Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Mosh [vs] Max Violence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Chris Mosh [vs] Max Violence Empty
PostSubject: Chris Mosh [vs] Max Violence   Chris Mosh [vs] Max Violence I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:40 am

SINGLES MATCH
Chris Mosh
[vs]
Max Violence

RP MAX: 5000 words
RP MINIMUM: 500 words
Back to top Go down
Chris Mosh

Chris Mosh

Chris Mosh [vs] Max Violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Mosh [vs] Max Violence   Chris Mosh [vs] Max Violence I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:12 pm

*Chris Mosh is sad as he look at an arena in New York*

Mosh: I’m going to miss this place, 3 years ago I started here and now it ends here, but I need to move on a last week thinking about what would happen if this did happen really cost me my match. Wonder how knowing that this is closed down will do this week.

*Chris Mosh wipes some tears from his eyes*

Mosh: Need to forget and think about Max Violence. I don’t know anything about him, but with the name he has he must be really violent. I don’t know if I will win this week, with other things in my mind I really don’t know if I could win. I mean it will be even harder with us fighting only a few miles away from my home fed. The fed that started The Pretty Boy Chris Mosh, the fed that started the Cougar Slayer, and the fed that showed me that I’m actually better then I am, so that is what I’m gong to do this week with Max. I’m going to do my best like always and I’m doing it fair unlike max and the only reason why I say it that way is because when your Violent you will do anything to win.

*Chris Mosh turns around from the building he is standing in front of and walks away from it*

OOC:
- I know it is not at the word count so I don’t mind another lost right now if max makes a post that meet the word count-
Back to top Go down

Chris Mosh [vs] Max Violence
Page 1 of 1