Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

…■The Man, The Myth, The Copy and Paste■…

Go down 
AuthorMessage

…■The Man, The Myth, The Copy and Paste■… Empty
PostSubject: …■The Man, The Myth, The Copy and Paste■…   …■The Man, The Myth, The Copy and Paste■… I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:49 pm

…■Monday, May 21st 2011■…
…■Los Angeles, California■…

…■Nick Ridicule■…
What’s up friends, enemies, nut huggers and haters. I am the one and only Nick Ridicule, here at the Cyrus Wrestling Academy in Los Angeles California. I’m here doing the final bit of training for my massive IWF debut, but you’ll be seeing that in a different video this week. Right now….

Tommy Cornell
ONLY NICK RIDICULE IS GOOD ENOUGH TO MAIN EVENT IN HIS IWF DEBUT! NOT JUST MAIN EVENT THOUGH, BUT MAIN EVENT A MAJOR PAY PER VIEW EVENT!

…■Nick Ridicule■…
Thank you for screaming at us Tommy…

Tommy Cornell
YOU ARE WELCOME!

…■Nick Ridicule■…
Right now, I want to take everyone on a trip down memory lane.

Tommy Cornell
OH MY BROTHA, TAKE US BACK!

…■Nick Ridicule■…
I’ve been doing a lot of scouting today, game planning for this match. I have tons and tons of ammo, considering I’ve demolished this douche more than anyone. That’s right Chuck, you no longer hold the record for handing Casey his ass on a silver platter. I am The Lord Killer, but you definitely were second best at kicking Casey ass! You know, I find it pretty funny that I’m debuting in the main event of this pay per view. I was told I was going to debut in IWF, working my way up from the bottom, as I am accustomed too. You’ll start off against a jobber in your debut , they told me.

Nick laughs.

…■Nick Ridicule■…
Guess it’s not like I was lied to, but when they said I would be show opening against a jobber, I didn’t expect that jobber to be Corey Casey, and I sure as hell didn’t expect that show opening match to be the main event.

Everyone inside the gym laughs along with Nick. He walks away from the practice ring and is followed into the video library by the CWA team. Nick picks up a tape off a table, then walks over and places into the VCR.

…■Nick Ridicule■…
Damn Cyrus, old school! I’m shocked you didn’t just have DVD’s made.

Brenton shrugs and has a seat on the couch, looking at the big screen.

…■Nick Ridicule■…
I want everyone to enjoy my favorite match in NLWF history.

Nick presses play, then has a seat in a nearby folding chair. He stares at the screen, a big smile gracing his face.

60 Minute No Holds Barred Ironman Match
No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship
Global Annihilation Tournament: Opening Round
Nick Ridicule [versus] Corey Casey

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule runs across the ring at top speed and attacks Corey Casey. Nick Ridicule hits big punches on Corey Casey in the corner, then stomps him, not giving him a chance to stand up. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey then whips him across the ring. Corey Casey hit’s the corner and staggers towards the center of the ring. Nick Ridicule runs at him and connects a vicious Nick Kick right to his face, dropping him down to the mat. Corey Casey gets to his feet quickly, not allowing Nick Ridicule to ground and pound. Corey Casey reaches for Nick Ridicule’s throat, but Nick Ridicule is able to judo throw Corey Casey down to the mat. Nick Ridicule backs up to the ropes as Corey Casey stands up. Nick Ridicule runs across the ring and Nick Kicks Corey Casey to the face sending him flying over the top rope, and to the ringside floor.

Cornell - He’s all over him, just like we expected.

Hawk - Nick made this a 60 Minute Ironman Match because he knows this match will give him as much time with Corey Casey inside the ring as he needs.

Greed - I can’t even imagine 60 minutes with these two guys, someone is going to die.

Tommy pauses the tape.

Tommy Cornell
BEAUTIFUL EXECUTION ON THE JUDO THROW!

Tommy presses play again.

Nick Ridicule leaves the ring and grabs the ring steps, pulling them apart, and holding them over his head. Corey Casey stands up and looks at Ashley Matthews who points and laughs at him. Corey Casey takes a step towards her and Nick Ridicule throws the ring steps at him, sending them colliding in to the back of Corey Casey’s head.

Cornell - HE JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!

Hawk - That was steel ring steps to the back of the skull. Corey says don’t fuck with him in a match with no rules. I guess that doesn’t apply if your name is Nick Ridicule!

Greed - The back of Corey’s head is cracked open, and he gushing blood already!

Nick Ridicule walks over, then walks across Corey Casey, stepping on him as he walks to Ashley Matthews. Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthew high five and Nick Ridicule whispers to her. Ashley Matthews motions to the crowd to move as Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up of the ringside matting. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up for a crucifix power bomb and turns to face the crowd.

Cornell - Ashley is trying to get people to get out of their chairs.

Hawk - I think Nick is sending Corey into the crowd!

The fans rush to the aisles as Nick Ridicule runs and launches Corey Casey with the crucifix power bomb. Corey Casey lands on the empty arena chairs, taking out several rows upon impact.

Nick Ridicule
GET HIM!

The fans rush back to their seats and begin stomping Corey Casey on the ground as Nick Ridicule waits with Ashley Matthews.

Cornell - Corey Casey hits those arena chairs backwards, he’s getting really messed up and this match is only about five minutes in.

Hawk - This is going to be a long night for Lord Dickhead!

Greed - The longest night of his life.

Nick Ridicule gets tired of waiting and he jumps the rail and pushes past the fans to get to Corey Casey. Nick Ridicule grabs and arena chair and throws it down into the face of Corey Casey, then grabs his foot and drags him across the arena floor. Nick Ridicule grabs a soda from a fan and takes a sip, then dumps it on Corey Casey. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up and leans him against the guardrail. Nick Ridicule motions for Ashley Matthews to jump the rail and she does. Ashley Matthews puts her arm around Nick Ridicule and he lifts her up. Ashley Matthews double kicks Corey Casey to the face and he flips backwards over the rail and lands ringside.

Cornell - ASHLEY KICK! It doesn’t sound as good as Nick Kick or Hollywood Impact.

Hawk - Nope, that’s terrible. How about the Duo Dropkick!

Greed - That’s actually a damn good name.

Cornell - DUO DROPKICK!

Nick Ridicule lifts Ashley Matthews up and sits her on his shoulders, then reaches up and grabs her hands. Ashley Matthews stands up on Nick Ridicule’s shoulders, then jumps off and double foot stomps Corey Casey to his stomach. Nick Ridicule hops over the rail and double foot stomps Corey Casey to the stomach. Corey Casey sits up, holding his stomach and Ashley Matthews kicks him to the face. Nick Ridicule stomps Corey Casey to the face, then backs up and lets Ashley Matthews stomp him to the face.

Hawk - I wish they would let me get a few shots in.

Greed - Or at least run him over with your wheel chair.

Hawk - That would be AWESOME!

Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey into sitting position against the guardrail, then puts his foot on his throat.

Nick Ridicule
Ash, a chair.

Ashley Matthews runs over and grabs a steel chair, then brings it to Nick Ridicule. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up and puts him in a full nelson.

Nick Ridicule
Hit him.

Ashley Matthews doesn’t hesitate and she smashes the chair over the open head of Corey Casey. Ashley Matthews doesn’t stop and she unloads with chair shot, after chair shot, after chair shot, after chair shot, until Corey Casey is busted open and Nick Ridicule releases him, letting him crumble to the floor. Nick Ridicule hugs Ashley Matthews.

“THIS IS AWESOME!” “THIS IS AWESOME!” “THIS IS AWESOME!” “THIS IS AWESOME!”

Cornell - Corey Casey almost killed her father. I know I’m supposed to be unbiased, but fuck it, this is awesome.

Hawk - Corey Casey is arguably the greatest bad guy the NLWF has EVER had. The fans are loving this as much as I am.

Greed - No one has ever beaten Corey Casey this unmercifully before, and we’re only 12 minutes into the match.

“FUCK ‘EM UP NICK FUCK ‘EM UP” “FUCK ‘EM UP NICK FUCK ‘EM UP”

[48:00]

Nick Ridicule reaches down and lifts Corey Casey to his feet. Corey Casey dives backwards, throwing a fireball into the face of Nick Ridicule. Nick Ridicule hit’s the mat, and Corey Casey hit’s the guardrail as Ashley Matthews watches.

Ashley Matthews
Nick!

Cornell - Corey Casey hits Nick with a fireball!

Hawk - Bowser throws fireballs, everyone knows that!

Corey Casey stands up but falls down. Blood trickles from his forehead, but gushes from the back of his head. Corey Casey uses the guardrail for support and he stands up. A fan punches Corey Casey to the face but he completely no sells it. Corey Casey grabs the fan by the throat and hits him with one punch, dropping him.

Cornell - DEATH CLUTCH!

Greed - That fan is an idiot.

Corey Casey points at Ashley Matthews then staggers towards her. Ashley Matthews backs up, with a shocked look on her face.

Ashley Matthews
Nick get up!

Nick Ridicule pushes up, then gets to his feet. Corey Casey grabs Nick Ridicule and Russian legsweeps him, whipping him down onto the ring steps that he threw into Corey Casey‘s head. Corey Casey stands up and looks at Ashley Matthews again. Ashley Matthews turns and runs, Corey Casey chasing behind her. Ashley Matthews turns to look behind her and trips on the ramp.

Cornell - Oh no, Corey Casey wouldn’t hesitate a single second to harm her.

Hawk - He’s a sick man, something is wrong inside his head, and it was like that before Nick threw the steps at him.

Corey Casey wipes the blood out of his eyes and continues to walk towards Ashley Matthews who scoots back up the ramp. Corey Casey grabs Ashley Matthews by the hair and pulls her up the ramp to the top of the stage. Corey Casey lifts Ashley Matthews to her feet and sets her up for a DDT. Death Angel runs out onto the stage with a steel chair in his hands. Corey Casey releases Ashley Matthews and charges at Death Angel, then spears him.

Cornell - ANTICHRIST IMPACT!

Hawk - Death Angel saved Ashley.

Greed - But now he’s going to pay for it!

Corey Casey grabs the steel chair and waits for Death Angel to stand up. Death Angel gets to his feet and Corey Casey smashes him over the head with the steel chair. Death Angel staggers back and Corey Casey hits him with the chair again. Death Angel doesn’t fall so Corey Casey hits him with the chair again, busting him open, but not dropping him. Corey Casey hits Death Angel repeatedly with the chair, unloading vicious chair shots that make Death Angel bleed more and more with each shot. Death Angel stands on the edge of the stage and Corey Casey throws the chair at him then runs and spears him off the stage. Corey Casey and Death Angel crashed through the electrical station. Nick Ridicule runs up the ramp and tackles Ashley Matthews, as pyro explodes from the spot where she was standing.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - Corey Casey with Anti Christ Impact that almost kills Ashley!

Jason Hawk doesn’t say anything, he just starts clapping his hands.

Greed - This is the best main event I’ve ever seen.

[40:30]

Corey Casey and Death Angel lay in a pile of broken tables and electrical equipment. Corey Casey crawls off of Death Angel and looks up at the PA system speaker. Corey Casey grabs a wire and backs up, then tugs as hard as he can on the wire. The large speakers tilt forward then come crashing down on top of Death Angel, burying him. Corey Casey laughs then holds his arms out to the side and lays down, a bloody mess. Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews stand up on the stage. Ashley Matthews kisses Nick Ridicule. Nick Ridicule hugs Ashley, then looks over at the smoke from the speakers. Nick Ridicule runs and jumps off the stage with a flying elbow drop, and lands on Corey Casey on the arena floor.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - Death Angel… Nick… Corey… Wow, that’s all I have to say… Wow..

Hawk - Match of the year?

Greed - We haven’t even made it halfway.

Nick Ridicule stands up, lifting Corey Casey to his feet. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up for a crucifix power bomb then runs forward and throws Corey Casey into the stage. Corey Casey crashes through the plastic covering, and lands underneath the stage.

Cornell - What can’t these guys break?

Nick Ridicule walks underneath the stage and lifts Corey Casey to his feet. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up for a crucifix power bomb again, then disappears underneath the stage with Corey Casey.

Cornell - Where the hell did he take him?

Hawk - I don’t know, I’ve never been under the stage, and I’ve never seen a match where they went under the stage.

Corey Casey explodes through the entrance ramp floor, pushing through the metal floor panel. Corey Casey slides down the rest of the ramp and rolls ringside. Nick Ridicule walks out of the opening in the ramp and pulls himself up. Ashley Matthews runs down the ramp and Nick Ridicule goes after Corey Casey.

“THIS IS AWESOME!” “THIS IS AWESOME!” “THIS IS AWESOME!”

Cornell - Corey Casey gets power bombed from underneath the stage, through the entrance ramp!

Hawk - Thank you Nick! Not since Mark Pollak, have I witnessed anyone shit on Corey Casey like this!

Greed - It’s getting even worse, since he threw that fireball I think he pissed Nick off.

Nick Ridicule grabs Corey Casey by his hair with a sick smile of his face and he drags Corey Casey to the ring. Nick Ridicule sits Corey Casey against the ring steps and backs up. Nick Ridicule runs and Nick Kicks Corey Casey to the face, smashing him against the ring steps which don’t budge.

Cornell - Nick loves using the steps! He threw the other set at Corey, now he’s using the set that’s still attached to doing damage.

Hawk - He said he was going to break his jaw, if he survives this, he wants Corey’s mouth to be wired shut!

Greed - This is getting to be a bit much for me, I’m starting to get a bit nauseous.

Nick Ridicule backs up and charges forward delivering another Nick Kick straight to the face of Corey Casey, smashing him against the ring steps. Nick Ridicule leans forward, getting in the heavily bloody face of Corey Casey. Nick Ridicule smiles and holds up his hand, then flips Corey Casey off. Nick Ridicule turns around and walks away to the other side of the ring. Nick Ridicule turns and keeps walks, then stops where the other ring steps are. Nick Ridicule runs and swings around the pole, picking up momentum, then keeps running straight at Corey Casey. Nick Ridicule dives and delivers a boot to the face of Corey Casey, with enough force to send the ring steps into the guardrail.

Cornell - He’s dead. He killed Corey with a Nick Kick.

Hawk - BEST FUCKING NICK KICK EVER! I may not get to beat the shit out of Corey Casey, but Jason Hawk is in this match, so that’s like I’m killing him.

Greed - Nick promised to lay a beating into Corey Casey that would be remembered for all time. He’s not even halfway through this match, but he’s already done that.

Nick Ridicule sits up and surveys the damage. Ashley Matthews laughs and claps her hands as she looks at a badly beaten Corey Casey. Nick Ridicule motions for something and Ashley Matthews walks over and grabs a microphone. Ashley Matthews brings Nick Ridicule the microphone.

Nick Ridicule
I’ve only just begun. Hey babe, grab the hedge clippers.

Ashley Matthews reaches under the ring and pulls out a cat-o-nine tails. Ashley Matthews laughs and tosses it to the side. Ashley Matthews pulls out a pair of hedge clippers and brings them to Nick Ridicule. Nick Ridicule stands up and walks over to Corey Casey, then begins cutting off his dreadlocks. Nick Ridicule cuts them off one by one, piling them up by his feet. Nick Ridicule drives the tip of the blade into the forehead of Corey Casey, causing blood to pool on his forehead. Nick Ridicule pulls the hedge clippers away and Corey Casey falls over.

Cornell - He removed Corey’s dreads!

Hawk - I hope my show goes as good as this one. The first match I’m booking is Nick Ridicule versus Corey Casey again!

Greed - You’re not the booker you idiot, you get to be the GM! Calm down!

Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up and rolls him into the ring. Nick Ridicule grabs the microphone again.

Nick Ridicule
Ashley, how about I stop messing around?

Ashley Matthews nods her head and Nick Ridicule reaches under the ring. Nick Ridicule pulls out a razor wire covered plywood cross. Nick Ridicule sets the cross on the guardrail and the ring apron, then enters the ring. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up into a muay thai clinch, and lands knees to the body, then a knee to his face. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up for a crucifix power bomb and he throws him over the top rope, sending him crashing through the razor wire cross.

[30:21]

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - Corey Casey has his dreads shaved, then is power bombed through a razor wire cross!

Hawk - Taylor go tell Ashley, to tell Nick to come here!

Greed - What the hell are you doing?

Taylor O’Day runs over to Ashley Matthews and tells her. Ashley Matthews motions to Nick Ridicule in the ring, then points at Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk waves his arm and Nick Ridicule leaves the ring and walks over to the announce table.

Hawk - Let me run him over!

Nick Ridicule grabs Jason Hawk’s wheel chair and he wheels him over to the cross. Nick Ridicule grabs the ring steps and he sets them down by Corey Casey. Nick Ridicule reaches under the ring and pulls out a plywood board, then sets it down on top of the stairs, making a ramp. Nick Ridicule grabs Jason Hawk’s wheelchair and he backs up with him. Nick Ridicule runs with Jason Hawk then pushes him up the ramp, launching him. Jason Hawk almost clears Corey Casey, but the back of his tires hit. Jason Hawk tips forward in the wheelchair and falls hard to the ground.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” “WHAT THE FUCK?” “WHAT THE FUCK?”

Cornell - FLYING WHEELCHAIR!

Greed - HA HA HA HA HA!

Nick Ridicule and Taylor O’Day help Jason Hawk up into the wheelchair. Taylor O’Day rolls him back to the broken announce table and he puts his headset back on.

Hawk - Beat that!

Greed - I wish Aaron O’Shea would come out of nowhere and hit you with a chair right now.

Nick Ridicule pulls Corey Casey off the cross, but the razor wire gets stuck in his skin. Nick Ridicule yanks Corey Casey off the razor wire, then lifts him up for a crucifix power bomb. Ashley Matthews tells the fans to move out of the way. Nick Ridicule runs and power bombs Corey Casey into the ring post, but keeps him lifted up. Nick Ridicule turns around and runs toward the guardrail with Corey Casey, then launches him into the crowd again. Corey Casey takes out rows of chairs and the fans attack him again. Security rushes over to stop the fans.

Cornell - Ridicule throws Corey Casey into the audience on the other side of the ring.

Hawk - This is so much fun!

Nick Ridicule turns around and reaches under the ring, pulling out a ladder. Nick Ridicule sets the ladder up on the guardrail, above the broken razor wire cross. Nick Ridicule climbs up to the ring apron and looks out at Corey Casey in the crowd.

Nick Ridicule
LIFT HIM UP!

Some fans lift Corey Casey to his feet and Nick Ridicule runs across the ladder bridge and jumps off at Corey Casey in the audience. Corey Casey jumps and spears Nick Ridicule out of mid air, down onto some arena chairs and the cement arena floor.

[23:56]

Cornell - ANTICHRIST IMPACT! No one saw that coming!

Hawk - I don’t even think Corey saw Nick coming, he just got lucky.

Greed - Corey Casey is aware at all times, even with blood covering his face.

Corey Casey stands up and staggers into chairs as he tries to get back to the ring. Corey Casey makes it to the guardrail and he falls over it. Corey Casey stands up and he steps backwards. Corey Casey turns around and throws a big boot, hitting Jason Hawk to the side of the head, and knocking him into Tommy Cornell.

Greed - HA HA HA JACKPOT!

Corey Casey holds his arms out to the side and Taylor O’Day slaps him. Corey Casey stands unfazed by the slap, and he puts his arms down. Corey Casey boots Taylor O’Day to the face, then holds his arms out to the side again.

Cornell - Corey Casey kicks a woman right to her face!

Greed - and Hawk is down and out on the ground! He’s like that old lady in the commercial “Help, Help, I‘ve fallen and I can‘t get up!” HA HAH AH!

Ashley Matthews runs and jumps on Corey Casey’s back locking in a sleeper hold. Corey Casey tilts forward and flips Ashley Matthews off of him, and onto the floor.

Cornell - I can’t let him hurt Ashley!

Tommy Cornell stands up and reaches into his pocket, pulling out a pair of brass knuckles. Tommy Cornell runs at Corey Casey. Corey Casey grabs Tommy Cornell by the throat and punches him to the face. Tommy Cornell punches Corey Casey to the ribs with the brass knuckles but Corey Casey unloads with hockey like punches from the Death Clutch, until Tommy Cornell drops.

Greed - Damn. I know that’s my partner, but he shouldn’t have gotten involved.

Corey Casey grabs Ashley Matthews but is attacked by Chuck Matthews from behind. Corey Casey turns around and throws a fireball into the face of Chuck Matthews, then boots him to the face. Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet and grabs him by the throat. Corey Casey hits Chuck Matthews with punches from the Death Clutch, until Ashley Matthews low blows Corey Casey. Chuck Matthews drops and Corey Casey holds his balls. Nick Ridicule jumps off the guardrail and hit’s a flying Nick Kick to the face of Corey Casey.

Greed - Look at the carnage! Hawk, Taylor, Tommy, Chuck, Corey, Ashley, Nick, Death all down!

Nick Ridicule sits up at the same time as Ashley Matthews. Nick Ridicule stands up and lifts Corey Casey, then rolls him into the ring. Nick Ridicule sits down on Tommy Cornell’s chair and grabs his headset.

[19:05]

Ridicule - I think that’s the sign that I should stop messing around already.

Greed - Yeah.

Nick Ridicule stands up and takes the headset off, then slides into the ring. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey to his feet and pushes him back into the corner. Nick Ridicule hit’s a spinning back fist with his left hand, then spins the opposite direction and hit’s a spinning back fist with his right hand, dropping Corey Casey down in the corner. Nick Ridicule starts stomping Corey Casey to the face in the corner, then stops.

Cornell - What the hell happened?

Greed - You tried to save Ashley and got hit like twelve times, at least you saved her though right?

Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up out of the corner, then sits him on the top rope. Nick Ridicule climbs up to the top rope, setting up a superplex. Nick Ridicule steps up to the top rope, lifting Corey Casey to his feet. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up and superplexes him off the top rope.

Cornell - At what point does Nick Ridicule just pick up his first fall already?

Greed - I don’t know, I think he’s enjoying this too much!

Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up by his arm and super kicks him back down.

Cornell - Nick Ridicule is torturing Corey Casey inside…

Hawk - Thanks for helping me up you assholes, HOLY SHIT THAT ASSHOLE KICKED TAYLOR!

Greed - HA HA HA!!!

Nick Ridicule drags Corey Casey to the ropes, then steps out to the ring apron. Nick Ridicule pulls Corey Casey out of the ring, then lifts him up for a piledriver. Nick Ridicule jumps off the ring apron and piledrivers Corey Casey onto the ladder bridge. Nick Ridicule lets Corey Casey fall off, down to the ringside floor, next to the broken razor wire cross.

Cornell - What else is left for Nick Ridicule to do? He’s done it all to Corey Casey here tonight!

Jason Hawk checks on Taylor O’Day knocked out by the announce table.

Greed - Not yet he hasn’t, he hasn’t even attempted a pinfall or submission.

Nick Ridicule stands up on the ladder, then jumps off landing next to Corey Casey. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey to his feet and pushes him into the ring. Nick Ridicule reaches underneath the ring and grabs a table, then slides it in. Nick Ridicule grabs the ring steps and he throws them into the ring. Nick Ridicule walks around the ring to the other ring steps and he tosses them into the ring.

Cornell - It could be time for Nick Ridicule to finally pass judgment on Corey Casey!

Greed - If you thought Corey’s night couldn’t get worse, here comes the most vicious power bomb in all of wrestling.

Nick Ridicule enters the ring and sets up the table in the center. Nick Ridicule lifts the ring steps and puts them on the table. Nick Ridicule lifts the other ring steps and puts them on the table. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey and drags him to the corner, then leans him against the turnbuckle. Nick Ridicule hits Corey Casey with an elbow to the face, then lifts him to the top turnbuckle.

[12:37]

Cornell - He’s going to power bomb him from the top rope!

Greed - This could be the most brutal crucifix power bomb yet!

Nick Ridicule steps up to the top rope and sets Corey Casey up for a power bomb. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up and turns around, leaping off the top rope with him. Nick Ridicule drives Corey Casey down onto the steps, sending him crashing through the table.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Nick Ridicule pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-3-

Nick Ridicule pulls Corey Casey up, breaking the count.

Cornell - He’s still not done with him, but time is running out, why doesn’t he just get a victory already before it’s too late?

Greed - I have no idea what he’s got going through his head.

Nick Ridicule grabs a set of stairs and he puts them in the corner. Nick Ridicule drags Corey Casey over and he sits him against the ring steps in the corner. Nick Ridicule grabs the other pair of ring steps and he lifts them up. Nick Ridicule throws the ring steps across the ring at Corey Casey and it sandwiches him between the stairs in the corner.

Cornell - The stairs meet with Corey Casey again, this time crushing him in the corner.

Hawk - That’s what he deserves! He knocked Taylor out and now the medical staff is checking on her! KILL HIM NICK!

Greed - HA HA HA She was in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

Nick Ridicule leaves the ring and he reaches underneath, pulling out a body bag. Nick Ridicule tosses the body bag into the ring, then reaches underneath again. Nick Ridicule pulls out a gas tank and he puts it into the ring, then slides in.

Cornell - Oh shit. Nick is going to use fire.

Hawk - It’s only right, Corey burnt him with a fireball, now Nick is going to make Corey into a bon fire.

Greed - Yeah, but he’s running out of time.

[7:02]

Nick Ridicule grabs the gas tank and walks to the other side of the ring, then steps out on to the apron. Nick Ridicule opens the gas tank and pours some of the gasoline on the ladder bridge, then goes back inside the ring. Nick Ridicule grabs the steps off of Corey Casey and he tosses then to the side. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey out of the corner, then lifts him up for a crucifix power bomb. Ashley Matthews lights the ladder bridge on fire and Nick Ridicule runs with Corey Casey and throws him over the top rope. Corey Casey crashes down onto the flaming ladder bridge, and he breaks through the ladder, putting the flames out upon impact.

Cornell - Corey Casey get’s crucifix power bombed through the ladder bridge that was on the apron and guardrail!

Hawk - A ladder bridge that was on fire, and now he lays on broken ladder, on top of a broken cross, on razor wire.

Greed - Corey Casey hasn’t moved at all since he started beating up everyone around ringside.

Nick Ridicule pulls the body bag to the middle of the ring, then looks at the big screen to check the time.

[5:05]

Nick Ridicule smiles and he leaves the ring and walks over to Corey Casey. Nick Ridicule pulls Corey Casey off the broken ladder and slides him into the ring. Nick Ridicule enters the ring, staring at Corey Casey, then he backs up to the corner.

Cornell - Punt kick?

Hawk - Punt Nick Kick!

Greed - I don’t think Corey is getting up anytime soon, he’s beating the hell out of a possibly dead guy.

Nick Ridicule leaves the corner and grabs the ring steps. Nick Ridicule sit’s the ring steps down, then lays Corey Casey on top of them. Nick Ridicule backs up to the corner, then runs out and punt kicks Corey Casey to the skull. Nick Ridicule motions for Ashley Matthews to enter the ring and she does. Ashley Matthews positions herself in the corner, then runs and punt kicks Corey Casey to the skull.

Cornell - Duo punt kicks to the skull of Corey Casey.

Hawk - I haven’t been able to see Corey’s face for like 45 minutes because it’s been drenched in blood the entire time!

Nick Ridicule climbs up onto the steps and looks down at Corey Casey. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up, setting him up for a DDT. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up for a suplex and holds him in position, still standing on the ring steps. Nick Ridicule falls and turns, jack hammering Corey Casey down into the steps.

Cornell - Purifier from Nick Ridicule onto the ring steps!

Hawk - Now he can pin him, pick up a fall, and wait for the match to end.

[2:00]

Nick Ridicule looks at the clock again, and he leaves the ring. Nick Ridicule grabs a microphone, then enters the ring. Nick Ridicule lifts the ring steps out of the corner and he throws them out of the ring. Nick Ridicule walks over and kicks Corey Casey off the ring steps in the middle of the ring, then lifts them up. Nick Ridicule tosses the ring steps out of the ring, then drags the body bag to the center of the ring.

Cornell - Why isn’t he pinning him?

Hawk - I don’t know, maybe he’s waiting till the last second.

Greed - What’s he planning?

[1:01]

Nick Ridicule looks at the clock again and he walks over to Corey Casey on the ground. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up to his feet, then super kicks him back down and laughs. Nick Ridicule walks over to the corner and sits on the top turnbuckle, still looking at the clock. Nick Ridicule brings the microphone to his mouth.

Nick Ridicule
10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...!

[BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ]

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - He let Corey Casey survive!

Hawk - Well that’s a disappointment!

Greed - it’s no wins versus no wins!

Nick Ridicule
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU DID IT COREY! You lasted the entire sixty minutes of this Ironman Match, and look at the scoreboard! ZERO TO ZERO! Lets hear it for Corey Casey ladies and gentlemen!!!

The fans boo viciously.

“FUCK YOU COREY!” “FUCK YOU COREY!” “FUCK YOU COREY!” “FUCK YOU COREY!”

Nick Ridicule
Guess what lasting sixty minutes has earned you!

Nick Ridicule laughs maniacally.

Nick Ridicule
SUDDEN DEATH!!!

Nick Ridicule laughs again.

Cornell - He’s going to get even more time with Corey Casey!

Hawk - BRILLIANT!

Greed - Wow.

Nick Ridicule
You know why I picked an Ironman Match, Corey. Because I thought someone would try to stop me from doing this many violent things to you here tonight. See an Ironman match guaranteed me sixty minutes of beating the hell out of you. That was for them…

Nick Ridicule stares at Corey Casey, the smile wiped from his face.

Nick Ridicule
Sudden Death… This is gonna be for me…

Nick Ridicule tosses the microphone out of the ring.

Samantha Praxton - The following is SUDDEN DEATH! Where the first fall will decide the winner of this Ironman Match!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule leaves the ring and grabs the straitjacket and cot-o-nine tails from off the floor. Nick Ridicule slides into the ring and walks over to Corey Casey. Nick Ridicule puts the straitjacket on Corey Casey without any fight, then he drops him.

Cornell - That straitjacket has no back to it, that way when the razorblades hit, they rip apart flesh only!

Hawk - Corey is about to have some flesh ripped apart!

Greed - This is going to be sick.

Nick Ridicule whips Corey Casey across the back getting no reaction from the unconscious Corey Casey. Nick Ridicule doesn’t stop, he continues to whip Corey Casey across the back, leaving huge slash marks. Nick Ridicule whips Corey Casey again, then drops the whip and looks at the damage done.

Cornell - Corey Casey is stuck in the straitjacket, he probably bled to death 20 minutes ago, but Nick Ridicule is still beating him.

Hawk - Corey has pissed a lot of people off, he’s paying for that right now!

Greed - He’s paid for it for over an hour, enough might be enough!

Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up to his shoulders in a fireman’s carry, then drops him down into a tombstone pile driver on top of the body bag.

Cornell - Headfirst with the End Result!

Hawk - I think Nick is finally going to end this one.

Greed - I pray he does!

Nick Ridicule pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and STILL The No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, advancing to the semi-finals of the Global Annihilation Tournament, Nick Ridicule!

Nick Ridicule zips the body bag closed, with Corey Casey inside. The outside of the bag reads “OWNED Morgue” Nick Ridicule stands up looking at the body bag, then is handed the NLWF Championship. Ashley Matthews enters the ring and hugs Nick Ridicule

Cornell - Nick’s entrance theme was dead on.

Hawk - Complete destruction! I can’t wait to go to my hotel, just to watch this match again.

Greed - What about Taylor?

Hawk - I’ll give her an ice pack, she’ll be fine, Corey kicks like a bitch.

Nick Ridicule grabs the gasoline and walks over to the body bag. Nick Ridicule pours the gasoline on the body bag. Nick Ridicule doesn’t get the chance to light it on fire though as police officers and security hit the ring and separate him and Ashley Matthews from the body bag.

Cornell - That’s exactly what Nick Ridicule was talking about!

Hawk - Luckily he got in over an hour of beating Corey to death, that should be enough, right?

Greed - Don’t count on it, these two haven’t seen the last of each other, mark my words. Alex Mark them!

Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews leave the ring and begin walking up the stage. They back up the ramp, still looking at the ring. The lights in the arena go off, then come back on. Behind Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews, at the top of the ramp, stands Steven Angel. The lights go off again, then come back on, but Steven Angel is gone. Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews looks around, but didn’t see Steven Angel.

Cornell - That’s all the time we have for you here tonight!

Hawk - NEXT WEEK I RUN THE SHOW! MY FINAL NIGHT! Make sure you join us!

Greed - Good god, I need next week off!

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved

…■Nick Ridicule■…
There you have it everyone. I even replay things that have happened better than Corey Casey does! That tape is the main piece of scouting material I’m using here today. Because in that match, I had the same intention I have going into this match. Kill Corey Casey by any means necessary. He was saved that night, but Corey Casey will not be saved tomorrow. No one will be able to bail him out of the beating I have in store for him. No one will be able to rescue The Lord as he’s isolated with the son. Casey, you have always had someone to protect you. You have always had someone watching your back, making sure you survived. In this match, you wont have that. You’ll finally be forced to face me. Truly face me.

I wont stop, until you’re dead. Until I know you’re dead.

Then and only then will I attempt to win the match.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1