Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christian James [vs.] Eric Steel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Christian James [vs.] Eric Steel Empty
PostSubject: Christian James [vs.] Eric Steel   Christian James [vs.] Eric Steel I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:53 pm

Can Eric Steel get back to his winning ways when he faces Christian James?!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Christian James [vs.] Eric Steel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian James [vs.] Eric Steel   Christian James [vs.] Eric Steel I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:41 am

Scene 001: Separating business from personal

People despise The Empire and wish they didn’t exist. But here’s the thing… It doesn’t matter because believe it or not, The Empire will grow and for the better. You see we’re all great wrestlers. We have talent that’s completely out of this world. You people have your own opinions that you’re entitled to. The thing is though, no one gives a shit about your opinions. You’re all just a waste of space. The Empire will continue to work towards our ultimate goal, which is purely very simple. On another note… I think it’s kinda funny how I’m not apart of the number one contender’s match for the Uprising championship. I should be in that match simply because no one deserves a title shot more than me. I actually beat the current champion. To be honest with you, he didn’t have a chance. And the sad apart about it is he knows that he didn’t. It wasn’t a fluke win… It was a well justified win. A win that should’ve put me in the match with Libby and Corvin. But of course, that didn’t happen. But ya see, that doesn’t matter now. What matters is that every single member of The Empire will become victorious tonight. It doesn’t matter how but it’s just something that just has to happen, point blank period.

You people need to be witnessing greatness at it’s fineness. You’ll know that there’s no one on the roster better than me or any other member of The Empire. We have great wrestlers, and even a greater leader. But you see, your problem is the same as it’s always been. You over look greatest and you settle for people like Steel Angel, Alexander Remington, Griffin Hawkins, Parker so on and so forth. But your main priority should be worshipping the very damn ground that we walk on. All of you are looking at us as if we’re not as great as we say we are. Oh trust me you fools, we’re better than all of your favorite wrestlers and that’s nothing more than a damn fact. Let’s face it, there’s no hope for any of you or your favorite wrestlers. You still wouldn’t know greatness even if it bit you in the ass. But that’s alright, it really is. When The Empire gains every championship has to offer I bet you all will finally begin to realize our greatness. But then, the more I think about it, the more I wonder…. If you didn’t realize our greatness before then why would you start now? You’re idiots who simply cannot make up your mind and that became very evident of course.

Tonight I am forced to go up against my best friend, Christian James. Right off the back, I want to say that this isn’t personal but it is how the business works. Tonight I will beat Christian. He doesn’t stand a chance against me to be honest with you. In fact, when we were training back in the day I was always the talented one. But Christian doesn’t have a talented bone in his body. But you see, tonight I’m going to exploit that with no question about it. I’m going to exploit and expose Christian all at the same damn time. Tonight you will witness a slaughter, and a destruction. I don’t give a damn if Christian James is my friend or not. I will beat him down and show him that I am and always has been so much better than he ever was or is. He and I may be the best of friends but… Friendship doesn’t mean shit in the wrestling business. I will tear him apart. Tonight, Christian will see a side of me that he has never seen before. This is the first time we’ve been in the ring together… Tonight, I’m going to make sure that it’s going to be our last time. Let’s be honest here… Even the Empire knows how much better I am than Christian. And I don’t just say that for my health. I say it because it’s the truth. He’s the most worthless person I’ve ever met in my life. No one gives a damn about him. Tonight I get to put him out of his misery. I get to potentially end his career before it even begins. Now, it may not be personal… But I don’t give a damn. I vowed that what ever happens when I get back into wrestling that I would never hold back. Unfortunately for Christian… This is one of those cases.

Christian, we haven’t seen each other in the ring yet… I don’t know how talented you’ve become.. But tonight you should know that doesn’t matter. Tonight I’m going to kick your ass all around the arena. Your slut of a wife will be watching in horror after it’s all said and done. Trust me, tonight it won’t be your lucky night. You see, the thing that will really get you is how badly your ass is getting handed to you. You will see something that you’ve never seen before. You will see the beat down of a life time. You will see what happens to someone who doesn’t take me seriously. Tonight you will find out the hard way what happens. Christian, you my friend are not safe. No one is. The Crown Jewel of The Empire always finds a way to become victorious. When I hit the Steel Cutter on you Christian… You won’t realize what hit you until I beat you. That’s what I plan to do. I plan to beat you with in an inch of your life. Friendship or not, in a business perspective you mean absolutely nothing to me. You never have and most likely you never will. Prepare for your end because I will prove once and for all why you’re no match for me. At the end of the day, you’re going to be my personal bitch. I suggest you get used to it.
Back to top Go down

Christian James [vs.] Eric Steel
Page 1 of 1