Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Retarded Gangster Jojo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EverydayImRotfling

Retarded Gangster Jojo Empty
PostSubject: Retarded Gangster Jojo   Retarded Gangster Jojo I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:47 am

"Everyday I'm shuffling." - LMFAO

Character Real Name
Most people just call him Jojo, he doesn't even know or remember his real name.

Character Ring Name
Gangster Jojo or just Jojo.

Birthdate
November 30th, 1987 (25 years old)

Hometown
Billed from Chicago but currently lives in Las Vegas Nevada.

Weight
Is about 250 pounds.

Height
About 6, 3

Alignment
Doesn't care, he'll fight just about anyone.

Picture Base
Retarded Gangster Jojo 204
Samuel L Jackson

Out of Ring Attire
Mainly wears baggy jeans that reach to his ankles, a t-shirt and oversized jacket complete with hoodie, shades, baseball cap and an oversized medallion that he often wears prior to walking towards the ring.

In Ring Attire
Same as before only difference being that the hoodie, shades, cap and jewelry are removed.

Fighting style
Doesn't have a set style, think Santino mixed with R truth.

Wrestler's Trademark Moves (Min 10)
1. Various suplexes
2. leg drop
3. frog splash
4. falling headbutt
5. belly to belly
6. spinning neckbreaker
7. diving fist to forehead
8. running lariat
9. one handed face buster
10. float over ddt

Signature Moves (Max 3)
Word to yo momma (spinning leg drop, often used to set up finisher.)
Matrix Move (as name implies, does a matrix move to avoid opponent, mainly used as a counter.)
Breakin Tha Face! (Mug shot from turnbuckle)

Finishing Moves (Max 2)
Whoop dat ass (stunner)
Street wiser (brain buster with 360 spin)

Entrance Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRi9QB_2fJk
Lloyd Banks feat 50 Cent - Heads Up (We came to party)

Entrance

"Put 'em up, put 'em up, put 'em up, put 'em up
Put 'em up, put 'em up, put 'em up, put 'em up!"

Gangster Jojo struts his way towards the entrance, he points to the ring and starts walking but then trips near the entrance ramp and falls forward, rolling down the ramp until he gets near the end then he springs himself looking a bit dazed but quickly regains his composure.

"Hands up shorty when you party with me, we goin' way past quarter to three (I said Hands Up!)
I'm good in the V.I.P. I got my hammer right here with me (I said Hands Up!)
You know when you party with crooks, you gotta learn to respect the jokes (I said Hands Up!)
Everything ain't cruise to fame, this shit ain't sweet as it looks (I said Hands Up!)"

He glances around the outside, his shades making it hard to tell where he's looking exactly but he soon finds what he's looking for and walks towards the apron, leaping over showing a grace one would never expect to see in a man like him. He then enters the ring through the 2nd rope but his foot gets caught on the bottom rope and falls forward face first on the mat.

"You know I'm puttin' something on me right before I leave outta the car (Put 'em up, put 'em up, put 'em up, put 'em up We came to party)
You don't tough talkin' at me you gonna leave outta the club with a scar (Put 'em up, put 'em up, put 'em up, put 'em up We came to party)
We pop bottles like it's all free fo' I leave I'ma buy out the bar (Put 'em up, put 'em up, put 'em up, put 'em up We came to party)
You can order what you want it's on me I'm a G take a look at star (Put 'em up, put 'em up, put 'em up, put 'em up We came to party)"

Jojo quickly gets back to his feet and runs towards the nearest turnbuckle, nearly losing his footing as he poses there for a good minute or so. He then makes a picture perfect back flip though he nearly falls on his ass when lands. Never the less he quickly springs to his feet and poses some more before the ref directs him to the nearest corner where he heads over and perches himself on the 2nd rope, just chilling until the match starts.

Biography
Not much is really known about the Gangster Jojo but to put it in perspective, what is known about him is that he's a typical retard who likes to spout out random jibberish whenever he's out of the ring or inside of it. One can't deny however he shows a talent that no one would ever expect to see, he's surprisingly athletic and just as surprisingly strong. There has been many rumors regarding his typical lifestyle, some say he is born to a wealthy family and was dropped as a child, others say he's some orphan who has some extraordinary amount of luck as he quickly became wealthy (how he came to be in his mental state is beyond anyone's comprehension) never the less he could have had anything he could possibly want but what he wanted more than anything is to get some ass and kick some ass. This isn't his first rodeo actually, he originally debuted in ASWF and had his first match against an unknown athlete whom he defeated in record time (a shocker as no one ever expected him to actually win) however ASWF would quickly be sold over to IWF but Jojo would never resign over there, instead vanishing for unknown reasons.

Now for whatever reason Jojo has found his way back into IWF and while many would scoff at his strange attitude, one can't look past him as he can easily defeat you when you least expect it.

Accomplishments
Aside from winning his first match in ASWF none.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Retarded Gangster Jojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retarded Gangster Jojo   Retarded Gangster Jojo I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:13 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Retarded Gangster Jojo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: Administrative :: IWF Alumni-
Jump to: