Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underground 5: Crowning of a Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Underground 5: Crowning of a Champion Empty
PostSubject: Underground 5: Crowning of a Champion   Underground 5: Crowning of a Champion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:23 pm

Underground 5: Crowning of a Champion UGIWF_zpsbfe85f20
Underground 5: Crowning of a Champion ManhattanCenter

UNDERGROUND 5: CROWNING OF A CHAMPION
LIVE From the Manhattan Center New York, NY

The lights in the arena circle around as the crowd gets crazy. Real wrestling fans stand on their feet and pack themselves into the arena for a chance to witness IWF: Underground. The entrance video for the Underground begins to play and the fans are going insane.

Just then as the music fades out we cut to the middle of the ring where ring announcer and commentator Calvin Jones is standing holding a microphone. The crowd continues to be rowdy and unsettled.

Underground 5: Crowning of a Champion Joeystyles-219x241

Calvin Jones
Ladies and gentlemen...we are LIVE on the Underground!

*CROWD POPS LOUDLY*

Calvin Jones
Ladies and Gentlemen, its finally here! We are going to find out who will be our Underground champion tonight! After impressive wins the past two weeks, it will be Dean Vandal taking on Chris Cryptic! For every bit of good news we have, we also have bad, however and it would seem that Nick Woods and JHalc were unable to make it to the arena tonight, but the show must go on and we have rookie sensation Jesse Sovereign and JoJo ready to step up and get the action going!

SINGLES MATCH
Jesse Sovereign
[vs]
Retarded Gangster JoJo

Underground 5: Crowning of a Champion UGSpacer_zps876073fc

As we pan to the ring, JoJo is already in the ring when Jesse Sovereign makes her grand entrance. She doesn't exactly look happy as she steps into the ring, with Jaci keeping an eye out at ringside for any surprises. The bell rings and the two lock up, but Jessie trips JoJo up, and works him over with all the frustrations of an angry woman denied her world title bid. In about 45 seconds, Jesse throws JoJo into the corner, and as he comes out, she utilizes her speed and skill and connects with the Keystone. A solid cover and a three count earns Jesse a victory.

Winner: Jesse Sovereign

SINGLES MATCH
Kenneth Matthews
[vs]
Miss Jade

The two combatants enter the ring, and go into a grapple. Jade whips him into the ropes and clotheslines him down. She stomps him a few times, then picks him up. She grabs Kenneth for a lockup, but Matthews grabs her hand and turns it into a hammerlock. Kenneth kicks her in the stomach and she buckles. Matthews hits the ropes and gets a spinning neck breaker on Jade. Matthews picks her up and kicks her in the stomach again. He hits the ropes and then a sunset flip. 1... kick. Jade rolls back, jumps up and rushes Kenneth, shoulder blocking him before he can move. Jade picks him up and scoop slams him. She picks him up and tries for a gorilla press, but Matthews kicks out and lands behind her. Kenneth gets her in a headlock. Jade slams her elbow into Matthews’ stomach and as he bends over, she rolls him over for the pin. 1... 2... kick! Jade grabs Kenneth and heaves him up for a power bomb. She tries for a pin... 1... 2... shoulder up! Almost 3. Jade is pissed. She picks him up and goes for a gorilla press and again, Kenneth kicks out and kicks her in the stomach. Jade grabs her stomach and Kenneth pulls her legs out, landing Jade in a face slam. Jade starts to climb to her hands and knees. Matthews runs into the corner and jumps up onto the second rope, jumps back and turns around in mid air. He leg drops Jade's face back onto the mat. He gets up and climbs up top again. Jade also gets up and shakes the ropes, causing Kenneth to fall onto his groin. Jade grabs him and gorilla presses him off the top almost across the ring. She walks over to Kenneth and picks him up. Matthews kicks Jade in the ribs several times and continues holding her head. Instead of standing, he gets her in a seated position and then leans back so that he’s on his back and he’s got Jade bent all the way back so that the top of his head on the ring mat. His modified Dragon Sleeper is enough to force Jade to tap out.

Winner: Kenneth Matthews

SINGLES MATCH
Lea Idas
[vs]
Nekora Ladyhawke

Nekora starts off with a series of suplexes, catching Lea off guard. Lea fights back, and gets the advantage when she is able to counter a body slam with a small package for a two count. Nekora gets to her feet first, and nearly takes off Lea's head with a clothesline. A power bomb gets a two count for Nekra. A second powerbomb attempt gets reversed into a back body drop by Lea. Lea gets behind Nekora and locks on a sleeper hold. Nekora starts to fade, but starts to fight back, and Lea picks her up by her head in the sleeper and turns it into an atomic drop. Nekora staggers and Lea goes up top for a flying crossbody. Nekora tries to catches her, but fails in her attempt and Lea is able to hook both her legs when they crash to the mat, netting the 1 2 3!

Winner: Lea Idas

SINGLES MATCH
James Betterman
[vs]
Ezekiel Task

As the opening bell for this match up rings, you can tell that Task is on his "A" game going into this match up. Ezekiel starts the match staying a step ahead of James with a few feel out moves which begin to piss off the Betterman, but James, not one to be outdone, waits for the perfect moment and trips up Task as he is coming off the ropes. James has Ezekiel set up from a suplex and nails it, keeping the hold on. Betterman lifts Task up again and drapes him across the ring ropes. Not wanting to leave him there too long, James nails a picture perfect dropkick, snapping Exekiel back and to the ringside floor. Calvin points out that James maybe making a mistake taking it outside when he had a great run inside the ring. Those words prove to be true, as James dives outside at Ezekiel, only to have Task side steps and watches James crash into the guard railing. From there Ezekiel begins to introduce Betterman to the various object along the ringside area, before rolling him back into the ring. Task lifts James up and fires him into the turnbuckle, before rushing in with a HUGE splash!

Calvin Jones
Huge contact in the corner!

James stumbles out of the corner into the waiting hands of Ezekiel Task, who lifts him up and brings him down with a Reverse STO. Calvin comments on how picture perfect the move looked on the replay. Paying no attention to Calvin, Task goes and wraps James up in a Camel Clutch, leaning back to apply more pressure. With his face showing a lot of pain, Betterman struggles for a moment, finally being able to reach the ropes. The ref forces Ezekiel to let go, giving James a chance to get some wind in him and some space between him and Task. Ezekiel seeing Betterman getting some rest, rushes over to him, but James rolls out of the ring and quickly reaches up for the leg trip. James quickly rolls back into the ring and begins stomping the fallen Zeke. Task tries to cover up from the various boot shots, but still catches a few good hits. James is feeling the match starting to go his way and lifts Ezekiel up. Betterman fires a few shots into the face and stomach of Task and sets him up to get flung into the corner, but at the last minute Task reverse the Irish whip and ducks down, lifting Betterman up on his shoulders before driving him straight down into the mat with the Wrath of God! The ref floats over and goes for the count...1.....2....3!!!!

Winner: Ezekiel Task

UNDERGROUND LOSERS BRACKET
Bobby O'Day
[vs]
Pariah

The match starts quickly with Pariah rushing in, only to get grasped by Bobby and rammed into the ground with a judo hip-toss. After a few shots Pariah escapes and tries to get himself an advantage in the match. He is tossed down and around the ring at every attempt. An irish whip, and Bobby scouts with a clothesline. Suplex, and Bobby hits a knee. O'Day smirks, taking an interesting and unique approach, he merely waits for Pariah to attack and counters the best he can. Pariah scoffs loosening himself up before trying again. This time Pariah tries some chains, headlock, leg scissors, belly to back suplex, ect. Eventually Pariah manages to take the advantage dropping Bobby with a sudden DDT! O'Day looks dazed and gets himself to his feet as Pariah starts his advantage. He hits O'Day a few times over with kicks before hitting the ropes and returning with a flying crossbody that earns a 2 count before O'Day kicks out.

Calvin Jones
Bobby O’Day kicks out at 2! It’ll take more than that Pariah!

O'Day gets to his feet and manages to gain himself back into the match. Pariah tries to capitalize on his move, but when he gets O'Day into the ropes and tries to charge with a spear, he hits steel poll instead. O'Day starts working over the shoulder from here on, quickly hitting a few arm breakers and arm jerks. Bringing the assault center ring, O'Day hits a harsh arm bar DDT, attempting a fujiwara armbar afterwards. Pariah manages a counter rolling through and to his feet, hitting O'Day with an enzuguri. Bobby doesn’t fall or topple but staggers into the ropes. Pariah charges and O'Day hoists him over head. O'Day staggers away and doesn’t realize Pariah on the apron, who leaps and connects with a spinning wheel kick to the head! O'Day falls to the canvas and rolls over onto his back. Pariah calls for the finish and as Bobby gets up, he’s doubled over with a stiff toe kick and Pariah latches his arms around his waist lifting him up and driving him straight down into the mat with a gutwrench powerbomb! Pariah makes the cover and gets the 3 count!

Winner: Pariah

We come back from commercial break to see Imanov Chovsceh standing in the ring. He was wearing a red camouflage one piece jumpsuit and a had a pair of dog tags hanging from around his neck. In his left hand he held a microphone which he slowly lifts to his lips.

Imanov Chovscheh:
Hello IWF! It has been over two months since I have been in a IWF ring. Well two months before my appearance at Battleground 80. I am aware that some of you have questions. Where have I been? Why have been gone for so long? What was up with my part in the beatdown that Storming Raven received a few nights ago? I will answer these and more in the next few minutes. However, I would I first like to say that I have missed this place more than you will ever know. I look forward to showing you all that my prior run was not a reflection of what I am really capable of.

With that Imanov takes a quick breath as he turns to look out around the audience.

Imanov Chovscheh:
I know I have been away for a while but I feel that I owe you all an explanation. After my last IWF match I got arrested for a DUI and have been in a treatment facility for it. Luckily I didn't hurt anyone but I talked with IWF management about my situation after I had sobered up and I had come to realize that it was best if I quietly took some time off to deal with my issues. Well as you can see I am back and let me tell you have never felt better. I have been sober for over two months now and I am loving the way I feel.

There is a warm round of cheering and applause from the crowd at the news of his accomplishment.

Imanov Chovscheh:
I will admit it, vodka and I were real close friends and it lead me down a path of self destruction. I won't go into the reasons behind my drinking problem at this point in time. However, I will tell you a few things about who I am. I was born in a small Polish town back in 1982 before the collapse of the Soviet Union. When I was five I moved to Istra, Russia when my military father was redeployed back to Moscow. I won't bore you with that long saga but in the end there were issues that I never dealt with.

He lets out a pained sigh and then shakes his head before continuing on.

Imanov Chovscheh:
During the time I was gone from the IWF I reconnected with my wife and daughter. I have to say that I never realized how badly my issues with drinking had been affecting those around me. Now that I am sober my wife has actually allowed me to be a part of my daughter's life. Yet, that doesn't matter right now because I know that doesn't explain why I came back to IWF in the manner that I did.

Calvin Jones:
Imanov had a short stint with IWF that didn't last long but it appears as though he's back and somehow aligned with Thor.

A recap of the attack on Storming Raven is shown on the mini phoenix tron highlighting the appearance of the unknown group.

Imanov Chovscheh:
I have been getting asked all week about why I attacked Storming Raven. Even more importantly I have been asked who is the group that I am now running with. Yet, the time to know the answer to that second question has yet to come. Though, I feel you have earned the right to know why we showed up on Battlegrounds. You see the group I am now part of, in part due to my time in rehab, doesn't condone the actions that were committed by Storming Raven. We saw an opportunity to make ourselves know at the same time as we target a self admitted scumbag. Like I was saying before I grew up in Russia after the fall of the Soviet Union. To make a long story short I was part of the Russian military machine and even now could return to active duty.

Imanov gives a predatory smile as he looks up the ramp in slight amusement.

Imanov Chovscheh:
I just realized that many of you still don't understand what exactly happened on Battlegrounds. Let me help you out a bit. The ever enigmatic Kyuubi, who had earlier in the night revealed herself to be the daughter of Sah'ta Thor, and myself revealed our membership in a group that will be taking the Underground and thus the IWF by storm in the coming months. I will tell you know that at From the Ashes you will know who we are and what we stand for. Until then I will leave you with this one thought in mind, we are watching. We are evaluating what we see and will come to know this roster better than it knows itself. For now all you need to know is that my half-sister and I will make everything perfectly clear soon enough.

With that Imanov drops the microphone and snaps a salute before sliding out of the ring while "Animal I have Become" play. He knows he is leaving behind a confused crowd and for now that was would serve his purpose rather well.

Calvin Jones:
Imanov Chovscheh folks, he's mean, he's ruthless and he's Russian.

MAIN EVENT
UNDERGROUND CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS
Dean Vandal
[vs]
Chris Crypitc

[DING DING DING]

Cryptic and Vandal lock horns, and Vandal gets the quick advantage putting Cryptic in a hammerlock. Cryptic gets out of it with a big elbow to Vandal's face. Cryptic tries for a dropkick, but Vandal sidesteps. Vandal lands a few stomps on the downed Cryptic, and goes into the ropes. Vandal tries for a senton bomb, but Cryptic rolls out of the way. Vandal gets to his feet and Cryptic nails him with some painful forearm shots. Cryptic tosses Vandal into the corner and immediately follows it up with a knee strike to the face. Vandal stumbles forward and Cryptic hops up onto the top turnbuckle and takes Vandal down with a missile dropkick.

Calvin Jones
Both men getting their licks in early, they both know how important this match is.

Vandal gets brought up to his feet and Cryptic takes him down with a snap suplex. Cryptic goes into the ropes and hits a high-impact knee-drop on Vandal. Cryptic begins to stomp on Vandal, and he won't stop! Cryptic mounts Vandal and unchambers lefts and rights. The ref tries to get Cryptic off of him, but Cryptic just ignores him and keeps going to work on Vandal, who can only cover up at this point. Cryptic finally stands up and the crowd boos him, but he just smiles back at them.

Calvin Jones
Chris seems to be more focused on the title than the rules at this point and I can’t say that I blame him!

Vandal gets to his feet and Cryptic turns around. Cryptic charges and tries to take down Vandal with an elbow strike, but Vandal ducks and gets behind Cryptic. Vandal puts Cryptic in a sleeper hold, but Cryptic quickly finds the turnbuckle and runs up the corner! Cryptic tries to leap off and twist out of the sleeper hold, but Vandal catches on to the idea and rotates Cryptic 180 degrees in midair and plants him into the mat with a huge DDT!

Calvin Jones
What a DDT!!!

Vandal tries for a cover.

Kick out!

The ref calls the two and Vandal gets Cryptic to his feet. Vandal nails him with a right hook, and picks him up for a scoop slam. He slams Cryptic down to the mat. Vandal springboards off the middle rope with a moonsault, and connects. He holds it for the pin.

Kick out! The ref calls the two once again.

Calvin Jones
Dean building up momentum, but he can’t keep Chris down!!

Vandal gets Cryptic up to his feet, but Cryptic slams his elbow into Vandal's stomach. Vandal doubles over and Cryptic takes him down with a neckbreaker. Cryptic gets Vandal to his feet and irish whips him into the corner. Cryptic charges and connects with a huge clothesline. Cryptic shoves Vandal back into the corner and puts him on the top turnbuckle. Cryptic climbs to the middle rope and puts Vandal in a front facelock. Cryptic lifts Vandal up and behind him, slamming him to the mat with a superplex. Cryptic quickly covers.

3 -- No! Kick out!

Calvin Jones
Huge Superplex by Chris Cryptic!

Cryptic gets Vandal up and throws him out of the ring. Cryptic climbs out and grabs Vandal by the head and smashes his face into the barricade. The ref begins to start the count.

1!

Cryptic picks Vandal up and drops him throat-first onto the barricade. Vandal struggles to breathe and starts to crawl away for safety. Cryptic kicks Vandal in the ribs a few times, and gets him to his feet. Cryptic slams Vandal face-first into the ringpost, as the referee keeps counting.

2!

Vandal, now on one knee, is bleeding from his nose. Cryptic grabs him by the head again, but Vandal has had enough as he slams his elbow into Cryptic's gut. Vandal does it again, and again, and then hits a roundhouse connecting with Cryptic's jaw. He goes down and Vandal follows up with a legdrop off the barricade!

Calvin Jones
What innovation by Dean Vandal!

4!

Calvin Jones
Both men need to be mindful of the count.

5!

Vandal gets Cryptic up to his feet and slides him into the ring. Vandal wipes the blood from his mouth and climbs the top turnbuckle as Cryptic manages to get to a knee. Vandal waits patiently on the top rope as Cryptic turns around. Vandal jumps off with a flip and lands perfectly on top of Cryptic's shoulders. Cryptic grabs him to prevent falling backwards.

Calvin Jones
Chris caught him! POWERBOMB!!

Kick out!

Calvin Jones
Dean Vandal kicks out!

Cryptic begins to yell at the referee, but he isn't budging about his call. Vandal gets to his feet and wraps Cryptic up from behind and hits a back-to-belly suplex on him. Cryptic crashes stomach and chest first to the mat. Vandal and Cryptic, a little fatigued, get to their feet at relatively the same time. Cryptic lays into Vandal with a right hook, but Vandal comes back with his own. Back and forth they go as Cryptic tries to stand toe-to-toe with the Savior.

Calvin Jones
What a battle these two are having!

Cryptic nails Vandal with a forearm shot that sends Vandal staggering back. Cryptic hits a big-time legsweep DDT on Vandal.

Calvin Jones
What a sick thud! This could be it folks...

3 - NO! Kick out!

The ref calls the kick out and Cryptic is furious. Cryptic gets in the ref's face and continues to argue with him. He stands his ground, not scared of Cryptic. Cryptic takes a step back, and Vandal begins to gather himself behind him. Chris shakes his head at the ref and insists again that he beat Vandal. Vandal gets to his feet. Cryptic's laugh turns to anger as he reaches back to punch Dean, but Vandal wraps his arm up with Cryptic's and uses his other arm to tangle up Cryptic's free arm. Vandal, having Cryptic in a full-nelson hold, slams Cryptic neck/back first into the mat.

Calvin Jones
What a unique move there by Dean Vandal!

Vandal gets Cryptic to his feet. Vandal lifts Cryptic over his shoulder, holding onto Cryptic's legs with one arm as he wraps his other arm around Cryptic's head. In a split second, Vandal throws Cryptic's legs off of his shoulder and spins them around, he himself spinning to the side and falling to the mat, driving Cryptic face-first to the mat.

Calvin Jones
This is it! We have a new champion!

3 - NO! Cryptic places his foot on the bottom rope before the three count.

Vandal slams the mat in frustration. He looks over to the ref, and he immediately gets defensive. Vandal nods his head and gets Cryptic to his feet. He whips Cryptic into the ropes and Vandal tries for a spinebuster, but Cryptic blocks it, and hits Vandal with a rollover DDT. Cryptic stomps on Vandal a few times before picking him up, whipping him into the ropes and catching him on the way back with his Cryptic Buster!

Calvin Jones
That’s it! Chris Cryptic will be our new champion!

Cryptic covers.

Kick out!

Calvin Jones
WHAT?!?!

Cryptic gets Vandal to his feet and throws him into the corner. Cryptic connects with a huge forearm shot, and then tries for a jumping roundhouse, but Vandal rolls out of the way. Cryptic turns to Vandal and tries a left hook, but Vandal blocks it and nails Cryptic in the side with a low kick. Vandal runs up the turnbuckle holding onto Cryptic and executes a perfect tornado DDT.

Calvin Jones
OH MY GAWD! That could give Chris a concussion!!

As if to prove that he was alright, Chris starts getting up, dazed. He turns to face Dean and is met with Vandal’s right foot, connecting with his vicious Grave Divinity!

Calvin Jones
GRAVE DIVINITY!!!!

Vandal lands and remains on top of Cryptic's mid-section for the cover.

3!!!!

[DING DING DING]

Winner: Dean Vandal

Calvin Jones
DEAN VANDAL IS THE NEW CHAMPION!!! He get’s the title next week, be sure to tune it! That’s all the time we have folks, from the Underground...GOODNIGHT!!!
Back to top Go down

Underground 5: Crowning of a Champion
Page 1 of 1