Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underground 1: One Giant Leap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Underground 1: One Giant Leap Empty
PostSubject: Underground 1: One Giant Leap   Underground 1: One Giant Leap I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:35 pm

Underground 1: One Giant Leap UGIWF_zpsbfe85f20
Underground 1: One Giant Leap Palmer_zps4a66bf58
LIVE From The The Palmer Center In Easton, PA

The lights in the arena circle around as the crowd gets crazy. Real wrestling fans stand on their feet and pack themselves into the arena for a chance to witness the first ever IWF: Underground show.

Just then as the music fades out we cut to the middle of the ring where ring announcer and commentator Calvin Jones is standing holding a microphone. The crowd continues to be rowdy and unsettled.

Underground 1: One Giant Leap Tumblr_mgpcd2rbWg1s38cdno1_500

Calvin Jones
Ladies and gentlemen...we are LIVE on the Underground!

*CROWD POPS LOUDLY*

Calvin Jones
Now without further ado I introduce to you our fearless leader, ALEX DILLINGER!!!!

*CROWD POP*

Just as Alex’s music hits he walks out from behind the curtain and heads down the walkway shaking hands with a few fans. Walking up the steps and into the ring Dillinger waves a hand allowing the fans to pop some pictures of the boss himself. Holding the microphone to his lips he holds up a finger asking for a moment of silence.

Alex Dillinger
Ladies and gentlemen I’m PROUD to be here for the first Underground show EVER! This has been a HUGE breakthrough for IWF. With almost three years of going on strong IWF has made a very important leap towards it’s future. The Underground will open doors never even thought to be imaginable before. Now we possess the ability to sign the young superstars of the future. Giving opportunities to those that wouldn’t ordinarily receive them. This is a place for people to not only cut their teeth but develop and turn into superstars.

*CROWD POP*

Alex Dillinger
Now this fine gentlemen that introduced me here tonight is Calvin Jones, he will be the VOICE of IWF Underground. Not only serving as the commentator for matches but also the ring announcer. This man is multi-talented and I have no doubts that he will provide you with the perfect soundtrack to this awesome show.

*CROWD POP*

Alex Dillinger
Now before I go off on a rant as I usually do I need to introduce someone. This man is a man that I trust with every ounce of my being. I trust that he will take the Underground to levels only he can manage. Ladies and gentlemen the general manager for the Underground and the man along with myself responsible for scouting the globe for talent...VINNIE PAULOS!!!!

Walking out from behind the curtain is a man with a baseball cap and long leather coat. His employee badge dangles from his neck as he surveys the crowd going ape shit. The former pro wrestling beat writer has finally been given the opportunity to put his money where his mouth is. After spending years on the internet bashing companies and the direction they happened to be going in...finally Vincent Paulos gets his chance, a chance to show he has the greatest mind in this business. The crowd full of smart marks continue going ballistic as Vinnie walks through the narrow walkway past the fans hanging onto the barricade trying to slap hands with him. As soon as Vinnie wipes his feet and enters the ring we see Calvin leave and head to the announcer’s booth to get settled in.

Alex Dillinger
Here you go my good man, I know you won’t let us down. I leave them in your hands, the show is yours.

*CROWD POPS*

Dillinger takes his leave as Vinnie shakes his hands watching as the boss heads out of the arena leaving the show in his new hire’s hands. Once Dillinger is out of sight a slow grin creeps out across the face of Vinnie. He hears the crowd slowly beginning to chant...

“UNDER-GROUND”
“UNDER-GROUND”
“UNDER-GROUND”
“UNDER-GROUND”

With a finger over his lips he says shh and the crowd mimics him while he does it.

"SHHHHHHH"

Underground 1: One Giant Leap 7423478

Vinnie Paulos
WELCOME...TO...THE...FUCKING MAAAAADNESS!!!!!!!!

*CROWD POPS*

Vinnie Paulos
That’s right freaks and geeks...smart marks and assholes...I ask you but ONE question...Are you prepared to experience the most action packed hour long program in the HISTORY of professional wrestling!?

“FUUUUUUCK YEEEEESSSSS!”

Vinnie Paulos
Then get up off of your feet make some noise keep the chants, boos and cheers at a high level and show everyone why the crowd at the Underground is NOT for average fan. No let those people go to Battlegrounds and enjoy the lavish stadiums. They aren’t made for this. The true grit of professional wrestling is RIGHT...HERE! See the stars of tomorrow before they move on to the big dance. See uncut, raw, unrehearsed, in your FACE action. Now one more time are you READY!?

“FUUUUUUCK YEEEEESSSSS!”

Vinnie Paulos
Tonight we have FOUR incredible matches lined up for you. First you’ll get to see the record holder for goals scored in broomball...he’s SWEEPING the nation and leaving them in the DUST...PAN....THE BROOM! The Broom takes on a giant ball of stink...FAT LENNY!

*CROWD POPS*

Vinnie Paulos
If that’s not enough we’ve got a continuing the momentum despite the debuts of both...JOEY THE CUNT MILES takes on NOAH I’ve got growing pains MARSHALL! Now if the hairs on your nuts aren’t standing up or your tits haven’t perked up just yet...we’ve got a FOUR CORNERS MATCH! The former Messiah James Betterman, Shobam Pooni, Lord Jaguar, Bobby O’Day all in one ring...all trying to PROVE that they’re the best in the UNDERGROUND!

*CROWD POPS*

Vinnie Paulos
Finally in our MAIN EVENT...we have a THREE WAY DANCE! The Hot Stuff takes on a Vandal and a Psycho! Let’s not forget about our special guest referee JHalc! I’m sure everyone is looking at me right now wondering to themselves “what about the titles Vinnie?” Well have no FEAR! Starting next week we will begin our tournament to crown the FIRST ever IWF Underground Champion!

*CROWD POPS*

Vinnie Paulos
Single elimination we’ll start with 16 and work our way down from there. The final two will compete at Heroes Also Die where we will crown our first ever IWF Underground Champion. So there’s a ton of exciting things going on but without going on and on about the exciting thing. LET’S START THE ACTION AND CAUSE SOME FUCKING RUCKUS!!!!!

*CROWD POPS*

Vinnie drops the microphone and holds and arm up as the crowd continues to cheer. We cut to a commercial break before the action can really begin.

Underground 1: One Giant Leap RPSpacerAV

Underground 1: One Giant Leap Tumblr_mm8pz5hAYW1qdrfj3o4_250Underground 1: One Giant Leap Tumblr_mm8pz5hAYW1qdrfj3o1_250
Underground 1: One Giant Leap Tumblr_mm8pz5hAYW1qdrfj3o2_250Underground 1: One Giant Leap Tumblr_mm8pz5hAYW1qdrfj3o3_250

OH MY GOD HIS NIPPLE, HIS NIPPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The camera cuts back to the ring as Heather prepares to announce the opening match.

Calvin Jones
The opening contest is scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing in the corner to me left, Fat Lenny!

Fat Lenny stands there, being fat, the fans largely unresponsive.

The Broom enters the ring, and waits, like a broom, as the fans boo.

Calvin Jones
And the opponent, The Broom!

Underground 1: One Giant Leap Match
Opening Match
No Disqualification

The Broom
[vs.]
Fat Lenny

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Calvin Jones
The BROOM is looking TRIM tonight! Can't say the same for Fat Lenny.

The bell rings as Lenny goes to crush The Broom in the corner, but The Broom “ducks” at the last minutes, and Lenny hits the turnbuckle.  Lenny then picks up the Broom, but out of nowhere the Broom winds back and slams Lenny in the face With the Super Broom hit!

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Calvin Jones
Here is your winner... The Broom!

The scene opens up backstage in the IWF Underground arena, as a very confident Joey Miles struts around the corridors. He comes across a few backstage workers.

Joey Miles
“Sup, nigletts?”

The workers look at him, confused, not having the slightest of clues as to who he actually is.

Joey Miles
“Alright, good talk. Good talk.”

Miles continues walking in the hallway before coming across someone familiar.

Joey Miles
“Miss Breia?”

Miss Breia
“Hmm?”

She responds, hearing her name, as she turns around to see who it is. When she sees Mr. Miles, she smiles.

Miss Breia
“Hey Mr. Miles, are you excited about your match tonight?”

Joey immediately smiles, as Breia responds to him.

Joey Miles
“Of course. I would say I’m nervous, but I don’t get nervous. Doctors say that’s not normal, but who cares? I’ve never been a normal person. Regardless, how is your lovely self doing this evening?”

Miss Breia
“Good? Well, so far anyway.”

Joey Miles
“That’s good to hear. I’m doing pretty good, myself. By the way, I’ve been meaning to ask someone this. Is there a drug policy in IWF?”

Joey looks on, hoping for a specific answer; that being no.

Miss Breia
“As of right now... that is one of the things we are going over since managment switched hands. So as for right now, I want to say no because I’d rather not see the wrestlers under the influence but it’s your choice.”

Joey nods.

Joey Miles
“Right, I see. I only ask this because, uhm...I have this friend thinking of joining that likes drugs.”

Joey looks down, before sighing.

Joey Miles
“Me. I like drugs.”

Miss Breia
“Your body, your choice.”

Joey Miles
“I like your way of thinking. So, Miss Breia, if you don’t mind me asking, what exactly is going on between you and...Dingleberry? Diddleop? Dildo? That Alex guy.”

Miss Breia
“You mean your boss, Alex Dillinger aka Mr. Dillinger?”

Joey Miles
“Yeah, him. You two fucking, or what?”

Breia’s eyes widen a bit, surprised by the question Joey threw at her.

Miss Breia
“No, we are not fucking and the rest is a bit complicated right now.”

Joey smiles.

Joey Miles
“So, what I’m hearing is you’re single?”

Miss Breia
“It’s complicated.”

The expression on Joey’s face changes from a smile to that of disappointment, although he tries to hide it.

Joey Miles
“Alright, I see. Well, uhm, I gotta go get ready for my match tonight. I’ll talk to you later?”

Breia smiles and shrugs.

Miss Breia
“Yeah we can talk later.”

Joey smiles and goes in for a hug, but pulls himself back, awkwardly. He extends his arm out for a handshake instead, leaving Breia confused, but she accepts it. Miles nods and then walks off, leaving Breia behind. The scene fades to black.

Continuing the Momentum
Singles Match

Joey Miles
[vs.]  
Noah Marshall

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Joey and Noah go back and forth in the early going, with Flex using his technical knowledge to get the upperhand. After controlling the early stages of the match, Joey gets a burst of energy and fights back, getting several near falls on a backpedalling Noah.  Joey irish whips Noah into the corner, before charging in after him.  Noah moves at the last second, and Joey hits the turnbuckle chest first, before Noah gets behind him and hits the Fatality by Suplex!

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Calvin Jones
Here is your winner... Noah Marshaaaaaaallllll!

Underground 1: One Giant Leap Tumblr_mpnjfwnwO21sqfmudo4_250

COREY CASEY'S DUMP FACE!

The camera looks over the crowd as we return from commercial break, taking the cheering fans into view. Paige Daniels walks over to a group of fans sitting in the front row, stopping at a man sitting calmly, his feet propped up and crossed on the barricade in front of him, the only collected face among the mass of screaming and cheering fans.

Paige Daniels
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm standing here with the newest developmental talent to be signed to IWF. Would you like to introduce yourself to the IWF fans? What's your name?

The man slowly stands, looking out at the folks in attendance. He smiles warmly, but still maintains his stoic stance.

Pariah
My name?

He pauses, nodding slowly, looking contemplative.

Pariah
Names are for friends...so I don't have one. But you may call me...Pariah.

Paige remains unshaken by the answer.

Paige Daniels
Okay...Mr. Par-

Pariah
Just...Pariah. Please.

Paige Daniels
Pariah. Here you are, watching the first ever episode of IWF Underground, a show that I've been told you will make your official in-ring debut on next week. Tell me, after everything you've seen and heard so far, is there anyone in particular that you'd like to challenge in the coming weeks?

Pariah
Look, Miss...Daniels, was it? I just got my foot through IWF's door. I ain't looking any farther than what's right in front of my nose right now. Are there guys I'd like to fight? Hell yeah there are. Dean Vandal, Bobby O'Day, Joey Miles, I'd love to take on each and every one. That's what I do. But right now? I'd be grateful to even fight the fucking broom. I'm in no position to be demanding anything...so until I do, I intend to go out there, take on whoever they throw at me, and do what I do best.

Paige Daniels
Well, we certainly look forward to seeing what you can do...Pariah.

Pariah bows slightly, and takes his seat, relaxing his feet on the barricade, and going right back to his previous position.

The Climax
Elimination 4 Corner Survival

James Betterman [vs.] Shobam Pooni [vs.] Lord Jaguar [vs.] Bobby O'Day

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Shobam’s skinny arse gets taken out early by the 3 men, and Jaguar gets the early advantage because of his speed, sending both men reeling with his high impact offense.  James stops his momentum with a well placed thumb in the eye, before grounding him.  He systematically takes apart a grounded Jaguar, before Bobby interferes, tossing Jaguar out of the ring.  Bobby and James trade blow for blow, before James irish whips Bobby against the ropes, but Bobby holds on.  James charges at Bobby, but Bobby ducks before impact, flipping James over the top rope on top of Jaguar.  At the same time, Pooni crawls back in the ring, and Bobby quickly grabs him and nails the Good Night! Sleep Tight!  The cover!

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Calvin Jones
Here is your winner... Bobby O’daaaaaaayyyyyyy!

Underground 1: One Giant Leap Tumblr_mpnlaoo1sD1rt4k5qo1_250Underground 1: One Giant Leap Tumblr_mpnlaoo1sD1rt4k5qo4_250

EZEKIEL TASK IS COMING!

Underground 1: One Giant Leap Mainevent
Three Way Dance w/Special Ref
Jay "Hot" Stuff [vs.] Dean Vandal [vs.]  Daniel Psycho
Ref: JHalc

Yellow lights begin flicker throughout the arena as the beginning drums pound over the speakers. Seemingly dancing to the pounding of the drum the yellow lights blast onto the entrance ramp. Before the lyrics kick in the music starts to quicken its pace and just like that out walks Dean Vandal.

Can you hear the silence?
Can you see the dark?
Can you fix the broken?
Can you feel... can you feel my heart?

With intense eyes he marches down the ramp bypassing the fans and sliding into the ring. With one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the second Dean looks out into the crowd yelling out loud. Cracking a grin he hops off of the ropes.

I'm sorry brothers,
So sorry lover,
Forgive me father,
I love you mother.

Dean chuckles a bit as he extends his hand taking the microphone from Calvin. As the half of the crowd cheer and the other half boo Dean brushes it off flipping the microphone and catching it again standing in the center of the ring.

Dean Vandal
I’ve been in the back on twitter running everyone down and letting my presence be known. I made a promise that tonight I would be victorious, that my hand would be raised once the dust settled and the smoke cleared...I tend on being true to that promise. You see I’m not just the best in the Underground, the best in IWF but I’m the best wrestler PERIOD...bar none.

*CROWD BOOS*

Dean Vandal
Oh like your opinion matters much.

*CROWD BOOS*

Dean Vandal
They stuck me in this low level bullshit show and I plan on making it single handedly the best show simply by showing up weekly and competing. I’m not like our owner that runs around town with his assistant forcing himself upon her and making a general fool out of himself in public. I’m not like Stygian a man that after years of being a spectacle has decided to drop the act. I’m not like James Shark where I need to justify my existence by challenging and beating lesser opponents. I’m not like Gordon Fury pandering to the people. I’m not like Griffin Hawkins stuck in the 1980’s. I’m not like Corey Casey a hall of famer simply because he said so. I’m not Brandon Macdonald a hall of famer that couldn’t even win a match on his induction night. No I’m not like any of these so called stars. I’m Dean Vandal, the best in the business at what I do and what I do is WRESTLE. The greatest pure talent to grace a squared circle and the next legend that this business will produce...I am THAT man. The man that’s here to teach you to SAVIORSELF! Now bring out my opponents so I can embarrass them...

*CROWD BOOS*

Just as Dean drops the microphone on the mat he kicks it to the outside removing his t-shirt getting ready to compete.

Calvin Jones
Ladies and gentlemen this next match is YOUR MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING! Introducing first from Chicago, Illinois weighing in at 220lbs...DEAN, VANDAL!

“This is the year where hope fails you
The test subjects run the experiments
And the bastards you know, is the hero you hate
But cohesing is possible if we strive
There's no reason, there's no lesson
No time like the present, telling you right now
What have you got to lose, what have you got to lose
Except your soul...who's with us!”

As the first guitar line breaks, Daniel slows moves out from behind the curtain, a black suit blazer hung loose on his shoulders, his hands rubbing together, as a grin spreads across his face, stretching from ear to ear, his arms flinging outwards, dropping the blazer onto the steel cold ramp, absorbing the pop from the crowd.

“I fight for the unconventional
My right, and its unconditional
I can only, be as real as i can
The disadvantage is
I never knew the plan
This isn't the way just to be a martyr
I cant, walk alone any longer
I fight, for the ones who can't fight
And if I lose, at least I tried.”

Daniel slowly jogged along the side of the ramp, getting to face level with the people, dragging his hands into their, bouncing on the spot as he went down, once reaching the bottom he would jog up and repeat this with the other side, before spinning on his foot, coming to a stop as he looked into the ring, looking at the ropes.

“We, we are the new diabolic
We, we are the bitter bucolic
If I have to give my life you can have it
We, we are the pulse of the maggots!”

With the final line he would walk his way up towards the steps, and quick step up them, before climbing to the top rope, standing on the corner turnbuckle, looking over the crowd. Grinning he pointed at the words across his chest. “Psycho army!” chants erupting across the crowd. Jumping forward he spun on his heels, thrusting his hands outwards, pyro erupting from the turnbuckle corners his palms shot towards. He then pointed over his shoulders. “Skitzo battalion!” chants erupting among the Psycho army ones.

“I won't, be the inconsequential
I won't, be the wasted potential
I can make it, as severe as I can
Until you realize
You'll never take a stand
It isn't, just a one-sided version
We've dealt, with a manic subversion
And I won't, let the truth be perverted
And I won't leave another victim deserted.”

Daniel came to a bounce from foot to foot, rubbing his palms together, shaking his head around a little, ready to go.

Calvin Jones
Introducing his opponent...

Before Calvin can even finish announcing Daniel Psycho’s name Dean Vandal rushes towards Daniel with a flying forearm smashing him against the corner of the ring. Dean backs up and runs towards Daniel once again but this time he hits a flying knee right under the chin of Daniel Psycho.

Calvin Jones
Dean Vandal isn't even waiting for the match to begin! We don’t even have a referee out here yet!

Dean hoists Daniel up onto his shoulders and tosses him into the air. Daniel comes falling down as Dean jumps up and drives his knee right into the mouth of his opponent. Daniel’s face crumbles as he’s sent flying backwards crashing down onto the mat.

Calvin Jones
OH MY GOD!!!! THAT WAS A TOOTH! DEAN JUST KNOCKED HIS TOOTH OUT!!!!

With Daniel out cold Dean pushes him with his boot to the outside. Standing in a read position Dean leans forward and throws his arms up demanding that his other opponent come to the ring. The opening riffs to I’m Too Sexy begin to play over the speakers of the arena as Hot Stuff comes running down the ramp with a full head of steam. He slides into the ring and takes Dean down to the ground raining down punches.

Calvin Jones
HERE WE GO!!!!!!

Still without a referee the two men continue brawling outside of the ring pushing the action. Jay grabs Dean’s arm and whips him across the way slamming him spine first against the steel barricades. Jay runs towards Dean and uses the ring apron to springboard off of hitting Dean in the side of the face with a spinning wheel kick.

Calvin Jones
CRIPPLING KICK BY HOT STUFF!!!! DEAN IS ON DREAM STREAK! Where is the GOD DAMN REFEREE!!!???

JHalc comes waltzing out from behind the curtain still buttoning his referee shirt. Grinning in front of the curtain he looks around as the crowd turns their attention to him.

*CROWD BOOS*

As the crowd gives it to JHalc he struts and walks into the ring finishing the final few buttons on his shirt. With his custom made referee shirt that has the Jack of Hearts on it JHalc appears to be ready. Swinging his arm around he calls for the bell to sound.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Jay Hot Stuff rolls Dean Vandal back into the ring as Dean gets to his feet leaning against the ropes for leverage. Jay rushes towards him and Dean ducks him pulling the ropes down sending Jay back to the outside.

Calvin Jones
Both of these men not wanting to give up an inch, they don’t even want to keep this fight in the ring!

Dean runs the ropes diving through the middle ropes head first at Jay who is leaning against the steel barricade. The crash is like a car wreck as the fans get loud cheering them on. As they both are slowly getting to their feet Dean is the first one grabbing Jay behind the neck getting ready to control the action. Dean uppercuts Jay sending him tumbling backwards. Grabbing hold of Jay’s neck again Dean tucks Jay’s head under his arm and executes a picture perfect snap suplex.

Calvin Jones
OH MY...THAT ONE HURT ME!

Lifting Jay backup Dean rolls him into the ring following closely behind. Dean begins to stomp at Jay but he rolls out of the way springing up to his feet and cleaning Dean’s clock with a strong armed lariat. Dean practically decapitated drops to the mat.

Calvin Jones
DEAR GOD HE COULD’VE BROKEN HIS NECK WITH THAT!

Jay rolls Dean over on his stomach and locks in a reverse chin lock. Putting pressure with his knee onto the spine of Dean he works the earlier injury from when he sent him into the barricade. Trying to pull his hands off of him Dean struggles to handle the hold being applied by Jay. Reaching and reaching Dean cannot escape. He starts to punch the face of Jay catching his opponent off guard. Jay backs away breaking the hold. Dean goes to stand up only to get his arms kicked out by Jay. Dean falls face first against the mat once again.

Calvin Jones
JAY IS RELENTLESS!

Grabbing Dean’s right arm Jay tucks it up behind him pulling up tightly on the armlock. Dean screams in agony as Jay pushes the hold even further. With his left arm Dean grabs behind Jay’s head and pulls down while jolting his left shoulder upwards. Jay’s chin smacks against Dean’s shoulder causing him to loosen his hold. Dean manages to get to his feet while Jay still controls his right arm. With Jay still locking the hold in Dean puts his feet on the ropes climbing upwards flipping up and over Jay and bringing him crashing down to the mat on the back of his head.

*CROWD POPS*

Calvin Jones
These men are putting on an absolute SHOW! Hey JHalc what are you doing here?

JHalc
Well Calvin I’ve decided to come over here and join you for a bit. Hope you don’t mind?

Calvin Jones
Well don’t you have a match that needs refereeing?

JHalc
I think they got this, you good guys?

Looking towards the two men as Dean attempts to lock in the Anaconda Vice JHalc puts his thumb up.

JHalc
Yeah see they’re good.

Calvin Jones
If you say so....

Dean locks it in deep and Jay struggles to try and extend his foot to the bottom rope. Almost touching the rope he’s within inches. The look on his face tells the story as Jay groans out in excruciating pain. Kicking and screaming it looks as though he can’t hold on much longer. JHalc turns around and starts jawing at a few fans that were throwing popcorn at him calling him a “botch-artist”. Dean wrenches back and cranks the hold. Jay can’t hold on any longer and immediately he starts to tap out. Furiously pounding his hand against the mat Jay begs for the match to be over. JHalc is still preoccupied with the fans and Dean notices him. Letting the hold go Dean walks over to the ropes leaning out over yelling at JHalc.

Calvin Jones
Um Mr. JHalc I do believe Dean Vandal is talking to you.

JHalc
Oh me?

JHalc turns back around to see Dean jawing at him but he simply shrugs his shoulders. Pointing to his headset JHalc pretends he can’t hear Dean. Noticing Jay coming up behind Dean JHalc points to Dean as if he should turn around. Just as Dean turns around he’s rolled up by Jay.

JHalc
ONE....TWO....

Dean kicks out of the pinning attempt and rolls out of the ring. Walking up to the steel steps he kicks the shit out of them sending them toppling over. Obviously frustrated he sizes up Jay who appears to be holding his arm from the Anaconda Vice. With one good arm Jay tells him to get his ass in the ring. Dean obliges him and rolls inside. Running at him Jay drops his good arm down onto the back of Dean who cringes in pain from another shot on the spine.

Calvin Jones
So you’re just going to stay here the whole time?

JHalc
Like I said...yup.

Jay begins to STOMP down on Dean’s spine, and Jay tries punish and physically tear apart Dean. Dean makes a move to roll out of the way, but Jay TACKLES Dean holding him down to the canvas and begins to just WHIP fists down into Dean’s face with his good arm, left hand after left hand…and we see one of Dean’s eyes starting to blacken and bruise as those hard lefts keep falling. Jay keeps at it, but Dean uses leverage to FLIP him over, and then Dean starts to just WAIL on Jay with mounted punches, sending hard rights and lefts raining down on Jay’s face…fresh blood dripping down from Jay’s mouth as Dean just brutalizes that busted lip even more. Dean looms over Jay, bleached blonde hair plastered with sweat and eyes absolutely CRAZED.

*THIS IS AWESOME CHANT*

Calvin Jones
JAY HOT STUFF IS BUSTED OPEN!!!

JHalc
You know I do believe he is.

Jay is gagging and choking, saliva bubbles bursting at the corners of his blood-stained mouth…but he manages to wiggle a knee up into Dean’s stomach, and he starts to just CRUSH knee strikes into Dean’s chest and stomach, knocking the crazed wrestler away from him. Jay struggles up to his feet while gasping for breath, and he begins to just PUMP hard as stone shin kicks into Dean’s body, smashing Dean’s legs and torso with all of his energy and quickness. Dean finally falls to his knees when his legs can take no more hits, and Jay just begins to SMASH shin kicks into Dean’s upper chest, the look on Jay’s face furious and determined! Dean’s arms are pin-wheeling, he looks SECONDS away from just collapsing backwards…and Jay looks to send one last finishing kick into Dean’s temple…but Dean DUCKS HIS HEAD OUTTA THE WAY!!! Jay spins around with his own momentum, and when he turns back around Dean stumbles up to his feet and CLAMPS a hand around Jay’s throat…ONLY TO ROCKET HIM UP INTO THE AIR AND CRUSH HIM INTO THE CANVAS WITH A CHOKESLAM!!!

Calvin Jones
WHAT A COUNTER OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

*HOLY SHIT CHANT*

Dean immediately falls backwards in exhaustion, unable to capitalize…and Jay remains motionless on his back, some blood from his forearm that he clipped suicide diving earlier is soaking in the canvas. From across the ring…a sweat-soaked and badly bruised Hot Stuff SITS UP…his razor-sharp teeth gritted together with fury. Many of the fans are almost shocked into silence….and Dean stumbles and staggers his way up to his feet, using the ropes to get to that vertical base. Dean holds his ribs and he makes his way over to the turnbuckle…and then he drops down to a three-point stance with only BAD things in mind. Dean’s head starts to weave from side to side, eyes shining from the bruised and battered flesh of his face…he motions with one hand for Jay Hot Stuff to get up. Jay Hot Stuff starts to fight his way up to his feet, stumbling and falling…only to try again while holding his bleeding arm close to his body. Jay leans back against the ropes making eye contact with Dean Vandal.

Calvin Jones
Both men are putting it ALL ON THE LINE TONIGHT! Dean Vandal, Jay Hot Stuff, the FUTURE OF IWF we’re seeing it RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW FOLKS! We’re all witnesses!

JHalc
I wonder if I can DQ them both?

Dean runs towards Jay but quickly Jay hits a drop toe hold onto his opponent causing him to plant face first. Jay is quick tucking his arm underneath the leg of Dean. He appears to be going for a shin on shin submission. Dean rolls with Jay knowing that if he lets him lock in the Glimpse of Perfection it could be over for him.

Calvin Jones
Jay going for the Glimpse of Perfection here!

Trying to kick his leg up and over Dean looks to counter with a triangle choke. The two submission specialists roll together fighting one another’s submissions one after the other. Putting on a show much to the delight of the fans. Despite both men being hated the fans still appreciate the talent being displayed. Jay lifts Dean up to avoid the triangle and hammers him down onto the mat with a vicious powerbomb that flattens Dean. Immediately rolling around in pain Dean’s spine appears to be getting more and more abused.

Calvin Jones
SICK POWERBOMB!!!!!

Jay leaps into the air bringing his knee down towards the chestplate of Dean. Somehow Vandal rolls backwards and Jay comes up empty. As Jay holds his knee in pain Dean stands up to his feet and kicks out the other leg causing Jay to take a seat on the mat. Dean winds up and delivers swift and stiff repeated kicks to the chest of Jay. Bouncing off of the ropes Dean hits an enziguri right to the face of Jay.

Calvin Jones
ENZIGURI!!! JAY DOESN’T KNOW WHERE HE IS!!

Dean lifts Jay up and hoists him up on his shoulders. Jay fights back elbowing Dean in the side of the head. Jay slips off of Dean’s shoulders and kicks him right in the gut.

Calvin Jones
WE’VE SEEN THIS BEFORE...DESIRE DRIVER!!!!

Jay attempts the Desire Driver but Dean wiggles free holding onto the ropes. Jay loses control of Dean. Quickly Jay rushes Dean to maintain control of the match. Dean ducks Jay’s strike and lifts him up on his shoulders. He tosses his opponent into the air and knees him in the face as he crashes down. With Jay on his back Dean makes the cover.

JHalc
Oh that must be my cue...

Hooking Jay’s leg Dean watches as JHalc stands by the apron and taps his hand on the mat slowly one after the other making the count...

Calvin Jones
DEAN HIT IT! HE HIT THE GRAVE DIVINITY HE’S GOT HIM COVERED!!!!

ONE

TWO

THREE

[DING DING DING]

Calvin Jones
OH...MY GOD!!!!!!!! HERE IS YOUR WINNER...DEAN VANDAL!!!!

Dean’s music hits over the speakers as he raises his arm up high. Blood trickling down his forearm and obviously exhausted as he can barely stand the crowd is on their feet going crazy. They break out into an “Underground” chant. With the fans still cheering and Dean standing victorious we slowly fade out to black.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1