Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Retarded Gangster JoJo [vs] JHalc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Retarded Gangster JoJo [vs] JHalc Empty
PostSubject: Retarded Gangster JoJo [vs] JHalc   Retarded Gangster JoJo [vs] JHalc I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:27 am

SINGLES MATCH
Retarded Gangster JoJo
[vs]
JHalc

5000 WORD COUNT MAXIMUM
500 WORD COUNT MINIMUM
Back to top Go down
EverydayImRotfling

Retarded Gangster JoJo [vs] JHalc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retarded Gangster JoJo [vs] JHalc   Retarded Gangster JoJo [vs] JHalc I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:29 am

Scene One
Police on the scene, ya know what I mean?

Agent
So is he here yet?

Jeff Riley
Should be......sigh.......remind me again why we're babysitting him again?

Agent
That's not my problem, also you're the one doing the babysitting, my job is to make sure no one bothers him.

Jeff Riley
*Rolls his eyes* More often than not I would think he would be the one that is doing all the bothering.

Just then a crash sound is heard that snaps both men and the agent with his sleek shades and spiffy suit moves in with winding speed as Jeff does his best to keep up, not easy seeing how this man is more physically fit and clearly a good runner. Still though he managed, just around the corner they came to a strange sight: A table that was full of water bottles was tipped over and to the left side is a man sitting upright as he dust himself off. The dark skinned man looks pretty tall, about 6,3 taller than both Jeff and the agent, his outfit consist of mostly expensive looking clothes though it looks generic enough. A t shirt with gang slogans of all sorts plastered on the front and baggy jeans with sport shoes that look better on an all star basketball player. His neck is decorated with various forms of jewelry, mostly metal chains decked in forms of silver, platinum, diamond and gold, the signature necklace that outshines them all however is the large one with metal plating and attached to the end is a makeshift medallion, the words imprinted on the center read "GJ" which mark his name.

The black man stands up and takes note of his surroundings before taking note of the pair of men standing a few feet from him he runs over to them and past them.

???
Oh ma god they found me!

Agent
Sir?

???
They foun mey! Police on the scene ya no what I mean?

As he said that a group of reporters flood in, most carrying cameras and microphones. They soon spot the one they were looking for and made their way towards him, his eyes wide with fright as he runs past them.

???
Git away from me! I didn't do it I swear I DIDN'T DO IT!!

He runs away and the agent stands in the path of the group of reporters who seem too oblivious in their attempt to gather information on this new talent to notice that they for the most part scared him off. Jeff shakes his head and sighs heavily.

Jeff Riley
This.......is a bad way to start my day.

::Shoot to kill by the thrill.::

Later that day as we get to the man we saw earlier as he enters the camera, shades and all.

Jojo
Yo yo yo whasa poppin in her? This is your boii Jojo but everyone can call me Jojo. I'm herd bout this place IWF and thought to maself "gee this place might be like that ASWF where I can kick me some ass" and that's what I plan on doing. See this here boii calling self the jacko trades here thinks he's a smart yo but he may be smarter than me.......maybe but he gonna find out proppa like that this young blood is playin fo keeps! And what I mea by playin fo keeps is this: Imma from the W......I..........N and that's wha I'm her fo to win it and kill it yall! Rockafella yo and tonight this night like that night when I took on what's his face back in ASWF when that foo kept pushin me and get a whoop tha ass fo his troubles. Halcom here gonna get smacked like that bitch and he gonna like it like that! This is me and I'll be the mean be mother fucking fighting machine yeh. That's wha I'm bout yah and you can take it and fake it to tha bank cus I'mma G and that aint no B in the word of quit cuz I don't quit fo nothing! So see yah all done the yellow brick road and get ready for me to bring the house down on all you mutherfuckers cuz the Gangster........he's her to stay and that aint no fact itz promise yo! Haha!

He turns around and hits the wall that was back of him, he recollects himself and finds the door just a few feet from him. He walks towards it but nearly trips and falls almost face first on the door which oddly enough opens it. He makes his way through and slams the door behind him. The camera takes a moment to sink in the awkwardness that just occurred a few moments ago before it fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Retarded Gangster JoJo [vs] JHalc
Page 1 of 1