Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winter's here again, oh lord.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 10-0-2
Alignment: In Between

Winter's here again, oh lord. Empty
PostSubject: Winter's here again, oh lord.   Winter's here again, oh lord. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:46 pm

Storming Raven walks through the back stage area, dressed in all black. His guitar is on his back and a cigarette dangles precariously from his lip. He is thinking of his upcoming match. He begins speaking his thoughts not knowing anyone is around.

"Life has a funny way of repeating the past. I've spent my life trying to escape from a cage, now I have to get IN to one. After I get past the triple threat of course but that should be no problem really."

He chuckles as he takes his guitar off his back and starts playing what is for him, a very personal song.

San Quentin, you've been livin' hell to me
You've hosted me since nineteen sixty three
I've seen 'em come and go and I've seen them die
And long ago I stopped askin' why

San Quentin, I hate every inch of you.
You've cut me and have scarred me thru an' thru.
And I'll walk out a wiser weaker man;
Mister Congressman why can't you understand.

San Quentin, what good do you think you do?
Do you think I'll be different when you're through?
You bent my heart and mind and you may my soul,
And your stone walls turn my blood a little cold.

San Quentin, may you rot and burn in hell.
May your walls fall and may I live to tell.
May all the world forget you ever stood.
And may all the world regret you did no good.

San Quentin, you've been livin' hell to me.

TBC Khaos
Back to top Go down
Khaos

Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Winter's here again, oh lord.   Winter's here again, oh lord. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:01 pm

It had been a long while since he had roamed a wrestling arena hallway. Well at least the backstage part of it. Dressed in black track pants, a black hoodie with his chaos symbol and name on the back with its hood up over his head, and spikey hair. Tyler walked with his I-pod playing loudly in his ears with his golden color headphones. As he continued to walk he could see a person's shadow, turning off his I-pod he took out his headphones and approached the person. As he neared him he could hear him singing, and to be honest the lyrics weren't all that bad. As he rounded a corner he stood before a man playing a guitar. Looking at his lips he smirked a bit and folded his arms.

:: Khaos ::
Hey man I know you have no idea who I am, but do you mind if i ask you for a smoke? I haven't ran to the store yet and could use one.

Tyler stood there wondering what the answer would be, and if this man would be kind enough to give one up or force him to leave the arena and go buy some of his own.

Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Winter's here again, oh lord.   Winter's here again, oh lord. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:11 pm

Storming Raven smiles as he hands over the pack of pall mall red 100s.

"I'm supposed to quit, the wife would kill me if she saw me with one right now. Hell nobody lives forever. The name's Storming Raven, the modern day drifter. And you are?"

Storming Raven takes a long drawl from his cigarette and inhales deep, leaning his head back and blowing smoke rings.
Back to top Go down
Khaos

Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Winter's here again, oh lord.   Winter's here again, oh lord. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:25 pm

Opening the pack of Pall Mall's he took out a cigarette and closed it up before handing it back. Reaching into the pocket of his hoodie Tyler took out a lighter. Sticking the cigarette in his lips he lit it up and took a semi-long drag and put the lighter back into his pocket. Letting out the smoke Tyler chuckled a bit at what Raven had just said.

:: Khaos ::
"True that might as well have fun while you can. As for me I'm "Mr. Fucking Awesome" Khaos or Tyler either one works fine with me, and I'm the newest potential IWF superstar and I'm looking to fuck shit up and cause some major well ya know chaos."

Tyler takes another long drag of the cigarette and leans back on a wall behind him as he lets the smoke out of his lungs.

Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Winter's here again, oh lord.   Winter's here again, oh lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:25 pm

Storming Raven takes another long drawl finishing it. He nods as he let the smoke slowly billow from his mouth, then puts the cigarette out on his tongue.

"This place could use a little chaos. I mean we got the two bosses, for lack of a better word playing some sort of game of thrones, while the rest of us on the roster suffer. Some of us don't need their civil war."
Back to top Go down
Khaos

Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Winter's here again, oh lord.   Winter's here again, oh lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:33 pm

Tyler laughs a little bit as he takes another drag on the cigarette before slowly letting the smoke out. Letting out a small yawn Tyler fixed his arms and crossed them in front of his chest.

:: Khaos::
" Well looking like I got here just in time then, and to be honest I don't really care to much for a civil war. I took sides with a boss once and it turned out to bite me in the ass and got me a broken neck as a reward. With that being said I won't be one of those on the roster who suffers because if i don't get what I want, I'm taking it by force. "

Taking another drag Tyler lets it out slowly as he lets out a deep sigh.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's here again, oh lord.   Winter's here again, oh lord. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's here again, oh lord.
Page 1 of 1