousin, Rich. Christian and Rich hadn't seen one another since the falling out a few years ago, but had also made up since then so it was cool. As he spoke, Christian smirked a little, noting how hot Brandy was now.

CJ:]Brandy, awesome to see you again. You look gorgeous with your blonde hair and new look! Last I saw you, you wore glasses and had red hair. But this is an amazing look for you! Rich, how did you get a hot girl like her?

Lexie then looks on, disgusted at first, but then laughs it off as she knew Christian had always been a flirt, single or not and it really didn't bother her one bit as she was that way too. As she looks at him, through her glasses, which she rarely wore but wanted to here, because she couldn't find her contacts. As she spoke, she smiles a bit.

Lexie: Nice to meet you, Brandy. And thanks for the invite! I know I'm not part of either family by default, but I still appreciate the invite. I look forward to being part of this great family one day but for now, it's enough an honor to be dating my best friend since kindergarten.

Lexie then bows towards Brandy, showing her very polite upbringing. She was brought up on manners and morals, not that it showed in the ring. But see, that was where she differed from others. But right now, it was promo time. As Christian signaled for the camera to roll, he motioned it to follow him as he spoke.

Christian: Christmas is usually a time for joy and a time for family get togethers, such as the one I am in the middle of right now. But for me, Christmas came last week when I ran that Eric Steel ripoff out of IWF. The dude was so afraid that he didn't even show to face me. At least I know this week my opponent has the cahones to show up. But see, as normal, I will be on top once again, just like I am in bed with Lexie, but thats another story.

Christian then walks up the stairs, to where he and Lexie hung out as kids. This room reveals a gaming system, specifically and Xbox 360 and the newest Call of Duty game and the new Assassin's Creed game. On them was multiple Toronto Maple Leafs jerseys from every era, dating back to the 1900's, to show how much of a hockey nut Lexie and CJ were.

Christian: Everyone has their own versions of a shrine type of room. And this is mine. I grew up here with everything you see on these walls was part of me, as a kid, as the wrestling industry has been in my blood and Lexie's since we were kids. As I said last week, we would sit at the top of AirCanada Center and watch the matches and dream of being here. Well we achieved. And now I will show you all what I proved last week once again. It does not matter if he is an irish loud mouth or a fat bastard in the audience, I will show you all again, why I am the Chosen One. I ran out Johnny Steel and now you're next on the list. See, there is only room for one at the top and that someone, champion or not, is me. But the thing is, that soon, the king will be on his throne. All I can say is that you have walked into a battle you simply cannot win. Because IWF has no idea what they are in for. I said it once and will again. I am the best this company has to offer and I don't need to prove that even though you people are too stupid or dumb to believe the words I say right now so since you are that stupid you can just watch what I do in that ring, where I will prove once again just why I say why I am the very best and why I am the chosen one. I said what I needed to. Now this interview is definently over. I have a party to enjoy.

As the scene fades off, Christian rejoins Lexie and Eric Steel, as well as Rich and his family, as the family gathers around the tree, to open their gifts. First, there would be Eric's gift, which Lexie grabs and hands to him, as he opens it and speaks.

ES: Wow. A lead pipe. I can defiently bash some brains in with this one. But CJ, why not open yours next? It's from me.

CJ now opens his gift, and reveals a new Xbox 360, black in color, and slim, with NHL13 and a few others. As he looks it over, his eyes light up as it was just what he wanted. But at this time, Lexie leaves to go get her gift. She then returns, with a small box. Christian thinks he knows what is in it. As soon as Lexie opens it, she drops to one knee and speaks.

Lexie: Christian, I love you. I have since I first met you. I can't see my life without you in it. Will you do me the honor of marrying me and being my wife?

Christian then nods, as he accepts the ring, and takes this in. He was not expecting to be proposed to this soon but he couldn't and wouldn't say no as he too loved her more than anything and wanted her by his side.

Christian: Of course, I will. You are made for me, Alexis-Maria Laren. You are the one I am meant to be with. I would never say no to you. I could never imagine my life without you in it.

Lexie and Christian then hug as they make out, ending the scene. As the makeout ends, the family gets back to their gifts.
Back to top Go down

Watson Brawley [vs.] Christian James
Page 1 of 1