Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlegrounds 81: The Line in the Sand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Battlegrounds 81: The Line in the Sand Empty
PostSubject: Battlegrounds 81: The Line in the Sand   Battlegrounds 81: The Line in the Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:24 pm

Battlegrounds 81: The Line in the Sand Countdown-o

The crowd begins to get settled in their seats as an announcer comes over the speakers letting everyone know that we are less than a minute from going live. Filing down the isles everyone rushes quickly. Some with signs in hopes of grasping that one moment of fame…the fifteen seconds ever so sought after.

BOOM

Battlegrounds 81: The Line in the Sand BGSet2_zps437cc8f1

The lights hit and the IWF logo comes across the tron. The fans erupt and stand on their feet as cameras pan around. Glimpses of signs that read:

|“I’m a Rockstar”|“Griffin>Cage”|“#WESTILLBELIEVE”|
|“IRISH PRIDE”|“I Want The D”|”EOB”|”Gordon Fury”|

Battlegrounds 81: The Line in the Sand NEWBGBanner2_zpsf870d413
Battlegrounds 81: The Line in the Sand Us_airways_center_300
LIVE from the US Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona

Cutting to the announce booth Tom Foolery and Preston Poppycock sit primed and ready to being the show. As the crowd continues to cheer and fight to get their signs seen by the cameras Tom Foolery starts us off.

Battlegrounds 81: The Line in the Sand BroadcastTeamFinal_zpsfe6d7f23

Tom Foolery
Welcome, welcome, welcome to BATTLEGROUNDS! In case you’ve been under a rock I’m Tom Foolery and with me as always Preston Poppycock!

Preston Poppycock
BIG tag team main event tonight!

Tom Foolery
That’s right Preston and let’s not forget tonight we see the unveiling of the new Rising Phoenix Championship belt.!

Battlegrounds 81: The Line in the Sand RPSpacerAV

The lights in the arena, one by one slowly fade off until the entire arena sits pitch black. A buzz falls over the crowd as we sit there...waiting. Finally the lights along the Phoenix-Tron pulsate as words begin to be spoken.

Because in this there is no teacher, no pupil; there is no leader; there is no guru; there is no Master, no Saviour.
You yourself are the teacher and the pupil; you are the Master; you are the guru; you are the leader; you are everything.
And to understand is to transform what is.

“Diamond” by Stick To Your Guns blares with every pulse of the song's intro, a series of bright blinding white lights flash in time. Violently, the song’s pulsating intro kicks into the hammering of guitars as wind and smoke chaotically collect, swirl and clash on the entrance stage until it engulfs the entire stage whole.

I know that what's in front of me is a reflection of what is inside of me
I see that I need to be myself because it's so lonely in the eyes of someone else
I feel
Oh I feel
Ya I feel and I always will

Every light in the arena slowly fade off except the red “exit” signs. The energy of the crowd is amazing. The lights flicker off, as the strobe lights continue to flicker throughout the arena.

I starve to leave fee from fear
To free myself, before I disappear
I am forever more than just surviving
This is my life and this life is my diamond
My time,
Your time,
Our time is running out

Stepping out onto the entrance ramp Alex Dillinger looks out onto the crowd with his assistant Miss Breia. Walking down the ramp the crowd explodes cheering them on...

I know you, because you're just like me
Always questioning every single thing
Never giving up without a fight
Because for you, your resistance is a way of life

Young and angry, with every right to be
Bent but not broken, hanging on by a thread
Looked past by most, looked down on by all.
We don't need them, it's forever us against them all
Forever us against them all

The fans in the front row reach out and touch Alex as he high fives some of them back making his way to the ring. Dillinger walks up the steps and hops into the ring as camera flashes continue to pop left and right. Holding the ropes for Miss Breia Dillinger sits on the second rope awaiting his assistant to enter the ring with him.

Tom Foolery
The BOSS…The D…Axle Vengeance…The MOTHER…

Preston Poppycock
Shut yo mouth…

Tom Foolery
But I’m just talkin about Dillinger.

As Alex holds a microphone in his hand he looks out over the crowd as they still cheer and slowly begin to fade out as Dillinger looks to address the crowd.

Alex Dillinger
A few things I need to address here tonight…one of those things being please give it up for my assistant Miss Breia for making my life so much easier allowing the transition to chairman to be an easy one. If not for her IWF could not provide the fans with a quality program on a weekly basis.

The crowd cheers loudly and clap for Miss Breia as she begins to blush lightly. Alex smiles and taps her shoulder a few times before readdressing the crowd once again.

Alex Dillinger
Enough embarrassing my assistant. Now as everyone knows next week is the Path to Valhalla match where every superstar has a chance to make something of themselves. This is a match that can make your career. Last year we saw an exciting match with pinfalls and submissions. However this year things will be changing. You see I’ve been involved in a big match like this when I returned to UECW. Something about an over the top elimination just makes things exciting. So for this year and from here on out the match will take place with an over the top elimination style where you are eliminated once both feet touch the ground. With that being said I’d like to invite out here at this time Gordon Fury and Blyss Lockhart!!

The opening double kick drums and guitar riffs of “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blast through the arena speakers and the fans all get on their feet in anticipation.  As the intensity increases at the second intro riff, the fans cheer loudly as Gordon Fury walks through the entrance curtain, his head low so to not show his face.  He flicks his hood back and riles up the fans from the stage, getting an even louder response.

"HATE!"

On that word Gordon fist pumps out in front of him, queuing a blast of pyro from behind him. Blyss Lockhart stands beside him and both of them walk down the ramp and head towards the ring

Tom Foolery
IWF’s power couple out here tonight to a HUGE ovation.

Preston Poppycock
Oi I don’t believe they’re a couple, I mean why would lovely Blyss give me the eyes…

Gordon Fury and Blyss Lockhart step into the ring as the cameras flash and cheers are heard. Alex shakes both of their hands, as does Miss Breia.

Alex Dillinger
Now Gordon before I hand the audience over to you and get your thoughts on the match as well as being the last entrant…I’d like to look to you Blyss…

Miss Breia steps forward with a briefcase and holds it out for Alex to open it. Inside the briefcase is what appears to be a championship belt covered in a velvet case.

Tom Foolery
Looks like we’re about to see the new Rising Phoenix Championship belt.[/color]

Preston Poppycock
Velvet makes me chafe mate.

Dillinger unzips the cover and removes the championship belt showing it to the world…

Battlegrounds 81: The Line in the Sand RPChamp_zpsfc123e1f

As he hands it over to Blyss Lockhart she holds it up with a smile on her face and Gordon claps along with Alex and Maya.

Alex Dillinger
Ladies and gentlemen YOUR IWF RISING PHOENIX CHAMPION…BLYSS LOCKHART! Now I leave the ring to you Gordon…

With his final words Alex hands the microphone over to Gordon Fury as Miss Breia and her boss exit the ring heading to the back.

Gordon Fury
Thanks boss man! Now first and foremost I’m the last entrant to the Path to Valhalla match and the odds on favorite to win the match. I plan on walking in last and being the last man standing…Yet something has been bothering me. No it’s not Thor and his incapable band of misfits. The Empire of Blood poses no threat and lovely Blyss here already handled Thor and took his championship.

*CROWD CHEERS*

Gordon Fury
I find them funny, amusing really. Macho Messiah hasn’t won a match in God knows how long, Frank Finelli is mediocre at best, Storming Raven is a no selling cunt…I will no longer waste my breath on those morons and when Tim embarrasses Thor the EOB will cease to exist. There’s ONE person, ONE person that’s so obsessed with me that he follows me around and hides behind a mask. Now I can’t say I know who you are or know why you’re coming after me but believe me sooner or later I WILL get my hands on you. I’m drawing the LINE IN THE SANE…I dare you to cross it…

The lights go out once more in the arena as the crowd begins to stir and camera flashes begin to pop like crazy.

Tom Foolery
I’m pretty sure we all saw this one coming.

Preston Poppycock
Speak of the Devil and ‘e shall appear mate.

When the lights shoot back on Gordon Fury is standing toe to toe with the masked figure. The two of them begin to go at it trading shots in the middle of the ring. Gordon gets whipped against the ropes and shot down with a vicious spear.

Tom Foolery
FURY IMPALER! He hit him with his own move!

Preston Poppycock
Oi ‘e broke the bloke right in ‘alf!

Picking Gordon up by a handful of hair he chucks Gordon over the top rope onto the outside. Blyss runs into action heading right towards the masked man. He quickly spins and jumps around in the air hitting a vicious Ranhei right to the face of Blyss.

Tom Foolery
OH MY SWEET JOHNSON!

Preston Poppycock
‘Oly ‘ell mate…

The lovely Blyss drops to the mat with a sickening thud completely KO’ed. As the masked man stands over her he picks up the Rising Phoenix Championship belt and nods his head before tossing it aside. He exits the ring to a chorus of boos and picks up Gordon Fury once more. Forcing his eyes open he makes Gordon look at his knocked out girlfriend.

Tom Foolery
This man isn’t even a member of the roster and he accosted Blyss Lockhart! Blyss Lockhart is a damn SAINT!

Preston Poppycock
Oi and a gorgeous creature.

Gordon tries to break free of the masked man’s grasp to no avail. With a vicious whip the masked man sends Gordon Fury into the ring post. Gordon Fury’s head smacks right into the post and he falls to the floor. Stalking after him he picks up a steel chair and begins beating him with it. Vicious shot after vicious shot the masked man goes to work on Gordon.

Tom Foolery
Here comes some help! Griffin Hawkins!

Griffin Hawkins runs down the ramp and makes a beeline towards Gordon and the masked man to make the save. He dives towards the masked man but falls short as the man slips over the barricade into the crowd back pedaling to make his exit.

Preston Poppycock
Griffin almost ‘ad ‘im…

Tom Foolery
He’s running like a gosh darn COWARD!

Just as things are about to get hectic Alex Dillinger steps out onto the ramp with a microphone in hand and immediately causes everything to stop except for the sound of cheers from the crowd.

Alex Dillinger
STOP! EVERYONE STOP! EVERYONE! Now I’m tired of having people run around causing problems and bullshit thinking they can just run around and do as they please. Being the “cool” boss is one thing…but shit like this, that’s another story. You see sure I don’t mind a little physicality and maybe a brawl or two…I’m all for it. When you come out here and you aren’t even an active member of the roster causing problems on MY show…then something HAS to be done. So you think you’re some tough guy you and all these other morons running around with masks on as of late, you fucks should start a support group! Now I haven’t physically seen the others but YOU have been here toying with the hornet’s nest. Here’s what I’m going to offer you, show up at Ragnarok and see if you have what it takes in the Path to Valhalla match. If you don’t show up, then the next time I see you on the show you’ll be arrested on sight.

*Crowd Cheers*

Alex Dillinger
Now kindly get the fuck out…

Dillinger stares him down and watches as he disappears through the crowd. The boss heads to the back as we cut to commercial break.

Battlegrounds 81: The Line in the Sand UGIWF_zpsbfe85f20
IWF: UNDERGROUND...COMING SOON!

Heather Thompson
Tonight's opening match is scheduled for one fall!

Tom Foolery
Here we go opening match time!

Preston Poppycock
Oh joy…

As "Slayed" by Overseer begins to play Macho Messiah comes out in a nice fancy black trench coat and walks down to the ring without even seeming to notice the fans.

Heather Thompson
Introducing first...from your girlfriend's bedroom...Macho Messiah!

Tom Foolery
You know people like to think Macho has improved since joining the Empire of Blood…yet all I’ve seen is more of a mean streak.

Preston Poppycock
There’s a word not often positively used when talking about Macho…STREAK.

"Adrenalize" starts as Brad makes his way down the ramp. he stops along the way teasing the fans, he slides under the ring rope and hops up on the second turnbuckle soaking in the boos from the crowd.

Heather Thompson
And his opponent...from Colorado Springs, Colorado...Brad Franklin!

Tom Foolery
Brad Franklin, tonight he has a chance to enter the Path to Valhalla match.

Preston Poppycock
Dillinger gave ‘im a chance and we’ll see what ‘e can do tonight.

Battlegrounds 81: The Line in the Sand Match
Opening Match
Macho Messiah
[vs.]
Brad Franklin

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

The match starts with both men looking to impress. Brad rushes forward and sweeps Macho off his feet and sends him to the mat with a thud. Quickly Brad moves back and climbs the top ropes once there he quickly jumps off in an Asi moonsault. Macho proves to be playing possum by rolling out of the way.

Tom Foolery
Brad a little too eager.

Preston Poppycock
Eager beaver!

Brad hits the mat with a thud and Macho moves in for the pin attempt. Franklin kicks out and Macho stands up pulling him to his feet. Once both men are back on their feet and Mach wastes no time in hitting him with a judgment slam. This cause the ring to shudder a bit as Macho drops down for the pin.

-1-

Tom Foolery
SNAP YO NECK!

Preston Poppycock
That sounded awful comin out of your mouth.

-2-

Kick out by Franklin. Messiah seems to be pissed by this as he slowly gets to his feet and moves to the top ropes. Franklin gets to his feet just as Macho jumps of the top rope in a elbow drop. Franklin catches the move in his chest as the momentum brings both men to the mat.

Tom Foolery
Half blocked by Franklin!

It takes a minute before both men start to stir in the center of the ring. Brad gets to his feet first and starts to the ropes. Macho is to his feet a few seconds later and turns just in time to catch a 450 splash across the body. After both men hit the ring Franklin goes for the pin attempt.

-1-

Tom Foolery
Not close at all.

Preston Poppycock
Not even a wee bit.

Shoulder up by Messiah. Franklin starts to yell at the ref while Macho moves away. Finally Brad turns his attention back to his opponent. As he turns he is hit in the face with a shining wizard from Messiah. Another pin attempt by Macho follows.

Tom Foolery
Um I…He hit the Face F!

Preston Poppycock
FACE FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Tom Foolery
That’s it…

-1-

-2-

Franklin grabs the bottom rope forcing Macho to back of. Macho steps back and eyes Brad like a hungry lion eyes an antelope. As Brad gets to his feet Messiah moves forward with an intense look in his eyes. He goes to hit a Joker Driver but Brad somehow manages to counter it into an exploder suplex. As Macho hits the mat Franklin steps back to the corner.

Tom Foolery
BEAUTIFUL COUNTER!

Preston Poppycock
Looks like Franklin could make the PTV match!

Messiah stands up and looks at Brad with a smirk. Franklin rushes forward in a spear that Macho side steps at the last minute. Messiah smiles as Brad hits the ring post with a thud. He wastes no time in grabbing the stumbling Franklin and lifting him up for an Ego Driven. Once Brad hits the match Macho goes for the pin locking in the leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson
And your winner.... Machooooo Messiah!

Tom Foolery
Messiah picks up the win tonight!

Preston Poppycock
Bout time mate! Bout bloody time!

Even though he wasn't booked on the card we find a suit wearing Sah'ta Thor walking through the backstage area. He seemed to be strangely out of place without a championship title in his possession. His very demeanor seemed to be as if he was on edge about something and people could see the intensity that poured off of him in waves. As he walked along one could see his fists clenching and unclenching like a pumping heart. From behind, Tim Patrick comes walking up.  In his street clothes with stitches on his forehead, the look on his face suggests that he’s fully focused, and angry.

Tim Patrick
What did I tell you?

Sah'ta Thor
What the hell do you want Tim?

Tim Patrick
I told you last week not to have your boys get involved in your match with Blyss.  You sickos tried to hurt her.  You tried to put her out.  I told you what would fucking happen if you pulled that shit.  

Sah'ta Thor
You can thank Alex for that Tim. The Empire of Blood didn't get involved until AFTER  Alex came out to restart the match. OR you could take place the blame at the feet of Kyuubi who came out to low blow me. IF she hadn't low blowed me then maybe my brothers wouldn't have come out to even the odds. They came out to DEFEND me and what looked to be Blyss calling in help to beat me. So with that being said what do YOU want to do about it?

Thor was pissed and he would deal with those issues later but in the here and now Tim had put himself in the crosshairs of his ire.

Tim Patrick
I told you what I wanted to do about it.  I’m just not sure that you fully understand what you’re stepping into. You are the kind of person that I wouldn’t piss on if you were on fire, and you crossed a line last week that you never should have crossed.  Like I said on Twitter last week, I want your ass at the Pay Per View.  I want you in a “There Will Be Blood” match.  Do you understand what that even is?

Sah'ta Thor
You think I crossed a line? How about Blyss and the help she got from Kyuubi? Watch the damn footage Tim.

Thor falls silent as he forces himself to not deliver a punch to Tim's jaw right then.

Sah’ta Thor
Oh and you seem to think you are such a nice guy Tim? At least I am HONEST when I say I am the "Sin Incarnate". You seem to think I am this monster on some mission to destroy your friends and brainwash people. Yet, who is talking shit about people on Twitter? Who is it who insulted who first? Sure as hell wasn't me Tim. I hope you remember that YOU are the one who started this when the smoke clears. YOU came after me and not the other way around. You want me at Ragnarok, fine I will see you there. I am not familiar with the match type but I don't care since it sounds right up my alley.

Tim Patrick
Blyss has never had somebody fight her battles for her, so I doubt she planned anything. And this Kyuubi chick?  I’ve never said a word to her. Ever. I am coming after you bastards because nobody else is willing to do it.  Everybody is focused on titles and wins, nobody sees the big picture. This match we’re having at Ragnarok...it’s submissions count anywhere, but before you can make your opponent tapout, they have to be bleeding first.

Tim looks Thor up and down, grinning.

Tim Patrick
Why don’t you get yourself a copy of Bloody Sunday 2. I made your new found friend Storming Raven bleed all over Paris, then I made his ass tapout.

Tim stops grinning, his expression becomes far more intense.

Tim Patrick
I’m not playing with you, Thor. I’m about to end you before you can make a lasting impression here.

Sah'ta Thor
The match sounds like fun, in fact it reminds me a lot like the Sadistic Submission match type done back in the GEW. I don't care if you had no contact with Kyuubi because frankly Tim my guys were only coming to MY aid. Though I guess you are a bit blinded by hate to see that point. You can threaten me all you want but better men than you have tried to end me and I am still in the busines. So unless you want to get Ragnarok started now I suggest that you get out of my way now, I have business to attend to.

Thor begins to walk away, Tim grabs his shoulder.

Tim Patrick
My entire life I have waited for somebody else to throw the first punch, to fire the first shot, to make the first move. Those days are over.  Empire of Blood’s days are over. The men who work for you can’t win a match if they’re in there with anybody with any credibility, and it doesn’t seem like you can either. I’m not gonna let a bunch of idiots and followers wreck this place. This match may sound fun, but it won’t feel fun.  The blood you worship will be the death of you this Sunday night.  Tiocfaidh ár lá, Thor.

Sah'ta Thor
Do yourself a favor Tim and do some research. The Empire of Blood has been around for almost six years. In that time MANY have threatened to take it apart. MANY have said the same thing and to certain degree you may be right about the winning matches aspect. BUT DON'T you ever think that you will be the one to kill the Empire of Blood. I don't worship blood but I know the power that it has over people. A bit of advice Tim, before you go to war with someone maybe you should know how far they will go. I can promise you that no matter what happens at Ragnarok, I WILL be at Battlegrounds 78. Do you think you can say the same?

Thor forces himself away from Tim's grasp and walks off to go handle the real reason for his being in the arena.  Tim stands there, unphased by Thor’s warning. He turns to the camera.

Tim Patrick
If I can bring the PSNI and British Army to their knees in Belfast, I can do the same to this fucker.

The camera cuts back to the ring as Heather prepares to announce the next match.

Heather Thompson
The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

“Audience of One” by Rise Against blasts through the PA System as an over the shoulder camera follows Zeven all the way from the back as he dashes toward the curtain which he shoves away as the spotlights hit the camera and mess up its focus. When the camera focuses again, the overhead shot follows Zeven as he walks down the ramp trying to high five as many people as humanly possible.

Heather Thompson
Introducing first, from Las Vegas, Nevada, weighing in at 213 pounds... Zevan Ziooooooonnnnnn!

The shot then switches and shows Zeven climbing in the ring and then hitting one of the corners as he does his peace sign and salutes the crowd. He then does a backflip to the center of the ring and awaits his opponent.  His theme fades out and is replaced by "Escape From New York" By John Carpenter, as Roland Drax somberly steps out onto the entrance stage wearing a hoodie, both arms extended, & the hood pulled up hiding most of his face. Roland takes a knee at the top of the ramp & hangs his head. He takes his left hand & glides it across the stage in a ceremonial manner. After a few brief moments Drax then abruptly pulls down his hood. He beats his chest wildly & screams at the top of his lungs then marches down the ramp.

Heather Thompson
And the opponent, from Santa Carla, California, weighing in at 220 pounds... Roland Drrrraaaaaaxxxx!

Tom Foolery
I'm looking forward to this one Preston.  Both men made an impact last week with respective wins, and now they face each other in what is sure to be a high octane match.

Preston Poppycock
Yeh i'll believe it when I see it Tom.

Roland Drax stops at the end allowing the camera to pan around him. Drax throws a assortment of mixed martial arts strikes as the camera does so. Roland smirks, yells “Full Speed Ahead!”, & heads up the steps. He stands proudly on the middle turnbuckle, unzips his hoodie, & raises both fists in the air. Roland Drax then leaps inside the ring. He wanders over to his respective corner & removes the hoodie, Roland tosses it outside the ring. Drax then takes a seat in the corner leaning up against the turnbuckles. He proceeds to wait there until the bell sounds & the contest is underway.  

Impressive New Guys
Zeven Zion
[vs.]
Roland Drax

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Both men move in for a collar and elbow tie up, trying to get the advantage. Drax uses his slight strength advantage to transition into a side head lock, cranking on Zion's head. Zion pushes Drax back to the ropes, and tries to fire him off in the opposite direction, but Drax holds on, once again cranking on Zion's head.

Tom Foolery
Roland using his slight size advantage to good use in the early going.

Preston Poppycock
Slight bein the key word there Tom, its 7 pounds for fucks sake.

Zion throws a couple of stiff punches to Drax's ribs, but Drax replies with still punches to the top of Zion's head.  Zion pushes Drax back to the rope again, and as he fires Drax off, Zion grabs the top rope, causing Drax to slide off Zion's head, bounce off the far ropes and run back right into a dropsault by Zion, into a quick pin.

-1-

Drax quickly gets the shoulder up at one.  Both men quickly get back to their feet and Zion catches Drax in the gut with a spinning back kick, before running and bounces off the ropes, sprinting back and nailing Drax with a spinning neckbreaker, before going for another cover.

-1-

-2-

Drax kicks out just after 2, and Zion wastes no time as he charges the ropes and springboards into a cross body, but Drax jumps at the last limit and pulls his knees up, using Zions own momentum against him, bringing him down with a knee press.

Tom Foolery
What a counter by Roland Drax! He could have broken some ribs with that knee press counter!

Preston Poppycock
It ain't a good match 'less someone be getting hurt.

Zion tries to quickly scramble back to his feet, but while he is still bent over Drax charges him and nails him with a stiff knee lift to the face, knocking him back down. Zion gets up again, and Drax nails him with a clothesline, Zion gets up again, and stays down after Drax nails him with a spinning back elbow.  The fans are cheer as Drax drops for the cover.

-1-

-2-

Zion throws the shoulder up at 2.  Drax picks him up, before hitting a series of stiff punches.  He goes to cap it off with a spinning back fist, but Zion leans backs and avoids it, before hitting a stiff elbow shot to the jaw. He then grabs the groggy Drax, and irish whips him into the far corner. Zion charges at him full steam, but just before impact Drax gets the knees up. Zion manges to react in time leaping into the air and using Drax's knees as a platform to backflip inot the centre of the ring stumbling back a few steps.  Suddenly Drax comes to life, charging out of the corner and drilling Zion in the face with a brutal discus boot to the face, sending him spiralling to the mat!

Preston Poppycock
'Oly shit! He has gotta have a broken face afta that one!

Tom Foolery
He calls that the “Just Who In The Hell Do You Think I Am!?, Kick!” and he nailed it dead on!  This could be over!

Drax hooks the leg as he goes for the cover.

-1-

-2-

Zion throws the shoulder up and the frustration starts to show on Drax's face.  Drax stand up and looks to the crowd, a smirk crosses his face.  The fans can sense Drax is looking to end it, and all get on their feet as Drax picks Zion up.  Drax irish whips Zion into the ropes, and when he comes back Drax gets him in a tilt-a-whirl, but as he goes to put him in position, Zion uses the momentum to throw Drax half way across the ring with a hurricanrana, the momentum sending Drax under the bottom rope to the outside.  The ref starts the count.

Tom Foolery
What a timely counter by Zeven, Drax was setting up for his vicious tilt-a-whirl spinning tombstone that he used to finish matches in the indies, he calls it the Ogre!

Preston Poppycock
You are such a fookin nerd mate.

Drax picks himself up as a Zion eyes him off from inside the ring.  A giant smile crosses his face as the fans cheer in anticipation.  Zion sprints and bounces off the far ropes, before charging at the other side and diving through the second rope with a suicide dive, but Drax moves at the last second, and Zion slams head first into the guardrail, and the fans all feel his pain.

Preston Poppycock
Thats it, Zeven is dead! Someone call the fookin cemetery!

Tom Foolery
I don't think its that bad Preston, but Zeven crashed into that barricade HARD!

Drax gets to his feet and takes a moment to catch his breath, before he picks up an almost lifeless Zion, before shoulder charging him into the ring apron.  Drax then irish whips him at the ring steps, and charges right after him.  Zion suddenly comes to life and leaps onto the ring steps, grabbing the ring post, his momentum sending him swinging onto the ring apron on the adjacent side.  Drax leaps the ring steps to avoid impact, landing on the other side.  As he lands, Zion dives off of the apron and sends both him and Drax crashing into the steps with an overcastle neckbreaker!

Tom Foolery
Zeven takes both him and Drax down, but the ref is almost at 10!

Zion holds his neck in pain, as he tries to make his way back into the ring. He manages to force his way under the bottom ropes, as Drax puts both hands on the apron, trying to get up.

With a burst of energy Drax rolls under the bottom rope, stopping the count.  The fans are on their feet cheering for both men as they use the ropes to get back to their feet.  They both meet in the middle of the ring and start trading punches, cheers coming from the crowd with every punch. The stiff strikes of Drax give him the advantage as he ends the exchange with a knee to the gut.  He hooks Zion in the vertical suplex position, before lifting him up. Zion is having none of it, as he drives a knee into the top of Drax's head, followed by another. Drax starts to stumble, but he doesn't drop Zion, managing to control him enough to spike him on his head with a vicious brainbuster!

Tom Foolery
Drax connects with another of his signature moves, the Blue Mary's Ballad!

Preston Poppycock
Stop knowin things!

Both men lie on the mat, flat out moving.  Drax starting moving first, but instead of going for the cover, Drax crawls towards one of the corners, dragging himself up, slowly climbing to the top rope.

Tom Foolery
This could be a mistake not going for the cover here, but Drax is looking for the highlight reel finish!

Preston Poppycock
Its fookin dumb Tom, and mark my words its gonna cost 'im.

Drax gets to the top rope, and takes a second to get his footing, the fans are on their feet.  Just as he is about to jump, Zion comes to life, rushing up the turnbuckle to meet him on the top rope, raining punches onto  his face.  Zion winds up for a big shot, but Drax blocks it, countering with a stiff elbow to the face, following through, before bring it back with a back elbow to temple area.  Zion is groggy as Drax winds up for a shot, by Zion ducks the punch, ramming his shoulder into Drax's midsection, before mustering all of his strength, grabbing the ropes, and flipping Drax over his head, sending him crashing to the mat. Zion hold his neck while he turns around to face Drax, and he stands up on the top rope, the fans go ballistic, anticipating what comes next.

Preston Poppycock
I fookin' told ya!

Tom Foolery
Zeven is in position for something big, could he be looking for that Shotting Star Press?

Zion leaps off the top rope getting massive air, and crashes down on Drax with a shooting star press!

Tom Foolery
He nails it dead on!  The Zion Experience connects!

Preston Poppycock
It sure does!  'Oly shit!

Zion weakly hooks a leg as the ref counts.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding. Ding!]

Heather Thompson
Here is your winner... Zeven Ziiiiiiiiiioooooooonnnnnnnn!

“Audience of One” plays through the arena again as the fans are on there feet, as the ref goes over and raises Zeven's hand.

Tom Foolery
What a match! Both men left everything in the ring, but Zeven managed to pull out the hard fought victory!

Preston Poppycock
I must admit Tom, that was one 'ell of a match, and I 'ate agreein' with ya.

Zion leaves the ring as he high fives the fans on his way up the ramp, still holding his neck.  Drax makes his way to his feet in the ring as Zeven's theme dies off and the fans all give Drax a round of applause.

Tom Foolery
The fans appreciate the effort Roland put on out there, and I for one agree with them.

Preston Poppycock
Cheering the loser sounds kinda dumb ta me. But wha'ever.

Drax leaves the ring as the cameras cut away.

Last edited by Alex Dillinger on Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 81: The Line in the Sand   Battlegrounds 81: The Line in the Sand I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:10 am

Battlegrounds 81: The Line in the Sand 366371-she-makes-depp-go-crazy-hottest-amber-heard-photos_zps60bfedf6
Nothing funny about this, just drop those pants and get to work.

The camera goes backstage to Ethan holding the IWF belt with a smirk on his face.

Paige Daniels
Ladies and Gentlemen, we're here with the IWF Champion, Ethan Cage. Now Ethan, you say that you've broken out of this funk, what put you in that funk.

Ethan Cage
Well, if you saw my promo, you know what did but that's all done with. Because you see, I AM the IWF Champion whether I was handed the title or not and tonight, I show Griffin Hawkins just how over it I am. I have people like Steel Angel coming up to me like he has a fuckin' pair of nuts, I have Griffin Hawkins thinking I'm some carcass he's going to feed on. Screw all of that noise, I will be putting my foot in ass, and I'm going to break it-

*WHOMP!*

The camera pulls out to see Griffin Hawkins with a chair.

Griffin Hawkins
This was brought to you by the Rock Soldier....more importantly....your new IWF Champion.

Griffin walks off camera, only to see Steel Angel walks right passed Ethan Cage.

Steel Angel
What a shame.

He says as he snickers leaving Ethan knocked out.

The cameras cut back to the ring to see Skyla Vaughn already standing in the ring.

Heather Thompson
The following match is scheduled for one fall.. already in the ring...from San Francisco...Skyla Vaughn.

The beats of “Something New” by Rev Theory crank through the audio as the lights go dark and the top of the ramp is lit by red lights. Out walks the silver masked monster.

Love to hate, repeating my mistakes
Now theres no one left to listen
No one left to listen
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there’s no one left to listen
No one left to listen

The Hatebringer Corey Bull raises his arms into the air, his loggers chain draped in one hand and crosses them into an X above his head.

RIGHT NOW! We’re taking control
Tired of waiting, tired of waiting for something new
RIGHT NOW! We’re taking control
Tired of waiting, tired of waiting for something new

A large mushroom shaped explosion goes off behind Bull and you can see the mask grin as he marches to the ring, the loggers chain making a sick sound as it scrapes against the ground.

Twist the knife, and feed the sacrifice
When there’s no one left to listen, no one left to listen
Say goodbye, the king will die tonight
And now everyone will listen, everyone will listen

As the chorus kicks in again, Bull slides into the ring and stands, ready to fight. The loggers chain is tossed into a corner, where it slides off to the ground and rattles against steel steps.

Heather Thompson
And her opponent...from the Great Northwoods of Michigan...Corey Bull!

Tom Foolery
No Calypso out here tonight.

Preston Poppycock
Good...

SKYy vodka and red BULL
Corey Bull
[vs.]
Skyla Vaughn

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

After the bell rings The Hate Bringer stares down at Skyla while tensing up to strike. Skyla wastes no time in attacking the much bigger opponent. She moves to the top ropes and hits Bull with a diving crossbody. Bull catches her even though he stumbles back a few steps. Corey power slams Skyla into the mat and then goes for a quick pin attempt. Skyla kicks out quickly then rolls out of the ring.

Tom Foolery
Thinking twice Skyla rolls out here to reevaluate the situation.

Preston Poppycock
If she'd like she can evaluate my situation. If you catch me drift?

Bull stands up and slowly turns to watch Skyla's movements. She slides back into the ring and starts to kick at the back of Bull's knees. Skyla switches legs with each kick and after about ten seconds of this suddenly shifts into a handstand roundhouse kick to the side of Bull's head. This causes him to stagger slightly as Skyla lands nimbly back on her feet.

Tom Foolery
Excellent balance!

As Bull shakes his head to clear it of the cobwebs, Skyla moves back to the top ropes. Once there she launches herself off the top ropes in a moonsault. She is caught mid air and Corey hits her with a backbreaker over his knee. He goes for the pin locking Skyla's leg.

-1-

-2-

Preston Poppycock
Oi that was close!

Just as if looks like Corey has this match won he lets the pin go and slowly gets up. As he get to his feet Bull uses his strength to pull Skyla off the mat. Once on his feet Bull tosses Skyla in the corner then runs forward with a brutal running double knee. This stuns Sklya and allows Bull to set her up over the corner ropes in Tree of Woe. Bull moves back to the center of the ring before running forward with a running dropkick.

Tom Foolery
I do believe I felt his impact from here!

Preston Poppycock
I bet that isn't the first time you've felt 'is impact!

Skyla suddenly forces herself off the ropes to the outside of the ring. This causes Bull to get caught up in the top ropes which allows Skyla to slide back onto the ring. She gets back into the ring and attacks Bull from behind with a spinning headscissors takedown. She manages to send the Hatebringer to the mat and goes for a pin attempt.

-1-

Tom Foolery
She could have it!

-2-

Bull kicks out causing Sklya to fly off of him. She lands next to him on the mat with a thud. Corey roll over and once again goes for a pin. Mid pin and shifts into an Indian Deathlock. He cinches in the hold as Skyla grabs for the ring ropes. She refuses to tap and keeps reaching for the ropes. Skyla finally reaches the ropes forcing the break. Yet Bull keep hold of her until just before the the referee would count him out.

Tom Foolery
Bull needs to let her go!

Preston Poppycock
I wouldn't.

After breaking the hold Corey pulls Skyla away from the ropes and tosses her into the center of the ring. As Skyla hits the mat Bull moves forward and goes to smash her in the gut with a falling elbow. Skyla somehow manages to roll out of way causing Bull to hit the mat with a crash. Skyla connects with a roundhouse kick to Bull's head as he rises to a knee. Corey is dazed a bit as Skyla moves to the top rope and quickly hits a diving juji-gatame. Skyla follows up with a pin attempt.

-1-

Tom Foolery
Here she goes again Preston!

-2-

Preston Poppycock
Another near fall!

Corey gets a shoulder up cause Skyla to look at the referee in frustration. She starts to argue that she had the count but the ref just shakes his head while Bull rolls out of the way. He quickly gets up and...

Tom Foolery
He's getting back to his feet as Skyla continues to argue her point here.

Preston Poppycock
Corey Bull isn't pleased at all and 'e's coming right after 'er.

As Corey Bull stands snarling at Skyla Vaughn she pushes the ref aside and slaps Bull right across the face causing his mask to tilt to the side. Bull tilts his head back and roars loudly. Seemingly tapping into his animal side Bull hoists Skyla up and SMASHES her down to the mat with the Downward Spiral.

Tom Foolery
HE JUST...OH DEAR!

Preston Poppycock
For a minute I thought somethin was about to pop right out and say 'ello. Skyla just smashed down on the mat and I was disappointed.

Corey pushes his forearm against her cheek making the cover for the pin.

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson
Here is your winner....COREY BULL!!!

Corey Bull shoves the referee out of the way as he attempts to raise Bull's arm in victory. The crowd boos as the mammoth makes his way to the back leaving behind his fallen victim. As Skyla makes her way to the back and the crew prepares for the next match the Phoenix Tron comes on...

Battlegrounds 81: The Line in the Sand SharkReturn_zpse515c112
THE GREAT BLACK SHARK RETURNS TO IWF

While the screen fades out to black Heather Thompson stands in the middle of the ring preparing to introduce the competitors for the next match.

Heather Thompson
This next match is scheduled for one fall...introducing first from Winston-Salem, NC weighing in at 272lbs...PARKER WAYDE!!!

All the lights in the arena go out, save one green spotlight aimed down at the middle of the stage.

Before I....
Take another minute just to give everybody a move
Never seen, I'ma hit 'em with another(Elbow)
Let me get up everybody
That be movin' with Travis Barker
On your mark, so ya ready?(Let's go)

Parker rips the curtain to the side and steps out on to the stage. He stops for a moment in the spotlight and surveys the audience and their reaction to his presence.

Wow, okay, here we go again
You see the wind I'm blowin' in and I'm like a manglin'
The way that I'd be manglin' the beat, they call me Dracula
Then they see the fangs goin' in
Wow, uh huh
Everybody know that I'ma come and I'ma go, huh
Then I gotta do what I be comin' in to do
A body to the beat
In other way, we givin' them a show

The shade of green that had painted the stage lights the sides of the entrance ramp as Parker starts to head down to the ring. Some of the fans taunt him as he walks down the ramp, while others hold out their hands for Parker to slap. Both groups of people get ignored as Parker has only the ring in his sight.

Keys to the ignition and step on the gas
(Let's go)
And bust a bottle and pour me a shot in my glass
(Let's go)

As he reaches ringside Parker turns towards the ring steps to his left and heads up them at a brisk pace. Upon reaching the apron he stops and looks out into the crowd again, possibly reading all of the signs being waved around by the fans.

Where we at, where we at, where we at?
And we back up in the building
And we coming with a scorcher
Y'all already know who it is, it's Busta Bust and Travis Barker
Back to the beat, see we gotta go
When we hit the fire trucks, everybody better know
That we 'bout to let it blow
And we gotta get it yo, everybody if you're wheelin' wit me(Let's go)

Parker steps over the middle rope and ducks under the top rope, stepping into the ring. As he steps to the center of the ring he tilts his head to the side and cracks his neck before staring up the entrance ramp waiting for tonight's victim.

Hey, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go

Heather Thompson
And his opponent from Hong Kong, China weighing in at 127lbs...KYUUUUBI!!!!!!

The lights flicker as a loud gong sounds. The opening notes of "I Like It" by Lacuna Coil begin to play as the flickering stops. From behind the back steps Lu Chen who has head bowed and arms folded in front of her. She starts down the ramp slowly as if she were a Buddhist monk. At halfway down the ramp Lu Chen throws her head up and tosses off the kimono in a theatrical gesture. While the kimono hits ground Lu Chen runs the rest of the way to the ramp and jump slides under the bottom rope. She quickly stands up and walks to the center of the ring where she lifts her arms. She slowly lowers her arms which causes lotus petals to fall over the fans.

Parker Fried Rice
Parker Wayde
[vs.]
Kyuubi

[Ding Ding Ding]

Parker Wayde rocks Kyuubi with a vicious clothesline to start the match. Using his size to his advantage Parker lifts her up and slams her down to the mat with a scoop slam. Parker runs the ropes and crashes down onto Kyuubi with a splash. He hooks the leg…

- 1 -

- 2 -

SHOULDER UP!

Tom Foolery
Close call from Kyuubi, Parker Wayde has been acting very strange as of late.

Preston Poppycock
Ya know I didn’t quite understand ‘is actions last week.

Parker brings Kyuubi to her feet and whips her against the corner ring post causing her to bounce hard and smash into the mat from the impact.

Tom Foolery
Kyuubi is severely mismatched here.

Preston Poppycock
Tell us something we don’t know mate.

Parker goes to lift Kyubbi back up but this time she claws at his eyes and the referee must’ve missed it. Kyuubi slides between Parker’s legs and rolls him up with a school boy.

- 1 -

- 2 -

- KICK OUT!

Parker Wayde powers out and springs to his feet. Kyuubi charges towards him and Parker slams her down to the mat with a thunderous spinebuster. Parker backs away for a moment allowing Kyuubi to get to her feet.

Tom Foolery
Parker has been on a warpath here.

Preston Poppycock
‘E obviously wasn’t planning on throwing this match eh?

Tom Foolery
Maybe because Kyuubi is a girl?

Preston Poppycock
Oi! Was that a bloody joke mate? ‘Oly ‘ell stop the press Tom Foolery ‘as cracked a joke…clearly the Devil is a popsicle.

They circle around the ring as Kyuubi feigns away from Parker's initial grappling attempt. Parker backs Kyuubi to the corner and swings but Kyuubi ducks through and puts Parker in the corner with a couple different chops. She whips Parker across the ring to the opposite corner. She goes for a corner clothesline but Parker gets out of the way. Kyuubi gets rolled up from behind for a quick one count but it was really to get her to immediately get back up so that Parker could get her into a clinch. Rough knees from the grand slam champion. Parker sinks down and Kyuubi shoves him onto his back and mounts him for some ground and pound. Parker grabs the ropes instinctively as he's not in a good position to defend himself and the ref pulls Kyuubi off.  Parker starts to get up and as Kyuubi pulls her from behind trying to hook her waist for a german suplex. Kyuubi switches it on him and shoves Parker away so that when he turns around, Kyuubi can land a dropkick to the knee. Parker runs off the ropes as Kyuubi regains her balance and Parker leaps connecting on a cross body. He stays on top for a pinfall attempt that gets a two count. They get up. Kyuubi goes for a roundhouse but Parker ducks it and hooks her arms from behind to execute a game changing dragon suplex!

- 1 -

- 2 -

KICK OUT!

Tom Foolery
Another near fall by Parker here.

Parker tries to argue with the ref over a slow count, but his mistake costs him dearly when Kyuubi plants his boot against Parker’s chin with a roundhouse kick. An drop kick to the back  sends Parker crashing to the canvas. Parker’s pain tolerance is tested with a Boston crab from Kyuubi. The ref checks to see if Parker wants to tap, but he refuses. Kyuubi tightens the submission causing Parker to scream out in pain. Kyuubi looks to start withering away, but at the last second is able to find the bottom rope!

Preston Poppycock
Parker Wayde almost lost the match right there!

Tom Foolery
You know after dominating this match he would’ve been kicking himself for even allowing the tide to turn.

The ref makes Kyuubi release the hold and back into his corner. Parker gets to his feet and the ref calls for action to resume. Kyuubi wastes no time in go after Parker with Mongolian chop, but Parker catches the arm of Kyuubi and kicks him in the midsection causing him to double over. Parker grabs her and executes a perfect Instant Impact! He makes the cover…

Tom Foolery
INSTANT IMPACT!!!!

Preston Poppycock
‘E’s got the leg ‘ooked!!!

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson
Here is your winner…PARKER WAYDE!!!!

Corey Bull shoves the ref as the referee attempts to raise Bull’s hand in victory. The crowd boos as the mammoth makes his way to the back.

The screen goes completely white. Random images appear on the screen as the sounds of multiple people talking are mixed with the sounds of chaos and destruction, then as suddenly as it started, it stops. a message flashes on the screen as a deep voice slowly speaks the words.

DO NOT INJURE WHAT YOU CANNOT KILL!

The screen cuts to a video of a man sitting in a dark room facing the camera. The room is bare with the exception of a sheet hanging over something behind the man.

Man
Ladies and Gentleman, fans of IWF around the world, what you see in the ring before you is not the happy, powerful man that Alexander Dillinger would like for you to believe that he is. He comes out here week after week barking his orders, and hamming it up for all of you fans. This is a man who not long ago, came out here and did everything he could possibly do to make all of you people hate him, only to turn around and ask that all of you love him and cheer for him just because of a name change and a desk, and all of you people bought into it.  Alexander wants all of you to think that everything is under his control. This is a lie. My actions last week proved what little control this runt of a man actually has. Where was his authority last week as I trashed his office and then interrupted his little contract signing all so I could send him a message.  Even right now, you can look into the center of the ring and see him fume because things aren't going according to his plan.

The man laughs to himself.

Man
Don't worry Alexander, I will let you have control of your show again. I just wanted to take this time to let all of these people here know the truth about Alexander Dillinger. Let everyone know that you are in that ring on borrowed time. I will be coming for you soon, I will hurt you in ways that nobody has ever done before. You may be wondering who I am, but trust me, I know you very well. After I demolish everything you hold dear, after I cause you more pain then you have ever felt in your whole life, I will stand face to face with you, ready to crush out whatever life remains. I refuse to acknowledge any longer this fake person you have become. I don't want to crush this pussy that you have turned into. Let the beast out Alexander, I want you at your best for this war. When I stand over your fallen body ready to deliver the final blow, I want to know that it was Axle Vengeance that came to the fight, and not this bullshit persona you put on for these insignificant cunts. I will come for you with everything I have. I will not hold back at all. Zero fucks will be given. But for now, go about your life, feel safe behind your desk with your new responsibilities. It's good to feel safe.

The man stands from his chair and walks to the sheet hanging from the wall. Yanking the sheet down, a man can be seen hanging from the wall by chains with his mouth gagged. The victim's face hangs down, making it impossible to see his face.

Man
He felt safe Axle, He never once thought that he would see me again, no thought ever crossed his mind that I would be someone to fear. Look at him now, do you think he still feels safe? Look at his face and tell me how safe he looks.

Grabbing a handful of hair, the man yanks his victims head up so that his face can be seen clearly on screen. Ace Static looks into the camera with swollen eyes and a battered face trying to speak, but it is impossible to make out his words with the gag in his mouth.

Man
How safe and secure do you feel right now, Ace? What's wrong little buddy, too ashamed to let these people see what you have become? See this Alexander, see what happened to your friend. I want you to remember this site. I want every detail of Ace's face etched into your brain. This will be you soon enough. I will be your reckoning, and after I tear down everything you hold dear, after I crush all of your dreams and hopes, I will break your body. I will tear you down into nothing and then I will leave you to die.

The screen fades to black as the man begins to laugh maniacally before we cut to a commercial.

Battlegrounds 81: The Line in the Sand Tumblr_ltv55hpONR1r5r6yio1_500
Rock and Roll is SRS Business.

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appearing in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing Steel Angel and Marley Jones standing at the center. Steel Angel is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. Marley is wearing a light blue warrior tunic with feathers decorated on it and long leather boots. Steel's long black hair flows in the air as he stares at the crowd before him.

Heather Thompson
The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Entering the ring right now, from Los Angeles California..weighing 220 Pounds..Steel Angel!

Tom Foolery
Last week Yuko Isamu made a statement when he pinned The World Heavyweight Champion Ethan Cage in the middle of the ring. He's looking for that momentum to continue!

Preston Poppycock
Some are saying Yuko may be in line to face whoever is The World Heavyweight Champion after Ragnarok!

They fall in line, one at a time
Ready to play
(I can't see them anyway)
No time to lose, we've got to move
Steady your helm
(I am losing sight again)

Steel Angel and Marley jump off the platform and they both bow before fans as they shower them in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing while Marley holds his arm following his every move.

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves
his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring. Marley walks to one side and claps with the fans as she watches him.

There's nothing left, so save your breath
Lying in wait
(Caught inside this tidal wave)
Your cover's blown, no where to go
Holding your fate
(Loaded I will walk alone)

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendance some of whom scream in delight before he hands it to Marley. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" written in black latin like writing on the sides.

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

He then moves to the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Wanted it back
(Don't fight me now!)

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match.  As the odd tunes of I Am The Walrus ignites over the P.A. system, the audience instantly begins to throw a fit. Their jeers only grow louder as Aries makes his grand entrance from behind the curtain, arms spread wide open for the world to take in his glory. He pauses at the top of the stage for a moment, his head bobbing back and forth as he inaudibly shouts to nobody but himself before finally taking off toward the ring.

Heather Thompson
And his opponent, from Windsor Ontario Canada, weighing 225 Pounds..Aries Armadaist!

Tom Foolery
This guy obviously isn't going to win any popularity contests, but he can get the job done!

Preston Poppycock
Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat! That's what I always say!

Making a point to mostly ignore the sea of booing fans, Aries suddenly cocks his fist back and bolts toward the one fan who happens to get their out stretched hand the closest to him, pointing and cackling at their humiliation as the jump back at his sudden movements. Once he finally swaggered his way to the ring, Aries wastes no time in entering and taking the center of the squared circle, managing to incite more anger out of the audience as he goes to raise his fist triumphantly into the air, only to stop half way and slap his bicep with his opposite hand, giving the fans the "shove it" gesture before retreating back into his corner.

Just Because
Steel Angel
[vs.]
Aries Armadaist

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

The bell rings and the two meet face to face in the ring, jaw jacking each other. Both seem to be talking a lot of trash about tonight's match. Aries decides to escalate it by slapping him across the face. Yuko seems to be favoring his cheek and retaliates by giving him a slap of his own! It's officially on as the two begin trading punches back and forth! Yuko begins hammering Aries in the corner, the referee has to come and break it up, getting between them. Aries reaches over the ref's back and gives Yuko a thumb to the eye. He's stunned trying to regain himself, giving Aries the advantage by grabbing him from behind and hitting a Cobra Clutch Backbreaker!

Tom Foolery
A cheap thumb to the eye gives Aries the early advantage.

Preston Poppycock
Nah Tom, Ninette the asian transvestite is cheap, tha’ was a solid way of takin the edge away from ‘is opponent.

He picks up Yuko and throws him to the ropes, catching him with a Kneelift to the temple. He stumbles out as he follows up with a Northern Lights Release Suplex. Aries begins slapping the back of his head, taunting him shouting "Come on! You ain't so bad now are you!?"  but his mocking gives Yuko time to recover and hit him in the mid section. He does so once again before getting up. He takes advantage of a reeling Aries by running the ropes and hitting a Spinning Wheel Kick! Yuko is on fire as he waits for Aries to get up. He kicks him in the mid section and hits a swinging neckbreaker!

Tom Foolery
Yuko is on fire! He is looking to prove last week wasn't a fluke!

Preston Poppycock
He better not take Aries lightly..despite his clownish demeanor, he is a good technical wrestler!

Yuko locks on a Dragon sleeper, but Aries wisely grabs the ropes. The referee shouts at him to break the hold which he does so. He throws Aries to the ropes but he puts his foot up as Yuko eats boot. Aries then climbs the ropes and hits a flying Clothesline off of the second rope, taking Steel down. Aries applies a brutal looking choke, talking trash at Yuko as the referee starts a 5 count. He lets go, shouting "Shut Up" at the Referee. He then picks Steel back up and hits him with a stalling suplex before making an arrogant cover.

-1-

-2-

Yuko kicks out just after 2. Aries grabs him by his long hair and goes for another suplex, only for him to block it, by putting his leg between Aries’s, and reverse it into his own Suplex! Steel gets back up again, a little worn out but still in the game. Aries begins getting up, but Yuko gets the advantage and runs the ropes, connecting with a Shining Wizard! A weary Aries rolls out of the ring, onto the arena floor. Looking to go for the high risk district, Yuko begins climbing the ropes, waiting for Aries to get up, as he does so, he pulls off a picture perfect High Cross Body! Yuko lands on Aries as the crowd is cheering in appreciation!

Tom Foolery
Steel Angel flies!  What a crossbody!

Preston Poppycock
I call bolshit Tom. There is no way a Steel Angel cud fly, ‘less it was a jet.  Nice high risk move by Steel Angel though.

Tom Foolery
*Sigh*

Both men are down on the floor, but not for long as Yuko begins showing signs of life by picking Aries up. He makes his way over to the post and slams him face first into the steel steps. He then rolls him back into the ring before climbing up onto the apron. He then slingshots over the top rope and lands right across Aries’s neck with a legdrop! He goes for a cover but Aries wisely grabs the ropes before a count could be made. Yuko begins to get a bit frustrated as he picks him up, but Aries thinks fast and rams him back first into the buckles! He takes advantage by hitting a succession of Knees to the Abdomen and follows up with a Double Underhook Suplex, floating over into the pin.

-1-

-2-

Yuko fires his shoulder off the canvas before 3, and Aries is not happy, as he slaps Steel across the face.  Steel doesn’t react to the slap, and Aries goes back on the offensive as he runs the ropes, hitting a quick elbow drop right on the chest. He then grabs the legs and hooks on an Inverted Texas Cloverleaf. Yuko is in pain as he is trying to hold on. The referee asks him does he want to submit but he shakes his head no! He begins a slow crawl to the ropes as Aries has the hold locked on. Finally he grabs the bottom rope, causing the referee to shout at Aries to break the hold. He begins counting him as he has it locked on and he breaks it just in time before he could reach a 5 Count. Aries drags him away from the ropes and goes for it again, only for Yuko to take him by surprise with a Small Package!

-1-

-2-

Aries manages to just kick out before the 3.

Tom Foolery
Aries almost got there! This match was almost over!

Preston Poppycock
Steel definitely knows how ta utilize his small package!

Aries rushes to try and get back to his feet, but in doing so walks right into an Enziguri from Steel! Aries falls to the mat, stunned by that shot. Meanwhile Yuko is still looking to keep up the punishment by running the ropes and going for a Springboard Moonsault! But Aries thinks wisely and rolls out of the way. Quick as a cat, Yuko lands on his feet, and Aries grabs him from behind, looking for a german suplex.  Steel avoids disaster by throwing a back elbow to the head of Aries, followed by another.  Steel then breaks the grip and hoists Aries above his head, and the fans go nuts.  Aries, realising the danger he is in, throws a desperation knee to Yuko’s head, causing Yuko to drop him.  When Aries hits the ground, he quickly rolls out of the ring, heading up the entrance ramp towards the back, obviously not wanting to finish this match.  The fans boo the crap out of Aries as he just waves them off.

Tom Foolery
Where is Aries going? Is he leaving?

Preston Poppycock
He is obviously taking a tactical retreat, like that Colonel Custard fella.

Tom Foolery
Do you even know what you are saying half the time.

Preston Poppycock
No you are.

The referee begins counting, but Yuko quickly rolls to the outside and sprints after Aries, nailing him in the back of the head with a forearm shot, knocking him to the ground, much to the fans delight.  Steel then pick him up and drags him back to the ring before rolling him back in, stopping the ref’s count. Yuko stalks Aries as he tries to beg him off. Yuko replies by giving him a kick to the mid section and connecting with a Side Russian Legsweep.  Yuko rolls backwards back to his feet, as Aries is trying to get up but is met with a flurry of fists, staggering him. He is groggy as Yuko kicks him in the midsection, before thrusting Aries’s head into his junk.  He then heaves Aries up, before bringing him down with a thundering sitout Powerbomb!

-1-

-2-

Aries fires the shoulder off the mat in defiance just before 3, and the fans boo in displeasure. You can see the frustration start to set in on Steel’s face.  He goes over to the turnbuckle and slowly ascends the ropes.  He gets to the top and stalks Aries as he gets back to his feet.  Steel leaps at him, looking for a flying axehandle, but Aries leaps in the air and catches him with a dropkick him on the way down! Both men are down as the ref starts to count.

Tom Foolery
What a counter by Aries! Both men are down, this could be a double count out!

Preston Poppycock
Steel ate major shit there, but this match better not end by fookin count out! If it does, I riot! Well I won’t, cause fook that, but i’ll definitely want to!

1!

2!

3!

Both men are using the ropes to try and get to their feet.

4!

5!

Suddenly Aries falls into the ref, squishing him in the corner.  Steel makes it back to his feet, and charges at Aries, but he moves at the last second.  Steel just manages to stop himself from crashing into the ref, but as he turns around, Aries runs straight at him and punts him in the nuts!  

Preston Poppycock
Right in the English tea bags! I can fell it from ‘ere!

Tom Foolery
His genitals has got to be in his mouth right now from that brutal Dick Kick!

The moans of every man in the arena are heard as Aries grabs the lifeless and probably childless Steel into a small package as the ref gets his bearings.  he drops down for the count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson
Here is your winner... Aries Armadaaaaaaiiiissssssssst!

“I Am The Walrus” plays again as the fans boo Aries, the ref raising his hand.  Steel is still curled up in a ball in the middle of the ring as Aries heads backstage.  The cameras cut away to the back.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 81: The Line in the Sand   Battlegrounds 81: The Line in the Sand I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:10 am

As we go backstage where Griffin is at the Pepsi machine. He puts in a dollar and 50 cents for a Mountain Dew, but nothing comes out. He keeps pushing the button.

Griffin Hawkins
God damnit! Come on you piece of crap, give me the damn soda! Come on!

He frustratedly keeps pushing the button. Just then Tiffani Michaels is seen passing by, noticing him have a hard time with the machine.

Tiffani Michaels
May I be of help?

Griffin Hawkins
Go ahead and try..you'll probably have the same luck I have..bad.

She looks up at the Soda Machine and kicks it. After a few seconds, the Soda falls down the slot. She reaches in and hands it to him.

Tiffani Michaels
I believe this is yours.

Griffin Hawkins
Wow..thanks.

Tiffani Michaels
It's no big deal. You can't let this machine push you around, once in a while you gotta show it who's boss.

Griffin Hawkins
I should have followed that advice with my last few girlfriends..

The two share a laugh, the first time they laughed together about anything.

Tiffani Michaels
Anyways, I'm really sorry if I made things awkward for you since I came back..

Griffin Hawkins
It's okay, don't worry about it. You had to come back sooner or later. I was just afraid you'd be pissed that I'm talking with Blyss Lockhart. I know you two have had some bad blood for some time now..

Tiffani Michaels
Griff, you're a grown man. You have the right to talk to whoever you want. Me and Blyss are going to settle things, I'm just sorry that you got dragged in the middle of this, you've got your own problems to worry about.

Griffin Hawkins
I'll be fine. After tonight, its on to Ragnarok where I take back whats mine. I just don't want things to be weird for us in that ring..

Tiffani Michaels
Griff, it's okay really..you worry too much about things. All it is is one match. We faced off before and we did alright didn't we?

Griffin Hawkins
Well, yeah of course.

Tiffani Michaels
Then this shouldn't be any different. So lets just go out there and give the crowd a show.

Griffin Hawkins
Yeah, you're right. So I'll see you out there..and probably get a mouth guard. Last time you kicked me in the face, I swear to God you loosened some teeth.

Tiffani laughs once again.

Tiffani Michaels
I don't play around, I'll seeya out there.

She waves to him before walking off, but the camera pans over behind Griffin, behind him is Blyss Lockhart. She has her arms crossed and looks none too happy. As Griffin turns around, he sees her standing there.

Blyss Lockhart
What the hell was that?

Griffin Hawkins
Um..us talking?

Blyss Lockhart
I don't think it's wise to consort with the enemy Griff..especially if they are our opponent for the night.

Griffin Hawkins
Please Blyss..not this again...

Blyss Lockhart
I'm not going to accuse you of planning to screw me over just for her..but I just want you to be careful that's all. I don't want you to get hurt.

Griffin Hawkins
What do you mean?

Blyss Lockhart
Tiffani stabbed you in the back months ago..so I don't think it's a good idea to be white knighting her...

Griffin Hawkins
Blyss, I'm over that. For the last time, it was months ago...

Blyss Lockhart
That's the point Griff, things go south with Remington, and now suddenly she comes back all happy and smiling at you as if nothing had happened?

Griffin Hawkins
It's not like that at all..

Blyss Lockhart
Griff..she turned on you. She trashed you, she humiliated you, she embarrassed you, it's like you forgot about all those horrible things she had said about you. Last time she ditched you for some filthy rich asshole..what makes you think she won't string you along and then one day dump you for the next best thing that comes along?

Griffin Hawkins
Blyss, listen to me. I said it before and I'll say it again.  Me and Tiffani go way back, we've known eachother since we were kids. This isn't the first time we had a falling out, at the end of the day..we both realize in times like this we need each other. Tiffani is trying to move on with her life, just give her a chance.

She takes a deep breath.

Blyss Lockhart
Just assure me one more time...tonight  Is it going to be you and me against Tiffani and Ethan? Or me against you Tiffani and Ethan?

Griffin Hawkins
I got your back tonight..you can count on me.

Blyss Lockhart
Good..because whether she's your friend or not..I'm going to settle this with her, once and for all.

Griffin Hawkins
I'm counting on that. I got your back...and I mean it.

He walks off as she nods to him, but she still has a look of concern on her face as we go back to the ring.

Battlegrounds 81: The Line in the Sand Dianna-agron-nintendo-ds3

The real reason Tiffani dumped Remington...new Nintendo 3DS...nuff said.

Heather Thompson
This next match is scheduled for one fall and is a MIXED tag team match! Introducing first from Chicago, Illinois weighing in at 120lbs...BLYSS LOCKHART!

The arena dims and as the music starts, lights start flashing on and off like crazy all over the place until the vocals kick in and the lights go to normal with Blyss popping out of the curtains and jogging down the ramp. She yells at the crowd to get them pumped and hops onto the apron, hanging off the rope with one hand as she poses for the crowd and cameras. Then she jumps over the ropes and runs up the turnbuckle, bending down and then slowly straightens herself up just as the music screams “I won’t bow to weakness!” She smiles and poses before jumping back down and waits for her opponent.

Heather Thompson
And her partner from Windsor, Ontario Canada weighing in at 226lbs...GRIFFIN HAWKINS!!!!

The lights suddenly go out in the arena, plunging the crowd into total darkness. Some fans are seen holding up their cigarette lighters. A black and white video of a long haired young man appears on the Titantron.

Outside my window there´s a
Whole lot of trouble comin´
The cartoon killers and the
Rag cover clones
Stack heels kickin´ rhythm
Of social circumcision
Can´t close the closet on
Shoe box full of bones...

The high pitched screams of Sebastian Bach is heard as the pyro goes "BOOOOOOOOOM!" Monkey Business by Skid Row is heard as Griffin Hawkins stands uptop the ramp, raising the devil horns in the air amongst the screaming fans. Taylor Michaels crawls between his legs, getting in view of the camera. He helps her up with both hands. He grins at her as the two make their way down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans. Both of them go on opposite sides of the ring apron. Griffin holds the ring rope for Taylor to enter.

He slowly enters the ring by stepping between the ropes. He gets on each corner of the ropes, raising the Devil Horns in the air as the crowd is cheering for him, holding up signs saying "Griffin Rocks" while a few young 13 year old female fans hold up signs reading "Marry Me Griffin" Taylor smiles at him, showing her support for him. She gets behind him and takes his jacket off his back. He then gets down and takes off his aviator shades, going to the outside of the ring. He puts them on a smiling young fan, patting him on the head before going back inside. Griffin is in the corner with Taylor on the ropes behind him, rubbing his shoulders as he prepares for the match to start.

Heather Thompson
And their opponents...introducing first from Los Angeles, California weighing in at 116lbs...TIFFANI MICHAELS!!!!

The lights inside of the arena fade down into darkness before the sounds of "Miss Nothing" begins to play loudly over the P.A. system. The fans are on their feet and cheering loudly once the titantron lights up with footage of Tiffani Michaels both inside and outside of the ring. Pink strobe lights make their way along the ramp before focusing upon the entrance just in time for Tiffani Michaels to step out from behind the black curtains. She is dressed in her Cheerios uniform with a red pom-pom in each hand. She shakes them up high above her head with a big smile on her face bringing out a series of loud cheers from the excited crowd. Tiffani continues to wave the pom-poms while she goes back and forth at the top ramp looking to bring out more noise from the crowd that is on their feet cheering every single movement that she makes.

Tiffani bounces down along the ramp with her pom-poms still waving high in the air which continues to bring much excitement from the crowd; she makes sure to toss them inside of the ring when she reaches the bottom of the ramp. Tiffani blows some kisses towards the crowd before she jumps up onto the ring apron in one swift movement. Tiffani grabs a hold of the top rope and she keeps a firm grip around the rope while she springboards herself inside of the ring. She lands on her feet with a bright smile for the crowd while waving her hands making them cheer out loud above the sound of the music. Tiffani grabs her pom-poms from the mat and waves them one final time while the lights come back on inside of the arena. The music fades out leaving only the sound of the crowd still cheering while Tiffani stands in the middle of the ring with her hands placed onto her hips waiting for the match to officially begin.

Heather Thompson
Introducing her partner...from Las Vegas, Nevada weighing in at 238lbs...he is YOUR IWF CHAMPION...ETHAN CAGE!!!!

The lights go out, the first chords of Hit the Lights by Metallica begins to play. Then the stage fills with blue, sparks shower down from the titan tron, and out comes Ethan, walking through those sparks, in a hoodie vest, long wrestling gear, black elbow pads, and gloves. Ethan stops at the entrance way and peeks from under his hoodie and then walks at a comfortable pace with the hood covering his face, smirking most of the time, depending on his opponent. He rolls into the ring, he stands in the middle of the ring and right as the singer of his theme song screams "Hit the Lights", Ethan throws back the hood and exposes his face and holds his arms out at his sides. Once that's done, he goes to the corner and props his self up on the corner turnbuckle awaiting his opponent.

Battlegrounds 81: The Line in the Sand Mainevent
Mixed Tag Main Event
Griffin Hawkins and Blyss Lockhart
[vs.]
Ethan Cage and Tiffani Michaels

[Ding Ding Ding]

As the bell sounds the match starts off with Blyss and Tiffani. The two women circle the ring eyeing for a moment to make their move. Griffin claps his hands on the outside getting the crowd involved as the claps speed up.

Tom Foolery
The crowd is AB-SO-LUTELY on their feet for the main event!

Preston Poppycock
But tell me Griffin doesn’t look like a wanker clapping about on the apron?

Blyss and Tiffani lock up as the crowd cheers loudly. Tiffani backs Blyss up against the ring post but Blyss reverses the position and backs Tiffani against the post. Blyss hits Tiffani with a spinning back fist and Tiffani takes a seat on the mat.

Tom Foolery
Blyss not letting up, she’s stomping away on Tiffani now!

Preston Poppycock
Oi I love it when she gets all feisty like.

The referee pulls Blyss off of Tiffani as the crowd starts buzzing. Tiffani starts to get back up and Blyss nails her with a hard right and then another as she controls the action. The crowd roars and Blyss nails Tiffani with a boot to the ribs. She then turns and whips her into the ropes. Tiffani bounces off the ropes and Blyss attempts a clothesline, but Tiffani ducks. Tiffani bounces off the other side and Blyss jumps up and dropkicks her in the jaw, knocking her down. Blyss quickly turns and goes for a pin.

- 1 -

- 2 -

KICK OUT!

Tom Foolery
She only gets two this time.

Preston Poppycock
If she played ‘er cards right I’d give her nine…catch me drift?

Tiffani kicks out. Blyss then gets up and Tiffani rolls over and gets back up. Blyss turns and nails her with a hard right and then an uppercut. Blyss then kicks Tiffani in the ribs before hitting a vertical suplex. Tiffani rolls over and starts to slowly get up. Blyss turns and grabs Tiffani and clubs her in the back. She then turns and kicks her in the ribs again before firing her into the corner. Tiffani gets hit hard and winces. Blyss then turns and runs across before Tiffani catches her with an elbow. Blyss staggers back and Tiffani lunges out and nails her with another elbow. Blyss stumbles back before walking back towards Tiffani and Tiffani reaches up and pokes her in the eye with her thumb. Blyss turns around and walks back to the middle of the ring and Tiffani then runs out of the corner and jumps up, drilling Blyss with a vicious drop kick, causing her to backflip in the air and land hard on her stomach. Tiffani then rolls her over as the crowd ohs and hooks the leg.

- 1 -

- 2 -

SHOULDER UP!

Blyss gets a shoulder up and Tiffani rests still with her arm draped over her opponent. She crawls her way towards Ethan Cage to make the tag to her partner. Diving just in time she tags him in.

Tom Foolery
The champion gets the tag!

Preston Poppycock
‘Ere ‘e comes…listen to the crowd letting ‘im ‘ave it.

Ethan stalks Blyss as she struggles to get to her feet. Ethan kicks her in the ribs causing her to roll around. Ethan then walks forward and steps down on the abdomen of Blyss Lockhart as she’s still down. He looks down and says something to her before painting his boot across her face.

Tom Foolery
Ethan Cage has been displaying awful behavior lately. The attack on a child was disgusting and he should’ve been fined to say the least.

Preston Poppycock
Aye, ‘e doesn’t seem to care what any of these people think. ‘E does as ‘e pleases and ‘e’s our champion Tom…so naturally ‘e can do what ‘e wants.

Pulling Blyss to her feet, Ethan drags her out to the center of the ring before scooping her up, and dropping her across his knee with a backbreaker, pushing down on the Rising Phoenix champion’s chin and thigh, turning it into a submission hold as the referee comes over to check. Shaking her head, Blyss screams her refusal, causing Ethan to lift her up, and drop her down a second time, letting her body roll off onto the mat. A small chant of “Blyss” can be heard in the arena as she tries to push herself back up. Ethan aims a knee drop, but misses as Blyss rolls out of the way, shoving to his feet and landing a quick roundhouse to the back of Ethan’s skull. The crowd cheers as the IWF Champion staggers backwards and Blyss makes her way up to her feet, hitting Ethan with a hard knee to the gut, followed by another dropkick, this time to the knees, knocking Cage to the canvas.

Tom Foolery
CHOOO CHOOO!!! All aboard the Blyss Express!

Preston Poppycock
I love ‘er caboose mate.

Tom Foolery
As much as I’m sure you do, Blyss is fighting off of pure instinct right now. While she’s very talented she needs to make that tag to Griffin, the fresh man.

Preston Poppycock
Suppose that’s were they got the ‘ole freshmen term?

While Tom shakes his head at Preston in the ring Blyss turns to tag Griffin in but Ethan gets hold of her foot preventing her from tagging him in. Cage pulls her back further but Blyss manages to kick him off and lunge to the corner tagging in Hawkins.

Tom Foolery
SWEET POTATO PIE!

Preston Poppycock
She MADE the tag! Griffin is fired up mate!

Running into the ring Griffin boots Ethan in the face as Ethan rolls on the mat before hopping up to his feet. Griffin knocks him right back down with a clothesline as he runs the ropes. Ethan hops up and gets knocked down with another clothesline followed by another. Ethan gets slowly up to his feet and Griffin whips him against the ropes. As Ethan comes charging towards Griffin the rockstar lowers his shoulder and launches Ethan into the air with a back body drop. The crowd roars on as Griffin starts to control the match.

Tom Foolery
RUNNING WITH THE DEVIL!

Preston Poppycock
Griffin doesn’t need to beg or borrow!

Grabbing Ethan up by the hair, Griffin pulls him back up to his feet, aiming a few shoot-style kicks to the side of the man’s knee, before bringing his knee up hard into Cage’s gut, doubling the man over. Grabbing the man’s head, Griffin snap-mares him down, and lands a stiff knee to the back of Cage’s head, followed by a hard roundhouse kick to the shoulders, causing Ethan to cry out in pain as he stiffens.

Tom Foolery
The champion…IS…IN…TROUBLE!

Backing into the ropes, Griffin aims another kick, but Ethan trips him up, causing the crowd to boo as Griffin turns to him. Lunging through the ropes, Griffin makes a grab, but Ethan ducks out as Griffin pumps the breaks before crashing into Tiffani who stands on the apron. They lock eyes and stop momentarily.

Preston Poppycock
Oi Oi it’s MAGIC mate, these two lovebirds can’t fight that feeling anymore!

Tom Foolery
You know they have a lot of history between the two of them.

Tiffani smiles at Griffin and then she smacks him clear across the face as the crowd boos loudly. Enraged, Griffin shakes his fists and stares down Tiffani for a moment. Cage runs across the mat and nails Griffin in the back with a double handed hammer fist. Griffin’s head bounces off the mat before he collapses to the ring, cupping himself in pain. Again, the boos echo through the arena as Ethan laughs, clapping his hands and pointing at the wounded Hawkins. Cage reaches down and drags Griffin to his feet, almost taking his head off with a short-arm lariat, before dropping a hard elbow down into his chest, and moving into a half-cover.

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3…-

KICK OUT!

Tom Foolery
HE KICKED OUT!

Preston Poppycock
The crowd is going crazy now! Everyone is trying to fire up the rockstar.

Ethan shrugs his shoulders obviously not giving a damn about the crowd or the fans. He pushes Griffin against the ring post kicking Griffin in the midsection bringing him down to a seated position leaning against the post. Ethan smiles and points to Griffin before he runs full speed from the opposite end. With a vicious knee Cage crushes Griffin’s jaw. As the challenger falls limp he somehow extends his hand and Blyss tags in blindly. The referee acknowledges the tag and Ethan is completely oblivious. Continuing to put the boots to Griffin Ethan hoists up the challenger and signals for the Divine Intervention.

Tom Foolery
Looking to end it all here the champion is going for the finish!

Preston Poppycock
‘Owever let’s not forget beautiful Blyss over there is the legal wrestler!

Ethan drops down with the stunner knocking Griffin out. Just then Blyss sees her opportunity and rushes towards the champion taking him out with a BKO. Tiffani tags herself in off her staggering partner’s back.

Tom Foolery
WAIT! Tiffani is in NOW!

Preston Poppycock
GOD SAVE THE QUEEEEN!!!!

Springing off the ropes Tiffani leaps up in the air and catches an off-guard Blyss Lockhart right in the side of the face with a perfectly executed roundhouse kick.

Tom Foolery
CALIFORNIA DREAMIN!!!!

Preston Poppycock
THE SKYYYYY……IS…..GRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffani drops down hooking the leg of Blyss Lockhart as the referee drops down to make the count. Bodies are lying all over the ring. Both Ethan and Griffin are out cold and the last one standing is the Queen of IWF making the cover over the Rising Phoenix Champion.

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson
Here are your winners….TIFFANI MICHAELS and ETHAN CAGE!!!!!

As the bell sounds declaring Tiffani and Ethan the winners of the match suddenly the EOB come storming down the ramp. Thor leads the way with his minions behind him.

Tom Foolery
No scheduled appearance here from the EOB but I highly doubt they even care a little bit.

Ethan comes to and sees the EOB coming to the ring. Cage quickly grabs his championship and rolls out of the ring clutching onto it heading up the ramp past the EOB who ignore him. Thor dictates to Macho and Frank who hop up on the sides of the ring. Thor climbs up the middle as Storming enters from the other side. All members surround the ring. Tiffani looks to defend herself but the EOB allow her to exit the ring.

Preston Poppycock
Oi ‘ow kind.

Tom Foolery
Surely Thor is still sour about losing his championship to Blyss.

Thor climbs in and immediately the entire EOB go to work on Blyss Lockhart and Griffin Hawkins as the crowd boos loudly. Thor drops down and locks in the Heretic’s Curse on Blyss. The Rising Phoenix Champion kicks and screams in pain. Just as EOB controls the situation Gordon Fury leads the charge down the ramp with Tim Patrick, Parker Wayde, and Anthony Dawkins.

Tom Foolery
MADNESS! All OUT MADNESS!

Preston Poppycock
All week long we’ve seen EOB come down and cause some kind of brawl.

Gordon quickly breaks up the hold Thor has on Blyss as everyone starts to brawl in the ring. The locker room begins to clear as each member of the roster runs down the ramp sliding into the ring getting in the action.

Tom Foolery
This is what the P-T-V is all about ladies and gentlemen! Every member, one ring, battling it out…

Preston Poppycock
There goes Frank!

Tim Patrick sends Frank to the outside with a clothesline. The ring fills with superstars all dueling it out and throwing one another over the top rope the new PTV elimination style.

Tom Foolery
Ragnarok, Path to Valhalla…Live on Pay-Per-View! Don’t miss out folks it’s going to be an INCREDIBLE SHOW! See you on Sunday in Denver!

While everyone continues fighting the show fades out to the IWF logo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlegrounds 81: The Line in the Sand   Battlegrounds 81: The Line in the Sand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlegrounds 81: The Line in the Sand
Page 1 of 1