Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sah’ta Thor [vs.] Tim Patrick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Sah’ta Thor  [vs.] Tim Patrick Empty
PostSubject: Sah’ta Thor [vs.] Tim Patrick   Sah’ta Thor  [vs.] Tim Patrick I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:31 pm

These two have been at each other's throats...it all comes down to THIS! There Will Be Blood Match and believe me...OH THE BLOOD OH THE BLOOD OH THE MASSACRE!!!
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Sah’ta Thor  [vs.] Tim Patrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sah’ta Thor [vs.] Tim Patrick   Sah’ta Thor  [vs.] Tim Patrick I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:00 am

Tuesday, June 25, 2013
South Philadelphia, PA
Tim Patrick's Apartment
Morning after Battle Grounds 77
11:45 AM
~~OFF CAMERA~~

It's around noon on Tuesday.  Tim Patrick got back from Battle Grounds early in the morning and is just waking up in his home in Philadelphia.  His mind has been racing all week.  While in Phoenix, he bought a ring.  He wants to at some point propose to Cody, but is scared shitless to do it.  He slowly gets out of bed, sore from the long flight.  He puts on his clothes, goes into his bag and takes the jewelry box holding the ring, and puts it in his pocket just in case the right moment comes along today.  He walks into his living room to find Cody sitting at a card table with a game of Scrabble set up.  He laughs, surprised, because the randomness of his girlfriend.  

Tim Patrick:  

Uhhh, hey?  (Laughing).  What's going on here?

At the time Cody was sitting down looking over the directions as she looked over at Tim and smiled, it was obvious that she was a bit nervous but still held her composure.

Cody:

Well good morning, I just got this game yesterday and I was just starting to learn how to play it. Would you be interesting in playing a practice round with me?

Tim stands there, barely awake, not sure if he's dreaming.  What a weird way to wake up, he thinks.  But he shakes off his confusion and smiles at the love of his life and walks over and sits down across from her.

Tim Patrick:  

Yeah, sure.  But fair warning, my brain is half asleep right now.  But I've never turned down a challenge in my life.  You're on!

She couldn't help but smile as she set the directions to the side and began to spell out her first word "surprise".

Cody:

Your turn!

She sits there as Tim looks over his letters that seem to already sorted in front of him as Cody waits patiently and anxiously for him to take his turn.

Tim sits there, knowing something is up.  "surprise" is already spelled out on the board.  What could the surprise be?  Grinning at Cody, he turns his tiles over.  His eyes widen.  Nope, this isn't a dream, he's fully awake.  For a good five seconds he sits there looking like he's seen the face of God or an alien.  Speechless.  The tiles spell out "IM PREGS".  He snaps out of his shock and his face lights up with happiness.

Tim Patrick:  

Is this for real?

Leaning up over the table trying to peek at his tiles she looks up at Tim.

Cody:

What word can you spell? Is it a good one?

Smiling, Cody just stares at Tim.

Tim can barely contain his emotion.  His entire life just changed forever, randomly over a game of Scrabble.  He looks up at Cody again.

Tim Patrick:  

Cody, I love you.

Cody smiles.

Cody:

I love you too, Tim.

Tim stands up and walks over to Cody, takes her by the hand.  She stands up and he wraps his arms around her, kissing her.

Tim Patrick:  

I...I'm going to have to make some changes in my professional life.  And I'm 100% okay with that.  

Tim takes a very deep breath and points at Cody's chair.

Tim Patrick:  

Now, I need you to sit down.  I have a surprise myself.

Cody:

Okay...

A bit hesitant she reclaims her seat and looks at Tim.

Tim directs her to shut her eyes, and she does.  He rearranges the Scrabble tiles on the board to spell out "Marry Me".  

Tim Patrick:  

Open your eyes, sweetie.

Tim is on his knee, ring in hand, looking up at Cody with a hopeful look in his eyes.

As she reads the scramble board her hand instantly cover her mouth, her eyes widen as she looks over at Tim.

Cody: Really?

Tim smiles and nods.  

Tim Patrick:  

Hey, if you get to spring this on me with a game, I get to do the same thing.

Tim gently takes hold of Cody's hand.

Tim Patrick:  

Cody, I have never met a woman like you.  I have been madly in love with you since our first date.  I poured my soul out to you and you accepted me for who I am.  You make me feel happy and safe, and I have never felt that way.  You are everything I've ever dreamed of, and now you're going to be the mother of my child.  And I want to be your husband.  Will you marry me?

Cody:

Yes!

She says excitedly as Tim put the ring on her finger.

Tim can't contain his emotions before and begins laughing while a tear forms in his eye.  He stands up and hugs his future wife.  

Tim Patrick:  

I'm going to love you forever.  And I'm done with this hardcore wrestling stuff.  When I get to the arena on Sunday, I'm going to tell Alex that I'm done with the violence.  That my match with Sah'ta Thor will be my last.  And I want a backstage or office job.  We're on good terms I'm sure he'll understand.  I want to be in good health for you and the baby.  No more of this hospital stuff.  

~~SCENE FADES~~

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
MEANWHILE IN BELFAST
(Off Camera)

Ian McFadden, Tim Patrick's old arch-enemy, is about to board a plane.  The Irish Republican Army's undercover team of assassins that was supposed to kill him weeks ago didn't get the job done.  McFadden and the British secret police outsmarted them.  But the IRA never told Tim that they missed their target.  The plane ticket in his hand clearly indicates that he's coming to America.  How could this be?  He was deported by the State Department and Immigration Service.  He's on the phone with an unknown man, and he's not saying much...just listening.  He walks along the long line of people boarding the plane, nodding his head.  Finally, he speaks.

Ian McFadden:

I want to thank you for helping me set this up.  He really embarrassed us by winning a major championship in Belfast months ago.  The government wanted nothing to do with me until then.  Now, they won't stop calling me and making me offers I can't refuse. It's amazing the friends you suddenly make in high places when you share an enemy with the government.  I'm a made man if I can pull this off. If he thinks we have forgotten him, he's got another thing coming.  His life is about to fall completely apart.  We're gonna let him destroy himself, after I destroy what he loves most.

~~SCENE FADES~~
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sunday, June 30, 2013
Denver, Colorado
3:00 PM
Backstage at the Pepsi Center
The day of “Ragnarok”
~~OFF CAMERA~~

It's around 3:00 PM, Sunday afternoon at the Pepsi Center in Denver.  Backstage, some of the wrestlers and promoters and ring crew are already there, getting ready for the show.  Tim Patrick has been on top of the world the entire week since announcing on Twitter that he's engaged and going to be a father.  He seems at peace, finally.  He's been thinking about his life and career in wrestling and what he wants his future to look like, but wants to know what his friends think.  He sits alone in his small locker room on a metal folding chair, waiting to talk to Blyss.  He relaxes, shuts his eyes, and sits back in the chair.  A knock is heard at the door.

Tim Patrick:  

Come in!

Blyss opens the door and as soon as she sees Tim, her face lights up with a big smile. She walks over and hugs him.

Blyss Lockhart:

Oh my god, Timmy! You and Cody! Congratulations once again! How have you been since?

Tim's face is beaming with a huge smile, and even though they just hugged, he hugs Blyss again, this time picking her up and swinging around once, laughing, and putting her down.

Tim Patrick:  

Dude, I can't even describe it.  Things just seem...perfect.  I've been doing a lot of thinking lately.

Blyss pulls up a chair in front of him and sits.

Blyss Lockhart:

Hold on, wait. Start from the beginning. How did you propose? I wanna know!

Tim tries to hold back his smile but can't.  His face is lit up.

Tim Patrick:  

Okay so you know how I said Cody was having stomach issues?  We both thought it was some stomach virus.  It wasn't.  I get home Tuesday from Battle Grounds and go to sleep with her.  I wake up late in the afternoon and she has a game of Scrabble set up on a card table in the living room.  She's sitting there with this goofy look on her face and I'm like "What the fuck....?"  I sit across from her and she tells me to turn the tiles around.  I do it and spells out "IM PREGS"

Blyss laughs.

Blyss Lockhart: Oh that's so cute! And then?

Tim Patrick:  

I sit there looking at these damn tiles like I'm looking into the face of God for about five seconds.  I jumped up and hugged her and held on to her for I forget how I long.  Seemed like forever.  I thought about asking her to marry me, but thought maybe it was too soon.  When I was in Phoenix for Battle Grounds, I bought a ring for her.  It was in my pocket when she told me she was pregnant.  When I finished hugging her I sat her down and told her to close her eyes.  I grabbed the scrabble tiles and spelled out "Marry Me" and had her open her eyes.  I had the ring in my hand.  She said yes.

Blyss smiles.

Blyss Lockhart:

Wow Tim, that's really sweet. I'm really happy for you both and how things have turned out well for you. So you've got a date yet?

Tim Patrick:  

Nope.  We'll probably do it soon so she can get on my IWF insurance for her pregnancy.  We both sorta knew that we were gonna get married anyway even if she wasn't pregnant.  I mean, I've been her first EVERYTHING and she really has been my world since I met her.  I love her, and everything seems right.  There is this one thing though, something I need your advice on.

Blyss Lockhart:

Of course, Tim. I'm always here for ya. What is it?

Tim sighs

Tim Patrick:  

I can't be "this" guy anymore.  I have made a lot of money that I haven't done anything with really.  I mean, you've seen my home, its a small cheap apartment in a bad neighborhood.  I have made a lot of money in IWF.  I could live comfortably with Cody and the baby for a while.  But you know how I am...I don't go out there and put on epic hour long shoot wrestling matches.  I'm a hardcore guy, and end up bloody and often have to spend a day or 2 in the hospital after.  I'm thinking about asking Alex Dillinger for either a backstage job or some IWF desk job.

Blyss frowns slightly.

Blyss Lockhart:

Oh... Well I guess that makes sense and I respect the fact that you're actually willing to change for them. As long as you're very sure that this is what you want...

She looks at him, raising an eyebrow.

Tim's expression changes to a soft look of affection to the woman he thinks of as his little sister.  

Tim Patrick:

I mean, I've never been interested in Championships.  I have gone where I have felt like I have been needed.  When a group of jerks show up in IWF, I'm always the first one to try and stop them.  The Right Honorable Gentlemen, The Empire...and now Empire of Blood...I'm the guy who steps up first.  I already kicked Frank's ass the other week and tonight I plan on taking Sah'ta Thor apart.  I mean when I do that tonight, he'll have no credibility among his followers and his group will die.  It will pretty much be Mission Accomplished, you know?  

Tim puts his hand on Blyss' arm

Tim Patrick:  

I've been doing this off and on since I was 14.  I've seen guys like me and how they end up.  Hardcore guys always end up with severe medical issues in their 30s, I'm about to turn 28 in August.  They're in wheelchairs and end up with addiction problems and have to get money at autograph signings at indy shows on the weekends.  I want a better life for my wife and child.  What kind of father would I be if I intentionally put myself in a situation where my life is in ruins in a few years because of my health?

Blyss slowly nods in agreement.

Blyss Lockhart:

Yeah… What you do out there is slightly different and a lot more dangerous. It wouldn't be right to continue and constantly have them live in fear and worry about what condition you'd end up in the next time you step in the ring.

She glances away for a second before looking back at him with a serious expression on her face.

Blyss Lockhart:

But you know, Tim. I... I have no doubt that you'll beat Thor tonight. And quite possibly when you do, he might not be much of a threat in the Insurgency again. But… There will always be one of "those", you know? Another group of dangerous ego maniacs would form and create havoc. I'm not saying that it's YOUR job or anything… I'm just saying… I don't know...

She scrunches up her nose a little then smiles sheepishly.

Blyss Lockhart:

It just wouldn't be the same without you, bro.

Tim playfully pokes Blyss' nose and smiles

Tim Patrick:  

I'm not going away, ever.  As long as IWF is here, I intend to work her in some way or form.  I mean, I'm not sure I'll ever stay fully retired, maybe have one or two matches a year.  And you know if there are ever people who really need to have their teeth knocked out that I'll step up.  I just can't do it all the time like I am now.

Tim hugs Blyss tightly

Tim Patrick:  

I'm ALWAYS going to be here for you.  When I said you're like my baby sister, I meant it.  I'll make sure that we get to see each other weekly and talk whenever, even if it weirds out Cody.  I think she's one of those people who think men and women can't be just friends, and that's silly and it's something she'll have to deal with.  I'm never going to not be your big brother.  And I want you in my child's life.

Blyss chuckles, shaking her head slightly.

Blyss Lockhart:

She still thinks that? Okay, we need to meet up and have lunch or something. This can't go on any longer. It makes ME feel weird if she's uncomfortable. I wanna congratulate her in person anyways. Think she'll be up for that?

Tim has an awkward look on his face

Tim Patrick:  

Ehhhhh, not yet (laughing).  She's kinda flaky like that.  I mean she doesn't have other friends or family and she has this idea that you're trying to steal me from her.  I'll talk to her.  She's silly like that....but she's not stupid like the last girlfriend I had years and years ago...

Blyss looks amused.

Blyss Lockhart:

Oh yeah? What about that last girlfriend?

Tim Patrick:  

Well, we had a pregnancy scare.  I was 19, it was right before I went over to Belfast.  She was this cute hippie chick but dumb as a box of rocks.  She looked through my stuff one day looking for a pregnancy test that she for some reason thought that I had.  She found what she thought was a home pregnancy test.  I came home from an indy wrestling show to find that she pissed all over my iPod Shuffle....

Tim grins

Blyss bursts out laughing.

Blyss Lockhart:

Oh no! That sucks! Well, I'm reeeeeally glad THAT didn't happen this time.

She calms down and looks at Tim with an assuring smile.

Blyss Lockhart:

Look, whatever Cody's deal is, I can understand. Just tell her that I wanna meet her and clear things up myself. I guess this would help her to stop worrying.

Tim smiles huge

Tim Patrick:  

Okay, I will.  For sure.  But we still have tonight to get through.

Tim puts his hands on Blyss' shoulders and looks seriously into her eyes

Tim Patrick:  

Sis, tonight...we fucking own this arena.  You ready to go tonight?

The smile on her face falters as she clears her throat and nods.

Blyss Lockhart:

Yeah, ready. We got this. Yeah.

Tim's look of intensity softens somewhat as he smiles, but with fire in his eyes.  He tassels Blyss' hair.

Tim Patrick:  

Wanna go for a run around the building?

Blyss Lockhart:

Yes please.

She stands up and heads towards the door, sighing a little.

Tim puts his arm around her shoulder and walks out of the room with her.

~~SCENE FADES~~

June 30, 2013
Denver, Colorado
7:30 PM
Backstage at the Pepsi Center
30 minutes until “ Ragnarok”
~~ON CAMERA SHOOT~~

The room is pitched black.  Total darkness.  All you hear is footsteps, over and over again.  Low pitched, almost maniacal laughter is heard over the stepping.  The sounds stop.  30 Seconds of complete silence and darkness.  You hear a match strike, and see a candle being lit.  It's places on a small folding table.  The sounds of a folding chair being set up is soon after, you see a dark figure sitting down.  As he sits, his face becomes clear in the dim light of the candle.  It's Tim Patrick.  He's sitting in his ring gear, with a blank expression on his face.  He smiles, then almost immediately, his expression turns to intense anger.  His eyes literally and figuratively are full of fire.

Tim Patrick:

It all comes down to this.  Tonight.  More than a decade of my life, off and on, I have spent fighting in one way or another.  In parking garages, bingo halls, community centers, the streets of Ireland, sports arenas and stadiums.  Whether it's been in the ring or in paramilitary combat, I've been fighting.  That all ends tonight.  My permanent state of war that I've lived ends tonight.  

Why?  Because the best and worst thing to ever happen to a fighter has happened to me.  I fell in love and started a family.  That means I get to live the rest of my days, God willing, in peace and comfort.  But that also means that the warrior that has been living inside of me is about to die.  And honestly, I couldn't be happier.  I intend for this match tonight to be my final match.  I can't do what I'm doing forever.  I have two or three matches a month and each time end up losing too much blood and spending the night in the hospital.  And each time, at least for the past few months, I wake up with the love of my life, sitting next to me, looking at me.  The look in her eyes each time I wake up in a hospital bed...let's just say I never feel more guilty.  I'm done with all of this.

Tim leans down and pulls something out of his gear-bag.  It's a small clock.  He sets it down on the other side of the candle.  

Tim Patrick:

You see this, Thor?  We're minutes away from your demise.  I've been telling you about this day, this moment, for over a month.  You've laughed it off.  I'm just another stepping stone, right?  Wrong.

I hate people like you, Thor.  You're the kid in school who pretends to make friends with all the other weird kids, only to back-stab them in the future.  You're the guy who tells the homeless woman who is applying for Welfare to “get a job”.  You're the guy who dresses like a fucking weirdo and then is shocked when people look at him cross-eyed.  And you mask it all with your false hero worship of yourself.  You have convinced yourself that you really are helping people.  Guys like Frank and Messiah and Storming Raven...you put it in their heads that you are looking out for them.  That as long as they align themselves with you, they will succeed and their success will skyrocket to the top of the company.  Messiah and Storming are still struggling to even be recognized by not only their boss here, but the fans.  Frank, man I crushed his ass a couple of weeks ago in a cage.  I picked that match because he likes to think it's his specialty.  I beat him in his own game to attempt to show him that even though he had you on his shoulder whispering in his ear, you being in his life isn't helping him.  Whether or not these three sheep have woken up yet is yet to be seen.  But I'm warning them, here and now – if you show up tonight and interfere in what is likely my final match ever – I'll end you, too.

You made the biggest mistake you could make, Sah'ta.  There are only a few people in my life that I really care about.  One of them was in the ring with you recently.  Blyss Lockhart.  I told you to keep your men in the back while you wrestle her.  They all came out and attempted to hurt her.  If guys like Gordon Fury and IWF security wasn't there to keep me from doing it, I would have murdered all of you.  

The funny thing about that, Thor, is that she proved what I already knew that night.  When the locker room emptied out into the arena to even up the odds and make it a fair fight, she beat you.  I think you realized this, too.  Which is why I don't trust you to keep this a one-on-one match.  You know that you can't beat somebody on my level on this sort of match on your own.  So, I'm bringing help.  It won't be Gordon or Blyss or Santa Claus or Jesus Christ or  Jackky Dane.  It'll be steel chairs, Singapore canes, baseball bats, barbed wire, chains, tables, and anything else I can find.  But most of all, Thor...I'm bringing my two hands.  With these hands, I will put you through the most intense physical pain of your life.

You may have it in your head that you know what's about to happen.  But you don't.  Tonight's “There Will Be Blood” match is a Submissions Count Anywhere in the Building Match – but before you can make your opponent tap out, you have to make sure they're bleeding first.  It's the most vile, gross, obscene match IWF has ever seen.  Have you done your homework, Thor?  Did you ask Storming Raven about Bloody Sunday 2?  Did you?  Did he tell you about how much pain he was in and how much blood he had lost when I made him tap out in Paris, France?  Back then, he was on a higher level than you are right now.  You could see fire in his eyes.  When I look into your eyes, Thor...I see right through them.  

Tonight may be the end of my life in the ring, but I assure you and the fans that it will be the end of your life as the leader of the Empire of Blood, your life as a confident hardcore wrestler and your life as a man who can look himself in the mirror and still see a man looking back at him.  

Never enter a war-zone with a killer.  See you soon, Sah'ta.

Back to top Go down

Sah’ta Thor [vs.] Tim Patrick
Page 1 of 1