Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

James Betterman [vs] Haley Duncan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

James Betterman [vs] Haley Duncan Empty
PostSubject: James Betterman [vs] Haley Duncan   James Betterman [vs] Haley Duncan I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:35 am

SINGLES MATCH
James Betterman
[vs]
Haley Duncan

5000 WORD COUNT MAXIMUM
500 WORD COUNT MINIMUM
Back to top Go down
James_Betterman

PostSubject: Re: James Betterman [vs] Haley Duncan   James Betterman [vs] Haley Duncan I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:11 pm

Scene One-A Bump in the road.

Scene opens right before James is about to walk threw the curtain for his match versus Ezekiel Task. James is standing behind the curtain with Posse in tow. James is just in his own little World in his mind thinking of his game plan and what he has planned out for his match. Chris is speaking to James but it is falling on deaf ears. James always has this problem tunnel vision right before a match starts.

Chris-James....James....

Chris just gives up he knows what James is doing and he would do it himself when he was wrestling. This puts a smile on Chris's face cause he knows James has his mind in the game. James music starts to play.

James takes a deep breath and he along with Chris and Ms Melons walks threw the curtain. They are getting a mixed reaction. Most fans are booing but some are cheering for James out of respect for the talent James has. James opponent is already in the ring. Jame slides in and the matches starts almost right then.

As the opening bell for this match up rings, you can tell that Task is on his "A" game going into this match up. Ezekiel starts the match staying a step ahead of James with a few feel out moves which begin to piss off the Betterman,

Chris-Don't let this guy get in your head James. Keep the game plan.

Chris shouts trying to keep James Calm.

but James, not one to be outdone, waits for the perfect moment and trips up Task as he is coming off the ropes.

Melons-Woooooo There you go baby kick his ass.

Ms Melons bounces with excitement which makes a lot of the male fans excited.

James has Ezekiel set up from a suplex and nails it, keeping the hold on. Betterman lifts Task up again and drapes him across the ring ropes. Not wanting to leave him there too long, James nails a picture perfect dropkick, snapping Ezekiel back and to the ringside floor.

Chris-Thats it just like we planned. Now follow it up.

Calvin points out that James maybe making a mistake taking it outside when he had a great run inside the ring. Those words prove to be true, as James dives outside at Ezekiel, only to have Task side steps and watches James crash into the guard railing. From there Ezekiel begins to introduce Betterman to the various object along the ringside area, before rolling him back into the ring. Task lifts James up and fires him into the turnbuckle, before rushing in with a HUGE splash!

Calvin Jones-Huge contact in the corner!

James stumbles out of the corner into the waiting hands of Ezekiel Task, who lifts him up and brings him down with a Reverse STO.

Chris-Come on James get you head back in this man.

Calvin comments on how picture perfect the move looked on the replay. Paying no attention to Calvin, Task goes and wraps James up in a Camel Clutch, leaning back to apply more pressure.

Melons-Come on baby don't submit fight it!!!!!!! FIGHT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With his face showing a lot of pain, Betterman struggles for a moment, finally being able to reach the ropes. The ref forces Ezekiel to let go, giving James a chance to get some wind in him and some space between him and Task. Ezekiel seeing Betterman getting some rest, rushes over to him, but James rolls out of the ring and quickly reaches up for the leg trip. James quickly rolls back into the ring and begins stomping the fallen Zeke.

Chris-Thats it you got this match now. Just keep on him.

Task tries to cover up from the various boot shots, but still catches a few good hits. James is feeling the match starting to go his way and lifts Ezekiel up. Betterman fires a few shots into the face and stomach of Task and sets him up to get flung into the corner, but at the last minute Task reverse the Irish whip and ducks down, lifting Betterman up on his shoulders before driving him straight down into the mat with the Wrath of God! The ref floats over and goes for the count...1.....2....3!!!!

As Task is announced the Winner. Chris looks somewhat disappointed as Ms Melons slides in to check on James. Chris slides in to to check on him as he feel as James as let him down in this match. The Scene comes to a end as Chris&Ms Melons helps James to the Locker room.

Scene Two-Backstage Heat.

Backstage James is just starting to get his senses back. The more he comes to the more angry he gets cause he know he lost a big match.

James-SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!

James kicks a metal folding chair across the room in anger.

James-This is a load of fucking bullshit. My foot was underneath the bottom fucking rope you saw that bullshit.

Chris nods as it did appear his foot was under the ropes.

Chris-It happens man all you got to do is get ready for the next challenge and do better next time.

James-This whole fucking night was suppose to be about me. I was going to go out there and proceed to kick the ass of who ever won the Underground Title but now fuck that. I am nowhere near the title picture now with that fucking loss that should of been a damn win. I got screwed plain and fucking simple.

Ms Melons trys to calm down James.

Melons-Hey on the bright side you might have made a new friend out of this all. Task did offer you to join him.

James just shakes his head nope.

James-No way in Hell am I joining that jackass and his little imaginary friend God. Fuck Him and his little work of fiction known as the bible.

Chris- Woah man going a tad bit far there. No need to piss off....

James cut's Chris off.

James-FUCK RELIGION and every fucking dumbass who believes in it. There is only one God they should be worshipping and that ME!!!!!! I am the greatest wrestler to ever live, I am built like a God so there for I AM A DAMN GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris-Man your losing it. I am going to leave and give you some time to just chill out.

Chris walks leaving James and Ms Melons alone.

Melons-Chris is right James you seem a bit angry with that lost and thats fine. But let me relax you so Close your eyes for a few seconds.

James does what he is told. You hear a unzipping sound. After a few seconds Ms Melons says.

Melons-Ok you can open them again.

What James see's for sure gets him calm in a hurry also some what excited.

James Betterman [vs] Haley Duncan Gothic-vampire-model-angelina-mcknight-pic1

James stands up and starts to take off his tights. He gets behind Ms Melons he starts to tease her as the scene starts to become very X Rated. James slowly removed Ms Melons pantys revealing that perfect ass of hers. He starts rubbing it softly. She purrs under his touch. She stands up James know what she wants to do. So he lays down on the floor and Ms Melons starts to Straddle him. She Sits down and slowly starts to Bounce as those perfect Pale tits of hers bounce with every movement she makes.

{Had a image of Sexual Content here but thought against it last minute}

She bounces more and more on James moaning with every bounce. They both finish together both letting out loud Moans. Scene ends with the two laying in each others arms James is now relaxed and has forgotten about tonights loss.

Scene 3-Shoot. aka ME!!!!

Scene after a trying week James feels this week should be better. He is facing a new comer in Haley Duncan. He doesn't know much about her but he does know one thing she doesn't have a chance in hell of winning.

James-Haley I feel sorry for you. Your just debuting against the wrong opponent. Your debuting against me and after the week I had with my plans for Underground Domination all shot to shit. I am looking for a whooping boy or in your case whooping girl. Someone to just unleash on my anger on and probably hurt. You see your young career here may be cut very short cause I am not in the damn mood this week. I might just go out there and make it a scene out of Texas Chainsaw Massacre or House of 1000 Corpses and straight up fuck your shit up. I will draw blood from you then drop you on your God Damn head breaking your fucking neck cause I AM FUCKING PISSED OFF.

James paces back and forth trying to calm down but the more he trys the angrier he gets.

James-Haley I been being screw by IWF since I debuted as Messiah no matter how much I fucking give its not enough. LOSS AFTER FUCK LOSS Yet I Still pushed Still it wasn't fucking enough. Well that shit stops now FUCK IWF from the point forward its going to be all about ME!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck putting on five star matches from this point forward I am just aiming to mame,break, and cause pain. Till there is nobody in the fucking company left where they are forced to make the company all about ME!!!!!!! It all starts with you Haley your going to be the first person I hurt your going to be the first I mame. Little Girl I am going to make that cute little face of yours look more broken and beaten then a 60 year old crack whore with HIV.

James is just getting more and more Worked up. Ms Melons trys to calm James again he just shakes his head no.

James-No no love. No Calming down this time I need to say this everyone needs to learn about ME!!!!!! Now some people will say ohh just Quit Bitching take your loss and deal with it. FUCK THAT Ezekial Task isn't in my fucking league and his pussy ass got lucky. Well no more in the new ME Era of IWF. Luck is dead all that remains will be the ass kicking I lay upon you. Ohh and Don't think I forgot my goal about the Underground Title ether. That belt will be fucking mine no matter what fucking cunt I have to go threw to get it. No more trying to be a nice guy no more BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!! This shit ends and in dew time IWF will end with ME and the ender of there fucking WORLD. FUCK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

James walks off as the scene comes to a end.[/color]

Last edited by James_Betterman on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Halestorm

PostSubject: Re: James Betterman [vs] Haley Duncan   James Betterman [vs] Haley Duncan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:29 pm

~Uncertainties~

“Jesus fucking Christ Micah! You’re not serious.”

“Haaaalless. C’mon, you don’t really wanna spend the rest of your life in that shitty little two bedroom house do you? Look, you need a new roof, new paint, your mattress is about a million years old. Your car is a piece of shit, and you barely make enough at your day job to pay the rent, let alone keep shit turned on. I can’t keep pushing you into the promo work, because you hate it. You hate it with everything you are. This is an option. You’re good Hales. You’re damned good. And you know it. You think they would have handed you a contract if you weren’t?”

“God Micah. You know what it’s going to be like. You’ve seen the kind of women they sign. I’ll just be the big, musclebound freak. Like I always am.”

They’re an unlikely pair, they really are. There is the woman, who is, well to be honest she’s something of a giant among women. Standing six feet three inches, not only is she tall, but she’s built. Really cut, clearly someone that spends a lot of long hours right where she is. In the gym. She’s tone, lean, well defined...and honestly, she looks like she could give a lot of the guys a real run for their money. She’s dressed in a pair of those body hugging training shorts and a matching sports top in dark green. Which only go towards further defining the lean lines of her body. Her companion? He’s maybe twenty-seven, twenty-eight, dark hair cut short. He’s almost completely unremarkable, he could be anyone. Just some Joe Blow in a t-shirt and a pair of jeans...except for the fact that he’s sitting in a wheelchair. There’s a sort of familiarity about them, as if they’ve been friends for a very long time. Which is true of course. She’ll never admit it, but the guy has been her saving grace. Thinking back on what she was like all those years ago, so angry, and so bitter...if Micah hadn’t come along she’d probably be sitting behind bars right now. She owes everything to him. Absolutely everything...and she’ll never say it. Even if she did, he’d just smile and laugh it off. Joke that he only made friends with her so people would leave him alone, make her out to be some kind of bodyguard. The woman, is in the process of making use of a worn, battered bench press, enough weight on the bar to leave her arms visibly corded each time she lifts. And yet...she does it like it’s nothing. While her friend looks on with an unimpressed expression. Almost exasperated really.

“Haley. You’re not a freak. You’re six feet three inches of glorious body. Who gives a fuck what the Barbie Dolls have to say? Who gives a fuck what the chickenshit men that can’t accept a chick as their equal have to say? You took the first contact that came to you. But if you’d waited, six months longer, you would have had your pick from any company in the world. Because you’re good. Because any owner with half a brain in his head would be completely and totally stoked to have you on the roster. Sure, the scrawny little Barbies are a draw, for a totally different reasons. They put on their skimpy little shorts and sequined bras, do a few flips and twirls, and they’ve got the hormonal teenage boys eating out of their hands. But you. You’re different.”

“No shit.”

“You’re an athlete. And it’s obvious. People have to respect you immediately because you’ve obviously already put the time and the effort into being a threat. I think you’re looking at this the wrong way Hales. You enjoy it right? You can’t say that you don’t.”

“Of course I do. Inside that ring is about the only place that I don’t feel like a freak. But it’s not that easy. Going pro...it’s about more than just what you can do. I’ve been watching Micah, paying attention. And you got all these hard assed bitches that act like they’re fighting some battle for women’s rights, crying about how they don’t want to be objectified and all that bullshit...but then they’re prancing around with their tits and asses hanging out. I ain’t like that, you know that. Some of those promo outfits made me want to puke.”

She drops the heavy bar back into its brackets and lets her arms fall, hanging limply at her sides as she stares up at the ceiling. Everyone wants to find a sense of where they belong right? Everyone wants to feel like they’ve really got somewhere, like they’re going somewhere. She had nothing. She came up from nothing, and she’s had to fight tooth and nail to scrape out the meager little living that she’s got. And maybe...just maybe it kills her that she doesn’t have more. Maybe it drives her crazy to see people who have never had to work for anything in their life parading around like they’re entitled to everything. She’ll never admit it. She’ll never own up to how much it stings everytime she gets ignored, overlooked, everytime someone mocks her, or makes cutting comments about her. She’ll never own up to how absolutely terrified she is of going out there, and falling flat on her face. Or walking out under those bright lights and being laughed at by all those people.

“You’re scared.”

“Fuck you.”

“You’re fucking terrified. You’re terrified that you’re going to go out there, and get laughed at. Or fall flat on your face. That’s it isn’t it? God damn it Haley. People love you. You know that! They eat it up everytime you get into that ring!”

“That’s different! That’s...people know me! It’s. It’s just different. I’m going to go out there under those lights, and no one’s going to know me from the next rookie. I’m not going to be Haley Duncan to them. I won’t be the Halestorm. I’ll just be...I’ll be some giant musclebound freak!”

And there it is. The elephant in the room, right out there in the open. Just the slightest hint of the fear just clawing away at her.

“Haley. You can’t change who you are. And you’ve worked damned hard to get where you’re at. I get it. You’re scared. But you’ve got no reason to be. You belong in this world Hales. You’re made for it, you love it, and you know that. You’re worried...I get that too. But you know what people are going to see when you go out there? They’re going to see one badass bitch who can benchpress every sexpot bitch they put across from her without breaking a sweat. They’re going to see someone who takes real pride in what she does. A warrior. A fighter. Someone who doesn’t know how to say die, who never gives up no matter what. That’s what they’re going to see Hales. And when you march out there, and show them what we both know you’re capable of they’ll have no choice but to acknowledge you for what you are. That’s what you should be focused on.”

“Yeah...you’re probably right.”

“Of course I’m right. I’m always right. That’s why I’m your manager.”

“You are not my agent. I don’t need an agent.”

“You’ll thank me later.”

“Not if I throttle you first.”

But she’s not being serious. She had been once, years ago. Back when she was pissed off and bitter with the world and thought it owed her something. Now however, it’s simply part of their ritual, a running joke between friends, and there’s a slight smile on her lips when she says it. Because the fact of the matter is, she’d be lost without him. She won’t admit it, she’ll never say it out loud. But she would be completely and utterly lost without him.

~Undeniable Truths~

The space is quiet now, but it won’t be for much longer. In a few days the lights overhead will burn brightly, the seats will be packed with screaming fans and waiting dreamers alike. In a few days the quiet will be shattered by the cheers and jeers of the people who fill these seats, by the hollow ring of taut steel ropes, the often sickening sound of bodies slamming against the unforgiving mats...but that’s in a few days. For now, she has the quiet. And it’s enough. Haley walks slowly down the ramp, and in her head the lights already burn, and it’s not silence that fills her ears but the imagined voices, the reactions from the people who will be here, weighing and measuring her every action. She carries a chair, or rather drags it, letting the legs trail behind her. And when she reaches the ring, she regards it for a moment like one might regard a stray dog. Will it bite? Won’t it? Will it turn out to be the most loyal friend you could ever have...or rip your throat out and leave you bleeding out in a pool of blood and broken dreams? She reaches the ring and tosses the chair in, before pulling herself up onto the apron and climbing through the ropes. She sets up the chair, then seats herself, carefully, arms across over her stomach, legs extended and crossed at the ankles.

“Conviction. Dedication. Passion. When people talk about the successful, these are the things they notice. They become the backbone of what we are. I mean, let’s face it, this business can be hell. You make one mistake and world never lets you forget. And you’re going to face people, week after week, who walk into this ring with every intention of crushing your hope, destroying your dream. This is not the place for the faint of heart. It’s not. This business, it’s fucking brutal. We break our bodies, sweat, bleed, we destroy our minds. Concussions, emotional trauma, the constant roller coaster of winning and losing. And for what? Why do we do it? Out of all the many jobs in the world that we could choose...why this one? I can’t speak for everyone else. Because I don’t. I don’t your motivations...I only know my own. And for me? For this is salvation. It’s hope. Because in this place? It doesn’t matter how tall I am. It doesn’t matter how people think I look. Here, the only thing that matters is my ability to compete...and I’ve been looking forward to this for years. This industry gives us an opportunity to be a part of something greater. We have the chance to carve a legacy out of nothing. We are living the dream. Think about that. Just the ability to step into this ring and do what we do...I think it’s something a lot of people squander. No, I know it’s something that people squander. I don’t need anymore proof of that, than the temper tantrums thrown by my...illustrious opponent.

James...let me make one thing perfectly clear to you. I. Don’t. Care. I don’t care if you’re in a bad mood. I don’t care if you’re pissed off because your self important stupidity tells you that you should be getting more than you are. I don’t care how many threats you make. It won’t change the facts. You’ve never dealt with someone like me, I’ll guarantee it, because there’s no one in the world quite like me. I don’t respond to threats...well I do, but it won’t be in any manner that you appreciate. You lose...and you tantrum like a four year old child. You scream and you rail and you blame everyone but who you should blame. Yourself. Because you failed. It had nothing to do with anyone else. No one’s holding you back, no one’s punishing you, and no one’s being unappreciative of what you bring to the table...because you simply don’t bring anything. And instead of acknowledging that, instead of stepping back from a loss and going ‘okay, what did I do wrong?’. You scream that you’ve been screwed. Here’s the thing James. This world? It’s not perfect. And the things we want aren’t going to just fall into our laps because we want them. You want respect? Then prove that you deserve it. Prove that you’re here for the same reasons the rest of us are. To be a wrestler.

Personally the first thing you need to do is get rid of that...thing attached to your dick. Literally. This is wrestling, not softcore porn and no one, least of all me, wants to see your freaky, emo goth girlfriend doing the straddle bounce. You want people to respect you? Then show a little goddamned respect for yourself first. Because these little tantrums and these little love fests with your bitch? They ain’t cutting it. You’re supposed to be some big time champion right? You’re just soooo good...then prove it. Because right now, all I see from you, is a little boy, kicking and screaming because he didn’t get his way. And that’s you’re ever gonna be because you can’t admit that you aren’t as good as you think you are in your head.”

She pauses here, rising from the chair, shaking her hair back from her face.

“You think you’re going to break me Jimmy? You’re not that much bigger than I am, you realize that right? You’ve got, what, twenty five pounds maybe? That’s not a lot of an ‘advantage’ to be talking the kind of shit you have been. See, what you’re not taking into consideration is that I want this. I don’t just want it, I need it. This is everything that I’ve worked for. And without this business, without this company, I have nothing. So failure isn’t an option for me. This isn’t choice it’s necessity. This is what I live for. And no one’s taking that from me. Not yo, or the next person, or the person after that. Because here, I’m somebody. I’m more than just the tall freak. More than just ‘that scary body builder chick’. And I can’t lose that. I won’t lose that. So I want you to think about something James. I want you to think long and hard on it. Why are you here? What drives you? What motivates you? What are you fighting for? Is it really to be the best or just to feed your swollen ego? Faith and conviction are two of the most powerful forces in this world. Faith has changed the shape of human history. Faith has led Man to heights he might never have reached otherwise. I have faith in myself. This is my world. This is where I belong. When I walk into this ring at Underground, I do it planning on giving the best possible performance of my life. And next week. I’ll do it again. And the week, and the week after that. Because you won’t stop me. You can’t stop me. And I’m going to make sure that you aren’t ending anyone’s careers but your own. Because you have no right. You have. No right. To stand there, in front of a camera and talk about taking away someone’s dream. Clock’s ticking James. Enjoy it while you can. Because the next I stand in this ring, it’ll be with every intention of ending you.”
Back to top Go down
James_Betterman

PostSubject: Re: James Betterman [vs] Haley Duncan   James Betterman [vs] Haley Duncan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Scene Four-Nothing comes easy.

James thinking his week was over as he just finished all his promo work for the week he is just sitting and relaxing But it appears his promo work is not done. Ms Melons comes running up.

Melons-James as you were shooting your promo Haley was watching you and she responded to it before you could even finish.

Ms Melons shows James Haley's promo James looks up at the camera man who was still in the room as he hasn't packed up all his cameras.

James-Ok reshoot. Were adding on to this bad boy cause I am responding to this chick.

James clears his throat and fixes his hair getting ready to shoot more promo work.

James-Ok I don't even get a moments rest before I have to shoot more promo stuff. First off a lot of her promo about some douche named Micah and how there together borrrrrrrrrrrringgggggggg HAHAH. Haley listen honey when you do that long of a stretch of just boring blabber make it interesting like Me and Ms Melons did we went naughty hahaha. Thats one of the things the fans love me for cause I don't have any fucking censors. I want to say it I say it, If I want to do it I Do it. Simple as that. Take this for a exsample.

James unzips his pants and Ms Melons gets on her knee's she pulls out his dick and starts to suck. The Camera zooms back up to focus on James face.

James-Aww Yeah that hits the spot. Yes thats right people I am getting a blow job as I do this promo. See Hailey this is how you entertain wrestling fans care about two things and two things only. Sex and Violence and you promo delivered nether. Now with that out of the way lets move on to what you had to actually say about me. You start off by saying this is your Salvation and your hope awww how precious. For you IWF is hope well let me be the first to say Hope is like GOD it doesn't exsist. Ether your good enough to be in the ring or your not. Hope is a lie for people who just can't cut it. Hailey your one of those people you simply can't cut it in the ring so you use shit like Hope and Courage and Belief. Well I don't need any of that crap CAUSE I AM GOOD DAMN GOOD. In this ring and at Underground I will prove that to you.

Ms Melons stops to say something but James cuts her off and slams his Dick back in her mouth.

James-I didn't say you could stop sucking. Get back to working my cock babe. Now Hailey this is where you make your biggest mistake. You say you don't care if I am in a bad mood. Well you should care cause when I am not happy I get a tad bit crazy. You see when I am in a bad mood one of the only things that makes me happy again is unleashing violence towards others. In other words I am a sick fuck you likes to hurt little girls like you. HAHA The things I will do to you are illegal in most the World. Little girl I will make you bleed like you were a virgin being fucked for the first time. Now you go on the say I whine and cry like a four year old and I should prove I deserve it and shit. Bitch what else is there for me to prove Fifty Two title reigns in a fifteen year career. I have won more titles then you, I have face tougher people then you, and I have ended more careers and lifes then you. I am a destorier of WORLDS when I want to be. I am a mother fucking GOD among little piss ants. Little Girl I am the big bad wolf and at Underground your going to be Little Red Riding hood. But unlike the little kids story this will end with The Wolf eating and bathing in Little Red Riding Hood blood. As for getting rid of Ms Melons nahhh Now I am flattered you want me that bad. But I have standards and roided up shemales like you just aren't my type.

Ms Melons comes up she wipes her mouth. Smirks and walks off to let James finish his promo.

James-As you can you see She is fine as Hell while you Hailey just look like shit. HAHAHAH now you go on again with this Prove it bullshit. Like I said earlier I proved I am the best fifty two times, I've already proved I belong here while you in my eyes haven't done jack shit you little bitch. Now to finish this up you said I won't break you. Well I enjoy proving people wrong. Cause I will break you,I will hurt you, and this very well might be your first and last match here in IWF. Cause Thats what I FUCKING DO. I end people and Hailey your nothing more then another notch in my belt. HAHAHAH

Scene ends with James walking off.

OOC-Ok just go with which ever rp you think is Best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Betterman [vs] Haley Duncan   James Betterman [vs] Haley Duncan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Betterman [vs] Haley Duncan
Page 1 of 1