Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Real life advice

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brad Franklin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-2-0
Alignment: Heel

Real life advice Empty
PostSubject: Real life advice   Real life advice I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:06 pm

Ok so I was wanting your guys advice about a big decision about my job. So I just started this job, its basically a floor care company, we clean carpets, strip and wax floors and clean them and stuff like that. So they want to groom me into a supervisor position it would be a considerable raise in pay, not sure how much. my concern is this, so far i dont know if i work from day to day, and most of the work will be second shift, 4 or 5 till 12 or 1 am, not exactly the best hours, and i have another potential job offer, a security company that wants to interview me for a guard positon. the job is only part time starting out, but it would be a set secedual and set hours and most like would be over nights, which would be i would actually be able to see my wife. So i just want to know what you guys think I should do? and this is also kinda why i no showed this week.
Back to top Go down
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Better Than Yours
Alignment: In Between

Real life advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life advice   Real life advice I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:33 pm

the one where you get to see your wife.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/James_Shark
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Real life advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life advice   Real life advice I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:05 am

It all depends man, but I'm with Shark. Family is always number 1 in my eyes, and if you can afford to make ends meet with the job that lets you see your wife, then that would be my pick.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Remington

Alexander Remington

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 00-00-00

Real life advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life advice   Real life advice I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:15 am

I disagree. You have to take the job that gives you and your family financial security too. A supervisory role with, as you say, significant difference in pay that is full-time is what you should take, and to me, it's not even close.

Your wife will understand. Additionally, you two will be able to find time for each other. But don't turn down a good opportunity to provide for your family financially. Take the full-time job.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Remington

Alexander Remington

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 00-00-00

Real life advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life advice   Real life advice I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:18 am

ESPECIALLY in this economy. Trust me, it took me YEARS to find a good full-time job; it's not easy.
Back to top Go down
Jaci

Real life advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life advice   Real life advice I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:23 am

i agree with Remi 100% on this lol my husband works a full time job some times i don't get to see him for 48 hrs and we still find the time to be with one another
Back to top Go down
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats

Real life advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life advice   Real life advice I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:09 am

shat
Back to top Go down
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats

Real life advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life advice   Real life advice I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:10 am

gordon and shark know best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Real life advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life advice   Real life advice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real life advice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: