Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ali/Hart Voting Results

Go down 
+2
Jack Savage
Alex Dillinger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Ali/Hart Voting Results Empty
PostSubject: Ali/Hart Voting Results   Ali/Hart Voting Results I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:31 am

I'm not going to make a big deal about this since I don't think it deserves to really be made a BIG deal about but after the voting results from yesterday's polls neither Robbie Hart or Alison Williams are allowed back at this time.

Thanks for your votes everyone, your opinions were heard and everyone's thoughts were taken into consideration.

Now keep doing awesome, don't sweat the small shit and we'll all be as good as ever.
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Ali/Hart Voting Results   Ali/Hart Voting Results I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:18 pm

Your the boss what you say gies and if people don't like it they can kiss your ass
Back to top Go down
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Better Than Yours
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Ali/Hart Voting Results   Ali/Hart Voting Results I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:48 pm

Hart not allowed cheers

AllyBOO not allowed Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/James_Shark
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Ali/Hart Voting Results   Ali/Hart Voting Results I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Jack Savage wrote:
Your the boss what you say gies and if people don't like it they can kiss your ass

That's the thing though, it's not about that. It wasn't about I say what goes and fuck off. It was about you guys and what you wanted. Nothing more, nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Task

PostSubject: Re: Ali/Hart Voting Results   Ali/Hart Voting Results I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:55 pm

Yes but as the boss you need to do what you also fell is in the best interest of the insurgency wrestling federation and if others don't understand that they can kiss your ass... But you are right it was put to a vote and the majority said no so we also kind of told them they could kiss our asses
Back to top Go down
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Better Than Yours
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Ali/Hart Voting Results   Ali/Hart Voting Results I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:28 am

Hey, you sound like Jack Savage
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/James_Shark

PostSubject: Re: Ali/Hart Voting Results   Ali/Hart Voting Results I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:57 am

JFRESH wrote:
Hey, you sound like Jack Savage

That's likey because he IS Jack Savage.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Task

PostSubject: Re: Ali/Hart Voting Results   Ali/Hart Voting Results I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:03 am

Yes I am Jack Savage...
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Ali/Hart Voting Results   Ali/Hart Voting Results I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:12 am

Thank you, Alex, for putting things up for votes and making this as much of a Democracy as you possibly can. 

Calls from Jack for this place to be ruled with an iron fist is....weird lol.  That's not what IWF is all about, this place was created because NLWF was run in such a way.
Back to top Go down
Butthead

PostSubject: Re: Ali/Hart Voting Results   Ali/Hart Voting Results I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:21 am

I just quickly want to remind Tim of a guy name Corey Casey...
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Ali/Hart Voting Results   Ali/Hart Voting Results I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:23 am

Corey, Brandon, and Chuck never did anything the way BC/Nick did.  I'm glad Alex is a revolutionary thinker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ali/Hart Voting Results   Ali/Hart Voting Results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ali/Hart Voting Results
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: