Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

■The Man, The Myth, The Lord Killer?■

Go down 
AuthorMessage

■The Man, The Myth, The Lord Killer?■ Empty
PostSubject: ■The Man, The Myth, The Lord Killer?■   ■The Man, The Myth, The Lord Killer?■ I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:04 pm

…■The Man, The Myth, The Lord Killer?■…
…■Monday, May 16th 2011■…
…■Los Angeles, California■…

Nick Ridicule holds a gun in his hand as he casually walks toward a police station. His face is bandana covered and his red Mohawk shines in the sunlight. He makes it to the front steps of the station and walks up, skipping a stair with each step. He makes it to the front doors and plants a right boot in between them. They burst open getting the attention of everyone in the lobby. At the sight of the gun in his hand, officers begin to draw their weapons.

…■Nick Ridicule■…
I done a bad bad thing…

Nick drops the gun and drops to his knees, placing his leather glove covered hands behind his head. Several officers scream at him to get down, even though he is already there. Two officers grab Nick and shove him face first into the ground. One of them rips he bandana off of his face, as the other twists and turns his arms behind his back, locking his handcuffs tight around Nicks wrists. Nick is pulled to his knees as the officer begins to read him his Miranda rights.

“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can and will be held against you in the court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you. Do you understand these rights as they have been read to you?”

The officer stares into the eyes of Nick Ridicule who stares back with a smirk on his face.

…■Nick Ridicule■…
Guess which finger I’m holding up behind my back. Go ahead and guess.

Nick begins to laugh out loud as the police officers lift him to his feet, dragging toward the cells in back.

…■Outside■…

A limousine out front drives away as a man steps out of it, closing the door behind him. Inside Brenton Cyrus and Tommy Cornell stare out the window at the station. Both men are wearing fine custom made suits

Brenton Cyrus
You think he’ll be able to pull this off?

Tommy Cornell
One thing you never wanna do with Nick is count him out. If he thinks this’ll work, I’m inclined to believe him.

Brenton sighs as he watches the station and the man fade in the distance. He looks at Tommy, sitting across from him.

Brenton Cyrus
I’ve never seen Nick so motivated.

Tommy smirks as he looks back at Brenton.

Tommy Cornell
Oh yeah, he’s fucking determined. When you brought him to England to train with me I didn’t think he had it in him anymore.

Brenton sits back, placing his hands behind his head. He smiles as he thinks back to the night before.

…■The Start of Something New■…
…■Sunday, May 15th 2011■…
…■San Jose, California■…

Brenton Cyrus
Should we go over the plan one more time before you guys do this?

…■Nick Ridicule■…
We’ve got it, we’ve gone over it several times, I’m ready to do this.

The Holy Trinity sit in the back of a limousine, parked a few blocks away from the HP Pavilion Arena. Brenton looks back and forth at Nick and Tommy, then stops on Nick.

Brenton Cyrus
Rhetorical question. We’re going over it again, just to make sure everything goes perfect.

Tommy rolls his eyes as he sits back, preparing himself to hear the plan for a fifth time on the day. Nick smirks and watches Brenton as he begins to go over it again.

Brenton Cyrus
I’ve already talked to our inside sources and you’ll have a short window of opportunity to get into the arena while the show is happening. Nick, where do you need to be?

…■Nick Ridicule■…
I need to be out by the production trucks where I will meet the dark Shark and his female friend. They will sneak me into the arena where I’ll lay low until the main event.

Brenton Cyrus
Excellent, the stage is specially made so that when the time comes you can sneak off into your elevator box. No one knows about it who could stop you, so you’ll be safe in there until you’re lifted through the stage.

…■Nick Ridicule■…
From there I’ll proceed to beat the life out of Corey Casey, then I’ll be on my way.

Tommy Cornell
AND I’LL BE RINGSIDE TO CALL THE ACTION!

Both Nick and BC stare at Tommy, who just looks back at them with a huge smile and two thumbs up.

Brenton Cyrus
Right.. Then when it’s over, as soon as Casey is down, you come back and I’ll have the limo waiting.

Brenton turns his focus from the both of them, to only Nick.

Brenton Cyrus
Don’t do anything unnecessary!

…■Nick Ridicule■…
Why are you looking at me? When have I ever done anything unnecessary…

Nick stops a flood of memories rush through him. He smiles and nods his head once.

…■Nick Ridicule■…
Alright, I’ll try my best not to do anything unnecessary, but no promises!

Brenton Cyrus
Just make sure you get your ass back here before they have a chance to take you down! Casey has doubled security at this show just based on the rumor you may be showing up. Not only that, be he has several of the guys on the roster watching the back too.

…■Nick Ridicule■…
They can’t take down, what they can’t catch. I’ve got this. Everything is going to go perfectly. Corey Casey will die, I promise.

Nick gets out of the car and pulls his hood over his head. Tommy gives BC a look, then smiles wide once again and puts two thumbs up.

Brenton Cyrus
You hang out with Rich Christian far too much!

Tommy exit’s the limousine and stops himself as he shuts the limo door. He quickly enters the limo again and reaches for an envelope. He opens the envelope and pulls out his IWF Battle Ground ticket.

Tommy Cornell
Why didn’t you go over this part of the plan BC? Glad I remembered!

Tommy quickly pulls himself out of the limo and shuts the door. The driver pulls away, passing the two men as Brenton looks on from inside the limo. Brenton looks to the seat next to him and rolls his eyes, laying his head back. He opens his eyes, shaking his head, then he reaches into his pocket and pulls out his cell IPhone. He sends a quick text message, then scrolls through his contacts, stopping on her name. He lets out a sigh of defeat, then scrolls down some more, stopping on a different name. He smirks, then sends a short text to the number.

[Any chance you’re in San Jose tonight?]

He looks at the message as it’s sent, reviewing his handy work. The limo drives around the arena, circling it once before passing by Nick and Tommy.

[Duh, U knw I am!]

Brenton looks at the message, then deletes it with a look of disgust on his face. He goes back to his contacts and scrolls through again. He finds a name and sends the same message.

[Any chance you’re in San Jose tonight?]

He looks out the window, then presses the button to roll down the window so he can see the driver.

“Everything alright Mr. Cyrus?”

Brenton Cyrus
Fine..

[I am. R U?]

Brenton Cyrus
I just need you to turn around and head back to the arena..

He looks at his phone, trying his best to reply while talking to the driver.

[I am. Can I see you?]

“Mr. Cyrus, we aren‘t supposed to return to the arena until..”

Brenton Cyrus
Did I ask your opinion? Or did I tell you to turn around and go back?

“Yes sir, fuck the plan, sir..”

Brenton snarls as he presses the button, watching the window shut so that the driver is out of sight. He sits back, looking at his phone.

*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

He stares at the phone in shock as it vibrates in his lap.

*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

He grabs it and brings it to his ear, looking at her name on the screen one last time.

[Incoming Call: Megan O‘Day]

He slides the button answering the call.

Brenton Cyrus
Hello?

Megan O’Day
The show starts in half an hour.

Brenton Cyrus
What if I told you I’m closer than you think?

Megan O’Day
I would tell you I think you’re outside! Then I would tell you not to call me, because you’re going to get me in trouble!

Brenton Cyrus
No, I promise, I’m not here to get you into trouble.

Megan O’Day
Then why are you outside? Does this have to do with Nick? Is Nicky here? I’m going to go tell Chuck right now!

Brenton grinds his teeth at the mention of the name.

Brenton Cyrus
Going to go tell your new boyfriend on us?

Megan O’Day
So you admit that you’re here with Nick!

Brenton Cyrus
I… I mean… FUCK!

Megan O’Day
You said us! Busted!

The limo pulls up to the back of the arena. Brenton looks out the window, then scoot closer to the door.

Brenton Cyrus
You got me.. Why is it you’re always able to get me so flustered?

Brenton quietly opens his door and shuts it as gently as he can. He begins to stroll toward the back door of the arena.

Megan O’Day
The same reason we keep playing all of these silly games with each other.

Brenton raises an eyebrow, intrigued, staring at the door ahead.

Brenton Cyrus
Oh yeah, why is that?

The back door opens and Brenton smiles. He’s disappointed however at the sight of ME security in front of him, with Megan standing behind them, an evil smile on her face.

Megan O’Day
Because we hate each other!

Brenton shakes his head, looking past the five guards at her.

Brenton Cyrus
Fine line between love and hate sweetheart.

Megan O’Day
Does the line look something like this?

She flips Brenton the bird, making him smile.

Brenton Cyrus
I would flip you off, but I would hate to pull out my dick in front of these gentlemen.

Megan O’Day
You’re an asshole! These guys are going to beat the shit out of you, then they’re going to find Nick and kick his ass too! I’m also telling Chuck about your little plan, so just take a hint and get lost!

Megan turns her back and walks away. ME Security steps forward, backing Brenton Cyrus away from the door. The final guard pulls the back door shut behind him. One of the guards grabs Brenton on his shoulder.

“You should have stuck to the plan sir.”

Brenton pulls away, adjusting his suit.

Brenton Cyrus
Don’t preach the plan to me, alright!? I got sidetracked! Distracted! It’s not like she’s going to ruin anything.

Another nearby guard shakes his head.

“But she could have Mr. Cyrus…”

Brenton snaps, pointing his finger in the mans face.

Brenton Cyrus
Yeah, well I could have held the World Championship forever! Coulda, woulda, shoulda, right? The point is, I gave my belt away to loser, and she didn’t ruin the plan! Lets stick with what is, and not what isn’t!

Brenton turns around and runs his hands through his hair.

Brenton Cyrus
I hate where my life has taken me…

Brenton mumbles to himself.

“You feeling aright?”

Brenton Cyrus
Fine.. Just.. Fine..

…■Sacramento, California■…

Tommy Cornell
Hey Brenton, we’re here.

Brenton opens his eyes and looks out the window at the mansion he had bought her. He gives a look to Tommy, then looks at the place again.

Tommy Cornell
Now is as good a day as any to take your life back.

Brenton Cyrus
I don’t think I can.

Tommy Cornell
Well, try not thinking.

Brenton looks at Tommy again.

Tommy Cornell
Just do it!

Brenton looks down, then he nods his head and opens the door. He closes the door behind him and takes a step forward.

Brenton Cyrus
Here goes nothing.

The limousine drives away, Tommy watching Brenton fade away. He sees someone exit the mansion, just as they go down the hill, losing the residence out of sight. Tommy reaches next to the seat and pulls up a magazine. He looks at it for a second, then tosses it back where it was.

Tommy Cornell
How about a drink? Where is the nearest bar to here?

“I can get you to one in five minutes Mr. Cornell.”

Tommy Cornell
Great.

He sits back and smiles, as he begins to think of the night before.

…■The Start of Something New■…
…■Sunday, May 15th 2011■…
…■San Jose, California■…

Tommy exit’s the limousine and stops himself as he shuts the limo door. He quickly enters the limo again and reaches for an envelope. He opens the envelope and pulls out his IWF Battle Ground ticket.

Tommy Cornell
Why didn’t you go over this part of the plan BC? Glad I remembered!

Tommy quickly pulls himself out of the limo and shuts the door. He watches as the limo drives away, then he walks over to Nick.

Tommy Cornell
Nervous?

…■Nick Ridicule■…
Only one thing makes me nervous, and kicking Corey Casey’s ass isn’t one of them.

Tommy Cornell
Is that so? What’s the one thing that makes you nervous?

…■Nick Ridicule■…
We’re not talking about this, especially right now.

Tommy Cornell
Why not? We still have some time before we set the bag of shit on fire and watch Corey Casey stomp it out. What if I guess what makes you nervous.

Nick leans on the light post, looking at the arena a few blocks away. He shrugs his shoulders.

…■Nick Ridicule■…
Whatever floats your boat.

Tommy touches his chin and goes deep into thought.

Tommy Cornell
Is it spiders?

Nick shakes his head.

…■Nick Ridicule■…
Nope.

Tommy Cornell
Is it dirty pussy? Cause if we’re being honest, that’s the only thing that makes me nervous.

Nick looks over his shoulder at Tommy.

Tommy Cornell
WHAT!? That’s some scary stuff! That’s why I always use one of these!

Tommy reaches into his suit pocket and tosses something at Nick Ridicule. It lands at his feet and he looks down to see what it is.

■The Man, The Myth, The Lord Killer?■ Condom

…■Nick Ridicule■…
THEFUCK!

Tommy Cornell
Oh calm down, at least I didn’t throw a used one at you!

Tommy lets loose a rodent like laugh. Nick Ridicule holds his hand up, locking in the force face claw, stopping Tommy from laughing anymore.

…■Nick Ridicule■…
Please don’t tell me you have a used Sex Icon condom with you right now…

Tommy Cornell
Fine, I wont tell you!

He chuckles to himself as he walks over and picks up the wrapped condom.

Tommy Cornell
I plan on getting my dick wet tonight to celebrate, but I gotta keep it safe!

Tommy looks at Nick right beside him.

Tommy Cornell
I know what it is! I know what makes you nervous!

…■Nick Ridicule■…
You think so?

Tommy Cornell
Is it Ashley?

Nick smirks, then shakes his head no. Tommy stares at him in disbelief.

Tommy Cornell
Don’t lie to me!

…■Nick Ridicule■…
I’m not lying, she’s not it. She used to be, but not anymore.

Tommy Cornell
Alright, I’ll drop it, but unless you tell me what it is, I’m going to think it’s her.

…■Nick Ridicule■…
Fine. Think what you will.

Nick reaches into the front pocket of his hooded sweatshirt, pulling out his bandana. He takes the bandana and puts it across the front of his face, over his nose, hiding the lower half of his face. He ties it behind the back of his head, then he walks down the street.

Tommy Cornell
Is it time already?

…■Nick Ridicule■…
Yeah it is, I also have to go get something before I meet up with James Shark.

Tommy Cornell
Get something? Maybe you didn’t understand the plan! He went over it so many times so that we wouldn’t make any changes to it!

…■Nick Ridicule■…
In the end, we all have our own plans, our own motives tonight. It’s alright, I just need to pick something up. You should head to the arena and go in with all the fans, the show should be starting in five minutes.

Tommy watches as Nick walks away, disappearing into the darkness of the night. He looks around cautiously, paranoid about being alone. Tommy runs down the street until he’s across from the arena, looking at all the people crowding the outside.

Tommy Cornell
Here goes nothing.

He walks across the street with a confident strut, joining the large group of wrestling fans, trying to stay incognito. He holds his ticket in his hand as he makes it towards the entrance of the arena. His heart starts to race as he gets closer and closer to security. Finally it’s his turn and he holds out his ticket as he steps forward. He’s security wanded by the guard, as the ticket holder looks over his ticket, before handing it back.

“Enjoy the show.”

Tommy smirks as he takes his ticket back. He walks past the guards and enters the arena.

Tommy Cornell
Well that was easy..

Tommy reaches into his pocket and pulls out a condom, this time a used one. It’s tied at the top, concealing a thick white liquid inside, like a water balloon. He laughs like a maniac, then throws the condom towards the nearest group of fans standing at a merchandise stand. The condom erupts, sending the spunk all about as Tommy rushes away laughing like a child. He goes to his section and finds his seat, then gets comfortable. He starts to wonder how the other two were doing as he sits back and relaxes, awaiting the start of the show.

…■Los Angeles, California■…

…■Inside the police station■…

Nick sits calmly inside the lock up area. He is being stared at by all the other detainees, but he simply ignores them, staring straight ahead. The biggest guy inside the lock up area stands up and walks over to Nick, standing directly in front of him, blocking his line of vision.

“You look like you‘re lost superstar! Look around, someone in here doesn‘t belong!”

Nick ignores the man, staring right through him. The man drops down into a standing squat, so that Nick is no longer looking at his oversized belly, but at his oversized head.

“You got a hearing problem boy?”

Nick finally makes eye contact with the man who broke his trance. He smirks, then he glances the room to make sure no one else was going involved, before looking back at the man in front of him.

…■Nick Ridicule■…
If you don’t get the fuck away from me, I’m going to take your arm, break it behind your back, then pull it over your opposite shoulder for you to see it dangling in front of you. Got it?

The man reaches forward grabbing Nick, pulling him up to his feet. Nick slips down, falling out of his shirt, then he slides through the mans legs. The man stands confused as he holds the shirt in his hands, giving him enough time to read the front.

“There‘s a middle finger for that..”

He looks at the middle finger gracing the front of the shirt, but then has he arm wrenched behind his back. Nick pushed him forward, smashing him face first into the wall. He wrenches back on his arm so more until it makes a sickening cracking sound at the shoulder as he lifts it behind his back. Nick lifts the arm up until he can place it over the mans opposite shoulder.

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!”

Nick spins the man around, his arm dangling oddly. Before the man has a chance to even beg for Nick to stop, he is kicked to the chest. The blow sends him flying back into the wall, then down into a seated position where Nick once was. Nick clenches his fist to hit the man with one final deathblow, but before he can a guard slides the jail bar door open.

“Ridicule, your lawyer is here!”

Nick Ridicule smirks.

…■The Match■…

I’m better than you at everything Corey Casey.

I’ll give you a second to let that soak it, let it marinate you with its juices of truth. I’ll let that soak in for a little bit as you’re forced to deal with it, because you know it’s a fact. You can call that ego, if you must, or confidence, however it is neither.

I don’t know that because I’m sure of myself or because I always back a winner.

I know that because of experience.

I’m better than you at everything, every single aspect of this game, in the ring, out of the ring, street fighting, fire usage, you name it and I’m better than you at it. I was even a bigger douche than you were! You may have been the most hated man in wrestling, but I killed the NLWF, remember?

I know it as truth, because all I’ve ever experienced when being up against Corey Casey, is being greater than him at everything. I’ll even prove it in a different promo, but we’ll save that for next time. Right now, I’m cutting you deep Corey.

It’s not enough that I know I’m greater than you. But the fact of the matter, is YOU know I’m greater than you at everything. I’ve proved it. I’ve proven it. I will continue to prove it. I challenge you to prove me wrong, but we all know you wont. Because they know the truth just like we do.

Everyone knows that I’m better than you.

I wake up and piss excellence, you wake up and piss pathetic!

This fight isn’t about who is better. That’s the point I’m trying to make. Bet you didn’t expect me to go this way with things, or maybe you did thanks to your

FUTURISTIC MIND READING ABILITIES!

Someone do me a favor and tell Corey Casey that if he says something, after the fact I’ve said something, it doesn’t count as FUTURISTIC MIND READING ABILITIES! It makes you an idiot who doesn’t understand the concept or how to use FUTURISTIC MIND READING ABILITIES correctly. That’s like flipping a coin, seeing that it has landed on heads, saying it’ll land on heads, then turning on the douche alarm as you announce to the world you have FUTURISTIC MIND READING ABILITIES!

Why don’t you leave it to the master of FUTURISTIC MIND READING ABILITIES, Jason Hawk, and stick to your lame ass, played out, overrated bag of douche tricks. Maybe go on a rage rampage or whatever it is you do.

SILLY FAGGOT, DOUCHE TRICKS ARE FOR DOUCHES!

Word to the wise, you never want to tell me not to do something. How about we call this strike two on the anti gay bashing chalkboard, and I’ll stop calling Corey a dick riding faggot who only does it because he loves the attention.

■The Man, The Myth, The Lord Killer?■ Fullsize_18

Rhetorical picture?

Yeah that!

We all know you have! All of the members of Irish Insurgency Army have! That’s why they’re all so UPTIGHT and BUTTHURT!

I feel bad for anyone who doesn’t understand the reference, because that’s fucking hilarious! I wish I could give myself a medal for that one.

I’ll stop while I’m ahead..

That’s what Corey said..

Alright, enough of that. Head out of the gutter and into the fight.

Call me crazy if you want, but I can’t keep myself sane unless I’m constantly ridiculing the things that suck about life. This is how I keep centered. I love to laugh, especially at other peoples expense. If you can’t laugh at yourself, especially in a sport that demands you put it all on the line week after week, then you need to get over yourself.

I’m breaking what’s left of Corey Casey down brick by brick, piece by piece. By the time this is over, he’ll be praying that I kill him at Isolation.

Lucky him.

It must be the luck of the Irish!

Because that is all I plan to do. No pin fall. I don’t want to win. I want to kill. I have one goal in my entire life. That one goal is pretty simple, but once I have achieved it, I’ll finally be able to move on. That one goal is to kill Corey Casey. He asked for it. Now I’ll make him beg for it.

I’m not just going to kill him though. I’m going to kill everything he’s ever been and everything he would have been. I’m going to completely remove him from existence. The only time you’ll see me going for one of my submissions is if I can make sure he wont be able to tap out, and that I can cover that big mouth of his so he can’t beg the referee to save him.

One goal.

The death of Corey Casey by any means necessary.

When it’s all said and done I believe he’ll know he’s walking into his execution. By the time it’s all said and done, I believe he’ll be ready to die. Maybe that’s ego, or confidence, but once again I have to say I can verify my beliefs with experience.

I have experienced destroying, demolishing, steamrolling, utterly decimating Corey Casey, time and time again. I am so good at leveling Corey Casey, no one is better suited to finish him off once and for all. Dare I say, this is going to be easy. This is going to be a piece of cake. A walk in the park.

Because when it comes to Casey versus Ridicule, I’m the hammer, he’s the nail.

Casey, you want me to burn in hell?

Is that a fact?

I’ve experienced that as well. I was a magic genie for a bunch of losers who couldn’t outperform the guy who was doing all the work. Now that I don’t have that burden to hold me back, can you imagine what I’m going to hit you with?

Hell is here. Welcome to it. Feel free to unleash your tail, like I have. I finally get to be myself. I finally get to be Nick Ridicule the way I’ve wanted for so long. That feeling I used to have back when this was all fresh and new, it’s back.

No longer limited the way I once was. Finally I have achieved what the NLWF held me back from. Truly experiencing..

No Limits

Back to top Go down

■The Man, The Myth, The Lord Killer?■
Page 1 of 1