Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lea Idas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartan

Spartan

Lea Idas Empty
PostSubject: Lea Idas   Lea Idas I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:23 pm

Character Real Name - Lea Michelle Idas

Character Ring Name - Lea Idas

Birthdate - July 14th, 1987

Hometown - Sparta, NC

Billed From - Sparta, NC

Resides - Manhattan, NY

Weight - 145lbs

Height - 5’6”

Alignment - Tweener (only because she’s new and I’m not completely sure which side of the line she’s going to fall on. We’ll see what happens as I write her.)

Picture Base - Kelly Eden

Out of Ring Attire - Lea’s a fairly laid back gal unless she’s doing promotional crap. More often than not you’ll find her in some band tour t-shirt and a pair of jeans, nothing real fancy.

In Ring Attire - Fluorescent pink boy shorts and halter top with silver trim, matching boots.

Fighting style  - Momentum/High Flier

Wrestler's Trademark Moves (Min 10)

1. Corner Backflip Kick
2. Enziguri
3. Dropkick
4. Springboard Bulldog
5. Standing Corkscrew Senton
6. Missile Dropkick
7. Drop Toe Hold
8. Knee Stomp
9. Flying Clothesline
10. Sunset Flip
11. Flying Neckbreaker
12. Corner Splash
13. Spinning Heel Kick
14. Cobra Clutch Bulldog
15. Headscissors Takedown
16. Corkscrew Moonsault

Signature Moves (Max 3)

Signature 1 - Remember Thermopylae
Description -  A cartwheel followed by a jumping high kick to a cornered opponent

Signature 2 - Dynamis
Description - Feinted shining wizard spun into a back heel kick

Signature 3 - The Phalanx
Description - Turnbuckle dropkick

Finishing Moves (Max 2)

Finisher 1 - Gates of Fire
Description - “The Owen Hart Special” - essentially a reverse Canadian Destroyer. In the interests of realism, when facing substantially larger opponents, this move would best be used as a counter to a piledriver setup.

Finisher 2 - Molon Labe
Description - 630 degree splash

Entrance Theme - Lift me Up (Remixed) - Five Finger Death Punch

Entrance:
CODE:
Code:
The arena lights fade to darkness, which lasts all of half a heartbeat before soft spoken words filter through the speakers. “I. Won’t be broken. I, won’t be tortured. I, won’t be beaten down.” The pyro goes off in perfect timing with the heavy opening instrumentals of Five Finger Death Punch’s “Lift me Up”. Pink and white, four brilliant bursts of each color, running down the length of the stage one way, then back the other. As the smoke clears, it becomes painfully obvious that there is, in fact, a lone figure posed on the stage. Lea Idas, the original, and only true Pink Bombshell takes a handful of steps forward before throwing her arms out, prompting another bright curtain of pyro to go off behind her. A small smile crosses her lips as she saunters down the ramp to the ring. Once reaching the ring, she uses the ropes to pull herself up onto the apron because who needs steps? Before flipping herself over the top rope and into the ring.

Champion Entrance  

CODE:
When and if she ever becomes a champion, I’ll take care of this. Until then, I can’t even begin to fathom how this would be written.
Code:
Write your entrance here, with any relevant coding.  DO NOT CENTER!

Biography -
Birth of a Spartan
Hi there. You don’t know me, not yet anyway. But by the time I’m finished the entire world will know my name. I was born, twenty five glorious years ago, as Lea Michele Michaels. I am the youngest of two daughters born to Allison and Mitchell Michaels. My sister Cassandra is ten years older than me, and the ‘golden child’. Of course she is. She was planned for. She’s perfect. Obedient, mild mannered, a glowing little debutante for Mom to show off to her bridge club. And then there was me. I was unplanned, and I came at the worst possible time, according to them. Mom was all about trying to advance up the social ladder, Dad was busy with his career. I guess technically speaking, I had everything a kid could want. I lacked for nothing. I had the best of everything, designer clothes, fancy jewelry, the best education opportunities money could buy. I had the best nannies, the best tutors, the newest games and toys, I had everything...except the one thing I really wanted. The respect, love, and pride of my parents. All I really wanted was just a little bit of their attention. For one of them to, just once, kiss my forehead and tell me that they loved me. But it never happened. No matter what I did, or what I tried, it was never, ever, good enough. So by the time I turned twelve, I stopped trying to earn their respect and settled for getting attention in whatever I could. I blew through four schools by the time I was fifteen. Expelled for everything from defacing school property, to being busted with alcohol under the bleachers on the football field, to throwing cherry bombs down the toilets. So Dad sent me to military school, worst decision of his life. Seriously. Because it was there that I met Dustin DuPree. He was a year older than me, a bad boy if ever was one. Looking back, I guess I always knew he was just using me, but I didn’t care. For the first time in my life, someone actually seemed to care.

More forthcoming. Wanted to get this thing up now.

Accomplishments -
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Lea Idas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lea Idas   Lea Idas I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:08 pm

Accepted! Welcome to the Insurgency!
Back to top Go down

Lea Idas
Page 1 of 1